Why is there so much fujo doujinshi of him?

Why is there so much fujo doujinshi of him?

Attached: Neutralmode.jpg (512x288, 24K)

because Hachiman fits the brooding outcast, I guess? I'm more startled why some artists draw him as a trap.

>Why
They're called fujos for a reason.

>Why is there so much fujo doujinshi of him?
Why do you know that there are?

What? I haven't see a lot of 8man yaoi out there and I'm a fujo expert

Curiosity leads to many paths,one led me there,sadly.
i might be exaggerating buy the questions is,why is there,specially fujo doujinshi of HIM being recessive?i would just scroll down if i see totsuka but normally the guy on pic related is the recessive one,i just wanna know why

Attached: Thefkisthisthreadabout.jpg (599x400, 44K)

Women love hot moody dark bad boys.
The more tragic, broken and brooding the better.
They specially like the guys that play hard to get because they try to keep their heart shut.
Normally it's the girl's dream to be the one to finally warm that cold heart with their love, they want to tame and heal that dangerous bad boy.
But with fujoshi that same principle is redirected towards another guy, but the same fundamentals still operate.

That's pretty much what Yukino did to Hachiman.

>I'm more startled why some artists draw him as a trap.
He's very cute. Especially when Saika is fucking him.

Hachiman is more of an ugly-cute character, which is why Yukino likes his Pan-san eyes.

Because he's a faggot.

It's just a couple of artists, really. And it's even such a waste, one of them is pretty good, but she wasted it all away on that disgusting shit.

He is cute as a mother.

Attached: 1528179049454.png (530x749, 310K)

What? Where?

You should've known by now fujoshi are horrible human beings, user. They all deserve a slow, painful death.

Cope more.

Hachiman would be disgusted with this, I'm sure.

He's a scrawny, moopy bitchboy who doesn't try to fuck the girls around him but gets hard over a boy, just like Shinji.

You do realize that Hachiman tried to carve a half naked Yukino into his mind and he got hard over getting a paper from Yukino's breast pocket?

Attached: Hachiman is in a trance.jpg (657x237, 49K)

>Women love hot moody dark bad boys.
I don't think this applies to Hachiman. Hachiman is more the equivalent of a helpless moe character who ends up getting seduced by characters like Hayama.

>implying most fan artists care about the LN over the anime
And that further shows he's a beta, hence the appeal to fujos. Helps he carries a "begone thot" mentality alongside the usual wussy "a-a g-girl" stuff. Just add the fact he goes gaga over a boy and interacts with males comparatively more masculine than he is and there you go.

Well, Hachiman is a beta because of his past experiences with girls. He's a bit more of a man than Shinji though. He goes to great lengths to help out girls, including sacrificing his pride and dignity in the process.

If Shinji acted like Hachiman, the girls would have fallen for him.