Sword art online Alicization

Guys I've come full circle this season. I loved Aincrad back when it came out and despised Alfheim afterwards. Was disappointed quite a while after that with GGO but then Mother's Rosario ended Season 2 on a higher than average note. Then AGGO showed me again just how retarded GGO really is as a game. But after watching Ordinal Scale and then binge watching this season, I can safely say I fucking love it. Action isn't nearly as great as it was before but the story and narrative is much better. Heck we actually get to see Kirito develop more as a character so not only did his character become much more likeable but I also got invested in his friendship with Eugeo. I've not cried like this since last year, that flashback to their childhood and the way that Eugeo and the original Alice die together really felt like a punch to the gut.

Attached: 1553959110397.jpg (1440x810, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Kzl35lK
dreadfuldecoding.blogspot.com/2019/03/dj-1.html
sao-archive.maamue.de/
files.catbox.moe/i1wu8s.mp4
romics.it/en/contenuto/reki-kawahara-and-abec-guests-romics-xxv-edition
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform
twitter.com/sao_muOvO/status/1112281469454438401
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How long until Sinon?

Attached: 1514007567572.png (640x550, 90K)

Why would quinella want to exchange her beautiful body with these metal scrap?

Attached: 1553966802223.png (1434x2048, 2.47M)

Because being a robot beats being some lines of code one click away from being erased.

So it is a pasta

Dying =! Gore
Gore is more grimy blood and flesh.

Why was this bitch naked the whole time?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 23 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

>Monty Python reference

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv - 0001.jpg (1280x720, 223K)

Of course its a pasta. Only the mentally retarded like the Aincrad arc.

My assumption is that the game starts deviating from the anime heavily towards the end, like I told I you starting with Alice blockings Eugeo's attack.
And this CG movie still really looks like it's pointing out to the same moment in the anime but Kirito is actually willing to stop Eugeo, as shown at the end of the trailer.
Why that?
Cause he's gameverse Kirito and this is actually a fucking prequel to HR
Going by this I wonder how they'll handle War of Underworld though

Attached: join pic.jpg (1920x2080, 490K)

A prequel to HR would be fucking lit.

Couldn't Quinella have just grown back her arms? Or fought with her feet instead?

I'm a masculine mother fucker, but this series makes me tear up. First the Sleeping Knights, now this. This is some peak-level storytelling.

>gameverse Kirito
OH SHIT HIDE YOURSELVES YOU’LL GET INDOCTRINATED INTO HIS HAREM

being a robot still invulnerable as hell in a world of fleshbags
>tfw she will never have a flesh

It's her fucking house

F

Attached: 1553965027594.png (1500x1500, 425K)

>invulnerable
what if they put the AA batteries on the top shelf?

AVE ADMINA

AVE ADMINA

Attached: quinella_or_death.webm (640x360, 2.72M)

Am I supposed to feel sympathy here or something? Like her flashback and somewhat content death was a complete non-sequitor. She's been a complete monster throughout. Shouldn't her last moments be in agony? Wouldn't that have been more satisfying. Also, why did they make her so moe in her last moments? Like this is the sort of death you give somebody who's genuinely tragic, not a complete scumbag.

Attached: 1553970239924.webm (1920x1080, 2.76M)

THIS WHOLE CLIMBING PLOT WAS DISGUSTING AND CREEPED THE SHIT OUT OF ME
who thought this was a good idea?

Attached: gewrsa.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

Because the animators were clearly Quinellafags and they wanted to give her one last shining moment as they won't get the chance to do so ever again.

Attached: 1553965055031.webm (1920x1080, 1.51M)

She looks so innocent here though.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 12 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_16.09_[2018. (1920x1080, 159K)

They will get a brief one later on.

not spiting you at all but unironically one of my favourite parts of the first half

Its intriguing to see just how much budget had been put into Quinella focused episodes.

Dat movie quality tho.

Attached: Wakeup.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

anyone else though oh nonono at the end of every episode?
they have bad taste in ending an episode

her death?
was this supose to be a 2 course? she dies this course already?
ep 18 here

Yes user, she loses a sword fight with Kirito but gives him major brain damage and comes extremely close to killing him in return.

Attached: stabbed.jpg (1920x4320, 801K)

15 minutes of abysmal animation stick figure fighting for 5 minutes of good anime at the end. What a letdown. Watch the fight again at the beginning they forget that she lost an arm and it just randomly appears for a few seconds.

Post more Quinella.
She literally single-handily made SAO good.

>all the PV are of Asuna

Attached: v6cmtmjdo9p21.jpg (2048x1295, 418K)

Not really. She's just a boring villain character with average tits and an average waist who is worse than Sugou and Akihiko.

publishers gotta use what sells

That wouldn't really gel with anything else considering that Alice and Eugeo both call themselves Integrity Knights of the Axiom Church in the games.

Attached: 1548567727567.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

>braindamage
he will die there right
i still dont get that fluncelight thing

>PV is of worst girl
Disgusting.

