Raildex

Railgun chapter and SS3 soon
Do you think we will get more MisaMisa in NT23 now that Miki confirmed it?

Attached: 521e5fe673c7c4a43cab0ec0e3c64d9d.jpg (1091x1500, 433K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk5hWHJF_8k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9HuytBlOWQ
twitter.com/Nagi_Happy_sub/status/1112048269956243457
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_sQUK418mM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LVn0hFzik
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUO8Qz4p0
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think that Misaki is a FAT WHORE with a LOOSE PUSSY

A reminder that Mikoto lost the Toumabowl to her own clone

Attached: indexii18stitch3.jpg (1278x1097, 156K)

A reminder that Mikoto lost the Toumabowl to her own kohai.

Attached: 1481124443721.jpg (1110x1600, 368K)

A reminder that Mikoto a shit.

This, but unironically

Only thing that could get me back into this dumpster fire.

How can an original compete with such a good copy?

Attached: 1551732564278.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Training Misaka to have a big squishy gaping anus!!

You must be a huge faggot if you pick left over right.

It’s actually not. I’m happy with my life. I don’t need to go into details about it.

Hey! They’re not copies!

Misaki giving paizuri to Misaka's prolapsed vagina!

No, I absolutely think you are. Poor MP, you'll never know the joy of giving life. I'm sure it doesnt feel good, being defective.

You’re so sad it’s not even funny.

>New thread within 5 minutes
Yikes, you might as well link them

Attached: B0484722-878F-4BB9-997A-98E67E471D6E.png (500x500, 232K)

This was made half an hour ago though?

Oh dear, I hit a nerve. Its ok MP, I'm sure there are many others with your infliction out there. Just keep a stiff upper lift and ignore that your hubby stays out longer and longer on certain nights. I'm sure he's not doing anything uncouth.

In reality,Misaka cannot wear a bikini at all and wears an ugly one pieced swimsuit for being a protagonist while Kuroko and Mugino can wear a bikini. Mugino can gib victims into pieces while Misaka’s power isn’t powerful enough for the fatality.

Shut the fuck up and post your stupid theories and lewds

SS3 is already out retard

Shut up. Shut the fuck up. I'm warning you.

Mikoto will get IT inside of her to save Touma

Do you have a favorite character or are you just going to give me attention for existing the entire thread?

Don't you have a Kirara thread to be autistic in?

Kamijou Touma is a reincarnation of the old IB, that's why they call him Imagine Breaker boy.

I meant the new chapter you double retard

That's because one Imouto has the computing power of 10,000 imoutos and none of them have a sense of shame. But that's okay, I still love Mikoto.

Attached: 1553981801775.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Ah yes, deflect as always. Thats ok, it's enough to know that I got to you. Until we meet again MP.

No you explicitly said "New railgun chapter AND SS3"

Kuroko is accelerator's sister

Attached: it's korboardko.jpg (913x1674, 680K)

We will never meet. You’re still not going to say you’re a Thor fan? I know who you are. You don’t have to say it out loud so don’t worry.

SS3 as in the new update to SS3 you super retard

It's more to do that tsunderes are trash

That artist is terrible

Change my mind

Don't use "and" then, "and" implies you're talking about a separate thing. Are you ESL?

I wanna super fuck Saiai!

Attached: __kinuhata_saiai_to_aru_majutsu_no_index_drawn_by_jinrai_owl12__8800ab0bfdf578c709f3ca01aa68ad23.png (1296x1296, 938K)

None of us do.

>tfw HS translated 'super' into 'hyper'

Attached: 1543278282562.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

Why? Just because she’s a girl?

Attached: E0939EA3-9F66-4C7A-B4ED-52258B4103CF.png (1296x1296, 1.24M)

Touma should fuck her

That’s why Acceleroko is endgame

We all do.

Remove the panties and I will forgive you for removing the signature

I already did and I did it super hard and my super cum is still dripping out of her super pussy to this day.

Not being an insincere bitch helps

Attached: 04+Touma+and+Misaka+Imouto-10032.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Is this legal?

Attached: 770983E3-CE92-4B50-BF95-B0274780A44F.jpg (750x1334, 229K)

They should have translated it as "totally" instead.

Why are you removing the signature you retard? I thought you were interested in art MP, don’t be a fucking scumbag

You should give me the source and i will tell you

Last Order no you can't wear that it'll make you look like a whore

I don’t negotiate with skinwalkers.

No, we'll only be getting Othinus x Mikoto

Mullet-chan!

She is a Misaka, she has whore genes, just look at her biological mom

Attached: lucky day.jpg (640x800, 338K)

Not MP but the picture actually looks better with no signature in most cases. This is Yea Forums so it’s really not the place to go to spread signatures around anyways.

Saved.

>OK ;3!!! I'm gonna go wear it in fronto of Accelerator!!!!

Last Order a shit and I'm glad she's getting cucked.

I do care about art. The problem is I just think art is ruined when it’s written on. How annoying would it be if all the Inu Curry stuff in Madoka was labeled?

How do they get away with this?

Attached: jesus christ.png (415x326, 174K)

Will Touma also become a small loli?

Accelerator is actually either a DNA test tube baby of Aleister or Lola’s grandson

Attached: ED488F68-3A95-4263-8D63-D7B1208AE7F3.png (375x393, 92K)

Reminder that Miki already shat on the NT anime theory.

By being an edit of a trash meme

It's not Touma's fault that you can't make girls secrete incorporeal hearts from their vulvas

Obsessed

Attached: D91F658F-9F26-4791-9ED9-5A3B4D6CD05F.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Attached: ronery biri.jpg (4096x1714, 2.35M)

No you can't do that Last Order he might rape you and forcefully cum inside you repeatedly and you'll have involuntary orgasms until your knees get weak and you'll be inseminated and you'll get pregnant and the hormones will fuck you up and give you huge tits and a giant ass

Attached: 73965619_p0.jpg (908x1000, 375K)

You give an artist credit you dumb bitch. No wonder you never got anywhere

>Accelerator
>having carnal interactions with a female

come on user, we're discussing Sci-Fi anime, not outlandish fantasy

>This is Yea Forums so it’s really not the place to go to spread signatures around anyways.

You clearly have no fucking idea why artists sign their work.

That is the disgusting thing I have seen in these threads.

Don't talk about the new third protagonist like that

No, you actually don’t! Art doesn’t belong to anybody. Once it’s put onto the internet it’s for everybody to enjoy and it doesn’t need an unnecessary distraction engraved into it.

Why? Tell me. I don’t sign mine.

>He missed the part where he molested Qlippy’s hole

Those eyes turned out amazing! I like that technique.

And that's fine, lots of artists don't, but those that do do it with the intention that their art can be traced back to them, they want it to be known it's their work, so the excuse of "well Yea Forums is anonymous" doesn't hold weight, because it's precisely this situation where the signature comes in handy if someone likes the picture.

Literally the most necessary thing to an artist is spread their influence you daft cunt. If people steal their shit and no one knows it’s them, they don’t get commissions and it’s that much harder to get anywhere. They fucking depend on that shit. The fucking least you can do is leave their god damned name on it.

Oh boy, you picked a new thing to crusade over. Now watch as the thread descends into 100+ wasted posts arguing back and forth.

>iToddler

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 7K)

Not really, I’m going to go do something else before it passes me off more. MP is a waste of fucking air and I don’t want to spend more of my time talking to her, I shouldn’t have even engaged her but it pissed me off.

Friendly reminder that Nishikori and JC staff are shit and Miki is incompetent. If you defend these hacks then you're a faggot piece of shit that pretends to be Jesus.

Attached: 1552549922670.jpg (708x708, 271K)

There’s a lot of evidence backing up the dragons being separate entities from IT. Aleister didn’t mention Izzard, Mikoto 5.3 and Kamisato as possibilities for the lock to be broken. We’re not sure about Kamisato’s since Aleister turned off the lights at that moment and Touma didn’t recognize it in the dark, other than something was different from before. But it didn’t completely kill Kamisato, or maybe because Touma still had control back then. Mikoto also mentions in NT22 that she didn’t recognize it before and the only opportunities for her to see something beyond Imagine Breaker are only the dragons. HP doesn’t count because it was never fully released. Mikoto also never refer to what she saw with the name of dragons. I don’t know if it’s too unbelievable for her to associate them with the word or if she’s an idiot that can’t tell what a dragon looks like.

