That same old thread

What are the chances of part 6 be skipped because nips don't like it? Does something like this ever happened before?

Attached: jooojolyine.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html
powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Fusion_Empowerment)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no chance. Jolyne is even in the first opening. They're not skipping any parts.

It won't be skipped, but it'll receive an utter shit adaptation. So nothing new for this series.

Attached: davidpoo0.png (1786x1379, 1.06M)

>david pro skipping parts
all the jap autists will lose their shit harder than the western ones

They won't skip it, they just won't put any effort into it because it's not as beloved as 3 and 5.

Is that the DVD version?

>but it'll receive an utter shit adaptation

it'd be fitting since nothing good happens in 90% of SO

It's going to get the best adaptation and I'm going to enjoy all the tears.

Attached: JojoFooFighters4.png (700x766, 492K)

But is a 10/10 manga just like every jojo part

Attached: puzzled.jpg (371x800, 24K)

David pro's b team DR Movie (Koreans)

Wish they could skip to 7 but it's sadly not going to happen. I guarantee It's going to get the lowest BD sales just like the manga. Screencap this.

I wish they'd skip part 7 and go to 8.

>Nips not liking part with the one of the best Jojos
Why do they have such shit taste?

I hope you're right user.

Did someone say skip?

Attached: IMG_20190222_233902.jpg (976x833, 80K)

Because almost everything else in part 6 is shitty.

Didn't some director at DavidPro already say that he wants to adapt every part? Also I remember him saying that 8 is his favourite.

>Niggas really don't want the single most bizarre part in the entire series
Fucking faithless shit taste heathens. Pre Prison Break jumps around in quality but everything after Pucci fuses with Green Baby is utter kino.

Attached: _crazy_diamond_giorno_giovanna_gold_experience_requiem_higashikata_jousuke_kuujou_jolyne_and_others_ (650x919, 1.07M)

BASED

Attached: 15548573527.png (400x400, 189K)

>Jail House Lock
>DIO's retarded mongrel children

>>>kino

The two main problems in part 6 are the lack of interaction between the main cast and that it rushes from stand fight to stand fight with no downtime, that's probably why

skipping best jojo?

Yes that's correct

What's with all these anons saying that they favor parts? Every single animated part has been better than the previous one, it's a constant improvement.

Seeing the evolution from Phantom Blood to Stardust Crusaders to Vento Aureo is amazing.

Attached: 1539467977353.png (1234x1250, 490K)

>it rushes from stand fight to stand fight with no downtime
This is a problem in part 5 as well. Part 5 does a somewhat better job of fitting in team interactions though. DP could fix that in their adaptation of part 6. Just a handful of scenes would do wonders.

>Every single animated part has been better than the previous one
Every Jojo anime part is a 6/10.

>best jojo
>jolyne
Good one user.

Attached: 14456896693.jpg (391x475, 22K)

Fuck off. Jail House Lock and Sky High were kino.

I consider her one of the most admirable Jojos, next to only Jonathan. She deserves a fuck ton of respect for throwing away her basic ass daddy issues shit as soon as the gravity of the situation hit and sacrificing everything straight up to the very end to do Pucci in. Her inventiveness rivals Joseph with how she uses her seemingly simple stand to face enemies with comparatively way more broken abilities and she can be just as menacing and unfazed as her father while still managing to be a fun, light hearted person like Josuke. She's honestly a culmination of the best parts of her predecessors but still her own person which is perfect for a protaganist holding the weight of her bloodline's entire history in a showdown against the final remnants of their worst enemy. I would honestly argue she's the best Jojo.

Attached: 43c4ba0cc657171916e69fc29e31643e8d620e44_hq.jpg (717x817, 98K)

No one likes part 4 but the west so it doesnt matter. Part 1,2,3,5 had great adaptations.

Part 4 gets a pass because araki loves josuke

Agreed. Jolyne is the highlight of Part 6. It's a shame because the rest of the characters are not that interesting and Jolyne being that much better than them accentuates that.

I think the Part 6 crew were adeqauately enjoyable characters. Weather, FF and Annasui had really entertaining personalities and Hermes bounced off Jolyne really well as a brojo about as well as Oyuyasu and Gyro. The real crime was how little down time there was to have everyone interact and be themselves.

Attached: Volume_75.jpg (240x240, 32K)

6 is less popular than 3, 4 and 5, but it's still liked well enough. It placed decently in the official Jojo polls, and a bunch of fights and characters in it ranked highly in the same ones.

7 is the one you should be worried about, because it didn't show up in the OP, and the difficulties of animating horses.

6 wont be skipped, it'll just be part 4 level or a bit worse in terms of quality.

As it is, I think Stone Ocean would be the last thing DP adapts unless they suddenly win the lottery and can afford to spend all their time animating 7.

