Only two days left to watch this disaster

Only two days left to watch this disaster

Attached: 1552965626173.png (1280x720, 1.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/MrAwesome45
onepunchman-anime.net/special/season2_tokuban2.php
sakugabooru.com/post?tags=taboo-tattoo
twitter.com/NotDeadpool_san/status/1112383938301972481
youtu.be/vxoO30azT3I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQzgsP7FDaw
youtube.com/watch?v=rkY6bFt5UkY#ip=1
youtube.com/watch?v=nKbe0kJLoZw
youtube.com/watch?v=xtjxBuPqEjY
youtube.com/watch?v=82mm5JvJOmo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JC Staff made timeless classics such as Azumanga Daioh and Toaru Majutsu no Index. OPM S2 will be kinography, perhaps even superior to Madhouse.

3/10

J.C. staff ruined a normalfag anime.
J.C. staff are your friends.

Attached: 1484956435968.png (224x309, 115K)

uh huh
>implying it won't be some stupid recap episode

>ruined
But they are responsible for masterpieces such as Toaru Majutsu no Index. If anything this season will be an improvement.

BASED

Attached: 15539602594.jpg (173x201, 27K)

Ginga e kickoff is normalfag anime, shitposer-kun

>implying that all anime is not mainstream now

Even though is a recap episode, it's made by JC staff and it will be a glimpse of how the whole season will look like

JC Staff animated the hit series Toaru Majutsu no Index which features hard-hitting close quarters combat animation. This same type of fighting shows up multiple times in the OPM manga. Season 2 will be a strong contender for AOTY.

Attached: 6590b9b297465e1e1969a311df0aee5c.webm (854x480, 2.73M)

cope

That looks pretty mediocre desu.

You first. Toaru Majutsu no Index is one of the greatest anime of the 2000s, if not all time.
how so? It has godlike animation and choreography, arguably better than OPM S1.

I've stockpiled popcorn to watch how people will react to this shitshow.

Attached: 1553919112643.png (552x688, 358K)

Watch more anime. Even fucking Boruto had a brief yet greater output than all of TMI.

Attached: 1542481933340.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

how are you falling for this

There's a slight chance he's a delusional OPMfag doing his hardest to convince himself the second season won't be a complete disaster.

Attached: 1518233436101.jpg (286x284, 29K)

That's all boring martial arts shit. Index's scene expresses the brutality of Touma's street fighting style flawlessly, on a shoestring budget too.
Falling for what? Civil discussion?

>AOTY
GOAT you meant

Nevermind he was really just baiting his ass off.
Ah well.

Attached: 1485744544349.jpg (3000x3000, 1.51M)

>That's all boring martial arts shit
Hmm... Doesn't that ring a bell of a certain someone in OPM.

This was done by Nozomu Abe who is a freelancer and didn't even return for Index III. I doubt the new OPM2 director has the clout to get top level animators like him.

People were willing to read OPM when it was drawn by ONE.

That said, they are probably adapting Murata's version, which is a total slog of filler

Did that pv brain damage your brain and just post this? >

Stop falseflagging with Index you fucking faggot. We keep to ourselves and don’t engage in gay fanbase wars.

PSA: One of our shitposters from Raildex General is spergging out and trying to give Index a bad name via obviously bad falseflagging. Please ignore him.

Of course.
What, uh, "martial arts" does Garou actually do besides some fancy poses and cuhrazy wispy line punches? Let's stop being silly now, anyone can "animate" Garou.
>clout
Are we in the ghetto now? Speak English.
That isn't me, I wouldn't abuse greentext like that.
I'm not falseflagging. My posts might appear slightly provocative in nature, but I assure you I am posting 100% seriously with no intent to bait or deceive my fellow anons.

Attached: 1486244381180.png (700x700, 48K)

Go kek yourself with your expectations

Yes, Azumanga Daioh was known for its nonstop sakuga action.

no sane person unironically types like this who isn't a shit flinging false flagger.

We'll see who's laughing, or as you'd put it, "kekking" when it airs.
Azumanga Daioh may not be a, uh, "sakuga" powerhouse, but it delivered subtle and occasionally brilliant pieces of animation that perfectly complemented the gags onscreen.
Excellent trips.

Can't wait for the unforgivable travesty all elder centipede appearances are going to be.

Attached: x8.png (1720x1236, 2.34M)

Attached: IMG_20190326_102314.png (128x128, 32K)

This is gonna be fucked so badly, if the giant crow was fucking ruined, I don't wanna see how they will animate this

>overlord 3 tier CGI EC

Attached: 1552140063209.jpg (636x564, 43K)

The last episodes of Toaru Majutsu no Index had a detailed golem monster with fluid 2d animation. Elder Centipede will most likely also be 2D.

The only way J.C. Staff can apologize for this travesty is by animating 20 minutes of hardcore sex with Tatsumaki.

Attached: 1515174388909.png (500x1167, 529K)

I can't fucking wait.

Attached: 1432847218113.gif (480x228, 469K)

>keeps posting about index like it means anything.

Attached: D2OimAGWoAAuk3x.jpg (907x819, 30K)

I keep hoping for the announcement that it is cancelled. Alas, the world is so cruel.

At least we'll get the Mob Psycho finale

You don't understand, the sheer amount of detail in these scenes is insurmountable if they don't dedicate all of their resources to it

Attached: 070.png (1600x1150, 2.49M)

Can some post the "netflix adaptation" image?

