(not)Watamote

>Dineyland chapter
This is where it all began. Where the gay girl harem and the CGDCT Sol replaced Watamote. Anyone misses the old series? What should the new one be called?

Attached: x8.png (801x694, 304K)

take me back

The story needs to progress at some point OP, even if it became yuri harem

Attached: 1535242234732.png (1577x337, 79K)

Nah, it started with the school trip chapter, were Tomoko was forced into position of group leader.

Attached: dangerously homosexual.jpg (580x580, 87K)

I'm alright with Tomoko having friends I just want more chapters of her by herself being a sped and having fun with her sped hobbies like playing pin the penis on the hot guy

Neo New Watamote is the best ongoing manga.
Olden Watamote was becoming stale.

Attached: 1535664674341.png (506x572, 78K)

me too

Attached: 4567866.jpg (799x402, 78K)

>it started with the school trip chapter
I disagree, in the field trip chapter she was still an outsider. The transition definitely started with the disneyland chapter.

>What should the new one be called?
It's not my fault my harem only consists of gay girls

Attached: 1526096562375.jpg (766x594, 403K)

So Tomoko is Bi. That makes sense.

posting it twice makes you look like a retard

Because that user deleted his post to fix a mistake? I actually appreciate when people do this, it keeps the thread cleaner, lowers the post count, and it's better than the usual "meant this post for" that does the opposite.

You know, for a despised manga, it's really weird that Watamote has at least a thread a day.

Attached: watamotewhatif.jpg (1128x1200, 223K)

one of the most awaited mangas nowadays, people forget this peaked when tomoko started to make friends and that yuribaiting is just part of the charm since tomoko was always bi-curious.

>despised
It's one of /u/'s favorite manga.

Attached: 1553858801964.png (869x1236, 395K)

I only see one gay girl in that pic. But I agree somewhat with the idea that the Disneyland trip having a negative effect on Watamote because it made Asuka more than just a side character. On the other hand, best girl Nemo is getting the focus she deserved as of late so I don't care.

>t./r9k/

The only thing the disneyland chapter added was Akane and Asuka. Yuri, Nemo, and Ucchi were in play long before that, and it was always SoL

Can we stop with The generals?

is there a "LEARN HOW" clickbait picture yet?

poltards like to shitpost it since they dropped it and saw that it became popular again

Attached: fearsomeyuri.jpg (571x259, 28K)

I don't get how can you dislike the change. I've been following the manga from the very start and every new change has been handled perfectly.
For me it looks like the ones who didn't like the way the series evolved are the anons who only watched the anime and now that they found out the manga is very different from it started to complain relentlessly. Or maybe it's the yuri that triggers the usual anti/u/ mob I don't know.

Attached: 1553096332900.jpg (768x1024, 114K)

>(not)Lord of the Rings
>This is where it all began. Where the grimdark battles and dark lord stuff replaced Fellowship and Hobbits. Anyone miss the old series? What should the new one be called?

Attached: the-two-towers.jpg (1200x1800, 138K)

because I'm not popular I'll swing the other way was a chapter even before the school trip arc.