Put your spectacles back on Jim.

Someone post Quinella's bed scene.

unffff
gib me asuna butt

the whole of the final episodes was absolutely terrible. I literally can't defend SAO anymore after this

See

Any news from the Quinellafag animator?

Star King has taken over the marketing department

say it with me
>VINDICATION
look at the date

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 9.17.08 PM.png (688x940, 184K)

>star king is the biggest asunafag in all existence
love it

Wait, was Quinella actually a good person? In this scene, she had a different, much friendlier expression, and also said her final words as if she liked and cared for her world. Does that mean that she wasn't as evil as she was pictured?

Alicization is pretty boring thus far, dude.

I'm pretty sure there is some sort of disconnect here.

damn i wanted to see him fuck her

Attached: 1546063992650.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

The disconnect is that you're still not allowed to say that it's shit when it is obviously shit.

In her eyes she has always loved her world. She just has a warped idea of love because of her abusive upbringing and going insane by living longer than anyone was intended.

What? Quinella didn't do that. It's because they pulled the plug in the real world.

Sure.

>saves the day, twice
>calls out kirito's gary stu bullshit
>escapes the shit writing and future shit content by death, strolls out with his loli waifu
>still best bro to the end

Eugeo deserves his own spin-off away from base SAO.

>ywn motorboat Admina

Why even live.

If you look at where his pelvis was, it looks like he did put it in. Probably cooked Quinella's insides and what caused flames to erupt from her orifices.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_10.55_[2 (1920x1080, 147K)

Oh boy that is a disconnect. Generally curious how you would fair in an actual conversation without losing the topic at hand.

That was the part of this season

He also groped her before hand too. I think you might be able to even see her blurred nips through the flames if you look closely.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_10.47_[2 (1920x1080, 110K)

CHAD AS FUCK

Lowkey did. They can't show it on TV but behind the flames he got a quickie in

God I wish this were me.

At least they both came and exploded

Attached: SAO ALicization QUinella fire (5).jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

this, fucking thiss

It's pretty ironic that Chuddlekin was the one who popped her cherry.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

She couldn't memory manipulate her way out of this, He knew, Chadelkin was waiting for this moment all along

SYSTEM CALL
GENERATE VIRUS
TRACE ALL Yea Forums USER IP
OVERHEAT COMPUTER
KILL ALL Yea Forums USER

BURSTOOOOOOO

cant fuck if hes literally a skeleton

Someone in last thread asked for this. Other stitches located here: imgur.com/a/Kzl35lK

Attached: Bia3j60.jpg (2848x2809, 969K)

Yeah, it was more like he shoved a fireball up her vagina than an actual flesh dick.

Attached: MwaIROy.jpg (3901x5237, 2.1M)

It's closer to the psychological bit that Quinella did. She caused him emotional distress so that when his mind was fried it was his guilt of not protecting everyone that caused his soul to die

was it rape?

I don't get this part. How was he able to fly up to her like that when he was pierced through the heart by Kirito. He should be dead.

The season was GREAT, absolutely mind blowing in how good it was, but this ending.

1) WHAT THE HELL IS ASUNA DOING THERE?! WHY IS SHE WEARING SAO GEAR?! THIS MAKES LITTLE TO NO SENSE AND THEY JUST CUT IT OFF THIS IS STUPID AND FRUSTRATING!

2) HOW DID THE BASE GET ATTACKED?! DONT THEY HAVE A MAD AMOUNT OF SECURITY?! HOW DID IT GET TO THIS POINT?! WHY WAS THE FLUCTLIGHT THINGY NOT DEFENDED PROPERLY?! WHO DESIGNED THE SECURITY FOR THIS?! THIS IS GOVERNMENT ORCHESTRATED, NO?! THEY DON'T GIVE TIME TO EXPLAIN IT SO I WOULDN'T KNOW!

3) So, what happened to Quinella? And how was the clown guy STILL alive?! IT MAKES NO LOGICAL SENSE, HE HAS NO HEART ANYMORE, Quinella makes more sense since she's partial integrated, but did she get interrupted? Did his code break her? WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY IS SHE JUST FLOATING THERE?!

4) Ok, this scene with Eugeo, Alice, and Eugeo is absolutely wonderful, and honestly, if they left the episode here, this would have been the BEST place to leave off, and I'll get to how they'd extend the episode in a later point, but either way, it's worth a watch at the very least.

5) The fight was so disappointing. It was too short. The tension was somewhat missing, and the way Kirito gets his SAO uniform back is still a mystery, since now he can control it apparently. What? I thought it was unique to the Vorpal Strike he used, not just some activatable buff.

Quinella is bland in this and leaves much to be desired from her character and is left completely unexplored. I hope they explain it later, but honestly, this feels like Star Wars: TLJ with Snoke. Also, the dual wielding from Kirito. LOVE the, what i've dubbed the "Blood Rose Sword," combo and really wish we can see more or a fix of the BRS so he can use it more often, but either way it gets cut away almost immediately. Really disappointing, and honestly, would've preferred more work on this than the actual ending we got.