Attached: 073.png (1600x1150, 2.49M)

>at least we'll get more trash
Okay?

Attached: Hu8YLJi.gif (960x540, 1.08M)

if they made opm s2 look like shit on purpose, that would be better than what we got

Maybe they did.
As a joke

Tatsumaki thread?

Attached: 1512218469895.jpg (3024x4032, 2.02M)

Not yet.

Attached: D1ibOOhUYAAfbVc.jpg (1754x2048, 402K)

Attached: 1543690099786.jpg (2373x2783, 1.15M)

Attached: opm.jpg (550x791, 676K)

Is it possible that JC Staff knows the internet hates them and:
1) made a shitty PV just to troll everyone only to release an amazingly animated OPM
2) intentionally makes OPM shitty as a fuck you to everyone

3) are an incompetent cheap studio

It's 1. They're going to blow us all out.

This.

Doubt it if index 3 and Soma 3 is any indication. Let's just hope the early episodes are just mediocre while the rest is slightly decent.

Attached: 1553048526321.gif (400x224, 3.39M)

They will surprise us with a fully rotoscoped tv series

>Garou fights will consist on still shots of him attacking old-pokemon style with a lot of swirly lines
MAKE IT STOP

So basically less then how s1 did? Kill me.

railgun has a different director than index

Reminder they will do this fight with less effort than this fan did it.

Attached: 1552972542807.gif (560x315, 1.71M)

why is Iaian still running around with that stump.
the OPM world has super science, he should be able to get a robot arm or have his arm regrown.

Probably stubborn or thought this would help improve his fighting style. Also probably didn't want to look weak on front of Atomic and that he needed a replacement to fight.

>that fucking Tatsumaki body
Oh god oh fuck

Attached: shirase3.png (1920x1090, 1.96M)

are there any images of JC Staff Tatsumanko?

this
meanwhile, incel hero looks miles better than OPM S2

to be fair, Kinema Citrus has been working on the Shield Hero adaptation since 2015 (4 years project)

>4 years
>still has QUALITY
jesus

Attached: stroheim.jpg (847x469, 18K)

Boy, this is gonna be a disaster. Can't wait for the laughs.

Attached: hehehehe.gif (480x270, 542K)

source: my ass

Remind me why did Madhouse decide not to make part 2 agian?

They're broke. Literally.

Konosuba movie

everyone splitted and are now busy with other projects + JC Staff desire to cash from the franchise asap
it's true. Kadokawa and Crunchyroll were planning the Shield Hero adaptation since 2015 and picked Kinema Citrus for the job.

forgot to add the fact season 1 had a lot of talented people working on it.

Konosuba always had bad production values so Madhouse literally doesn't have to do anything other than allow the seyuu and scriptwriter to work freely.

Reminder: they have only finished 3 episodes

Sauce me up.

Even better
>Live action

JC Staff a professional anime studio

Attached: JC.gif (800x450, 2.62M)

Some guy on twitter

Attached: mlhu27ap2bp21.gif (1280x720, 1.32M)

You Madhouse shills are wayyy too autistic. Holy shit.

Wew

Attached: yikes.png (747x708, 159K)

AAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAH

Is not Madhouse fault, is not JC Staff fault, is the fault of some greedy "corporate" prioritizing profit over everything else. To put it simple, these "corporates" wanted S2 to happen NOW, just when the team in charge of S1 had their schedule full, so these "corporates" had two options, wait 1 more year and risk profit for S2 or give the project to a much more "cheap" studio to make it NOW, and by NOW I mean "FUCK YOUR LIFE, I WANT IT READY BY MONDAY", they obviously went for the "better" option and this is the S2 we are getting, and the sad part here is, that there won't be a lesson, there won't be a better future, these "corporates" will get a lot of money by investing the minimum, and they will do it again.

OPM is going to be a big downgrade but only idiots believe it's going to be unbearable like berserk 2016 was. It will at least be watchable

Oh wait a minute... Saitama can't fly, can he. Yet when I watched the preview and saw this, I just assumed he was flying away. But no he's supposed to be fucking jumping isn't he.

Jumping very far away at a slow speed but somehow also very lightly with no damage to the building. Can't wait..

This. OPM is plebtier, didn't know Yea Forums was filled with so many faggots

SOUL
O
U
L
souless

What do you watch? I have a feeling you're going to say texhnoshit

Looks good, DAGA
>"OH NO-
>MY EGGS AND GROCERIES!"

Might as well let the fans animate this season or Murata himself.

No I've never watched that shit. Why are you so bothered I said OPM is for plebs? Doesn't take an elitist to think that, a fucking moefag could realize it.

Just tell us what you watch-
Only plebs themselves don't know that they themselves are watching plebs.

>there's gonna be so many fan edits of the shitty animations that we can just re-cut the entire season brand new
OPM is saved!

I have to go now, my home planet needs me

>Goes back to see the PV on youtube, making sure it wasn't a dream.
>A lot of "アニメーションが悪く見える" in the comments
>"The animation seems terrible."
>Ctrl+F that phrase
>300+ results and counting
Is this some kind of Nips' meme?

>ruining anything
>decreasing the level of quality in any part of the world
>friend of anyone
Grow up

OPM was never good anyways

SEETHING

JC

Attached: 89iu.webm (800x450, 567K)

i watch anime but i don't know anything about studios, why do people think it will suck?

