I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss Chapter 3

can't wait for more otome series to get an anime like bakarina, specifically this one and sonia, i like the last boss stuff

Attached: isekai villainess.jpg (1440x2048, 404K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/32485/goshujin-sama-to-h-na-koto-shitai-dorei-no-manga
mangadex.org/title/33099/this-girl-is-a-little-wild
pastebin.com/8cqr58gN
wuxiaworld.co/Release-that-Witch/
minotaur.club/
twitter.com/spoon_1122/status/1112408927201689601
youtube.com/watch?v=bp-ICI-9gXs
wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-novels-extra/tne-chapter-279
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1.jpg (1440x2048, 962K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1440x2048, 1.29M)

Attached: 3.jpg (1440x2048, 1.1M)

Attached: 4.jpg (1440x2048, 1.28M)

Attached: 5.jpg (1440x2048, 1.4M)

Attached: 6.jpg (1440x2048, 1.1M)

Attached: 7.jpg (1439x2048, 1.64M)

Attached: 8.jpg (1440x2048, 1.35M)

Attached: 9.jpg (1439x2048, 1.48M)

Attached: 10.jpg (1440x2048, 1.04M)

Attached: 11.jpg (1439x2048, 1.13M)

I swear if the prince turns out to be "omg you were right,I'm srry gonna join your side now"

I'm gonna kill the author

Attached: 12.jpg (1440x2048, 1.32M)

Attached: 13.jpg (1440x2048, 1.12M)

So basically her goal is to be Kelda but for an evil overlord with far less style and who doesn't actually seem to be evil. I don't get the appeal.

Attached: d7itmg4-9ca68662-07e1-4bb8-9a9a-0e3f1098b762.png (800x800, 393K)

Attached: 14.jpg (1437x2048, 1.56M)

Attached: 15.jpg (1437x2048, 1.48M)

Attached: 16.jpg (1439x2048, 1.28M)

But people die when they're killed

Attached: 17.jpg (1440x2048, 1.33M)

Attached: 18.jpg (1440x2048, 1.3M)

Attached: 19.jpg (1440x2048, 1.65M)

Attached: 20.jpg (1440x2048, 1.29M)

Except Shirou who comes back from countless deaths in F/SN VN due to avalon.

It's ok but bakarina is better.

Attached: 21.jpg (1439x2048, 1.37M)

bakarina is irredeemable trash

Attached: 22.jpg (1440x2048, 1.24M)

Attached: 23.jpg (1440x2048, 1.34M)

Attached: 24.jpg (1439x2048, 1.47M)

Attached: 25.jpg (1440x2048, 1.24M)

Attached: 26.jpg (1440x2048, 1.05M)

Attached: 27.jpg (1440x2048, 1.22M)

Attached: 28.jpg (1439x2048, 1.18M)

Attached: 29.jpg (1440x2048, 1.39M)

Attached: 30.jpg (2040x1450, 1.96M)

Attached: 31.jpg (1438x2048, 1.56M)

Attached: 32.jpg (1439x2048, 1.03M)

Attached: 33.jpg (1439x2048, 1.74M)

I liked his virgin personality better

She has awakened the beast inside him, i look forward to the bullying

This is honestly my favorite otome series, and I'm surprised it isn't more popular.

It just devolves into the two of them trying to troll/bully/tease each other into submission.

What happens to the heroine and her peanut gallery?

Why the fuck does this keep happening so often in romance mangas? Is that where all the isekai protagonists come from?

Attached: V12.png (844x1200, 303K)

so the demon king went full
>girl proposed to me
>later virgins

Attached: chad demon king.png (515x349, 321K)

I mean, it isn't successful embarrassing trolling if there aren't any witnesses...

Truck-kun the strongest anime character of all time.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: who would win truck kun anime strongest mc killer.png (802x499, 107K)

later on i mean, in the story

God I wish that was me.

Attached: putin truck.png (1426x2048, 1.83M)

How about that?

Attached: putin truck 2.png (1426x2048, 1.82M)

the truck still killed him, objective achieved. Truck-kun still wins in the end

What would be the first thing you'd do upon arriving in the first city of your isekai adventure?

The trucks' strategy worked though.

But he still died afterwards. Truck-kun just pretended to get grabbed and thrown. Threw a rock at him and killed him.

Wrong, he killed himself. Checkmate, Truck-kun.

Attached: putin truck 3.png (1426x2048, 1.71M)

slave market

Buy a slave.

Say "FUCK YOU TRUCK-KUN!"

Attached: 1542944966730.jpg (1085x672, 143K)

And then slave market ofc.

Get a fucking job. None of this adventuring shit, a job where my knowledge would be worth a shit and more people are always needed. Do that for a couple of years. I can always be an adventurer when I have a home, connections, and a safety net.

Go to the adventurer's guild and beat up the punk harassing me about applying to be an adventurer.

Buy a slave, and register at the adventurers guild.

>Not saving slaves from bandits or enslaving enemies, or being engaged in a polygamy.

Boring.

Attached: 16132462346.jpg (500x1281, 139K)

Attached: 1548544703482.png (1082x1200, 618K)

check out this wagecuck

Make your own slavery thread and leave, scum.

>he thinks the average Yea Forumsutist wouldn't jump at the first chance of getting a warm body that's compelled, maybe even magically so, to listen and care for him and treat him he's worth something
What are you doing here?

Attached: dumb.png (1098x1170, 1.02M)

This concept always bugs me, if you are the prince of a nation and the daughter of a high ranking duke/the prime minister gets into a quarrel over love exiling her or killing her would lead to a civil war or at least the king beating sense into his son before annulling it.

I mean, that user asked. How can you blame people for replying in honesty?

This is a genuine (?) concern in Slow Prison Life.

For everyone but Rachel, who is having the time of her life.

Why should you even ask? It's not like heroines ever become on par or interesting after their role in the story is dethroned by the vailainess-turned-feMC

I just want people to use this cute plantmancer reaction image.

Attached: firefox_2019-03-30_23-33-32.png (118x61, 10K)

Cordelia's manga is a reaction image gold mine.

She's a psycho, tho.

>the prince is able to ruin over a decade of national scale politics because some backwater baron's mistress' daughter cucked the soon to be queen at school a few weeks ago and told him she said mean things to her and pushed her around once
these kings really do need to start slapping the shit out of their retarded sons and explaining to them the purpose behind a political marriage when the second most powerful family in the nation politically and militarily happens to not be connected to the royal bloodline

Attached: 2616283331267919872.jpg (675x960, 62K)

>Wolf Girl has animal level intelligence.

Attached: R9.png (1200x1699, 1.6M)

She found true love in the end.

Attached: 55865310_2300145090226608_8167327445209317376_n.jpg (675x960, 91K)

That is always good when that happens.