So is she going to get raped to death by a flame clown too?

Attached: Screenshot-71.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Yes it was.

hot

Attached: Naamloos-2.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Incarnation, his SHEER WILL to fuck Quinella kept him alive even when he had lost all his Life

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUCK FUCK FUCK

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF EPISODE 18,5 WHEN IN EP 19 HE EXPLAINS ALICE JUST A LITTLE BIT OF WHAT HAPPENS
FUCK YOU PRODUCER
FUCK FUCK FUCK YOU WHO EVER MADE THIS
I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW

Reki said in his last interview that he would no longer be putting in any rape scenes and since the game will be new, Quinella will now die a different way in the game.

nice speedwatcher pasta

>what are recap episodes

Attached: 1531398697016.png (1512x652, 299K)

Fuck. I really wish he was still alive.

G'day.

My favorite part was where she randomly grew back her arm for a few seconds.

that was me, thank you user

I feel that the last parts didn't properly depict despair. They could take a page off of Re:Zero in that aspect.

Her death was extremely unsatisfying. They should have just left her getting burned to death by Chucklefuck. Giving her a peaceful, satisfying end takes away all catharsis from the scenes before.

Kirito showed despair pretty obviously in Episode 23

Attached: 1553359181435.png (722x650, 393K)

Did she actually die? I thought she was transferring her mind to a robot in the real world? That was the implication I got, did fire rapist guy mess that up and she really died?

>someone saved my blogpost
this made me smile

Attached: tiese blush.jpg (1280x720, 184K)

It was a fantastic analysis, user. I've had it saved for months in order to show it to some anime-only friends if needed. Lo and behold, the show messed up the cliffhanger ending too, so good thing you typed that up.

Attached: 1552157401051.jpg (566x412, 50K)

Spoil me, does he lose the arm for the rest of his stay in the underworld, or is it healed by Alice while he's braindead?

>That was the implication I got, did fire rapist guy mess that up and she really died?
Yes he did.

Meh, the only chance this had to be good was that administrator escaped into the real world and wrecked havock on the ship by hacking a robot or whatnot. For a few seconds i thought they might take advantage of the time difference between the real world and underworld but that didn´t happen either...

>Kirito gets stabbed by a literal who "oh yeah, we didn't kill this random guy" character
>Has to play a video game forever until he's healed
>Asuna does some straight up mission impossible shit to find Kirito because that's totally possible for her
>Kirito is playing the literal spiritual successor to Aincrad with digital people
>Hey, this is actually pretty damn good. Why couldn't everything after Aincrad be this good?
>Random stuff happens on Rath, nobody gives a fuck because it's so boring
>Oh wait, something's starting, but we're not allowed to see anything
>Final boss is defeated, game over, everyone's fucked forever
>Kirito calls to get out of the Matrix, but there's a Russian birthday going on in the background
>Shit, they're playing GGO without me, those fuckers
>Probably another ridiculous Laughing Coffin chucklefuck as the antagonist
>That one kickass spoiler two posts into the thread
Shit's going to get really stupid really fast, isn't it?

Unexpected comedy of the season right there.
>You will never have your shitty antagonist fucked to death by a flaming midget Pierrot

where's the spoileranon?
we have yet to unspoiler the 'double braindead in a minuet sorry' line

The Terminator here , probably the best thing that's going to come out of this if that's animated as well as some of the other stuff the show got. A robot powered by a god complex lunatic who got fucked to death in fire by a clown is the scariest thing I could think of.

When all non-believers Praise The Sun

Can't believe I cried to fucking Sword Art Online. RIP Eugeo.

>he cried to sao
weak

It was hard to care when he died like 3 times in a single episode.

Yes, (You) will STARBURSTO STREAMUUU her to death as Kirito.

Sure looks like it

Attached: ssd155395956124210.gif (480x270, 332K)

Quinella was a fairly beneign dictator who made a fair number of beneficial advancements in the world until she attempted to absorb Cardinal and instead imprinted herself with it’s directives which drove her to place the world in a stasis and caused all the other problems.

Raped to death is my fetish

Even if it was out of selfishness, Quinella inarguably did a ton of good before becoming Administrator. She was declared a saint initially not because she could blow shit up, but because she could accurately predict the weather (something very valuable for an agrarian based society) and because she healed/taught others how to heal. She then went on to kick start a sort of renaissance, uniting all the squabbling, warring city states into one Empire and sealing off the Dark Territory.

Ironically though, peace has made them weak, to the point where they don't even have a military and swordfighting is seen more as a hobby of nobility. Many of them can't even kill due to their seals. This makes them extremely ripe for invasion. Ironically, a lot of people, even some of her Integrity Knights like Bercouli (and Alice until Quinella tried to kill her), really view her unfavorably even after the truth comes out.