Twitter guy

Attached: 8i7u6.webm (800x450, 623K)

Attached: CompetentPertinentCattle-small.gif (435x250, 1.23M)

google translate > "Animation looks bad"

Look at it.

Look. at. it.

Let this guy do season two for the love of God.

OH NONONONO

Attached: 1553019752396.jpg (1080x1617, 141K)

2/10 made me reply

Source?

I know- I can read to a degree.
Animeshon waru ku mieru
What's it about?
There's a LOT of them

People are very skeptical of J.C. Staff because when they drop the ball they drop it in ways people can barely even imagine. Pic related.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] UQ Holder! - 03 [1080p]-00h18m27s315t.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Someone should make a compilation and upload it to youtube, before S2 start, this is just too good to be true.

Ok when i compare it to the first season i see it, but i still have to say, i'v seen worse.
And i still enjoyed it.
Well, not as much as i would enjoy it if it wasn't done like this, but still...

Attached: berserk.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] UQ Holder! - 03 [1080p]-00h18m50s671t.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] UQ Holder! - 03 [1080p]-00h18m52s465t.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] UQ Holder! - 03 [1080p]-00h19m20s034t.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] UQ Holder! - 03 [1080p]-00h18m58s137t.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

And this concludes my presentation on how J.C. Staff made me drop an anime adaptation for a manga I've read for years.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] UQ Holder! - 03 [1080p]-00h18m23s811t.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

OPM was beloved by Yea Forums before the anime and the anime announcement even got a sticky. It really is hilarious to see how the attitude towards it changed once it got popular and you no longer felt part of a cool seekrit club

Picks up from the ashes left behind by index 3, god JC STAFF is such trash.

I love how they didn't even bother adding blood at all in this fight.

Not like Index or the fandom had such a prestigious name in the first place.

It comes out this week? I thought it was coming out next week

Today is sunday user

pomf

Way to prove my point but I guess that's modern in general.

ok, i see it

Attached: wtf.png (459x350, 93K)

I fucking lost it
Honestly I've lost so much hope for S2 that I'm starting to get excited about it again just to see how it turns out

>186457864
I thought Overlord had it bad.

Did these things escape from the Berserk anime or something

Goddamit this is atrocious.

>tfw go through stages of denial, anger, bargaining, and acceptance

and finally got to the point where I'm ok with the animation being bad because just like E3 I'll watch it for the train-wreck

Just gotta be clear that even though they ruined UQ Holder I don't really hate J.C. Staff. They're just super inconsistent. Sometimes a series is great. Sometimes it's that shit. Toradora was great, Kaicho wa Maid-sama was great, Zakuro was great, DanMachi was good, Flying Witch was fucking excellent. J.C. Staff just seems better at doing slice of life with small bits of action. I really doubt they'll do OPM justice, but not everything they do is terrible.

fuck you doomposters, we haven't even seen a single episode yet you are acting like JC fucked your mom

Hello JC animator. You're a talentless hack and 100% of PV's showed that the show was fucking shit.

He's right you know

I mean they already did ruin one of my favorite series (UQ Holder) like I already said. They're also responsible for Slayers Revolution and Evolution-R, which while animated okay were massive disappointments for Slayers fans. More recently they also dropped the ball on Sword Oratoria, leaving it not terrible, but just mediocre. That's not to say everything is bad, like I said here . But from what we've already seen in PVs you've got to be pretty optimistic to think they're not going to fuck this one.

JC STAFF HIRE THIS MAN.

JC Staff already did fuck my mom. I hate them so much. I'll never call him daddy!

They can't afford him.

So why is now JC staff the studio in charge for it?

wtf am I looking at
EW

Also madhouse was pretty low in the comittee of the first seasson. It sounds bad to say this but is too much work for such small percent of the money.

18 years ago, J.C. Staff made the most visually ambitious anime of the last decade. It was also the only great looking anime they ever made.

2/10 bait

>centipedes will be made with the help of shit CGI
>metal knight will be made with the help of shit CGI
>the whole city and background will be made with the help of shit CGI
>Everything and everyone will curse jc sraff's name for the abomination they dared to produce.
Honestly, I can't wait

He is from yemen. In his patreon, he says that for 1$ he can buy an entire meal. If they can't afford him, then they can sink.

link to his patreon

This will most likely look so awful I'm kinda morbidly curious about it, now.

All you retards getting BTFO when the finale airs and it's complete kino will be the best thing of this season. Screencap this. See you in some months faggots.

Attached: 6100238-deflect+6.jpg (662x1040, 227K)

patreon.com/MrAwesome45

Finally, anyway you could have fetch it from his twitter page.

Not all these guys are shilling Madhouse. Some just hate J.C. on principle based on their last few outings.

The thing it,s that is not actually baseless that they could have made a good job.
One thing about madhouse is the fact they never change staff when it comes to sequels, so the same team of the first season will have done a hypotetical sequel.
So the idea that they could have made a good job doesn,t come from nowhere.
I found much more anoying people pointing to other shows like overlord like if that has something to do with the team that works along Natsume.

where are these from?

The problem is that normalfags have no standards. Just look at DBS.

If I know they were going to fuck up S2, I would've wanted them to do it like Mob where they stay with ONE artstyle. Maybe then we can get and finish the Monster Asociation arc.

