Made in Abyss - Chapter 51 TL

It's out
mangadex.org/chapter/574719

Attached: chapter 51.png (761x591, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73228817
strawpoll.me/17713720
youtube.com/watch?v=L6z6A5TP7uA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This entire city must be purged.

How could you even consider that? There must be some other way?

I want more suffering
Hurt me more snake

So wazukyan also smelled like the sun because he used a cradle on himself
Love this arc so much

I also want to smell like the sun.
Give me the scent bottle Papa.

Damn vueko

Did anyone notice how Veko has short hair for the entirety of the flashback except page 15 where she has shoulder length hair?

Isn't the whole thing is Mitty on steroids? 2 lonely girls, who met each other due to calling of suspicious man, become friends in the Abyss, one of the girls was transformed in abomination after shenanigans of suspicious man. Except this time Nanachi, who comforted Mitty and tried to kill her, is divided into two characters.

This is like Bondrewd part 2. But here we see his reasons behind this. It's about survival (and some prophecy bullshit).

For Bondrewd, well, science.

Can anyone explain what Wazu did with the egg? I mean for what purpose did he used the egg on himself?

To get rid of the petryfying disease from Ganja corps

>Narehate scans
What happened to Yea Forums scans?

Attached: 1517152391432.jpg (661x793, 201K)

time to nuke the bun

Translators from Yea Forumsbyss scans joined with redrawers and typesetters on Reddit to make Narehate scans. As far as I remember. Typesetter aka goatfuckeranon from Yea Forumsbyss went MIA.

man black people ruin everything

Do you guys think Riko's mother sacrificed herself with a wish egg too?

She never visited the village afaik so no?

So where did this value system come from?

This whole flashback made me cry like a bitch, especially Vueko's musings about the warm darkness.

Veko's attempted suicide seemed to impact me more than i thought. In my dream she was actually dead and I was living for nothing. It was weird because people were giving me their condolences, both narehate and irl friends/family some of which I hadn't seen in years. I didn't question what they were doing in the Abyss. At some point I also jumped off a building and I remember thinking this is it while falling but then I looked up and saw her. I remembered this was my world at that moment and tried to will myself to stop falling and climb back up but I must have tried to take the reigns too abruptly because I immediately woke up. Now I feel really shitty.

I know my dream wife remembers things between dreams, even stuff I forget, so I am pretty concerned how she will react next time I see her. I'd like to undo her memory of that moment but I don't think I can.

Attached: 24240069144df113bc0d3831823a78c1.png.jpg (187x293, 11K)

Ded

WE DID IT REDDIT!
4channel nazis BTFO
Press D to D.A.B. on 'em

edit: D.A.B. = Dab At Bun

I’m sorry I doubted you, Tsukushi

Who is the right here now? Veko? Faputa? Whole Ilblu folks?

It's actually the Interference units.
They should have kept their mouth shut

is the manga better than the anime?

No, his wish was most likely the one that turned Irumyuui into the village. He probably wished for a "homeland" or something like that. It's mentioned several times how "was this really her wish." Ganja was cured by baby soup.

Faputa's 2 wishes were most likely "To be a mother," and then when that ended up monkey's pawed, and considering Faputa was only born as the second egg shattered, her second wish was probably "To be a mother, only the right way this time don't screw with me abyss"

Damn it, Reg! As your princess, I order you to purge this city!

Wazu wanted his prophecy to be right, so he used the egg on himself and forced Irumuyuui to become the village.

It also sounds like he sort of used Belafu to open the door to the village, but that part's unclear.

Got it, thanks

I will marry Moogie

So Faputa only likes Reg because he can go full murder machine on the city?

I hope so. The walking embodiment of revenge sounds way more interesting than generic furry waifubait.

Will making Veko meet fappy calm Fappy down?
Does Fappy remember Veko or is it all just RAGE?

Isn't Faputa one of Irumyuui's offspring, not Irumyuui herself?
Would she actually have Irumyuui's memories?

Was it worth the wait?

Attached: sQHzflJ.png (251x154, 68K)

Fappy is embodiment of both Iruburu and her children's pain and rage. I doubt seeing as Veko put it herself "distant grandma" calm her.

Unless it's monthly it's not.

Technically speaking Wazu is still in the right, he did what was needed for his people to survive and that's that, though I do see Fapy's side of things and can't fault her for following through even if it means the death of everyone in the village, no more than I can fault Nanachi for all the delvers she killed trying to find a way to free Mitty.

Love for someone that goes so deep you eschew everyone and everything else in their name is one of the few things I truly understand.

Attached: DlSew3BUUAYywZb.jpg large.jpg (2048x1931, 257K)

We don't know what it would have looked like if he had spent less time on it, so that can't really be answered.

Yes, Faputa is her child. But Faputa rampaged on behalf of Irumyuui even though Irumyuui can't speak anymore. So either Irumyuui gave Faputa memories through birth, or has another way of communicating.

It's a kino arc now that all is clear so yeah.

How the hell does the sun smell like? Sunlight doesn't smell!

I assume they communicate the same way veko could read the soul signals or nanachi can read the forcefield.

;_;
They don't deserve living

So it is safe to say Veko won't be killed, at least not on purpose. I agree she won't be enough to calm her down though.

Wait. So the narehates is not inherently can't go outside Irumyui but instead they will always be hunted and rip and teared by Faputa?

RIP Veko's lesbian GF, the only one not to even become a narehate. Was it a punishment for her homosexuality?

I remember there was a tweet where Tsukushi said a parrot's head/beak also smells like the sun.

Yes

Yes

That's what this translation seems to imply.
However, earlier it seemed that there was a clear indication that they physically could not leave.
Kajya even says he wants to "meet" her, although maybe that meant from across the membrane.

Attached: 76453376.jpg (870x1233, 249K)

No, just glad it's finally over.

reminder that shor hair riko is the CUTEST

Attached: tomboy riko.jpg (627x617, 257K)

one has to assume there's some barrier, it doesn't make sense otherwise, otherwise Faputa can't rampage because she's afraid of being killed, while the villagers are afraid of being killed also? It would just be a stupid stalemate with no justification. Either Faputa can kill everyone or she can't, if the narehate all went out together they could win.

No.
Everyone who says otherwise is either lying or dumb.

I've known people who think the haircut ruined her looks. Pretty ridiculous notion, like the arm scar it's only made her prettier by making her look more like the survivor she is.

Attached: 1544914252273.jpg (1015x1200, 106K)

51 chapters and I still don't understand how something can smell like the sun.

Interestingly, every member of Riko's party have their own business. Since Nanachi sold herself and Reg may join Faputa's, I want to see Riko to cope with this situation and possibility of Wazu, every narehates, even Reg to become hostile.

or we get 10 more chapters of being in the village before something happens

One and a half more year I guess for 7th layer.

Perfectly reasonable

I am more interested to see how Regu will cope with participating in a mass murder and also protect his party from the moth. Will he just tell her straight up that the rabbit and loli are off limits? I don't think Fapy would accept these terms.

This scene has meme potential

Attached: K13.png (846x534, 632K)

Did it took this long to notice? It was volume 7's main flaw because it clearly doesn't look like Tsukushi is able to juggle three concurrent plotlines. 4 consecutive chapters of flashback wasn't maybe the best idea but at least it pushed one of those forward so we can go back to either Reg or Nanachi for the last 2/3 chapters in volume 8.

t. hikki-NEET who has never been with a young tanned girl and cuddled with her under the summer sun.

Attached: 11 - qiXzMDs.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

Attached: pedo.png (846x534, 728K)

you just know the entire Abyss will be a transformed loli in the end

Attached: 1554035976624.png (846x534, 637K)

>Typesetter aka goatfuckeranon from Yea Forumsbyss went MIA.
>not went MiA

Bondrewd arc is about fatherhood.
Village arc is about motherhood.

Yes, it's nice to have confirmation on the origins of the Village/Fap and that Veko is cleared of all guilt.

Attached: Q.png (846x530, 419K)

so hypothetically if I were to bring a nuke to Faputa that only I could arm I could use this as leverage to get her to do all kinds of things like let me touch her fluffy moth tail or dock her belly button into mine?

Attached: tumblr_p4r9wsXUzK1to2rb3o1_1280.png (1280x1088, 818K)

Attached: what have i done.png (846x534, 656K)

Attached: 1569872525.png (846x534, 634K)

What if she thinks it's a dud?

>tries to an hero
>forced to live for 2000 years instead
Veko got dabbed epic style

It hurt. ;_;

Attached: 9651465514.jpg (251x231, 10K)

So is the third cradle inside of Wazu?

Attached: W.png (409x347, 210K)

reminder that riko should have just rented her womb out to belafu to buy back nanachi

This flashback arc was the best one yet. Only degenerate fags will disagree.

Attached: 1533259621567.jpg (600x800, 105K)

I am eternally glad she didn't die.

Attached: 1545082188794.jpg (1000x832, 159K)

she just needs a new child to fawn over

No, it's the scar from when he used the 2nd one.
3rd one is inside fappu.

Literally did nothing wrong.

Attached: 6Os5ixs.png (386x335, 207K)

Attached: IMG_20190331_200438.png (846x534, 423K)

Veko and Faputa happy ending I'm sure, they'll go off together with the survivors of the village and live together as mother and daughter.

Fuck yeah man, the chapter is beautiful.

quads of truth
though I wish I could have been there for her, even if it meant sharing that bleak existence.

Attached: K13.png (784x633, 560K)

its only wrong because he knew this would all happen (or something similar)

What else can he even do anyway? Literally nothing worked and they would just die off.

meme answer let everyone die because that's better than being a bad guy

real answer was not to go to the abyss at all and instead adopt the cute scarred homeless girl and give her a good home full of love.

