How boring are you?

How boring are you?

Attached: 1532671096802.jpg (1356x1490, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K3u5h9cPTBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like SZS,what do you think?

Attached: oK.jpg (500x281, 79K)

Where is evangelion?

>Gundam somehow not on the list
Wow, you fucked up your own b8

It's actually good.

Not as good as THAT entry on the list that's in the same genre.

Tfw I’ve only watched 3 anime on this list, and one of them was only for the ecchi. Feels good being a chad.

For me is nana

Attached: nan21439.png (650x365, 248K)

GB is trash.

Nice try but not even the mecha I'm talking about, newfag.

IDK, You tell me faggots. Is my taste generic as fuck?

Attached: FAVS.jpg (1969x1200, 3.48M)

TTGL is trash too, mediumfag.

Attached: 1393504054633.jpg (342x423, 16K)

So the OP isn't even bait and just your suckass opinion? What's the point, then?

Monster, Paprika, Berserk and FLCL. I think I'm fine.

Attached: 1553727995569.jpg (1071x606, 81K)

no but its abnormal with no consistency

Isn't this just a 3x3 thread?

TTGL is shit.

why are so many people here against fun anime?

Attached: phew i'm safe.jpg (1349x1490, 738K)

I don't know, user, but there's not even one anime on your list I really love. At beast there's a few I like or enjoyed watching.

God tier list desu.

Yea Forums only likes fun if it involves shounenshit and loli

>?

Attached: 1449794321790.jpg (577x359, 15K)

Means I haven't seen it, not that I don't know what it is.

You shouldn't be allowed to watch seasonal shit if you haven't watched everything in the OP desune

The majority of shows in the OP were seasonal shows

It seems to me that the anime community moreso than any other has an obsession with "having good taste" and rooting out people that don't

define seasonal show

I'd tell you to go to Yea Forums but you don't want to do that

I don't like to watch old shit unless it's edgy and/or has cute girls.

Attached: boring.jpg (1356x1490, 664K)

Every kon movie that doesn't have the word blue in it's title is overrated shit, like monster.

Attached: opinions.png (1356x1490, 3.59M)

I feel it's much worse here but I haven't been on Yea Forums in like, six years so

Seasonal anime changed in the late '00s, newfag.

>my taste the post

boy we sure got some quality content here boss.

I liked Rose of Versailles a lot. I've seen most of the other ones but didn't love them.

PB is pretentious though, releasing at around the same time the Bjork stalker went online didn't help it either.

I genuinely believe we should ban everyone on Yea Forums who hasn't seen Akage no Anne.

>newfags
>watching anything with more than 24 eps
You might be onto something.

But I get shat on here everytime I mention Gurren Lagann is my GOTYAY and I don't really give a shit

Attached: 1513655035214.jpg (426x590, 154K)

Nearly all of those are actually good. I don't see what's boring about liking good things.

That you're either a faggot for not showing your real tastes and only admitting that you like "approved" things, or that you're a newfag to the hobby and haven't delved deeper than the surface and most well known "good stuff" of the medium

Joe isn't perfect, but at the end of the day it's one of the most beautiful and genuine anime out there. Don't use it for bait, please.

Attached: mpv-shot0001 (6).jpg (1440x1080, 248K)

replace joe with any of the stuff on that picture and the sentence remains just as meaningless

The point is not that the shows are bad. If anything the opposite, they all have some general acclaim such that if you say "I like this stuff" you aren't saying anything about your tastes at all. Boring taste doesn't mean boring shows.

Bingo.

>i-it's impossible to enjoy popular things, if you do that y-you're retarded pls watch this anime about nothing made in 18967 only 5 people watched

Read the entirety of Getter then watch the OVAs.

Again, this chart doesn't even have popular and well-known stuff such as Sailor Moon or Gundam.

When did they start putting VEG in these?

>not knownig monster

please come back when you reach 18
kthx

Pretty boring.

I think that's only a valid criticism if your entire 3x3 is made up of this pool.
I mean is there literally any overlap between Utena and Ergo Proxy?

>legendary cinema
>high art
>fun rides

Some otaku faggot
>Gosh you are so boring live a little maybe you should watch some of my owo twap anime hihi.