Normies only know JoJo and shounen shit.

nvm found them
@MrAwesome45 on twitter

they had 3 years though

I'm not defending JCstaff, OPM s2 its gonna be terrible and we all know this however what you all need to understand is that at the end of the day the studio doesnt matter, what matters is the people behind the project. the reason why the season 1 looked so good was because it was animated by literary some of the best animators in the industry who got all together as a one time thing.

studio does matter retard

good studios don't take on projects they have no time for, and then shit them out for money

Well OPMS2 hired Berserk sound director, so we are getting CLANGS.

S2 would be ripe for frame-by-frame redraws by Yea Forums.

>a literal who from a country that has no animation industry and is in the middle of a long civil war can produce better animation cuts than JC Staff

>people want an anticipated anime to fail
This board truly is Yea Forums but anime

Noone wants it to fail, it's just expected at this point.

Idk why would they release it 1 day AFTER MOB SEASON 2 FINALE.

I didn't want season 2 to be shit, but there's nothing to look forward to except JC Staff crashing and burning in spectacular fashion.

Isn't that the narrated recap, which is probably just clips from S1?

Oh right, and it will be 1 hour long for the looks of it.

People just want to feel special in some way in the Internet because they can't in real life.

It's over bros. Move on, we still have the manga at least. But at least, if you are gonna watch it, don't fucking pay for it.

There is a chapter this friday, I hope Murata finally covers Darkshine vs BugGod and pretty much end the Demon fights. At least you can convince the normies to read the manga and witness the Dragon fights.

>let's kill the little chance there is to get season 3 animated

Attached: 1551286552642.jpg (645x968, 153K)

Oh ho ho, Mr.Adult here swears he doesn't experience schadenfreude. Look at how mature he is everyone.

Seethe more fag.

Attached: 59b0c23c0f17add9ac586fcc9cf84d781362610868_full.gif (400x287, 935K)

>giving money to a shameless moneygrab, so that you can have another shameless moneygrab
Based.

There is nothing exceptionally good about the dragon fights, you're arbitrarily dismissing large portions of the manga because you're an impatient fuck.

the QUALITY on Shield Hero is still low so far and it looks nice most of the time. It's also a 25 episodes season compared to other shows so a 4 yr project sounds fair.
We had the first PV in 2017 for christ sake

>4 years
>still has QUALITY

>4 years
>shitty CGI horses
OH NONONONONONONONO

Attached: QUALITY.png (1340x1420, 2.96M)

JC Staff couldn't have started production until 2018, when the online release of chapter 84 came out. They need the complete material to script and storyboard it into the tv serial format.

At least it will make people realize Mob Psycho was always the superior one.

Tfw the manga is literally animated better than the anime

erm.. i think hes talking about incel hero

One Dollar Budget Man

What the fuck is your issue with "normalfag" anime anyway, it doesn't suddenly become shit just because it's popular.

We have sources dating march 2017 of opm starting its production.

I already lost my hype when I found out that Kameda won't be involved in S2. No Kameda = No Kino. It's not just about good animation, it's about good animation with style, and judging from the PV, neither was present.

but Yea Forums fags can no longer feel spezial.

I prefer having bad animation than nothing.

Slideshow Punch Man

>I prefer eating shit than nothing
That's such a normalfag thing to say.

Just let it tank and wait some years till a competent studio decides to adapt it.

The only good dragon fight is sperm
Prove me wrong

Being shit is what makes it normalfag, not the other way around.

>it doesn't suddenly become shit just because it's popular.
Will you still think like that after you read this?

Except what we've seen isn't that bad but you are all overreacting like emotional women.

People that defend the sure to be horrible S2, do you guys not remember when S1 was going to air? Almost all of the fans of the manga on Yea Forums did not expect that the anime will ever reach the quality of the manga. Fortunately, somehow a miracle happened. It was very much something very lucky. Like the stars aligned just perfectly to make it work. But that doesn't seem to be the case for S2. We are going to get somethinb even worse. So, it isn't because our standards are absurdly high because of S1, as our standards were already high prior to it because of the manga. It's just now that we can compare it to S1 which was made with passion for the series.

Whoops.
That was just the confirmation that JC Staff had taken over, not that they were actively working.

what happened to madhouse and natsume?

Attached: 1552981498561.png (2560x2160, 3.85M)

JC hasn't finished more than 2 ep by the time they made the trailer. Stop fucking defending their shit.

Mad house didnt do season 1 and natsume is doing boogiebop.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x360, 997K)

It will look passable as long as nothing's moving. Sonic's still too masculine though and Garou looks kinda old or something.

>MySourceIsYonkou

Yonko, can you fuck off from the threads already.

>Source: reddit
If they were really that behind they wouldn't have put the release date this early, you mongoloid.
It's hard to keep the exact same designs, even Murata has changed a lot some characters like King most notably. What matters is that they look completely fine in normal shots.

Retard, it looks very good, better than any average manga

Fuck, I am sleep deprived. I meant Anime.

No. That they took over was confirmed only in september 2017.

Dodged filler trash.

Attached: 1472922468260.png (271x300, 145K)

>implying anyone currently complaining are from back then

Manga is garbage though.

The thing in April 2nd was confirmed to be a recap episode. S2 premieres April 9th

>complaining about literally TWO seconds of horse CGI
go watch Overlord and then come back

Attached: 1550460178276.jpg (452x544, 47K)

>spreading lies
Nice fag.