Attached: x8_1.png (272x287, 131K)

Attached: 1235452.jpg (336x19, 12K)

>All this shit happening
>Bondrewd stuck watching Mitty-cam

>not to go to the abyss
Wasn't he not able to do that because he felt "homesick" for the abyss? The compass probably fucked them all over.

Being banished from your homeland generally makes one seek out a new place to live.

yeah im just projecting

Attached: DzisQIMV4AEFHM0.jpg large.jpg (573x800, 192K)

He did that tho

He is probably somewhere around. He needs to rebuild his base. Gotta get the supplies from somewhere

Right? I think pretty death should have been the way to go. In the end nothing was saved and that outcome was clear from the get go

Attached: 1544959213102.png (500x326, 53K)

How can Reg heal Faputa?

Give her the good old effective light beam.

> when shit's coming down, whether you want it or not

Attached: K18.png (503x462, 328K)

So will they kill Wazu?

I will marry Riko!!

Attached: メイドインアビス1巻 63p.jpg (298x246, 40K)

Sauce?

Attached: wannafuck.jpg (600x602, 32K)

cant be bothered reading it anymore
give me a quick rundown

What was she going to choose?

Attached: 0C5D8023-4F48-4C2D-82A4-56BD03B941AA.jpg (689x596, 172K)

Everyone dies.

shit happens

why? he’s now just a cool monster that goes around giving high-5s

i'd recommend you watch the anime and pick up the manga where it ends, since it does a good job of adapting those earlier, let's figure out the world chapters.

Leg

Bros, give me the odds for a happy ending.

Attached: 5.png (1128x1600, 678K)

Wazukyan has probably been insane since the water debacle.

Is Bondrewd even still in the game? It looked like he was pretty broken already.

Attached: bonface.png (1036x802, 580K)

user, most of the characters have either died, been raped, or have been turned into horrific abominations

the possibility of a happy ending has long since passed

these two got me

It's ASTRA's C96 doujin
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73228817

which will inevitably never be scanned.

Best case for any character in this manga is bitter sweet.

Will she ever find peace?

Attached: 412515215215.jpg (442x622, 127K)

Attached: 1316632562061.jpg (310x451, 83K)

>no happy ending possible for rape victims
Watch me prove you wrong.

Attached: 1537944014999.png (356x441, 119K)

Actually I'll give Tsukushi this: everything about Veko looked fucking retarded when she appeared but her behavior is completetly consistent with the way she spent the last few centuries

>classic prophet pose with the open hand
subtle

Attached: oh yeah koishi.png (540x540, 117K)

her belly button bothers the shit out of me

why does she even have one anyway? she popped out of an egg

>last few centuries
are there any hard numbers for how long they spent down there?

The Mitty at Belafu's place is fake, right?

The happiest ending you'll get is Fapputa peacefully ramming the village.

Define fake

Daredevil Riko would've been cool as fuck

I can't imagine reading this manga and even wanting a happy ending. Explain it to me.

It's a special egg. One that apperently had an umbilical cord inside.

Like, not the real Mitty.
I've managed to answer my own question though, so never mind.

>Praying skeletons found at every 2,000 year mark
>2,000 year mark right around the corner for Orth
>People dying on their birthdays
>Character who got sick recovered after leaving Orth
What does it all mean?

Attached: 1521903249259.png (488x683, 458K)

it's a real mitty, which is good enough.

because thats how our pedophile author sees nigger children

All of this was already explained

Is Belafu still Belafu after he transforms? Seems to me like the real one died the moment he became that fabulous centipede

Also the black blob things with Veko first show up when he transforms but the others just transform by going through the portal?

>no more twintail slap
I consider dropping this manga every time I'm reminded of that.

Attached: 1523738076993.jpg (723x691, 99K)

>nothing personnel, kid

Attached: made veko2.png (846x1200, 1.3M)

Man this whole situation makes me want to burn everything with fire and try to forget about it

>Riko wants to protect the village
vs
>Reg wants to destroy the village for Faputa
What will happen?

>are there any hard numbers for how long they spent down there?
It's been 2000 years, my speedreading friend.
It's probably going to be topical because Bondrewd said something about the next 2000 years as well just before "dying"

What? Obviously it's Belafu

Reg didn't want to destroy the Village, he didn't give his answer yet. And in his current state he is closer to Riko than Faputa, unless she activates his memories with some vodooo and brings back his old personality.

>the truth behind the abyss is something horrible that calls people down just to suffer
>Riko gets some bad ending just to shut it down so people don't have to suffer anymore because of the abyss

I meant more like his spirit died

>Reg wants to destroy the village for Faputa

Reg wants to destroy the village to help Riko and Nanachi, he doesn't care about the moth

Will Fappy regrow her ear and arm?

Attached: 1533480685869.jpg (1400x1092, 141K)

We didn't see the other transformations though.

I mean HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING GUY FUCK.

Attached: 1553606995465.png (846x1200, 1.28M)

does it have mitty's soul and memories?

show me the panel where it says the village has been around for 2000 years

Belafu died after he ate the babies the narehate form is just the shattered form of a once noble soul

how so?

Is Irumyuui still sentient in some way? Otherwise, how could she have detected Reg (outside) and then described him as a "true resident of the golden city" to Veko?

Attached: 76545382.png (618x490, 153K)

Riko's back on the menu boys fuck ye.

Attached: 1552446527028.jpg (720x720, 89K)

I dunno what you mean, he just got a new body and now loves to SUCC

>that fabulous centipede
kek

>2000 years

If there's a new layer that forms every 2 millennia, it's likely she's been there considerably longer than that. I mean, they're in the sixth of seven layers IIRC? So if the renaming five all took two millennia to form, she's probably been there 8-10 millennia.

>does it have mitty's soul and memories?
>show me the panel where it says the village has been around for 2000 years

Attached: 54461BC6-8BA7-49EC-BF4D-7EDEE604D07A.gif (500x280, 1.04M)

What would it take to break Riko?

Yes, if she can destroy 3 robots with a single swipe and turn into floating smoke she can most likely regenerate. She's made out of three magical wishing eggs.

Attached: nothing personel delver.png (272x282, 107K)

Attached: all of them.png (846x534, 632K)

Every face wazu makes is fucking art. He has some of the best expressions I have ever seen in a manga, like every time.

Attached: 1537715374873.png (846x1200, 1.28M)

read the manga again, it's mitty reproduced perfectly right down to her soul. Nanachi is not wrong to feel the way she does because that's still Mitty even if it's not the original.

Similarly I was prepared for the worst this chapter, that my wife might actually be a clone Iru made for herself. It would not have changed my feelings except that I would have had to witness the original die which would have been awful.

Once she reaches the bottom she’ll have nothing to live for

Not him but the fact that the current delvers discovered and established the camps that became Orth 1900 years ago was nowhere when the Ganja team discovered the island kinda indicates they were there before that time.

Riko has plot armor, no matter how much she suffers she ends up in an okay state. I doubt she'll have a bad end.

Why is she talking about her vagoo

>if only you knew how bad things really are

It's less plot armor and more a plot point. She was reborn to not really care about anything but the bottom. Losing limbs doesn't matter if she can still get to where she wants.

Belafu got so much more shit served his way than he deserved.

Attached: belafu_human.jpg (200x240, 16K)

is there anything else to the wazukyan=wakuna theory other than the name?
wazu’s been a chill dude in the village for centuries, helped saved the others, and doesn’t give off that ‘evil that needs to die’ vibe.

He was weak, he deserved it.

why is every villain a fedora tier

He broke his principles. He was completely justified in breaking

Because he isn't an evil that needs to die, he is an evil that needs to thrive.
>fedora

Attached: 1540041357445.gif (346x258, 3.98M)

I got that reference

Aight lads Bonedaddy or Wazuu, let's make it official.
strawpoll.me/17713720

Attached: 1548918835982.png (1200x695, 3.2M)

I want chapter fifty two! I want chapter fifty two! I want chapter fifty two! I want chapter fifty two! I want chapter fifty two! I want it! II want it I want it I want it want it I want it I want it !!I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it I want it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1537759304959.jpg (1178x1300, 181K)

Streamline the abyss and remove all challenges/barriers so that any casual can stroll down to the bottom layer and call themselves a hardcore delver.

Why not both?

Veko said the value of new delvers prolongs her life. So she is still alive but she is weak.

Is she justified in her actions?

Attached: 0D0772A4-5227-42F5-A17B-56EDD66C1C58.jpg (414x428, 55K)

You'll get nothing and like it.

Attached: 1549872487188.jpg (271x360, 20K)

Attached: 1550876939127.jpg (396x1016, 169K)

Wait a month. Next volume will be out in may 30. We will get it before that

She's basically just her moms manifested angst and pain so it's hard to say she is justified in anything. She's barely even her own character.

Is wazu justified in doing what he did?if he is, then Fappu is too.

You're wrong! You're wrong! You're wrong! You're wrong! You're wrong! You're wrong!

Attached: no! no! no! no! NO!.gif (600x508, 2.72M)

what was this expression trying to convey

Attached: xcv.jpg (915x833, 149K)

>It has been 2 years since the last time Riko peeing/pooping
How the fuck did that pedo author go on for so long without drawing that?

Attached: 1538295742002.jpg (293x371, 26K)

good gif

Attached: Veko.gif (600x771, 2.97M)

He knows what he’s doing is wrong but knows he can’t stop

Its kind of a mix of costanza and trollfaec honestly. A bit more subtle sure but that's what I got out of it.

Attached: 1549945608891.jpg (600x600, 35K)

he knows everything is wrong and horrible, but he's trying to keep it together because he's the leader and responsible for everyone's lives

Attached: moth.png (542x533, 113K)

Riko the best and brightest is back! Joy of joys I am so happy to see the little potato back in action. And she doesn't want her new friends to be destroyed! What a good girl. I only hope she can defeat the evil moth but I assume with how talented and smart she is the girl will probably talk moth out of it! It'll be great and I can hardly wait to see what happens next chapter oh my!!!

