SSSS.Gridman final audio drama

>?Shinjo Akane?: My ex-boyfriend used to always sing R.Y.U.S.E.I. at the karaoke, so I guess I got hooked after hearing the stuff all the time--
barnnn.blogspot.com/2019/03/ssssgridman-voice-drama-episode-1212.html

>it was hetshit all along
How will /u/fags ever recover from this?

Attached: 1543712637429.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/btKDVVZe
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/xddd/
cho-animedia.jp/anime/76379/2/
archived.moe/u/thread/2784929/#2793152
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/xddd/page/24/
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Imagine
pastebin.com/raw/wXuznUPX
desuarchive.org/a/thread/186451020/#186455237
pastebin.com/raw/WqxjJcA5
autism.org.uk/about/behaviour/obsessions-repetitive-routines.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>explicitly stated that this Akane is not the same Akane
>hell, she isn't even named Akane

But I thought Rikka and Akane were a couple????

I'm happy for Utsumi

Attached: 1541274130218.jpg (2424x2092, 587K)

once job landing the big titty hottie Utsumi but Hass was better. damn nips always choosing worse girls.

I'm glad for this outcome because it means /u/ shit up Gridman threads and acted like obnoxious pricks over what amounted to fucking nothing. Screw those mentally ill faggots and their lesbianism fetish

It took longer than expected but this just means Justice will always prevail

Attached: D1C6S1_U0AAM5Qa.jpg (845x1200, 238K)

I just watched ssss gridman today and it was a good show. All akane wanted was friends. I did feel bad for yuta, why didn't that little girl with the hood ever turn into a kaiju.

Why doesn't Utsumi and Rikka just date?

>it was hetshit all along
nani

Hahaha

>>still linking an entirely shit translation
says the guy who literally posts fake translations to "confirm" his own views

Based

I'll leave this rare Hassu here

Attached: D2JGhtSWoAE4shU.png (502x770, 226K)

>/u/fags
>/u/ shit
Maybe I'm wrong, but since when do the rules allow for blatant attempts to start fights between boards?

I'm not the weird hysterical gridman autist, but what's being said is just
>それですか? keepですか?
So "keeping it to yourself" or something like that would probably be a a more conservative translation, but it isn't really that far off in any event. If anything Utsumi's line above is more off point, with 逃がす being turned into being vague. These are very small things, they aren't really wrong, and the translation overall is fairly high quality.

Why do you out so much effort into false flagging and lying. And it's do obvious who you are because you refuse to ever accept you're not making any one mad.

I was trying to say that I was not you, sorry if you misunderstood.
I don't really think Gridman is yuri, but to me the Yuuta-Rikka thing just looks like a very accurate depiction of friendzoning, I've heard conversations very similar to this one in real life.

I remember /u/fags posting here their fake "translations" with some lines removed and some added straight from their asses to support unexistent Rikka x Akane crackship. So no respect for them for such blatant lie.

Rikka and Akane are confirmed straight and nothing will ever change that. How lovely.

Damn it feels good to know you was on the right side all the time.

Attached: __hibiki_yuuta_and_takarada_rikka_ssss_gridman_drawn_by_kurimomo__d5b86ee54d380384a2299f23651f659a.p (750x919, 358K)

Know what feels better? Not having to lie and make up obtuse shit in order to try and "troll" on Yea Forums.

What a scum of Earth they are

Amen, user. The het, straight, natural romance won, once and forever. Nothing will ever change that.

What's it like having nothing in your life other than shitposting on Yea Forums?

Imagine being a mentally deranged yurifag obsessed with a toku show

Attached: 1544468629570.jpg (1360x1790, 416K)

Imagine thinking that you repeating yourself thousands in times will "trigger" people.

Yurifags destroyed by hetchads once again. Akane and Rikka belong to cock.

Imagine your life being so shit the only way you can cope is by trying to "troll" over Yea Forums.

I'm so happy that Akane has a new boyfriend. What a beautiful day.

I'm so happy you're going to die along and hated by everyone.

Don't you worry user, canon has destroyed all /u/ delusions forever. It's over, straightchads have won.

Wow so it was truly canon couple all along

Attached: akane1.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

I wonder what it would take to make you get over your extremely insane shitposting obsession.

Very cute Hassu.

Why are you so upset that you can't "trigger" anyone? Why not try to do anything else with your life.

Thank you.

Why was this show so bad?

Why she you saying "thank you" to your own post?

what an ungrateful bitch. despite all yuta's effort to save that world, she still friendzoned him

I'm so glad it ended this way. Good stuff.

>Utsumi Shou: *sigh* Now, gimme a sec here. *unzips dick* Here, check this!

Attached: 1546104512627.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

Kek.

>They're stuck with a shitty version of Akane.
Being Utsumi is suffering.

Thanks

Attached: 3595_PcEWs9QL.png (600x600, 113K)

Anywhere to download these and not just get a translation? For the life of me I can't find them on Nyaa. I swear to never beg again anons but I just wanna listen while I run to this.

It's over. The cock has won once more. Akane was unable to defeat it and succumbed to cock.

Only place I'm aware they're all up on is billibilli (with shitty chinese subs), just google ssss.gridman voice drama 12.12 billibilli and you'll get linked to this one. Can't help with downloading, but I'm sure it's very possible.

Is there an audio drama with the Akane that woke up in the real world?

>For the life of me I can't find them on Nya
You clearly didn't look very hard. 12.12 and 9.99999 are on there.

You can rest assured that canon has established that Rikka and Akane are straight, always have been and always will be.

>Being THIS mad over a girl liking penis
Never change, you mad lad.

Imagine being THIS obsessed with thinking you're an "epic troll" and that you make everyone mad.

This has nothing to do with what actually happens in the series. It has everything to do with you shitposting and spamming threads with your attempts to fake "shipping flame wars".

Because you make it literally impossible to actually talk about the series. Your personal obsession with shitposting drags down the whole thread.

It's over, your life is done. You can't put "I spent six years attacking people over Yea Forums" on a job application. You have no job, and no experience doing anything. You'll never have anything but welfare.

How many times are you going to reply to your own posts?

Why do you think that people mocking you for being an obvious samefag means they're "triggered"?

>when your favorite pairing is confirmed to be crack but you still keep degrading the characters
really makes you think

Happy ending to an entertaining show. Worth the ride.

>there will literally never be a single good Gridman thread because Austin is going to spam and ruin every single one of them
>he has no life
>he has no friends
>all he can do is pretend to "win" by being told to stop shitposting when he's shitposting

we got friendzone yuta bros ;__;

Really gets the noggin jogging.

>when you know you're wrong, but you keep saying something wrong anyway to try and "troll" over Yea Forums because you quite literally have nothing else in your life
Really makes you think.

I just really want to know why you think spamming and repeating yourself is going to "trigger" anyone. Please tell me what thought process is going through your mind. Why do you think people would get mad over your making a fool of yourself.

>not even changing your IP when you spam replies to the OP
Sad.

And again, you replied to the OP without changing your IP. Guess you've realized that mods literally refuse to enforce the rules on you short of you posting CP.

Never ever. Both are very good friends, and each have wonderful boyfriends in their lives. It's a happy ending.

You are replying to your own post. Again. Because you want to pretend that your blatantly retarded and intentional misreading of what's said in the voice drama is what "everyone" thinks.

Sure is funny how after the voice drama was announced more and more artists have been drawing yuri for this show.

What's so wrong with degrading a character?

Why are you replying to your own post again?

nothing desu, but ack really hates when you do it

It always was. It's a toku show, not a /u/ centered show.

That explains it. Thanks.

And you are replying to another two of your own posts.
Seriously, how can you even want to live your like this.
It's so easy to tell who you are, because all you have to do is reply to someone and explain common sense. And if they refuse to address anything you say, it's a !Akemi (you).

Look at you just spamming replies to yourself.
Seriously, your life is just such a joke.

>reeee stop replying to meeee or im gonna shitpost even harder and it'll be UR FAULT!
>you! are the reason i act bad, so give me my safe space!!!!
Imagine being so retarded this is how your brain actually functions. Austin is easily the stupidest person to ever use this site.

The virgin Gridman vs the Chad Zebro

Attached: 1543749013137.jpg (1200x999, 169K)

In Japan right now and I happened to pass by some stuff

Attached: IMG_20190331_171309.jpg (1512x2016, 824K)

>if I keep saying something blatantly wrong over and over on purpose that means you're going to get mad and upset by it
>if you call me out on being retarded and trying so hard, that means you're mad
>if you reply at all in any way shape or form it means you're mad
>i can reply as much as i want and not be mad because im an epic troll
>only ur mad!
Breaking down and spelling out his logic is actually kind of sad. I cringed while typing this.

Deranged yurifags BTFO.

Attached: IMG_20190331_171325.jpg (1512x2016, 758K)

Best possible ending. It warms my heart.

Cute Rikka x Yuta and Akane x Utsumi vallets

Nah, you're clearly just trying to bump your shitposting thread so you can keep your shitposts up for longer. This is quite literally all you have in your life.

Closer picture of the drawing

Attached: IMG_20190331_171459.jpg (3024x4032, 1.61M)

What are the differences between these and the online lottery stuffs?

Very nice, user.

Why won't you stop bumping a thread that's clearly just made for shitposting and spam?

Sure looks like yuri.

Attached: btfo.png (836x626, 1.15M)

@kuzumo_moz Gridman artist turned out to be a cute girl, huh
Can't wait for her Hassu cosplay

Attached: D282QdVU4AIZQc9.jpg_large.jpg (2048x1536, 552K)

I love Akane!

>xddd holy shit im epic i said btfo out again!!!!
Nah.
And you're retarded. Because that's just a group image they split up.

I know you're just shitposting on purpose, but I seriously can't fathom why you think saying something so blatantly wrong would "trigger" anyone.

Thanks for confirming it's you, Austin.
Just had to check. You didn't actually reply to anything said you, so it's literally not possible for you to be anyone else.

>Gridman artist
What?

Man I kinda wanted yuutashinjo to take form

They've been forever eviscerated. Canon will always remain the same, they literally can't recover from this.

You know what the really funny part is?
All the effort Austin puts into spamming 100s of posts in these threads is totally wasted because literally not a single person is ever going to remember him. These threads are going to die. Get archived. And no one will ever look at them.

An artist who mostly draws Gridman fanart and has a twitter dedicated to it

How did "that thing" even end up getting baited into setting up shop in these threads? Putting aside delusional mentally ill d/u/mbasses, from the perspective of someone who hasn't watched it this show would appear to not have anything to do with /u/ and thus "that thing" should have never found these threads in the first place. I don't understand how "that thing" got here.

Hey look, you just replied to your own post, again. Because you are mad and upset that you can't actually prove anything you say is correct and that all you have is deluding yourself into thinking you're an "epic troll".

Attached: u7.png (1405x2000, 856K)

I thought you meant she worked on the show, which surprised me

>misusing the word bait
Thanks for always making it so obvious who you are, !Akemi.
The fact you REFUSE to accept that "replying" does not mean "baited" is easily the quickest way to tell who you are.

sure seems like you're putting too much effort into an anonymous imageboard for someone who claims to not care about shitposting, won't even bother linking your deleted posts btw

No one can predict where it will strike next.