Part 7 is also long and would probably need two seasons. I did hear somewhere that the director wants to do all of the parts and is most looking forward to doing Part 8, but I'm not sure how true that is and if true how feasible it would be for DP.

Are you blind?

>Are you blind?
What do you mean?

Are you?

Attached: Screenshot - 3_30_2019 , 10_28_44 PM.png (1303x778, 940K)

Oh god I speedread their post and thought that they said that she didn’t appear in the opening and that they would definitely skip it. Feel free to shame me.

DP are allpartschads and would never do that.
Im honestly more excited about the part 6 anime than for part 7. I think SO would benefit enormly from an anime. DP did really well with less liked fights like babyface and clash and TH, so I have hope they can do the same for hated fights like yoyoma. SBR on the other hand can only be butchered.

You're right, he did say that he WANTED to, but that isn't the same as being able to. If Jojo had sold really poorly we wouldn't have even got SDC, probably.

I'd love it if SBR did get animated, but it's the one I'm really unsure about.

>skipping parts
>2012+7
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Attached: 1455410684005.png (389x381, 216K)

I feel like it'd need more than two seasons even, and with that still comes the huge problem of the updated quality of the manga, extensive usage of horses, and general density of 7 that DP just wouldn't be able to do without it either looking like the absolute worst episodes of part 4 all the time, or just doing it knowing they'd never make a profit after all the time sunk into making it look good.

And as for the director, it's nice that he's intent on doing all the parts, but that doesn't really translate to reality as well, he WANTS to do all the parts, but I think DP would just put the road blocks down after 6 ends no matter what he wishes for.

>only female JoJo
>female protagonist
>useless daddy issues
>loses to main villain
>gets killed herself
>ends the original universe
Women are truly fucking useless

BASED

Attached: 1239476705.png (600x400, 261K)

I checked one time and I'm pretty sure it would be fine with 48 episodes. Averaging 4 chapters per episode for the first 25 chapters then 2 chapters per episode for the monthly chapters would put it at around 41 episodes which leaves some room for a couple episodes of less than that.

What? Part 7 has the most amount of volumes but is one of the shortest chapter wise

>how you actually look when posing
>how you think you look like

> shit part
> worst jojo
> shit adaptation
> Yoshikage cant save the part
what a surprise

i am planning to create a jojo themed interactive story on chooseyourstory.com
any suggestions?

Attached: arakithonk.jpg (576x596, 49K)

Jolyne's great, good taste. She (and Johnny, Buccellati and Josuke) are all canaries in the mineshaft too, as in if someone shits on them you can guarantee 100% that they have nothing of value to say about the rest of the series and characters.

Yeah but quite a few of its chapters are 50-60 pages or more, the equivalent of 2 or more weekly chapters from the parts before it. It's by far the longest in regards to page count and JJL is still nearly 1000 pages behind it despite being monthly from the start. You can't do 4 chapter per episode like they average with their adaptation when your chapters are 50 pages long.

And why do you think there are less chapters per volume?

You need to keep in mind though that on average the chapter page length in 7 was usually a fair bit higher than in other parts, sometimes being twice or even three times as long as one normal chapter of a previous part.

A story about being brainwashed into a sissy slut by Passione.

>Strong enough to kill DIO with a single punch
>Can't even break a fucking toy

Attached: 1932093573.jpg (826x816, 115K)

Zero because David are actually fans of the material unlike faggot console war tier morons on the internet.

Jolyne, Josuke, Johnny, and Bruno are all shit.

Attached: BDF3E14E-0635-4AD7-9FBB-BFC10FE2A9BF.png (1110x624, 650K)

Which is why I said averaging 2 of those chapters per episode rather than 4. 1.5 would have to be done in some cases instead of 2 but I still think they could fit it into 48 episodes, especially if they cut some stuff like they've been doing with other parts. Or because of things being faster when animated.

DP is also a business that needs to make money regardless of how much the people in it like the series.

I don't think 6 will be skipped, but it will most likely look the worst out of all the parts so far sans maybe 1/2 simply because of the way they're directed.

Plus all the censorship will absolutely fuck it up, they can't really dance around it like they can in 5.

Make it either:
>American story during 2020 SBR universe where corporations use the Corpse parts to make Stand users and spy stuff
>War story where elite Stand using units decide the fate of entire nations
>self insert love story with based genderbent Jotaro, Giorno, Diego, or Gappy

FUCK THIS THREAD!

Attached: 15539666767.jpg (276x347, 87K)

Jolyne is 2nd best JoJo after Jotaro

>4 cours of Sawashiro
Yes please

> yfw anyone but sawashiro voices Jolyne

Attached: 111222131314.jpg (865x512, 82K)

more like 3, like DiU and GW

They should expand it to 48 episodes, but they won’t.

