strawpoll.me/17712777
strawpoll.me/17712833
twitter.com/jojocomic_app/status/1112377285049344000
youtube.com/watch?v=HAZAGVHc3BQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5p7_E9BogXE
my.mixtape.moe/pirlxu.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Okuyasu

I'm gonna sound a bit like a broken record but...

Attached: 89.png (797x610, 21K)

I don’t remember most of the stands from 6 and 7

FPBP

Attached: 176453218.png (316x406, 202K)

What even is a jobro? I mean who is the jobro between Pol and Kakyoin, Koichi and Okuyasu, and Bruno and Mista?

>wait your whole life to get a stand
>finally get one
>stand ability only activates if you die

Attached: itsnotfair.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>discuss who is best jobro
Mista

Attached: 34379530_p0.png (800x893, 568K)

I interpret it as either a bro or a jobber. Maybe both, just pick one.

Can anybody here convince me that this isn't the most bullshit stand ever invented, and the worst fight in the series?

Attached: 0116-002.jpg (1604x1210, 385K)

Have you read literally any other arc in Stone Ocean?

King Crimson and the last arc of Vento Aureo exist

All the other arcs at least have rules, besides maybe Bohemian Rhapsody. But this is all just made up and not even plausible.

Jojo peaked in part 4 and has been in a downward spiral ever since, prove me wrong retards.

It literally has one power - control rods. What's the problem?

SBR is the pinnacle of Jojo and only people who don't understand anything think otherwise.

Everything that entails just doesn't make sense to me, like what do the rods do?

>Best JoBro
Okuyasu and Speedwagon
>Best Stand
The hand
>Best Part
They're all good. But 7 is my favorite

Attached: 1552084648943.gif (286x380, 3.82M)

Pork Pie Hat Kid was the last good fight before SBR went to shit

Absorb body heat

Jojo was at it's worst during 4 and has been only improving ever since, prove me wrong retards.

Anyone have the passione gang in sweats? The picture where narancia puts his fist in his pants?

Attached: 1538420100391.jpg (566x800, 345K)

Parts 5-7 have some of the worst examples of Araki forgets or 2nd guesses made after the characters been introduced. Like Fugo, the president and Annasui.

Vento Aureo

The Araki forgot meme is shit and it almost never actually happens

>uses hermit purple to find barrel of coal tar in part 3
>doesn't use hermit purple to fine serial killer on the loose
DISGUSTING!

Attached: 17531347366.jpg (512x386, 25K)

This. It's more like Araki changed his mind than anything.

The official JoBros: Speedwagon, Caesar, (none part 3), Okuyasu, Buccelati, Hermes, Gyro, Yasuho

>strong enough to kill DIO with a single punch
>can't even kill a fucking rat
PATHETIC!

Attached: 15998774541.jpg (329x375, 62K)

I agree it's a shit meme, but all that still applies.

You know stands become worse with age, tons of times in part 4 it shows Hermit Purple sucking ass

>STANDO FLYING
>STANDO SHRINKING
>GHOST STANDOS
YOU also forget how much araki has forgotten or are too stupid to even recognize inconsistencies

Attached: 30542D75-3FC3-4858-AC9D-4A726AD30EA5.jpg (225x301, 14K)

>Caesar
Literally who

Can someone tell me what's the difference between Spice Girl and Vitamin C? Both of the soften people, right?

Jotaro could have easily beaten rat with the bullet finger flicking and stop time but chose not to in order to teach Josuke how to be a better stand user. Stands can also counter other stands

>araki forgot is a shit meme
t. thinks jojo is way better than it is

Attached: E48BF754-8BB6-4859-97C1-ED18FCB5B9EA.jpg (400x960, 73K)

>O MY BOAT
>O MY VOLCANO
>O MY STAND THAT CAN ALSO STOP TIME
>O MY GHOSTS
>O MY REQUIEM
>O MY UNIVERSE RESET
>O MY PICK UP THAT GUN

Attached: C12BBB7E-0BF6-42CA-B3BB-3B7DA86A9686.jpg (200x200, 15K)

is better than DiU

O MY TUSK TO THE HEAD

BASED

Attached: 15535787920.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

>STANDO SHRINKING
Someone never read Part 8

Spice Girl makes things into a rubbery consistency
Vitamin C makes them melt into a liquid

Nah

>Killer Queen can only use one bomb at a time
>Uses primary bomb while secondary bomb is fighting koichi
REVOLTING!

Attached: 130482752.png (275x275, 109K)

>Hermes
1. Hermes isn't a jobro because she's a girl and therefore incapable of being a bro
2. If girls could in fact transcend reality and be bros than the best job to of part 6 would be too fighters

>could've prevented Kira from escaping
>decides to play detective instead
>steals glory from josuke by killing kira
WHAT A HERO!

Attached: 193948422.jpg (480x542, 57K)

?

i have read part 8, you fucking retard. what does part 8 have to do with STANDO SHRINKING

The stand shrinking

JoBros refers to the best friend of the Jojo, dumby. not the best male male fried of the character, fucker. And hermes fits jobro way better than Fag Fuckers, also FF wasnt female or male or anything they were a stand

Based

Attached: c5ad7d5c8e1cd311a06a038f2510bfdc.png (896x1300, 258K)

what stand shrinking? at what point? i cant remember stand shrinking in part 8

I thought that was just Kira's ability, don't remember though since kira is hardly ever shown

Have you read 3 other manga since then? I think youve been Jailhouse-locked.

I'm Apollo 11!

You...forgot that SHA isn't normally microscopic?

>don't remember though
Classic "Araki forgot" poster

It's a different universe, for one. Different abilities. Two, Sheer Heart Attack there is only one of in part 4. this is not the same stand ability as seen in part 4 obviously

SPICY LADY

Araki is the person to write the manga, it's his job to remember not mine. there are dozens of examples of him forgetting shit. member when stands were linked to breathing?

It's big here.

Attached: x19.png (1740x1400, 477K)

Araki doesn't explain whether or not shrinking is natural to its ability or if it's because he shrinks it because stands can naturally shrink. Either way, he forgot stand shrinking after that one fight in part 3 all through 4 to then, just didn't mention it

I would consider Pol if only because he gets so many stand fights. His stand also seems to be the closest to ability and purpose to Jotaro's. At least, it was back when all Star Platinum did was punch things really fast.

Hell, both Silver Chariot and Star Platinum have bullshit ranged attacks that Araki made up on the spot.