(anime only fag here) Wait a fucking second, is that the same robot that asuna almost runs into when she gets to the base? If that is, then is the reason quinella naps for years/decades because she is out of the underworld and doing test runs in the robot?

Attached: 1495945299151.png (640x480, 383K)

Not only are you an animeonly, you are also a speedwatcher.

Imagine thinking the Season is over when we are just at the mid-way point.

>Alicization was a prequel to Netflix's Ultraman series all along

Attached: https_%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Folliebarder%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F10%2Fultraman_manga1.jpg (1280x868, 241K)

Reminder that cannonically Kirito loves Eugeo's cook

>When the water eventually began boiling, Eugeo added some salt and dried herbs into the pot. As he stirred the content with a wooden ladle we found in the kitchen, a pepper or basil-like appetite-arousing scent filled the air.

>"Your cooking has totally become better than mine."

>When I expressed my sentiments while staring into the pot, Eugeo gave a wry smile.

>"I am just boiling and adding seasoning to dried meat. If I were to actually call that 'cooking', I'd only get laughed at by Alice."

>Deep down, Eugeo's bound to be feeling an urge to continue running through the highway day and night without rest, in order to reach the central capital as soon as possible. That impulse is being kept in check by his sense of reason that he wouldn't be able to meet with Alice any sooner even if he went through with that.

>"……Alice wouldn't laugh at you. Once you save her from the Axiom Church, be sure to have her eat some of your dried meat soup special. I'm sure she'll enjoy it."

>When I uttered those words, gripping his shoulder, Eugeo turned to me and gave a small smile.

>"You think so… ——Well, it's bound to be better than one of those hotchpotches you make, Kirito."

dreadfuldecoding.blogspot.com/2019/03/dj-1.html
from canon SS Distant Journey

Attached: 73168751_p0.jpg (795x1707, 289K)

Thaaank you, cause I was getting real confused about that.

Despite all the spoilers infesting these threads, I didn't expect the clown to jump in and rape Quinella to death in the last second kek.

I think that was anime only.

not only did it happen in the LN, but that was one of the best-adapted scenes of the episode. Accuracy and quality wise

God, I loved them so much...I don't know how I will push me up to watch the rest of the season without they together...I cried a lot during that episode
btw glad to see Eugeo knows how to cook, he could have replaced Asuna perfectly

So did the LN say if he "went in" or not

see you in october

God, this was satisfying. Still mad that they let her die contented though.

So was Eugeo seriously a lolicon?

So, if I was annoyed with where they felt like ending the season and needed to go read a few chapters, where do I start?

oh, that's what you're getting at. It gives a pretty descriptive explanation of him embracing her within the blazing inferno, but doesn't depict any other action from him besides that.

Part Two of the Alicization arc continues in October. If you want closure, literally just read the last few pages of Volume 14. There's a big detail that the anime left out for whatever dumb reason.

He's not wrong you brain dead monkey. That plot was a dumpster fire. Those flashbacks at the end were so worthless, who actually cared about their relationship? The relationships are still all a joke.

The reason why SAO is bad is because the writer is just a fucking hack who couldn't write a decent story or characters to save his life.

There will be no vindication until the source material is written by someone competent.

How pleasant it was to see the face of horror, disgust and despair of Quinella. I only wish she'd suffered more before the end. Despite being outwardly attractive, she will always be the ugliest person to me thanks to what's inside her. An ugly death for a very ugly monster.

>but doesn't depict any other action from him besides that.
Shame. I'm sure half the anons here would've loved to see if the thrust of the moment was canon. or not

Sure.

Is there going to be another season of this shit? I just finished up ep 24 and was hoping it'd show him permanently fucked in the head but it just cut off like episode 25+ will arrive.

Another 24 eps starting in October

Oh shit. I was actually thinking it'd be a movie or something but this is alright too. Won't remember a damn things by then though except that little rape goblin.

Any chance you could point me towards a source? My usual source is a pos and isn't anywhere near caught up.

sao-archive.maamue.de/
Username: sao
Pass: Alicization

There's all of the side stories and crossovers here too.

FUKKEN SAVED

>Those flashbacks at the end were so worthless, who actually cared about their relationship? The relationships are still all a joke.

>ITS BAD BECAUSE I SAY ITS BAD BUT I WON'T GIVE DETAILS WHY

as that other user said: Sure

Cheers

Attached: 1531171014520.jpg (235x283, 13K)

I don't think anyone would read an essay friend. Continue to assume your flaming dumpster fire is a high quality flaming dumpster fire.

I'm more surprised that people are actually defending the adaption.

I think most people here would like to hear your "essay" given that it's about a show that took over 8 hours of their time. Surely a couple paragraphs of justification for your claim wouldn't hurt.

Attached: DiWS30Y.jpg (412x350, 49K)

Virtual world of Eugeo, where we later learn it's the last remnant of the humans, still running until one day the power runs out.

was it rape?