Yuta is so lucky!

I wish I were Yuta.

>from the perspective of someone who hasn't watched it
Here's a hot take, he actually watched the show.

Which are superior? Akane's tits or Rikka's thighs?

Yuta is loyal to his wife Rikka though.

God I wish that was me.

Nah, it's no effort at all. You constantly say the same exact thing over and over, so replies to you are scripted. It's literally zero effort.

And no one said they don't care about shitposting. You shitposting is the whole problem and literally the point. That people are trying to make you see reason and stop shitposting of your own accord.

Aren't we all?

Why are you replying to your own post?

>Aren't
Maybe if you weren't spamming as fucking hard you can hardly think you wouldn't make such stupid typos.

Could Akane steal Yuta from Rikka?

scripted or not, it doesn't change the fact that you stay up for hours and hours replying to all of the posts you dislike

Attached: c6b.png (680x680, 182K)

Certainly. We've all wished to be Yuta at one point.

I like how you think saying "durrr i haven't watched the show" will make anyone think you're not the one who made this thread and is spamming it with replies.

Nah, many, many people tell you off. And you're the one who stays up the longest and makes the most posts.

>dislike
Has nothing to do with likes or dislikes, Austin. Why do you refuse to stop giving away who you are by making such blatant logically fallacious statements?

It has to do with you ruining threads. That's it.

I want to ask only one thing;

If hiro would come to a SSSS Gridman thread and said "Yes, i Hiro, the owner of 4channel, consider that shipping in gridman threads is neither lowquality/off topic"

Would you keep doing this?

>we
I wonder when you'll stop begging people to think you're more than one person.

This show and these threads have been a blast. Thanks for the laughs, lads.

No, Yuta was immune to Akane's breasts since the start.

damn, anonymous croatian scubadiving forums really are serious business

Same, i never even watched a single episode of the show

And you just replied to your own thread again.
No one thinks your shitposting cancer is "epic". You're literally the most low tier and retarded "troll" to ever use this site.
Literally all you can do is shitpost and then go "xddd epic i shitposted and u told me to stop lololol trolled!!!"

He's got to have a limit. I mean, just look at those Akanes. Surely he must have at least thought once about fondling those.

>this will never happen to me
fuck this gay earth

Would you please answer this?

I wonder what drugs you over dosed on that caused such intense brain damage.

this sure looks though.

Attached: 12.png (476x572, 228K)

What are these other two retards arguing about exactly

>other two

Attached: ssss-gridman-02-large-06.jpg (853x480, 64K)

Why would what the Hiro say matter? He literally said to invite people from reddit to post here.
And of course, what's off topic or low quality is not up to consideration, which you have had explained to you many times before.

Many got introduced to this by Rikka lewds or the thread drama. Either way, I'm glad you enjoyed the experience.

It's very simple. !Akemi, the OP of this thread, a former tripfag who got his tripcode banned when he posted CP, is now CONSUMED with trying to harass and "troll" people on Yea Forums because he's mad and upset no one will be his friend.

Everyone who replies to him are people who want to talk about anime and manga, but are forced to deal with his shitposting spam ruining threads.

Attached: 0001.png (660x520, 246K)

Based, same here

I can't help but cringe at how you honestly feel no shame in talking to yourself like this.

Cute friendship! I love it.

>when !Akemi tries to pretend "newfags" also join him in "trolling"
>he actually thinks this would happen
>he actually thinks more and more people don't join in the fight against him
>he thinks it's normal to come to a board about anime discussion just to meta shitpost

Considering "that thing's" levels of del/u/sion, I doubt that.

>what's off topic or low quality is not up to consideration

It is, it has been explained to you many times before, it's the same with GuP threads for example, you could say that talking about tanks is Offtopic and it belongs to other board but since it's part of the show it is considered to be "On topic" because the moderation thinks, this is the same with shipping.

Dude, he though kiwifarms website and 8gag's /u/ were a years long troll sockpuppets specifically created to harass him. He still cites some dumb shit moot and kusanagi said years ago as a law written in stone. He would just claim someone hacked Hiro's ID or had him paid to "harass" him. Unfathomable delusions.

I want to make Akane a mother!

yeah i know, i guess it's pointless to try, i feel like im Chuck Aule in that movie and im like this close to bring him to reality but then he gets lost again kek

Or outright dismissing it because it doesn't align with his agenda and beliefs.

Four more posts by you, !Akemi. Seriously, how do you cope with the fact you've destroyed your own life?

>it is
No, it isn't. And you repeating yourself doesn't change that.

>because the moderation thinks
The moderation clearly let's you ban evade, spam and ruin threads on purpose. They clearly don't care about what the rules actually say.

>as a law written in stone
No, the rules are cited. Because the rules straight up say your shipping cancer and meta cancer garbage is not allowed.

Imagine six posts in a row in a thread being all yours. It's so genuine pathetic.

>i- if i keep saying something objective is actually subjective that means i win!
No.

>Four more posts by you, !Akemi.

Attached: 14164.png (192x239, 23K)

Rikka x Yuta and Akane x Utsumi confirmed canon forever. What glorious occasion.

The term "Off topic/low quality" is subjective itself, jesus.

Imagine your life being so shit that you have to live and cope by spamming Yea Forums threads.

I honestly can't even imagine living this way. I would never even want to. You make threads for the sole purpose of obsessing over some figment of your imagination.

No, you just keep saying it is. Because you want to "troll" and pretend that your shitposting is somehow justifiable.

>topic is apples
>reply about rocks
>DURRR ITS ON TOPIC BECAUSE IS SUBJECTIVE DURRR

He's an extreme narcissist. His 'subjective' and his interpretations are the law.

>Topic is Gridman
>Reply with Gridman related pics and discussion

What's the fucking problem then?

Why did you just reply to your own post, !Akemi?
It's obvious you.

Also, explain this to me.
For one, it's not even "Yea Forums's translation".
Secondly, it's stupid inaccurate.
Thirdly. Why are you so extremely obsessed with shitposting Gridman threads?

>topic is fruits
>be an applefag
>get assblasted because people discuss oranges
>refuse to stick to your containment board for applefags

>Guy posting from his phone in fucking Japan
>"Durr hurr why is a Polish faggot samefaggin"
-50 IQ

I like how you totally dodged the point. Which is that on and off topic is not a subjective term.
And no, you are not replying with Gridman related images and discussion. You are replying with things based solely on your personal shipping fetishes and whims. Those are posts about you, they are not about Gridman.

Based

I can't help but wonder why you're so obsessed with making multiple posts in the same minute. As if it will ever actually fool anyone.

>assblasted
No, you will never make anyone mad. Because you're a pathetic retarded loser.

And it's funny how you YET AGAIN dodged the point that off topic is not subjective.

But that won't be the case since we are all talking about SSSS gridman,

it would more like, this is an apple thread and i posted a type of apple that has the shape of a banana but it's not a banana but since it's not the classic shape of an apple you consider it "Off topic"

What makes talking about Yuta being Rikka's boyfriend off-topic?

Who made you the judge of what is "off-topic" on Yea Forums?

Imagine being so fucking cringy and pathetic you have to reply to your own posts saying "based".

Say "on and off topic is not a subjective term".

Shipping will continue to be posted, discussed and enjoyed, no matter what you do. I love Rikka x Yuta and will continue to expresd it in these threads.

Attached: 1553983688384.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)

I wish they still locked up and lobotomised retards like you.

Stop replying to it, you should know by now it's impossible to reason with. I half suspect at this point that it's a Markov chain accidentally left running, considering that it takes whatever people say about it and then projects that back out on whatever its spamming.

Go back to your fucking banana board

Attached: leonardo_dicaprio.jpg (382x600, 24K)

Why have you replied to that same post three times?

>we
Stop using this word, !Akemi. It's like an instant tell of who you are.

>magically there are "two" people who go "durrr yuta x Rikka" just seconds apart from each other
>!Akemi actually thinks people won't be able to tell it's all just him
And yeah, of course it will continued to be posted. Because attacking people with "shipping" is all you have in your life. And you know that the mentally ill MLP mod will protect you here.

>What makes talking about Yuta being Rikka's boyfriend off-topic?
The fact it has literally nothing to do with the series.

Notice the narcissism in

Why wouldn't someone talk about a canon pairing instead of a retarded crackship like you?

Four more posts by you, !Akemi.
How do you live like this?

>You are the only one obsessed with that
Nope. Everyone wants the rules enforced, because you make it literally not possible to discuss this series on Yea Forums. And it's common sense that "on topic" is a objective term.

>d- durrr u can no reason wit lolol durrr xdd
Yoou are replying to yourself.

Yuta and Rikka are Gridman characters. Nothing you do will stop shipping in these threads. Enjoy.

>xddd lol i said it canon pair lol that meen i trigger you xddd!!!!
Nope.

>narcissism
Coming from the person who's literally whole life is based around deluding himself into thinking he has "epic magical powers to "trigger" people".

>still taking the time to attempt to reason with it
>not just making a low effort shitpost in reply to his rants for easy (You)s

Yes, Yuta and Rikka are Gridman characters. That does not mean any post with Yuta and Rikka in them are on topic for a Gridman thread. Just like if you posted some YouTube blogger's video on Gridman and screenshots of Yuta and Rkka showed up in it, that post would still not be on topic for Yea Forums Because the subject of discussion there is the blogger's views. Just like the shipping posts are yours. Not actually anything to do with the anime.

Some variety here and there helps the flavor, user.

(You)s in Gridman threads worth as much as Zimbabwe dollars.
Off-topic is subjective and you literally can't prove otherwise.

Akane is so out of his league.

Rikka and Yuta's relationship is far more relevant to Gridman than your demented honking about nothing queer boy.

You dont understand. Disregarding the whole !akemi thing, he considers ANY discussion not directly and absolutely related to a series "off topic". He of course makes exceptions for things that he enjoys.
Here's his autistic analysis of madoka characters and what you're allowed to discuss.
pastebin.com/btKDVVZe

>XDDD HOLY FUCKING SHIT I SAID THE WORD "REASON" AGAIN!
You are the only one who's even replying, !Akemi. And you are never attempting to be reasonable. You are intentionally being obtuse for the sake of shitposting and trying to attack people.

And here's another three posts by you, !Akemi. Some of you replying to your own posts even.

>Off-topic is subjective and you literally can't prove otherwise.
Rocks are not apples. You are objectively off topic. You are the most pathetic "troll" ever.

How long are you going to spend talking to yourself.
I don't mean if just this thread, I mean over all. How many years of your life to plan to spend this way?

It sure is nice watching a show and having the right understanding all along.

Thank you for the info. I'll keep it in mind next time I'm faced with it.

Post that image he used to put in the credits for his scanlations on dynasty

I laughed

When is he going to start doing huge mass replies?

Yurifags forever obliterated. Hetchads win, as always.