>Araki doesn't explain whether or not shrinking is natural to its ability
>or if it's because he shrinks it because stands can naturally shrink
Literally the same thing

Rai's true Stand is「Ana Ng」

Stand shrinking is an already established ability that stands have, why make SHA have a unique ability to shrink down when the ability to do so is already established.

jobro is the best friend of the jojo, so how many fights they have doesn't matter. imo part 3 just doesn't really have a jobro and jotaro seems to not really seem to have much of a preference

>this is all emporio's speculations

because araki forgets things, and it's a different universe where at least the acquistion of stands is different so other aspects of stands may also be

But you haven't actually proved that he forgot it.

>forgetting Foo Fighters

It’s obviously kakyoin. He was the first person that became a part of Jotaro’s cree other than Joseph who doesn’t really qualify as a jobro.

I think the issue is that Jotaro himself sorta doesn't end up forming any particularly close bonds with any of the characters. Except for his grandfather, of course.

I picked Pol as the Jobro not just because he has so many fights, but because he has so much time dedicated to him, he naturally becomes the most realized character in Part 3.

Anime-wise? Definitely
Manga-wise? Not even close

>if only we had a stand that could find out the face of the killer hmmmmmmmm

okay, liberal

foo fuckers got bullied by jolyne and hermes. jolyne and hermes were besties no matter how much you may like foo faggots
but that's not what a jobro is

Part 7 has the best O MY moments
>O MY GOLDEN RATIO
>O MY NAPKIN
>O MY INFINITE ROTATION

>heaven's door
>"you know where yoshikage kira is"

>Speedwagon

Wouldn't Speedwagon be in the same category as Smokey, the girl from part 3, and Koichi before his stand manifested?

That is to say, a regular person who gets caught up in the respective Jojo's situation?

Too many stand users in Morioh for hermit purple to work + joseph is extremely old + it was literally shown him being unable to do this earlier in the part

Can that faggot Araki just indulge me and write a dinner scene where the JoJo's all meet each other

If they used Hermit Purple to find Kira, you'd be saying
>hey how come it didn't work to find josuke but it did work to find kira lol asspull araki forgot

He literally used hermit purple to save the invisible baby

Well, of course Johnny and Gappy would be unable to meet the others because they're from an entirely separate continuity

What the fuck are you talking about

Gappy is retarded and Johnny is a crippled faggot, good riddance

He used hermit purple to like pick up the baby which is a very easy task compared to finding Kira in a town full of stand users

Kakyoin never used his voodoo painting powers again after meeting Jotaro
An ambulance killed Kira

Who else would be the jobro? not zeppeli, he's the mentor. speedwagon is the jobro despite mostly just observing jonathan in action

>voodoo painting powers
That was just him being theatrical

Johnny uses Tusk Act 4 to travel through time, space, and realities to unite all the Jojos for dinner

>can use hp to get picture of Dio in Cairo, while he's in Japan
>dozens of stand users between them
>can't get pic of stand user literally in the same city

>Jonathan as the head of the table looking at his descendants with admiration
>Josuke and Joseph getting to know each other
>Jolyne and Jotaro bickering at each other
>Giorno is sitting silently confused whether he should kill Jonathan and Jotaro for murdering his father

At the start of the part, Joseph used Hermit Purple to find Josuke, but it didn't work because Angelo interfered.
If Joseph had used Hermit Purple to find Kira, idiots like you would've jumped on that and called that a plot hole and said Araki forgot about Hermit Purple not working properly.

>Jonathan trying to be le ebin gentleman
>Joseph trying to hit on his own great granddaughter who eventually just upends the table
>Jotaro pretending the seafood is alive and Giorno making it actually alive to appease the autist
>Josuke complaining that the food is shit compared to Tonio's
>Johnny wants pizza mozzarella to dull the pain of losing Gyro
>Gappy goes nuclear at the sight of fried chicken

Well he's like 69 in part 3 and 80 in part 4

>voodoo painting powers
Oh my god

based

The painting stuff was just him being stylish while using emerald splash

ZA HANDO

>could hear Jotaro in Cairo, while he's across the street
>can't hear Okuyasu literally next to him
How did Araki get away with this hack writing?

>polnareff clearly has multiple legs in Part 3
>in part 5 he has no legs
WTF? How did the editors not catch this blatant plot hole?

best girl

Attached: x3.jpg (760x1200, 711K)

>no fujos itt
>thread is absolute shit with forced memes and autism
sasuga, Yea Forums

This was a cool arc, combined with the neat 13 person stand, I really enjoyed it. Loved how Gyro immediately picked up on how to abuse the system.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-112529_Samsung Internet.jpg (1023x602, 390K)

Fujos made these threads great. I would do anything to be with them again.

were johnny and gyro retarded? hot pants was very obviously a woman from the get go

Well johnny figured it out pretty quick once he felt her up

He is one of the worst. He never does anything useful. He is part of the Smoky - Mohammed - Fugo - Emporio bloodline of "Jobros".

What did I miss from the last thread?

Okayasu is a jobro, none of the other characters you mentioned are jobros

Why not? They stick around with the main character about as much and are more or less similarly useful.

I love Diego so much. Reminds me of phantom blood Dio. What a badass.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-100154_Samsung Internet.jpg (1034x964, 666K)

>Think of me as the reason you came to this country
Diego's level of dickishness certainly gets up to PB Dio at times, but without being an irredeemable shitheel like PB Dio. It's a good balance.

Emporio is a rod enthusiast, don't judge him

based gastroliths

Also Scary Monsters is one of the coolest and funniest stands

jobros are the best friend of the jojo, not just friends

>b-but what about this other contrived example that's obviously just a standard retcon for something Araki thought was dumb and wanted to change to anyone who isn't a colossal retard???
Pathetic.

I thought it was when BtD is active he can't use his first bomb, but using it when Sheer heart attack is around is fair game

Too bad Alt. Diego isn't as good as the original Diego.

Good taste. Dinosaur power is the best shit.

Attached: 1486274240522.png (1000x1000, 280K)

what? jesus calm down you're really angry about trying to prove araki doesnt forget things

He probably forgot then suddenly remembered

>Dio forgets his vampire powers

Remember how Jotaro and Dio could fly?

More like
>O MY HAMON-INDUCED MIND CONTROL
>O MY BUGS BUNNY EXPY
>O MY BAD LEG
>O MY HEALING MY OWN DRIED BLOOD INTO MY ENEMY'S WOUND SOMEHOW
>O MY RESOLVE
>O MY FATE-PROOF STAND DISC
>O MY INFINITE SPIN

>Yasuho
>Not Joshu

I'm glad you are not a brainlet user.