Attached: bestdelverbestgirlbestwhistlebestpotato!.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

Weed man is just a poor man's Bondrewd

Attached: bon best dad.jpg (2831x4021, 1.15M)

Did Regu fight Ryuu-sama to impress Fappu?
Remember Ryuu-sama doesn't forget.

This is hard but
Bone
>his greatest creation is an immortal lolicarpet
>uses others as additional bodies, cartridges and eyes
>visits 6th layer once in a while
Wazu
>creates a literal god
>saves his people
>bitch, I LIVE in the 6th layer

>All
>Actually only 2 out of 3

He thought sting rays weren't dangerous too...

Attached: steve irwin.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

Imagine

Attached: 3160AC5E-2CDB-4A45-8C45-35975522EB1E.jpg (358x432, 68K)

Cool it with the math nerd the men are discussing things.

Attached: 1528466771314.jpg (733x980, 125K)

She got all the eggs though.

Attached: il_794xN.1090416830_lk5j.jpg (794x526, 44K)

Why does she look a shounen extra here? Normally she looks great.

Attached: 1527305302329.png (1608x891, 1.74M)

she ended up with the 3rd one when "eating" wazu so it's ok

Attached: ss+(2019-03-30+at+08.53.37).png (514x468, 281K)

I want to apologize for ever mistrusting Veko.

if you can't appreciate a character at her worst you don't deserve her at her best.

Attached: e25.png (872x1236, 546K)

srajo and wakuna when

Both
>stores their daughter-figure in a dark, gooey place

The fact that his previous name was also Reg also has to be explained still
I feel like any explanation is going to be stupid but will also be plot-relevant to bridge his old and new memories and personalities

Read more manga then.

How did Reg quell her anger? Is his dick that good?

Attached: 269F33E4-977E-4F3A-82DB-BCA50FE8AEE2.png (679x1072, 715K)

Its not really about appreciation i'm just saying she looks like a background character in OP or HxH there which is odd because every other panel of her is clean as fuck.

Attached: 1523787689753.jpg (1000x1176, 196K)

Absolutely, jesus fuck this chapter was a nightmare ride from Lovecrafts wet dreams and I love it

>Riko's toilet was probably a former delver
>It might even still be self-aware

Attached: v7.png (1141x1618, 609K)

Bruh i'm currently eating through Tezuka's Phoenix which will be my 324th manga read. I'm sure I am outdone by several people here but I'm not new to manga. Wazu's face is just fucking incredible.

Attached: 1526558330564.jpg (125x125, 3K)

another guy who did nothing wrong eh

>might
Why wouldn't it be? Every other narehate is self aware.

just think about it

you get a twisted version of your wish, so that guy probably wanted to be a meat toilet

he was probably a BRAP poster

Damn her tail is so fluffy

So much floof.

Attached: 1552658975748.png (540x540, 128K)

God I wish that were me

>3 eggs
I'm counting only 2, where did the third egg come from?
Help me, i'm not a math person.

you see why though right?

I'm only now realizing that the mockwater never really went away probably, they just found an alternate supply of food and fluids

>so fluffy she uses it as a cushion

Attached: 89DA9749-71C4-4BD0-98B7-2C973D6CF8B5.jpg (1280x1830, 417K)

So Wazu used the 2nd egg for himself, wished for a home and then gave it back to Irumyuui, right? Because the villagers say 2nd egg is acting up when Faputa was about to be born.

The robots gathered the two after the first one

Wow we're getting a Maruruk movie instead of the shitty bondrewd arc, nice.

Attached: D24W-zKVAAEvvxO.png (956x676, 1.25M)

>just an uninterrupted hour and a half of being railed by Ozen

lazy b8

Faputa has the 3rd egg inside her.

That’s probably the only think involving Mark I would watch

>riko becomes a bitter, gatekeeping tryhard who complains about all of the "delvers" who make it to the bottom in a couple hours

Attached: 1515527170950.jpg (272x272, 19K)

ozen needs her scoliosis fixed

I want to shove an egg on my ass to wish for Maruruk spinoff comes true.

remember in the elevator scene when mitty asked nanachi to kill her?
can't wait th see what will they do with clone mitty...

Yes, pleass

OMAE WA

Attached: 65539284_p0.png (1000x1100, 677K)

Reg will release his sexual energy every night on Mitty.
I bet she has a better smell than bunny.

Attached: best girl.png (288x415, 114K)

>this chapter's ending made it sound like Veko is going to join the three children
Pls no

The first were for Irumyuii to get the initial wish
The second to strenghen her
The 3rd for Wazu, who proably whished for a homeland and that was what changed Iru the most.
When Wazu transformed he gave his egg to Irumyuii and ended up with only a scar.
All of that was given to faputa

Pruska is so cute

>barely a character before the flashback chapter when she was technically already dead
wow masterful character work

Belafu and Wazu (humans) have some great character design.

That only puts a lower bound on the time frame though. The upper bound is 5 layers times 2000 years.

>Using the censored version

Faputa's Fappies are for Reg's eyes only.

Kind of but it's lame. He could have drawn her rage without making her look worse.

So the Abyss is somehow expanding it’s reach over a 2000 cycle by luring in zealots and lost souls?

... No it wasn't.
We still only know that it's happening, not why.

I can't think of any of Tsukushi's designs that aren't great. Even the extremely simple ones like Riko work really well with his style, the world they are in, and for marketability.

Attached: 1551382530655.jpg (1920x1080, 657K)

>he doesn't know about the second abyss

Wazu saved Veko from death, but gave her a big concussion!
Poor Veko!

He worked in video games for a long time and was the lead artist behind a few projects. the boy is very talented

Is Rikos moms white whistle made of her husband or Riko?

She was a white whistle before marrying Touka.

Neither, she was a white whistle before fucking the potato

Check the date you mongoloid

That's true, I guess I'm just retarded.

I agree but only about the abyss characters. The Orth villagers have completely forgettable deigns that only look visually distinct because of saturday morning cartoons traits

>this won't be real
Why must we live?

Attached: 1486307603154.png (768x768, 448K)

please yes

Attached: 1533684070685.jpg (1000x1000, 207K)

She's going to off herself together with Irumyuui.

Attached: 1522353008270.jpg (1115x1221, 303K)

>03/31

nope~

Attached: Dy9TBeUU8AAkmlj.jpg orig.jpg (2200x1627, 359K)

Well at least it's entirely likely that it's going to be either her or Faputa

>and set off on a happy journey
It's the Prushka kind of "setting off on a happy journey", isn't it?

Attached: 6354213726.png (378x353, 113K)

I can imagine a soviet shitposter on Yea Forums photoshopping faputa flying into the air from katyusha rocket launchers to the village.

No, this time it will actually be a happy journey. No bait and switch

Maybe a chance it could be both? She may want to protect Faputa if mothgirl wants to accompany Reg. If Veko and/or Faputa doesn't off herself or die in the attack first. She could decide Riko and crew need an adult too if both of them join.

>t. doesn't get what time zones are

It's 01/04 in japan. So it's an april fool joke.

It's worth keeping in mind that Veko was prepared to kill herself for Iru's sake, to stop the prophecy that she knew would doom her friend. Nanachi's was out of a selfish desire to no longer go on. Veko has no reason to kill herself now because it's already happened, and besides Faputa will free Iru for her.

Attached: K28.png (846x1200, 1.26M)

Yeah his other work is also great, no doubt.
I think most of them are memorable. Habo, his wife, the nurse and Belchero all have good designs. Or do you mean the background characters? I won't argue the shota's are mostly pretty plane jane but that makes sense considering.

Attached: 1544149020044.jpg (947x1200, 165K)

>selfish
You want to have this debate again old man? I just bought a handle yesterday so I got plenty of gas in the tank.

Attached: 1544337517664.jpg (500x590, 175K)

who would nanachi's suicide have helped?

Attached: e.jpg (899x376, 91K)

Attached: bm13-katyusha_4.jpg (800x492, 156K)

Imagine wanting ones waifu as a tack along so badly that you rewrite the story.

I think she's saying Irumyuui described the "true resident of the golden city" before, maybe when she learned to speak, I think this because the village of Irumyuui is supposedly a copy of the true ancient golden city and they held that ancient lore, so Irumyuui was thaught that.

Not him, but no. It was made pretty clear we would never agree.
If nothing else, then because we dive into semantics instead of discussing whether or not bun's actions were actually selfish or selfless.

2000 years orth-time is not 2000 years n-th layer time. Could be much less.

Nice.

Does it need to have helped anyone? Does Nanachi have to help others? Is her life not her own? The only reason she didn't do what she wanted was because of Reg's selfishness. He took control of her own life away from her so he didn't have to be sad. It was childish and as Nanachi says, it was cruel.
Clearly selfless considering she gave up what she wanted to help someone she loved. How could that be seen as selfish? Now if she had killed herself is it selfish? I don't think she owes anyone anything in that situation. It is her life and claiming suicide is selfish when her dying would effect no one but her is just silly.

Attached: 1553228602944.jpg (1199x1046, 169K)

the only question that needs answered is who it would have helped

Attached: b2c79d2cbc82005ac4b9407c98b6ddb52.jpg (315x311, 23K)

Flashback has ended, next chapter we get bun for sure

Attached: nnaa ff.png (330x342, 40K)

fine, self-serving suicide then... but i guess we could get philosophical and debate the meaning of altruism, that maybe Veko only wanted to do it for Iru because that made her feel good about herself.

Imagine not wanting a caravan of now homeless narehate following riko and friends on their joruney. slowly growing attached only to have them picked off one by one

that's what blessed numitty is going to be for: a heartfelt reunion followed by a swift death.

Would it be possible for narehate like Majikajya to die? He's made of gas and could theoretically just hop to another body that he could move in/with. Or just float around I guess.