How do you think tatsumaki will look with this new art-style?

Second season is dog shit because manga is source material.

onepunchman-anime.net/special/season2_tokuban2.php
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Which is the most likely outcome:
1. They trolled everybody with those videos and the anime will actually be completely different
2. The video was the best animation of the entire season and the show is completely ruined
3. It's just average and forgetable

This. The OPM anime is killed for good.

The thought of some underpaid animator at JC Staff who's sitting at his desk and sweating bullets while drawing one QUALITY in between after another for episode 4 RIGHT NOW makes my sides orbit around earth desu

Yup

Like this.
there won't be Tatsumaki

Attached: Tats.png (700x582, 3K)

I can't really believe that since season 1 was released 4 years ago. They had plenty of time to get better freelancers

Flawed options because there's no "it's bad and forgettable". There will be better cuts than what we saw in the PV, but that doesn't mean S2 can't be bad overall.

So it's... average?

What is that supposed to be?

Just like in the manga.

No, not average. You have watched seasonal garbage for so long that your idea of average has shifted so radically that it no longer means anything. Season ONE was average. This? This looks horrible. It's not quite Musashi Gundoh, but it's getting there.

It means I wanna cut my balls because of people still using PHP in 2k + 20 - 1

> Season ONE was average.

You’re retarded.

I think Seinen is cursed, even Kengan Ashura and Vinland Saga had CGI.

I wish they released on April 30th(same week as Attack on Titan anime returns).

Now there are rumors of Mob S2 having 2 cours.

This.

I remember the first 4 episodes and the reception was mixed, some liked it and some didnt like it because they screwed up the gags(Pay for my ceiling or Today its special sales date being lackluster).

I initially assumed that Mob S2 would run longer than 1 cour because there wasn't enough material for S3.

>""""""""""first anime of spring 2019"""""""""
BROS

Yeah it wasn't greeted greatly, but hype started after Genos vs Saitama.

Murata will release a special deluxe Fubuki & Tats chapter, naked edition, to distract everyone so they don’t watch S2 and avert getting cancer.

so, one of his personal comic?

The anime is dead at this point. A potential S3 would only look worse, no one wants that.

12 episodes confirmed

Seriously?! Way to smear the OPM brand

People will shit on me for this but only episodes 1 and 12 were solid. The rest felt rudimentary or even sloppy at times.

>pattycake pattycake

Nah you just have low standards, sir.

By the looks of it they hadn’t even finished 1

>Toaru Majutsu no Index
>timeless classic
The only good thing was Railgun S. Everything else is fucking shit.

There will be an announcement after the finale. I'm still keeping my hopes up.

But I’m right, though. Oh well, you’ll see in a few days.

>First episode will be a recap of season 1 with narration

Please, not like this.

After 2015, Hero Academia became popular, they got such a great treatment even their filler is good.

Confirmation that it’s a recap episode

Nice anime bro

Where?

At least they know shounenshitters have ADHD and require a recap.

Attached: 1509910958402.jpg (508x493, 24K)

True the hype only started after episode 5, even though Dream fight was good but Mosquito Girl vs Genos, Asura Kabuto fights, even the Sonic fights werent that good.

ONE FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cover should be about King, he is the focus of first episode of S2.

Mob is confirmed 13 eps by credible sources

Bruh..

Attached: 1553033979439.png (2560x720, 2.45M)

Someone post that Genos webm

Or they know almost 4 years is a long ass time.

look at this dude

Post your favorite panels to cope with this inevitable trainwreck.

Attached: TTM.jpg (747x392, 252K)

The woman in charge of the color palette is the same one who worked in Prison School and Soma.

If they are recapping s1, this can only mean 2 things:
1) They are stupid
2) They believe their animation is greater than s1

Either way that will be a glimpse of how the whole season will look like, it's a recap by JC staff

I once thought that until Overlord got a second season. Then when the third season was ending I was certain for the rest of my life that getting nothing is always better than getting something trash.

Should be gopd then.

The worst part is that it probably won't flop. We might even get a season 3.

it probably wont be that bad its a gag manga anyway

If that's the case why is S1 being rebroadcasted on tv leading up to S2?

JC will bury themselves so quick if the first episode is actually a recap with their own animation

>mumen rider and TTM buddy cop chapter
Please do this Murata

What is with the current internet mindset that something that it doesn't like, without even seeing, must fail? Are you fags so handicapped in real life that these things unironically pleases you?

Mumen rider power up to tank top rider when?

I can only have hope that animators that worked on Taboo Tattoo are part of OPM S2 staff
sakugabooru.com/post?tags=taboo-tattoo

Attached: 1473126591852.webm (960x540, 2.77M)

This has no rhythm.

What are you talking about user. I just don't want another season after what I went through with Overlord. Did you see the final episode of Overlord 3?

Seinen doesn't mean anything, retard

>There will be an announcement after the finale.
How do you know this user??

Reminder that JC Staff is responsible for Eiken

What's stopping them from just rewatching 12 episodes? It's not a big commitment, it'll take a week at most.

Idk dude I think a lot of normies are still gonna like it regardless.

What does it matter? In one weak nothing change.

That also looks like shit though, the only good shoot is the one where she runs up to him

Still better than slideshows like DALIII or Dai Shogun

I don't know about liking it, but they're definitely going to watch it regardless. It'll still probably be the most watched show of the season, maybe the year.