Attached: 1540847117978.jpg (1350x1920, 466K)

That's a tasty hot dog.

Attached: R16.png (1200x1699, 2.2M)

Fuck, should I read otome mob? The art seems nice.

>>The only one to congratulate you on your birthday is a magical mirror
Klein has loads of acquaintances. None of them know his birthday because he refuses to so much as tell any of them his name.
>Being Klein is suffering.
It was supposed to come of sad, but in a 'he got so busy he forgot his own birthday' sort of way. Not in a lonely way.
Also, it seemed to me that, the author made him get sad so that he would miss that Arrodes knows he isn't the original Klein Moretti.
>No wonder he wants to go back to his world.
Have we ever actually gotten his reason for wanting to go back?
I was inclined to say it was because the world he's in will end in 25-40 years, but now that I think about it he wanted to go back before he learned that.
IIRC he was super committed to living the rest of his life there at the start of the series.

Why is this one so fun?

yes, just be prepared, the protagonist lets himself get shit on for no good reason a lot, the petty revenge is nice though

It's fun. Some people don't like that the MC can be a doormate, but he's the sort that pushes back after being shoved. If you're expecting chink murder hobo, you've come to the wrong series.

Attached: R22.png (1200x1699, 1.76M)

Attached: R24.png (1200x1699, 2.53M)

If I want chink murderhobo, I read chink. I'm used to the nip MC, so here we go.

Oh my.

Attached: c4.jpg (1200x1706, 815K)

Damn he's gonna imagine THAT?

Nah, but the prince does get BTFO'd by Irene when she tells him to his face that she has no interest in the prince and so wouldn't attack his lover. She even demands him to finalize the end of their engagement so that she can hurry up and get with a better man (read Claude).

You wouldn't be calling for a carpenter for that, you would be calling a plasterer. Well it looks like he needs a carpenter too, but that wall looks to be and should reasonably be plaster.

>Buy cheap old house.
>Get ghost.

Every time.

Attached: c8.jpg (1200x1706, 707K)

These houses should cost way more, getting a free waifu is far too good of a deal.

Does she join the party?

Do you like:
>Cute Heroine on Villainess action?
>Mecha and post apocalyptic earth?
>Noblility ranks
>Spiteful MC who is not a murderhobo but will ruin people socially and economically?
>No generic "Inventions" aka gunpowder and crop rotation etc.
>Bullying the reincarnated sister and the king
>Consistent releases.
>AI sidekick who is a murderhobo but has good banter.
>Very little nippon wanking only wanks about miso soup for 1 paragraph.
>MC is a advocate for true gender equality

But yeah he is the kind that if pushed, will play the doormat until he finds a way to make you bankrupt or expelled. Just don't like his indeciciveness when it comes to love which is fixed in volume 3 when he is forced to be engaged to both the Heroine and the Villainess, pic related.

Attached: 55939361_2300145270226590_456466113446805504_n.jpg (960x682, 120K)

i want to get on the flavor plane

Attached: tfw potions.png (1100x1021, 1.68M)

>true gender equality
Not really.

Doesn't look like anything is fixed going by his face.

This is a modern representation of trades related work.

Attached: c29.jpg (1200x1706, 845K)

Rachel is a well-adjusted young lady who has had social niceties such as laws and customs instilled into her.
So even if she is psycho, she probably won't kill everyone. Especially if she gets to enjoy a nice vacation.

>two finances
So in the end its standard harem wish fulfillment with "otome" setting slapped on. Notice how a female MC never has two husbands.

She joins the shop.

Attached: c28.jpg (1200x1706, 710K)

It's been done.

Attached: Stayin' Alive.png (540x771, 703K)

How novel

Good thing I stop reading vol 3 wn raw. There's too many difference with the LN and WN

>Literally a deadbeat.

So this is the opposite of wife beater.

Attached: R5.png (1200x1699, 2.15M)

Why do mobshitter like forcing there shitty manga on evrryone.
>Haha he dosent try at anything yet he scores two hot waifus just like me. And he puts stupid women who were behaving just like men have for the past 2000 years in there place

This is the matriarchy dominated world right? The one with power suits / knights?

So is she hated just because she's a bitch? Did she do anything actually villainous?

It dosnet even make sense. Why would an otome heroine and villaness be willing to share a dude? I think I'd like it alot better if it didnt jump on the otome reincarnation bandwagon and embraced the matriarch thing more

One point is that he's nobility, so it's expected. He's already a marquis and was even about to marry into the royal family. Though there is love in these marriages, there's politics in it too. You really think that Angie's papa would let her marry for love? It just so conveniently works out that she likes him, but more importantly he has a super weapon.

only that specific country according to other anons

Essentially, yeah.
It's better than with Rachel, at least, who was expelled solely because the Prince and his moronbros didn't realise how hot she was.

This is the basis of some villainness otome series like Iris, Rachael, Sonia, and Tiara. Because many otome series revolve around the making the otome protagonist happy and very little of them actually consider what the actual reprecautions of the otome protagonist and the prince getting together would be. Which is more often than not why the otome vilainness isn't shown in an immediate bad light, becuase the otome protagonist would be considered a harlot or worse for coming between a political marriage.

I'm not arguing the reasons. I'm arguing that its standard isekai harem. And not even a good one. There are alot of great isekai harem with great girls who srent along troped like mob out there and the only reason this is getting attention is becuse it has the "otome" label attached.

Pretty much. It's a shame, but pretty much no villainess is villainous in their actual life (as opposed to the game).
Violette would probably be the closest, and she still stopped before killing her half-sister.

What is the chance she actually is a hearth deity?

Name em. I need something else to read.

Ahhh thanks.

It devolves into harem shit later on, so if you like harem shit then got for it.

He gets better, at least in the webnovel where he ends up reciprocating their affections and takes responsibility over them after beating himself over the status thing.

Well his isekai'ed sister has a harem of 6 so it goes both ways.

I think Deidre didn't exist in the WN if I remember correctly. In the pic: L to R, Anjie, Deidre, Clarice.

Yeah, Arrogantz's design is pretty bulky compared to the power rangers version which the slim ones.

Attached: 55564288_2300145180226599_1033727413294465024_n.jpg (675x960, 105K)

I have never played an otome game that was set in medival times and that has a villaness. There was one game that had rivals. But it took place in modern day Japan and they wernt dating the love interest. Also if you got together with another dude they get together with the guy they are targeting in the end.

Shoujo manga on the other hand. Yea they have villaness but even then I dont really remember any where they are already engaged.

Women dont like cuckoldry either. If there are females there usually friends and have there own friendship route

Attached: tumblr_pk1027SCjC1rz3nxxo1_1280.jpg (960x544, 120K)

In other words Mob is just a typical harem isekai, that only initially used the moniker of "otome" just to get people interested then immediately turning into a run of the mill harem isekai.