>after PB&BT aired
>"part 3 never!"

>after SC aired
>"part 4 never!"

>after DiU aired
>"part 5 never!"

of course they're gonna do part 6 you dinguses

They should do up through Jailhouse Lock in 39 episodes then do everything after that with a high budget OVA/movie series, but they won't.

Jolyne is pretty good dude. Even if p6 is kinda meh

what did araki mean by this? Setting up the only female jojo as a failure

>High budget movie Sky High
>High budget movie Bohemian Rhapsody
>High budget movie Underworld
>High budget movie Heavy Weather
>High budget movie C-Moon
>High budget movie MADO WIN HEAVEN
DAVID PLEASE

Attached: 1396470956883.jpg (600x525, 126K)

> High budget movie Sky High

Attached: 1123121421421.jpg (225x225, 10K)

God the amount of inevitable "i love jolyne she a strong womyn we ain't never had that before" posts when part 6 airs will make me wince

God the amount of inevitable "jojo has become sjw hurr durr" posts when part 6 airs will make me wince

Alternatively, if DP shows FemAnasui for a brief moment like in the manga, all the "araki is a homophobe, jolyne is my lesbian cinnamon roll!!" posts

t. seething discordtranny

There's already plenty of that. Whales who follow the manga on twitter herald her the best jojo just because she has a vagina. But yes it's going to be on an insufferable level when it starts airing

Can't wait for them to animate my favorite plankton. See you in like 4 years or something

Attached: Not Pork.jpg (437x694, 73K)

I'd think they'd just make Annasui his original design from the start, which would make more sense.

Though even in that case, you'd probably get people bitching about trans erasure or some other dumbass garbage.

These posts are fucking shit and you should feel ashamed

Hold on to your asses.
Despite that, I like Jolyne. She's pretty chill.

**sorry, not his original design, the 'main' design.

Not a problem at all
it's a good story without everyday life boring bullshit like part 4

Did I ask for your opinion, slut?

Sky high is the worst enemy stand in the series. Change my mind!

What's up with that anyways?
Did Annasui driver down to make a pee pee?

Seething.

I hope they do as you say. There's really no reasons to do otherwise anyway. Beyond following the source material to autistic levels

part 4 adaptation was objectively the worst , animation and direction were pretty bad

It doesn't need everyday life boring bullshit but it needs more time for the characters to actually interact. I haven't read the manga for a while but for example I've seen people say that Hermes literally never interacts with Weather but then cries when he dies. Stuff like that needs to be fixed with some interaction scenes.

If anything SBR will be skipped because it isn't named Jojo's bizarre adventures.

COPE

>Genuinely upset

Araki retcon which he's never talked about in interviews. Anyone who claims it was the work of editors has no source.

Wont happen here you retard, you know most posts are going to be

I will kiss you on the lips if you don't stop being a cheeky monkey.

Just Araki changing his mind about something, as he is prone to do.

People sometimes say it was because of Araki's editor forcing him to change it but I've never seen anyone post actual proof of that.

i would like for you to prove me wrong, but to me annassui just pulled the same unfunny joke every single time and is my least favorite "party member" in all of JoJo.

Attached: 1553099850563.png (900x750, 526K)

I like her too. She's my third fav jojo.

>People sometimes say it was because of Araki's editor forcing him to change it but I've never seen anyone post actual proof of that
They just wish it were true

>Actually liking Anasui less than characters like Caesar, Kakyoin and Fugo
Yikes

Very nice. How about 1 and 2?

Araki wanted to give Jolyne a female love interest
his editor said "No, I'm not letting you get my magazine caught up in that kind of controversy"
so out of spite Araki redesigned Annasui to be a man and rewrote the romance to be a douche with an obsession that Jolyne barely tolerates

Can I like those all equally?
As in be generally apathetic about them?

Johnny is my 1st and Jotaro 2nd

If you didn't like Annasui then that's up to you I guess, I found him pretty entertaining, and his constantly getting blueballed by the situation was kind of endearing.

Like this user says though, he was definitely at least above these characters

>>after DiU aired
>>"part 5 never!"
Am I the only one who thought the opposite?
I mean they teased part 5 in the opening and tonio

Also didn't driver down abilities keep changing and there was a stand named earth, wind, and fire even tho there was one in part 4?

Attached: tumblr_nqs6wwrmfR1s888nyo1_400.png (264x332, 75K)

Next time, make your bait less transparent

literally made up, post proof or fuck off.

Based and Strange Pilled

Source?

They changed it in the tankobon version to planet waves though, right?