Okay i mean, he has a point i think but it's still abusive, but if we allow off topic shipping as he calls it isn't it like if we were on /u/ or something? maybe the line would be if we only dumped shipping pics or something like that

i think that long exposure to gridman threads has fried my brain if i find some coherence in his arguments

Attached: 1553609728685.png (419x398, 191K)

You are seriously the dumbest mother fucker to ever walk the earth.
How the fuck is talking about the characters of a series "off-topic"?
Are you seriously this retarded?

Attached: 004cen.jpg (1200x1726, 405K)

Heartily keked

>!Akemi flat out admits he's trying to ruin threads on purpose
>for some reason "everyone" tries to blame the people who tell !Akemi to stop shitposting for threads being bad
Explain your logic behind this one.

>xddd i said mass reply XDDD epic i so smart and epic troll!
No, you're really not. And it's always so easily to tell who you are, because you literally refuse to actually address anything at all said to you.

>xddd durrr i talk about characters lol
No. You're not talking about the characters, you're talking about your "shipping". Your personal views and nonsense are not about the series.

>Okay i mean, he has a point
He does. The problem isn't exactly that his point is wrong, but the inhuman determinatioln he's asserting it with.
Having a thread full of nothing but shipping would be cancerous, but calling out every single post in the thread isn't the solution either.

cheeky cunt

Attached: 1549512202322.png (400x434, 90K)

Image dumping alone just falls under spam whether it's relevant or not.

Imagine replying to your own post so many times trying to pretend you're an "epic troll".

>inhuman determinatioln he's asserting it with.
>determinatioln
But it's fine for you to make 600 posts in a thread all by yourself for the sole purpose of shitposting and attacking people?

Nothing wrong with attacking people on Yea Forums. Did you come here yesterday?

Aight, it's been lovely, goodnight gridman anons. May we coincide in another thread.

Yuta and Rika are not a confirmed couple, but it's definitely more likely than Rikka and Akane getting together.
Rest assured, I consider your rabid del/u/sions on canon too when you can avoid sperging out and actually talk about the series.

And yet again you went out of your way to make two posts in the same minute.

And yeah, your shitposting is wrong. Get over it. You ruining threads has never been acceptable here.

>sperg
Why do you always make it so easy to tell who you are?

>I consider your rabid del/u/sions on canon too when you can avoid sperging out and actually talk about the series.
This literally makes no sense in English. The sentence is missing words or something.

>But it's fine for you to make 600 posts in a thread all by yourself for the sole purpose of shitposting and attacking people?
No actually, it's not okay for YOU to do that! Stupid cumguzzler.
He immigrated from tumblr years ago, but it's like he never left there.
>The sentence is missing words or something.
Perhaps dyslexia is getting the better of you.

Just because you feel attacked doesn't mean you should get special treatment. Fuck off.

No, !Akemi. You're the one from tumblr. And no just from tumblr, you're an ERP furfag MLP shitter.

And you are the only one who makes 600+ posts a thread, in your insane obsession with trying to pretend you're more than one person. Constantly spamming shit mindless shitposts.

And no, your sentence is clearly missing words.

Attached: 1452068574592.png (1920x1080, 313K)

>feel
There's that word again, !Akemi.

You ARE TRYING to attack people. Your intentions are all that matter. You have the intent of attacking people, thus you are trying to, thus you are shitposting. That's it.

Old tripfags and namefags said that back in the day he was "quite a wordsmith". If you look at old threads from around 2015. Sometimes I feel sorry for him because his condition will only get worse. But then I just glance on a thread where he is and all sympathy goes away.

Yeah i guess that unless the characters are like married or are super canon it's not really off topic and even if it was technically "off topic" it wouldn't be bad if it was talked or something, as you say a thread only full of image dumping or something it would be indeed bad, but this crusade he has it's too much and he derails the thread more than a couple of shipping does.

I still can not belive i find some coherence in his arguments, i may need some sleep

Why are you replying to yourself like this?

And you just don't get it. YOU never say anything different and constantly repeat yourself, so what do you expect people to say to you? Why should they say something different when all you're doing is constantly acting the same.

There is no "condition", well other than yours. You are acting worse and worse because you know you can get away with it. The mod gives you warnings for out right saying you're ban evading.

And of course
>!Akemi flat out admits he's trying to ruin threads on purpose
>for some reason "everyone" tries to blame the people who tell !Akemi to stop shitposting for threads being bad
Explain your logic behind this one.

Then allow me to rephrase. Just because you believe that somebody is trying to attack you, doesn't mean you should get special treatment. If any for that matter. Shitposting was always part of this website as a whole and it will never go away. The ONLY thing you can do to stop it is to buy Yea Forums and shut down its servers.

>No
>And you are the only one who makes 600+ posts a thread
You're a liar, snowflake, and you're going to burn in hell for it.
>And no, your sentence is clearly missing words.
Which ones?

Attached: besure to actually read.png (665x374, 14K)

Why are you replying to yourself so much? How do you have nothing better to do with your life?

>crusade
You're the only person who uses this word.

And there is no "crusade". You are just obsessively ruining every single thread you're in, so people are always replying to you. How do you not get that this is reactionary? This only happens as a result of what YOU, !Akemi, do.

>he derails threads
No, you are the one who derails threads. No one is forcing you to screech and spam because you are told off for breaking the rules.

Liar

The problem is that he only gives a shot about non Yuri pairings

>anyone who is against me and has common sense is the same person
I always laugh at how you try to pretend that tumblr account, which was made for the sake of telling you to fuck off, is somehow proof that "ack" is a person from tumblr. Even more funny, tons of posts on that account are shitting on tumblr and everything about it.

>doesn't mean you should get special treatment.
No one is asking for special treatment. Just that the rules are enforced. How is this so hard for you to understand?

>Shitposting was always part of this website as a whole
No one else in the whole world has ever acted like you.

No, the problem is with your extreme obsessions and you spending literally 20 hours a day trying to harass people over Yea Forums.

>gives a shot
Stop phone posting and trying to make so many posts at the same time.

!Akemi, just a reminder.
I'll video record myself writing "kill yourself, !Akemi" across my abs if you actually do it. Kill yourself that is.

All you have to do is post a picture of yourself with a gun first. Ideally put the gun in your mouth.

>which was made for the sake of telling you to fuck off
By you of course, couldn't even deny that one without beating your chest eh pal?
I think the worst thing about you is the fact that you need to rely on lying to try and get your point across, because it is truly pathetic.
By the way, only tumblr snowflakes cry about "muh harassment".

Same. Fapped to Rikka thighs but never watched her show, but it's fun to post in these threads for a specific reason.

Why didn't you watch her show?

Are you going to steal yet another picture of some muscular guy from the interwebs and crudely photoshop the words again?

You just reek of tumblr, a total snowflake.
Nobody on Yea Forums complains about "harassment" because there's nobody to harass, as there are no users, just anons. Crybaby faggot, nobody believes your lies.

This looks fake as fuck. Ack is paranoid as shit regarding his actual idetity.

Isn't it time for you to go to sleep already?

Everyone shut the fuck up and post Kaiju!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.37.903.jpg (1280x720, 518K)

Attached: D0AraL3UwAEvPjC.jpg (1024x1024, 175K)

Here comes the wall of replies, AND all-caps the tumblr snowflake is really pissed now.
>TRYING TO HARASS PEOPLE. THAT MEANS YOU ARE MAKING SHITPOSTS.
Then just say shitposting instead of "muh harassment" you bleeding vagina.
I'm done talking to you.

Attached: 1540979701216.png (684x733, 547K)

The funniest kaiju

Attached: 72029352_p0.png (1491x1867, 2.96M)

Because I thought it was yuri shit

Nope, which delusional snowflake gave you that impression? It's hot blooded action the whole way.

Attached: 71206741_p1.png (2480x3507, 3.5M)

Serious question.
How the FUCK are these two autists able to shitpost 24/7? They never seem to stop.

Attached: 1550821728074.gif (546x410, 2.98M)

One autist.

It's not friendzoning, she's outright embarrassed and avoiding the topic as hard as she can.
That means there's actually something there.

!Akemi has literally nothing in his life and lives off welfare. So he has nothing to do all day.

Everyone who tells him to stop shitposting are all different people. Because they are just normal posters who want to be able to discuss a show without its threads being spammed.

>two
are you stupid?

Attached: DuTtCOPVYAAn1MZ.jpg (600x847, 63K)

i want to sniff her anus

He's a retarded troll, but don't pretend you're not one too. I really don't get how you dedicate entire days to this,

Attached: Best_girl.jpg (256x371, 57K)

Says the faggot who spent over 11 hours in the last thread. You NEETs are trash.

Me too.

Attached: 038375d96646a616301c297e5eb4125b.jpg (712x1069, 75K)

I don't get it...

Attached: 1548247819923.png (665x574, 266K)

Dumb Ako poster!

You never said anything about anime though, all you do is insulting random people who actually talk about the anime

You clearly can't actually read, nor did you listen to her tone of voice. She's literally laughing at the idea.

They deserved it though. They are especially annoying when they crossboard and force down their yuriship onto others for things that are never meant to be yuri at all.

Attached: DyeaqP9V4AAdG8T.jpg (842x1200, 94K)

She sounds giddy and proceeds to avoid actually giving an answer.
She could just say "nothing at all".

Yo

Attached: D2KwJa_UcAAO5jE.jpg (900x1200, 138K)

I know it's pointless trying to reason with you, because you don't actually care about what's true. You are just trying to be "anti yuri".

Riddle me this. If the voice drama confirms "het", how come people are now drawing more yuri than ever?

I don't disagree with that, but I think this only accomplishes the creation of a pointless cycle. Nothing changes and nothing improves. All that happens is that you get dragged down almost to his level every single day.
Whereas if you stop being the brick wall he clearly loves smashing his head against on the regular, maybe he'll get bored in a month or two. It's only a maybe, but even at its worst the result is no different from this, and at least you don't have to spend all your time on this back-and-forth "argument."

Kek

Okay. Let's say people stop telling off !Akemi.

>people stop posting
>!Akemi's thoughts "lolol xddd holy shit im epic i shitposted people into submission!"
>proceeds to keep shitposting in this thread and others
Unless the mods actually do their job and ban !Akemi consistently, there's no stopping him. The least people can do is not give him his safe space so he doesn't think he's "shitposting people into submission" thus teaching him he can get anything he wants by acting badly.

Imagine being so pathetic you have to reply to your own post saying "kek".

>Riddle me this. If the voice drama confirms "het", how come people are now drawing more yuri than ever?
When it comes to fanart, it doesn't actually matter what's "confirmed" or "official", because all it takes is people liking an idea enough and putting it to paper.
For example, Ymir in SNK is long dead, but it doesn't stop artists from drawing images of her and Historia together to this day.

Attached: e9502dc023b58ae90d866fdb81f8d10c.png (1200x1152, 1021K)

Nah, because it was confirmed not a thing it would have slowed down, or hell, someone other than you would have been spamming about how it "confirms het". There's been no Utsumi Akane art, there's been no Yuta Rikka art.