I'm still catching up with the novels. So there is one possibility where Aleister is a cute little girl that gets sucked into Touma's harem for IMAGINE, right?

Attached: NT_Index_v19_003-005.jpg (3051x1600, 1.46M)

i want a qt pregnant spazz gf

I got bad news for you

First thing you can do to catch up is to kill yourself for liking Aleistrash

I haven't even read the prologue, how bad does it go?

Did anything get as much hype and drop off as quickly as Virtual-On?
Raildex literally can't stop losing.

Basically yes. Though Aleister probably would have gone for anyone

What happened to him? Does he retain that voice from the tube?

I mean we cant read the thing and its behind a paywall

Nah he's great

Well, that’s all you had to say. I didn’t realize it was such a big deal for their signature to be left on the art. I didn’t realize people relied on it to make a living. I just wanted to make the picture look better.

In Kamisato's case, the way he talks about it does make it seem like he's referring to IT and not the dragons ("something inside Imagine Breaker"), but perhaps the nature of his power made it so that he erased IB without damaging the lock (since he didn't crush or slice the arm off, more like it just ceased to be there).

>Posts char whose main audience is toddlers

Attached: 1546004089696.jpg (363x356, 29K)

>Virtual-On
>Hype
You failed at a shitpost the moment you tried to put both in the same sentence

I don’t like her face here. It looks like a lizard.

You know I was talking abut the game that kept getting shilled a couple years back, just like the shitty card game or whatever now.

HYPE

As long as you understand. Maybe I over reacted too, I had a bad day.

IT not being the Dragons would make sense, but then why did't IT come out during Lzzard and Mikoto 5.3? I would say the Dragons were linked to IB but Kimi having Angel Dragon kind of kills that theory. Then you have the thing in NT22 where Mikoto goes that not what it look like before but has scene it before?

Its all very confusing.

Virtual-on barely got shilled here compared to the MOBAGE. Not sure what your point is.

To add to this, NT22's last part mentions Touma's arm throbbing as he ran, and in NT15 prologue there is this line:

>The confusion inside him would not settle down as he continued staring fearfully toward his right arm that pulsated from within like a pump.

It’s okay. I won’t do it anymore unless I feel like it because I hate you guys. We’re enemies pretty much forever at this point.

Touma is literally pregnant with fish eggs, I cant believe preggoanon memed this

A reminder that Mikoto won the Toumabowl, cucking her own clones.

Attached: IMG_2912.png (1101x1600, 1.48M)

>Railgun "chads"
*squat*
*WHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*Oh no... Not again!!*
*THUNK*
*PLEASE! I NEED TO AIR RAILGUN THR-*
*SCRRRATTTTCCHHH*
*AAAHHHHHH HELP! I'M GETTING SUCKED IN!*
*ONONONONONONNOOOO PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING! ILL EVEN LET YOU TALK ABOUT JUNKO-*
*OOWWWWWWWWOWWWWW*
*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*SQUORCHHHHHHH*
*NISHIKORI-AAGGGGGH*
*GRLSHSHSHSH*
*NOOOOO I WANT MY ASTRAL BUDDY ANIME AAAAGHHH*
*M-MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDSSSSS*
*AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH*
*dabing*
*JAANIIEEEESSS B-BAN ALL INDEXNIGG-*
*WHIIIIIIRRR-RR*
*NOOO-OOOOO MY SPINOFFS-*
*BROOONNNNNNNK*
*NNNNNONONOOOOOOO*
*BORT BORRRT BOOOOOORTTT*
*M-MIKI PLEASE SAVE M-MEEEEE-AAAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH*
*PFFFTTTBRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPFTTT-
SUCKSUCKSUCKSUCK*
*dabbing intensifies*
*WIIIIIIIRRRRRRRR*
*BRRRRRRRT.....BROOOOONK*
*brap*
*walks away*

Attached: ABfags.png (861x530, 393K)

Attached: fucking ded.jpg (550x720, 72K)

>mikotofags SEETHING

How can the copies compare to such a perfect original?

Attached: микота.png (638x562, 826K)

I still don’t understand what we ever did to you. It’s been fucking years MP, I’m just tired of it at this point. I think most are. You have a gas that still hate your with a passion, but I’m just apathetic at this point.

>00:00:00
Sasuga Level 0

Wow MP, never pretend to be a victim again

This escalated way too fast

Attached: lolister.png (1698x145, 14K)

Don’t play dumb. You know what you did. I came in here after finishing the series only to have my favorite characters and myself badmouthed and called irrelevant in favor of flavor of the month new magic characters. A new fan should never be treated like that. It was literally the worst welcoming to a fanbase I’ve ever experienced in my entire life. You guys deserve everything you get and more.

Kamachi is a hack, I cringed hard during this scene

>MP is an idiot
What a surpise

Hello east coast friend

>Storytime with MP and her internet boyfriend

Gross how do I unsubscribe

Not being a dull bitch helps

Attached: RQXB5384.jpg (2560x1440, 400K)

>MP has been seething for years because she couldnt handle bantz
>On fucking Yea Forums of all places
My sides are eternally lost

>exploded Kamijou Touma
Exploded where?

That is the natural reaction to suddenly becoming female, even if you're not a turbo degenerate. You prancing lala homofag

Attached: 1517002436179.png (900x675, 977K)

This, only plebs unironically like shallow magic side bitches.

Consider the following

Imagine Breaker is IT's vessel. Dragons come out of Touma himself. IT came out when Fiamma tried to wriggle into IB, when Othinus cracked the lid, and when Aiwass did the same. In other words IT doesn't come out of Touma it only comes out of IB

Did you cringe at Touma not taking that loli chairman pussy?

Remember when this series was simple "school boy fights magicians with his anti-magic fist?" It should of stayed that way.

Then it would come out of his dismembered hand and not his body.

Index will betray Touma in NT 23 and become Coronzon 2.0 for the next series

Banz is one thing. This wasn’t that. Refusing to talk about anybody who isn’t the newest most powerful character in the series and sucking off the MC isn’t “banz” user. It’s a case of self insert users not having any self awareness to see that they’re being used. The characters people actually care about have nothing to do with how relevant they are and if people want to talk about old arcs because they just finished the anime they should be able to do just that. They shouldn’t have to deal with everybody screaming and having panic attacks because what’s being discussed isn’t the most recent thing that has happened in the series or who has the highest power level.*

Oh shit the fuck up you melodramatic whore. We talk about Railgun literally every fucking month. Animosity towards Railgun s wasn’t even that high when you came in. So what, a few fags delivered some hot take since they didn’t like Railgun and that made you speech the fuck out and purposefully shit on everything for 4 fucking years? Are you fucking kidding me? Don’t even try to fucking justify your actions. I’m a fucking mikotofag. I get shit on all the time. I endured pigspammer. I took more shit than any thing you had to endure. And I never fucking acted like you, with some asinine vendetta. What about people like me that LIKE Railgun? You have fucking made it nearly impossible to tak about it because of your shitty behavior. I never fucking did anything to you.

No MP, you don’t get to victimize yourself. This is fucking Yea Forums. You should expect hot takes. If you want a fucking echo chamber then go to literally anywhere else like reddit or something, they would love to talk about only Railgun all day I’m sure. Don’t you fucking dare try to justify yourself you son of a bitch. I can’t even bring up Railgun outside of the chapter releases any more because of you. That’s on you, and only you. Fuck you for ruining my experience, and fuck you for lumping 80+ people in with a few assholes.

t. An actual fucking Railgun fan

How do I unsubscribe?

IT has never come out of his body specifically. In NT4 and 18, he still had the arm attached.

>Refusing to talk about characters you like
Sounds like you just have eternally shit taste. No shit no one wants to talk about haruue you dumb self inserter

Delete System32

>I took more shit than any thing you had to endure

That’s why I’m the Raildex boogieman and nobody even knows who you are right? Because you’ve had it so bad? How about instead of sitting in the corner and crying about it and making fun of anybody who tries to talk about older arcs you help them out and discuss it with them then? If you were actually a Railgun fan you’d have no problem talking about Railgun but you continue to allow those who try and discuss the old arcs get made fun of without helping them or talking about it with them. You’re a sad person and this is why we will always be enemies.