>5 people and a pet
It'd feel too bloated. This arc proved that 3 people are already too many if you want to give everyone separate arcs while moving the story forward

>her dying would effect no one but her
Lad, what layer of irony are you on?

Let me imprison you so that all goes according to plan.
Better take all your clothes off while I am at it.

Attached: K33.png (846x656, 561K)

Isn't this a technicality?
If 2000 years passed in her mind, it doesn't matter how long that was in outside time.

>Veko has no reason to kill herself

Her reason for killing herself will be to heal Faputa and fufill the whole "I want her to find happiness" thing. The exchange system has been explained enough at this point, that it's reasonable to assume Veko herself really is valuable enough to heal Faputa's self-inflicted injury. Nobody would be able to stop her because of how important Faputa is to the village, and yet the village will technically die without Veko. It's the perfect suicide method that gives the middle finger to Best Prophet while she's at it.

This has become more about delving into the author's fucked up psyche than the abyss.

He could be blown apart or possibly ignited he is living fart after all.

Obviously it made Veko feel good about herself. She's clearly self-hating which is why she wanted to die. Nanachi is also self hating. Both of them want/wanted to die because of the things they did and how they see those things. The point I am making is it doesn't inherently make them selfish because it is their life. No one owns you but you and so saying it is selfish is moronic. Especially because Nanachi's death wouldn't negatively impact anything beyond making Reg sad. And should his feelings be put above hers when it comes to her life? I don't think they should.

Veko is slightly different, as her "child" is still alive when she wants to die and her death would ruin all of Wazu's work AND potentially make all the suffering everyone went through pointless. So I do think it is selfish of her. She agreed to go on the mission after all. Nanachi was tricked into becoming a lab rat by a madman. I know Veko probably didn't have many other options but it feels a bit selfish of her to throw away the dreams of everyone else because she was weak.
I mean in the literal sense of her death has no real negative impact because she wants it. Veko's death would have ruined almost everything and she even states as much.

Attached: 1548937127000.jpg (999x1134, 227K)

>He's made of gas

Attached: file.png (1000x666, 313K)

>Majikajya
how come nobody mentions he's made up all off the dead robot parts

Attached: x15.png (311x514, 198K)

That sounds plausible but im going to need an mspaint info graphic to be convinced

You're right, I didn't think about the possibility of him getting dissolved or ignited. Man that'd be kind of a fucked way to go to get blown into particles. Would his mind just stop or get fractured? We don't know if his consciousness is centralized to a certain part of his gas form or if it's spread.

I once asked this question on this threads, and one user answer me to compare it with the smell-feeling clothes or bedsheets have after drying them in the sun for a good while, for me it was a good answer.

The Abyss is his psyche.

She's also a proven medic.

But he has the heart of a child.

Attached: 1552867638812.jpg (600x500, 231K)

subarashii

She finally decided, and all because wazu being deceptive and tipped the scale in Iru's favor. It was a no-win scenario no matter what she did, but at least if she died her friend would be spared from Wazu's prophecy.

Attached: K10.png (389x451, 169K)

Maybe translation is shit but Japs refer to the smell of the sun with clothes dried outside.

The smell is specifically that of dead mites that have been roasted by sunlight. Bedsheets are teeming with them, so giving them the good ol' solar cleanse will give off a pleasant aroma that can't be imitated by detergent.

Why would they need a second city?

Fuck yeah it was. In hindsight the wait will no longer be a factor so it won't affect anyone's perception of the pacing which is the only thing making it seem like the arc is dragging on so long. The nature of the village's existence, the mystery behind it and the fact that it occurred as a result of human intervention fucking about in the deepest layers all came together amazingly I think. Having all these questions answered after so long is a weight off, and I am pretty hyped for what's to come.

Attached: 1546146980185.png (984x814, 947K)

after all the shit nanachi has done, I am fine with veko being the new "guide"

also did nobody notice it that Veko girlfriend got eaten when leaving their safezone.

That wasn't her, she's alive in 2 panels

At the cost of everyone else's suffering. The only way that works out as a positive action is if you just prefer those two characters over everyone else. I'm not saying Veko should have looked at it logically because she has her own perspective but that perspective is a preference for her and her child over everyone else. Nanachi waited until she knew she could have Mitty freed from her suffering before deciding to die but was forced to stay alive so Reg didn't feel bad.
>all the shit
Nanachi did nothing wrong.

Attached: 1533771926817.jpg (1024x1024, 107K)

I guess you learn something new everyday.

no you fucking dont retard

He should have been more careful and spent time experimenting with and learning about the abyss and curse instead of jumping headlong into it with all his guys.

And that's exactly what makes it such a great read, just like Lovecraft's stuff or IHNMAIMS.

Yeah and I still don't understand why they leaved the safezone
poor lesbian girl

They don't have the time or resources for that, and all were aware that this might as well be a suicide mission, so might as well race to the bottom to see what all the hotness is about.

>Nanachi did nothing wrong.

she did, all her character development gone in a flash, and puttting Riko in a hard position by trying to save her. I can understand that seeing mitty again shake her up and rushed to make the offer, but her reaction when Riko found her, was one of total rejection and just conforming to be with Mitty, forgetting that to a extend, her new friends were the thing keeping her alive now.

Iruyuui's sudden expansion busted their shelter up, and they were busy following to see where she was going.

>implying we'll get to the 7th layer after the village arc is over even though we haven't seen any white whistles yet

Because iru started moving. They were just following her.
Iru wanted to eat and we know that most of the creatures live near the center.

>we haven't seen any white whistles yet
I am really hoping for a ancient white whistle to appear, I have no basis for this, but the white whistle we know are just the current active ones, and since going to the sixt layer is a point of no return, there could be a old white whistle living somewhere around there.

Bonedrewd can still return to the surface. He hasn't lost to the abyss's calling. He actually found a way to manipulate and beat the abyss instead of just rigging together a way to survive in it.

she didn't die, that's her right there on the ground

Attached: Untitled.png (435x436, 293K)

it's eating value n shit, just like Irumuyi

It hurts watching Riko this beat down

Oh thanks i see it now, damn speedreading

Bun sold herself to belafu rather than working part time as a waitress at Moogie's. Imagine seeing the gang try to get enough money to free numitty. But no we couldnt have bun working as a waitress in a cute outfit or whoring herself out to the mattress dude or selling her fur as 100% blessed Sweet smelling fluff(TM) now with 33% more Naaaa. no instead we got a year of flash back hell and the knowledge that everyone lives in an ooga-booga's vagina.

Her reverting to a state where she needs to take care of Mitty as opposed to wandering around the abyss with other people is not her fault or doing. Riko is not Nanachi's ward. How Riko deals with a choice Nanachi has every right to make is not Nanachi's fault.
We still do not know if Nanachi is in a proper state of mind, and even if she is it is not wrong of her to choose not to come along with Riko. Nanachi is in charge of her own life. If she did change her mind about Mitty there are plenty of decent explanations for it. And on top of this that plot point has yet to be resolved so saying she did something wrong when she could be doing something right is foolish.

Attached: 1534023134072.jpg (1500x1300, 1.4M)

The abyss is a throat.

shame he lost his blessed body during the fight with reg.

the next panels where the one captured gets eaten looks more like her, most likely because the helmet.

Nanachi prevented Mitty from being devoured over and over again by making a tough call quickly. The direction the manga is going in is not Nanachi's fault. The fact the boy has you by the balls doesn't have anything to do with Nanachi either.

Attached: 1543352008207.jpg (473x800, 53K)

L-lewd.

>girlfriend

That's a funny way of saying rape victim

It's not like Veko gave a single fuck about her though, the last two people she truly cared for was Belafu and Iruyuu, and one lost his marbles and the other became a village

>If there's a new layer that forms every 2 millennia
That's an extremely interesting thought but I don't think it's confirmed.

>rape victim
That's a funny way of saying false accusation with no evidence to support it.

>is something horrible that calls people down just to suffer

what if it is something actually good, like some form of primal being related to humanity creation or something, is either resting, sleeping, or even death, but its mere presence make people to long for it. Giving the village arc has this strong theme about motherhood, childrens and bonds. The thing at the bottom just naturally call for humans, desiring to be with them, and at the same time humans desire to be with it, but something went wrong in a distance past and the abyss came to existence

Attached: vueko, if only you knew.png (614x678, 478K)

>At the cost of everyone else's suffering
The biggest difference in how they handled it is that Nanachi's loyalty to Mitty's cause was unwavering because she was desensitized to the screams and pleas of her delver victims thanks to Bondrewd. Still chose Mitty over all of their suffering... Does that make what Nanachi did wrong? It is a matter of perspective, I prefer to put myself in their shoes and ask myself what I would do. I think I would have done the same as Nanachi or Wazukyan if faced with the same moral dilemmas. My treasure would be more important than any number of random delver's lives, my squad would be more important than the animal babies or woes of a mutant child, etc.

I am not sure about Veko's choices or what I would have done differently because her situation was a lot more nuanced than either of theirs to be honest. Maybe she should have killed Iru, but what if that was treading on her wish like she had considered? Also, Iru hugged her and reacted, even communicated with her, It's not as obvious as it was with Mitty just because she was monstrous and in pain. Aside from that there's also other people she cares about deeply who are only surviving off the other person she love's suffering... There's no clear answer, I'd have to be there to really know how I'd handle it.

Attached: 1535256788987.jpg (800x600, 79K)

there it is

Attached: 1551550040497.png (263x298, 55K)

>rape victim

how can you confirm it was rape?

Their suffering wasn't eternal. Her priority for helping Mitty was of course due to her caring about her more but ultimately it also makes sense logically. The other kids wouldn't suffer forever like Mitty would. Wazu's actions where justifiable only if he didn't know exactly how it would turn out.
I wouldn't have reacted how Veko did and would side with Wazu on the matter more than likely. Or just go insane like Bela. Her attempted suicide is justifiable but only through her perspective and its harm would have been potentially immense.