Everyone else understands that this last voice drama in no way "implies het". Pretty sure even you understand that as well, you're just playing obtuse on purpose.

I once said that yurifags are delusional people, till this day not one, not even one of them try to even prove me wrong. Sad really. This is like hetfriends going into yuri threads on /u/ and claim every one of the girls are hetero. Which is something that never happen.

>Pretty sure even you understand that as well, you're just playing obtuse on purpose.
No, but your point about the flow of fanart indicating something about the canon of the series was fallacious.
>because it was confirmed not a thing it would have slowed down
I've never seen an example of this.

This is Yea Forums and both Rikka and Akane are heterosexual. Your ship is cracking and sinking. Give it up.

>Gridman
>Yuri thread
Yurifags have they're goggles too tight I see

>no Utsumi Akane art, there's been no Yuta Rikka art.
Wrong, I have a lot of it

Attached: __hibiki_yuuta_and_takarada_rikka_ssss_gridman_drawn_by_komugi_komugi_ckdi__13a710681e7afd4b5fbb881e (1330x935, 151K)

If you have a lot of it, why do you always constantly repost the same poorly drawn garbage over and over?

Not even a fanart, just official confirmation

Attached: D13y-VsUcAAxDn8.jpg (1086x724, 106K)

Holy shit, even after actual translations are out you are still trying to make your crack ship float? That's dedication.

Yuta didn't win, but /our guy/ Utsumi got the Rikka friendship AND maybe even a cutie Akane clone GF.

>VA's ship is an argument but radio shows aren't valid

The image you posted here is just talking about the radio show, which is this You're so fucking ignorant and stupid. I know you haven't watched the series, and that you do nothing but shitpost in these threads to try and harass people in order to inflate your own ego. But when you make a fool of yourself, you can't make anyone mad.

>Utsumi got the Rikka friendship
Literally the exact opposite is stated. Rikka said she hardly considers him a friend. And of course, your nonsense about Akane is wrong, too.

Literally all by a single person. And this is considered acceptable posting to the brain dead janitor.

I'd rather be Gridman desu

>Rikka said she hardly considers him a friend.
So, they're friends then. I wouldn't expect an isolated autist to understand.

Do you even have a friend?

what

Why would anyone want such a nasty person like yourself aroud? You're no better than the other guy. If there is any justice in this world, both you and !Akemi will be put to death.

Meanwhile the archive
>[318 / 47 / 50]

>stop trying to attacking people
>stop trying to "troll"
>stop putting other people out over your own personal obsession with "trolling"
Explain to me what's "nasty" about this.

And no, !Akemi. It's still obvious as fuck who you are.

Literally all by a single person. And this is considered acceptable posting to the brain dead janitor.

Attached: 1539718813021.jpg (1500x1500, 727K)

Inshallah, your death will be swift.

How do you ban evade so effectively?

Easily. When everyone fucking hates you for constantly ruining threads.

Changing to the flight mode on a smartphone, obviously

>stop trying to attacking people
>stop trying to "troll"
>stop putting other people out over your own personal obsession with "trolling"
Explain to me what's "nasty" about this.

And no, !Akemi. It's still obvious as fuck who you are.

Attached: 71952188_p0_master1200.jpg (756x1200, 434K)

>When everyone fucking hates you
>everyone
It's literally just you sperging about your boogeyman?

Attached: D20WZKQU0AEVIIk.jpg (680x1024, 114K)

>sperg
Why can't you stop using this word? You know it gives away who you are. Do you think if you just keep using it enough maybe it will evetually look normal?
Even more so, how you always use it wrong and say calm people are "sperging".

Give an actual reason here. Why WOULDN'T everyone hate you? You are the direct cause of them not being able to talk about anime on Yea Forums.

It's actually sad how pathetically bad you want your shit thread alive.

But from where he gets new IP? It seems not even rangebans could stop him

>master1200

Attached: 71952188_p0.jpg (1127x1789, 623K)

>everyone
There it is again. There is no everyone, there's just you. Just some lone schizo in his mother's basement, waging your crusade against people who "degrade" characters that aren't even real.

Attached: DypG39SUUAAsO5n.jpg (849x1200, 152K)

>People explained
You have tried to enforce your autistic ideals. It's not "people", it's just you.

Abaddon the Despoiler!

Attached: 1543712637429.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

It doesn't matter how many times your "points" are addressed, nothing will come through to you. You want literally everything to be exactly as you dictate, and will not stop before you achieve it. Protip: it's never going to happen.

You've never ONCE actually addressed the points said to you. No, really, not ONCE ever. You have always gone straight to meta posting or trying to change the subject.

>You want literally everything to be exactly as you dictate
Has nothing to do with what I dictate, I just cite the rules of this board.

You want to enforce your own interpretation of the rules. That also doesn't explain your spamming and autistic screeching on completely different websites with completely different rules.

Attached: [Erai-raws] SSSS Gridman - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.29.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

No, there is no such thing as "interpretation of the rules". That's just what you keep trying to pretend to justify why you act so badly. There is just "the rules". They either get enforced by the mods or they don't. And in this case, they don't. Because the mod is mentally ill.

The only one who spams ans screeches is you.

Notice how you never actually address anything said to you. You just try to insult and slander people and much as you can.

You are so genuinely autistic rational discussion scares and upsets you. So you call it "screeching" to try and cope.

Must suck knowing everyone hates you.

Attached: 1544461477217.jpg (680x950, 453K)

Why can't you just act like a rational person?

>No, there is no such thing as "interpretation of the rules"
Yes there is. It's your interpretation on what is and what isn't off-topic. There's also more than just one mod on this website. It's funny how you accuse others of being incapable of rational discussion, when you yourself have a documented track record of spamming, harassing with private messages and creating sock puppets, all while dismissing any criticism of your insane behavior by calling everyone your boogeyman.

Attached: D2gCfGJVYAArii5.jpg (732x1199, 95K)

A rock is not an apple. You are objectively off topic. I didn't make the definition of the term "topic" or "on" or "off".

Why do you have such a hard time understanding common sense? You take the definitions of the word "topic", "on" and "off" and you apply the to a given situation. If it falls within in the definition, then it's "on topic" or "off topic". It's that fucking simple you mongoloid.

>documented track record
No, you have a documented record of saying things you don't like a spamming, regardless of what it actually is, spam or otherwise.
You have never been harassed. Telling you to stop attacking people is not harassment. Stating your negative traits as a person, WHILE you are attacking people is not harassing. Saying that what you personally like (crack shit) is objectively bad is not harassing. You just personally don't like when you're questioned and don't have a safe space.

>all while dismissing any criticism of your insane behavior
No, it's not dismissed, it's not correct. It's also just you making lists of things you personally dislike that you can't actually back up. You just say someone is a "spammer" if they post something you don't like.

And of course, it's SO FUCKING OBVIOUS who you are. Because you have this intense mental block. If someone calls you !Akemi, you REFUSE to read anything else in the post. Because you think that you being called by your name somehow means everything else said in the post is invalid.

>!Akemi, stop posting CP.
>REEEEEEE STOP CALLING ME !AKEMI!!!!!!
More or less how it goes, constantly. You ignore how your behavior is called out and tunnel vision on the meta that you were called !Akemi. Been this way 100% of the time for six years straight.

Based fucking noseless creature poster

Still obsessed with apple, huh

beefy

Nope, you're the only obsessed one here.

But why would you waste 10 hours per day spamming about your imaginary boogey man?

Forever.

Attached: sad love story.png (1316x242, 30K)

You're the only one who does that. You spent 12 straight hours spamming 600+ posts just to try and "troll" what you thinking a single person.

certain posters can get away with the a-word.

Attached: ack apple.png (765x429, 58K)

You are relying to yourself. And in case you forgot, people shit on that tripfag all time time for being retarded and bumping your threads from page 10.

You're just so mentally ill.

>Saying that what you personally like (crack shit) is objectively bad is not harassing
Saying that I like cracships isn't harassing either, nor is it against the rules. Discussing anime and the characters is on topic, even if the said discussion is about doujinshi and pairings you'd call crackships.

No you haven't harassed me personally, but you have been spamming and sending harassing PMs on other websites and IRC. You've also admitted using scripts to spam, while claiming that "you're totally not buttmad even though you went through the effort of setting up a spambot". And finally, a lot of people on various websites are tired of your shit. It isn't just your boogeyman.

Youre mentally ill

I can't tell who's ACKing who anymore.

AHAHHAHHAH

LMAO

Attached: Dp05UthQkzQ.jpg (820x1187, 115K)

No one wants your shit thread alive.

I do.

Me too

Attached: D265VNeUgAA4MX8.jpg (1378x2039, 369K)

You made the thread.

cute and puffy

Rikka is so big

Attached: D2ayPBcUgAIF1Zb.jpg (1100x1614, 160K)

Clever

Look only one person keeps using this outdated shit
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/xddd/

Guys, he's too exhausted to even type anymore. We're breaking him.

Rikka

Attached: D2lFMu5U8AA44dB.jpg (972x1296, 211K)

>Returning only first 5000 of 14116 results found.

Not possible. His autism generates so much power that he could supply small country.

>Guys
Hahah, look at you beg people to think you're more than one person.

New person here. I just come here to witness your glorious bullshit. Feels like a trip to a zoo.

There's nothing confirmed, if anything the staff are more into yuri, because both Rikka and Akane are much much much more popular than the rest of the cast put together, obviously the staff will make content to pander to them, majority of anime fansbase always ship the popular pairings

case in point:
Trigger and Amemiya interview:
cho-animedia.jp/anime/76379/2/
>Akane had to learn to face the difficult world in front of her, so Rikka said "It's okay, you can go" rather than "I love you" so that she could become her strength and she could stand up on her own.
The only reason Rikka didn't say "I love you" to Akane is because she thought it would make it harder for Akane to face the real world

Attached: 1548332660907.jpg (1114x1120, 191K)

I have sexual thoughts about Borr

Attached: D2_BwkqVYAAb_yR.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

Nah, you're the one who made this thread. And you're the only one who cares this much about shitposting.

Nice fake translations.

>posting bullshit made up by /u/
Heh

Eh, what's the point of this thread? The characters in that anime weren't even meme waifus of the season.

You try so hard and your life is such a joke. Do you really think people can't tell you're being wrong on purpose try and "troll".

He made this thread for the sole purpose of trying to "troll" what he thinks is a single person.

Another

There's several interview in magazine, will post several of them in this thread

The world turned into a real world thanks to Gridman's Fixer Beam.
Ako and Ramo weren't real friends to Akane. The only repli-compoid that she actually came to feel affection for was Rikka.
In the end, what truly saved Akane wasn't Gridman or Yuta, it was her friendship with Rikka. Despite it starting as a fake friendship created by Akane, the feelings became real.
The person that woke up in the end was Akane. The actress is a secret but it was someone suggested by the Tsuburaya producer.
Amemiya can see why people would consider Akane and Rikka's relationship yuri
What would Amemiya do if SSSS.Gridman got a sequel? He isn't sure, but he has ideas about a story in which the normal problems of the everyday life were represented as kaijuu and Gridman.
If Gridman had more episodes (2 cours or more) he would have made somes episodes exclusively about the Assist Weapons.
In Amemiya's opinion, the most romantic traditional "men-woman" relationship in Gridman was Akane and Anti's.
Amemiya really wants to work with the same staff (character designer Sakamoto/writer Hasegawa) again

Attached: 1545847660157.jpg (1266x1600, 234K)

>by /u/
He isn't /u/. No one there wants his made up translations either.