Are otome isekai protagonists end up villainesses so the target audience can play out hatred towards Chad and Stacy? Because a lot of these otome isekai feel like Heathers or Mean Girls in a fantasy world.

I rmrbee another one whee the dude reincanted intovan otome game as the villanesses butler I think .But this one is better. Caus hes not a doormat and likes the villaness. So he schemes and sleeps his way to the top to protect her. I think he even bangs the heroine at one point. I forgot the name though so I couldn't finish it.

Yeah, it's basically a setting that was created specifically for this subgenre of isekai.

Arent otome MCs usally extreme doormats?

Attached: dia.jpg (960x3218, 589K)

>buy a beastman slave because you feel sorry for her
>treat her like family but keeping her with 0 rights is important somehow so the obedience collar stays

The way some isekai just gloss over this and have the mc act like he did something heroic makes me mad.

When are we getting a American revolution tier isekai where the MC overthrows the monarchy

This anime was fucking ridiculous. I was expecting sexual tension but instead got plain old bullying. What the fuck were they thinking.

There's all kinds, from loony action women to ones that only exist to get raped.

read the wikipedia page for that game and it was something about their mother or something

Untinetional God tier comedy

Attached: an.jpg (607x2048, 200K)

So The Result of Being Reincarnated is Having a Master-Servant Relationship with the Yandere Love Interest

Is it bad that I am enjoying this?

Shouldn't they, I dunno, try to make the protagonist somewhat reasonable?

There is one about geniuses from Japan overthrowing the kingdom as the "dieties".

Copy pasted from a last thread

For Starters, Yui(MC) has a biological father.It's later revealed to be none other than Karlheinz HIMSELF(Male Leads father). She's, biologically, their half-sister with the heart of their mother.There were hints up and there, but you don't fully get the thing until you reach the climax of the last story.When their father shows up to meet Yui, which he considers one of his most flaw driven yet most sucessful heirs.

BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!!!
While they knew she had Cordelia's(one love interests mother) heart. No one, NO ONE knew other than Karlheinz WHICH made her, so that he could feel love, Since vampires and demons are unable to feel anything other than sadism with Yui being the exception. WITH ALL THINGS DONE he cucks his sons with Yui.
Non consensually. just like he did with Yui.
And there's still a game to be played.

>female protagonist
Yes. Yes, you should.

You got caged is the best one.

Then you get stuff like Reika, Reika Lite or Bakarina where they're BFFs.

I want one where the common people overthrow the Monarchy. The MC just has memories of a democracy. And isnt a class traitor like more Isekaid folk are Nothing else

>protagonist
Shit, I meant the prince. I think you'd want to make him come off as less douchey, or unintentionally douchey.

In my experience, it's roughly a 50/50 split between Heroine is a turbobitch (usually because she's also been isekai'd) and Heroine is a sweetheart that becomes friends with the Villainess (and it's just the Prince that's an unredeemable dick fuck).

So he just fucks his daughter in front of his own sons?

Without a title that's not really a recommendation. Find something else that you would recommend.

Attached: b3145e13e0e856d5c4c0c02e0f7e3947cf6e0c83cc8019a17a04d5d00a57a146.jpg (848x3840, 460K)

Falling in Love with the Villainess

Attached: 48069517_p0.jpg (600x840, 132K)

I've played a few older games that did have villainnesses, but I think that they fell out of favor, because I think that female players realized that they essentially being whores.

And modern females only wanted the games to focus on them and their love interests.

Here it is

Need universal education, the printing press, and protestantism to happen first.

Always a gold mine.

>Notice how a female MC never has two husbands.
>this tard clearly have not played 18+ otome games

Attached: Otomegee chara lineup.png (3024x1335, 2.57M)

>those 5 ikemen are IMAGINING that little girl every night

Is this what men think women want?

So they rebel and after that what? Democracy won't just happen because you murder enough people. After the dust settles there will still be men with ambition ruling over the rest and treating them like dirt, only the way those people are called changed.

but at least you know it'll be done right

Marie needs to be picked up to even kiss her.

Attached: 1553885757267.jpg (675x960, 81K)

Thinking about marie's legs dangling and rocking back and forth while shes getting split roasted.

I agree. As a straight women the only ome I like is the short girl. Out of all of them

It's an isekai world. Not everything has to be realistic down to the bone. Pretend the leader is a gud guy who wants equality and all that shit

If men don't like cuckoldry and women don't like cuckoldry, where is all this cuckoldry coming from?

Considering we have shit like this.
I wouldn't say that it's far off.

Would you eat monster meat? Are there any monsters in particular that you wouldn't eat? Like what if they had some intelligence or were able to speak human language?

Attached: 1525721543774.jpg (666x558, 84K)

she fits nicely into a box

I still dont get how it was the sisters fault he got killed. He should have told her to fuck off when she wanted him to play the game. Loke normal siblings do

If it talks I ain't eating it.

If it tastes bad, I ain't eating it.

So the S rank drop skill one.

I loved it when it was about a salary man finding a home and a person to come home for.

But what is with this new bunny mistress?

Reminds me of Narnia where the protaganists were horrified when they learnt that they had eaten a talking animal

Elf meat.

Because apparently monsters, demons and demihumans are interchangeable in Japan.

Nah, if anything the villainnesses are the real Stacys as they more often than not are prettier than the Otome MC, smarter than her, richer than her, and basically better than her in everything and they know it.

Their fiance's or the capture targets aren't really just Chads they're beta cucks, and onions boys that couldn't measure up or were overcompensating for their own inferiority.

How did democracy / spring of nations happen in our world? Why didn't a strong man take over?

She was blackmailing him... which would have been easily solved if he wasn't retarded and sent his mom photos n shit bout the shit she buys and stuff than waste the last days of his life playing ang wasting his money in an otome game clearly designed to eat your wallet.

Freak the fuck out. Then get drunk

Depends entirely on how they taste, but I also have no issues with eating people.

>Barely reaching the power ranger's shoulders.

Now imagine her doing it with kyle /ss/ style.
Did not expect Kyle to be a shota.

Attached: 55552035_2300144950226622_4320840453869010944_n.jpg (960x682, 88K)

It wasn't her fault, but she was indirectly responsible. And because she's associated with it, she got all the flack and the fact he revealed that she was wasting the money her parents had given her. So the blackmailing her brother plus that just put her in bad graces with her parents. She's unfortunately not very good at fixing situations without her brother, who fixed most of the problems she caused. So she would snowball into bigger problems.

So basically blames his own retardness and normal sibling behaviour. And i say how she died was way worse then what happened to him. But honestly the parents were really terrible

I never thought I would see a chinese guy in the threads. Ni hao my friend.

Attached: 1530566741181.png (220x309, 131K)

Nah, I'm from the US.

