NOW I'VE LOST IT

NOW I'VE LOST IT

Attached: 1428112488178.jpg (768x671, 126K)

I KNOW I CAN KILL

Attached: 1260447669228.jpg (896x504, 40K)

Darker than Black threads were quite comfy, yes.

THE TRUTH EXISTS BEYOND THE GATE

Attached: 1330660008176.jpg (400x300, 28K)

S2 never

Attached: now ive lost it.jpg (1343x608, 161K)

UNTZ UNTZ UNTZ

Would be nice if Bones could revisit this for a prequel.
Amber and Hei's relationship, what got between them? The team Hei used to work in with Amber, Heaven's war and its respective Gate as well as the mirroring Hell's Gate.

Attached: 1536986724756.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>what got between them?
Probably being a contractor or maybe Hei was too much of a siscon..

Attached: cap_Darker Than Black Ep 10 'The Pure White Dress Is Stained by the Girl's Dream and Blood (1920x1080, 270K)

I remember the manga dropping some more details about that

I'm probably a brainlet but I didn't get what happened in this anime. Gotta rewatch it I guess, but was it that confusing?

After rewatch it 2 times I still have no idea what the fuck is these "gate" they talking about

Good times

Attached: DtB.jpg (1000x733, 68K)

Attached: slap.gif (250x141, 841K)

I'm convinced I will never understand what happened on the episode with that scientist who liked the stars and wanted to take his sister to the moon with him.

Hei is still the most badass MC in the 21st century.

Attached: Hei_DtB.png (1280x720, 581K)

I think with all this Eureka 7 non sense that Bones might actually give us Season 2 or a movie

not really.

I enjoyed the fuck out of this as a teen, but am I just being nostalgic or was the series actually good?

Secondhand smoke kills, you know. It's far worse than the fumes you inhale directly. Take diethylene, one of those nasty carcinogens your doctor might have warned you about on your last visit. Firsthand smoke has between 5.3 and 43 nanograms of diethylene, whereas, secondhand smoke has 680 and 823 nanograms.Then we've got quinoline, another effective one, secondhand smoke has 18,000 nanograms; 11 times more than the amount you're sucking down firsthand. You can make the choice to blacken your lungs, but don't expect to enforce that on me

Attached: november-11.jpg (704x396, 43K)

I rewatched it a few years ago, still liked it. Manga is weird though. Also season 2 is okay.

I actually liked S2 more because it had a setting and many plot points that checked more my interest

I feel you, the inclusion of a more front and center main story helps, season 1 is good and all, but it drags on a bit with the episodic nature of everything that is going on. Season 2 gets rid of that, but instead focuses on the batshit crazy plot that no one understands, and making Hei no longer be the real main character rightly rubs people the wrong way. Still has lots of cool moments though.

I do miss the shit posting about season 2 with Yea Forums when it was airing though.

>Still has lots of cool moments though.
Hei's growth from alcoholic fuckface to former superhero is one of the most satisfying parts of the franchise.

Yeah, when he got his shit together at the end and disguised himself as a mechanic to kidnap that one bitch and then trashed whip lady was fucking awesome.

Attached: original.gif (500x281, 539K)