"The Serial Experiments Lain" is a scientific fantasy animation series directed by Ryutaro Nakamura...

"The Serial Experiments Lain" is a scientific fantasy animation series directed by Ryutaro Nakamura. It is character design for Triangle Staff by Mr. Yasuaki Ueda, by Mr. Yoshitoshi Abe, and Mr. Ueda. From July to September 1998, they were broadcasted on Tele vision in Japan Tokyo. This process is influenced by factors such as truth, identity and communication, and is presented in the use of knowledge, computative science, cyberpunk and philosophy.

Attached: autistic.png (1008x720, 504K)

It's pretentious.

No it isn't.

Do you mean pseudo intellectual garbage?

It's anischeral is what it is

Despera when

Attached: despera_007.jpg (1292x877, 237K)

based schizo

I'm intelligent, nihilistic, and have a wicked sense of humour. I do agree, if you may, that The Serial Experiments Lain is indeed quite the philosophical hit piece.

After a long and, much to my chagrin, fruitless search to find a show that has even the slightest modicum of thought put into it, I've just watched this show, Serial Experiments Lain, for the first time. Where it stands the question becomes one to definitely coalesce, but the words aren't so simple to be spoken as such, simply expressed in a form to be delivered in the inquiry that is the core curiosity behind this show which lies in the details of the intricacies of the writing direction as seen in the narrative direction of the story and is encapsulated in its main character, the focus of the story around whom all events and occurrences in the story revolve as well as a figurehead for the central themes of the work and a way for the authors to develop the plot and flesh out the world, Serial Experiment Lain's esteemed protagonist Lain Iwakura, whose mind quite like the work as a whole tends to be an enigma at times though clearly very intelligent, further serving as a microcosm of everything in the show as shown by the parallel obsession of the character with technology, computers, and the internet to an ultimate point of having one's entire being become inseparable from these things much like the show itself is defined by its almost prescient look at technology and its intricate interweaving of electronics with society, which brings itself back down to the protagonist's struggle once more as she experiences difficulties navigating through the tangled web of social interactions at school but seems to have no hardships interacting through the world wide web, hinting at the main character's extremely anischerality which makes sense in the context of many of her reactions to the events that unfold in this story, making Serial Experiments Lain not just a Nostradamic look into the new role that technology has on society but also a pressing social commentary, and I tip my hat to the creators for getting such a powerfully clear message across so succinctly and concisely.

I want to fuck lain so fucking bad!
ahhh!

at last i truly see

Attached: 1547482840446.png (1095x1080, 595K)

read nick land

Why would Lain, a world renowned DJ, settle for you?

Attached: 29 - rzR1W.jpg (2014x2997, 506K)

I will be a good husband
i will fuck her daily and make her feel that she is real

>pretentious
This word is pretty much meaningless with how overused it is. If you didnt understand the show just say so and someone who didn't speedwatch like a fucking brainlet will explain it.

Attached: 1529504368984.png (240x300, 132K)

I hope you're doing okay schizo-Lain user.

Attached: 646789480.png (345x416, 216K)

Attached: 1548914071641.jpg (1200x900, 138K)

There's nothing fucking cyberpunk about lain

>fighting against a powerful high tech cult by entering what is essentially cyberspace isn't cyberpunk
Just because Lain isn't tainted with neo-80s bullshit doesn't mean it isn't cyberpunk.

Let's all love Lain!

Attached: 969ffdf32a99146977206e19a1b69722.jpg (509x786, 224K)

retard

?

Attached: occultshit.png (95x77, 2K)

Fucking moron.
I bet you're one of those fucking twats who are like, "oh no, it's not raining, and there's no neon signs and shit like in muh fuckin' Blade Runner and it's not set in night time, so it's not cyberpunk" dipshits.
Oh wait
you are one
So

Lain is the Goddess who will deliver us from our sins. All lost anons who live wayward lives shall find redemption in Lain's all encompassing embrace.

Attached: 11444548864.png (887x499, 462K)

Attached: 64464397_p0.png (1200x1733, 2.94M)

>this post makes sense

Attached: 1525733512987.jpg (1280x738, 161K)

Why tf do you post the sinopsis you dumb fuck

Lain is amazing. It's so incredibly pretentious to the point that it's actually entirely indifferent to itself, becoming a simple story about a simple character who realizes that she is a character. It's the ultimate form of media and doesn't require a single brain cell to really understand.

What happened to the senescharal guy?

>summoning satan through cursed images