>tries to prove he isn't a faggot
>died from playing too much gay shit
ironic

It's just a small extremely degenerate group of people that think that it's really okay, most of society however isn't into it, because they know that they wouldn't want their partner to cheat on them in real life.

man shes tiny how big is Erica

Not that user, but it was his own fault. He could have easily have gotten back at her if simply just didn't act like a retarded doormat all his life.

Even that shit is the bottom of the barrel for otome franchises.

And I already said it wasn't her fault. However, all the trouble that gets her in the end is her own fault.

I actually blame the parents. Wish they died alone

What's on the reading list today?

Attached: ujasnw.jpg (3252x4712, 2.99M)

How I wish for the Doll Mafia to get translated again.

Our world had centuries of gradual shifts toward constitutionalism, colonialism weakening traditional economic differences the classes, the printing press and resulting revolutions in thought, and firearms equalizing men in battle. A bunch of shit had to happen before men happened upon the whole "liberté, égalité, fraternité" thing.

I really want to see what happens after she overclocked herself and used her puppeteer skills on her own body.

as usual, blame the french

Okay what if person got isekaid Into a time where alot of common people sick of them

Doesn't really matter who's at fault. When it comes down to it, Leon died, Marie led a shit life and died by wifebeating, and her parents get to live with the fact both their children died. Funny enough, Marie's kid was a good kid. Died of old age and lived a normal life. Absolutely normal.

No, I mean in general Mob MC is a idiot doormat, his entire situation was caused by him. And the otome isekai shit doesn't make any lick of sense either.

If women were so powerful in their society, then the prince wouldn't have been able to chase after the MC's isekai'd sister, because he'd be made aware of the fact that it would be bad for reputation and his position as heir if his fiance were to end the marriage. And their society in general would frown upon the prince acting that way.

The whole thing feels like a half-assed version of isekai seikishi monogatari, except not even half as good or thought out.

Read The Wandering Inn.
And play tetris too.

At least one good thing happened. Honestly if i were a parent id take comfort that my kid lived a happy old life after i died

There parents yeah. Had to live with the fac that both there kids died way before them cuase if there shitty parenting and decision making which is punishment enough

Meanwhile both Marie and Leon at least got reborn at the same time so there a chance of a restart on a normal sibling relationship. And both of then have a harem to fuck

>bakarina anything but repetitive bullshit
user...

Attached: 4932849.jpg (500x375, 70K)

He lacks foresight. He takes action once he's either put into danger or his tolerance passes its limit. But that's a flaw that many people have.

That's the trick to the whole thing. Have you ever heard of a two tiered justice system? Rules for thee but not for me? The whole women having power thing only affects the lower nobility. It's artificial societal bullshit.

Is there a middle and non-noble upper class that's highly literate and educated? Is there something like a constitution that places limits on the power of the crown or establishes basic rights for all men that not even royalty can transgress or a colonial system that's politically distant from royal power and results in the angry commoners also having ideas of independence? Do the commoners have some experience ruling themselves without royal involvement? Is there some notion of nationalism that doesn't have to do with the current leader or even system of government? If none of these is present, a revolution will probably just result in a new king or something similar. Hell, France had a lot of these and they still ended up with an emperor. It's a very complex question, really, but I'm at least reasonably sure that you're not gonna get a functional representative democracy or republic from masses of newly liberated and barely educated serfs following a few ambitious rich commoners.

sauce?

Check the price of goods
Definitely go to a tavern or a place where people gossip all day
Based on information that I gathered, I form a MLM company
>make sure everyone in the kingdom joined, even the noble and royalty (just like south sea company)
Fuck off to another nation when it's getting out of control

I fucking love this girl.

Attached: s3.jpg (800x935, 114K)

I'd love fucking this girl.

unf

Attached: s4.jpg (800x847, 75K)

mangadex.org/title/32485/goshujin-sama-to-h-na-koto-shitai-dorei-no-manga

what's really important is having enough political leaders in your revolution who believe in the ideals of republicanism so when the revolution is over and they become the official leaders of the new government they won't just lead it down the path of autocracy.

the american revolution without people like thomas jefferson or john adams could have just lead to another monarchy

Use whatever cheat power i have to invent the internet so i can keep shitposting

>mad girl who's actually going down harem route
>repetitive
Go back to your isekai slave market

>user, you are the most powerful being in this world, but what are your goals?
>I want to go back to tell people on an anonymous imageboard that they are faggots

Nip Otome maniacs come off as gigantic masochists. This seems to be a running theme with lonely women, if Twilight and friends are anything to go off of.

So getting bullied by a hot boy is okay, but getting bullied by mean girls isn't.

Or you get communism. Let the gulags, education camps and starvation begin.

Are these all otome based isekai?

>medieval era setting
>potion use glass bottle
fuck these isekai authors

Is it really that difficult to invent glass if there is magic and alchemists?

All of them have otome-type settings, but they're not all isekai

It's the simple things in life user
you faggot

What chinese comic this this?

Dumb fucking piece of shit loli. I hope she tries to swallow the cap and suffocates.

Attached: K22.jpg (890x1260, 666K)

mangadex.org/title/33099/this-girl-is-a-little-wild

She's just a ghost.

That's the sad thing.

You know I'd actually read this
>NEET gets isekai'd and spends his time trying to recreate the comforts of modern society and actively ignoring the threat of the demon king and such
His supporting cast would try to get him to go on quest but he'd only do so to get items he needs to live the NEET life

after buying slaves, fucking slaves, washing slaves, and grinding in the dungeon to get money to buy slaves, the guy in Slave Harem mostly does things to get comfortable and modern luxuries

Ghetto Brendel is fucking brutal, guy has zero patience for people pissing him off.

>Lonely samefag

Attached: 1551097195386.png (192x187, 86K)

>tfw ywn have this feeling

Attached: s33 (1).jpg (800x1625, 181K)

Cardia manages to develop a personality over time. Impey bullying is great

Attached: 1507415273623.jpg (960x5970, 2.19M)

So Konosuba crossed with Bookworm?

Honestly it sounds like just Konosuba.

Thinking about, only those Japanese want to go to another world because they live in a shitty country. For me, I'm really fine and I wish to never go to another world.

BUT what about your very own slaves?

Attached: 004_1549731350.png (969x1400, 1.11M)

Is not like I can't have them now, but the risk is very high.

Attached: 1532887117616.jpg (728x518, 208K)

They are really milking this one, aren't they?

Attached: 1530533399914.jpg (829x157, 26K)

Aren't there like 6 countries in Africa that still practice slavery? Move to one of them.

Nice suggestion, but first I need to make a good capital, also make sure they have white little girls.

MOOOOOOT

you can, if you are saudi

Mob takes it to an unbelievable level. you mean to tell me that he's a grown man and he never once tried to get back at his sister for all the shit she pulled growing up? And yet the author wants the reader to sympathize with him, but really its hard to do so when he's this much of a doormat.