NOBODY FUCKING SAID YOU COULDNT TALK ABOUT THEM YOU STUPID FUCKING WHORE. Shut the FUCK up, do NOT try to twist this around. YOU throw a fucking temper tantrum because YOU want to talk about Railgun all fucking day. You need to fucking realize that Railgun is a PART of the series. We talk about the ENTIRE SERIES here. Stop being such a god damn selfish cunt for once in your miserable life and open your fucking eyes. You serious think we don’t care about old arcs? Why the FUCK do you think we wanted Season 3 so bad you stupid fucking bitch? It’s 22 novels behind but we wanted to see and discuss it anyway! Your logic doesn’t fucking hold! No, you couldn’t fucking handle not talking about Railgun 24/7 and you threw a 4 year long hissy for over it. Now it’s near impossible to talk about Railgun because it’s been tainted with your bullshit. Take god damn responsibility for your fucking actions for once

IB is in his hand and it sure didn't come out of there went it came off, and also Fiamma. Now we also have the swarm which is most likely evolved IT coming directly out of his body.

You sound like ACK in retrospect

Everything you said in this post is a joke. Obviously talking about Railgun 24/7 isn’t a priority. It’s when 100% of the time whenever a Railfun character is discussed they’re immediately made fun of and the poster is told to go away it’s a problem. If you talk about any old Railgun character that doesn’t currently want Kamijou’s two inch dick in their mouth you’re considered a shitposter. Do you see how ridiculous that is? Don’t even try and deny it either.

Don’t compare me to the alien. I had enough arguments with that idiot when I frequented Madoka threads. He’s possibly sadder than you guys are.

I am having consensual and loving sexual intercourse with Last Order literally at this very moment. My penis is moving in and out of her vagina in a rhythmic motion. She is receiving immense pleasure from my erection moving around inside her in a rhythmic motion. Last Order is repeatedly exclaiming how much she loves me with her misaka wa misaka wa speech tick. She just proclaimed that she has cum for the 5th time and her legs are spastically tightening around me as her vagina pulsates in orgasmic joy from the feeling of my erect penis. I am kissing Last Order on the mouth now. She is kissing me back and she is holding me tightly so that her tiny and erect nipples are stimulated from the feeling of sliding across my muscular body. She is naked and so am I. I am continuing to thrust my penis in a rhythmic motion into Last Order's moist and hot (temperature) vagina which is clearly in a state of arousal because it is very tight and hot and there is an excessive amount of cervial mucus present. I am kissing Last Order all over now. I have removed my penis from her vagina even though she has not yet orgasmed for a 6th time. Last Order is voluntarily (consensual) straddling my arm so that I may rapidly insert my erect fingers into her vagina for sexual pleasure (consensual). I am doing it now with my clothes off. I am fingering Last Order in a vicious manner and she is screaming in ecstasy from it. She is rapidly orgasming, and enjoying every second of it. I have picked her up by her vagina and lifted her to my mouth so that I can suck on her nipples to pleasure her. She is sweating so profusely that I can not even taste her natural nipple flavor. She has cum over 10 times at this point and I am nearly finished. I am gently putting Last Order's quivering sweaty body onto the bed stomach up. I am thrusting my erect penis inside Last Order yet again. She is orgasming repeatedly and I am orgasming singularly. I am ejaculating inside Last Order's vagina and she is very happy

Attached: loart aort.jpg (902x1228, 1.07M)

Youre "the boogieman" because you've been a contrarian bitch trying to hurt people for four fucking years and deserve it all. All of it and more.

is the problem*

In the end of the day we learned that Madoka threads were the worst thing to happen to this whole board

People literally make fun of railgun because of dumb bitches like you. It is literally your own fucking fault.

Legit question, do you have a mental illness? There's a line between shitposting and delusion, and even baiters don't have the autism to do this for hours a day years on end. Even Accelspammer was just spamming for a couple of years with a program, but you clearly do it all manually with a phone. Shitposting exists to get under people's skins but in case you're tone deaf, you've only elicited pity recently.

Raildex

Don’t let that reflect the anime though. It’s possibly the greatest story ever told and episode ten of Madoka is the youngest episode to ever be added to the god list in Japan and many believe episode ten is the best directed anime episode of all time period. There’s a lot of comfy scenes as well.

In episode three Mami gets bit but that’s not even one of the top 10 episodes in my opinion. I do however love the scene where she fights the small witches before she gets chomped.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tk5hWHJF_8k
0:39 - 0:50 kind of just destorys anything we see in Index or Railgun. The music, animation, art and story in this anime is just beyond belief.

Attached: 59AF0D63-BA25-44F4-A95C-EB37BFA5E07C.gif (500x278, 1022K)

>comfy
opinion discarded

No you fucking dumb butch, we used to talk about it all the fucking time. ALL THE FUCKING TIME. It is because of YOU that we can’t any more because it’s always a god damn shitstorm. Because YOU sat there and acted the way you did. Don’t you fucking dare mope. If you truly felt like this, THAN WHY DID YOU NEVER SAY ANYTHING?! You never once tried to fucking reach out to anyone, you never once tried to explain your actions. I TRIED TO FUCKING REASON WITH YOU YEARS AGO. You literally shit me out every time and fucking spammed. You never once said “oh well I just want to talk about early railgun and I feel like I can’t here”, because if you did I would have laughed and said that we talk about that shit all the time. No, NO. You never fucking reached out. I REFUSE to apologize because I couldn’t read your god damn mind. Quit fucking running away from your god damn actions you fucking bitch. You are the worst thing that ever fucking happened to Railgun. You are the sole driving reason why people don’t talk about it as frequently. Jesus fucking Christ.

Here’s the cold and simple truth: we could have worked past this and talk about whatever and had been fine. Every time I offered a hand up, you lashed out at me. And now years later, you want forgiveness? Fucking acknowledge your fucking mistakes before you even talk to me again. Apologize to the fucking community that you’ve been willfully trying to destroy for years. And if you don’t? Well then kiss your fucking Railgun discussion goodbye. It’s been 4 god damn years MP. Have you found anyone to discuss the show here? Has your actions led to you being happier? Because it seems like Railgun has a lower opinion here than anything before 4 years ago. Until you let go, you will never get what you fucking want. We WILL get some form of discussion even if you hamper it. You’re fucking call: take a shot at getting actual Railgun discussion or refuse the offer again and never get anywhere

I agree. When you watch this anime you know you’re viewing something held to a higher standard than most anime you see these days. There’s a reason many people in the industry have claimed this series and the anime to have surpassed Evangelion.

No they fucking don’t MP. You fucking know they don’t. When will you fucking admit to yourself that you fucked up.

That scene is definitely comfy.

MP is retarded because if they actually took the time out to read threads, they'd know not everyone is a huge Toumafag that only cares about seeing Touma wave his Big Strong Cock around. The shitposting MP does actually hurts people who are tired of haremshit and sperging over how good Touma looks in story. If someone were to post "I think what Kamachi did with Misaki is fucking boring and a waste of what could have been an actual interesting character. I didn't like it when he did it with Mikoto, and I like it even less with Misaki", they'd immediately get dismissed and shat on for "sounding like MP" when they are in fact a completely different person expressing a legitimate opinion. And it's hard to blame the accusers of being sensitive because of all the shit MP has done.

tl;dr People who don't care that much for Touma do exist, and your endless sperging is actually hurting the ability for those voices to be heard. So if you truly want to see some different opinions, MP, you're fucking yourself for being a shitposting cunt.

Mikoto wasn't even a character before she fell for Touma.

Lads, once I post this I'll go to sleep.
I'd better see all of you in the dream world dammit.

Cringe

>this thread

Attached: 1305977716359.jpg (400x400, 42K)

Good, I’m glad. The only thing I’ll ever do that isn’t specifically said or created in order to cause you as much pain and headache as possible from reading text on the internet is recommending you watch Madoka Magica.

>not everybody is a Toumafag

If you read the LN you’re 100% a Toumafag or you wouldn’t be able to read it.

>Touma kidnapped by Anna
>Accelerator probably heading back to AC
>Hamazura looking for a quiet place to settle down
>Aleister stuck in Lola's body
>Misaki still hospitalized
>Everyone else going back to their regular lives now that Coronzon is gone
>Index is useless
Looks like NT23 is going to be a Mikoto volume

Attached: Misaka_Mikoto.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

I doubt even MP believes what she's spouting. Pulling the victim card is just another way to get easy replies

First off I'd tell you that the harem aspect applies to Hamazura and Accel by now as well, especially considering the latter only has females surrounding him

I consider what she had before and up to the end of OT3 a budding character. It could have gone a lot of different directions. She had a lot of potential.