Yasuho is a cool jobro

>uses "araki forgot" as evidence in an argument trying to prove that araki forgot
Smoothbrain post.

DIO didn't forgot how to use these powers he just couldn't anymore due to Jonathan's body, he also thought his stand was the most powerful in the world and that the vampiric abilities were below him.
This isn't Araki forgetting just a bad adaptation of the manga fight, they never could fly it was just them using stand jumps and its hard to convey that in an animated setting as opposed to manga panels. The way they "flew" was them using their stands to jump forward, something we had seen Jotaro do in the N'Doul fight.

>dio not using shit powers, that every punch ghost can counter

>Yasuho as a jobro
>Not Joshu

My nigga I see you're not a brainlet. Kudos my dude

Araki is human, therefore forgets things. that better?

Emporio literally defeats the main antagonist.

see

I got to that part literally just now and jesus christ what a stone cold bastard I love him

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-102007_Samsung Internet.jpg (1013x1254, 885K)

>>O MY GHOSTS
>>O MY HEALING MY OWN DRIED BLOOD INTO MY ENEMY'S WOUND SOMEHOW
None of these are asspulls.

>The way they "flew" was them using their stands to jump forward, something we had seen Jotaro do in the N'Doul fight.
I know about the stand jumps and get in the air, but that doesn't explain how the they're staying in the air.

okay, liberal

Not really, it was all thanks to Weather Report.

>what?
Stands were linked to breathing for like one chapter before Araki realized that was dumb and changed it. This is what's known in certain literary circles as a "retcon", aka "retroactive continuity". He didn't forget anything, he purposefully changed it because it was dumb. In the future, try to come up with actual examples of what you're trying to prove instead of shitting up the thread, moron.

So he uses knives?

Because in the Manga all of this was happening in short periods of time flying in the air within stopped time

Remember when Speedwagon used his hat as a weapon?

why are you this angry about it?

>O MY HEALING MY OWN DRIED BLOOD INTO MY ENEMY'S WOUND SOMEHOW
is absolutely an asspull. Crazy Diamond is extremely consistent in its usage up until that point, which is reconstituting objects into a former state of Josuke's choosing, aka "healing" them. Josuke's blood was never a part of Kira's body; so him using his own blood as a guiding missile towards Kira goes against everything we know about CD.

>Hamon has no effect on stone

yes, what did you expected him to do? Eye lazers are easy to counter.

It goes to the blood on Kira's body dummy

I'm not angry, friend. I'm just trying to teach you how to improve the quality of your posts. :)

Retard

But knives aren't?

>"In the future, try to come up with actual examples of what you're trying to prove instead of shitting up the thread, moron."
>not mad

damn this dude's a victim of circumstance

Attached: x49.jpg (760x1200, 889K)

two lazers vs 30 knives

He's going to deflect lasers?

Not him but Araki forgot has to be the worst jojo meme. Araki can forget stuff but it feels like in many of those cases people just didnt pay attention or are too lazy to check the manga and blame Araki instead.

>stand incentives you to die
good deal

i still don't get why people get so heated about it

joseph reflected them with a curved surface and Jonathan almost doged them twice, star platinum could surely deal with them

*pressurized body fluid

What caliber is Mista using?
He blew off Giorno arm with two shoots and he's using those shitty safety revolvers that lack a hammer

Attached: 65355731_p12.jpg (1630x2278, 635K)

Like how?

Because people start to take the memes as fact and it's hard to have genuine discussion about the series when half the people don't even understand what happened in it

Probably because it gets tiring to read speedreaders saying HAHA ARAKI FORGOOOOT every time something doesnt make sense.

Not an argument

He forgot about Santana

Josuke blood =/= Kira blood

It was Josuke's blood on Kira

t. speadreader

Not him, but calling someone mad just because you can't handle bants is a serious sign of projection

HOW?

How did Josuke's blood get on Kira's body in the first place? I don't remember

He threw it

Just gonna leave this here

>Jojo Siwa's Bizarre adventure.

Attached: 1554006892760.png (385x371, 52K)

but araki did forget

that's not what banter is though. and i don't really think you understand projection

what?

She was obnoxious as hell on dance moms, but I loved that about her. Everyone else lived in perpetual fucking fear of abby lee, but JoJo just didn't give a shit. Kept rambling on about semirelated things, like a true autistic. Even if she was only on the show temporarily, she was truly /ourgirl/.

Attached: jojos_bizarre_adventure_part_2_battle_tendency_1_40.jpg (707x1100, 250K)

Now what if she beat up vampires?

Attached: a91.png (322x783, 116K)

araki forgot

Mista

Nice one dude :^) Upvoted

Attached: D0g6-CqWsAEONh6.jpg (1199x725, 202K)

Maddie, as a chad, would fight the vampires out of desire to be the best and strongest.

Chloe wouldn't want to fight them, but she will because Maddie is and she feels pressured.

Kendall would be scared as all hell and not want to fight, but she knows she has to and would swallow down her fear and do her duty.

Mackenzie is a little baby and wouldn't fight any vampires, maybe later on she will try.

Kelani would brawl with them as she is an Amazon preteen, but be very stoic about it. She does what she needs to do, and feels nothing.

JoJo would fight the vampires with gusto and out of pure love for killing menaces and the desire to protect those she loves. She does it with a smile.

Finally, Nia would be a huge fuck up, and would eventually sell out her friends and join the side of the vamps. She'll get temporary power for it, but in the end it means nothing next to actual skill. She is doomed to fail, alone and friendless, because you're always gonna fail when you're a piece of shit

Then why didn't he do that with the knives?

30 FUCKING KNIVES

There was too many

Personally, I get frustrated because I think Jojo is good and it's annoying to see people insult Araki's intelligence.
Makes it seem like they don't even appreciate Jojo and just like it for the memes.
And it doesn't help that most examples of "Araki forgot" either have an in-universe explanation or are just deliberate retcons of bad ideas.

don’t know a thing about dance moms, but based

What about Abby?

>people insult Araki's intelligence.
saying "he forgot" doesn't insult his intelligence, it's insulting his reliability and competence

You're averting the argument at hand by just calling the other person mad, when you yourself are the one who's angry. That's projection.

