Nozaki has been forgotten

Nozaki has been forgotten

Attached: 1445741162595.jpg (288x499, 111K)

Has it?

Attached: 1411331079360.png (297x448, 212K)

The final kaguya sama episode reminded me of the final episode of nozaki

What went wrong?
Never watched it but am still curious.

Well you see... I love fireworks too

I haven't forgotten it

Attached: 1511156758955.png (378x425, 195K)

Why would anyone remember a girl so lame that she doesn't have a last name?

never

Attached: waagh.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

Her name is Sakura
huh

Nothing wrong with having two first names instead.

What a cop-out.

blue ribbon or whatever

Who is that?

What is this Blue Chiyo I've been hearing about

Chiyo is eternal.

Attached: 1410104021635.jpg (1000x708, 94K)

The translations are very irregular, but I still read it as fast as it comes out, the problem is that since it's just a comedy without any plot development, there isn't anything to discuss about, just read it, enjoy and move on. It's still a popular franchise in Japan.

is Seo still a beast in the manga, only just finished up the anime and the specials and her special brand of insanity is my jam

>The translations are very irregular, but I still read it as fast as it comes out, the problem is that since it's just a comedy without any plot development, there isn't anything to discuss about, just read it, enjoy and move on.
As much as I hate to admit it, it's true.
Still it has one of the most interesting cast and setting for a grounded SoL yonkoma

Attached: [Procrastinating] Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - 11 [BD-1080p] [14F86560].mkv_snapshot.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

There hasn't been any significant development at all really, for Seo's case, she told Wakamatsu about her being Lorelai but he refuses to believe it

>she told Wakamatsu about her being Lorelai but he refuses to believe it
He's a begging for a pegging...

i very the episode where Waka forced to go out with Seo. They went to movie and afterward a lunch in family restaurant. I was entranced by Seo's VA voice when Seo discus the movie, someone on youtube shared the same interest and crop it out. I really love Seo, she is so perfect

What IS Seo's dialect supposed to be anyway

Attached: why are you like this.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

is not a dialect right? more to her own way of speaking. i dunno Japanese

Speak for yourself, I’m still eagerly waiting for Season 2.
Normally I prefer the source material but for this series I’d rather wait for the adaptation to come out. The comedic timing and VAs really enhanced the experience.

>no blue ribbons yet
Feels safe

I feel like he'd kill himself if he ever acknowledged that he fell in love with Seo

he will marry Seo and have a football team of child without knowing Seo is Lorelei.

I was singing the opening in the shower 15mins ago.

Both the OP and the ED are in fact quite the bangers

POKEBALL, GO!

It's not Ribbons?

Can't have one without the other.

>When Seo is gone on the school trip, it's revealed that she's the whole reason for Waka's stress
>Only Lorelei's singing can heal that stress
>The only reason he ever needed Lorelei was to deal with having Seo around

Pottery

Factually incorrect.

Read the manga, it's actually better