Mieruko-chan 9

New chapter is out typeset.

Attached: y1.png (975x1400, 415K)

Attached: y2.png (975x1400, 446K)

Pay up.

Attached: y3.png (975x1400, 689K)

Attached: y4.png (975x1400, 403K)

Looks a little too happy for someone who was probably murdered and chopped up.

Attached: y5.png (975x1400, 571K)

Attached: y6.png (975x1400, 440K)

Hello rape horse.

Attached: y7.png (975x1400, 615K)

Mom is cute.

Attached: y8.png (975x1400, 420K)

Attached: y9.png (975x1400, 486K)

Attached: y10.png (975x1400, 421K)

I'm gonna have to warn you anons. Something bad is coming, bracer yourselves.

Attached: y11.png (975x1400, 470K)

Attached: y12.png (975x1400, 497K)

*braced*

It's coming.

Attached: y13.png (975x1400, 453K)

This is your last chance, you can still save yourselves.

Attached: y14.png (975x1400, 428K)

;_;

Attached: y15.png (975x1400, 251K)

This is beyond bullying now. Someone hug her already.

Attached: y16.png (975x1400, 373K)

Final page.

Attached: y17.png (975x1400, 309K)

Credits page. Now I'm gonna go feel sad for the rest of the day.

Attached: y18.png (975x412, 56K)

No kidding I shed tears at these. It's like that one Shachiku Succubus chapter

Feels like bad writing.

If the ghost of MC's father is always at home, why the fuck would any Ghost Dad allow evil spirits to not only invade the privacy of his household but sneak into his daughter's bed, spy on his naked daughter while she is taking a bath, bother her while she is brushing her teeth, etc.

From the Ghost Dad's point of view, he is allowing evil invaders into his house that is affecting his daughter's health, physically, emotionally, and psychologically.

Since chapter one, the Ghost Dad should have been beating up or kicking out all the evil spirits that were appearing in his daughter's room or around the entire house.

Where the fuck was he then? What dad would allowing all these evil spirits into his house without doing anything about it?

Why did he show up so late in the story?

Why isn't Ghost Dad acting as his daughter's bodyguard as she travels outside the house?

Attached: ConsidertheFollowing.jpg (600x600, 32K)

He probably can't do anything about it, and doesn't think they are aware of the ghosts. They're literally everywhere, and to him, they're not something normal people will care about.

Dad only just appeared. Also he doesn't know his daughter can see ghosts so he doesn't know they inconvenience her. Last the rules of ghosts interacting with each others aren't clear.

But he is clearly bothered by the ghost trying to steal his pudding.

So dad will just not do anything if an evil ghost tries to grope his wife's tits?

Is that what you are claiming?

That he won't punch or kick any ghost that tries to grab his wife's tits?

It's her dads death anniversary
Maybe now is the only time he us a level to manifest

Thanks for the dump.
Previous RAW discussion thread: I think another user put it best:
>Among all the things that aren't ok, this chapter was not ok the most.

>If the ghost of MC's father is always at home, why the fuck would any Ghost Dad allow evil spirits to not only invade the privacy of his household but sneak into his daughter's bed, spy on his naked daughter while she is taking a bath, bother her while she is brushing her teeth, etc.

>From the Ghost Dad's point of view, he is allowing evil invaders into his house that is affecting his daughter's health, physically, emotionally, and psychologically.
Again he's dead and is no longer in control of anything.

>Since chapter one, the Ghost Dad should have been beating up or kicking out all the evil spirits that were appearing in his daughter's room or around the entire house.
Probably he thinks she can't see them as a normal person (like his wife and son either) so they can't actually bother her. He probably can't touch or do anything to them either like two patches of fog meeting. He's dead and is no longer in control of anything so he has accepted his situation.

>Where the fuck was he then? What dad would allowing all these evil spirits into his house without doing anything about it?

>Why did he show up so late in the story?

>Why isn't Ghost Dad acting as his daughter's bodyguard as she travels outside the house?
The real answer is probably that the author just hadn't planned this far out back from when the story was just a Pixiv manga before it got serialized. However in universe look at what Miko observes in about seeing more and more spirits as time goes on. It's likely he really WAS always there but her "Vision" has gotten stronger and stronger since the beginning to the point that she can now see him.

Attached: 1467874710786.gif (533x300, 184K)

is able to manife*

Sad part is he'll probably disappear before she can get him alone to have a proper chat with.

Worse yet, he'll turn into a monster.

Did the death of MC's father trigger her ghost seeing ability?

That probably won't happen since the girl connected with the cat caretaker is still watching over him and hasn't become an abomination.

Attached: x17.png (975x1400, 541K)

FUCK

I think ghosts can interact though. Remember when the ghosts were queueing up to get eaten?
I think the dad's inaction could be argued as due to either
1) He can only manifest on his death anniversary so he can't do anything for the rest of the year
2) He sees the ghosts' actions as harmless or that it is futile to stop them. Think dad trying to stop mosquitoes from entering the house except the mosquitoes don't actually make you itch and are harmless, or so the dad thinks. At that point you'd probably let these harmless spectral mosquitoes wander around and do whatever. He doesn't know his daughter is in danger so he doesn't do anything.

I want to say how well thought out this chapter is.
An early hint at the twist comes in as there is no glass or breakfast plate set out for the Dad (doesn't explain the ghost newspaper though). In we can see she is looking directly at her Dad not the Horse Demon. Also in looking at how the panels are set up, it is ambiguous whether she walks around him to enter the room with his altar given her internal feelings or directly through him to continue her poker face.

He may have died while reading the paper, or maybe spirits are able to manifest objects that were "iconic" for them, like their clothes/glasses (or in his case, the newspaper if he read it every morning).

:'c

Being Mieruko-chan is ACTUAL suffering.

Attached: y15.png (462x533, 138K)

I want to see her finally break and be consumed by tormented spirits

bro

Attached: Bad Guy.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Mieruko is a pussy. The spirits cant even touch her and she can use her powers to find "cursed" people and squeeze them for cash.

>The spirits cant even touch her
We don't know that, and the available evidence points to the contrary as one of them made her rosary bracelets explode just by twitching it's head. That's without her even directly acknowledging their presence which according to Japanese conventions invites them to haunt you.

Attached: x7.png (975x1400, 631K)

I'm sure you're already aware but we're in here