SAOA: GGO

I mmiss LLENN.
I dunno why Yea Forums acts like they hated her show so much.

Attached: D2Zfyf9XQAAvIRN.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

It's just desperate SAOfags that don't want to accept a loli spinoff blew mainline SAO out of the water without even trying.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.57_[2018.0 (1280x720, 69K)

This show was great. Kiritofags are bottom of the barrel scums.

Too bad she wasn't even the best girl of her own show.

Attached: 1525467973146.jpg (1000x1001, 167K)

>I dunno why Yea Forums acts like they hated her show so much.
because it was shit

Kiritofag spotted

real tier 1 soldier from aggo
instead of military villain write by Kawahara

Attached: 1.png (835x436, 938K)

The volume was an emotional roller coaster. I wasn't expecting that ending at all even though I really should have considering the author's other works. I thought I was safe just because it was SAO. It was hilarious and fucked up when LLENN said fighting and killing was fun after Jacob asked why she murdered everyone
Also this volume made me love ZEMAL.

I hope they will crossover to SAO one of these days. Both in game and in the real world. It will be funny Kirito meeting a girl who isn't after this sword.

I swear a jap played DCUO and saw me and made this character. I would wear the exact same set of clothes with the same dye and hair/hair color in DCUO with guns as a weapon as a loli.

>I dunno why Yea Forums acts like they hated her show so much.
It was every bit a poorly thought out mess of narrative and setting like the original SAO, but with LLENN instead of Kirito. Which is a marked improvement, don't get me wrong, but I'm not about to forgive all its flaws over that like some of you. Also real world Karen was better than LLENN.

Oh. That's a good thing you included that spoilered bit, you almost seemed like a reasonable person that didn't eat shit for dinner.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online Alternative - Gun Gale Online - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.44_[2018.0 (1280x720, 46K)

ZEMAL already made me love them since their creation
but also T-S made me love them too
their got much balls in this volume

Attached: 2.png (343x492, 191K)

You're right the tactical armored shopping carts were pretty great, and I laughed like an idiot when they all just decided to gun each other down rather than try to win. I didn't get to 8 yet, but I'm hoping their goddess leads them to victory.

I wish I owned clarence's gun

here you are

Attached: 3.png (342x240, 59K)

Attached: AR57 upper reciever.jpg (993x433, 240K)

I got to see one in real life but the company stopped making them so they're expensive now

>Karen sends a letter to Elsa clearly linking her to LLENN
>M shows up the next episode knowing who she is
>Show focuses super hard on Elsa way more than what's normal for a band the character likes
>HAHA WOW GADZOOKS PITO IS ELSA I BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING
That alone dropped the show's score at least a point

It's more likely than you think

Attached: shopping-cart.jpg (1040x513, 238K)

indeed, no other character's got their dicking in SAO illustrated

Attached: 1553076321146.jpg (900x1350, 477K)

The LN art style is a lot better.

Attached: bony.png (1443x2048, 1.44M)

look at those hips, she could cut lumber

Attached: You+gotta+unleash+the+beast+_7dff1a32ab8c8d616498f48d0bc95fbc.jpg (871x870, 134K)

By the way
i really want see SJ4 be animated
because of the members of team LPFM

Attached: nklX9xY.jpg (695x369, 54K)

Are you moonreaders or are English TLs that far in?

Because its garbage. It has worse flaws than the main series, but all of those gets ignored because the protagonist is a cute girl.

>doesn't explain himself or these supposed flaws
epic

Attached: donald_power.jpg (1280x1046, 90K)

Wait hold on

Is this from a doujin or is the crazy masochist guy actually tapping that

Because if he is, nice

Great show IMO. The loli antics were fun

Yes, the masochist guy is actually taping the crazy chick.

you mean he's being used as a meat dildo by her

No, it's mutual love.