And no, by "potential" I don't mean "fall for a DIFFERENT guy, or be a lesbian". I'm talking about actual plot, not vapid shipping.

Because accepting and understanding others is a waste of time and effort.

This thread needs a heaping helping of lewds

Attached: 2183e0eda657751bb6f4e2898a96685c2ff51df9.png (794x1077, 255K)

Touma didn't get kidnapped though

Bullshit. I read the novels and am not a Toumafag. Parts of NT were a slog for me, but not so terrible I couldn't stomach it.

Mikoto is useless too

To be fair, Accelerator getting something like an actual harem/a bowl is something fairly recent.

I sure hope so

>Touma beat Coronzon all by himself thanks to the IT
Boy I sure love it when an author wastes a year and a half building up an antagonist and getting all the heroes involved when there was no point in them fighting.

It's abundantly clear that only the likes of the 3 MCs and Aleister/Aiwass/Anna(?) are getting that treatment. Mikoto being a side character is never changing even if people love her, even if I do

Mikoto and othinus died on the ship when IT went off

Attached: D214xrtUwAAOhlG.jpg (1200x810, 138K)

I know you’re trying to act like you’re brave and different like you’re the one exception but the truth is you’re not. You’re a Kamijou fanboy self insert LN reader like everybody else who reads the LN or you wouldn’t be able to read it in the first place. Reading the LN and claiming you’re not a Kamijou self insert fanboy is like claiming you don’t like anime but you have been watching it since you were 12.

And now she has more potential than she or any other Raildex character ever had. Shame that realizing it would require a nom-japanese writer.

>Mikoto
>Side character
(You)

And then you try to act like you're the victim here

See! Every time.
>so and so is discussing a Railgun character! We better make fun of them immediately!

God damn it MP, I’m probably the only person here that WANTS to fucking redeem you. I WANT to fucking help you and move past this bullshit. Why won’t you even fucking try? Do you even want to fucking actually talk about Railgun? I’m trying to fucking understand and you just push every attempt away. How the fuck are you supposed to find people to discuss the series with if you expect everyone to read your fucking mind?

What is this?

Attached: D27KALAVYAAzfiM.jpg (750x808, 100K)

To be fair, the Accelbowl only just got its first hints of beginning in NT22. For it truly begin, we'll need Last Order, Worst, Estelle or maybe a new girl to have a clear rivalry with 545. Hamazura doesn't even have hints of an actual rivalry yet. Unless you count Dion saying "its always about your girlfriend, huh?"

Mikoto is an Index character

Someone posting their prediction

You’re the bad guys. Look at the thread. Actually look at it from a distance and don’t side with yourselves because you guys are you. Tell me who the actual bad person is?

Some random guy talking about the ways he could see NT being adapted

Only norwegian I care about if frenda.
Trashinus is irrelevant.

Attached: Dance.gif (780x440, 489K)

Go away, this website isn't for you

Othinus is danish

post more images of that dumb midget

Reminder that Miki already shat on the NT anime theory.

Well I can’t think of anything to talk about off the top of my head now because YOU made me mad! In the words of Varis from game of thrones “if you want to play you’ll have to start” user, and that’s that.

See, this right here. You say you want to talk to people, yet you decide for them what they secretly mean or want or whatever. Why the fuck can’t you accept that there are others that might thing similarly to you, but don’t go overboard and throw a fucking hissy fit? Christ, I talked to this guy before, I managed to agree to disagree regarding Touma. Why is this so hard for you? If you can’t accept that there are other parts of Raildex, if Touma hurts you this fucking badly, then drop it already. Jesus fuck. Let people enjoy the things they want to enjoy for Christ sake.

It’s more for me than you could ever believe.

Still Scandinavia

Othinus is pish and shite

Multiple people have tried to reach out to you and you push them away. We aren’t the bad guys here.

>blond
>perfect portions
>sexy bomb body yet also extremely cute
>secretly nice and tsundere
>actually touma's original heroine
>actually saves touma
>watches out for the sisters better than Misaka did. Doesn't let 10000+ of them die
>BTFO of Misaka in her own manga
>saved the sisters as well as Misaka from going L6, the destruction of AC, and even reunited Dolly with her dike friend
>single handedly beat Kihara Gensei
>foiled project exterior's evil motives
>foiled clone dolly project
>folied IDEAL project and transferred the girls into schools including letting the best ones get access to Tokiwadai making it one of the top schools
>goes out of her way to protect the girls in IDEAL as well as girls in Tokiwadai from the darkside of AC
>Actually one of the few girls willing to confess to FUKOUDA man if he didn't have the shit luck of not being able to form memories of the best girl in his harem that's actually willing to confess to him
Literally best girl

Attached: toaru misaki founds tokiwadai.jpg (1080x1545, 867K)

What a fucking ungrateful goddamn cunt, he just spared your ass

Attached: To Aru Majutsu no Index III - 25.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Then fucking think harder. I’m pissed that you even insinuated this shit when I’ve personally reached out to you on multiple occasions. You want a topic? What is each Railgun’s favorite color? There, go fucking wild.

God damn it, I’m so fucking tired. I’m going to bed. Let me know when you pull your head out of your ass and are willing to fucking compromise like a ration human being.

You are. There’s a reason I can’t even discuss my sixth level five theory without immediately being made fun of by literally everybody despite having a ton of evidence when you guys only have claim to Aogami being the sixth because of blue hair compared to my countless paragraphs of evidence for my claim. Really makes you think...

Attached: E6949090-5C04-4812-82AC-FAF289602A0F.jpg (700x394, 70K)

Her interactions with Touma are so sad. I wished she could get her happy ending

Why? Did you get kicked out everywhere else or what? Seriously MP, you’d have a much better chance finding like minded people anywhere but here

>I’m going to finally discuss Railgun with you
>what are their favorite colors
>ummmm ummm ummmm I’m leaving now before you can even answer!

Attached: 7729F98F-6574-4C0F-B37B-B8BFC29093A6.jpg (640x360, 14K)

Who would read a volume about Mikoto and Othinus getting filled with eggs though? Kamachi isnt that lewd to show it, he'll keep it secret.

That's cute, but you've seen nothing yet. Watch this.

>Tomboy
>Pretty without makeup
>Good Onee-san to her imouto
>Loyal
>Tomboy
>Awesome fashion sense
>Curvy
>Polyglot
>Talented violinist
>Smelly feminine penis
>Knows how to weave persian rugs
>Gekota fanatic
>Introvert
>Athletic
>Rich & famous but not a cunt about it
>Down to earth personality
>Tomboy
>Passionate
>Outwardly strong but will show her tender & vulnerable emotions to you because you're special to her
>Smelly feminine penis
>Children love her
>Physical manifestation of "Ride-or-Die"
>Living phone charger
>Supergenius
>Raped Frenda after defeating her
>Happy to just hang out and bullshit with you
>Always planning sweet dates
>Tomboy
>Voiced by Rina Sato

Attached: 20190302_220513.jpg (935x1190, 402K)

preganon we need you!

Tell me this scene was supposed to be a joke

If the best JC Staff can do is show Dark Matter as giant strips of tape they may as well not bother adapting NT6

Attached: 1535503986678.png (853x480, 332K)

Notice how she doesn't even need to "BTFO" anyone to be the best girl.

Fuck off to /d/ if you want to fap to your garbage fetish so much.

Mikoto and Othinus got iskeai'd to inside the fish eggs, the only way out is to fully unleash whatever demon is inside the fisheggs into the world

Mikoto: Green
Kuroko: Purple
Uiharu: Pink
Saten: Red

Just do it yourself. You literally just have to bend a single line.

Saten’s favorite color is green idiot.

Listen to me MP. I know you won’t go anywhere. But I’m not going either. Im going to fucking save you from this self destructive bullshit whether you want me to or not. So you better dig in deep because I’m never going to give up on you.

>20190302_220513.jpg
Worst's face isn't like that tho, but the chest is about right

And Index blue!

It's actually red and yellow.

??

You mean orange?

Why do you say that and why are you being hostile.

Misaka seriously gets wrecked by Misaki at every turn in railgun manga.

Power of boobs

Attached: toaru mikoto misaka L5 breasts.png (900x1300, 863K)

Stop replying already white knight-kun, it's not worth it.