>Please do this Murata
Murata doesn't write, retard

>That also looks like shit though
No, it looks good for tv show. Stop having retardedly high expectations towards animation these days.

>It'll still probably be the most watched show of the season, maybe the year.
Will it? Will it really?

Again, the problem is not even the JC Staff team, they could had made a good work if they wanted, the problem with S2 is due to something called "Production Hell" where nobody have the time or the desire to do it, is like some big bad guy making you do his homework, obviously you would be displeased with that, JC Staff didn't choose to do OPM, someone forced them and whoever they are don't give a shit since OPM will sell even if it end up looking like Kemono Friends, this being said, OPM S2 will look "ok enough", which is all they need.

Last season of Tokyo Ghoul was still popular and highly rated (for it's shitness) on normalfag sites.

>neet with infinite time explains why people have all the time in the world.

Discs are dying format anyway. Winter had two sequels of shows that flopped badly in BD sales. I wish saleshitters finally killed themselves.

Then again, the spring selection looks like a wasteland so that'll be S2's saving grace. Not that everyone won't forget about it as soon as SnK starts.

Everyone will be fine if its as good as JoJo Vento Aureo.

SnK starts in last week of April and it's only 10 episodes.

As soon as tank top girl doesn't rape him first.

Attached: 69199022_p0.jpg (1411x1200, 545K)

Snk isn't hyped as much as before, if you are talking about Yea Forums then it will contain in it's cancerous general like during s2 and s3p1

Yeah and? Fans enjoyed it even if it was crappy.

At the same time, the end of OPM S1 doesn't lead into anything. There wasn't really anything to look forward to, for people who don't read the manga. Even S2 won't lead to a longer arc until the last few episodes. So what's the actual draw, now that the visuals have been downgraded as well?

SNK is going to adapt Return to Shiganshina which is their best arc.

But he draws it faggot. Which is what I want, you think he can't write a basic plot of two guys being bros?

Writing well is harder than you think.

He does suggest ideas to One so if he wanted he could ask One about having it.

Probably BS, but it would be cool if we get SNK animators.

twitter.com/NotDeadpool_san/status/1112383938301972481

Attached: newz.png (650x540, 69K)

If his uncle does work at JC I feel bad for him.

>speedline shaky screen scenes with nothing going on
>slowmo with nothing going on
>one repetitive spin animation
>one good looking run animation
Stop having shit standards

I dont think writing is inherently easy. And Murata has written his own stuff in the past outside his colabs. So swing and a miss there too. The guy is capable of handling a one-off story

With 12 episodes confirmed, what stuff is going to get removed/cut in Season 2?

Attached: opmepisodes.jpg (1440x1259, 486K)

>And Murata has written his own stuff in the past
And it sucked in every single instance it happened. Also, he probably doesn't have the legal right to make his own OPM stories. He would have to run it by ONE first.

>what stuff is going to get removed/cut in Season 2?
Good animation.

Snk is a fucking slideshow. Even MHA has better animation.

>he didn't like blust or gokiburi busters
That is some supreme shit taste

G buster was made by ONE

>Snk is a fucking slideshow

Yet far more popular than OPM and BNHA. If OPM Season 2 has better writing than S1, the reception will be positive imo.

psychos vs fubuki, King vs 4 dragons, pig god vs water, God reveal
Murata will probably add some spectacle to the others at least

I still don't understand the rumour of shortening the tournament. What do they need to save runtime for?

Like said. S2 is being rushed out for the sake of profit. Madhouse is a relatively small studio that has always made great animation by having a fantastic network of freelancers. They likely didn't have the resources to make a new season right away.

So who would be the other options? Bones is busy with Mob and BnHA. One Punch Man doesn't fit the style for SHAFT and Kyoto. And I doubt anyone wants to give the rights to a big studio like Pierrot or Toei; they'd never see the rights return.

So JC staff walks along, grabs half a dozen shit animators, a nobody director, and promises to slap together the whole season by monday. Someone makes a quick buck and the rest of us suffer.

Can confirm. My dad is chief in the animation department on jc staff and this is 100% true.

Just kill me I'd forgotten that

>yet far more popular than OPM and BNHA
Cool horseshit bro

Not entirely true. Pierrot and Toei are also busy.

Well, KnY released a new PV and it looks miles better than the entire OPM season 2
youtu.be/vxoO30azT3I

Today I'll remind you. Cut the crap out.

Attached: oh nononono.jpg (1080x452, 84K)

>stiff animation and CGI
Fire Force looks better
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQzgsP7FDaw

Did you guys really think it going to have more than 12 episodes?

This looks weird. Is it CGI, or traced from CGI, or something along those lines?

>OPM S1 Team: Ok we make S2 but give us 1 more year
>LOL FUCK OFF FAG
This doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do.

I remember Murata saying they were planning to make the tournament 2 episodes long. Wont be surprised if we get some anime original filler.

That wouldn't make any sense. They're adapting more volumes, just to cut out parts and replace them with anime original scenes? I mean, what.

>stiff

Attached: 1553025444427.webm (1280x720, 2.62M)

Is that meant to prove me wrong? The art is great but there isn’t much animation in that webm

All filler.

Just like the pv doesn't show enough animation either, but overall looks far better than opm s2.

Except the head turning all of that was panning and tweening.

