Boruto Episode 100

We made it to 100 episodes Borubros!
Jugo hype
What should the next arc be about?

Attached: IMG_20190330_212954.jpg (1480x832, 89K)

How about start adapting the fucking manga?

I just want it to end already.

100 episodes of filler. lol

This sequel managed to make Naruto even shittier by assocatation only now does reality start shitting on the imppossible things they did in the original manga to the point you struggle to figure out how the hell those kids became these worthless fuckers and spawned such arrogant little pissants we have now. I think the most insulting thing about it is they preached world change but it's all the same old same old only with better technology and now they're the ones in charge. When you see this how can people expect anything from their children being different, good god, imagine what will happen when they get their own Shippuuden.

They might as well just write their own story since the manga is actually slow as fuck.

Hawawas teammates are FUCKING DEAD

Attached: IMG_20190330_234026.jpg (1480x832, 116K)

Best girl.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-03-17-12h14m44s118.png (1280x720, 916K)

Jobbers have jobbed.

Judging by, I'm guessing we'll see Sumire vs one of the twins later(assuming she's not infected as well).

When it actually finish its relevant arc and have enough materials so that it doesn't drag out.

Sumire hides inside a rotted tree

Attached: IMG_20190330_212956.jpg (1480x832, 67K)

This arc is good so far.

Cute!!!
What about Nue?

Attached: IMG_20190330_235430.jpg (1480x832, 70K)

JUGO NO!!

I wonder about that too. Its been implied that something is going on with it. I don't know if they'll address that in this arc or a future one.

He looks so smug.

The arcs always seem to start good before completely falling apart

They said it would end at episode 91

that's pretty much what's happening

Attached: 1502306289278.png (819x1017, 1.58M)

So does the power creep just keep going in Boruto? I jumped the Naruto ship pretty early in Shippuden, and I find myself curious.

Are we talking about anime or manga?

In the anime the power level is scaled down but there have been hints of the ridiculous power levels of the top tier guys.

In the manga, the power level is pretty high but not as high as some of the more ridiculous stuff in Shippuden. Its kind of hard to evaluate power levels here because the villains have enhanced themselves with technology.

What was the fucking point of starting the anime so early
2 years of hell

Wait this is 100 episodes already?! How did it even get here when the manga is only 30 chapters?

Does anyone actually enjoy this series?
Why?

They nerfed everyone more or less it's caused a massive amount of sperging from the narutards

I do
And I enjoy it because Naruto went from a great first arc to being about a bunch of faggoty egde Lord shit later on. Boruto is comfy as fuck and sometimes the anime dumps some sweet animation and the manga has an interesting direction I just wish it wasn't monthly

Only 620 episodes to go

Just a bad habit from sticking with the original anime for so many years.

still wondering why is naruto garbage allowed in Yea Forums

>ESL

The Boruto anime fixes most of the problems I had with the Naruto series: lack of world building and neglecting the side cast.

are you trying to mess with me buddy

where to watch?

No. Naruto barely did anything with the other villages(excluding Sand and a lesser extent Cloud). We learned more about the Mist and Rock Village in Boruto than we ever did in Naruto.

So far, Boruto has done a pretty good job handling the supporting cast.In Naruto only Naruto and Sasuke were relevant while everyone else got shafted.

they already introduced android 18

Attached: 1548447397595.jpg (580x837, 131K)

how can you talk about relevance when literally nothing is happening.

Tell me more senpai. Tears are delicious.

wet guacamole bruh on god

god i wish that was me

Are you talking about the anime or manga?

In the anime a lot has happened where the side cast was relevant.

As for the manga, the only ones who are relevant right now are Boruto and Kawaki.

No one was nerfed. The writers literally show and tell the readers that Naruto was toying with Delta the whole time until Boruto got involved and she gained the upper hand.

Despite this fans on Yea Forums(and everywhere else for that matter)whined about jobbing and nerfing even after Naruto put Delta down.

The anime
The only thing that's happened in it is the jougan shit, other than that there's been basically no plot development other than dumb shit like "Bort gets a snake" that is completely pointless

i only watch the anime to get Sasuke moments. Thats like 6-7 episodes.

What bothers me most is that with the ludicrous heights Naruto achieved, he should be basically the Superman of his setting. This is a world where barely-superhuman (by anumu standards) ninja used stealth and tactics to murder eachother for centuries. A world where Volume 1 Kakashi was considered amonst the elite, and the battle between the Hokage and Snakeman was the height of skill and ability. It was interesting and a long term status quo that was the standard across the setting supposedly.

Sadly it's shounen, so for there to be any tension at all, the world has to scale up with the hero - so we have villains turning up that would have murdered season 1 Gaara instantly, made Itachi their bitch, and main characters just out of the academy who could kick the shit out of any of the original Jounin. I hate power scaling so much.

People are upset that Naruto isn't literally speed of light levels and one shotting the new villians and even kishimoto said they were gonna tone down some of the insane shit that Happned at the end of naruto.

>Thinking Boruto is the only reason to care about this series

user, if you don't appreciate the added depth to the side cast and the slow transition to Boruto being who he is 4 years from now, you need to get your head straightened.

In just this episode alone, Boruto deals with massive guilt that he can't help Wasabi, Namida, Konohamaru, AND Jugo.