Mikoto will fight Anna and die 10031 times before doing any real damage to her

R e d a n d y e l l o w

She does BTFO Misaki quite often though

Please show me how to do that, I’m no good at photoshop.

Listen to your boyfriend user.

See
It’s already too late for us to ever be get along. We’re fated to be enemies forever.

I skipped past half of episode 25
it was that fucking awful

You keks seriously think this studio is going to do NT justice, lol

Misaki is a girl?

That'a the consequence of her being best, not the reason

Mikoto ain't even the best Misaka.

Will, Worst, 10032, dolly, and Last Order are all superior Misakas.

Attached: in the trash it goes.jpg (268x188, 7K)

She’s a lady.

Hamazura has the strongest bowl after touma what are you on about

We all are.

Damn, Mikoto is so much more fun to be around than Misaki!

>posting the trash man while posting a trash opinion

Attached: 1548880595956.png (587x683, 145K)

The funny part is that they were supposed to be wings, you know, SINCE THE EPISODE IS TITLED WINGS

started on it the second it was posted

Attached: ahhhhh the french champange, stwins alawaz knnfn fritz exelnz.jpg (935x1190, 678K)

Othinus lewd coming up.

Attached: 1805731B-6F3F-4256-8D48-19E813DCFA72.jpg (868x1369, 101K)

If anything people only have hope it will be animated even if badly. We might see the end of Othinus arc in 20 years

> Have to wait till July for Accel anime
Dammit, what am I supposed to watch in spring to tide me over?

It makes sense that they wouldn't be actual feathery wings, though. Equ. Dark Matter is supposed to be a practical application of Kakine's power, so it wouldn't have his chuuniness attached to it.

That's something called post-irony.

Hamazura already has a girlfriend, and no girl as ACTUALLY tried to fight Rikou for him? Show me where Mugino, Saiai, OR Dion have been antagonistic specifically because she's dating Hamazura and they want the cock. Mugino going nuts in DRAGON and WWIII wasn't about wanting cock, it was about powerlust. Show me a scene where any other girl has a moment where she outright says "I know Takitsubou has the title of girlfriend right now, but I have no intentions of accepting that easily"

At least Accelerator has a small chance of another girl declaring a rivalry on 545

Is this the most beautiful girl in the world?

A whole volume about two of the most popular heroines getting egg'd seems like a big risk to upset the fans like that.

Pretty much. I as a certified LN reader can give you my personal guarantee on that.

I unironically read the LN and I think Saten is best girl.

Get a clue retard. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE YOU SAMEFAGGING, SHITPOSTING WHORE

Stop replying. Not even MP believes her victim card bullshit. Its just an easy way to bait people into paying attention to her.

The end of NT is the perfect time for Hamazura to die.

Whoever has the collective will of the Misaka network actually has the largest bowl. Not necessarily the best, but certainly the largest. In that sense it's either toeman or #1 jobber

Fuck! Those eyes get me every time.

Isn’t MP a god?

Byouri turned into a lochness monster dude, this is likely a schedule fuck up since the title is referencing something that isn't actually in the episode.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=d9HuytBlOWQ

Will says she's Team Kamijou, but Kamachi himself implies she's being hypocritical. I personally think Will is ignoring Last Order and WORST's existences for some reason, and that's why she can say "Team Kamijou" with such confidence. Now, I don't think Kamachi is going to have Will be so shallow that she ignores them JUST because they get in the way of her being Team Kamijou, but he has called attention to it, and the Network IS made up of a bunch of teenage girls that could easily be that shallow.

Based and biribiripilled

Why do all girls' fags need to compare their girls to Mikoto?

How Do you get that?
>Animator draft
not suppose to open for public yet

Attached: D2Ntkz2VYAEhTA8.jpg (750x567, 52K)

> Those proto-Q-chans
Woah.

> Byouri turned into a lochness monster
Because she had a flair for the dramatic, plus Kakine had started taking over her anyway.

Attached: ni_r71.jpg (850x640, 345K)

We all are.

Cum guzzling shitstain whore

Attached: 1553554637883.jpg (633x950, 517K)

Kuroko and Mikoto are so close they’re pretty much the same girl when we really think about it.

Attached: 6013B9F5-39B9-4026-A5E6-3AEDF7F1F7D9.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>implying employees can't speculate
That sounds bullshit anyways since they said one possible scenario was NT7 as a movie

What does it have to do with my post?

Snuff doujins when?

I know but the fact that they were called wings in the LN and the title should be all you need to know. They likely couldn't bother making cgi wings for mooks

It’s a metaphor.

There could always be some other reason Will ignores Last Order and Worst besides "ugh, you're cramping my Team Kamijou style". Another reason for them being ignored by her doesn't exclude her also enjoying the fact that ignoring them gets the non-Toumafags on the Network out of her way

Haimura is such a shit artist

Kamachi just wants her to be a special snowflake so that when she dies Accel can get credit for going Naruto nine tails fox on whoever kills her. She literally exists as a plot device to make Accel look cool.

>is cute
>is girl
yes, it doesn't have to be complicated.

Last Order a shit and a cuck

Hrs definitely not as good as the guy they have doing the art for Ghost Bud.

twitter.com/Nagi_Happy_sub/status/1112048269956243457

I'm personally more upset they cut Will's first mention in the new episode, seems a bit more important than playing the OP

I never thought about it like that before.

Hey boys wanna see something really cute?

Attached: sashaaaa.jpg (1920x1080, 878K)

Happy endings are for soys and children. Life is supposed to be sad and depressing.

Especially since the OP isn’t that good in the first place.

>isn’t that good

It’s shit. No need to sugar code it.

Buddhist pls

Hey fag wanna kill yourself for your shit fetish?

That image doesn't say anything about NT7 being a movie, it says one possibility is just cutting it out entirely.

I’m going to laugh when all the intro songs for Railgun s3 are god mode.

Attached: FD40A6A6-CD68-45AF-9C69-03D8FFE8E5CC.jpg (608x611, 54K)

That's even worse

I'm going to laugh when they aren't.

Miki already shot down the NT anime idea

Well the ones in Index three already suck Dolphin dick so at worst it will be equal but we all know better than that. With our guy Nagai directing we’re going to get some good stuff.

*Sniff doujins when?

Attached: 1509241230451.jpg (1022x440, 179K)

They don't.

They do.

Knew it would never happen after the trainwreck that is Index 3.

They don't. Also Only My Railgun is garbage.

god mode.
>fripSide

Attached: clap.gif (360x697, 457K)

Eh, her formal introduction in NT6 is enough. I wonder how they'll handle her if they animate her. Will they give the clone she's possessing some sort of eye effect, apply a filter to the clones' VA, or maybe both?

NT never

This is the most retarded story ever, not in a good way either.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q_sQUK418mM

You’re lucky I’m not dropping the English one on ya.

Attached: D6BA69F1-388B-4F5C-89F9-C27FED752901.jpg (1151x649, 42K)

>Only My Railgun is garbage.
WHY?

Attached: cryingjobber.jpg (423x600, 42K)

I’m so ready for Railgun to remind us how good this series could be after the dumpster fire that was Index 3.

I’m so ready for Accel to remind us how good this series could be after the dumpster fire that was Index 3.

At least we can all agree on Index three being a dumpster fire.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3LVn0hFzik
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFqUO8Qz4p0

Attached: 6B3B2D9D-17B9-4FC2-BC7D-29BD38B0E4F5.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Attached: D2VnIkLU0AEJUBr.jpg (762x1055, 121K)

cease posting niggers, nigger.

Cute goddess. Would egg.

It takes a special level of fail for Misaka to somehow be worse than Misaka Worst. But she is.

Othi-chan is made for Kamijou-san.

Attached: 1494394432913.jpg (587x450, 264K)

>Also Only My Railgun is garbage.

Attached: 1551444282759.png (500x541, 301K)

Every Misaka is a better Misaka than Misaka

Worst isn't even bad.

I agree, Misaka 10032 is the worst Misaka.

Mikoto >= LO > WORST > 10032

WTF is that? A thiclet?

Attached: 1546680461524.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Reminder that Touma x Othinus is an asspull.

Mikoto is the only good Misaka though. The rest aren't even salvageable.