Attached: 1546686657117.png (772x735, 292K)

>white whistle is Riko from the future

How long it will take for the next chapter to come, 4 months?

It was great.

Next volume is May 30, so this time Tsukushi is forced to get his shit together.

>sixth layer is white whistle suicide
>they all fed themselves to monsters as soon as they got there

Before end of May. He’s already working on it

Yes it was, while I dont know if the author really needs all this time for a chapter, I just hope the next can be as good and come a little faster.

>implying his shit hasnt been together
He's been working consistently on the manga and other things for a while now as well as cons and streams. I'm not saying he is the quickest but he is by no means slow considering quality.

So you think we're finally gonna meet Srajo after the village arc or will he remain a "we just don't know".

Birdboi will never be seen. Wakuna is soooooooonTM.

Attached: 1531031840091.gif (476x544, 691K)

>would side with Wazu on the matter more than likely.
Are you sure? This is like if it were you instead of Veko and instead of Iru it was Nanachi, the most important person in your life is being put through hell, I doubt you could be logical about it anymore than Nanachi can when Mitty is being drained like a juice box right before her eyes. In the end we make these kinds of choices on temperament more than anything else.

Attached: x14.png (872x1236, 1.01M)

Are you waiting for an alternative translation from 12 y/o boy scans group? At least just to compare.

When I said wouldn't react that meant also not getting as close to the tribal girl. Now assuming I did love the girl like Veko did then yes that's a different story. It just depends on how much of it is me starting out vs Veko. If I had been in Veko's life from the start I would have killed myself long before having the chance to meet Wazu. Or I would have rolled with it and been the best dick sucker in town and so have no interest in murder hole.

Attached: 1553265608372.jpg (350x350, 119K)

I don't even know how logic this wrong starts, as far as I can tell it's not even a debate. It's like you've got glasses on that makes you see everything completely backwards. Even ignoring the fact that she's a torturer and a murderer (which you will no doubt make infinite excuses for) who had nothing to live for but killing an immortal blob, they've repaid her a hundred times over for saving Riko but you'd know that if you weren't asleep for the last 20-something chapters. Saving Riko's life is almost a joke of a feat compared to what they went through and managed to pull off for her sake, and she understood that a hell of a lot better than you do.
And you'd have to be completely braindead to think the reason she's "indebted" to them is because she willingly accepted his terms of agreement not to kill herself in exchange for euthanizing Mitty because she was too incompetent to do it herself and killed dozens in the process (and then whined like a bitch about it being too cruel while willingly accepting) but apparently Reg is the selfish and childish one here. No no, Nanachi was always the most immature, helpless and childish character between all three of them, she was just the best at hiding it and that pitiful smug facade came crashing down in more than one pathetic, humiliating display years ago right before Reg's eyes, but I guess you're bound to miss stuff like that when you read at breakneck speeds.
Form a relationship with another sentient being at some point and you'll maybe you'll learn why she agreed to stay with them even knowing they're on a one way trip to hell, the fact that anyone has to explain to you that it's not the soulless business contract you think it is is almost vexing.

Attached: 1522906618643.jpg (1415x1251, 178K)

>Takes 3months to do ch. 50
Nope

wazukyan isnt nearly as bad as bondrewd

Srajo will never appear. He will remain a mystery forever.

How much does making vr characters pay?

What happened to tsukushi that made him write a story like this?
This isn't just something you come up with in the shower

it was a bath house, actually

dont care, I am loving every second of it.

What's so strange about an infertile girl's desire to be a mommy getting twisted to become the homeland for a bunch of horribly broken people?

>why does she even have one anyway? she popped out of an egg
Maybe the same reason Reg has one?
It will all become clear at the Bottom of the Abyss(TM).

Irumyui on a large scale. The Abyss is a living thing that makes people devote and give up their lives to it.

Might even be a loli like her too.

The logic you are arguing is wrong is the logic used by the legal system today. Nanachi would not be held accountable for her torturous ways. And I do not think it is reasonable even from a moral standpoint to hold a child fully accountable for what they are forced to do. Yes forced, her only other option was to survive on the fourth layer of the abyss with no help. The only reason she lived was due to Bondrewds knowledge to begin with.

Saving Riko's life wasn't a joke to Reg and freeing Mitty wasn't a joke to Nanachi so your perspective on that hardly matters. On top of the fact Nanachi did it for free anyway, she was always going to save Riko, so what is your point exactly?

You seem more interested in calling a terrified young girl names than making a point here. The fact Nanachi could not kill an immortal being doesn't make her weak or childish. Reg gave her a Hobsons choice and you act like it's reasonable. Reg taking away her control over her own life to help someone he should reasonably help anyways is childish and cruel. Saying Reg owes her nothing and shouldn't feel compelled to save Mitty is fine but we both know that isn't Reg.

The fact she chose to come along with them is because she wasn't hanging from the ceiling when Riko asked her. She had nothing else to do and was forced to stay alive by Reg. But it is interesting user. If Nanachi had killed herself after Reg killed Mitty anyway, how would you feel about her?

Attached: 1550684900752.png (1050x1400, 1.19M)

>horribly broken
Have you ever bent a piece of metal? Notice how it heats up where it's bending and starts to get "frosty" in appearance as it becomes easier to bend, that is where I see Veko. She is not broken, just bent to the point of softness and beautiful. I will not let her bend any more.

Attached: DtZ3Zp5U0AAwJtT.jpg large.jpg (1382x1533, 169K)

the same thing that happened to us

i dont get what happened to belafu

he became addicted to the taste of the babies?

How likely is it that Mitty regains human form through Irumyuui's womb and then inevitably gets killed when moth razes the village?

he became addicted to not starving to death...

Attached: 15393122489330.jpg (344x315, 24K)

I was more thinking she becomes human and Nanachi and her set off on their journey and Riko/Reg find their corpses a few chapters later.

Now this would be something

You can make as many flowery analogies as you want but Veko is horribly broken in body and spirit.

He was someone who was happy Iruyuumi and Veko had found some happiness and when he realized he was taking away Iruyuumi’s deepest wish just to survive he lost it

Attached: 4D69E438-011B-43ED-96F2-CBFEF1BC14B4.jpg (792x1103, 398K)

that would be a great climax to this arc

My only issue with this chapter is the animals they are eating don't look all that appetizing. We needed a few panels of them being butchered and cooked up. Although Iru did look kind of tasty as a meat pillar.

Attached: 1527338375196.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

except he wasn't, the demand for baby flesh would not be abated if he chose to simply die. He may have been complicit but he was not responsible. Ah well, logic and insanity are diametrically opposed.

we're all products of her environment, as is she. Whether that is broken is simply a matter of perspective. Think about where she is and she is mentally better off than most sapient beings inhabiting the lower depths of the abyss. A paragon of mental health, really.

Attached: 9x.png (177x308, 38K)

>the cursor running to the bottom right at the end

Attached: SH-AA-ANN.jpg (489x645, 84K)

I still feel Wazukyan has some sense of remorse over all the shit that happened, I don't think he is anywhere near as bad and sociopathic Bondrewd was. Also we at least see that Wazu was trying to make the best out of a bad situation, unlike Bon who was just 'muh science!'

Attached: 67715132_p0_master1200.jpg (850x756, 239K)

More than 15 years lurking and posting in imageboards.

when you know in your heart that you're doing the right thing, the atrocities become a lot easier to bear. When you can look back on them and say for sure you would do it all over because of what was at stake.

Attached: x7.png (1027x599, 394K)

What gets me is that Wazukyan is clearly enjoying this. Maybe intellectually he can understand how this is fucked but emotionally he relishes in the opportunity that he's been given. Great character.

Attached: 1538963457082.png (271x251, 27K)

The duality of man.

I can't wait for the village destruction chapter(s) it's going to be mayhem in these threads.

>off the dead robot parts
Are we sure about this? a shame those robots buddies were killed.

the action will start this year, but the real chaos will be for 2020.

>Faputa has 3 wish stones inside of her
So she's a genie?

Attached: 1521931277052.png (316x500, 67K)

so many character deaths
waifu's will die (sorry moogie user)
hearts and bodies will be broken
and speed readers will show their true power level

Attached: DfQhPFZU0AA8r5u.png large.png (800x914, 823K)

>and speed readers will show their true power level
why?

Attached: 1523215178840.jpg (836x820, 232K)

Are those three things on her head symbols for the three eggs?

>rub the moth and she grants wishes
Do think Reg used them all unknowingly?

Where the fuck did this guy come from then?

Attached: 1523454933530.png (595x459, 385K)

A deus ex machina egg.

either, he wasnt a original member of the village and joined later, or he either consumed a lot of things and grew big.

He might have been the biggest powerhouse of his explorer group (whether it was Waku's or a more recent arrival), and thus was promoted for his strength.

Bandana guy who haven't appeared in a while

Attached: x9.png (872x1236, 652K)

putting her belly button into regs belly button is gonna be the finale

>Faputa bursts into the village like a psycho
>Immediately gets balanced
>Iru forced to watch as she tears her own daughter apart, unable to act

Attached: Cutie.png (329x474, 224K)

What did he gain from doing that anyway?

That dude died. He wasn’t with the group when they entered the village

I imagine he was just throwing shit at the wall to see what sticks.

>waifu's will die (sorry moogie user)

NO

FUCK YOU

Still wonder how the balancing will change since Veko is no longer in Iru's brain or whatever.

probably just experimenting or as this user says also, another is that with his "I am a chosen one", he probably saw the girl's transfomation as divine or something and tried to get the same power, but after transforming and getting the blessed body, he stopped caring.

The difference between her time and "outside time" is pretty significant.

For example, let's say that, due to time dilation bullshit, every layer you go down time, relative to "outside time" speeds up by like 25%. By the time you're down in the sixth layer, time would be going at 381% speed compared to the surface, which would mean that for every year on the surface, four would go by in the sixth layer. That's pretty significant, because it means the deeper you go, the faster, relatively, that 2000 year cycle would go.