This
Bort is a much more developed and robust Character then Naruto ever was nartutos only goal is muh Sasuke bort actually has some motivations and reasons for his actions

Why is this show so much wasted potential? The IP as much as everyone shits on it is interesting enough, it has a well established world so you don't have to waste so much time on pointless exposition/can lean into previous themes, and the team working on it can do solid animation. Why is 90% of this show really immature filler masquerading as character development with 1-2 episode stretches of actual attempts at interesting and quality episodes? Most of the art, plot, and music is rehashed or phoned in. I just don't understand why they don't want to improve on the mistakes of the previous series.

An analogy I like to make is Kuroko no Basket as Naruto and Haikyuu as Boruto.
Naruto had higher highs but also lower lows, whereas Boruto is more consistent in quality with the worst moments being just plain boring rather than outright stupid(reincarnation bullshit).
In Naruto, the characters are instantly memorable/likeable, but get shafted(the most screentime they got was in anime only fillers), whereas in Boruto they're more well rounded and developed but less memorable as a whole.
In Naruto, the worldbuiding is interesting on the surface, but shallow and underdeveloped. In Boruto it's more expansive and gives insight into the politics, but this ends up taking away some of the mystery of it.

Did they get run over by jeeps?

Why people still watching this bullshit?

Never thought it would be possible for a series to be 90% filler, but here we are.

I tried, I really did, but I just gave up like 30 episodes ago. I kept reading the manga and enjoyed it until they had Naruto job to a 16 year old brat with robot legs and then I stopped even reading that.

It's a shame, I liked Sarada.

Finally some screen time for my wife Sumire. Next episode should have even more...

Attached: 1499249939245.jpg (835x704, 86K)

I wonder if she might learn a water jutsu from Suigetsu, since she's meeting him and Karin next episode.

I thought that Sarada would be doing more in this arc with Taka being involved but the story(so far)is focused on Jugo and Sumire. Out of all the characters they have the most to lose right now.

is juugo going to cure them by the end of the arc or will this carry to the manga adaptation?

>tfw if Pain were able to look into the future and see the world now, he would've told Naruto to fuck off and that he would've made things worse.

Naruto didn't job, it was literally spelled in the manga out that he was toying with Delta until Boruto interfered.

Its 50/50 at this point. I fell like the endgame of this arc is to help Jugo get some measure of control back and if that happens Namida and Wasabi should get better.

>thinking any character will learn a new jutsu anytime soon

Karin and Suigetsu next week.

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-03-31_14-34-49.jpg (1920x1080, 797K)

> depth
>side cast
> Wasabi, Namida, that Nue girl...

Nobody gives a fuck about those characters, the same with any original characters that SP pulled out of their ass in this sequel so far. Ask any Naruto/Boruto fans, they even have trouble remembering their names. Is this what you call character development and world building ? Are you fucking retarded or what?

So wait, did Jugo finally snap and go on a rampage? Haven't caught up

>100 episodes
>literally nothing happened
wow

> We learned more about the Mist and Rock Village in Boruto than we ever did in Naruto.

Tell me something that is not in the original but is important to the overall plot of the series then? Does it affect the Boruto / Kara / Otsutsuki plot at all?

yeah, thanks to his 'toying' that the kids almost got killed. Retard.

wtf

>unironically watching filler

Attached: 168864246777.jpg (682x478, 109K)

> bort actually has some motivations and reasons for his actions

ok, so what is his motivations now? does he have any goal at all? Other than traveling around and doing random mission shit? Does he know anything about otsutsuki clan or process to train with his father or Sasuke, to prepare himself when Momoshiki coming back? Genuine questions because I cant stand the boring filler after they adapted the chunin exam and dropped since then

Delta isn't a 16 year old brat, she is one of the Inner circle of the new organization Kara

Naruto isn't going to one shot every villain, he's no the protagonist anymore

Why would they do that?
I'll drop it if they do.

Nice

who the fuck saying about one shot? how about making clone to send the kids back to the village and fight denta with clones and rasengan from the beginning, if in the end the reason she lost is because of stupid chakra overload anyway?

who the fuck saying about one shot? how about making clone to send the kids back to the village and fight denta with clones and rasengan from the beginning, if in the end the reason she lost is because of stupid chakra overload anyway?

I really like Suigetsu, he looks cool but he's such a jobber lmao.

The academy arc (beginning) was pretty fun.

Can we simply appreciate the fact that how nue disobeyed her order and saved her instead?

Wow, team 15 is fucking garbage. The wonder twins should have put them out of their misery

I'm betting that something's wrong with Nue.

maybe, he also disovied her when she wanted to blow up

This arc is actually pretty good. Did they receive some additional budget on that one?

Attached: 1554039685954.png (1016x572, 903K)

Attached: 1554039758363.png (1016x572, 935K)

most batshit juugo scenes looked pretty good

Attached: a414731d34520ef7ecf57673332a42f0.webm (720x480, 2.76M)

Where you'e been webm user?
I missed ya

Are the Hidden river village shinobi idiots? Are they retarded? Do they know that Naruto could erase their whole village if he looked at their way funny? Because what they are doing is basically begging for it at this point.

What i found retarded is they don't have any comm devices in order to give reports to HQ
Those things offically existed in Naruto world (Gaara arc where Team Gai used those.)

Less to do with budget but more to with having compentent animators and more time to work on it.

yep, seems animators having a freetime right now which is a good thing.

Taka next week!

Who animated this one ?

It's OK. I'm really interested on how the manga will adapt the Jōgan and if this arc will involve Boruto's curse mark in any way.
Related note: Why does Jugo have a curse mark on his hand? He already has the whole "Sage Transformation" thing going.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: Mitsuki lewd.png (1056x498, 572K)