This

Thanks
If it really came down to it, I like to believe that Abby would be able to organize her kids for combat, arm them and train them a bit. Their are suspicions she has ulterior motives, but in a critical moment she sacrifices, killing a vampire and saving Nia (before her betrayal, because it'll make that all the more potent and give Nia more emotional baggage and shit to regret). From then on the kids are on their own and the tone completely changes from abby's militia to 'just survive' cuz the studio base will be over run.

That's what I'd like, but in reality Abby would just change her name, liquidate her assets, and fucking book it to Mexico

Bohemian Rhapsody is worse. How is it determined what is fictional character? Are letters in books characters?

But yea, Sky High is among the worst ones.

First of all: the art looks so fucking nice
Second of all: dream team I never knew I wanted
Third of all: Imagine a Gyro, Johnny, Hot Pants, Diego ultimate team up. Probably the strongest JoJo team in existance? Could beat Parts 1 and 2 and 3 teams easy. Can't imagine anyone in team Josuke doing anything to them. Giorno and Buccelati may give em a bit of trouble dunno. Weather Report is iffy too.

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-113340_Samsung Internet.jpg (775x1271, 727K)

What was the purpose of her being in this story? Why does she just leave after the Wheel of Fortune arc?

Attached: Anne.png (116x327, 64K)

Fanservice

She was just there.

I like this duo too.

>she sees your dick

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 24 [720p]_001_28711.png (1280x720, 530K)

>"Wha-!? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SMELL!? Why would I ever want to go anywhere near it!"
>she runs away from you
>"W-WAAAAAAAAAAH! NARANCIAAAAA!"

Part 3 might have a chance if Gryo only had tusk act 3, and Hermit Purple sees them coming at the same range Scary Monsters smells them

I'm going to cut Trish's hair and there's nothing you can do to stop me

Attached: IMG_20190331_100950.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

*Johnny

I would prefer a look of amused pity

imagine
>Narancia lives and goes to school
>eventually reach college and meets a gf
>he takes gf to meet with his friends
>few days later, his gf consults him about Mista hitting on her
>Narancia says that he'll talk with Mista about this issue
>few weeks later, Narancia hears moaning in the turtle
>Narancia sees Mista fucking his gf
>Narancia crying and trying so hard to claim that something is in his eye

Attached: watcher tits wobble.jpg (495x432, 98K)

Attached: 1512715358433.jpg (297x339, 28K)

>there actually is something in his eye
>the infection is back
>he dies in agony

>Mista and Narancia's gf don't know it
>Mista asks her who has the bigger dick
>"You, Mista! Narancia's dick will never be able to satisfy a woman let alone a man if he's gay or something."

Fujoooooo aleeert

>last good fight
>no scary monsters
>no love train/d4c
>no civil war

>hopefully not one thats filled with fujos
>implying there's females on Yea Forums

>also Mista and Narancia's blonde """friend""" do a threesome with Narancia's gf
>Narancia lives in the afterlife forced to look at his gf suck the dick of the one who ruined his life

DELETE IMMEDIATELY BEFORE SOMEONE GETS HURT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Caesar Antonio Zeppeli you can't forget him

SO FUCKING COOL

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-122953_Samsung Internet.jpg (751x1260, 748K)

I'm a man

>O MY USUAL "ASSPULL" LIST I SEE EVERWHERE

I think he just can't use the first bomb twice same with the other

Alright I'm gonna say it
I liked trish's earlier hair

Why the fuck did Hot Pants even need to pad herself, she could have just used her Meat Spray to give herself a dick by getting rid of her skin around her breasts

>hopefully not one thats filled with fujos

Attached: [Eupho-Fans] SOUND EUPHONIUM MOVIE2 [BDRip 1920x1080 AVC DTS-HDMA AAC].mkv_snapshot_01.39.33_[2018.0 (1920x1080, 292K)

that just means you're a fuseishi rather than a fujoshi

Poco maybe ?

what the fuck is fuseishi

The term is fudanshi

So how does Araki write such fascinating villains, especially in 4, 5, 6, 7? What's his process?

Plagiarism

Based

Who is your favorite obese black man reactioner for Part 5? Part 5 is the ultimate black man appeal JoJo.

The reactions have been pretty weak this season, seems like all the best ones read the manga after Part 4.

Dicks are disgusting.

I know Part 6 never, let alone Part 7, but I really want to hear Takehito Koyasu say this.

Attached: Diego makes a gag. Gyro doesn't like it.png (558x879, 938K)

Ken senpai

>Good fights with good writing
Diego & Hotpants vs Valentine
Scary Monsters
D4C/Lovetrain (it's basically one great fight done in two parts imo)
Gyro vs Wekapipo
Sugar Mountain

>Bad fights saved by the writing and made decent
True Man's World
Catch the Rainbow

>Awful fights where the writing was not enough to save them
Johnny vs ZA WARUDO
Boku no Rhythm wo Kiitekure
Tubular Bells
Civil War
Tomb of the Boom
In a Silent Way
Magneta Magneta solo fight

>Literally felt upset I had wasted my time reading it
Wired
Chocolate Disco

Are these hands translucent or are they passing through King Crimson?

Attached: 520-11.png (915x1034, 610K)

WHICH LA SQUADRA MEMBERS COULD BEAT DIAVOLO IN A 1v1?

strawpoll.me/17712777
strawpoll.me/17712777
strawpoll.me/17712777

Dicks are kind of gross, especially the balls, but it's like 1/3 as gross as vaginas are.

>tons of times
my dude he literally uses it once in part 4 to pick up achtung baby

HE AIN'T FAT. HE AIN'T NOTHIN.

Trebled

Attached: ShoppingLadies-vi.jpg (528x434, 61K)

Where is the none option

You can just not vote to default to "only Illuso".

But it doesn't keep track of all the people who didn't vote

anybody else miss the time before 2012-2014 when Jojo wasn't normie-tier? At least we still have parts 6-8 but I miss when I could be a pretentious asswipe about knowing about jojo

no

I'm glad that it's just a normal series now so we don't have freaks like you who try to use it as a status symbol.

Why is Ham twice

yeah, everyone knows it's a singular meat, it's called Hamone for a reason

Attached: quality queen.jpg (960x540, 29K)

Attached: jgmj183y8kq01.png (630x630, 277K)

Formaggio is super underrated.

>makes himself so tiny that Epitaph can't notice him
>climb into Diavolo's ass
>EXPAND

I keep mixing up Prosciutto and Risotto. Italian is so hard to remember.