If you were standing in the sixth layer, that shit would occur roughly every 500, for example. And if you keep fucking going, depending on how deep the abyss really goes, you could theoretically jump the whole goddamn 2000 years of "outside time" in the space of a couple months.

Of note is the fact that, by this point, everyone in Orth is probably already fucking dead, hence those petals we saw raining.

Damn. Today I found new respect for Vuekofags.

Attached: Vueko.png (846x1200, 957K)

>Using the cradle
Presumably he made Iru into the village which saved the group, gave them a home, and made his prophecy come true
>Giving the egg to Iru
Maybe he was hoping that by letting Iru absorb the egg it would get recharged and he could make another wish? That or he’s just a true believer in his own prophecy and decided he needed to become one with it too.

How many people were there on the ganja group? hundreds?
people are dying at every turn all the time

What I want to know is where all the other villagers came from.

There's no way Maaaaaa was a white whistle, and I couldn't see him making it past the first layer.

Only like 6 survived and made it to the village. Belafu, Veko, Wazu, and 3 randoms

Modern legal system has nothing to do with anything, you base everything on her being "forced" by her circumstances but nothing forced her to torture and kill delvers, she did that entirely of her own volition so yes she is in fact accountable for that, if your logic is to be believed. Are you saying she isn't because she had a moral right to do so? Because that's precisely Bondrewd's logic and you seem to follow it to a T. She also was never "forced" to cartridge children and only did so because she was afraid of consequences he never threatened, but I'm sure you'll find excuses to make for that too. Uncontrollable bias is a hell of a drug.

And if you're going to tell someone their perspective hardly matters you shoot yourself in the foot by forgetting that applies to you as well, since you seem equally interested in calling a terrified young boy names as you are in making a point that makes little to no sense here. My point exactly, you've just supported actually by saying Nanachi saved her for free as she would have done anyways, Reg and Riko are the ones who really went out of their way for her, and like I said before, she understands that a hell of a lot better than you do. It's the whole reason she chose to stay with them, not because she was coerced by a completely reasonable deal to stay alive that Reg offered (which was based on pure selflessness and affection, something you're choosing not to understand for some reason) but because he'd sat and listened to her entire life story and very clearly knew what was better for her in the end than she did, since she has been far more childish, cruel and helpless than either Reg or Riko has ever been. She knows and understands this, and that is why she chose to stay with them, not because "fuck I gotta stay alive now because I got screwed by a Hobson's choice, might as well go since I got nothing better to do."
For you to honestly believe that shows you don't understand much about her character.

now that I think about, are those little black things something like stillborn fetus? getting some Bloodborne vibes with Mergo descriptions.

It chokes me up how too good my wife is for this world. It is inconceivable how one could rape and burn someone so wonderful and still be considered human. I won't let anything or anyone hurt her again until I die, and even then I will watch over her as a ghost, til the abyss drags me down kicking and screaming.

Attached: K441.png (412x319, 176K)

we dont know how long ago was the village made, remember there wa a tribe at the edge of the abyss, and with the 2000 cycle, there is plenty of time for unknow or forggoten people to reach village, the praying skeletons also hint at other civilizations making their home in the abyss itself.

On the 2000 years since the village was formed and the present probably a bunch of randoms joined. White whistles are very recent and there's always suicidal morons like the Ganja that can get to the 6th layer.

Yeah, she named a kid Kopro. What a good humor sense.

>I won't let anything or anyone hurt her again until I die
>implying he has any power on what Tsukushi does.

If he wants her gone, she is gone user.

the big guy shown in the flashbacks had a different name though

Tsukushi will make her suffer like crazy and you know it.

>Bon who was just 'muh science!'
Imagine being so much of a narehate reader

Something similar, they're the souls of her eaten children that Wazu and the others ate. It probably is something similar to Orphan or Mergo.

youtube.com/watch?v=L6z6A5TP7uA

Attached: DntSbh0UwAAmFQI.jpg large.jpg (1254x1771, 452K)

>my 324th manga read
Fucking newfags I swear

I would say either Mergo or Oedon

I will enjoys your tears when the suffering trains reach its apex.

>The difference between her time and "outside time" is pretty significant.
If this is true, Nanachi must have noticed that Bondrewd, Mitty, and several hands disappeared for a significant amount of time when he visited the sixth layer.
Bondrewd should have been able to calculate by now the cumulative effect of the dilation, if he is interested in that type of phenomenon, which he should be.

One leg and her reproductive organs.

So, is vecko still a lesbian

Veko didn't have really anything to do with the balancing itself, she was just there to make "the village" a bit happier. I guess her absence will cause a general increase of the prizes

No you won't.

Attached: 20181207_234234.jpg (3264x2448, 1.61M)

Does this mangaka like the souls series ?

Just pointing out you acting like my mentality is some insane thing you can barely comprehend is odd considering you literally live under that logic's rule every day.

You're arguing semantics. If I give a child a choice to kill other children or to be killed you consider that a fair choice? You don't think thats forceful at all? There is no bias its logical. Blaming a scared child for doing bad things in the hopes they don't get hurt even more than they already have been by an abusive caretaker is cruel, unreasonable, and insane.

I called Reg cruel because he was being cruel and said he was being childish because he was. He had no right to force her into that position and her calling him cruel to his face says as much. And what exactly is Reg terrified of? That something sad will happen?

Your perspective is twisted. You claim Reg knows whats better for her, how did you come to that conclusion? How is living a life you do not want to live because someone else might get sad if you die better? How is Reg in any position to make that call for her?
I also see you don't deny it was a Hobson's choice, which is interesting. And didn't answer my question either. I wonder why.

Attached: 1548707486661.jpg (1302x1774, 195K)

It's not exactly obscure, it is a Japanese game after all.

What did Veko eat while she was in the goo dungeon? Did she pee right there too? The goo dungeon must have been really smelly.

I know this shouldn't make sense, but it does.

Attached: sensible panic.gif (245x246, 1.93M)

He has Bloodborne concepts on his pinterest.

Hot.

what the fug is belafu even going to do with a moth arm anyway?

Attached: DjnCFQdUUAEtHZO.jpg (400x302, 22K)

It's fluffy and smells like the sun. I would kill for one too.

>strawpoll.me/17713720
Lick it like a lollipop.

>lowest number of chapters per volume is 6
So he'll be forced to have two chapters come out in the next two months?
Sorry but it definitely won't come out

I dont understand, why was that thing able to tun the humans intro powerfull narehate

Bone or Wazu for what ?
Sex ?

That is a good point - how did she survive? Did Wazu just pop in once in a while going "Have a baby sandwich" or did Iru do something to help her live?
Eat it in a stroke of cruel irony before going crazy again.

I agree with the first three lines but barring an permanent and unbearable quality of life such as someone who is on their death bed might be experiencing, suicide is never the way. The fact she is now happily married is proof enough of that, isn't it? Perseverence.

Attached: fhg.png (280x370, 121K)

He’ll see it, realize he’s taking away Iruyuumi’s happiness again and go even crazier

leftover abyss tech

Maybe when Wazu used the second egg to keep Iru alive the bond between her and Veko transferee some of the wishing energy? That or the bond between them meant that as long as Iru is alive then Veko will be too.

If you were to turn into a narehate what would you become?

GAS THE NAREHATE!

About to bust a nut

Maybe he wants his guts back and the only thing with enough value is Faputa Flesh(tm)?

Suicide is never the way for you user, for you. You don't own other people and are not in control of their lives or the choices in them. If a person wants to die you don't have the right to prevent that. And trying to control other people like that is cruel and sadistic.

Attached: 1550608445407.jpg (1024x1024, 87K)

A safe, warm, and fortified home for Veko that is unassailable and only she and those she gives permission to can come or go. I mean seriously, what the fuck was this security? Sloppy job, Iru.

Attached: x7-.png (872x1236, 694K)

Combo of Moogie and the testicle dude; spending my days in leisure just painlessly ripping hunk off myself and serving them up to happy customers.

>cute recipes for horrific loli pseudobaby flesh

It might be. Her fetus ghost siblings have the same three marks on their head. Some of them must have been born when village-mom only had 1 or 2 eggs, it would be interested if some of them had 1 or 2 marks.

Probably some weird looking bug thing with many arms/legs - maybe like the Mask Maker spider guy from Hollow Knight?
Makes me think with some of the Soulsborne talk earlier, the Narehate serve as surrogate children for Irumyui too. Kinda interesting cause they're also living in her womb/body too.

maybe he wants to be human again

Attached: DypjlMeWkAQuv5I.jpg (954x849, 69K)

If that were the case Veko wouldn't have been able to kill herself. I mean it would still make sense for her to try but it would undercut the moment pretty badly.

Suicide is selfish and cowardly.

How did Veko enter the village without getting balanced? For that matter, how did Riko?

It's no different than eating veal really. The creatures being born don't seem sentient and Iru having once been a person probably just gives them better flavor.
These are things I would like the writer to expound on is what I am saying.

Attached: 1523939877238.jpg (1401x934, 113K)

this is a rare and very pretty veko, keep it safe

Attached: cute cute CUTE.png (483x485, 170K)

Do your judgments give you the right to control others? The fact you think ill of someone who wants to die means they should not be allowed to?

Attached: 1541466677374.jpg (163x500, 19K)

I mean you can love someone but still disagree with them on key issues. You would really be supportive if she expressed the desire to kill herself to you now just because you don't own them? I can't understand, I would do everything in my power to change whatever is making them feel that way, and if they want to get away with the act they will have to do it far from me where I can't stop them.

Attached: Dzu8OROU8AAWU7S.jpg (789x673, 100K)

You probably have to mentally want to sacrifice yourself to the village.

>barely a character
And yet still more character than you.