Attached: 1543607171602.png (400x400, 76K)

>the tsunderecuck speaks

Mikoto would #metoo the shit out of you, neckbeard

Go to bed Othinus

>Scum from /pol/ hates Mikoto and tsunderes
Figures.

Attached: 1550378856550.jpg (450x450, 39K)

>mikotocucks deny being ogres
She would electrocute you to death if your obese sweat showed up anywhere near her.

Mikoto hating shitposters just can't stop shooting themselves in the feet!

I can’t stop replaying these.

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

How?

See

We always get more Misamisa because it's Kamachi's shit and he obviously enjoys their relationship, but what he will ultimately make of them (best of friends, remain frenemies, hint at them being more than friends, devolve into rivals, anything id possible really) remains to be seen and it's hard to predict.

That didn't actually explain anything

We're talking about Bestsaki here, not you're mum.

I'm so sorry you're dumb

I'm sorry you're a butthurt mikotocuck

Sauce for these nationality claims?

Lol I knew you're the same guy

I'm so sorry that you don't have an argument beyond prepping biribiri's bull

NT1
NT2
NT3
>NT Movie 1 ~ 2021
NT4
NT5
NT6
NT7
>NT Movie 2 ~ 2022
NT8
NT9
NT10
>NT Movie 3 ~ 2023
NT11
NT12
NT13
>NT Movie 4 ~ 2024
NT14
NT15
NT16

Attached: 1446492597612.png (515x494, 273K)

How come scientists in AC had Mikoto's perfect DNA and still failed to produce a single decent clone?

Your life is officially expired old man. Anime movies are a thing of the past.

Railgun chapter 83
Frenda said some line and people argued whether it was Swedish or Norwegian. Some Norwegian user said it was the latter.

PriPri will have a series of movies instead of a second season

Because Mikoto is subhuman trash

PriPri, Garupan, Fate movies etc

Attached: __ange_and_princess_princess_principal_drawn_by_tsuta_no_ha__522318007fa1a74d35603bf218fbf6e9.jpg (1000x660, 224K)

But Mikoto is a good girl.

No tsundere is good.

All tsunderes are good.

All tsunderes are shit.

Based and redpilled

Based and redpilled.

>smelly feminine penis
Kek. I like how everyone's acting like you didn't put this in there. Also, like half of the cast are super genius ans rich (including Misaki) so I dunno why you think it sets her apart. Actually pay attention to what tbe guy falseflagging as a Misakifag writes next time. It makes for better bait when there's at least some effort.

No one is reacting to it because it's widely accepted that Mikoto has a level 5 mega meatstick

Schizophasia-kun?

It's not surprising that Will is on team Kamijou.

>Since she's the collective of the 20001. That includes a huge number that died at the hands of Accel.
>LO and Will are naturally at odds. LO is the youngest and at times last mature. Will as the collective is the oldest and wisest. LO actively manages the network. Will watches and intervenes rarely and at the most opportune/necessary moments. LO is mainly preoccupied with Accel so Will naturally watches over Touma. Will despite saying she's on team Touma is also guiding Accel down a path she feels benefits him.
>Worst and her positive weight on Accel isn't included since she's not part of the network. Will and LO have both described Worst is more like a hacker that hacked into the network implying the information mostly goes towards her rather than her info into network.

Weird thing is LO does love #1 and shares her feelings through the network. It wouldn't be unthinkale (though unlikely) that the wiser Will may understand the feelings of the network and not say it or voice the opposite. If you look at her actions she's watched out for #1 when she took over LO, expressed her that she's happy with #1's maturity after his fight with Touma, and is giving hints to Accel on how to move forward.

>on whoever kills her.
Are you talking about Will or LO? Either way I'm not sure Kamachi has the balls to kill off anyone truly important anymore. Maybe Will, but I can't see him killing off LO.

How many non-villains have died besides Frenda?

She's really, really not. She works fine in Railgun where the cast was especifically crafted to bounce of off her and she's fine for the action parts, but her relationships with any given particular member of the cast in the novels and even Railgun itsrlf are actually kind of dull and underdeveloped, except for Kuroko and you guessed it..Misaki.

How did Kamisato even figure out what WR's trigger phrase was? Unless he make it the trigger himself.

I just assumed Kamachi called her unfaithful because she was helping out Accel despite being the will of the clones

>Kamachi will never let her banter with Accel

Attached: 1287561162154.jpg (189x251, 6K)

What's with this needless obsession to ALWAYS compare your girls to Mikoto specifically? Just how insecure about your tastes can you be?

>implying Frenda wasn't a villain
Even Accelerator is on Team Kamijou. Not surprising that Will is as well.

Attached: JCSTAFF TSUN.jpg (650x367, 30K)

She saved Saten in railgun?

But if she's a villain then you're making my case for me.

What about that post points to schizoid behavior? If anything, both of the falseflaggers involved in the reply chain before my intervention have a higher chance of being mental cases than me. I'm just the average slightly autistic Yea Forums poster.

Nah, she is.

I don't know if she would be able to hold off her sperging at him long enough to banter. But seriously, with Misaki recovering and Kuroko being completely irrelevant in the novels, reading about Mikoto in the newest volume sounds like a very dull hassle unless Kamachi can make her and Othinus work. In fact, the latter is in the exact same boat as Mikoto when it comes to having interesting relationships with more than just one member of the cast.

I tried watching this stupid railgun whatever anime once. Got about 10 eps in but couldn't take anymore, it was one of the worst animes I've ever watched. Absolute dogshit garbage

Best regards from /k/

He just said she was more fun than Misaki, which is true. Misaki's chemistry with everyone but Mikoto is even sadder and Mikoto herself has been getting the upper hand in the MisaMisa banter as of late.

He's an obvious falseflagger, but for once it actually comes from somewhere because Misaki was deliberately designed and written to work as a contrast and foil to her, and they have an ongoing "rivalry".

Can you niggers kill this thread already, I want to make another thread already

Attached: Compared with ME please.jpg (1200x960, 105K)

Completely false. Misaki and Junko are ten times better than Mikoto and Kuroko, and that's with just a fraction of the latter's screentime. Hell, Misaki developing a bond with Dolly and Mitori and their little group dynamic was better established than Mikoto's relationship with her squad too. On the other hand, Misaki has had so little contact with magic side characters that casting a judgement on those would be unfair. Logically, given the nature of the franchise Misaki couldn't possibly fulfill Mikoto's role in Railgun, but yes, I'd rather read about Misaki's immediate inner circle than Mikoto's.

>posting the low resolution version

Attached: 1533110317198973718.png (940x720, 643K)

I guess whatever floats your boat. I liked Mikoto's dynamic with the other characters much better while being completely indifferent to Misaki's.

I agree with this. Honestly if there's a Misaki chapter or anything and it doesn't involve Mikoto It feels like a chore to go through. She's just not that entertaining on her own, or with any other characters for some reason save for maybe Dolly as that was a touching moment.

Falseflagger my ass

>Misaki developing a bond with Dolly and Mitori and their little group dynamic was better established
I can understand Misaki and Junko but this is pure bullshit.

hey niggers, do you think that part will also have a book dedicated to these 3 like NT and OT?

Attached: nt6hq.jpg (700x1003, 620K)

still you can't stickk her on

I actually completely forgot Mugino did anything at all in that volume

Don't get me wrong, while Misaki's personality lends itself to having relationships exactly like the one she has with Junko (which is actually pretty complex down to it being borderline exploitative), there's a reason she was introduced as a foil to Mikoto and she's not the lead on AB. Besides, we're talking about two manga stories (visual medium) that are spinoffs of a heavily action-oriented novel. Abilities that aren't visually impressive aren't going to make a lead immediately accessible to an audience of teenagers.

Nope.

keeping Accelerator from killing himself like a retard was pretty big I think

Saying "hey stop being stupid" isnt really that big.

Not even Misaki and Junko interactions are interesting. It's all tryhard cutesy and unfunny stuff that appeals to the lowest common denominator so I don't know what that Misakifag is on.

but the fact that someone as supposedly nutty as her had to be the one to do it was the highlight

Kamachi can't even seem to agree with himself about how close Saten & Uiharu are suppsed to be with Mikoto. You're kidding yourself if you actually think they're written convincingly as a group of friends.

Its true they both have little in the way of interesting relationships with other cast members, but it seems like at least Kamachi isnt trying for Othinus. She just flat out doesnt talk to anyone else at all, whereas Mikoto will interact with plenty of characters like Saten and Uiharu while having the most shallow surface level relationships. Just feels weird, like the people joking about Mikoto having autism are legitimately onto something.

