If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Defeat a Demon Lord

Kiss... boda,,, Latina x Dale

Attached: Dz-MDerWwAEl88y.jpg (816x1199, 127K)

Disgusting

Charming

Holy shiet

Attached: 1547445100556.jpg (512x384, 125K)

It should have featured a threesome with her sister.

Nice

besides the fact there is an age gap, don't see why this gets compared to usagi drop

Oh wow,it's ending?

kimoi

I wont believe it till it happens in the manga

Because of the title. In the story though, the dude never considers her his daughter so it is perfectly fine for that kind of plot to happen but due to the "daughter" in the title, people just assumes that. But the true is that she is the one morphing him into her husband.
Maybe it would be different if the title got switched to "How I make my father figure become my husband" or something like that.

Its Usagi Drop all over again

Raised a daughter that become his wife.
The only different is this series in fantasy world.

While I do like this, Isn't she a demon and he a human? I'm not really a fan of race mixing.

She literally changed him into a demon later on so that they can get married

But in Usagi Drop they WERE related, he was like her uncle in a second or third degree

Is this the ending btw?

It doesn't look like the translations are anywhere near the LNs unfortunately.

>Latina
>not brown
one fucking job

This desu. The bar couple is her actual parent figure.

Based and kinopilled

Ye. Last volume was just released. English translation are up to Vol 7.

Punished Dale, a man denied his daughterwife was peak kino.

Attached: 1552668659923.png (1584x1200, 3.35M)

How many volumes does the LN have?

Attached: 1533654567980.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

How many kids do they have?

dropped

What volume is the manga on, 2?

You just got Usagid

Yeah, between the beginning/middle of the volume. It will take a long time for the manga to to reach the end.

I'm picking this up for this spoiler

Does she call him daddy during sex?

>Marrying your daughteru.

Attached: 1552790657061.jpg (1092x720, 131K)

Two nukes weren't enough

>If It’s for My Daughter, I’d Even Fuck Her and Produce a Daughter with Her

>But in Usagi Drop they WERE related
no, they don't

I'm fine with them marrying and fucking, but the bait and switch between the title and beginning to the true plot is unforgiveable.

Age gap is fine, pretending to be cute family antics before actually being a romance is not.

Only on a late plot technicality. From Up on Poppy Hill ending with the two MCs getting clearance to bang doesn't change that the main spice of the plot is the incest surprise.

>mc doesn't turn into a fat bald old man when his daughter is of age for marriage

>"How I make my father figure become my husband"
>Implying that wouldn't be the best title

Attached: hfwtherereallywasntanyrock.jpg (837x961, 318K)

>marrying your fucking daughter
I bet a woman wrote this piece of garbage

Attached: 1531423392105.jpg (905x720, 76K)

he was never a father figure to her though.
more like an older brother since I think their age gap was less than 10 years right?

>still using For My Daughter
For My Girl was the more accurate title, and apparently as double-meaning'd by the author.

She was like below ten and he was in his 20-30s or something

it was a man, and the premise is more like "how to groom a child into marriage"

>he was in his 20-30s or something
shit really? swore he was like late teens or early 20s when he found her in the forest, my memory must be failing me.

For my daughter, I would fuk her up the ass.

Attached: bitch.jpg (2560x1440, 759K)

God I wish that were me.

Him completely terrorizing the librarian Demon Lord who for some reason I keep imagining as Patchouli is the best part of his hunt.

Eight years, yeah. Dale brought it up when he's considering their relationship. Something like
>And you know
>We're only eight years apart

Usagi Drop anime ended perfectly. I'm glad I didn't finish the manga after seeing the direction it was going... It ended on too wholesome a note to tarnish it by finishing the story. I chose to live in ignorance.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

>We're only eight years apart
I'm getting some brainwaves...
>Be 30
>get a 15 yr old GF
>It's fine since I need to be 20 years apart AND related to her to be considered icky
IT'S PERFECT!

Work out your daddy issues user.

Attached: 1550135352713.jpg (243x300, 15K)

The WN is serious fantasy while the manga is comfy fantasy
Dale isn't as much of a fatherly figure in the WN so him marrying Latina is acceptable, but it'd likely feel different for those who only read the manga

For instance
>A devil, huh? What a pain... He mentally clicked his tongue.
>Should I kill her...? He figured that would be the quickest way to deal with this. Devils were nothing but trouble, after all.
>Dale grasped the handle of his sword tight... and then let go. He'd just finished washing himself off, and he didn't want blood splattering all over him. It was only a quick thought, but that was his reasoning.

Attached: 4.png (1506x1080, 1.72M)

Major Gilbert approves.

Blessed and puritypilled

It is the only way to have a daughter and not be a cuck.
Had it not been for the laws of this land you would all do it too.

Attached: 1467653440511.png (340x227, 80K)

It's not supposed to have daughter in the title.

>it was a man, and the premise is more like "how to groom a child into marriage"
More like how to groom a grown man into marriage

>She went from this
>to this
Fuck man, anime always mazes me.

Yep, I'm thinking female authors are based.

Attached: 1550680637271.jpg (1000x735, 411K)

Why though? Why can't I have a cute story about a father and his adopted daughter set in a fantasy world? Why do female authors love grooming so much?

Attached: No No No No.gif (480x270, 284K)

There is that sword dad one. And this is like reverse-grooming.

They love daddy-husbands.

Attached: 022.jpg (1365x1942, 635K)

>this catches Raita's attention

Both are pretty wholesome.
Cant wait for the part they interlock fingers.

Daddy issues

Holy based, isn‘t this an anime adaptation?

It's impossible for a girl to not become extremely attracted to the man taking care of her in a situation like that. It's simple reproduction strategy.

It was just announced. Dale's design looks like absolute shit so I'm not sure if I'll watch it. It will depend on how cute anime Latina is.