I'd rather be boring than be you.

5/18

Attached: 1528556781701.gif (500x352, 585K)

In what way? I've been watching seasonal anime since '03

Lmao what clusterfuck is your taste babe

Not him but AoT and SAO made everything an edgefest in the worst way.

>Geass
>Elfen Lied
>Higurashi
>not edgefests

I think you're missing the point here, it's not about overlaps mate.

>I'm such an epic contrarian teehee
Fuck off, all of those have merit.

Some of these aren't boring at all I think OP is just a lizard person.

Gay Digibro meme newfaggot

It was a counterpoint.
Liking the pinnacle of the stylish shoujo genre means I like stylish shoujo; I'd be being dishonest if I put a different show in the same genre like some dumb fuck hipster.

Not him but if you want an overlap just consider how aesthetic pretty much all of those are.

>you aren't saying anything about your tastes at all
This is fucking retarded. I'm supposed to pick my favourite shows based on what a special snowflake they make me seem because no one else likes them? It's a list of cartoons you like, not some fucking code to tell people about yourself.

There's literally nothing wrong with a show having aesthetic as long as it excels at something else: Utena has subtext/symbolism, I've only watched a handful of episodes of EP but I can't say it excels at anything.

Isn't the media you consume a trait that defines part of you?

It is.
Aside from being a person that likes shitposting and technology, my m8s know me as that guy that likes semi-obscure anime and tokusatsu.

Then the list of cartoons you like does tell something about you.

I'm not sure how to describe your taste. At a core level you really seem to enjoy shows with powerful emotional responses but then there's a bunch of shows almost thrown in there haphazardly. I'm assuming you watched the Ghibli stuff early and you're fond of it. Your taste might have undergone some large shift, as there's a bunch of generally accepted classics along with more riskier stuff, or you just decided to watch classics along the way.

Attached: 1461091664946.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

No more than any random list of things you like does.

dont worry aniki, ttgl is and always will be my favorite anime regardless of what others say

Attached: bro is dead.gif (500x252, 270K)

>mad he doesn't know monster but not joe
You must be 18 or older to use this site

Now make a manga version where every square is just Punpun

youtube.com/watch?v=K3u5h9cPTBw

Attached: 1464975760934.gif (500x200, 1.12M)

thinly veiled rec thread

All these images work great as recommendations for begginers

You really love cute girls don't ya

Yeah, with no names to the series cuz we are the Elite and sheit rite??

The point is (which has been stated in every 3x3 thread since conception) that putting acclaimed works that almost everyone with sufficient taste enjoys on your 3x3 is defeating the whole point of the 3x3, because they're supposed to tell others your personal taste in animango. Putting a bunch of stuff that most people enjoy or can acknowledge as good regardless of personal taste is just meaningless

>beginners
>watching Ergo Proxy, Versailles, Utena, Angel's Egg, etc
That's not it chief. I very much doubt so called beginners have the attention span required to watch 99% of the stuff listed there.

you are supposed to crop every image and reverse image search most of them are posters so it'll work itself out

For shame. You should be able to name all 25 of those series even without having watched them. Which ones don't you know, out of curiosity? I'll spoonfeed you. This thread can't get any worse anyway.

Obviously, what anime fan doesn't love Cute Girls?

So fucking retarded, and I really doubt a lot of them will even yield results on google image.

I recognize all of them, but since one guy will spoonfeed me, what is the under Lain with the angel girl smoking?

watching shitty in preparation anime wouldn't increase your attention span either, if they don't click with you there is not much to do. Besides getting not everybody gets into anime having only consumed meme compilations on loop, and watching more anime wouldn't increase your iq either.

That's literally the only thing consistent in your retarded list and you have no taste for anything.

Oh for fucks sake dude.

Thinking that there's a limit to the popularity allowed in people's taste is pretty stupid. I agree with you if their 3x3 is entirely acclaimed works. At least to a certain extent and it really depends but some things are acclaimed for a reason and people would be complaining about someone's taste if all they had on their chart was obscure shit that only 10 people watched. What Yea Forums considers popular or well known probably amounts to hundreds of series too, not just those in the OP.