The fact that the world building and actual story are shite don't help either.

Yeah, leon isn't the best when it comes to priorities. Not to mention he's still hell-bent on leading a slow life far away from any political conflict with a cute and kind wife with big tits and a nice body. Too bad that short of luxon wiping away the new human race there's no way he'll get at least the first one.

Leon is too soft on his little sister.

Attached: 1553885819082.jpg (675x960, 84K)

So is Otome Isekai genre the next logical step to take over Generic Isekai just like how Generic Isekai took over Battle Harems genre?

Naaaw. Battle Harems and Slave Harems have the same target audience but Otome Reincarnation is mostly shoujo.

>This and recently reading Zetsubou Sensei has revealed my unknown fetish for laced up shin-high boots and dresses
I don't get it. But I like it.

Nah. The reason that isekai took over from the battle harem genre was that it had even more wish fulfillment bullshit going on. The MC wasn't super special from the beginning, they were given magical cheats to make them overpowered and special.
Otome isekai stories don't have that, or at least not to the same extent, so it won't overtake the mainstream isekai.

Can't believe he didn't dick that.

Correction Otome Isekai does have that, but otome villainess isekai doesn't.

I'm not sure if I'm misunderstanding the perspective here, but if not the Angelica is FUCKING HUGE I mean look at that bed and look at her. Is that a tiny kiddy bed or something? Because if not then what the fuck.

She's a big girl.

>the virgin human prince.
>The CHAD Demon King.

I'm not him, but thank you very much friend for posting.

It's not quite that, but Kawazu does have the guy try to reinvent the internet, little by little.

You win, minotaur. Here is my (ostensibly) improved prologue. I think I caught all the typos this time.
pastebin.com/8cqr58gN

He should be doing more to get proper water supply going to his house, relying on magic to fill and heat the bath takes too long.

No, to begin with the demographics are different. It's like asking whether shoujo is the next logical step over shounen.

I get that thought about too many others.

I don't think nobody would talk to themselves like that.

also this is just personal preference, but I think you should start at the interesting part during prologue then proceed to flashback to the beginning of the story

Been a long time since I liked a protagonist this much, she's just so full of energy and violence.

Attached: u3.jpg (820x4165, 424K)

He's still missing a big part of the internet, and he even has fantasy species to help add more variety if he would start making it happen.

>near infinity magic power
>can't create connection to his old world

>near infinite
Not really.

It's honestly so much better than meek beta MCs.

Just wish it updated more often.

Attached: smug wildcat.jpg (997x474, 60K)

>I'm a Villainous Daughter, so I'm going to keep the Last Boss
is this just a really bad literal machine translation or what?

God, I can't stop fawning over her.

Attached: C29.jpg (820x1931, 189K)

This man got married. Say something to him. Also, manga and LN are fucking far away from it.

Attached: 126.png (800x1184, 670K)

What else the LN gonna do now the big bad noble had already caught?

what's up with yandex? It can't find stuff like it once did anymore

what did the big bad noble do?

Mess with nature, you get the big bad wolf. Investigation into Asuta. Asuta and Ai Fa proposing to each other. Asuta gets sick and taken care of. Shumimaru comes back with tamed doggos to help hunt. Asuta makes ramen using eggshells for noodles. Cake, curry, minestrone, pizza I think, katsudon with rice. How the series approaches rice is very different compared to other isekai.

how did it do rice?

Google finds it just fine.

Basically, treating the difference between japonica and indica rice.

I can't believe Bern is fucking dead.

i wonder who is that new son-in-law lizia ended up with

shit you're right
it's usually so useless for manga I don't even try it anymore

>Why would an otome heroine and villaness be willing to share a dude?
Because the heroine and the vilainess love each other? I mean why do you say that it doesn't make sense without even reading the novel?

>with "otome" setting slapped on
The title is "being reincarnated in an otome world". Where the hell did the novel en say that it was an otome isekai? Please don't tell me you thought that a story being set in an otome world means that it is necessary an otome.

It's not a matriarchy though? The women are treated better but the ones at the top of the country are still men.

In other worlds you are a retard thinking that having otome in the title means that the story will be otome-like. The story has always been advertised as a dude being reincarnated in the world of an otome Isekai, nowhere did it advertise itself as an otome isekai.

I can write a story about a dude being reincarnated in a lighthearted SOL manga world and make him act like a total murderhobo, does that mean my story is a lighthearted SOL? You are confusing the setting with the story, read more novels.

>And their society in general would frown upon the prince acting that way.
But it did? His family literally disowned him and people think he is a retard.

>If women were so powerful in their society
But they aren't? Sure they are treated better but in the end of the day, the people leading the kingdom are still men, the king is the one in charge, his prime minister is also a dude and Anjie's father, a duke, is the one making the calls in their household.

That's what you think. SURPRISE! truck-kun killed his statue to kill him because he knows putin can body slam him. All according to keikaku

Attached: armour.jpg (720x2097, 294K)

Attached: camilla alois.png (600x899, 148K)

So the fatso finally listen to her and starts to lose weight?

>Otome Games are made for girls, right?
>So the world of Otome Games must be incredibly favorable towards women.
>Wait, Otome cliches can't occur in the world I came up with.
>Uhh, the upper class goes by different conventions.
>yeah, perfect

Otome Mob WM latest chapter is Angie and Livia decide to 3P to heal Leon
Poor Noel.

Fuck whoever shilled Eminence of Shadow. It's like some autistic 16 year old wrote it.

>described as toad
>illustration shows handsome, albeit obese man.

they did it?

Nigger how would you even come to that conclusion

Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth.

he's lost the weight she recommended and confessed his desire to lose more and become the kind of man she'd want. Unfortunately whilst doing that he confessed to make her status as a marriage candidate official and that seems to have broken something in Camilla

if there wasn't a ladykiller under there Camilla's plan would have had no hope. The issue with the illustration is it not showing his skin condition that Camilla is working on

>broken something in camilla
can you elaborate?

things you can broke in women:
>hymen
>bone
>heart
>mind

What about the butt.

she's trying to hold onto her feelings for Julian because he was her first love but it seems clearer and clearer the more she talks about him that she didn't know let alone love the real Julian. Meanwhile Alois is demonstrating everything she wanted from Julian. She's feeling guilty but at the same time there might be another emotion in there and she's caught herself many times from comparing other men to Alois and not to Julian suggesting she at the very least thinks far better of him than she did at the start

not spirit

I'LL END IT THUS

Attached: minotaur smirk.png (500x358, 70K)

Chapter ends right before starting and the next chapter can always start with a cockblock so we won't know until then, but the small skit afterwards jokes about it not being on Nocturne.

i bet it hasn't from all the bullying

It's 15+ don't expect too much for these kind of scene

Attached: yufina.jpg (1104x1500, 307K)

All I'd expect is some kind reference to the fact that it actually happened and not spend all night talking like what Leon initially thought they were there for.