>concern but also an erection.png

FIXED

strawpoll.me/17712833
strawpoll.me/17712833
strawpoll.me/17712833

>WHICH LA SQUADRA MEMBERS COULD BEAT DIAVOLO IN A 1v1?

post these things

Attached: 1553814966366.jpg (1587x1456, 502K)

post the template then

>being so lazy you can’t even edit in pictures like everyone else
kys

>not liking spice girl
Terminally shit taste

Attached: IMG_20190331_115341.jpg (1920x1080, 250K)

>strawpoll.me/17712777
Prosciutto can age Diavolo, making his stand too old to fight

I believe when KK activates his ability he's intangible and doesn't interact with our world's dimensions, see the Metallica fight when the bullets go through him and hit Risatto. So the hand is moving through him.

>KK

Attached: AC_KK_jh4yj5t.17345b1513ac044897cfc243542899dce541e8dc.9afde10b.png (800x779, 119K)

Anything that happens within the timeframe of his ability can't hurt him.

King Crimson was so overpowered Araki had to do an asspull to beat it, creating an even more bullshit overpowered stand with nonsensical powers even for jojo.
Excluding time-warping powers, Bohemian Rhapsody, Purple Haze, Grateful Dead, Cream, and Yellow Temperance are all pretty strong. Probably forgetting some in SBR and SO, but it's been a while since I read them, and I consider D4C time altering.

ok
kys
spicy feet

Attached: 1553814966366.jpg (1587x1456, 387K)

I want these feet to be the last things I see before Trish ends my miserable life

6 and 7 have pretty bullshit stands.

Does Araki think that everyone is just constantly infected with diseases and if a body part gets weakened it'll suddenly succumb

Why do people think Notorious B.I.G. only activates upon death? He clearly existed while Carne was alive too, hell the Stand we know might just be a post-mortem secondary ability, and the stand itself might have it's own set of powers while Carne was alive.

Attached: Notorious_B.I.G_Humanoid.png (244x309, 175K)

I completely agree. I've been saying this is the worst fight in jojo for quite some time but people like Rykiel (they probably relate to a loser sperg) so they automatically like this bullshit fight

>doesn't include favorite fight for each part
it's shit

>watch one JoJo video on YouTube.
>now I'm constantly getting recommendations of essays about characters and fan openings that are a decade old

When will we have a KKK stand?

what would it's primary ability be? Would it just be like yellow temperance where it can consume and absorb anything to power itself

Fuck you all.
Rods are cool, I love rods and it was great to see them in Jojo.

Attached: 4004.jpg (400x248, 4K)

What's so cool about an optical illusion

>Why do people think Notorious B.I.G. only activates upon death?
Because that's what we've been told and shown.
>He clearly existed while Carne was alive too
So what, stands that activate under certain conditions can be seen beforehand too.
>hell the Stand we know might just be a post-mortem secondary ability, and the stand itself might have it's own set of powers while Carne was alive.
Why do YOU think that?

Attached: file.png (703x850, 264K)

Cause Giorno says it

Why is the pick up that gun an asspull?

Rods are real

Black JoJo when? Joules Joestar? Son of alternate Joseph's daughter who got blacked instead of Japaned?

Yours isn't

Optical Illusions are cool.
Magic is cool.

can someone explain the writings inside the airplane scene? how did giorno write those without noticing?

Was the Janken Kid in Part 4 another jettisoned ally character that Araki decided not to develop?

>can someone explain the writings inside the airplane scene?
Nobody can. Araki never explained it so there is no answer.

No he was just a kid.

It was probably a quirk of Notorious B.I.G. that Araki dropped. Something like it mimicking the person it's killing, so when it started eating Giorno's arm it started writing those things as if a dying Giorno was doing that.

That kid had unironically the most powerful Stand with actual infinite growth.

Why do people speedread? Stand shrinking requires extreme focus and they weren'y flying, the stands were bouncing them around

Was Wired in Part 2 another jettisoned ally character that Araki decided not to develop?

Does part 4 have the most amount of undeveloped character? I really wanted more of Mikitaka and Yuya.

Brainlet here. Can someone who knows physics tell me which was the faster: the plane, or Giorno's arm that fell out of the plane?

Yeah but his stand quirk seemed pretty cool.

>stand that steals other stando powers

About 90 percent of Jojo characters are underveloped, all with such unique and elaborate designs. Can be either frustrating or exciting for some people, I think it sucks that characters like Okuyasu, Fugo, Yukako, and Speedwagon barely do anything beyond their openings.

Came to post something fujo
Stay triggered

Attached: DzyESrYU0AYWQKr.jpg (1200x1200, 280K)

Google says that the average airliner goes at 1000 km/h. The terminal velocity of a full grown adult is 190 km/h. A falling forearm can't go faster than a plane.

But didn't Giorno's arm already move at the same speed as the plane when it fell out?

If you had a Stand that only activated upon death, what would you rather have the Stand do?
No bullshit that lets you revive and retain consciousness after death, once you're dead you're completely gone.

Attached: f3d.jpg (477x480, 19K)

I miss Anasui with tits

Fuck women
Let me get some cunny at least in death

What would be his rap stand?

Sure, but it would lose that speed as soon as it left the plane. The only speed it's gaining is from gravitational acceleration, which isn't strong enough. Even if the arm fell in a vacuum it would take 30 seconds for it to match the speed of the plane (vertically).

all these niggas talking about Carne and Notorious CHASE not remembering the OG suicide stand

Attached: CT_on_Rohan.png (240x240, 141K)

Same, part 6 surprisingly had very little story relevant female characters

Faggots were literally posting their dick pics and selfies

A half black half Japanese kid would be cool, but probably too controversial for nips.

I can't believe the anime ruined both ariari and volavola

How? I'm pretty sure I can name every Stand off the top of my head.

Attached: 3kids1face.jpg (1200x1073, 267K)

I'd really like to hear your explanation on D4C being time based

Attached: mlk.png (735x736, 824K)

If I'm gonna die, I don't care.

>alternate timelines
>timelines
>time

I got one: instead of sending you to alternate dimensions, it just sends you to a different universe loop in the future or the past (like Made in Heaven, but individual and instantaneous).
Not him by the way, just guessing.

Tracks down every fujo that shits up a JoJo thread and cuts its dick off

I seriously don't understand people's obsession with shitting on this fight, it not bad. Is it because
>HURRRRRRRRRRRR RODS DON'T EXIST DUMB FIGHT ARAKI FORGOTLOL
Yeah rods don't exist but neither do stands retard

>fujo
>having dick
You don't know what "fujoshi" means, do you?

