Saya no Uta will never get an anime adapta-

>Saya no Uta will never get an anime adapta-

Attached: Love Death and Robots s01e07 Beyond the Aquila Rift.mkv_snapshot_10.42.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

whoa...

Attached: whoa.jpg (654x369, 57K)

Give me a quick rundown.

Fuck off Yea Forumsnigger

Blue Goose's crew—Thom, Suzy, and Ray—are on a mission to reach beyond the Aquila Rift, but an error in the routing plot causes unexpected events to happen.
On the space station Thom meets his ex Greta who takes care of him. Soon it turns out that Greta is an abominable xeno spider who took memories about Greta from his brain put an illusion on him to keep his mind state safe because actually the space station is a twisted place of rotting xeno flesh and Thom is actually slowly dying in his capsule from famine.

Attached: Love Death and Robots s01e07 Beyond the Aquila Rift.mkv_snapshot_14.48.jpg (1920x1080, 389K)

That's live action. Saya no Uta already has a live action adaptation in production.

No, that's CGI. Photorealistic looking, but still CGI.

Lazy contractors won't fix warp gates so there's 0.01% chance for crew to end up far outside of galaxy. Helpful outer gods are trying to be helpful.

In the book (at least) they weren't outer gods, just another group of space traveling aliens stuck here

>Rothschilds bow down to Fuminori

why doesn't he just eat his waifu?

Some lovecraftian monstrosities are sincerely sympathetic towards lower life-forms and do their very best to help them. It's just they are so different that help usually ends up making shit worse for humies. This episode just reminded me of that lore.

I'd ask nyarlhotep to slowly change the simulation to match the reality until I'm fucking literal alien, then ask to turn it off.

Attached: 1550958645834.jpg (811x275, 81K)

Would you eat a spider you just banged?

That's rad

I vaguely remember reading the first novel before the TV show even came out. Is it worth reading the rest.

>reading fiction

>consuming any form of media that isn't a textbook or a documentary

>consuming anything but pictoglyphs

SoU was trash

>he consumes visual forms of media
Either talk to me or get lost fag, I don't have time to read.

Why are you here?

Why can't an edritch horror support her own children? Not like she or her children needs the money.

Attached: 7806fi3944k01.jpg (417x578, 44K)

Don't respond if you don't understand the conversation.

That sounds similar.
But the themes aren't the same.

>respond to me
Why, you don't have time to read

Damn, I didn't expect that...

but that's the opposite of Saya

Not really. Saya also is an eldritch abomination that looks like a cute girl to Fuminori and took care of him. And then, they together painted his room to look nice for his eyes, but for everyone else it looked like a nauseous mix of colors of gore and raw liver. Figures.

>n, they together painted his room
?
Pretty sure Fuminori did that by himself

Wrong
>Saya and himself find ways of painting his house interior to make rooms seem more like the normal world.

Bump

You got me. I want to watch this. Is it as good as it sounds?

I watched 2 episodes because of OP and it was fucking garbage.
It's episodic and in the first episode there was this girl with her monster and one of the first things she said was literally 'FUCK MEN'
Second episode was about some robots talkking about how bad humans are and that they've destroying the earth.

im pretty sure saya has a different message/themes

>was literally 'FUCK MEN'
Did this really make you so angry it was worth a separate mention?

Some episodes. Try Beyond the Aquila Rift, Zima Blue and Secret War at least. Also, Good Hunt is pure anime.
Retard

It's ok. Sadly, anime is still better at the whole experimental shorts stuff like the kind that Studio 4c used to do etc.

Yes, I was expecting a well written or at least fun episode but what I got was an animated twitter reply with no entertaining value whatsoever. All in 3D fucking PD.

Wait a second... that's not anime

Based on your posts it seems you actually just disliked it because you think it made a passing political statement you don't agree with, and are now trying to justify the gut reaction with lacking "entertaining value".

Based on your reply it seems that you are completely fucking retarded but if you want to then I'll explain why the "passing political statement" wasn't just useless but also completely fucking ruined the episode(s).
If you want to change people's minds for the better than have the main characters struggle with a certain problem and then have the viewers figure it out themselves.
If the audience realizes that someone is doing something wrong on THEIR OWN then they are going to think about it and maybe even change their own behaviour.
If you literally tell the audience that there is a certain problem and that the audience is most probably doing something wrong then no one is going to change and you just ruin the viewing experience for them because they might want to get a meaning or some moral out of a story but they don't want to hear a fucking preaching.
I too want people to be more considerate but the moment you try force your ideas on other people you lose them.
Not to mention that the only purpose of the whole episode was to deliver its statement. They didn't even bother to make it believable, fun, ENTERTAINING or fleshed out wich would've been totally possible in the 15 minutes they had.

>a passing political statement
It was DRRRRRRRR in your face motherfucker

>the entire post
Seems I was right.

Go hang yourself faggot