Next time make your (You)s more >>

Was Earth Wind and Fire the one that was changed to Planet Waves? Stairway to Heaven was also changed to Made in Heaven in the volumes. Those 2 and Going Underground being changed to Born This Way are the only few examples I know of of Araki changing stand names.

>Johnny is my 1st
Based taste, user
>and Jotaro 2nd
Not as big a fan of him.
I like Gappy and Josuke quite a bit. Gappy would probably take my second spot, if not Jolyne 2nd and Gappy 3rd

They also teased part 4 in SC with the bow and arrow in Dio's place. People just like to do that shit.

there is none, it's just false information that people keep parroting without any proof.

incel spotted

after part 7
>part 8 never!!!

>female protagonist
>daddy issues
>fails to kill main villain
>gets killed herself
>ends the original universe
Women are fucking useless

Attached: 14701072967.jpg (713x531, 80K)

Back to Le ddit

B&R

seething incel

Anakiss

If only these new fucking adaptations had an art style as appealing as that.

Who's ready for our queer black villian?

Yass queen

incel

Faggot priest resets the universe because he wants to be with his faggot boyfriend again, trash ocean was a fucking mess.

You anons think he'll still be voiced by the VA of Vanilla Ice? I can't really imagine who else would play him.

I think they will use everything they have on this part, after all it's the last one. All the sales from part5 will go straight into 6

no he did it because he was a huge pussy who couldn't accept that he had fucked up and gotten his sister killed and wanted desperately to believe it was all pre-destined fate

Thanks for the (You)'s. I won't be returning them. :^)

Highly doubtful considering how unpopular it is in japan, DP is a business that still needs to make money off this shit and isn't going to just stop existing once part 6 is adapted.

They'll give it the budget/time they think it deserves/will make them a profit, which again, will probably be around part 4 levels.

I actually like FemAnasui's design and I would totally take her from behind
But I don't like lesbians so she had to go

Autism plankton is such a blessing.

But what about muh part 7

most likely won't get made at all IMO, too much time and effort involved for DP to make it look like anything other than a dumpster fire while still staying on budget/schedule.

All plankton is autistic, you autist

its been like 15 years. The target audience wasnt even alive then. "japan doesnt like it" doesnt matter any more.

This is too cruel. Say it ain't so.

Well, female Anasui is admittedly kind of cute.
For a murderer.

Not all plankton are in the form of a cute human girl though.

There was a poll done in 2018 and 6 was still one of the least popular parts you dink.

Fair.

Does your dad work at DP or something

Yes

yeah, voted by the boomer manga readers. Not the kids who will watch the anime

It is okay user. We all make mistakes

its just common sense, DP could barely even keep the quality consistent with part 4 which is way less labour intensive action wise ((and shorter episode wise)) than 7 would be.

Doesn't mean they won't do it

I'm just saying I can't imagine they would when it would take that much effort, making 7 look even remotely passable visually would take a LOT of time, and I just can't see DP green-lighting it when 7 is also not even that popular in japan.

go to pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html and create your own stand!

Stand Name: We Don't Believe What's On TV

Stand Ability: [Fusion Empowerment](powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Fusion_Empowerment)

Power - E

Speed - C

Range - B

Durability - A

Precision - E

Potential - D

Description: The power to gain strength from fusion. Technique of Fusionism. Variation of Affinity. User becomes stronger, faster, more durable, etc, from being fused to or infusing any object, power, matter or entity, possibly unlocking abilities related to the affinity and enhancing their existing powers. Some users may be able to draw sustenance from the things that they are infused with.

>Those seething tumblrinas because Anasui won the Jolynebowl
I can't wait

age range for the poll in question had over 60% of the voters being aged from 10 to 29.

Why not post the Jumpchain too? Last time I posted it we had dozens of replies about different scenarios, or even the base CYOA was a good one but less than the Jumpchain

2,4,7 are the best parts

1,6 are great

3 is shit until Egypt

5 is good until the requiem garbage with Polnareff starts

8 is 9/10 so far

no

>What are the chances of part 6 be skipped because nips don't like it?
Zero. For all their faults, David Production are too based to skip parts.

Yes

Part 4 is best part.

Based

But pre-destined fate clearly does exist in jojo. Otherwise how would Oingoboingo's stand work and how would King Crimson's Epitaph work?

BASED

Attached: 113478992.jpg (480x480, 32K)

>2
no

It was more to the fact that he used the idea of 'fate' to as an excuse so that he wouldn't blame himself for killing his sister.

But if fate exists that means you have no free will and he actually wasn't to blame for killing his sister.

>2 is one of the best parts
>1 and 6 are great (they are good but cmon)
>first half of 3 is shit
That was a terrible post

Dragons Dream because it’s boring and lame.

decent taste

Attached: 1538513032478.jpg (1440x1080, 299K)