Wow, that's really stupid.

You know your immune system is constantly at work fighting diseases right? You only manifest symptoms when your body is fighting it actively

Remember when D4C had the power to fuse timelines?
Remember when several D4Cs could coexist in the same timeline?
Cause Araki sure didn't.

Hey what stops Diavolo from killing everyone during the Silver Chariot Requiem arc?
I feel like he could just win 1v4 unopposed at that point

Remember fat valentine?

I have two gripes with this.

First of all, isn't it really weird that the universes Valentine taps into are all nearly identical to the one we're reading about? We're currently witnessing one of those universe loops and while it's full of "fate sort of remembering shit" moments, it's nothing at all like what we saw with Dirty Deeds. Valentine didn't go into another dimension and pull out a vampire, for instance, he always went to or sent people to universes that were almost exactly the same as his own. You could argue this is simply Araki's creative license, but he came up with the universe loops before he came up with Dirty Deeds, so there's no reason for him not to just tell us that's what he's doing, even if Valentine doesn't know.

Second of all, I really don't think the parallel universes exist without Valentine. I know that sounds weird, but look at them: the corpse parts only exist in ONE universe? Dirty Deeds only exists in ONE universe? That's fucking insane. So, in all of these parallel universes, everyone's throwing their lives away for gems or money, and Valentine doesn't have a Stand but still gets through these encounters somehow. That smells like bullshit to me. I'd bet money Dirty Deeds simply creates randomly generated universes similar to the root and he taps into them for resources, but those places don't actually exist without him.

I guess he didn't think he could so he didn't. Also there was a lot going on in the limited time during that arc, like freak rotten alien creatures, body-swapping, and getting the arrow. Man part 5's ending is a clusterfuck.

Maybe random viruses, not actual debilitating diseases

>second paragraph
I've always thought this really, it makes no sense otherwise

But you're moving between timelines, not forward or backward in time. It's a lateral movement

>no stakes
>takes place on a fucking golf court
>shitty villain with shitty looks
>completely boring concept of just slightly cooling a person when we had 2 ice based stands before
>"OMG EMPORIO PISS PANTS NOW IM FRIGHTENED"
>somehow cooling body temperature made Hermes say "yes"
>Araki used a cryptid, but unlike any other mystical creature in jojo, it isn't cool or even developed
>it looks lame
>somehow doesn't touch the human body or collide with anything despite being the size or a baseball bat
>2 of the other Dio's sons were important to the plot/had a great fight
Looks like shit to me, senpai

The sideways march of time
that's a good title, I'll have to remember that

isn't that literally the case? People with weakening immune systems getting killed by otherwise completely harmless microbes happens fairly often

Why does the fan translation for SO call Versus Versace
Like, do they not get that Versace is pronounced Ver-sah-che

Rods are the answer to every plot hole in part 8

but who shot johnny?

Attached: 43QhzxiU.jpg (256x256, 21K)

How it's pronounced doesn't necessarily tell you how it's spelled and when people know what the author is referencing, even if he changes the name a little, they still might just use the reference instead. This is why everyone calls the Pillar Men Cars, ACDC and Wham, even though that's not what their actual names are. Araki might care about copyright or originality to some extent, but I don't.

Santana died

I think this settles the debate over whether Mista's bullets can hit Stands

Attached: x11.jpg (780x1200, 928K)

IT WAS ME, DIO

It's written Verusasu referencing Versace's product line Versus

Yeah, but I don't think the translators knew that at the time. Also, Versus is obviously a play on Versace, it's not like the translators are idiots, they just didn't know.

Johnny shot himself to end the pain

uhh... user?

Attached: santana.png (819x459, 676K)

Killer Queen has already touched this spoiler

Remember when GE could reflect damage back?
Remember when GE could fuck up your senses?
Remember when Bruno could hide inside other people?

Attached: ItG6HQH.jpg (2560x1428, 153K)

But if the corpse part don't exist in the other timelines, they wouldn't give stand powers to other people either.

Attached: 1551197538128.jpg (354x425, 25K)

Attached: w1fair6ed4l21.png (540x462, 376K)

Kira > Dio > Pucci > Kars > Valentine > Diavolo

>diavolo that high

who would win? YoshiJohne or Jogarfo

Attached: cupxvjqn58n21.jpg (750x931, 60K)

how's this?
Kira > Dio > Pucci > Kars > Valentine > part 8's villain > Araki's editor > Diavolo

>tfw my favourite stand in all of jojo makes its appearance next episode
looking forward to it

Attached: s1.jpg (500x707, 147K)

Pucci > Diavolo > Kira > Dio > Kars > Valentine

>48â–¶
>
got ur meme arrows backwards there son

>All these plebs not differentiating between Dio and DIO
Will never make it.

I'm gonna get heat for this but:

Pucci > Valentine > Kira > Kars > Diavolo > Dio >>>>>>>>>> DIO

Attached: 1553775962642.png (309x466, 380K)

It’s the same fucking person you sperg cuck

>differentiating between them
filtered

Rate the game stand fights from best to worst

The game stand fights:
D'Arby the Gambler
D'Arby the Gamer
Janken Boy and Boy II Man
Miraschon and Marilyn Manson
Sugar Mountain's Spring
Beetle Tendency

1. Beetle Tendency
2. Sugar Mountain's Spring
3. D'Arby the Gambler
4. Miraschon and Marilyn Manson
5. D'Arby the Gamer
6. Janken Boy and Boy II Man

They’re bros delete this

That they do and yes that is a bullshit arc

Attached: look at this lovely smile....Jotaro.webm (1280x720, 1.97M)

Attached: 1553775965736.gif (303x457, 2.36M)

Killer queen is garfield, SHA is smol odie
And Bites the Dust is a tiny Nermal

Stray Cat is Nermal

GANGSTA'S PARADISE

I think it would be the most appropriate name, since Part 9 will be a recombination of Part 5 and Part 6 (just like Part 7 was Part 1+Part 3 and Part 8 was Part 2+Part 4).

Earlier, they say that Requiem stands have physical bodies.

Why do guys hate Melone so much?

He's the most popular part 5 character with girls.

boring rapist

these threads are geat compare to fujoshi
fujos are literal cancer

Attached: BITES ZA DUSTO.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

The anime made me appreciate him a lot more. And he's a cutie

Attached: 1549043346076.png (1280x720, 965K)

Delusional m*le.

what chapter is this? Part 8 bored me out of reading after the Soccer brothers because nothing happened for a year of reading and the plot never really got on.
If Araki is back to writing exciting head-up-his-ass shit again, I'll pick it back up

Attached: 3261443985_d68184202b.jpg (500x342, 58K)

As a male, I wish he would he would mpregnate me.