They were posted in /u/ though

Yes, because that autist posts there too, unfortunately.
Believe me, /u/ hates him more than anyone else.

Why do you talk to yourself like this, !Akemi.
Who is this show for? You're nearly the only person in this thread. The people you're trying to "troll" know you're lying. And new people won't even bother paying attention to someone as retarded as you.

Attached: 1545310363627.png (2376x1660, 1.76M)

>False translation
Lol, then feel free to prove it

You posting on /u/ pretending you're a "normal poster" there doesn't mean "/u/ hates" anything.

There is no "him" to hate, because you're just some insane shitposter who accuses everyone who tells you to stop of being the same person.

Yes!

Attached: 73614347_p0.jpg (7180x5087, 1.55M)

Nice flaseflag /y/

Where is the proofs?

So two girls staring at you, wanting the D, is yuri to you?

Why do you refuse to stop reposting the same images over and over?

The proof you're making shit up when you call things "fake translations" is that you constantly post twice in the same minute. Meaning you are intentionally trying to be dishonest and cause problems. So you'll clearly lie about everything.

already posted the source

Stop harrasing me ack its againts navals law

Attached: D2MGmCgVYAAL11n.jpg large.jpg (2048x1417, 619K)

>source is a fucking discord chat, probably a tranny one on top of that
Why did I expect anything better?

>Trigger staff explicitly said "it's not yuri"
>the only word /u/fags understood was "yuri" and they went batshit insane
Every time

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.54.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

"ack" will never be real. You will ever be an "epic troll".
You will never have anyone who even sort of likes you.

This is all you need to know about his "translation" "skills".
archived.moe/u/thread/2784929/#2793152

>trigger staff states it's not in the yuri genre because the main focus isn't yuri
>!Akemi autistically refuses to acknowledge this point because it would put massive holes in his shitpoisting spam agenda

Holy shit, this is hilarious

You know what I find really, really funny? How you claim you try to "troll" this "ack" because he thinks "all of you" are !Akemi. But you do the same exact thing and try to pretend anyone and everyone you talk to is the same person.

You shitposting in that thread and trying to spread misinformation like usual doesn't actually prove anything.

Oh wow, to think this guy was a scanlator, it's literally mistranslating to suit his views.

I always laugh when you reply to your own posts trying to pretend you're more than one person and "upvote" your shitposts.

LMAO

Imagine being so pathetic you constantly have to samefag because you know that if you don't no one at all will ever reply agreeing with you.

Even if that thread you were screeching about "ack". Which means you are obviously lying about whatever you say.

90% of gridman art or just anime in general, when they pose they're looking at the viewer, it doesn't matter be it male or female

Attached: 060310538.jpg (1873x1200, 652K)

This is the THIRD time you've replied to your own trying to pretend anyone at all actually believes it.

Jesus
Exposed

>Rikka's and Akane's relationship seems more like "love" rather than "friendship".
>Yes, it's something like yuri, but this isn't what the genre is about.
Thanks for agreeing, director pretty much confirmed that Rikka and Akane relationship are more than friendship, and yep this is not yuri genre, it's toku but with yuri element in it

I don't understand why !Akemi latched onto Gridman threads so hard. Seriously, they've taken over his life. Why this off all things?

!Akemi, go back to samefagging and talking to yourself in LWA threads. Where you try to pretend to have conversations with yourself about fanfics.

Hahaha, holy fucking shit. Look at you literally SPAMMING replies to that post because you want to pretend anyone at all actually believes you.

You're so asshurt.

If both weren't blatant mistranslations you could have a point, but they are.
I mean, the first line has the opposite meaning and the second displays a lack of knowledge of basic japanese grammar.

So you conveniently ignore my 2 post that came with source? that 3rd post was not even mine

HAhahaahh hes so retarded

I can confidently say that you're a bitch in real life. And not the good fuckable kind

Bloody hell, what a retard

Jesus Christ, you're such a joke. I'm laughing so hard right now. You are DESPERATE to damage control.
This is ALL you have in your life.

No one at all believes you.

Do you think people really need to answer to shit you take straight from your ass? It's not even interesting.

Proofs?

So what I'm gathering is that this guy translated that wrong to try to get it to seem that Rikka and Akane were gay or could've been? Christ the lengths people go to.

>that 3rd post was not even mine
So, it's confirmed that it's your post then? You engage the in same samefagging that you accuse other people of. You're equally a liar.

I can confidentially say that you have the mental functions of a small rodent. You, !Akemi, accidentally posted your real name when you took a photo of your monitor to try and prove you weren't "samefagging".

And that's on top of all the other brain dead things you do.

My god, you're such a joke. Look at this 100% broken English because you're just rush to spam as many posts as you can.

You're the one on damage control here, buddy boy

>
I can almost feel your heavy breathing.

Why would I need to damage control? You're the one who's always caught samefagging.

Remember that time the mod cleared all your posts and they got deleted at the exact same second, so it was proof all the posts in the "conversation" were yours.

The proof is the post you're replying to.

Yep, the translation would go as follows
>Rikka and Akane's relationship too is not really "love" but "friendship"
>Yes, it means this story isn't yuri or that kind of genre
Kinda crap, but that's the point.

Ahhaha holy fuck,he doesn't even actually translate. No surprise when his sadpanda uploads are littered with spelling and grammatical errors abound. Wouldn't be surprised if he's some 85 IQ high-functioning autist who only gets by on sheer obsession with the goal of forced translations.

I can't believe this is what people used to think was a "respectable scantalator".

>blatant mistranslations
Lol care to elaborate more?
六花とアカネの関係も「愛情」というよりも「友情」
>「愛情」
Love
>「友情」
Friendship
>Rikka's and Akane's relationship seems more like [love] rather than [friendship]
That translation seems accurate to me

Yeah, from all the laughing. I am honestly a little short of breath because I've been laughing so hard for like the past 15 minutes straight since you made this post Nope.
>Rikka and Akane's relationship too is not really
You can't even get your fucking English right, you massive joke.

Look at how many times you replied to your post now. Holy shit. You're just such a massive joke. I literally can't stop laughing.

Also, see this You literally can't stop yourself from trying to pretend everyone you talk to is the same person.

Don't you always say that inappropriate laughing is a sign of autism? Why are you laughing while people mock your translations and see through your fraud?
Hopefully, hosting sites start deleting your literal rewrite "translations".

Yes.
And it's just dumb because a lot of anons know Japanese.

>六花とアカネの関係も
>も
There's a lack of context there, but there's a too/also whatever there. Take it out and the meaning doesn't change, but it's referring to whatever they talked before.

You're just proving his point dude, lol

>Two words are the same so it means the translation is correct
Now go and translate
>というより

>/u/fag being this desperate
This is getting pathetic. Why don't you just go back to your containment board where you can shitpost all day without getting banned?

This kills the delusional ack fag

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-163654.png (1080x1920, 3.89M)

Is that even english?

>!Akemi
>an insane retarded obsessed with "ack" and obsessed with trying to ruin threads with "trolling"
>saying a certain translation is wrong
The irony is that actually confirms the translation is right.

It's not inappropriate laughing. Your life is literally one massive joke. It's funny that you're trying so hard to damage control.

>Why are you laughing while people
>people
That's what makes it so funny, that you're trying so hard to pretend you're more than one person.

Reminder that the magazine interview was "translated" without it even being properly scanned.
The one that's obsessively posted to prove the "Akane and Rikka were both people who knew each other in the real world" /u/ theory.

>INB4 YOU EDITED IT

>More inappropriate laughter
You're literally a fraud dude
You are the one damage controlling your shit translations

Why is he still trying? The latest audio drama kind of,maybe, confirms they were het. Well it seemed that way to me.

ESL, don't bully.

!Akemi, why are you so latched on to these threads? What make you so obsessed. I don't get why Gridman made you lose your mind like this.

Now prove you don't have a second browser open, and that you're not posting with the phone you used to take that picture.

I dunno dude, why are you so obsessed with your crack shit in a het show based off Ultraman?

No, I'm glad he moved on from LWA threads, we already have to deal with the ESL guy that spams his "this show is shit" mantra every thread.
It feels like every Trigger show attracts some "epic troll", Franxx also suffers from this.

Cute finger and skin tone you got there fag

>he
There is no "he". Everyone shits on you for being so retarded.

Yes, you would obviously go to every single extreme length possible to try and prove you're not samefagging. So really, why wouldn't it be a valid claim to say you're altering the image?

You calling them shit doesn't mean they are shit.
You pretending everyone you talk to is the same person doesn't mean they are.

And you are clearly OBSESSED with this "anti yuri" shitposting. So why would anyone trust anything you say.

Attached: D2_BwkqVYAAb_yR.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 340K)

Why are you so obsessed with trying to false flag and act like you're not retarded?
You can't honestly think anyone at all falls for this.

Based anons btfo-ing Ack

Because anti-yuri posters have literally double the IQ of yuri posters. So obviously, anyone would trust someone speaking out against yurifags.

Attached: 1553976165283.png (1280x690, 908K)

Just need someone black to post a picture and then him screaming that they are still the same person or some shit.

Because this show is het and good, not faggotry and bad.

>You calling them shit doesn't mean they are shit.
Them being so wrong even google translate would get them right means they are shit. Look.
>The relationship between Rokka and Akane is also "friendship" rather than "love"
>Yes, it's not a story about genres of lily or such
A fucking machine does a better job at translating than you.

>has to make three posts in the same minute and use a pass to post
>tries to pretend he has a high IQ
If you had a high IQ why do you constantly get proven wrong in every single argument you're in.

Hell, you're still trying to pretend "off topic" is subjective.

Attached: DzdBLMAUYAEPXmn.jpg (675x1200, 178K)

>Youre mentally ill but what im doing in the last couple of years is perfectly normal thing to do
>desuarchive.org/a/search/text/xddd/page/24/
YIKESSSS

Yurifags deserve this suffering.

Haha, six posts in a row in this thread are all made by you. And of course, they're all short nonsense garbage because you have to rush insanely hard to make them.

>Them being so wrong even google translate would get them right means they are shit
AHAHAHAHA holy fucking shit, you literally just admitting you're using google translate as your "proof" it's wrong.

Screen shooted and saved the link to your post.

My IQ's higher than yours, Pedro.

The only one suffering here is you. Look at how badly you've ruined your own life over this.

You're mad and upset you couldn't fake your "flame war" instead you just started spamming as hard as you could to make it look like you did.

Notice how NO ONE, not ONE of your personas will address how this "anti yuri" spam only happens in a single thread at a time.

