Yea Forums claims 3D is disgusting

>Yea Forums claims 3D is disgusting
>But loves Japanese models and VA's
Bunch of hypocrites

Attached: Pp4a8li.png (894x894, 473K)

VA's are 2.5D at best, and just liking someone's voice acting doesn't mean you feel any way towards them as a person

If by models you mean idols and such, that's a very small percent of Yea Forums, more likely to find those people on /jp/,

Not to mention the fact that idols in Japan basically have to pretend to be 2D, their careers get ripped apart if they get found to have a boyfriend and such, the fanbase is rabid and puritan.

Basically, shut up fag

imagine obsessing over a drawing
Kind of pathetic.

I dont find western women attractive

I thought the problem with 3D was just attention whores and normalfags blogging about their girlfriends

3D are still fun to listen to, talk to, and hang around with.
I just don't find them sexually attractive.

/thread

Attached: 1467846600282.png (467x413, 171K)

It is but don't expect 90% of current Yea Forums to know that.

To be fair japanese girls look closer to 2D in terms of facial structure, body type, voice, hairstyles and fashion choices.
And seiyuus and models put on a facade of purity and playful innocence that is very similar to the vibe 2D girls achieve. Most people here recognize that act as fake, a person playing a character version of herself, their cute waifu seiyuu persona. But like in wrestling the fans are able to go along with the act to enjoy it.
And being connected to the industry makes it easier for people to make an exception to the no 3DPD rule by claiming they are "2.5D".
Tho no doubt there are many guys out there who unironically believe the 2.5D meme and do think all those girls are actually pure naive innocent little girls and not grown women performing a voice acting job.

Japanese women have always been 2.5D, if you don't get it then you don't belong here.

>Yea Forums is one person

leave Yea Forums

Attached: 13 Lucky Star.mkv_snapshot_05.06_[2019.02.19_00.08.40].png (1280x720, 701K)

>Yea Forums is one person

>loves Japanese models and VA's
VAs get love merely as accessories to the characters.
Model lovers a shit.

But I liked my models to draw manga and make anime.

>Yea Forums never agrees on anything

Attached: 3dpd.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

True Anons know that idols and VAs are as rotten as all other 3D women.

That is correct.

A SHIT!

Attached: yotsuba_disagrees with your faggotry.jpg (544x475, 110K)

>implying i care about models and VAs

OP btfo.

>imagine caring about women and sex
Feels good being asexual

>imagine pretending to be retarded

Yea Forums isnt one person. i hate every last f*male on this planet but i dont speak for everyone on this board, stop projecting your opinion on other people.

I'm chinese so it's ok for me to like at Asian girls.

this

Attached: 01adf993947e634999950e1b4731731d47b06dcb49c5e994ee3035f040522406.jpg (715x960, 71K)

>>But loves Japanese models and VA's
That's /jp/ you dumbass.

The collective consciousness of Yea Forums is a hypocrite. And there's nothing wrong with that.

literally /thread and im not samefagging btw