Attached: clowned.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

Not that user but how about the fact that they just drop the real world halfway through until the final moments of the show. Also it felt so fake that Kirito is basically living out a second life in this computer world but suffers almost no mental side effects from having his real life ripped away from him and being forced to play a video game in his mind while he has no idea how much time is passing or what is happening to his wife in the real world. I can't even remember a single moment where he reflects on what has happened to him or acts like it effects him at all.

yes

Wouldn't be sword art without raping being the key feature of the final act.

>villain gets raped
my fetish

I'm still confused as to how a clown with a hole and on his last 10 digits of HP left made that flying leap

sheer willpower

>I can't even remember a single moment where he reflects on what has happened to him or acts like it effects him at all.

>t. speedwatcher

No he doesn't have a mental breakdown, for the same reason he didn't have one in Aincrad: his VR autism makes him treat wherever he is as his objective reality and makes him focus on trying to "live" there even as he tries to find ways out.. But implying that he wasn't affected at all is horseshit

Attached: 1543079990703.png (1920x1080, 2.73M)

He's been storing power in his dick for just this moment.

Nothing more satisfying than seeing the witch burn at the cusp of thinking she had the victory

he had the combined will of all quinellafags

sheer dickpower

Anyone else felt bad for her? That look she has makes me sad and yes it was rape. Disgusting clown took my spot. I want to be with her at the end.

How many Integrity Knights did Quinella fuck in exchange for their loyalty?

The flower stuff was great. Made Kirito feel like a real character.

Not OP either but I'd like to point out while the anime doesn't go into his internal struggles, with context clues one can figure out Kirito is pretty traumatized by his current situation. Waking up and seeing your little sister instead of who it really is, the entire flower scene, all of it contributes to *showing* instead of *telling* his mental state. IN the LNs, he just internally monologues about wanting to kill himself to try to get out. The problem was is once he had spent a considerable amount of time in the Underworld, and began to regain his memories of Alice, he became less infatuated with getting back (although, that was his endgame with the Admin) and more infatuated with saving Eugeo and the others. Big facts.

Maximum effort

All that may be true but I feel like show don't tell doesn't work as well in anime because plastic faces with 2 frames of animation a second don't do a very good job of conveying complex emotions.

>creampied by a clown

HONK!

30 Integrity Knights. If we go with half being male that's about 15. Bercoulli the 1st Knight was the one who popped her cherry

>Two frames of animation and plastic faces

Attached: tumblr_pipz68kcL91vgzd4so8_r1_500.gif (500x211, 1.17M)

Do you think she regenerated her hymen after every fuck?

If you legit think sword art has expressive faces than I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you.

>plastic faces

hmmm

I don't think she would go through that trouble for her boytoys

:(

Attached: 1553985828598.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

I think that that was actually the first time a man touched her in that way. I think that she puts uses her body to manipulate and string along men, but never actually reciprocates or puts out.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_11.16_[2 (1920x1080, 92K)

I hope our glorious Administrator gets to survive in the game. I want pillow talk.

Attached: 1553377227591.jpg (502x440, 39K)

It already exists.

Attached: MD BED TALK.jpg (3000x3000, 2.61M)

M-mommy

How did she go from to ?
Was she satisfied getting clowned after all?

Good fluctlights see their true desires/loves/whatever before they die. Bad ones like Vector see all the agony they caused reflected back at them. Yeah, that's right, Quinella got into heaven with Cardinal and everyone else.

nigga just because every fucking scene isn't some close up kyoani fucking character acting shot doesn't mean they don't have expressive faces you mongoloid

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 12.51.06 AM.png (497x385, 174K)

nobody else noticed this goof during the fight?

Attached: mpc-hc64_K49BeKbn2J.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Fuck the clown shithole, Kirito should've been the one to get the last rape in her. Clown cuck is unworthy and should just kill himself already. I don't care how the girls are, BRING BACK THE FUCKING HAREM ELEMENT ALREADY!!

It's only been mentioned 3 times in this thread before. Entire last episode was garbage animation until the last 5 minutes.

I can't believe they actually made her naked.

Attached: strip.webm (1280x720, 615K)

The real winner got best Alice

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.09_[2019.03.31_06.40.25].j (1280x720, 274K)

It's magical computer shit

is the mangaa behind the anime? If im a faggot who cant wait where do i go form here in the liight novel

Manga is behind. If you want to read ahead start from Volume 15, but I'd recommend reading the last 10 pages or so of Volume 14 because I personally don't think A-1 did the final couple scenes justice.

He sure did

Attached: Valentines.png (1195x1600, 545K)

Dat bounce.

It's a shame younger Alice got such little screentime compared to S30.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p]-2019-03-30-20h14m50s.png (1280x720, 864K)

Attached: sawthisatmyworkandluaghed.png (1000x1000, 968K)

Are Digibro, Gigcuck, and Mother's Basement STILL shitting on SAO?

would it be that hard to imagine if this is the case?

any place to read them online or am actually gonna have to spend money on this

FGO Collab when?