Youre from Egypt

>Screen shooted and saved the link to your post.
This is fucking pathetic, holy shit. The fact that you actually think this intimidates someone is telling of the level of maturity here.

Well at least you're not this guy

Attached: 1545573336357.jpg (1280x2195, 620K)

>ACK being DABBED ON

Then why does everyone always see through your samefagging so easily?

Every time you try to call translations fake now there's proof you're using google translate as your source.

Imagine being so bad at japanese google translate is enough to BTFO you.
IMAGINE.

Nice idea.

Attached: IMG-20190331-164730.jpg (4160x3120, 2.48M)

>The only one suffering here is you.
(Laughs)

>!Akemi spamming hundreds of short meaningless shitposts again because he's mad he can't being the "epic troll" he wants to be

Three more posts by you, !Akemi.
Oh, and of course, like always, the fact you're so obsessed with trying to prove you're more than one person only proves that it is you.

Because IT DOESN'T MATTER. What matters is how badly you are acting. You get SO ASS HURT when you are called out on samefagging and it consumes your life.

>GMT+2

Attached: memri.jpg (499x499, 48K)

Nice.

Attached: 1542918312300.png (513x310, 54K)

This thread is such a laugh. !Akemi is such a massive failure and joke.

Literally his whole life got destroyed because he was called a samefag.

Instead of just ignoring that he was called a samefag he had a total mental break down and is not OBSESSED with spamming and ruining threads to try and harass "ack". The person he thinks called him a samefag.

See Your life will forever be a massive joke.

Explain this you delusional fag

Attached: Screenshot_20190331-165440.png (1080x1920, 2.94M)

It was already explained. Just read When you stop freaking out that you're called a samefag then it'll stop being so obvious who you are.

I'm really not even sure why you think this is proof of anything, and of course, why you think even if you were more than one person that it excuses your insanely bad behavior.

Now do it again with your extension disabled

Attached: 4chanx.png (86x134, 4K)

First Hibike and now this? Fuck off Japan.

How many times are you going to reply to your own thread?
No one actually believes anything you say in the OP.

Attached: IMG-20190331-165658.jpg (640x480, 30K)

Just passing through to laugh at the autist who ruined Madoka threads for the last four years.

Attached: 15146761767.jpg (1600x900, 153K)

Death of Author. Only judge by what you watched/read.

Attached: i-never-xplicitly-said-hermione-was-white-b000-get-better-41985068.png (500x496, 453K)

Same, still the most bittersweet scene of 2018

Attached: 1545573971931.jpg (597x676, 89K)

Remember: you are not alone

Attached: HorribleSubs_SSSS.Gridman_12_720p.mkv_snapshot_15.19_2018.12.23_03.56.11.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Girls love boys. Deal with it.

I cri everitiem, the missing aircon still makes me laugh though

Attached: 1545514365982.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/Imagine being so pathetic/

Meanwhile in the archive
>[536 / 87 / 64]

One year from now we'll have normal gridman threads, I will pray everyday to make it a reality.

Just look at how badly you want your shit thread alive because it's all you have in your life.

I always sage.

>ywn be that bench

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 05 [1080p]-0007.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Clearly not.

>(Laughs in the state of madoka threads)

Madoka isn't a real series. It's designed to only attracted the most autistic lower crust of society. That's what you get for making a shitty grimdark series with cute mahou shoujo.

I don't have Rikka nor Akane, I might as well be.

Attached: 1547076572065.png (650x919, 945K)

The same as always. Anyway, I had put this anime in my back log. Guess I should get to it.

Don't bother. This entire show ends up with
>everything was just a dream

>I've never watched a gridman show

Wow, so Akane was heterossexual? is this what you're getting at? Amazing....

You are blind or retarded

Yes she self-inserted into Yuta's dream as his girlfriend, literally replacing Rikka's place.

I wonder what Ack's childhood was like.

Attached: 1542571281273.png (466x470, 471K)

Hilarious looking at heterofags grasping at straws while 12.12 is basically about Akane and Rikka meeting again.

Attached: 1.png (502x249, 36K)

It is still ongoing.

>The ED song
Post discarded

>The last line of 12.12 is Akane saying her and Rikka will be together forever.
It literally is not.
Why is it that so many people talking about this audio drama actually don't seem to be able to understand moon? This is like the blind leading the stupid.

Attached: 1501474589709.png (640x480, 384K)

They're disingenuous.

>This is the doujin where she yuricucks him for Rikka
It's all a ruse you fools!

Attached: rikka there rikka here.png (1020x1324, 185K)

Likely lots of neglecting and child abuse

Based.

Based Yuuta pounding that puss

I don't think that happened yet.

Cute Rikka. I'm jealous of Yuta

>?Shinjo Akane?: My ex-boyfriend used to always sing R.Y.U.S.E.I. at the karaoke, so I guess I got hooked after hearing the stuff all the time--
>?Shinjo Akane?: Well, that's technically ex-ex--
Nice.

I was hoping for this instead, to be honest.

Squish

So Akane made a reploid copy of herself in the computer world to be with her friends? Am I interpreting this correctly, or is it subjective?
After all she went through, it seems wrong that she'd simply return.
Maybe she was "possessing" an existing reploid the whole time, like Gridman possessed Yuta, and this girl was her host?

What if Rikka is lesbian, but Akane doesn't reciprocate those feelings? Akane has had several boyfriends, dreams of her being Yuta's girlfriend, invites Utsumi to her house alone, etc. On the other hand, Rikka always avoids confronting Yuta's obvious feelings for her and everyone is surprised she's still single. I guess she blushes once or twice when Yuta's affection comes up, but just because she's embarrassed doesn't necessarily mean that she feels the same way.

Is this discussion even allowed, or will the thread be ruined?

>Maybe she was "possessing" an existing reploid the whole time, like Gridman possessed Yuta, and this girl was her host?
That makes sense. And Midori was possessing Rikka's mom.

P.S. Are we safe? Is he asleep?

Highly unlikely considering he rely on his parents trust fund to live and paying the mental health care.

>What if Rikka is lesbian
She's not though. I'm still hostly baffled as to why anyone thinks she is.

>paying the mental health care.
Money well spent.

He may have had a mental breakdown after this and everyone calling him out on his factual bullshit.

Lol

I'm glad they dropped the romance subplot between Yuuta and Rikka, it was terribly forced and they had no chemistry, at all.

Nah, he is asleep. This has been going on for years, no amount of facts and calling out his bullshit will change anything. We can only hope that he assaults his caretaker and gets locked up.

>Rikka always avoids confronting Yuta's obvious feelings for her
She didn't even know those feeling existed until Gridman told her in the final episode. It's specifically mentioned that she's dense towards that sort of thing. She hasn't even gotten the chance to interact with Yuta yet, but if she was complete disinterested in him like your lesbian heddcanon implies then she'd just say it when Utsuimi keeps teasing her abut it. She's a pretty straightforward girl. Literally the only gay character in this entire show is that yellow haired girl. Stop reaching so hard.

Attached: 1545564531652.jpg (1280x1440, 498K)

My personal head canon whatever is that Rikka is an autistic femcel.
Everyone else knows Yuta has the grid dick for her, except her.

What support do you have otherwise? Not shitposting, genuinely curious about your take on this. Be quick though, I actually want to have a real discussion on the subject before ACK wakes up.

Pretty sure she blushes when Yuta tells her that she's important. Where were they, outside the junk shop? Again though, I'm not convinced that means she has feelings for him, or any other boy for that matter given she seemed disinterested in those e-celeb kids. She's obviously not super straightforward, otherwise she would straight up tell Utsumi how she feels about Yuta rather than passively skirting around the subject.

Either way, I'm just saying, I know at least a couple of girls from high school who acted this way until they came out of the closet.

So they never elaborated on the promise better Yuta and Rikka huh
The one that's even mentioned in the OP lyrics

I think it's just best to ignore the OP, since nobody can fucking agree on what it means and who it's about.
I'm just as salty that they never properly elaborated on their interaction before the ball game though. Speaking of which, in 9.9999 Yuta mentions something about getting a headband for her absent friend. What the fuck was that about? I'm guessing the friend is Akane since it's confirmed she was absent, but was this "headband" thing ever referenced anywhere else?

I wonder how he manages to fall asleep being that furious and worked up all the time.

it sucks

Sleep well?

It's actually hilarious how obsessed and consumed !Akemi is. Literally his whole fucking life revolves around "ack". No, really, he literally can't do anything else. He talks to himself for hours and hours on end about "ack" while never saying anything true.

Like, you out right intentionally say things that are wrong because you think you're "triggering" people and literally nothing ANYONE says to you will convince you that you're not an "epic troll". That is straight up cognitive dissonance.

Even when no one is even replying to him he still doesn't stop. Again, this is literally his whole life. He can't be reasoned with, he can't hold discussion, literally all he can do is try to personally attack people over Yea Forums in order to cope with his shit life.

The funny part is he too scared to try and hold real discussion or address what's said to him because he knows he constantly gets totally blown the fuck out.

Look at how he was straight up told to address how bad his behavior is, but all he could do is cry about how he's called a samefag.

Just look at how pathetically attached and obsessed he is. Bumping his garbage threads from page ten over and over because he literally has nothing else in his life.

Wait, Akane actually had MULTIPLE boyfriends already?
What a fucking slut.

Hes back from being banned

Stop begging people to get mad at your posts. It's pathetic.

Stop ban evading

didn't read

You're ban evading right now just for the sole purpose of trying to harass people. Because you see that pathetic.

Stop it

Do you think !Akemi will ever realize that him refusing to address anything said to him always gives away who he is and that he's shitposting in purpose?

>he is still going
imagine spending this time to learn a skill like drawing or japanese idk
or actually watching anime

Attached: 1422756874157.png (827x1300, 260K)

Nice down vote. Sure is funny how you take zero issue with all the spamming !Akemi does and how he (you) literally admits he's trying to ruin threads.

he knows japanese
not that it matters since he misinterprets everything to align with his crackship

I'm curious, how much time was he away?
He literally does nothing in his life but sleep and shitpost, doesn't he?

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1799, 467K)

>he knows japanese
Debatable.

Look at how mad and triggered you get when people reply to you because you can't stand not having your personal safe space.

I don't care much about !Akemi spamming, I just scroll past it, it's usually pretty hot pictures of the character in question with a few bait lines. It doesn't affect much the thread quality unless some sperg gets triggered and start a shitposting war with him and that's when the thread is done for
>and how he (you)
that's a yike from me dawg

Nevermind, I checked. He was asleep for a little more than 5 hours.
I'm afraid that's not enough sleep deprivation to kill him.

Attached: DuEvYVeUcAAyGuH.jpg (1200x675, 110K)

Attached: 1553296455021.png (675x675, 476K)

spesharu doggu

It's actually hilarious how obsessed and consumed !Akemi is. Literally his whole fucking life revolves around "ack". No, really, he literally can't do anything else. He talks to himself for hours and hours on end about "ack" while never saying anything true.

Like, you out right intentionally say things that are wrong because you think you're "triggering" people and literally nothing ANYONE says to you will convince you that you're not an "epic troll". That is straight up cognitive dissonance.