Just a few chapters after the soccer bros actually.

89? Really!?

>He's the most popular part 5 character with girls
NO. The order is:
Prosciutto >>> Ghiaccio > Risotto > Melone
Prosciutto is fucking popular in Japan.

I like a lot his design in the anime. Looks cute.

Jolynes mom.

Attached: 1469561420766.jpg (780x438, 47K)

Why are there elves in part 6?

No.

Florida is just like that

Why am I enjoying Part 5?

>He's the most popular part 5 character with girls.
No, that's Bruno. Melone isn't even the most popular Squadra.

Could've switched places with a thinner version of himself.

Because it's good.

cute boys

The back and forth fights between experienced stand users.

Yes he is, among women.

DP are gods.

I want to mpregnate him

I am Trish.

Attached: HNI_0081.jpg (400x240, 29K)

Cute

If you're going off the amount of fanart on Pixiv (which is 99% women/fujos in the Jojo tag) then Bruno is the most popular with them. Prosciuto is right behind Melone by a hundred of so and he sells a lot more than Melone, especially if he's paired up with Risotto (which is the most popular Squadra ship with GhiaMelo at second).

>Hot Pants’ whole character was about her gaining the forgiveness of God for her past sins
>Diego literally named himself the Italian word for God
>Diego missing a female figure in his life which caused him to never trust anyone
>Hot Pants hides her femininity and only starts becoming more feminine near the end of the part
>They meet up
>They team up
>They die and nothing happens
Bros...

Attached: 1D0CBFC9-B65A-4FA7-8109-30A2BC6226FB.png (792x1024, 980K)

there is no god lol

Dinopants is shit

oh no

Attached: D2_z8ldU0AIRtPr.png (960x640, 240K)

WTF

Attached: 470C1AF4-6E26-4539-B219-EDC06537D5AB.jpg (407x252, 40K)

Happy April, Anons :)

based

youtube.com/watch?v=HAZAGVHc3BQ
>This plays during Polnareff "death" in part 5.

I was gonna post my own but this is right.

>GhiaMelo
from what I've seen it's usually the other way around
and it's for shame, Melone is cuter and more dickable

Ah, it is now April Fools here! PEEP PRIDE! WORLDWIDE SUCK IT PEANUT BUTTER-FAGS

Attached: gyro.jpg (500x452, 77K)

>Saying this is the worst when Dragon's Dream exists
But in actuality it really isnt that bad aside from Jolyne winning due to coincidence, it reflects Rykiel's character a hell of a lot and makes him genuinely compelling.

iirc isnt it mentioned afterwards how his stand worked based on hatred and you cant hate anything more than when someone kills you

GhiaMelo
MeloGhia
It's all the same to me because I don't care for the ship. Sorry.

Attached: 1551139300333.png (600x800, 379K)

Melone is too slutty to be in an established pair

Melone is straight, at least in the anime

What does that have to do with what I said at all

Are you really saying that Star platinum couldn't see hierophant green attacking Jotaro?

BIG IF TRUE

Yes

Yet jotaro didn't see any emerald

Jotaro didn't have his stand out, and at that point Araki still remembered that Heriophant could hide inside people, probably one of the girls mobbing him.

New Product "ABBA Tea" is under development.

Johnny Joestar

>Jotaro didn't have his stand out
Dio didn't have the world out either when he was deflecting the emerald splash in the taxi.

no need to be sorry, I don't really give a shit about this ship either

Is a slut

>part 5 is selling so well they can make merch based off gags
part 6 is on the way boys

DIO was a special case, since apparently he has the reaction time to deflect it with his arm braces without any help from his stand. Jotaro is beefy as fuck but he's just a human with human reaction times until he summons Star Platinum.

Akari is really good. His speech nearly convinced me he was a good guy.. til I remembered the rape

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-193944_Samsung Internet.jpg (748x1284, 606K)

>part 6 is on the way boys
maybe but the adaptation will be shit anyway

You're smarter than me. I would have been dead if I were Johnny.

Ok so how exactly does King Crimson work? If I punch someone and KC erases the part where I punch does the guy still get punched, only I didn't punch him?

>Abba Tea becomes a success
>production life-sized recreations of Jolyne's cell with Jolyne masturbating inside begins

Attached: D2__fCSUwAYVMXM.png (732x442, 18K)

Also coming with Tom Cruise bodyguard outfit

The guy would be in the position he would be in if you punched him, so he’d be doubled over or on the ground or whatever, but he wouldn’t be in pain or be at all injured because the punch technically was erased and did not happen
I might be completely wrong but this is how I understand it and if anyone wants to correct me go ahead

Attached: D2__fyJUcAE8SW6.png (556x537, 20K)

This is the closest I have.

Attached: 73133757_p20.jpg (1661x1204, 432K)

So...what taste

Attached: A19E828A-24F7-4423-BDCF-1C38F39BC0BF.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

cute :)

big tiddy goth girl pee

I love all fanarts with ponytail Abba.

Attached: D2NFNmBU4AAZ9e9.jpg (1186x1200, 154K)

>girl
no, big tidd goth man pee

same, i love his long hair

Attached: 1553972767644.jpg (352x499, 34K)

Do you have more?

Attached: D31570A7-D3D5-424E-B8E7-635C859830EA.png (650x824, 363K)

youtube.com/watch?v=5p7_E9BogXE

Hey guys is ca*eshitter here. I made a full 4 minute squadra theme that mixes the themes of all the minor villains so far. Thoughts?

my.mixtape.moe/pirlxu.mp3

Attached: #004 Swerve on a Nigga Part 1.png (817x1262, 336K)

Btggf

Attached: C6937652-705E-4466-B1E8-EFFB03F5E781.jpg (1363x938, 318K)

Twin tail Abba

Attached: 8CCF509C-AAE7-4842-9722-C4E310F89AA2.jpg (900x629, 209K)

M O M M Y

I feel like a fem Abba would be a silver haired Elvira.