>he works retail

>Kirito's vaguely confused face

Really sums up the scene and how he knows it's all a video game deep down

>I could've killed all of you 1000 times over, but I just stood there while you were talking and preparing because reasons LMAO
more shit writing from SAO, as expected

Spoileranon posted their pasta right after the episode 2 threads ago

Why didn't these criminals against humanity build fucking surge protection into their soul translator? Did they learn nothing from the NervGear?

Attached: srg.jpg (1277x720, 134K)

What's so special about the Hollow Realization world?

Read through the thread, it's already been posted

Can someone give me the link that shows all the differences between the novel and anime? I had the page but accidentally deleted it

I will miss you, and I promise I will stream watch every ep next time instead of some. See you in October. You made Alicization 2x fun for me.

Based MD

Attached: D297EtmXQAA2f8K.jpg (675x1200, 83K)

I like Kirito again now that he's the embodiment of suffering.

Attached: broken man.jpg (1280x720, 559K)

Attached: it's gay even if the balls don't touch.jpg (1280x720, 449K)

Just put his hands on your hips Eugeo, you know you want to

I ain't gay but Kirito genuinely has better romantic chemistry with Eugeo than any of the girls.

This. No homo but I guess a lot of the chemistry lies with the fact that they grew up together, whether they realise it or not. Then the whole Love is something you give + We will be best friends together, yeah it's pretty gae.

Attached: me after ep 24.jpg (1280x720, 346K)

I cried way more than I care to admit.

Hang on, you LNfags said the first time he projected black swordsman vorpal strike was due to his resolve in realizing what it represented, and some incarnate shit happens. I get that, but how come he summons it so quickly as if it was a skill this time?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.42_[2019.03.31_15.15.09].j (1280x720, 394K)

MD is fucking wild the new event story has Kirito stuck in an MMO called Sleeping together online where he needs to sleep with people in order to escape.

because bad adaptation, that's really it even though I don't remember all the details, they rushed and skipped over it all

SURE! I GUESS! WHY THE FUCK NOT! WHY SOMETHING AS ACHINGLY RETARDED LIKE AN MMO CALLED “SLEEPING TOGETHER ONLINE” WOULD EVEN EXIST, WHO CARES!

Attached: 4586B9C1-1A37-48C8-A193-A53DA2F491AE.png (598x502, 213K)

>Random fuck tries to force Ryone and Tise to sleep with him
My fucking sides

Shouldn't the clown have had no blood left to power his boner?

>Eugeo throws a chair at him
It just keeps getting better

MemoDefrag ran out of themes and materials to go by over a year ago. I've been playing for about 950 days now on the JP server. It's become painstakingly monotonous and pretty much any banner without self-healing units are worthless.

>He needs self healing units
user are you retarded?

O MY SYSTEM CALL!

Was it rape?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.54_[2019.03.31_15.48.05].j (1280x720, 81K)

Yes ;_;

Whatever you say, it's not gay to suck off your best friend and stick your dick in him. Only faggots believe otherwise.
t. Kirito

See you when the next half airs, stay cool guys.

Love isn't something you seek user, its something you give

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.41_[2019.03.31_15.53.57].j (1280x720, 133K)

I've given 457mL of love to Quinella-sama!

Uhhh, no? She agreed to fuck him after they won. She was claiming victory, so he "came" and got his prize. The fact she died because my boy cums fire ain't his fault, she shoulda knewn that before promising.

>457mL
That's oddly specific

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 22 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.32_[2019.03.31_14.59.15].j (1280x720, 96K)

promises to vermin are non-binding

Attached: 1552749188669.jpg (1440x810, 115K)

Quinella did nothing wrong and deserved better

Remember, we Quinellafags are eternal

Attached: 1553972883656.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

Attached: r9rp2brpwep21.jpg (1080x2220, 669K)

This desu.

Attached: 1552135928028.jpg (1000x696, 203K)

At least they have a job.

Attached: Dekosmug.png (935x720, 596K)

No? She agreed to fuck him if “HE” defeated them? Then he went down in like 5 minutes

Jesus

Yes. He has to "cuddle" with a bunch of girls. Alice, Leafa, and Asuna are the first. Quinella is confirmed later as a sort of boss. She gets cuddled too.

Can't upload the actual video on here because it's too large and downsizing fucks it up:

files.catbox.moe/i1wu8s.mp4

Attached: MD Bed Talk 4.png (1500x1500, 562K)

Holy shit where did this cel shaded Quinella come from and ar there more

It's her bed scene from the game. And yes, there's more.

Attached: 5QYy1gZ.png (1500x1500, 420K)

Blessed be thy Fluclight, anonymous.

Attached: 1553902204157.jpg (680x850, 128K)

There are many boner inducing elements in your image, but this takes the cake.