Girls like Misaki and Frenda tryharding to be cute actually makes them annoying for me.

How long until Kamachi writes a Misaki SS? What about her parents?

Her mother definitely a loli

We dont know the parents of 90% of the cast, I doubt it'll come up

>the one she has with Junko (which is actually pretty complex down to it being borderline exploitative)
Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Until Kamachi shows us the negative consequences of this relationship there's zero complexity to it.

IB is the cork and the right arm is the vessel.

Stringing buzzwords together isn't an argument. You either don't read AB or you're a complete moron, because everything about their dynamic is fully justified there. Conversely, I could dismiss Mikoto and Kuroko's entire relationship based on very similar grounds to yours (and she has the best explored relationship with Mikoto in tbe franchise by far), but that would be vert dishonest and reductive.

>nips agree that Accel vs Kakine is the best fight in Index III
Not a high bar to pass, but man it feels good. This could mean better things for the TRUE NUMBER ONE

Attached: 1540560019016.jpg (949x533, 95K)

Misaki should go the way of the Frenda. AAA chainsaw should do the job.

Tokiwadai is literally in the background, that's not founding it, that's just the lady reiterating Tokiwadai's ideals.

Speaking of Mugino, her relationship with Kinuhata seems more vibrant than whatever Kuroko/Misaka/Junko/Misaki do. I guess part if it is the fact that we don't get sick of it due to overuse.

Attached: Saten.Ruiko.full.683769.jpg (1920x1200, 614K)

Who cares?

Attached: Kakine's Harem.png (570x450, 443K)

Attached: 154332567446.jpg (285x253, 80K)

OPM

"Unfaithful" kind of has negative connotations, no? Are you saying it's a BAD thing she helped out Accelerator? I think that's going a bit far.

It was definitely the best fight. Meme punching end aside, the cinematography was great.

Plus it's a fairly iconic fight for the series in general. I thought the Acqua vs KL fight would be better but it wasn't.

I think the point is that there's a hint that Will may not be as firmly on Team Kamijou as she says, or at least there's something not quite right about it

Based Kakine poster.

I meant relative to what the clones might think of Accel.

You win some you lose some, as the saying goes. With Miki's public acknowledgement I hope there will be more effort to finding capable talent for NT

Attached: SuperSmug.jpg (474x575, 41K)

"Unfaithful" still has negative connotations, though. So you really think Kamachi is saying "Will is being bad because she helped Accelerator"? I don't see it.

I want Frenda to spit in my mouth.

Mikoto and Kuroko are almost as bad but at least there's SOME depth to it, while Junko is literally just Misaki's pet. Hell, i'd say that Misaki and Junko remind me of Touma and Index too much save for the biting bit.

Attached: Woah.jpg (500x788, 55K)

Attached: WhatTheFuckIsThis.jpg (620x373, 98K)

He did and it was about some figure. It wasn't awful but it was barely about Misaki. In fact, it was more notable for containing foreshadowing about AC's future than exploring anything about Misaki.

He already kind of did. Despite almost kiling herself for Misaki's sake, Junko still thinks of herself as inadequate, and Ghost-chan journey into Misaki's psych telling her to be more selfish seems like a very obvious setup.

Attached: Tsuchimikado.jpg (511x1000, 397K)

Just replace Misaki with Junko in the main story. Watching 2 electromasters working together would be more entertaining.

Now you're just baiting. ITEM literally makes zero sense as a merch unit, and every bit of actual depth to their relationship has come via retcon.

>He already kind of did. Despite almost killing herself for Misaki's sake, Junko still thinks of herself as inadequate
>still thinks of herself as inadequate
That means he didn't do anything yet.

>Ghost-chan journey into Misaki's psych telling her to be more selfish seems like a very obvious setup.
I'll give you that, at least there is a chance.

If there was anything "unfaithful" about Will, it was her implying Accelerator was hers in a round about way (after all, calling him unfaithful implies that he is claimed by her) but then turning around and saying "btw I like Touma lol". You can't have your cake and eat it too, Will. Either take the albino or leave him be. You can't get mad cause you feel he isn't being faithful to you then turn around and claim you love someone else. That makes you unfaithful to both him and the other guy you claim to love. You aren't getting Touma anyway.

Pregoanon?

That's stupid. Mikoto already has been shown as capable of replicating Junko's schtick, for starters, and personality-wise, Mikoto has zero beef with her, so she would just be another girl Mikoto treats kind of nice but maintains her distance with. I'm so glad you don't write this or any other story.

a relationship not having negative aspects doesn't equal zero complexity

Yes it does.

It's not even actually portrayed fully positively like that user claimed. Junko just tried acting like a martyr for a girl that tends to act like a martyr despite projecting herself as selfish. They're full-on dysfunctional despite really caring about each other.

Yes it actually does.

Less complex sure, but not zero. Two characters being positive towards one another and covering for each other's weaknesses can be more complex than throwing in drama for the sake of conflict.

Misaki is also jealous of Junko's athleticism and makes her stuff herself which people have called her out for

Please dont be upset, but you know it'll be way more entertaining to watch those two fight someone than the nonstop fanservice Misaki has and nothing else to go with it

Depth and complexity are different things. The relationship you've described is simplistic, but deep. Not sure if this applies to the one that Misaki and Junko have.

You say retcons I say that's an organic dynamic without recycled filler gags. The fact that their attitudes can range from non-trusting to playful/friendly makes Item interesting.

Oh well. Guess "Oujo-sama!Onee-Sama!" scenes are pretty consistent aren't they are

>Mikoto's fights in the LNs
>entertaining
You lost me even more. And the manga already has Kuroko with a different powerset acting like Mikoto's shielder. Dou you actually evet think things through before posting them? Junko just being a lesser Mikoto being thrown in there while they fight someting together sounds exactly like fan service, especially because they have nothing to offer each other in terms of character growth or dynamics.

I still think it's fishy that the clones are supposed to be individuals yet a single "will" gets to speak for every last one of them. It's a bit of a slap in the face, or a "well that was pointless cause it'll get negated later when they confirm Will doesn't speak for ALL of them"

No, ITEM is just plain nonsense. How can you have Mugino living together with people she should have traumatized for life, and somehow not only fail to explore the consequence of said arrengement but also act like nothing happened in the first place by bringing in her victim's blood sister but ALSO failing to explore that? ITEM'S whole deal is easily Kamachi's worst piece of writing in all of his works. He seems almost afraid of doing anything with them except mantaining an absurd status quo.

Her fights are indeed pretty entertaining. You not liking them is your problem and 2 physically fit electromasters fighting together would be way more fun to read about than the fanservice scenes she constantly gets witg Misaki now. I can get these out of my MisaMisa doujins.

Mugino didn't traumatize Saiai in any way so I don't see what that has to do with anything.
They did explore the arrangement, you should reread NT1, NT5-6, and NT12. Make sure to actually read thoroughly this time.

Junko on Misaka thinking up of a new move they can only do together as it requires 2 electricity based espers to do would be pretty dope desu

>They are all individuals with their own thoughts
>They all share a single will though

>"I'm Team Kamijou"
>But Last Order and Worst exist

Something has to be untrue here. These contradictions can't be justified.

Kamachi would never do that because it doesnt has some obscure Thelema reference that spans for 10 pages

I assume Will just represents the opinion of the majority or something like that. Would be interesting to see a conversation between the Will and a clone who disagrees with it, but first we'd need the clones to actually appear again.

I mean, look at these contradictions A majority and only a majority as opposed to ALL of them makes sense. I mean, Kamachi did kinda call her out. And Last Order wouldn't agree with a lot of what Will said in NT22 - at least according to all the characterization she's had so far.

If we take WILL’s words for granted, and I don’t think that we should.
But if we will, it might come out this way. She wants to help Kamijou, but she can’t, there is just no way for her with all of her power to do anything for him directly.
Accel on other hand is another story and she can easily boost him up. Her boosting Accel helped Touma’s goal of punching Coronzon, in theory, until the Dumbo accidently herself. And that comment about “Team Kamijou” is her stating that Accel will only get this boost when he is on the same team as her.
Or she is just a degenerate wishing for dp.
WILL vs Memenus when.