Reminder that Suiryu vs Saitama is going to have worse animation than this fan animation.
youtube.com/watch?v=rkY6bFt5UkY#ip=1

Attached: 1498282049563.jpg (806x920, 263K)

Man, that sound is garbage, those badly placed noises and the unfitting voice, dude should have just put a single ost for the whole thing.

Yes but hype decreased anyway.

Good. This fight was dog shit.

There is shitload of uninformed retards just like when CGserk premiered and they will be surprised again.

my sides

Attached: 1552665964992.png (512x512, 275K)

Poor Suiryu is going to eat most of the QUALITY.

Garou is going to get the best treatment.

DBS had even worse animation and was even more popular so stop with this worthless argument

ONE literally cried because of how bad it was.

Which moments/elements do you think are CGI because all characters are hand drawn

DB is a 30 year old cultural giant. OPM is just some series with a 1 cour anime from 2015.

shueisha was a mistake

>turning all of that was panning and tweening.
I think you are overestimating normalfags

they are the same retards who watch super unironically

I've never seen a more pathetic PV in my entire life
This is gonna hurt so badly. They're probably finishing the animation for episode 1 as we speak.

Attached: 1488044812049.png (527x622, 236K)

>Watching super unironically
I could barely handle it ironically.

Hey now, they bought themselves another week with the recap.

Murata killed OPM

The recap is a special, not an episode

I'm actually sad. This looks good and Suiryu is my favorite boy of OPM

The animators of OPM S1 are busy doing Mob and the director is busy ruining the adaptation of Boogiepop.

So bad, At least in opm they moved their mouths while talking.

Elder is going to be CGI, because he is hard to draw.

I actually hope so.

Natsume cant do anything without his Bones buddies.

wouldn't mind seeing a budget anime from this guy

boogiepop is better than opm s2 tho

I mean, yes. But that speaks more about the low quality of OPM S2 PV and not the quality of BP

>freelancers
>Bones buddies

What's the problem? Bad animation doesn't make a bad show.
Don't tell me, are you implying that opm is nothing without the sakuga user?

didn't the anime cover like 6 chapters per episode?
most of it is action that can be covered in seconds, so probably nothing will be cut

>opm is nothing without the sakuga
Yes

they made a disservice to this handsome boy in the anime

Attached: TTMProfile.png (1257x718, 881K)

Wait a sec, that is Saitama's line.
Also firefighters, magic and Churches? Why exactly are Japanese obsessed about Churches?

There was still normal animation in S1 even having sakuga isn't a problem its more or less all of the trailer moslty looks shit. Not even decent looking.

They just need to add a few more legs to this model and then they've got a perfectly good Elder Centipede.

Attached: 8921172F-CEB2-4792-A80B-875FB3AC92B3.jpg (768x638, 122K)

Yeah.

Honestly no matter how good the source material is, if it has bad direction and animation it will substract from it. See the Persona 5 Anime.
For that matter OPM IS action. Even ONE drew great action with his wonky anatomy.

Attached: one.png (1469x887, 1021K)

To be fair, he wasn’t that handsome yet in the Boros arc.

Attached: 1448310385666.jpg (698x658, 136K)

ONE cried.
Manga died.

Just checked.
Huh. Top 10 anime redesigns

Attached: ttm.png (540x771, 226K)

At least we're not boku no nothing happens

source?
legit want to see

Fuck off newfag.

oh god don't even joke about that

Attached: 1553118567759.jpg (1200x600, 265K)

Directing and Writing are more important than animation.

SAO had great animation but crap writing for example.

but I can still watch SAO. P5A is literally unwatchable for me even though I adore the game.

fuck off digibro

Yes.

Sakugafags need to be gassed. One punch man was never about the sakuga but rather about Saitama's mundane life.

First episode is supposed to cover the whole King Arc.

If not for the fact that you are comparing a manga adaptation with a 90 hours long game adaptation, and OPM by ONE looks 10 times worse than what JC Staff did.
I repeat, where's the problem? Why so nervous? I though OPM was supposed to be a good anime, not a good sakuga festival.

I would be surprised if Genos vs G5 is half fun as the Dream fight from S1 episode 1.

It's about everything but Saitama's mundane life.

>rather about Saitama's mundane life.
The manga is like 5% that.

Calling it an arc is extremely misleading due to its lenght.

Wow retard alert. A man that can literally defeat any enemy in one hit is about the action and not anything else.

Attached: 1553269877885.png (538x356, 126K)

Hopefully the S2 opening is at least as good as this.

youtube.com/watch?v=nKbe0kJLoZw

This is JC staff. It won't be.

Those fingerless glove things Fubuki has make my dick so fucking hard

Where did it go so wrong bros?

>We've reached a point where fans make superior animation to the actual studios.
Also props to this guy for doing what he does in Yemen of all places. Dude actually knows some animation principals like squash/stretch and anticipation.

thats why the last 15 chapters are almost nothing but nonstop action

Vol. 10 Chapter 48.

So Episode 1: King, and Episode 2: Garou and Fubuki.

Episode 3 will probably cover the Hero Hunt Arc.

It doesn't start tomorrow. It starts next week. What we get now is a recap episode because they need to buy as much time for the production as possible.

Is this how babies are made?

What was the show on the first door?

Elder centipage or elder from kimetsu?