Attached: Screenshot 167.jpg (284x48, 17K)

MY BROTHERS

Attached: cmere anon.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

m-mommy

My life for administrator!

Let's not forget who is the actual best Sakamoto girl.

Attached: 516011-aegis_persona3_manga.jpg (728x1104, 61K)

First AOT now SAO. Must be easy to forget when someone only has one arm

Attached: TWO.png (1366x768, 1.63M)

No I never forget my wife. but good tastes

Attached: 35749405.png (2000x1600, 2.13M)

>Finish season 1 of the anime
>It all seems to tie up rather neartly after the odd Elfhiem mini-arc that felt tacked on
>Kirito and Asuna look on track to marry after highschool and Kirito seems to be the new game-admin
Whats going on in this thea-

>Asuna mentioned in or two posts
>Don't see the names of any of the rest of the cast I know
>Kirito alone and suffering again
How long and convoluted is this series and should I just cut my losses? I rather like where it left off, honestly. Image unrelated as I don't have a SAO folder.

Attached: b86.jpg (500x338, 31K)

I didn't even realize she had her as a VA. Must be because namco and other nip devs didn't bother to have jap dub in their games. Thank fuck that's changed.

I honestly wouldn't have minded if they retconned Quinella into having her arm for the whole fight. Having only one arm looked awkward as hell for her last battle with Kirito.

Attached: Duel.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

This was better than what we actually got desu

Didn't look awkward at all, though

Pretty long and stupid. Kirito's toughest and most dangerous opponent in the whole series turns out to be a one armed naked girl.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_02.45_[2 (1920x1080, 238K)

Attached: ariddle.png (494x710, 284K)

>Hospital respirator dosen't surge protection or backup power.
Only country i can think of where that could happen is the U.S

I agree but I hate the OPs this season solely because it's ridden with film-school tier after effects camera shake and blurs and that kind of shit. Ruins the solid animation with all the fake out-of focus shit and CHROMATIC ABBERATION.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.56_[2019.03.31_16.50.39].j (1280x720, 373K)

Do Kirito and Asuna get their happy ending?

Kirito gets braindamaged at the end of this season.

>but I hate the OPs this season solely because it's ridden with film-school tier after effects camera shake and blurs and that kind of shit.
I think we all know who should go back to film-school user...

Is Eugeo a cuck, or is he just trying to set up a three way?

Attached: 4gufxbqzaep21.jpg (750x1334, 91K)

I liked this scene, a throwback to season 1 where Asuna, Kirito and Kayaba were looking over Aincrad in their (supposed) last moments

Gameverse Eugeo is just gay for Kirito, more than even anime Eugeo.

He's being humble so him and Kirito can fuck later

Stop trying to defend bad storyboarding. I love the energy and theme and animation in the OPs but it just has a little too much post-production.

Attached: this shit.jpg (1280x720, 418K)

So what is gameverse Quinella like?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_03.37_[2 (1920x1080, 190K)

I'd like to say threesome since they are the OT3 but the way Eugeo is setting up sounds like he sounds like he may have a ntr festish

>Is Eugeo a cuck
Gee I wonder

Attached: Screenshot 168.jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

Anime-only here because I kek at the thought of reading SAO. This was a really good cliffhanger to leave us on. I'm guessing Kirito:
A) Dies irl due to a fried fluctlight and has to live and communicate solely through a virtual reality (Like Yui)
B) Becomes a braindead near-vegetable irl while existing as his normal self in a virtual world
Both would be pretty fucking sad, honestly, so I hope for my sake that there's some kind of a happy ending to all this. Virtual Kirito never getting to hug and fug Asuna and Asuna never getting to hug and fug Kirito would honestly be something of a tear-jerker

Attached: flucked.png (1152x768, 1.45M)

He really is suffering-man this season and next. What did he do to deserve this?

user when we say Double braindead we mean double braindead

F U C K

Ah okay, so ongoing then. I'm totally sure it will stick.

Kirito is so good at dual wielding he can dualwield being brain dead

he's dual wielding alright...

Attached: RCEHCDQ.png (1280x915, 1.5M)

Why is Kawahara making out boi suffer??????????????

Have you wished Philia a happy birthday, yet?

Attached: Sword.Art.Online .Hollow.Fragment.full.2158004.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

disgusting

shouldn't the main girl of the arc Alice at least be the poster girl?

Happy birthday!

Attached: 1552153093330.png (854x480, 546K)

AI aren't born.

Game!Eugeo is ultra gay for Kirito and has no romantic feelings for Game!Alice. They're more mutual friends with Kirito.

As someone who hasn't watched or read Accel World yet, what does this mean?

>People think Eugeo is a bislut for Zuberg and Kirito
Stop pushing your fujoshit headcanons onto their brotherly relationship.

Because he must repent for the earlier Mary Sue arcs.

How do you come back from being brain damaged or brain dead?