Right? Men with long hair are beautiful

Yes but now I'm not on my computer, so sorry :(

Attached: D2W1ba6U8AAoaOe.jpg (1150x1150, 279K)

Attached: D25x0QnU4AAevCC.jpg (700x924, 66K)

Attached: 394fdaa6-fd89-4bd8-ab1a-2ff3872c8a7c.jpg (800x600, 122K)

Attached: D1yydBmUkAIEcsh.jpg (1200x1158, 140K)

Attached: BASED.jpg (600x662, 109K)

Attached: D0reVwYU8AI1IZ8.png (649x676, 395K)

Attached: 1542176180779.jpg (796x981, 109K)

Attached: 73083404_p5.png (900x900, 478K)

Does Diavolo count as a goth? I always saw him as an alt punk but then again I'm not great at identifying this fashion shit.

he's clearly a raver

I wish more interactions between them

Attached: 1552267769019.jpg (1016x1118, 139K)

Diavolo definitely isn't gothic

>Look up a song on Youtube
>"is that a JOJO reference xD"
>*shits up a comment section on youtube of a song that was used in Jojo*
>"I love anime. I'm so trash xDD"

Fuck, the comments in the songs really piss me off. Made in Heaven is such a beautiful song and the lyrics are really touching from Freddie Mercury's perspective, but everything now is just "THIS IS TOTALLY ME WHEN I'M LE GAY BLACK PRIEST VERY FAST xDDD"

Attached: 1472703933041s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Araki says he's punk

Steel Ball Run was balls to the walls amazing in every way. Sad about many character deaths but good conclusion. Johnny and Gyro were some of the best characters Akarai has written. I feel at peace.

wanna join them?

Attached: 81fc691.jpg (480x854, 57K)

Attached: 73608583_p8.png (1000x1005, 653K)

FUCK fujoshitters. Im making a new thread.

Attached: Hold On, What am I reading.jpg (911x1070, 355K)

do it faggot

Also a mobile game based around the torture dance.

Just did cucklord.

Attached: ANGERY.png (1920x1080, 991K)

why doesn't Bucci ever give Abba any love? is he straight or something?

Wouldn't drink this.

Cute!

I'm more like a husbandofag.

He doesn't love him lol

Attached: 1551496595443.jpg (1200x899, 160K)

cringe

>Every comment is the same old joke repeated a thousand times.

>2019
>scrolling down to look at youtube comments

dead boys should know their place

So the Higashikiata family in JJL is descended from the Higashikata guy from SBR?

Attached: gyro.png (827x566, 1.2M)

how the fuck does D4C alter time

No, they're descended from Hot Pants's salvaged uterus

Dinopants is best ship

Attached: 95aa64f8-ce56-4312-bad2-16eab3282f55.jpg (268x400, 95K)

Attached: 1517434438198.jpg (320x320, 17K)

Attached: 78e0dfed-a7be-48c9-aedd-752795f696c5.png (540x765, 277K)

Why is (((Dio))) collecting our data?

Attached: big data.png (560x363, 518K)

yea, i wonder how the old guy reacted to Johnny, someone who was in the race with him marrying his daughter or whatever maybe grandchild

What do you mean? They're always chillin together

They're even CIA partners in gucciverse

Attached: 73768397_p27.jpg (928x800, 166K)

Attached: feba1e6b-4ffa-4f38-a49a-aff16763ef07.jpg (1280x1280, 420K)

>we will never get dinopants parents to SBR giogio

Attached: 1550874059384.jpg (450x535, 124K)

>Gucciverse
OH NO NO NO

Attached: f4abd004d38212c116c3539ea1c34bfe.jpg (1049x1500, 465K)

Why did Poopo and Risotto have black sclera?

Hotpants? More like thotpants.

they're succubi (male)

scleral tattoo
dont get one. not worth risking your eyes.

No way, they don't strike me as the type of guys girls would be attracted to.

>implying risotto doesn't have girls chasing after him

Can I skip to the stands or should I put up with season 1?

I got like 5 episodes in last time and wasn't feeling it

Stop watching entirely.

here you go buddy

Attached: 1553689070980.png (4300x2880, 3.33M)

>bruno discreetly copping a feel

Watch episode 10 when part 2 starts, it's much better than 1 (although 1 is fine and if you're not "feeling it" you're just a faggot).

>they don't strike me as the type of guys girls would be attracted to.
Are we talking in-universe? Because Pixiv and Twitter proves you wrong when it comes to real life women for Risotto.

Attached: D2cNUDiU8AAhxle.jpg (2048x1459, 387K)

Stop with "p-plese watch" shit. Just ignore faggots like him

Lucky bun between his legs.

In universe no girl liked Risotto and if a guy looked and dressed like Risotto in real life, he would only get laid with very fat fujoshi.

Attached: 1553914639758.gif (480x268, 679K)

Attached: 151138.jpg (1181x634, 66K)

>In universe no girl liked Risotto
You can't prove that. We get zero backstory for him outside of the blurb Araki wrote up before his fight and he has no appearance outside of that in the manga. In the anime we only ever see him with Squadra.

>if a guy looked and dressed like Risotto in real life, he would only get laid with very fat fujoshi.
You can say that for a lot of characters in JoJo, user.

Attached: Dye7-uiUUAArAsu.jpg (1671x1842, 385K)

Hopping between dimensions isn't altering time.

part 2 is fun enough without stands and if you're halfway through part 1 I'd finish it

The ending is good enough to justify it

I'm not sure about the anime, but Dio in the manga has some good character development, and the ending makes you feel bad for him and Johnathan before Dio becomes a generic "im evil and gonna take over the world cause im bored" type of villian

Attached: dfdggg.png (450x203, 110K)

>You can say that for a lot of characters in JoJo, user.
Jonathan, Joseph, Jotaro, Josuke, even Bruno and Mista would get lots of pussy IRL.

>anyone IRL being attracted to josuke
lmao

Does anyone have the images of Johnny, Gyro, Diego, Hot Pants, Josefumi and Kira as cats

Japanese girls would be. They love that hair.

Why are you even concerned with how much pussy a fictional character gets?

Attached: smurf fugo.jpg (288x288, 31K)

pink Annasui or blue Annasui?

I'm not the one who's concerned at all, you're the one questioning facts.

But that hair is stupid.

blonde Anasui

Attached: 41714371_p3.png (480x640, 364K)

But you're the one who decided to bring up the topic in the first place then declared your belief as fact with no hard proof to substantiate it.

All suis are good

But really, pink

Attached: D268QF1UwAAcZah.jpg (1200x1200, 78K)

Green is questionable but it's starting to grow on me a bit.

Attached: c7b5ad921b61f060bea16d1e742c97fe.jpg (566x800, 362K)