Even when no one is even replying to him he still doesn't stop. Again, this is literally his whole life. He can't be reasoned with, he can't hold discussion, literally all he can do is try to personally attack people over Yea Forums in order to cope with his shit life.

The funny part is he too scared to try and hold real discussion or address what's said to him because he knows he constantly gets totally blown the fuck out.

Look at how he was straight up told to address how bad his behavior is, but all he could do is cry about how he's called a samefag.

didn't read

Of course you didn't. Because you have autism and scared by words.
That post was made to inform everyone else who looks at the thread that you're fucking insane.

vanillachads win again, baby!

>everyone else
? There's only me and you here.

There's only you screeching about "ack" and trying to lie about what the voice drama says.
Then there are other people who lurk these threads hoping for the day you'll finally kill yourself and there can be actual discussion about the show again.

how old are you?

Would you Rikka?

Just curious. Answer honestly.
What would it take make you get over your EXTREME obsession with shitposting and "ack"?

Did you fap to Rikka thighs before, user?

>tfw expecting a genuine reply but gets the mass reply treatment
keep ignoring legit comments addressing your impact on those threads I guess
have fun

You killing yourself.

You to leave and never return.

Tl;dr

Looks like a typical Gridman thread to me.

>what you think is a single person
Always gets me.

Attached: 155301103451.jpg (790x583, 79K)

i see

>tfw nobody replies to your actual discussion and instead engage with the shitposter

I'll reply to you user. What post?

There's barely anything left to discuss. Akane's imprint living inside the cyber world pretty much denies any chance of real thing going back. Anti is a pseudo-Gridman of the world now. Main characters will just live a boring ass sol. Gridman was a self-contained story and it was fully wrapped up, especially now since all 4 are pretty much all together again and Utsumi may have a clear shot with not-Akane.

But in 9.9 they're all asleep? Don't you mean another one?

>title of the voice drama is literally "The Return of Akane"
>d- durrr it's not akane!

9.9999(etc) is different than 9.9. It just focuses on Yuta and Akane as a couple in his dream world. He gets hit in the head and recalls talking to Rikka in the classroom briefly. He mentions something about her getting a headband for her absent friend.

Listen to the actual voice drama retard. It's not Akane. It's probably just the body she took over.

I mean, this Akane has jumped on a few dicks

Use your brain, retard. Akane is obviously lying.

why would the real akane return from the world that she JUST left?

Nope. That world hasn't even existed for longer than real Akane's been in it.
She was clearly saying that to fuck with Utsumi.
The guide book also confirmed that Akane looks the same in the real world, save for the purple hair.

Because she didn't JUST leave.

>Nope. That world hasn't even existed for longer than real Akane's been in it.
The people there have memories, and their memories are real for them. Besides, it doesn't take more than a few months to have a boyfriend or two.
>She was clearly saying that to fuck with Utsumi.
No, she wasn't. There was a moment when Rikka started fucking with him and the girl who looks like Akane followed along, but it was later. At that point she was still dumbfolded.
>The guide book also confirmed that Akane looks the same in the real world, save for the purple hair.
False.
Yes, she just left. Yuuta is even still in the hospital. Have you actually fucking read it?

it's only been what, a couple of weeks? there's still no reason for akane to return--god belongs in heaven, after all. the title "the return of akane" isn't supposed to be taken literally

Meanwhile in the archive
>[656 / 100 / 86]

Mods are on top of this shit, I'll give them that. Please don't go...

Can you imagine the lack of self-reflection required for this post.

What's going on here? Can't we all just chill out and discuss how awesome Akane's heterossexuality is?

mmmmm... yes yes.... very nice....

Attached: YAMI.png (320x240, 132K)

>why didn't that little girl with the hood ever turn into a kaiju.
Because she takes after her mom. The character is a reference to an episode from the original show.

>It's funny, because even if the original Gridman series the antagonist being a good guy and going back to the computer world is a common thing.
Why are you pretending to have seen the OG Gridman now?
Takeshi never had to "leave", since he didn't do anything as severe as killing people, and the friends he made weren't in the computer world in the first place.

>do you not understand what an eva reference is?
it's a reference to the pippa passages retard
and again, i've already said this before: it's not about whether they can or cannot go back. it's that akane should not, as that is the message of the show
>It's funny, because even if the original Gridman series the antagonist being a good guy and going back to the computer world is a common thing.
first of all: this english is broken as fuck. secondly, takeshi and akane are NOT comparable characters. their motives are different: akane wants friends and wants to shape the digital world into her desire, whereas takeshi is an aspie who uses kaiju for petty grudges. the ONLY reason why takeshi goes back to the digital world is because kaiju began appearing again and he has to take the mantle of being gridman. akane, on the other hand, has no reason to return; she's friends with her repli-compoids, yes, but ultimately has to move on. it's not about "anti-yuri propaganda", it's the entire crux of the show and you have to be a drooling dumbass to not catch that message

>gridman threads are just graveyard of ack
epic

>I'll address what you said in the post, because it's all wrong, after you stop samefagging.
avoiding the argument means you've lost

Attached: 1550369554590.png (296x367, 168K)

True. i'm kind of disappointed.

>I can't stay here. Here I made things... that cannot be forgiven.
Akane in the last episode.
And again, why are you pretending that you've seen the tokusatsu? already said everything.

Yep

Attached: 1545640175418.png (1115x2824, 1.65M)

The last 2 episode were really good

Akane: Don't follow me. You must think I'm a stupid God.
Rikka: Akane...
Akane: Go with the other citizens! This doesn't concern you!
Rikka: Of course it does! Why do you keep talking like that?! I might not be a God like you, but I want to believe I'm your friend!
Akane: I already told you! You're just like that because that's how you were set-up! You were made to think you're my friend!
Rikka: So what? I'm Akane's friend. If that's the reason I was born then I don't need anything else.
Rikka: What do you think of me?
Akane: I...

Attached: Screenshot_SSSS.Gridman-11-30.jpg (1280x720, 525K)

>Rikka meets a non tokufag Akane to make out with.
>Real world Akane is forever alone.
Or maybe real world Akane will find a way to return just to find Rikka and the other Akane kissing.

Imagine being the mod

Attached: 1551197255327.jpg (811x879, 78K)

I want to give the mod a hug and say it's going to be alright.

MODS = GODS

Attached: 1553271860603.png (618x623, 446K)

Yep they fleshed out Akane and Rikka character well in the last episodes

I'm normally one that bitches about mods all the time, but I do feel really sorry for this particular mod-kun.

So the girl is Akane pretending and joking around?

Yuri may be good fap material but it ruins show discussion.

Yuri is made for emotionally stunted incels. All yurifags are mentally ill. It ruins discussions because any person interested in yuri has brain damage, as this thread demonstrates.

No.

Who know? but even in Anime, akane always like jokeing around he even tease yuta and called him karesi before stabbing him, truly a jokester

And doing all this shit for free everyday.

What's this shit? I was expecting Akane to say uso! at some point and reveal she came back to spent some time with Rikka.

If you refuse to implement permanent solutions, you shouldn't complain about having to clean up shit non-stop (for free).

Nah, what ruins discussion is you. And you constantly trying to fake "anit yuri flame wars".

And yes, obviously both of these posts are yours.

Yeah, good thing you're actually the problem.
Do you really think people can't tell what you're doing and how you're trying as hard as you can to make it look like "ack" is the "bad guy" here? Never once, IN SIX YEARS, have you actually given a single reason that "ack" is doing something wrong. As if you're somehow in the right for making thousands and thousands of meta posts attacking people because they tell you to stop posting shit that's against the rules.

didn't read

didn't read.

I prefer the possession/host interpretation. It's the happiest ending from both sides in my opinion.

pastebin.com/raw/wXuznUPX

It's actually funny how upset Troid gets with people back linking all of !Akemi's posts at once.

Reminder that this is objectively what Akane looks like in real life and that she's not actually a fucking anime character.

Attached: Akane.png (1597x898, 393K)

didn't read

Good thing we know that's objectively wrong. Because we've seen that Akane looks basically the same in real life just without the purple hair.

>non canon guide book is right
>the actual fucking show is wrong
Lol. Okay, you got me. The bait was too good.

>Because we've seen that Akane looks basically the same in real life just without the purple hair.
She looks more like Rikka than like Akane, what the fuck are you talking about?

Oh look. Actual evidence that supports a claim. Cool.

What claim does it support?

>he can't read

Is nu-Akane a bigger slut than Rikka?

>x- xd... the official sources are wrong!
Hahah, you just become more and more of a joke by the second.
Oh, and of course, the show actually confirms that, too. Because we see real life Akane in the ED and Rikka walking up to her.

>d- durrr the ED doesn't count
Yeah, it does. It was literally scripted by the director, just like the OP.

Oh, and of course
>lol xddd if i say lol that makes me look like som1 different EPIX CHANING ME POST STYLE!
Nah.

Oh look, !Akemi. You're playing stupid again and acting like you're not the only retard in the world who thinks this. And no, you posting twice in the same minute does not make you more than one person. It makes an extremely try hard retard. !Akemi, if you can name a SINGLE reason why many people wouldn't have an issue with you stealing from them "I" will never post again. You can always measure !Akemi's levels of ass hurt by how fast he's posting. The more he spams, the more upset he is.

My favorite is when !Akemi tries to call people autistic when he literally refuse to ever actually talk or address what people say to him.

>Because we see real life Akane in the ED
Still ignoring that we ACTUALLY see real life Akane here

That isn't Akane though. She isn't even called Akane.

>we see real life Akane in the ED
Are you fucking retarded? Real life Akane isn't an anime character, she's she girl in the live action scene at the end of the series.

Ssssssssst, you'll upset the schizo.

No, the real world is live action, the computer world is anime. It's pretty straightforward, and obviously a recontextualization of Evangelion's point about otaku and escapism.

Why do you samefag so hard when you get constantly blown the fuck out? Just pretending to be more than one person who says the same doesn't make it less wrong.

The guide book, official sources, explains what happens in the ED. The ED, which is a timeline of the whole series. The ED shows us real life Akane, as she would be in the context of the anime. And of course, the ED song, plus 12.12 fully predicated Akane going back to the computer world.

Why would anyone be upset when everyone knows you're objectively wrong?

>reeeee the officials sources, guide books, staff, director and ED itself are wrong!!!!! my shitposting is reality!!!!!!
I'm not sure why you think you're "triggering" anyone by making such a massive retard of yourself.

>x- xd... the official sources are wrong!
Hahah, you just become more and more of a joke by the second.
Oh, and of course, the show actually confirms that, too. Because we see real life Akane in the ED and Rikka walking up to her.

>d- durrr the ED doesn't count
Yeah, it does. It was literally scripted by the director, just like the OP.

Oh, and of course
>lol xddd if i say lol that makes me look like som1 different EPIX CHANING ME POST STYLE!
Nah.