Attached: Stupid hat.jpg (1920x1080, 145K)

First of all, I can think of very few things more boring than having two characters where one has the exact same skillset as the other (but better) fighting on the same team, in a setting that allows for a wide variety of abilities no less. And think about you're suggesting just from a story perspective for a second. For Mikoto and Junko to fight together, their opponents would have to land somewhere in the awkward spot where it's not too much for Junko to handle with her established limits, but also strong enough to warrant Mikoto's intervention (AKA vapid fanservice). That about covers Railgun and AB.

Also, learn to read. I said Mikoto's fights aren't interesting in the LN specifically, and that's because the people she's aiming to fight ever since she got more involved in the plot render her powers completely useless, so how the fuck is a lesser version of herself like Junko supposed to help there? As dumb as LPR was, at least it's something that allowed both Misaki and Mikoto to justify their mere presence for a couple of volumes, which is already more than what a theoretical combo with any level 5x level 4 could hope to achieve.

What move that requires two electromasters wouldn't be covered by just replaicing Junko with Worst, Dolly or more than just one clone could you think of? And why would it be better than any given level 5 combination? Like I said, it only works as fan service because Mikoto makes Junko redundant in a team the same way that Kanzaki makes Itsuwa redundant, and Misaki would make Mitsuari redundant.

But since he's met Last Order, he's always been on the same team as her. Shit, he MASSIVELY failed at it, but he was even trying to stop the experiment by way of "oh shit they have emotions I can't do this anymore, look she's crying" even before he even met Touma. Something about it just seems off to me. Kamachi's "she's unfaithful" line kind of makes me think that we aren't going to get a "oh Will is actually some kind of demon or virus and not related to the clones at all" thing, but I think something is up with it. Not necessarily "evil" or anything. But something just doesn't fit.

>>Kanzaki makes Itsuwa redundant, Misaki would make Mitsuari and Itsuwa redundant
Fixed it for you.
The only reasonable form of Junko to appear is Misaki's proxy or a bail out device once Cow goes solo.
Other than that she can be leading Queen's harem while Misaki is gone but unless they are doing something plot related with the immense amount of moneys they have it would be just fan service mentions.
I’d rather have Junko saty out of LN for some time, rather than her to appear just for one line of fan service bait.
Her helping Mikoto to do anything power related is pretty meh.
>CLOOOOONEEEES
10032, Worst, Will showing up to do the fusion dance and going Raijin would be way more fun.

Attached: Towels got Cucked.jpg (556x335, 31K)

Wait, there are people that actually like Mikoto? I thought everyone was just being ironic.

Attached: 1547089431211.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

Misaka is BTFO by Misaki by simply existing

I know you were talking about the LN fights. So was I. She doesn't have to win for the fight to be interesting. Even after her fights with Brun and Touma in NT10(which were also fun) when she started getting stomped it was still fun to read. Maybe not for you but for me it was.
So would Junko and her teaming up.

Eh, her bashing her head against a wall like in the HP fight is the opposite if fun for me, and my main problem is that there's several fights in the newest volumes where she literally can't do shit like in that one, not the fact that she loses. I'd rather read about Kamachi's autistic pseudo science lume MisaMisa's combos if its gonna be like that.

Attached: le frenda faec.png (2200x2200, 1014K)

As for Junko/Misaki teaming up, that sounds like any of those capeshit movies where a group if heroes with varying powerlevels beat down a bunch of mooks , so no thanks, I pass.

>Junko/Misaki teaming up
>beat down a bunch of mooks
Remote up.
Button press.
Mooks gone, we get 10 pages of Misaki complaining about gravity and Junko doting on her, eventually asking to carry her around while being extremely flustered about it.
Mikoto shows up just to hear the last line, pick related.

Attached: 1552164309289.png (457x469, 419K)

>no new volumes for the LN I'm reading
Looks like it's the perfect time to watch this again, right after the 2nd season what movie/season should I start next?

Season 3 just starts immediately after the 2nd one so just jump in.

Well I'm really enjoying Railgun squad in the latest novel with all the CSI like stuff and for example her relationship with Kongou in the manga is great and her meetings with Saiai and Leader were fun af

FISH EGG PREGNANCY

Did Touma ever manage to finish that point card?

>Living phone charger
Sold, where can I order one

When did that happen?

The reusable bag point card from NT14.

The best part is that she kills mosquitoes before they even land on her, what i would do for such an ability.

Well he can't finish it now in the state that he's in.

Attached: ToAru-Anime-Misaka-Mikoto-Anime-Ero-Swim-5102716.jpg (811x564, 110K)

She's a big girl.

Maybe for you. But that's a Misaka-size butt.

Why do I keep fucking up

Her butt has exactly the right size.

Could Accelerator melt a piece of metal or freeze a molten glob just holding it by manipulating molecules vibration?

ride my face pleeeease

Sure. He' basically like a god now or something.

no

Maybe

no

why not

because

Is the anime over? How was it?

yes

One more episode left.

based and redpilled

no

I can't believe a side character in a side story got a better lewd scene than some of the main girls have in years of existence.

Attached: 1553712572244.jpg (1490x2048, 1.91M)

>smelly feminine penis
Guess I'm a Mikotofag now

Seike is bigger.

I like this, but what's going on?

Hello guys
I just wanted to tell you I always remove artist signatures because fuck artists. 95% of their crap is not worth saving or sharing in the first place.

So, What Mickey announcement about?

Something about NGNL from what I heard from an user yesterday.

>smelly feminine penis
Guess I'm a Mikotofag now

April 26, 2019

We've been having a lot of shipperfag tears here lately, haven't we? Which shipperfags are next on the butthurt train?

Attached: image.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Cute image but whats the point of this post?

stirring up shit as usual

to start shit

SAO will have 52 Episodes

Do the magical hand/arm at least like her?

Railgun is one of the best anime I've ever seen and I'm pretty sure I fell in love with Haruue.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1085, 163K)

It hasn't even been bad at all recently, we can thank the lack of shippingbait in NT22 for that. The most we get now is something that looks an awful lot like false flagging.

He seemed more into it in the Railgun manga version.

Saiai conveniently fought Stephanie before Mugino showed up which prevented her from being there. And no, Kamachi's never actually explored how Mugino and the rest of Item forgave one another, so you're wrong. Be sure to read thoroughly this time.

fuck, I hate Nisekoi

I’m going to save her.

Attached: AA71C8D9-CBAD-4CB5-960E-BD19CABA93E5.jpg (408x653, 58K)

Fuck off, MP.

>Kamachi's never actually explored how Mugino and the rest of Item forgave one another
He went all in with Hamazura's speech to Mugino in WW3, which you apparently didn't read. Takitsubo is a sleepyhead who goes along with her boyfriend so when she assists Mugino in that same arc you can tell she holds no grudge. Mugino did nothing to Saiai whatsoever so there's no forgiveness to be had. And last but not least she did visit Frenda's grave as instructed by Hamazura in NT1. If you don't like it, good for you. But don't speedread and pretend it never happened.

meant for obviously

Vote for your favourite players to represent Yea Forums in the upcoming 2019 Spring Babby Cup.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform

I’m not MP I’m just a Dionfag.

>Do you think we will get more MisaMisa in NT23
No.

Attached: 45458796-EA25-4016-8206-845864DE4047.jpg (600x370, 55K)

Othinus is for unprotected sex.

Attached: 59586878_p0.jpg (800x1090, 123K)

I need to sniff that butt

post the tsundere dream team pic

Actually, that's the whole point. Senseless and stupid fanservice comes from characters that nobody cares about. In railgun - this girl. In index - misamisa.

you contradict yourself but that's probably intentional so whatever

While index 3 is completely destroyed, sao 3 receives 52 episodes. If there is justice in this world, then it is definitely not on our side.

Attached: 31245346.png (529x537, 625K)

I care more about Misaka than I care about life.

>MKL lives in my country.
Fuck, bros.

yikes

Attached: 1471314746373.png (405x327, 147K)

You know what you must do user. You must rid the world of that menace.

I don’t like Astral Buddy.

El Angelo Acelerador Blanco

Attached: 73973656_p0.jpg (414x381, 129K)

You know precisely what I mean. Whatever Mugino said to the rest of Item as an apology (if she even apologized) was completely skipped over, she just helps fight against those soldiers and teams up with the people she hated for no good reason. We literally never see her interact with the other members when they get back to AC until it skips to NT1.

Just wanna see my frenda again bros