Just finished berseria and really enjoyed it. Wanted to play zestiria but never heard anything good about it...

Just finished berseria and really enjoyed it. Wanted to play zestiria but never heard anything good about it. Is the anime good enough? Does it fix whatever the problem the game had with the story?

Attached: zestiria1.jpg (1200x716, 215K)

The story didn't have any problem.

Is the anime good enough then? Heard the game's gameplay is a dumpster fire.

The anime took everything the game did right and took a massive shit on it.

Anime is a shit ton better than the game, you'll also get to see the characters from Berseria break out of prison for two episodes so that's a plus.

Listen to and not The Zestiria anime is actually terrible. The anime's director even admitted that it wasn't meant to fix Zestiria's problems or even to connect Zestiria to Berseria. The anime was only meant to appease to waifufags who complained about the retarded princess not being the heroine (even though she's shit). So they took everything that was good about the game and proceeded to shit on it just to make one character look good.

If you want to experience Zestiria, read the manga or watch a Let's play. The anime is not nor will it ever be a substitute for the game.

It was amazing as a commercial to Berseria. Unsurprisingly better than it was in-game.

It really wasn't.

The game isn't bad it's just not as good as Berseria in some aspects. I really enjoyed it aside from a couple dungeons that are just flat out stupid. I don't actually remember what those parts were though, so if you get to a part and go "What the fuck is this shit?" it's probably what I'm talking about.

Anyway, there will never be a good JRPG anime adaptation, which includes Tales of Zesteria. It just doesn't work because the games have like 60+ hours of content without even being completionist about it, and condensing that down to 12 24-minute episodes means you need to cut a lot of content.

It is good. Ignore the haters. Woryh a watch. Alicia and rose are great

Berseria and Zestiria are the worst fucking Tales games to date.

If you think that then you haven't played Tales of Hearts.

Alisha and Rose are terrible, Alisha is basically Kuudelia #2 but actively worse since she gets even more screentime than Kuudelia (complete with "Kuudelia Sugoi" moments) and the story actually breaking itself in half just to make her seem relevant but failinging at it completely and utterly. While Alisha herself is boring as they come.

Rose has a similar problem in that anime again wastes it time with her despite her being more irrelevant in the anime than she is in the game. And again ignoring the world's own mechanics because they realized that she made a genuine good point and if they acknowledged it they'd have to admit that Alisha was wrong.

You haven't played Tales of Tempest.

Zestiria and Berseria has been successfully condensed and adapted twice before the anime. It's just that Ufotable had no intention of adapting the game.

>read the manga

Is the manga even translated?

If you're saying that a 20 chapter manga has the depth you get from the game you're wrong.

The series got licensed by the time that the translations started. The whole story got released though.

The manga took out stuff like the Iris Gems sidequests, the 4 elemental trials, and Mayvin, but it added in some of the character arcs that were left behind when the creators couldn't finish the game in time. And the novels do something, so yeah they're very much worthwhile. As you have to read them in tandem with Zestiria to really appreciate Zestiria's story.

Attached: Cs4ZCOJVUAMJnYH.jpg orig.jpg (707x500, 90K)

*same thing.

>The anime was only meant to appease to waifufags who complained about the retarded princess not being the heroine
Yet we still got the faggotry ending. What a waste.

>The series got licensed by the time that the translations started
Any place where i can read it online? it doesn't seems to be released in my country

I'd go as far as saying Berseria is even better than Xillia because Xillia goes to fucking shit in the second half because they rushed it out for the anniversary.
Zesty is pretty fucking shit though but I have to agree with about Hearts

>people actually like the Tales series