Skypiea is peak one piece

Skypiea is peak one piece

Attached: FCB374E1-1863-4F6D-BE7C-52F9CE3E7AA4.png (638x478, 793K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kXUFfoI9Rhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because it's literally above everything else?

Literally and figuratively

Based and adventurepilled.

That's not Davy Back

Davy back literally felt like filler

no wonder this series sucks

Other than Nami's crotch attack, it is worst.

You're only allowed to post here if you're under 18.

Yeah, Jaya to Skypiea to even the anime original filter after it. That was peak One Piece.

Quite a lot of factions going to be in Udon soon. How funky will Queen be?

Attached: 938 (14).png (1850x1300, 997K)

It was awful

I watched Skypiea in 2006 and found it disappointing. I was expecting something more akin to the cloud world from Baten Kaitos, a wide variety of imaginative cloudscapes. Instead the 'sky world' was basically just spent in the jungles of Vietnam.

That said, Nami's response to Luffy saving her towards the end of the arc is one of the most poignant scenes in the series for me.

I like how they put Nani in just a swimsuit top for a good portion of the arc and I like how Nani’s boobs grow constantly, I wish I could sandwich my salami between those meatbags

True. It was the only arc that I liked and rewatched as an adult. I also dropped the series after Skypea ended back when I was a kid.

As a person that doesn't really like One Piece that much but still follows up on the manga, I gotta say it's my only favorite arc.

Top 10 One Piece arcs

>Thriller Bark
>Sabaody Archipelago
>Levely
>Impel Down
>Punk Hazard
>Wano (so far)
>Jaya
>Whole Cake Island
>Zou
>Marineford

youtube.com/watch?v=kXUFfoI9Rhc This scene is pure kino and the main reason why Jaya/Skypiea is my favorite arc of One Piece.

Attached: 1462927938861.png (796x800, 386K)

Attached: 1554010673263.jpg (608x963, 90K)

well, maybe. here are a few of the tall things in One Piece
the height of the Red Line from sea level is unknown, but probably not as tall as Skypiea (the Red Line is 10 KMs or 6.2 miles tall from Fishman Island to the sea surface, but we don't know it's height above surface)
Skypiea is 10 KMs above the sea level, and we don't really know how tall the beanstalk was
Zunisha is absurdly tall, and Zou is nearly 20 KMs (12.4 miles) above sea level, while the whole elephant amounts to about 35 KMs (21.7 miles)

unless the stalk is close to or over 10 KMs tall, Zou is currently the highest place the series visited

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1106x745, 207K)

That feel when Square Enix is a bunch of literal niggers

Skypiea looks like a masterpiece next to post timeskip OP

i always thought davy back was a filler and actually never watched it untill my last rewatching of the series
this arc is so fucking bad

If those numbers are cannon that elephant is the biggest bullshit in all of One Piece.

>the height of the Red Line from sea level is unknown
shitty world building

What happens if Luffy goes full black?

the distance between Fishman Island and the surface is mentioned in chapter 496
I don't remember when the height of Skypiea was first brought up, but it's also mentioned in chapter 496
Zunisha's height scale was shown in One Piece Magazine 4
yea, Zunisha's size is pretty absurd

we know that Fisher Tiger and the Germa snails can climb it
Germa took 3 weeks to reach the East Blue from where they were, but we can't determine how much of that time was took climbing the Red Line, nor do we know how fast the snails move anyways
maybe one could figure out a rough estimation from chapter 905 where we see the fishmen using the elevator to climb it, but it's not like the scale would be necessarily correct

Attached: Untitled.jpg (640x921, 148K)

Why's Thriller Bark your favorite?

water 7
enies lobby (with post enies lobby)
skypiea
wano
jaya
sabaody archipelag
drum island
reverie
marineford
dressrosa