Jesus christs, japanese highschool seems like a fucking pain in the ass. are these kind of shit mandatory?

Jesus christs, japanese highschool seems like a fucking pain in the ass. are these kind of shit mandatory?

Attached: Yahari Ore no Seishun Rabukome wa Machigatteiru - 10 - Large 30.jpg (640x360, 75K)

no

That's a Student Council room, an extra activity.

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

It's just preparing them for the bureaucratic hell they're going to spend the rest of their lives in.

We had a student council in my high school, the difference was nobody cared, knew who was on it, or what they did.

I had a friend who was on the student council when I was in highschool. Even he couldn't answer those questions.

好彩雪崩團滅清一色

Same except they actually had some influence over the student body. Fucking sucked actually because the senior class president was an incompetent bitch who kept putting off planning for the senior class trip so we ended up not even getting to go on one.

If you all weren't NEETs you would know that this is exactly how it is like in the real world.

fuck off, we come here to escape, fuck you

Hiratsuka just tried to force Hachiman to attend it so he would have an excuse to spend time with and help out Yukino.

And then you go to college, the situation is the same, nobody knows you, nobody knows what you do, but you actually get a budget from the school and can buy yourself new headphones or something, and sometimes there are college student council conventions for colleges across the country, which you are sent to as a representative and which usually turn into heavy drinking parties sooner or later.

We had a student council too. They never convened and never did anything of note. I was chosen as class representative one time - as a joke, nominated by my bullies and everyone voted for me - but I got the last laugh. We had a three day trip to some campsite by a small lake.

Attached: Natsume-Yuujinchou-Go-11-26.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

poor you, i was kinda bullied by some too

I was in both the middle school/ high school student councils and the college council. It was basically a waste of time, nothing like the Japanese versions.

Same except it was the teachers.

You just reminded me what a putrid piece of shit the student council election arc was, fuck you OP and fuck Yahariniggers.

We had one too but i think they only really discussed what kinda different happenings we would have in school and make those happen.

Well, it got better in High School. Surprisingly everyone was mature enough to recognize that bullying people is pretty uncool when you're nearly an adult.

Attached: 23456789098765.gif (500x281, 830K)

>being basically forced to stay in school for even second longer than you absolutely must
Sounds disgusting. Then again i suppose it's good excercise for when you will have to pretend you are in your job for something more than the fucking money.

American schools don't have student council? They're basically slaves to the teachers and have no power whatsoever. Just organizing what have been told to them. Although the experience is good for job resume it's actually unfair for those who weren't part of student council. It's like organization experience is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than your grades and certificate. fucking hell I hate real life. natural discrimination against non-outgoing fucks.

good for you user

i had a chance to choose a semi-private school, my life would have been better because that school provide more school experience , i would have mingle with good motivated peoples and grow properly, instead being of loner who reject growing, fuck my life

We had a student council and most people knew at least somewhat who was in it, since the student council could hold its all students meeting during class and you were allowed to skip class for it. We might as well have been handing out free beer, attendance was always full.