You don’t get to pretend making an emotional appeal is the same as grabbing the gun out of their hand and putting them on suicide watch. Delusional bunposter.

>It might be. Her fetus ghost siblings have the same three marks on their head.
She has already been building monuments to/proxies of them in her cave all this time.

Attached: 74736353.png (437x490, 278K)

It would have been a point of extra tragedy, but maybe it’s a two-way street where if one dies then so will the other, so that’s why Wazukyan trapped her underground so that he could keep both alive/stop one from killing themselves.

>they would have to
You sound like you feel as if their life is yours and not their own. Wanting to change their mind is one thing but outright controlling them......is something a lot different.
Well I do get to pretend if I wanted to....but i'm not pretending about anything at the moment. Of course saying you don't want them to do it or trying to convince them is different but the way anons talk in this thread its like they physically would not allow it. Just look at the poster above, who would take the gun away. So where is my delusion exactly?

Attached: 1546499374154.png (707x1000, 871K)

>I mean seriously, what the fuck was this security
Plot twist: Veko has 1 STR and can't rip something that has the consistency of paper but that would be embarrassing to admit so she pretended they were magical bonds that only someone pure of heart could break.

I'm gonna kill myself because of this post.

Nice, I didn't catch that.

Thats incredibly stupid but also cute so it is ok.

fucking faputa sideways and not giving a shit about her ""wish"" !

Attached: 1531230100187.png (800x800, 368K)

He can sell it to Iru and get back his lost organs.

It would not be the first time I have caused someone to take their life so while you may be joking you should know it is not something I would feel bad over. Your life is yours.

Attached: 1528395751288.png (1000x1273, 1.47M)

Oh they want to eat her.

Attached: file.png (493x260, 143K)

That's right, I am Fluffzen.

Attached: 8d7.png (680x1152, 742K)

Why Iru simply can't balance narehated Ganja squad?

Lots of anal sex.

Imagine that being the first memory of your life

I would throw angry faputa in a room full of Yea Forumsnons (aka pedos)

I like this chapter a lot more now.

Damn I didn't even catch that, man that's fucked. Wazu is creeping on in too like Fat Bastard.

It's already in my folder along with every single page that has Veko.

Attached: E1.png (872x1236, 669K)

Oh, I fully comprehend your logic in every way shape and form, and it's nothing but crossed wires and dead ends lemme tell ya. I'm not so pretentious as to insinuate how someone lives their entire life based on an internet argument over a manga myself, but I can tell you calling someone else's argument semantics while demonstrating extremely poor reading comprehension isn't doing your postulations a whole lot of good. Not that there was any saving it to begin with, it's all based on bias, illogical thinking, and pure lack of understanding of the characters, most of all the one you claim to like the most. Conveniently blame everything on what happened in the Idofront and ignore that she willingly chose to torture and kill delvers even though it wasn't in any way necessary to her survival, and then call Reg cruel for doing her the first of many favors and kindnesses that she comes to treasure as tokens of affection and friendship. It doesn't get any more backwards than your thinking, boy.

You called Reg cruel and childish for no reason but because your mind is warped and are hopelessly unable to comprehend their feelings and relationship, "force into that position", "living a life she doesn't want to live", this fanfic-tier drivel you're basing everything on is downright, for lack of a better word, cringeworthy to be perfectly honest. It's like you didn't even actually read it. And you also seem to put inordinate importance on the answer to a personal question that has no relevance to the conversation, I notice this is because you have no actual substantial questions to ask but that's hardly a surprise at this point. No point in wondering why, it's quite self-evident.

Bondrewd:
>Probably turned hundreds of children into Mitty-like goop
>The other children he had got cut up and stuffed into cartridges to save himself from the curse
>Raised a kid as if she were his own only to stuff her in a cartridge and receive a blessing
>All for the sake of science
Wazukyan:
>Vueko was the one who gave Irumyuui the first egg in an attempt to save her
>Wazukyan starts feeding everyone the babies she produces (who wouldn't live longer than a day anyway and were basically just animals, meaning they only had any value because Irumyuui saw them as her children) to save them from starving and the mockwater
>Also recharges her with another egg
>Then she gets so huge they start living in her like parasites
I'm not sure but if I had to choose I think Bondrewd is by far worse

>bumplimit reached

Attached: 1554006447077.png (654x526, 225K)

Attached: Nanachi sumeru.jpg (840x1124, 163K)

>Not that there was any saving it to begin with
If you see no point in the conversation why have it? Are you insane? I never claimed to like Nanachi or any other character the most. In truth i'm pretty meh on Nanachi most of the time.
It was of course necessary to her survival, why else would she have done it? She clearly did not want to do it, so why did she? The answer is obvious but you refuse to see it.
How is taking away the agency in her life and her free will a kindness?
You're claiming Nanachi didn't want to die now? Where's that coming from? You ignoring my points is indeed somewhat tiresome and refusing to engage with me on a reasonable level makes it hard to talk to you but I don't mind it too much. We can keep talking if you like but you seem kind of lost. I understand you have no issue with personal attacks but you should know I havn't intended any towards you and feel no ill will despite your passion.

Attached: 1552201448743.jpg (1024x1024, 104K)

It was compasion between 2 arcs (Mitty and Iru) and their similarities.

But you can see how much is improved Tsukushi's writing, because a lot of people think that this arc is way more fucked up than Bondrewd's, while it's actually more tame (1 blobbed kid against dozens blobbed/cartridged). The problem is that Prushka+Mitty were developed worse than Iru, and other orphans just srayed as some abstract victims.

fuck, I thought they were crying because she was beautiful or saw inmense value on her or something, didnt noticed the mouth, fuck, no wonder she is soo crazy

>born as the living embodiment of hate from her mother
>first memories are a bunch of creepy things wishing to eat you
>probably lived a lonely life for who knows how long

I WANT TO HUG THIS MOTH.

those "marks" are based on the neckleace that Irumyuui wore on her head when she was transforming. The one that was made from her pet rabbit that her children are based on.

Attached: iru.png (862x757, 869K)

Faputa and Veko will join Reg and Riko while leaving nanachi behind. You can qoute me on that.

The moth is for eating with BBQ sauce and a side of cajun fries!!

Attached: 1552449199806.png (900x1071, 420K)

>saw inmense value on her or something
Well, technically, yeah, they do.

>thought they were crying over her too/saw immense value in her
I WANT TO PROTECT FAPUTA

God I wish

Say you saw your wife sitting on a track with a train about to come, you aren't going to be thinking about how she feels or if she wanted it this way, all you will think is that she is about to die and you will try to save her, I don't care what you tell yourself otherwise, if you really love her you would prefer she ends up hating you for preventing her suicide than for her to no longer exist in this world.

As long as things can get better I can't be culpable with such an act unless she was dying painfully of supercancer or something, but even then I would prefer to put her out of her misery myself rather than leave that burden on her, even though it would be immensely hard to go through with that is what love means. Love does not mean letting someone take their own life on a false premise.

Besides, it's not like I would imprison her just to keep herself from doing it, that would be self-defeating by lowering her quality of life to something even crappier, but to actually do it in my presence where I could potentially act against it is a brutally unfair and cruel thing to do, more cruel than me stopping her.

Attached: DtgGhjbUwAAIMlD.jpg large.jpg (1240x1748, 192K)

Lots of headpats. High vibration multi-frequency robo-headpats.

Veko, yes, Faputa? I am not sure, this whole thing could easily end with Faputa dying, either "returning to her mother" or just after destroying the village she is happy and now and decides to rest

Where can I find the raws?

Visiting the 6th layer once in a while is actually more impressive than leaving in it since it means you can go there and return without dying from ascending

Veko is not Joining. She is an adult and this is a story about children.
Faputa is not Joining. I wish she was, but she's barely a character and will probably die when the village does.
The question remains as to whether Nanachi will continue the journey. I think she will but she sure does seem like baggage.
My wish is that she be replaced with Faputa.

Reminder that this bastard on the left is not only the source of a lot of Faputa's issues because of his drool problem, but that he also is likely fencing hot merchandise (Lyza's notes) and inferior helmets in the market.

Attached: 67453643832.png (398x352, 220K)

>She is an adult and this is a story about children.
we will see, won't we?

Attached: Dy9TB9iUcAUIOYq.jpg orig.jpg (2217x1624, 312K)

For nothing more than the end of the fucking flashback, now maybe we can forward the story.

Here you go

Attached: Cradle_of_Greed.png (409x611, 174K)

I was thinking in the sense of seeing her a savior or a idol, no like food.

user Tsukushi already tweeted that he tired as fuck from drawing adults.

More cruel than you stopping her, to you. You are only considering your perspective and not hers. If a loved one of mine wanted to die I would not stop them. I would weep but I would not stop them, because I love and respect them.

Attached: 1535637688472.jpg (1800x1800, 1M)

I didn't realize that but it makes sense with the drool
Man, that's fucked up

I have to say, I love the conitnuity this manga has, even with what are basically background characters, you can see them popping in the backgrounds and mob panels a lot of time, hell even when killing someone you can see which one if getting killed instead of a generic creepy guy.

And here I was think "sunshine" smelled like a mix of Chlorophyll, hot water and gasoline.

Nanachi is my wife and she is the only reason why I haven't killed myself yet!!

>the village is just filled with buneateranons
Huh.....

Well like I said, if I truly agreed with their reason for wanting to die, I would rather do it myself as cleanly as possible, without them even realizing it, Lennie and George style. Putting the responsibility and difficulty of overcoming the instinct to survive solely on them is not very nice. Why do you want her to go through those tribulations on her final moments? You should be making her last thoughts as happy as possible.

