Holy shit this ending, how do you guy's even tolerate Akemi anymore? She's a fucking fool

Holy shit this ending, how do you guy's even tolerate Akemi anymore? She's a fucking fool

Attached: giphy.gif (250x140, 223K)

I'm a Mamifag anyway

Attached: mami.gif (704x396, 552K)

mami should've been MC

>school bully not so tough since being molested

wow I'm fucking old for remembering that

I watched Madoka for the first time a few months ago and don't understand the hype

did you see rebellion?
also you have to understand context, in 2011 Yea Forums went crazy, very few shows can match the insanity back then, only DITF recently matched the number of posters and threads going crazy over something

based

Attached: kanji-file-name-162.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

>matched
Approached at best.

Rebellion Homu is extremely based.

true, but I'm speaking on pure conjecture anyway, I don't have a single stat to back up my claims

Meguca News at 9, local girl ruins everything
Here's Yotsuba with the weather

Indeed, we speak of the past like our memories are objective truth.

Mami is so relatable it hurts

Attached: 22658727-B894-407B-9D42-3A8FC7C4E2F5.jpg (640x409, 74K)

maybe homuras altering our memories so we all like her

No, that'd be Kyubey.

t. /人 人\

childhood is thinking the incubators are the bad guys
adulthood is realizing the incubators are the only things trying to prevent the net entropy of the universe, and find a way to stem the spread of curses among lifeforms

hey kid, want some wishes?

Attached: 3baec3864ae3413cf11ce390777a9e3690185014_hq.jpg (720x402, 19K)

But she'd want us to hate her, if the ending of Rebellion is any indication.

Attached: 1399254459719.jpg (1000x1380, 278K)

Attached: Screenshot (160).png (731x145, 26K)

yes, immediately after the tv show.
I don't really understand what happened and didn't get the hype.

>I don't really understand what happened and didn't get the hype.
Don't you think the latter follows from the former?

>there a niggas here that wernt around Yea Forums when Madoka was airing
I still remember when that tsunami hit and delayed the last episodes

So what exactly is wrong with the new universe Homu created?

t. homu

I kind of empathize, I understand what obsessing and suffering over someone for years, or perhaps even hundreds can do to a poor girl's psyche

post it

fucking up the law of cycles out of nowhere is not cool

Homu a shit

Fucking up herself :(

I'm curious.
Did you think her actions in Rebellion were in character for her, or out of character for her, based on what you saw in the TV series?

I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 431.jpg (680x566, 52K)

this is clearly an acceleration of her character, not the same one, as homuras spent an unknown elongated amount of time as a witch

On first watch of Rebellion: Out of character. On subsequent watch: In character. Paying closer attention to the flower field scene made a big difference for me.

homuras what we anons turn into after realizing our 2d waifu will never be real

I don't think comprehension is necessary for hype, considering how much hype consists of yelling "WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" Look how many discussions about Eva begin with total bewilderment over 20 years later.

She is many things including a snake, but unfortunately she is no fool

She's in charge and miserable.
That's basically it. Nothing is intrinisaclly bad about it other than the fact its inside her witch barrier

>t. cucked by your best friend

>fucking with GOD
Foolish as fuck, but I guess there's no greater testament of love

I suppose it depends on what level of comprehension we're talking about.

>repeat the same month hundred of times for some girl you just meet
homura always were an obsessive loner

Attached: 1459494775106.png (500x415, 181K)

there's no greater testament of love than that

Mami > Sayaka > Madoka > Kyoko > Homura

Attached: f07vqr34rqxx.jpg (200x200, 8K)

I should've seen that coming

Attached: 1550636368903.png (700x700, 524K)

We told you Rebellion is just a shitty cashgrab filled full with otaku-pandering garbage.

Cunt deserved it desu.

>spent over 20 years in a non-human existence with a secret burden that she couldn't rely on anyone else
>enemy has near-omniscience and can't be countered in any meaningful way
>exploits the one advantage she can obtain to get the alien to stop fucking with humanity

She did good.

Attached: 1384206926966.jpg (699x523, 74K)

Madoka would be pretty by-the-numbers nowadays, as there are tons of copycats that have dark magical girl themes.

Same with Eva. Back in the days, it was revolutionary. Now, it is by-the-numbers, same-as-everything-else kind of show.

Law of cycles was already vulnerable because of QB's experiment which gave it a start towards circumventing it. Madoka entering Homura's labyrinth put her own wish at risk.

The most important part wrong is the fact Madoka is being deceived by Homura and is being coddled by Homura for her own selfish reasons.
Also Sayaka has nothing to do now that she's cucked by Hitomi and cucked from the LoC. She could probably fuck Kyoko but that's about it.

That's in the moment twist hype, though. It unexpectedly suddenly went happening. But then as the show progressed, people gained comprehension.
If you didn't understand what happened after you finished watching, I don't know what to tell you.

I hope that next movie will end with Homura realizing her true love; Hitomi and letting Madoka go
Just imagining these two together fills me with happiness

>did you see rebellion?
As someone who binged and enjoyed Madoka right when it finished, and then forgot about the movie because Finals, think I should definitely watch this? If I white noise the series in the background while I work this week to refresh my memory, my flight right after for a business trip would be the perfect time to watch it.

Not that user, but Rebellion is my favorite part of Madoka, so I would say it is definitely worth watching. Bear in mind that it is somewhat polarizing, though.

>Space jew cat gets fucked in the ass by his own bullshit

Ending was based. And holy shit the devil Homura design makes me hard. She needs more doujins with it.

The MC can't die in 3 episodes user

Homura is evil!

Attached: 1392744905756.jpg (800x600, 201K)

>Madoka entering Homura's labyrinth put her own wish at risk.
correct, but Madoka had a plan which worked

Based

I like stories about people with the audacity to challenge god and the force of will to pull it off

I watched rebellion a couple years after the show. Do it. It should be mandatory watching. Its like watching the eva sgow without watching eoe

We don't.

She won. She saw the truth of the world and created a new future with her own hands. I respect that.

Homura did nothing wrong. Her new universe is objectively a win/win for everyone that isn't Kyubey.

Attached: 1546934978139.png (316x302, 111K)

I sincerely hope this thread is just bait and not a retard who actually thinks Homu did anything wrong.

Attached: 1546896299025.jpg (1920x3888, 1.46M)

Why not both

But user kidnaping is wrong, i think that kidnaping a group of girls and the universe is worse.

Copycats are never as good as the original because what makes the original good isn't the superficial fact that it's a magical girl show with dark themes, it's the entire thought process that went into it by the creators, and that can't be copied by someone else.

And not being a stupid faggot is realizing that 10^100 years is a long time and that Kyubey is a selfish cosmic horror that needed to be stopped.