It can be vaguely written.

When Yuna fucks her harem of lolis?

Yuna is asexual for now but considering she wants big tits I'd say she certainly has attracting a partner floating about about in her subconscious

Attached: kuma bath time.jpg (1445x2207, 511K)

Seems like Leon was expecting the cockblock to save him, but now he has to take care of his two loving wives. Claire and Luxon are great.

Pic gives me an idea for a mini-story/backstory
>she is sub as fuck, but nobody in Japan would use her in right way (either there were herbivore men who wee afraid of touching her or just simply creepy fucks who raised all the red flags, so she was jumping the ship to avoid getting Bad Ended)
>she gets isekaied. She actually get caught and enslaved
>but she is used for physical labor instead because fucking a slave is in bad taste out there
>she gets bought by OP isekai guy
>she is pretty desperate about getting her fetish fulfilled already and makes shit up about being a sex slave
>STILL NOTHING

>check the link from
>it's nearly what I described
Well, Japs are faster than me, I guess.

Attached: top breeder material.png (416x964, 230K)

Guess we can blame high-tech studies getting overwhelmingly popular.
That and people moving into cages in the cities.

Who is that tiny girl and does she lust for mc

God I wish that was me

It's a joke you idiots. He asked for the "most seasoned" carpenters, so he got the old fucks who have the most experience by virtue of being around for so long.

1 Yen = 1 ???

Attached: STATUS.jpg (718x1098, 156K)

Are there any isekai where the protagonist can summon a bicycle as a mode of transport. I've already seen 2 with motorbikes if you count a scooter as a motorbike

pic unrelated

Attached: pocona.jpg (761x957, 140K)

That's a korean series, they wouldn't care in the least about how much whatever equals a yen.

the pic is unrelated other than the cliche statement of it's like a game. I just happen to be reading an isekai and the yen conversion rate is mentioned by chapter 2

Is she gonna get impregnated too?

Attached: house.jpg (650x924, 364K)

Why bicycle tho? Is Freddy Mercury the main character?

she spawns a shack

certainly a lot less maintenance than a motorbike and with equipment usually being blessed with superior durability and MCs having superior strength and endurance they'll be able to travel pretty damn quick

Attached: meme team.jpg (1083x1600, 309K)

what's the top one? A cat? I prefer the dog

I really hate this trope. ASHCKTUALLY YOU ARE JUST A SHITTY NPC AND THIS WORLD IS A MERE GEMU!

Why do koreans love necromancers so much?
Solo level-up
Seoul station necromancer
Kill the hero
King of the battlefield
That novel with the skeletton MC

Seriously, this can't be a coincidence.

where the fuck do i read release that witch

one man army maybe

Attached: bunny girl in bunny suit.jpg (617x413, 108K)

mangadex if Meraki scans has stopped hosting it

check your dreamworld

Skeleton > Robot

Imagine jump starting the AI/Robotic revolution using necromancy technique.

She doesn't and she has a reverse harem composed of every male character on the right side of the pic.

Or have an extra chapter elsewhere.

is the manga actually acceptable? from a glance they even got roland's hair colour wrong.

qidianunderground got suspended, didn't it? where else do you get it?

Shitton of slaves that work for you while being unable to go against you. It also pleases their inner edgelord.

So many others need their appetite satisfied, yet are stuck with MC who refuse to help them.

Attached: p0144.jpg (1440x2150, 961K)

Main story turned into romcom bullshit, what did you expect?

The less shitty isekai threads here lead off with otome, so that user is probably thinking "popular on Yea Forums = next big thing everywhere".

wuxiaworld.co/Release-that-Witch/

Smartphone has bikes but the MC mainly made it as a hobby since he can just use portals. The beastman merchant guy made bike factories and gives royalties to the MC.

I guess that makes sense. Guess the rest of Yea Forums doesnt know Otome threads are like money laundering businesses.

Local villainess not so tough after having an existential crisis.

Attached: yase 07.png (665x977, 443K)

>qidianunderground got suspended
But it didn't?

I love colored comics

Manhua is usually colored, too bad I've never read a good manhua. The only decent one was this one about a dude who was being possessed by a dude who powers up by having sex.

you made me think there was a new chapter

It's still true, tho.
Now usually brainlets are getting into trades because tech studies are hyped as fuck. At least it's the case in my country.

I honestly always have thought that they both are dogs.

Attached: real meat.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Tama is better and smarter.

Attached: 9xS7PNx.jpg (1080x1598, 322K)

it might be a sharp eared dog maybe even a wolf

I stopped reading this series because the only good character was Meat and she wasn't enough of a draw

Why do you post the same tired pictures in every otome/villainess isekai thread? The story isn't good and the art isn't even pleasing enough to forgive it for that

How to not write a jobber

Attached: jahyboy.png (287x560, 145K)

Blame the first one that posted it.

Attached: office.jpg (475x566, 77K)

get better at writing fights and either space out their losses or have a victory between defeats

Jirniv is a jobber right?

Write an underdog instead

you want a shining example then look at Smoker from One Piece or rather the entire Vice Admiral rank

bakarina is cuter, but because it became retarded harem, where every character besides MC has no personality except "must love bakarina" it's trash

>marries his waifu and also his mistresses
>they are still relevant and continue adventuring even after marriage

What Mushoku Tensei should have been, but instead Sylphy, Roxy and Eris became passive doormats and totally irrelevant

Attached: 059.png (844x1200, 1.45M)

Still won't read it.

It's how all harems should be. Just because something is pushed into them doesn't mean everything else has to be pushed out when it happens.

can a main character get anymore generic?

Attached: 800px-A_FEW_POINTS_OF_INTERNATIONAL_LAW_GOVERNING_MODERN_WARFARE_(1904).jpg (800x1173, 196K)

See this is the conflict I have with isekai harems. If I'm not incredibly powerful than I will feel like I can't protect all of my girls, and if one of them was raped or killed I would feel like shit. On the other hand if I was ridiculously powerful then what am I doing dicking around with a bunch of whores when I could be solving the worlds problems you know?

Real harems have a lot of fighting and competition between spouses. Why anyone would want to deal with that headache, I have no clue. Not to mention most Harem MCs are spineless to begin with.

>when I could be solving the worlds problems you know
If this sparks another thread-long discussion of ethics and morals, I'll hold you responsible for it.

>I have a lot of power so I should wipe and kiss everyone in the world's ass.
user when you get isekai'd and get all the power in world you can clone yourself and make yourself a personal servant for everyone and suck farts out of their ass whenever they ask.

Some competition can be fine if it allows more interactions within the harem. They need to have more interests and do more things than just the MC too. MC's being spineless is always a serious problem though.

minotaur.club/

The solution is obviously to bring your harem with you everywhere and solve problems.