>what is the under Lain with the angel girl smoking?
You could probably search "angel anime" in Google and get the answer really quickly.

Attached: HR_Rakka3.jpg (1024x1449, 118K)

if you aren't gonna spoonfeed then stfu.

At least there's some discussion here. Yea Forums is just the same repetitive shitposting over and over.

AI is getting more powerful by the months friendo

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31 Google Search.png (1425x1177, 413K)

I'm not the retard offering to spoonfeed so please shut the fuck up and learn to Google.

Most of the things in OP are actually good.

I preferred Millennium Actress and Tokyo Godfathers to Perfect Blue. But I'm not all a big fan of horror movies in general.

Sometimes things are well known for a reason, faggot.

>.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31 Google Search(1).png (1521x748, 365K)

Google what you fucking retard?

Thanks. Heard the name but never actually watched it, looks fine.

Though, really, is it any surprise you faggots love early 2000s anime so much? So many shit, just because it's from that period.

I'm much more an 80s/90s guy, and came back in the anime this last decade. I absolute hate digital animation and early 2000s anime are crap, also i have yo hear you retartded kids praising crap like Ergo proxy/Tex/boogiepop phantom/RaXephon/Gantz and all that shit that literally had been done a thousand times before in anime with a fucking dark filter on it and lazy animation.

Post your list then you fucking cunt

Yeah, you try it. It doesn't. But thanks anyway. Not even the same charcacter from your pic but found it anyways.

Google the fucking anime you're asking for you inbred hillbilly.
The guy above you did it in a few seconds but your monkey brain just can't handle it.

>tfw banned from posting images on Yea Forums
No more 3x3 threads for me, lads.

You really think I will waste time when retards already answered? But hey, thanks for the You's.

Stfu cunt, any faggot has better taste than you because you apparently watch it with your dick.

I've seen stuff from the 70s, 80s, 90s, 00s, and 10s that I've liked. Just because something is digitally animated or from the early 00s doesn't make it automatically bad. I'm sure you're one of those people that cream themselves over shitty OVAs for the "sakuga" or "aesthetic" from the way you post.

Nah keep mad and with shit taste, millenial faggy

>I was just pretending
You know what, fuck you OP. Rename your list to "apes don't can't name these".

Attached: 1449645013430.png (1646x329, 772K)

>I'm sure you're one of those people that cream themselves over shitty OVAs for the "sakuga" or "aesthetic" from the way you post.
Way to destroy your complete fucking credibility by shitting on a group of people that don't even frequent this site.

Yeah the second part was what I meant, the things is we've had countless 3x3 threads, but you still get people who unironically try to garner some sort of e-respect for putting shit everyone on this board and their mother has read and watched.
Then again, there's a lot more newfags now who legitimately have a low powerlevel and can't recognise half these series, so i dunno anymore

You thought that it was somehow impossible to get results I wanted to show you how uncannily search engines are getting more powerful to answer your questions in the case retards aren't here to answer you.

>Just because something is digitally animated or from the early 00s doesn't make it automatically bad

Of course not. But the fucking MAJORITY in that list is from that time period. And it's shit. And the lack of stuff from the 80s and 90s shows it's a list by millenial faggots that just got into anime. Probably doesn't even watch older stuff because it's "old" and somehow I am the sakuga faggot.

Visual presentation is important. Otherwise I just read manga. I'm not gonna fucking pretend the shit I said is original OR well directed/animated, etc because it's fucking not and you should get better taste. That's all.

The early 00s WERE fucking crap and a dark age of anime, with a few gems. From that image alone i am supposed to think it's the best era somehow. There's not even fucking Evangelion (i guess too popular?) on that list. And there's fucking Utena.

Yeah I must imagine all those 80s AESTHETIC threads or all the posts by people that can't watch anything with animation worse than Akira and think 4 episode long pulp trash is good.

I'd have a drink with you

Whoever finds a cropped picture from OP that doesn't show up on google gets a chocolate bar.

