ITT: The "O MY" from characters

O MY SAME TYPE OF STAND

Attached: ku62mqd97k711.png (3530x3530, 3.48M)

Contrarian attention whores hate that scene. The main appeal of Jojo is the ridiculousness of battles, so how did you reach that point in the series if you have a problem with it?

>O MY FLAMING FIST
>O MY VOLCANIC ERUPTION
>O MY SAME TYPE OF STAND
>O MY PARKING BRAKES
>O MY REQUIEM ARROW
>O MY INFINITE ROTATION
>O MY ROKAKAKA FRUIT

Attached: 15535787920.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

I dont get it

Asspulls user

Attached: 15537327319.png (848x459, 418K)

He had amazing speed

Attached: O MY REQUIEM ARROW.jpg (1413x2000, 1.73M)

>O MY RUBBER NEN

Attached: 18155189299.jpg (923x599, 513K)

None of these are asspulls.

O MY RESOLVE

Attached: 298800C6-DCB5-41C8-9EE7-AFBABAA961CC.png (1234x1250, 490K)

The person who did the color for this forgot to remove the line tool from under the eyes.

>O MY MASTERED ULTRA INSTINCT

Attached: 15357277539.jpg (602x408, 29K)

>Dio used a camera to take a spirit photo but didn't destroy the camera
> Dio can stop time much longer than Jotaro ever could
Dio's stand wasn't the same kind as Jotaro. It was a srand that copies the Joestar bloodline stand power. Either that or Jotaro and Joseph inherited those powers from Jonathon.

Araki deconfirmed that.

>O MY STAND DISC

Attached: 14957385738.png (752x1200, 1.93M)

What a hack. So it really was the same kind of stand? Then how did he take a spirit photo. Why was Star platinum faster than Za warudo?

Attached: ohmygod.jpg (223x226, 18K)

>O MY ANTI MAGIC SWORD

Attached: asta-smug.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>how did he take a spirit photo.
He stole Jonathan’s stand, which is identical to Hermit Purple.

oh okay I get it

O MY TWO HANDS

Attached: 60069[1].jpg (225x350, 34K)

I can't remember where but I think someone mentioned that the spirit photography was probably Jonathon's stand but I kinda doubt it since Jonathon's soul is long gone.

got me

>Flaming fist
isn’t an asspull as it was made clear DIO was freezing.
>volcano
Asspull, hamon being amplified through the stone to set off a volcano is beyond anything we had seen
>Same stand
Asspull
>Parking breaks
Not even close to an asspull. An asspull is an important plot element being pulled out of thin air. That’s just Kira getting fucked. If his stand’s weakness was apecifically amulbulance tires then you’d have a point
>Requiem
No just bad writing. We were told that the arrow would give them a super duper power boost
>stand disc
Nope, we knew they could be given to others. Weather report’s ability to control atmosphere also made sense
>infinite rotation
Nope the whole point was getting better and better with the spin for Johnny.
>fruit
It hasn’t done anything that could be an asspull

I STOPPED TIME AT THE NINE SECOND MARK DIO.

Attached: 15538727492.png (720x480, 194K)

>Asspull, hamon being amplified through the stone to set off a volcano is beyond anything we had seen
Big brains know that Joseph was trying to do what he did with the soda bottle from the beginning but with a volcano instead

DIO stopping time longer was him taking more and more control of jonathen’s Body as a vampire. Stopping time is endurance related. Hence in part 7, he can’t do ridiculous time stoppage because he’s not a vampire.

The problem is the soda pop was pressure build up from CO2. That volcano shouldn’t have had that issue.

That's pretty much how volcanic eruptions happen user. A build up of pressure from gases.

O MY SEVEN QUIRKS

Attached: 1548895371155.jpg (367x465, 180K)

O MY THUNDER FRUIT

Attached: 0ED0AF91-02A5-4915-ABE5-380AAAFB1FE6.png (925x1500, 571K)

There's also the fact that the "asspull" didn't make Jotaro immediately win, it merely made the fight more interesting. That's the difference between a real asspull and a plot device.

>first thing we see Joseph do with Hamon is making a soda bottle's cap fly with enough strenght to hurt a policeman
>Lisa Lisa said that the Red Stone was needed to defeat the Pillar Men by a prophecy
>Cars said that his Hamon was a hundred times stronger than any average human's
>people still call asspull

It must be the only time in all of JoJo that Araki gave so much foreshadowing and people still call it an asspull, I bet he was writing the entirety of Part 2 thinking of how cool that ending was

Attached: giphy.gif (480x318, 454K)

I don't understand why people always bring this shit up. Like it's established the entire part that white snake can steal stand abilities and give them to others. People complain about Emporio being capable of using weather report when star platinum rejected Jolyne earlier, but that doesn't apply to this situation. It was shown in part 5 that rouge stands act on the final will of their user like SC requiem protecting the arrow, and WR last will was killing Pucci so as soon as it activates it goes after Pucci. So asspull it wasn't.

user, the whole point of the requiem arrow was that when you get the arrow you get a power that lets you kill the boss. after the fight when giorno got the arrow

he killed the boss

Volcanic eruption is a huge, huge asspull. Also tusk act 3 was a big asspull

Third sword was indeed an asspull. Also the ki bullshit