Usually all of them but the ones the harem most want to be solved.

>bring your harem to poor ass villages and remind those niggers that they will never be able to do anything for themselves and they will have to rely on a man who has everything and flaunts his women and power

That's impractical with a harem bigger than 3 women and it will make you look like a jackass.

Only if every person in your harem is needed for solving those problems, otherwise you look like a power flaunting dick that makes chink young masters look nice in comparison.

Better than letting those cocksuckers die

No, I mean in school realistically he'd and his little girl would have felt pressured by society while they were in school. The villainess wouldn't have had to tell him anything, he and the little sister would have gotten the reality check much earlier.

Didn't the novel literally point out how bad it is for men to not be married in their society? If the men are all in charge then how is it that the females all walk over them to the point where there is a big disparity between the population of men and women? The set up is contradicting itself.

Sorry, Mob user. But it's not a good isekai harem series. If it didn't slap otome villainess on it then it never would have gotten any attention.

Tbdesu if I was super powerful and went solving peoples problems I would demand to have sex with the hottest girl in every village in return for my help and spread my seed.

tsuki ga just got an anime announced lads.

not before tondemo skill

It would be more believable if you said a new WN chapter was released.

I wish

At this point the anime is more believable.

O MY GATCHA NEN

Maybe, but it wold depend on if the anime was claimed to have sufficient quality and enough episodes.

I don't even want a Tsuki anime. I mean just look at how awful the manga pacing is. It would probably be 13 episodes and it would take like 6 episodes just to get to the Rembrandt shit.

he's translating potion loli again

Attached: kaoru.jpg (826x1184, 248K)

>TL Note
Dunno, I still don't have a gaol in my life.

doesn't most of the school side with the power rangers over leon?

is he still being his waifu's white knight?

>I have a bad news for you guys. Well, I think this chapter will be the last chapter from us for a while. Real life is a bit hectic rn and I have some unfinished business I have to get done as soon as possible. So, see you in……I don’t know, a month? But enjoy the chapter!
Ah fuck, I’ll miss Erica.

this is how translations die

bookworm had it worse

Read The Wandering Inn.

Otome Mob special chapter of vol.3 is Marie route
In short: It's what if Leon stop Marie from start of her reverse harem plan.
The result is they both stop give a fuck about game senario and get along each other without knowing they are brother/sister. But they're thinking the other party is liked their own brother/sister in positive way.

The first person you come across is this elf. What do you do in your isekai adventure?

Attached: 1533475553940.jpg (2560x1497, 533K)

ignore, i don't want an elf

that was an April’s Fool joke sorry >

I start by doing the elf.

Looked like that girl from Ar no Surge

DON'T PUT THIS ON ME RICKY BOBBY!

lon?

I CAST FIST

If flat elf, ask for directions to the nearest human city. If fat titty elf pretend to be amnesiac and hope she invites me to her village.

Steal her weapons that are laying on the ground. That will teach her. And then threaten her to get that stupid hairband aswell.

Ask her were I can find a fairy.

I see you, too, are a man of culture.

Attached: Give her the dick.gif (480x288, 1.15M)

Don't you see them? They are flying around in the image. One's even in the bush from where the picture was apparently taken.

It's not impossible to survive Truck-kun... at least until it's whoever sent it in the first place changes causality to somehow still fuck the isekai protagonist candidate over afterwards, like getting crushed by a statue, or getting trampled to death by horses that went mad.

Attached: JoblessSurvivor.jpg (950x1761, 687K)

And then have his yandere sister jump into a volcano to isekai herself and further ruin an already crappy story

It's to repel a certain gigantic next-neighbor.

Anyone else looking forward to the Athy sci-fi spinoff?

Attached: D3AR8EPVAAA5lfC.jpg (1634x1831, 355K)

No, it's just marriage.

Most but the irls who hd their fiance stolen also have their factions in the school. You also haave to account for the students still being brats, every adult has disapproved the power rangers actions.
> If the men are all in charge then how is it that the females all walk over them to the point where there is a big disparity between the population of men and women?
Because the preferable treatment for women was done because the lesser nobles kept fighting over titles, heritge and lands, the kingdom decided to favorize women because they were less belligerent than men.
Men are still in charge of the country, the top position (king) is in the hands of a man and so does the prime minister seat. I don't know about other upper nobles but angelica's house is lead by her father who is assisted by her brother. That's a fact, if women were in charge the top positions wouldn't be taken by men.

Which ones of those LN have manga adaptations?

Diana, Lycoris, Bertia, Katarina, Iris, Mary, Felicia, Cordelia, Violette, Yulias, Britney, Tiararose, Elizabeth, Irene, Isabella, Rosemary

wat

can anyone put a small mark or a logo in the picture near these?

>Who Made Me a Mercenary?

Why does she have a buster sword?

Attached: jahy concern.png (287x560, 139K)

oh, wow. you turn a story for girls into a sotry about mercenaries though.

try to avoid to make any contact, if get caught then immediately kill myself before they cast slavery spell onto me (thus make me unable to kill myself afterward).

What the everloving fuck?

i looked up spoons twitter
twitter.com/spoon_1122/status/1112408927201689601
is that actually getting serialized

Attached: huh.png (1134x1285, 2.57M)

Run into a waifu that would be absolutely top tier if not for her birth defect/curse that makesd her absolutely trash, and easily solve it with a trivial use of my protagonist power.

Would an isekai work where some goddess asks the MC what he wants and because he was a gaming addict he randomly picks random items / spells from games? He could have a laser gun from futuristic games, some ultimate weapons from an RPG and the chaos emeralds to turn blond.

Attached: 1531732995466.jpg (848x1024, 800K)

The problem is glass bottles being expensive as opposed to pottery.

get thrown out of the castle because my isekai power doesn't look immediately useful despite actually being the most broken of the group.

Attached: kst.jpg (342x127, 6K)

>out in 3019

Doubt an isekai about mosaic'd/blackbar'd equipments could take off far.

Attached: copyright.png (496x461, 214K)

Noice

I'm not talking about real video games, I just want an excuse to have technology from different settings in one world without having to incorporate their origin in the story.

strong men took over a lot though.

Oh right, april fools.

but i wanted it to be real

Attached: png.png (844x1245, 2.54M)

The most evil villains in korean things are always other koreans. Its impossible for a korean to trust another korean. Koreans dont have freinds they have subordinates. Being a necromancer lets them kill their greatest foe and enslave his soul for eterinity. At this point now the korean can be freinds with their slave. This slave will never betray them. They can also order around their undead army like in starcraft. Fucking every korean novel has a point where they play not starcraft.

>chinese villain
>kills thousands of people because it's fun
>chinese MC
>kills thousands of people because he disagrees with them

How are they different? They literally do the same fucking thing and just pick a different excuse as to why they did it.