>implying he didn't type the name of the show

try it for yourself

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31 a - How boring are you - Anime Manga - 4chan.png (250x248, 171K)

What the fuck is VEG doing in that list? Even by modern standards it gets more than enough deserved flak to be among the likes of Tatami Galaxy.

If you create those grid images to show random anons on the internet that you have a "taste", then you're boring. It doesn't matter what you put on those images.

In fact, since i'm already ranting, why the fuck is Welcome to NHK there?

Oh yeah, because fags here love their 2000s shit from when they were 2 yo.

>you like these popular old things? that means you have boring taste
A ten years old boy could come up with better shitposting material than this.

Those 3x3 thread could be generated with images from random shows and bots just replying x/9. It could pass a turing test

>There's not even fucking Evangelion (i guess too popular?) on that list.
It has Gunbuster though, the 80s AESTHETIC choice liked by contrarians too cool for Eva but not cool enough for Gundam.

Prove it.

Attached: babytv.jpg (660x416, 70K)

I remember watching NHK when I was just done learning to walk, the struggle of the protagonist resonated with me on a personal level.

Attached: 1484839719300.png (192x187, 94K)

Yeah, and no Gundam.

Meanwhile there is shit like VEG and NHK.

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Let me guess, 80s OVAs too violent for that list unless it's Gainax shit? But no Evangelion still? Gunbuster and Guren laggan are there. But no eva and no other good mecha anime.

It's a shit list made by some pretentious idiot.

Also, there's a clear lack of a lot of good stuff from after 2009 that is good. But probably because causes too much shitposting because it's too "new" to be considered a classic

Attached: Screenshot (1836).png (2560x1440, 2.81M)

>all the posts by people that can't watch anything with animation worse than Akira
Akira is setting the bar too high but lack of fluid animation is an actual problem in a lot of shows today.

Yeah, I just realized all these were on american TV, so don't try to meme on me that you retards like it because it was on TV when you were toddlers and mommy couldn't see you watching it.

God, I am really not wrong, pretty much all these are late night anime were aired on the US.

let me guess, you idiots love dubs too? Fucking american retards with shit taste.

Can you post a chart with what you would consider the perfect taste?

I already did

Your post has nothing to do with me, fuck off. I didn't even know Utena had a dub, wtf

And we already said it's fucking shit, waifu faggot.

lol no consistency? it should be obvious that the image is primarily /u/ shows. how new are you?

You seem upset friend.

Cry more /polcuck/

I'd like to make an updated 3x3 but that means I'd need to rewatch some 40+ episodes series to find a good cap.

How fucking retarded are you? Maybe 5 shows on that grid were ever on TV, and they sure as hell aren't what you think they are.

HAHAHAHAHAha

you mean maybe 5 shows WEREN'T aired right?

Name me the ones that weren't. If you can't.

They ALL late night anime from the early 00s mostly that american teenagers love. You faggots have been found out. You have shit taste and can't think for yourself.

People say this but then ignore all the shit in the past that looked bad, cherrypicking the few things that didn't, or worse yet, comparing movies and OVAs to TV series. If anything we've just reverted back to before Japan could afford to throw a ton of money at things. It isn't a new problem. Though digital animation making taking shortcuts easier has complicated the issue.

I have never seen most of the stuff in the OP on American TV (CB and FLCL obviously did, probably Monster too). Looking it up though apparently Lain and Utena did air in the US on TV at some point. Pretty weird. They were almost certainly on at like 3AM though where nobody would watch them though.

I wasn't going to bite but god damn, did you even read through this god awful thread you tunnel-visioning retard? That list is just made by someone to shit on what he thinks is boring taste that's usually seen as good taste. Hence why he didn't include eva (faggot OP literally explains why in the fourth fucking post, and yet you were questioning why it wasn't there a post ago). Also, you got proof for any of that, the only anime that aired on tv was fucking shounen shit and maybe hellsing.

Attached: 1548273285450.jpg (1516x1076, 68K)

Joe and Lagan don't fucking fit now that I think of it.

Excepting the ones I just mentioned you can find an asshole accusing all of them of being pretentious or pseud garbage.