Attached: 70460050_p0_master1200.jpg (1152x1200, 1.49M)

How awkward will the Veko/Faputa meeting be? Veko has no idea she looks exactly like Iruyuumi

Veko says Moth can't enter through the village's membrane and that she wants to find a way inside to exact vengeance. I find that bit strange because she is hanging out with a large robot who seems to be a quite capable fellow. Is the big robot not equipped with an incinerator? Is the big robot's incinerator broken? Is he out of energy to shoot it? In one scene we see it shoot at large monsters with another projectile weapon that doesn't seems to be an incinerator. Is that weapon not good enough to carve a hole in the village? Is his base strength not enough? Is he unwilling? Is there anything Reg can do that the big robot can't?

Attached: big brother.png (374x374, 190K)

It's not always that easy or that clean. You don't always get that chance and in your scenario I wouldn't have time to protest would I? If she did it that way maybe she was trying to spare me the pain of knowing she wanted to die for as long as possible?

Attached: 1545730886194.jpg (896x1194, 802K)

I don’t think “Blast a hole in the village” is an acceptable thing to Faputa.

In order. We don't know. We don't know. We don't know. We don't know. We don't know. We don't know. We don't know. Cry too much and also look like a 12 year old boy.

Maybe Faputa wants to do this without harming Irumyuui.

I dont think the robot even wants to attack the village, he seems more concerned about being her bodyguard than attack dog.

You're trying way too hard to appeal to me on a human level after blurting out some seriously sociopathic shit, but at least you understand enough to know if you want to win an argument a good way of doing it is to try to make the other guy look crazy. And that is the real reason why this conversation is pointless, because you're only concerned with winning an argument whereas I've done nothing but make simple observations and state facts based on them, we were never going to see eye to eye and I knew that from the beginning. No doubt you'll try to say this makes me crazy, but I'm not the one drawing ridiculous parallels and making crazy metaphors that seemingly everyone and not just myself can see how hollow and self-serving they are. All I ever wanted to do was talk about manga, and I haven't had a terrible time with it even if I am talking to someone who just wants to argue an absurd point that only he believes in. For you to try and call something so simple "insane" shows just how desperate you are to be right. A little tip for you since this is the level you want to speak on, that's not something mentally healthy people usually do. You can have the last word if it'll make you feel like you've "won the argument" though, just let me know if that's really what you want. It'd be the first truthful thing you've said so far.

Veko hasn't seen Fap with her own eyes but it's fair to guess that she will recognize her immediately for what she is. The opposite thought, that's less likely. Faputa seems to have inherited a lot of anger and not much love, there is little chance she recognizes Veko. If she does recognize Veko it would be to kill her for her betrayal, which would be entirely reasonable.

I don’t think Faputa needs a bodyguard she’s crazy strong

For me it's not really about winning or losing. I'd like to think we are exchanging ideas and can both benefit.
I'd just like you to answer my questions, which you havn't been doing at all. If you want to talk about the manga then can we start doing that instead of you complaining?

Attached: 1526273173575.png (640x768, 576K)

I want to eat this moth!

God yes.

Attached: 1547674511222.jpg (958x662, 427K)

the other robots at the village got very happy when they saw her. Probably Faputa has something that makes robots to cherish her? what if the original habitants of the abyss where closer to what Faputa is than anything else, and seeing how there is nobody left, the robots take her as the best thing to replace their creators? no matter if she is strong, why take the risk of letting harm befall her.

don't consume bugs

Attached: DhVLz7nUYAE3SC1.jpg (605x716, 66K)

>It's not always that easy or that clean.
Biggest rock you can hold overhead slamming down from over 7 feet into a skull isn't easy or clean? If she was secretly suicidal I guess that's another thing, whether you support it or not is irrelevant, cope with it however you can.

Attached: JPEG_20190125_203336.jpg (513x684, 52K)

He's Veko's former owner. All the signs are there.

>Probably Faputa has something that makes robots to cherish her?
Probably the fact she’s a life form created solely from the abyss/relics

Sexually?

Nanachi will stay, this whole arc is backwards written to leave the rabbit behind without killing her

I mean you don't always have the option of talking it out and even when you do it doesn't mean it will work. I can't imagine someone who wants to die will be that willing to try and have you help them work through it. It's not a casual thing.

Attached: 1541734172214.jpg (555x493, 152K)

>I don’t think “Blast a hole in the village” is an acceptable thing to Faputa.
Didn't seem to stop her when she wanted to draw Reg out.

Attached: 6375462.png (609x376, 306K)

good theory, as far as we have seen, narehates are human mutated by the abyss curse or relics, she is probably special. I bet she could activate relics without the need of a whistle.

You do it when she's sleeping.

No, gross dude what the fuck. Moth is for humane slaughter and eating not lewd.

like the time when they were shooting at it near the entrance just to lure Reg out?

This was only a ganja flashback. We didn't get Faputa flashback yet. We still know nothing about her relationship with Reg or the big robo bro. Not saying that she will join but there's still stuff to exlore about her so who knows how she will end.

>154 posters
won't see that again for another 3 months

Attached: enhance.png (1231x1464, 2.12M)

>the other robots at the village got very happy when they saw her. Probably Faputa has something that makes robots to cherish her?
Probably something like that. I think Faputa is immune to the Abyss curse, am I right? Maybe the robots can scan people and they recognized her as a true inhabitant of the abyss or some weird registration process like that. Maybe they were thinking "finally someone who can give us new orders, hello new owner!" and then they got MOTH'ed.

Do....what when she is sleeping?

Attached: 1540657449414.png (528x750, 232K)

This is correct. It's also written that it will provide the only thing that could prompt Nanachi to part from her friends -- Mitty.
Now the final piece is whether Mitty will stay a rug or whether a miracle is going to happen.
Final scenes of the arc will be Reg/Riko/? waving to Nanachi and Mitty and the surviving villagers as they leave.

>and then they got MOTH'ed.

I actually got a little sad at their deaths.

Giant rock in the skull...

Attached: vsmol.jpg (300x216, 21K)

That’s relatively shallow damage compared to an incinerator shot.

Nanachi will become a new sage!

LAST FOR A BIG HELPING OF MOTH CURRY!

I thought it made it sound like Faputa would, with that talk of her setting out on a "happy" journey when she's done destroying the city.

People shit on the pacing but honestly this is the only manga I can tolerate reading as it releases,
I don't know why but it's always such a joy to read, even if nothing really happens in a chapter I don't get frustrated.

I like that this chapter established that the village people called Irumyuui their queen, therefore leading to Faputa's title as princess.

Attached: maid_faputa_by_paragora_dc2cl5h-pre.jpg (884x903, 91K)

Tasty moth meatballs for all!

There are better ways to do it and again, it feels like you're just taking away her freedom here. I can't quite put it into words but it feels, sinister somehow.

Attached: 1534983455121.jpg (966x1024, 57K)

It's really disturbing when we just saw how delicious Iru children are to the village from Belafu madness.
Not to mention that they are eating good things from the restaurant and such but this is the last direct children, and of prime quality, no wonder a single arm can be of the same value as une Mitty and Nanachi

>You're trying way too hard to appeal to me on a human level after blurting out some seriously sociopathic shit
this sentence alone could go well on a Yea Forums banner

>better ways
Instantaneous cranial annihilation is probably the best way to die.

for me because we are always learning something new about the setting, this is adventure manga, and actually learning about the lore, setting and backstories is nice, and all this without gigant dumps of info or wall text, but slowly showing every detail, this is a flashbacks, but seeing how everything happend and the interesting yet creepy characters make this a enjoyable read. but thats me of course.

Only retards complain about pacing. Of course a manga that releases 30 or so pages every couple of months feels slow.

So were every single one of Iru's babies eaten? What about the ones she must've shat out while the village was already a thing but before Faputa was born? I couldn't help but think that the creatures whose buttholes Faputa stuffed with hair looked a bit like Iru's babies, though it's probably because Tsukushi tends to use the same body types for different creatures a lot.

save it for any future banner constest.

Why not a gun though? And why not have her do it if she is the one that wants to die? I get taking the "burden" off of her but it just feels odd to me. If she asked for me to do it that way thats one thing but I dunno...

Attached: 1530301380472.png (707x1000, 865K)

Well that's because you don't have to agree with the reasons to agree with the suicide, I do need to agree with the reasons and at that point doing it myself is going to be easier on her so I would do it as a courtesy.

I am prepared to be haunted every day for the rest of my life by that sound of bone crunching, by the sound of my world ending, only because I love her more than anything.

Attached: DynkkuVVAAEp81f.jpg large.jpg (1448x2048, 252K)

half the shit in these threads should be banners

Please do not eat the moth

Attached: E3E398F8-10E3-4523-A4D3-54CFF22593F8.gif (700x450, 192K)

The villagers can feel that she is highly valuable but I suspect that if someone actually tried to "sell" her body parts the entire village would shudder like an earthquake and the magical balancing tentacles would refuse the transaction and tear the person to pieces.

Having a gun makes things easier of course, but when you said it's not always that easy I was assuming that meant minimum/no technology at hand.

But moff is for eat tho.

So all depressed people and neets should have a giant rock in the skull while sleeping?

So Faputa is the embodiment of value for the villagers because she would make a delicious stew?

the thing is, the story go really fast and there is no such a thing as nothing happening in a chapter

Moth is for pump and dump. Just ask Reg

I don't agree with that reason for suicide so no.

I meant emotionally and as far as working through it not so much that the actual act is hard to do.

Lads this is it. If Reg ends up destroying the village I will hate him forever.

Attached: 17.jpg (1739x1262, 513K)

Moth is for cooking and eating in the non-sexual way.

No! Moff is not for lewd, moff is for food!

It's up to the individual to determine whether the exchange of ideas is beneficial within the context of the situation. Do what you can with that if you will.

>not for lewd

Attached: 770EDA7E-C331-4466-9942-36A90E5B30F8.jpg (423x306, 64K)

>Tsukushi makes an actual designated smell chart
>doesn't include Wazukyan and Bondrewd smells
Fucking hack

I agree but giving up is lame either way.

Attached: 1544189059094.jpg (1199x776, 114K)