It's Konosuba movie which JC staff produces but with trailer's out it looks exctly like tv show so it's probably same staff anyway. In other words retarded picture by haters/newfags

Nice bait

Studios don't choose songs

very cringe

Attached: 1539271721523.png (600x667, 429K)

Will this be Dragon Ball Super QUALITY

Thats what I'm wondering. Now bad can it be? I'm trying to think of other recent examples of low quality action shows. Can we expect something like Toriko or levels of quality? I think in the case of OPM the source material should be able to at least somewhat carry it.

Think of date a live level of bad

Eh, source material is shittiest part of S2.

My god this is so fucking terrible, I can't even pretend to tolerate it.

All the shit with Garou and the monster association was way more interesting than anything that went on in S1.

I'm more on the visuals of the OP.

In Torikos case it was more due to being childish instead of gorish(same case with Terra Formars revenge).

what part of OPM is action don't you understand?

Toriko action got muddled and censored as it went on to the worst degree. Let's not even get on them rewriting that final fight for it to give him a form he never had and a fight he never won or participated in.

Then depends on staff. Flying witch had nice OP, DALIII had fucking slideshow

From what the director has gone my worries have gone to infinity.

It's not like Deen made Konosuba look good to begin with. It looking like shit just added to the comedic value. But it can get away with that because it's a comedy.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtjxBuPqEjY
Lets not forget this
At least the music was good

Rainbow Toriko was funny for the wrong reasons, and Joa becoming the biggest jabronie ever. If JCStaff ever do that with Garou, the backlash would be legendary.

>Flying witch had nice OP
Because it's witches on brooms you can ignore a lot of the tweening. Watch this clip then compare it to how they animated the Flying Witch OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=82mm5JvJOmo

It's the same methodology, it just doesn't work for fast-paced action shonen. It works for slice of life, like Flying Witch. Nobody is saying J.C. Staff is bad at SoL, they just get overambitious and take on shows they're bad at. They should stick to shows like Bakuman and Toradora, which is where their strengths are at. Not OPM.

Any chance of Bones ever adapting ONE's webcomic

They already did, Mob Psycho 100. I really doubt they'll ever touch One Punch Man.

Unlikely.

JC staff job is to make things dumb down to mundane. Unintentionally laugh sticks are Toei's job. Whoever thought that form was a great idea fooled themselves. It didn't help the anime fucked over the series even more so and the manga not catching much attention. It was just there and then forgotten easily.

They are shit so they better not

what about Murata adapting MP100

Would look like shit, Murata's realiatic style doesn't fit with Mob at all.

The anime pretty much killed the Toriko franchise. in OPM case, the effect would be the same like Tokyo Ghoul post Season 1.

Why would you want that? ONE is now good enough to make his own shit with the help of his editors
Murata killed all the soul the webcomic had, all the humor, all the style, everything was killed, now it is just some cheap fanservice garbage full of boring uninspired fights.

>The anime pretty much killed the Toriko franchise.
It's crazy how hard they fucked up something that had the backing to get a crossover episode with Dragonball and One Piece.

If this sucks its will just get more people to read the manga which I'm already hearing people already starting to do especially with that app now making it free (despite its behind and other sites already don't the same thing way beforehand)

mob psycho 100 Is better than one joke man anyways

Continue telling that to yourself, maybe one day it'll also become true.

It is faggot
Mob’s manga has an ending

One joke man is murata pedo shit
^_^

>Murata pedo shit

What? How? I think you ran out of insults user.

True.

cool

Im expecting the manga sales to surpass the 20 million mark around mid 2019.

Shitposts about Tats thatstarted popping up.

Think I recall people posting webms of some Fate show and the fighting was full of awful tweening and effects to hide that there was next to no animation underneath.

In this case it's probably just going to be terrible, choppy 3D cgi "animation" I'm sure. Models just moving around in space with zero weight, wind up, deformation, etc.

>TFW Yemen bro could be bombed anytime now given the geopolitical climate

>Dabs on normalfags
>Brings Hi Score Girl S2 for cultured man
Based

Attached: 1553142241582.jpg (800x1132, 201K)

How is it called opm, if opm isn't in the show?

Attached: 1549923008598.jpg (1920x2160, 512K)

Filler does the job, huh.

Because it's in the title, you retarded.

More like Garou does the job, even if S2 has underwhelming animation, it still should help him to become more popular.

He will be dying as a hero.

That is just one autistic fag that keeps posting it and Yea Forums virgins keep replying to.

so 1 and half million in 4 months?

Volume 19 is come out in a couple of days + backlog sales due to anime boost.

The title is to mock saitama, nothing else.

Murata is contracted with Shuiesha and Mob was serialized on Shogakukan's platform

adhd has nothing to do with long term memory you fucking mongoloid

none of these movements have any weight to them

Trash

They're gonna shit the bed so hard with this one, holy shit!

Attached: damn.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Where and when is it starting?

Attached: My sides.jpg (266x306, 41K)

I can only hope you're right user.

Got better sound and music too.

Just like arguments

Supposedly schedule conflicts

>schadenfreude
I think that means laughter

Attached: chaika chicken.jpg (751x615, 124K)

Holy fuck.

Still a bit less bad than DEEN Dragon, to be fair.

cute rips on tats

Attached: fubukitatsumaki.jpg (729x1060, 149K)

Did she get gobbed? This is important.

Here's the first non-shitpost of this thread.
Volume out on the 4th, chapter on the 5th

Attached: D3B4t2jU0AAJ_uT.jpg_large.jpg (1536x2048, 568K)