>Utena
>Madoka
>Lain
>A bunch of Ghibli movies
>Perfect blue
>Panty and stocking
>Millennium actress
All of these could've fit the original chart
But your taste is more original then I thought it would be

The proof is Google. I stand by my point.

I didn't read the thread but he probably fucked up too since he put some good shows mixed with all the crap.

You faggots just mad because I found out the american dub retards that were impressed by any crap on TV

>cherrypicking the few things that didn't
Or, you know, comparing sequel series or shows by long running studios.
Plenty of people talked shit about the FLCL sequels and DBS.

At least the thread has a pet retard.

Attached: 1532693716185.gif (503x705, 360K)

>FLCL sequels
Like I said, comparing OVAs and TV series. DBS is fair but long running shonen series have been cashgrabs for decades. One Piece's anime has been shit for longer than your idea of when the "current" problem started, I'm sure. And Toei even in the past (before 2000) released plenty of QUALITY.

Most of these bored the shit out of me, do I win a prize?

A Certified Mexican medal.

There are no prizes for having a low iq and attention span.

>if it's uneventful it's for smart people
look at this fucking pseud right there

Or you've seen enough anime to know that 99% of anime are shit, and the ones that are most well known are known for a reason. Rarely would a good anime have to be unknown, it's going to develop a cult following if it's any good.

>if it doesn't have constant explosions and fights onscreen it's uneventful

Most those shows are not uneventful, they’re just not flashy fighting

Nice strawman retard

The pot calling the kettle black.

>no u
Showing off that high IQ of yours

60%

I'm just skimming through the thread and my takeaway is OP succeeded in booty bothering the lot of you by just sliding GB right on in there with no real explanation, huh?

Don't you have a Dragon Ball thread to be on or something?

No I don't like battle shonen

My boy GTO nowhere to be seen

Utena was my first anime. I couldn't put it down, I watched it making breaks only to sleep and eat.

>liking good shows make you boring

I got Ashita no Joe, TTGL, FLCL, and Berserk
Where does that put me in boring scale?

But user those are pretty eventful!

I hate 1/2 of the things in that pic.

Add Ping Pong and we have a deal.

Yeah that's the typical Digibro strategy. He gets clicks on his videos by having clickbait booty blasting.

>it has to be one extreme or the other
wtf I love battle shonen now

Really, out of all of those you picked fucking GB as the outlier?

Everything there except Monogatari and VEG is good.

You want my taste?

Eureka 7 was fucking hot garbage but AO redeemed the series. I feel like there is some universal metatrolling happening where you all actually think the same but are some collective consciousness who wants to fuck with me, because how the fuck could you think that way?

Also the new FLCL's were great.

can someone please sauce me these 5 that i circled?
Sorry im a brainlet. I've seen 9 on this chart but I dont identify as someone who watches anime

Attached: 1554000695736.jpg (1356x1490, 723K)

Here's a list of some of the anime/manga that I've recently watched/read and legitimately enjoyed.
Size of each poster/image is irrelevant to how much I enjoyed the show/manga with the exception of Your name and Three Days of Happiness with those two being my favorite anime/manga.
How is my taste?

Attached: animemanga.jpg (4000x1000, 2.96M)

Then why are you here, and why are you posting?

You recently watched Fate/Stay Night...? After reading it right?

>I dont identify as someone who watches anime
Well then tough shit faggot

Attached: 1521928350973.gif (400x341, 1.96M)

I will read the VN eventually

Apparently you don't identify as someone capable of using modern search engines either.

Attached: 1437969482757.gif (320x287, 982K)

Sorry, to clarify I have watched anime on occasion in the past, but i dont watch it regularly and actually hate most of it. If someone were to ask me IRL if I like anime I'd say no

anyway can someone help a bro out and sauce me those 5 i circled?

Gurren Lagan is garbage but the rest is good.

My favorites list is filled with shorts and shit from before the 70s. None of the "elitists" have seen it so they can't attack me even for liking popular things

I can magical girl Utena and Aria but fucking Violet Evergarden and Gunbuster?
Get the fuck out of here.

this is true as well. I do not use Google and neither should you use searx or startpage

Give me your list so I can attack it.

oh shit nigger what the fuck are you doing

Yeah and here's why.
It starts with robots doing jumping Jack's which is stupid enough to turn off the artsfags, then throws in random titties to drive out the 2deep4u crowd even more.