Attached: 1545833754685.jpg (337x290, 56K)

might makes right

YOU COURT DEATH YOUNG user

Attached: 1904ef6f23cfad0924b0cab98ad6622bbe8e064a_1290515_720_4000.jpg (720x1299, 436K)

>World where the strong is righteous
>People who disagree with the MC are always monumental assholes, so stopping them is the moral thing to do by our standards too
> If you don't kill them, they'll throw their entire family/sect/clan at you and your loved ones,so the MC will have to slaughter them too, including women, children and servants.
>So really, killing only them is a kindness.

>Fucking every korean novel has a point where they play not starcraft.
Spoken like true boomer, now they all play not league of legends

Yeah, I was talking with a friend about how it took too long for things to actually happen.

As for the "talking to himself" thing, I was already considering to change it. But still, he is supposed to come off as a weirdo with lots of unhealthy habits. Like a exagerated version of myself.

They openly admit that might makes right. As long as you say you are right and have the power to keep it up you are right.

After a while it gets tiring having the people go
>this one does not dare
while kowtowing and leaving a bloody mess on the floor

Does potion loli have any /u/ or is it targeted at women?

>“Yes, Erica-sama, which one do you think is better, 〈Crystal Princess of Domineering Assault〉 or 〈Rose of Crystal Prison〉?”
And so Erica has two more chuuni titles.

>Besides the ones mentioned by the two of them, it seems that 〈Alchemist from Hell〉 is also a candidate.
Three

I once watched a National Geographic Episode about Japan. Trucks are the top predators there.
youtube.com/watch?v=bp-ICI-9gXs

Attached: Goblin Kitty.png (1000x1134, 702K)

>Because the preferable treatment for women was done because the lesser nobles kept fighting over titles, heritge and lands, the kingdom decided to favorize women because they were less belligerent than men.
Yeah that reasoning is a giant load of bullshit. Women are just as likely if not more so to fight over titles lands and heritage as men. Especially if they don't have any real power.

In fact that's exactly what they do, the setting contradicts itself, just so that the MC can have some perceived conflict at the beginning of the game to hide the fact that the story is going to devolve into harem isekai antics.

>PLIC manga + Nakani faces
Would you?

Attached: taem laer.jpg (851x1200, 260K)

Attached: maet emem.jpg (1083x1600, 447K)

wuxiaworld.com/novel/the-novels-extra/tne-chapter-279

Attached: foiled.png (966x628, 618K)

this is fucking gloriou

>not ʇɐǝɯ lɐǝɹ
>not ɯɐǝʇ ǝɯǝɯ
smdh, tbqhwy famalam

>that blush
The heroine will try to get on the demon king route, isn't she?
This brings back some Silvia flashbacks, fucking hypocrite heroines.

Attached: 654125412.png (343x310, 115K)

We need more isekai where we introduce americans values to plebeians. Burgers instead of bread, FREEDOM instead of slavery, everyone gets a gun and DEMOCRACY.

Attached: 1527443374309.jpg (1438x1433, 969K)

i hope irene smacks her shit... oh wait no the heroine is at least dragon king tier she'll die.

That looks very unhealthy.
But what about the Jewish problem?

This time we will remove the isekai jews (elves).

Fran is here to finish off this thread

Attached: fran disgust.jpg (473x1023, 213K)

>‘Yi Byul (Separation) had become close to me before I knew it.’
Not like this, Yeonhabros.

What about the most American isekai of all?

Attached: 51N1Yl3ibfL.jpg (349x500, 58K)

¡ǝlqᴉssodɯᴉ ʇɥƃnoɥʇ ʎlsnoᴉʌǝɹd sʇɥƃᴉǝɥ ɥɔɐǝɹ uɐɔ I ʍoN ˙uou∀ 'noʎ ʞuɐɥ⊥

I'd finish inside her if you catch my meaning

Attached: fran final oufit.jpg (491x767, 196K)

Japs really have run out of ideas

Attached: Black Cat Fran.jpg (640x910, 180K)

Someone needs to tell these brainlets that the description and title are two different things

Nobody cares about your shitty cat with dead translation.

manga is vastly superior to the novel anyway

Attached: fran g.jpg (593x600, 107K)

Very well user
How the Fuck did you do this?

It's all over, boss won the Hajinbowl

Attached: 1554034384382.png (403x720, 201K)

Only as long as she stays 12 and mostly flat.

I hope Sahyuk still wins in the end.

I forget her actual age but I'm sure she's older than 12

Attached: bath fran.jpg (598x664, 157K)

>Japs really have run out of ideas

Attached: jahy heh.png (498x216, 59K)

Sahyuk is the most impossible ending of them all.
>still has a devil’s seed to accept
>still has a last boss role to perform
>still has to survive somehow
>still has a homeworld to rebuild

Is she still a loli at least?

she isn't legal

Attached: fran ooh.jpg (305x473, 59K)

i'm not sure age of consent is a thing in isekailand

Attached: fran the cat.jpg (966x1048, 406K)

it is to Master

Attached: master's concerns.jpg (572x605, 214K)

I like the dress better

Attached: fran's opnion.jpg (509x567, 146K)

she has shit taste

Attached: fran weeps.jpg (472x518, 121K)

probably not, historically it was more of a guideline that you shouldn't fuck out of marriage and you shouldn't marry someone under 12, but you'd still see occasional marriages to even younger children since it was mostly up to the discretion of the family

You know, fran's real reaction would be to stab me on the leg

delet

if you insulted Master, Black Catkin or curry she might otherwise she'd ignore you

Attached: fran-chan good job.jpg (623x691, 200K)

it is I who deletes

Attached: revealing armour.jpg (541x753, 167K)

bump break

Attached: jahy point.jpg (1043x1204, 140K)

Why is this cat so sexy?

How about an isekai about a perverted OL who gets isekai'd and grooms herself a little boy to become her future husband.

Attached: 1532944556804.png (1976x2800, 2.55M)

Make it a little girl and we have a deal.

it's in her genes

Attached: where she's heading.jpg (452x340, 75K)

There's that reverse isekai where a demon lord comes to our world and buys a highschool girl, is that young enough for you?

Attached: x2.jpg (722x1024, 271K)

No, but I'll check it out anyway.

It feels so weird reading a manga for a WN that you know ends up with fucking NTR.

Attached: e4.jpg (985x1400, 412K)

Nope. If truck-kun didn't kill him then he clearly ain't the MC

which begs the question
why are you reading it?

I want to be there and witness it first hand when the manga reaches that point and manga only fags have a mental breakdown.

Attached: 1553189661071.gif (500x281, 862K)

Didn't the LN change that part?

I hope not, I only read the WN though so I don't know.

Attached: 1523925956613.jpg (606x490, 83K)