Oh look, you're playing stupid again and acting like you're not the only retard in the world who thinks this. And no, you posting twice in the same minute does not make you more than one person. It makes an extremely try hard retard. If you can name a SINGLE reason why many people wouldn't have an issue with you stealing from them "I" will never post again. You can always measure his levels of ass hurt by how fast he's posting. The more he spams, the more upset he is.

My favorite is when he tries to call people autistic when he literally refuse to ever actually talk or address what people say to him.

>The guide book, official sources, explains what happens in the ED. The ED, which is a timeline of the whole series. The ED shows us real life Akane, as she would be in the context of the anime. And of course, the ED song, plus 12.12 fully predicated Akane going back to the computer world.
Literally all false. You have some nerve to insist on the girl of 12.12 being Akane after being told again and again that she's not, doesn't have the same name, the same memories, the same tastes, the same personality. Give up, Jesus fucking Christ.

>Why would anyone be upset when everyone knows you're objectively wrong?
What do you mean? The girl in the Audio drama is not the same Akane that was in the show. The drama itself makes this extremely clear.

Austin. Just like you try to pretend you can't intentionally change your "posting style" you are doing something extremely similar here.
There is nothing that says Akane isn't lying and withholding certain information for a reason. In fact, that's very likely what she's doing since the very last line is cut off as she says her name.

And of course,

>if i repeat myself you're im gonna triugger u lol xddd holy shit im an epic trol!!!
Imagine actually thinking this.

>lyrics of the ED song directly line up with the actions taken in the voice drama
>the ED lyrics says that Akane and Rikka are connected in the same place
>Austin as spent days trying to spread his shitposting

The girl in the voice drama 12.12 is not the same Akane that was in the show or the previous voice dramas.
She isn't even called Akane. She has no memories of any of the events of the show nor of Rikka and Utsumi.

The voice drama makes it perfectly clear that she's not Akane. Her lying and pretending to be someone else is entirely your wishful thinking, supported by no evidences whatsoever. It's really pathetic how you're insisting so much on this when you're factually wrong.

>exactly 30 seconds apart
You must have so much fun pass posting and literally never getting banned by the mod even though you're ban evading. It's obvious, too. Because you had to slow down your usual short 5 word spam posts in order to type out two 2 sentence posts.

>supported by no evidences whatsoever
Other than the guide books, the ED song lyrics, the production staff, etc etc.

>Other than the guide books, the ED song lyrics, the production staff, etc etc.
None of which say anything about Akane going back and hiding her identity.
Which should be obvious, since it goes against the whole point of the story.
Seriously, your delusions are off topic here, as they are not part of the anime, but only in your own head.

Both of those post are 3 sentences long.

>lying and pretending to be someone else
It's totally in line with something Akane would do, though.

>if i keep saying ur wrong that meens ur wrong!!
Hahaha. I love knowing how much of a joke your life is and that this is all you have.

>since it goes against the whole point of the story.
I'm gonna bust a lung here from laughing so hard. You've been spamming this stupid shit since the broadcast of the final episode, and you're literally the only one who says it.

The message of the show is Akane growing up and learning to love herself. That is 100% exclusive to if she's in the computer world or not. And you know that, you just keep saying otherwise to try and force your shitposting narrative.

Sorry, my bad. I just gusstimated based on the length. Your his sentences are extra short.

ack

Literally everything that is animated exists in the computer world. Even the ending. If it isn't live action, it isn't the real world.

I'm curious. What happened to make you so brain damaged that you thik just repeating yourself over and over is the most "epic troll" you could possibly ever do.

Austin, here, let me give you a hint: The backgrounds of the ED are real life photos.

!Akemi, what's it like being the most failed "troll" to ever exist on this site.
Not only could never incite any kind of "flame war" you get constantly outed as a samefag and you have to work extremely hard to spam.

pastebin.com/raw/WqxjJcA5

Attached: 73974220_p0.jpg (841x1163, 408K)

I always giggle at how you are so clearly obsessed with keeping your shit thread alive.
autism.org.uk/about/behaviour/obsessions-repetitive-routines.aspx
>Autistic people become attached to objects (or parts of objects), such as toys, figurines or model cars – or more unusual objects like milk bottle tops, stones or shoes.
Guess what you're attached to? Your threads and trying to force your "memes".

Here, let me give you a hint: The backgrounds of the ED are real life photos.

Do all of your personalities find it funny or just the current one?

Oh, I'm sure everyone laughs at you. Because you've spent years being absolutely crippled socially and mentally by a disorder that has fairly successful treatments out there.

So all of your personalities do. Good to know that you agree with each other considering you share a physical head.

But the characters aren't. Stop reaching.

Riddle me this. If so many people are against "ack", how come not a single one of them ever will actually say why "he" is so bad? It's all just mindless shitposting and spamming with never any actual answers. Like, watch, you're going to ignore it again in this post.

You also never answer why you think only one person could have a problem with you, given that you are literally stealing good threads and new content from everyone on the board.

Nope, because that would obviously be a massive spoiler. You're clearly the one reaching, given that you are trying to argue against multiple official sources that out right say you're wrong.

>against multiple official sources that out right say you're wrong
False.

No, you just say they're false.
They aren't actually false.
Because you know they go against the false flagging you're trying to propagate.

But, here's the funny part, you're propgetating it to no one. Because everyone in the thread knows what you're doing, and new people would just think you're retarded.

You have this really weird mindset where you think that if you say something people HAVE to accept it as fact. You're genuinely psychotic.

>propgetating
I think you need to slow down, buddy.

This is just sad, to be honest. It's not even entertaining because not enough idiots are biting at his bait for long enough so that he can go full retard.

Bye, I guess. You've lost your magic.

Haha.
See, it's always funny, when you get blown the fuck out, you ALWAYS samefag to try and damage control. You are the ONLY person who ever tries to "bait". The fact you think anyone at all believes otherwise is laughable.

It's also even more funny because you didn't actually address a single thing said to you.

You spam threads you don't like with your bullshit. Why don't you go to shonenshit threads and "kill them"? They're much worse for the board as a whole than some faggot harassing or trying to harass anyone.

so
>akane entered the computer world and sees vr akane being popular and shit
>with the help of alexis she posses that girl, put her in rikka's, yuta's and utsumi's classroom, use the gigantic venoras and gas everyone and manipulate their memories so superimposing akane doesn't look weird and make them love her
>now akane lives a happy but delusional life till she starts dying inside because deep down she knows all this shit is fake
bet "creating" yuta and going after rikka was part of alexis' plan to break her even more, since he was made especially to love akane, and the fucker goes straight to the girl that looks like her real self, which is why she dumps her in the junk shop to forget her reality

Attached: this shit opens and has a human face inside btw.jpg (1280x720, 372K)

No, you just say "I" spam threads. That doesn't mean that's what's actually happening in reality. Really, why did you reply to that post a second time. It's not like anyone will believe you're two people.
The one who's ACTUALLY spamming is you. You personally have made 90% of the posts in this thread. THAT is spamming. Making single posts at a time to reply to your posts is not spamming.

>Why don't you go to shonenshit threads and "kill them"?
Because they're not ruining these threads. You are.

No. That's wrong because it doesn't agree with my shitty crackship.

Oh fuck off, you 2010s newfag.
>HURR NARUTU IS THE GATEWAY ANIME OF THE WORST KIND XD
You are literally the type of cancer that Yea Forums grew past. Stop trying to fit in here already, you piece of shit.

As for ACK, you clearly don't understand him at all. He's a shut-in NEET yurifag, whose entire life revolves around imagining cute 2D girls in cute relationships with each other. He literally has nothing else whatsoever:
>no job
>no wife
>no children
>no friends
>no family
>no hobbies or pastimes
Yuri is his life. So when he sees someone posting pictures of his favorite girls in relationships with men, his autistic mind can't handle it. It's like his whole world is being attacked. He doesn't give a shit about shounen, because that's not part of his life whatsoever.

And you went out of your way to post twice in the same minute again. Because you're mad and upset you got blown the fuck out. The funny part is you are replying to two of your own posts.

>186494620
i wasn't talking to you

>entire life revolves around imagining cute 2D girls in cute relationships with each other.
While this is obviously not true.
How would that be worse than your life. You spend literally every single waking second of your life on Yea Forums trying to "troll" people.
You've been up for over a whole day just because you can't sleep, if you do, your thread will die and it will prove there is not an "everyone" to keep it up for you.

>xddd lol i no gib u (you) lol
Good, now don't give me a reply at all and stop posting on this site forever.

Honestly, I'm kind of glad Austin does this. When he's forcing himself to stay away for over a day all the time, just to bump his shit threads no one actually reads, he's slowly killing himself more and more. That means everyone will be rid of him sooner.

>replying to the same post twice.

>making over 600 posts in a thread all by yourself
>basing literally your entire life around trying to "troll" on Yea Forums

This but Austin is actually you

What happened to "!Akemi"?

>186494768
ok

Hahah, look at how obvious it is it's just you making these posts. Because they're all super short.
And no, Austin, you calling other people by your name will not confuse anyone.

Sometimes he changes up names when the mods flag him for being a spambot.

So, you never answered the question. Why do you put so much effort into this?
While you are totally wrong, you honestly believe you're "trolling" a single person.
How do you justify staying up for over a whole day, ruining your health, and ruining your life, just to try and "trigger" one person? Let's not forget, you've been doing this for six years.

How can "one person" have such control over your life?

What would the sex be like

Attached: 1540756625257.jpg (1200x1217, 167K)

I can't wait to see what kind of replies you make to yourself.

Stop replying to yourself.

but I thought the whole point of this thread was that they're not gay?

rikka is more experienced so it would be great

Attached: 73622599_p0.png (1050x1200, 1.13M)

Like!

You know, when I see something like this entire post I half feel like he understands that he's fucking insane and is talking about himself, because there's no way someone can so succinctly describe themselves and not be self-aware.

For your information, "ack" has a banging body and 8pack abs. He's also a master martial artist that has his own academy where he teaches. Not to mention his loving family who supports ih in his efforts to make internet a better place.

Big if true.

oh shit.
like my posts bros
and Grab that ass!

Attached: 72620194_p0.jpg (2480x3508, 887K)

Come on, Austin. Put more effort into it.
When you've slept you post like 4 times a minute using both of your passes. Some times you even try to mix it up and proxy post so you can get five posts in a minute.

Of course all your posts are just like 5 words long, because you're rushing to make so many, but really, this is weak, you're hardly making any posts at all.

>that ass rides yuta's face every night

Lucky bastard.

Upboat if Yuta x Rikka

What are the odds ACK will use his hundreds of proxies to spam Likes on his own posts?

He'll be too busy saving the internet from Akemi to play games. This shit is serious.

>Points are lost if you get banned, warned or get your posts deleted by the moderation team.
Even if he does, he won't be gaining shit from doing so.

Considering you lose your points when you get banned or have your posts deleted he'd have to have a "clean" device and ip, but he's too dumb for that.

Sounds like someone's mad they're going to end the day with zero points.

Why would I be mad over a My Little Pony redditor?

I thought you tumblrinas love that stuff and the whole inclusiveness nonsense.

Yeah, which is why you, Austin, love it.
You've even scanned My Little Pony doujin.