The rest of the series up thereyou could label 'anime arthouse' but gunbuster is...well fucking gun buster

Stop posting.

what the fuck are you doing

You don't use Netflix either by the looks of it. Seriously how do you not know who the blonde girl with the metal hand is at this day and age?

Anno wanted to make a mecha based homage to a 70s shoujo and he did. Not much to it.

First one is Lurk Moar
Second one is Lurk Moar: Reloaded
Third one is Lurk Moar: The Reckoning
Fourth one is Lurk Moar Begins
Fifth one is Lurk Moar: Ultimate

Bake is obviously the outlier because it's nothing but a harem with madhouse gimmicks in it.

The first show on the list is the one you end up missing. OP is a dirty whore.

No, I don't use netflix either, have better things to do with my time. Like I already explained, I've only watched anime occasionally in the past so I'm not a super anime expert like you all, so please be patient and help a visiting /k/ommando out

I bet you could've typed out the actual answers in less time than it took you to compose that. Thanks dickwad

But that's just it. Its gimmicks to look deep...

Wait madhouse

Nigga did you just mistake the shaft headtilt for fucking madhouse

So the image is just you trying to belittle others with your opinion? Lame.

Apparently I did. Fuck me in the ass I need some sleep.

Anyway Bake is just a harem with gimmicks in it and it's very easy to forget this because as you continue browsing the rest of the list you're more than likely bound to find a pick that triggers your autism and makes you forget the obvious pick.

Or rather, the obvious plant.

>another image that tries to belittle other’s taste in anime
When will this kind of shit ever end? At least people here are trying to fix the image for something more helpful.

>When will this kind of shit ever end?
When zoomers die.

Attached: 1468981695711.png (644x580, 223K)

>All these pretentious faggots getting triggered
Good job OP, bless you.

This shit started before zoomers were even born

But gunbuster actively tries to trick you into thinking its dumber than it is. No other option bounces titties to distract from rigorous applications of relativity

Yeah only like 6 1/2 things on em.

When was this boomer list created?

>tfw you enjoy a show from that list but apparently I was trying to look cultured and didn’t even realize it
Poor me, than you for waking me up, OP

Is legend of the Galactic Heroes actually worth watching? 110 episodes is a huge time investment for me

das rite

Not a single one of my favourites on it. Very lame OP . And why are Madoka, Patlabor, Evangelion etc. missing? This seems neither particularly fair nor logical.

Attached: 1531051982866.jpg (1356x1490, 1.76M)

Just delete Paprika, Berserk, GITS, Ashita No Joe (The First part is Kino) and it's okay

Some episode of CB and Mushishi are cool but you are right in the fact that is boring

I don't understand why Porco Rosso is there it's the less boring Ghibli

Attached: 1554027176354.jpg (648x711, 83K)

>Caring so much what others think that you can't appreciate a show by its own merits
Most of those shows are great so ofc 4channel dislikes them

bakemonogatari is good
tenshi no tamago was wank
cowboy bebop is westaboo shit
ergo proxy was shit
ashita no joe aged like milk, maybe it was good when it aired but it's ridiculously shit now
utena was fine
aria is good
monster is fine
tatami galaxy is good
paprika was shit
lain is good
green gables but anime, whatever
galactic heroes was meh
mushishi is good
nhk is good
haibane renmei is good
violet evergarden was meh
porco rosso ghibli shit
gits was fine
ttgl is gateway tier mecha kid's shit, why is it even on this list
berserk was fine
flcl is good
gunbuster is good
not sure what that is, versailles? didn't watch it
texhnolyze was shit

>VEG
lmao that piece of garabge doesn't even belong there

>galactic heroes was meh
pleb detected

>ROV
no one on Yea Forums has even watched rose of versailles, why even put that there.

I'm watching it now thanks to this thread.
is it bad?

Can somebody tell me the titles of these shows

Not quite bingo boring.

>is it bad?
no, it's a masterpiece.

>look ma! i'm a contrarian! so cool :D