Attached: 1538874769750.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

You use your boyfriend's memories of you and his gay lust for you to repair the damage

Who cares he's dead lmao

>romics.it/en/contenuto/reki-kawahara-and-abec-guests-romics-xxv-edition

>Master Reki Kawahara will be flanked by Abec, special guest of this edition, celebrated illustrator of the series Sword Art Online for Dengeki Bunko.
>Reki Kawahara and Abec will be guests of Romics from 4 to 7 April and they will participate in a series of special events and signing copies, details of wich will be announced in the coming weeks.

Any Italian anons here? The master himself will be in town next weekend, please ask him about rewriting Eugeo's fate and maybe Quinella's, too

Attached: fb_sao.jpg (1200x628, 719K)

They just have more chemistry than most of the other girls

Attached: IMG_20190316_212815.png (759x599, 491K)

If only...

Attached: D2693n3U4AAK1QR.jpg (667x1199, 126K)

Ask Abec if he's aware that he's copying Bun's style.

>abec copying bun
user, I...

could LNfags spoil me how is Quinella involved in Unital Ring?

She isn't. The announcer voice sounds kinda like her, triggering some of Kirito's PTSD. Thats it.

So the original Kirito is ded and this is a virtual Kirito that thinks he is original? He is then in a sense also an integrity knight all along. What a tweest. This maybe redeems this shitty isekai into actual scifi.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.37_[2019.03.31_12.39.09].j (1280x720, 170K)

Would you like eugeo coming back in the next volume as a villain?

She is immoral ambicious bitch but you must give props to administrator that she is always waiting for them to be ready to fight.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.13_[2019.03.31_12.43.48].j (1280x720, 112K)

Watch it again at 1X speed

Fuck off speedwatcher. The first few eps explained he's in a fucking coma and this machine keeps him awake. Kikuoka just used the chance to do army weaponising with it.

The first few eps explained it through mouth of someone who can lie. They implied that his body has braindamage but maybe it is actually worse that he is braindead. The nuKirito is just full copy that was born in the virtual world. To fill the soulless body with soul, they made nuKirito think that he is an original.

The loli and her moe spider are dead. Is there even a reason to watch the second part of this show?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 23 [720p].mkv - 0003.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

Fanatio

So that senator was her lost love for the world?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.17_[2019.03.31_13.04.58].j (1280x720, 58K)

So lemme get this straight, Quinella became an unfeeling monster because she burned the Cardinal System into her fluctlight?

Well she wasn't exactly saint before that

Attached: lolinella.webm (1280x720, 1.41M)

Animals are just NPCs that respawn

>we will live in your memory forever
free(pEuteo);
free(pAlice);

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.15_[2019.03.31_13.13.14].j (1280x720, 62K)

>implying she knew that

She did

ffffucking WEW

Attached: 1553770258867.png (836x839, 182K)

soneone needs to make kirito/eugeo edit of this

he's talking about s30 and why that pertains to how they'd inevitably fight were eugeo healed
kirito would fight to save s30's soul as her own person, meaning schuberg would still be locked in the memory fragment. eugeo would fight for schuberg's memories to be put back, saving their childhood friend but returning s30's soul to oblivion
either way, eugeo made the decision to sacrifice himself and schuberg in order to finally reunite with her and to spare kirito and s30

After one sees the same bisected bunny for the 15th time I hope she'd start questioning.

kikuoka went full disclosure after asuna threatened him
thats something from the novel they skipped

I'm guessing BUNBUN is gonna "appear in abec's place" again.

Honestly, they were just bunch of AIs figuring out how to exist. Quinella was just the first who exploited the system. Her complete nihilism is just the consequence of her learning that there is literally no god and everyone is nothing but "dust".

>no homo
>proceeds to being homo
>somehow it makes less homo
every time

last boss is Senator

Vote for your favourite players to represent Yea Forums in the upcoming 2019 Spring Babby Cup.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform

EVERYONE SUGGESTS QUINELLA OR DEATH AS A NEW PLAYER OR IM NO LONGER YOUR FRIEND

Think about it we can have naked Quinella as blender!

Who cares. We will just lose again. I hope we will lose against Yea Forums and /jp/ so we can be on absolute bottom. I am tired of having hopes.

>Thank you, your vote has been discarded
;_;...

Last time they went overseas (Germany, 2018), BUNBUN claimed to have been traveling together with abec. He'll report it like that again, maybe with more food pictures.

So why the fuck does he pretend to be two person? Different doujin circle/responsibilities?

>but then Mother's Rosario ended Season 2 on a higher than average note
Seriously? I still can't finish that shit. They already beat the last boss and there's still like three non-action episodes left of moping around with this fucking dying girl. Boo-hoo.

>If Bebop is to be removed as captain, who would you like to replace him?
>Jibun wo

Why can't lelouch replace bebop as captain?

Fill in Lelouch then

>My best friend.
>My hero.

that fucking line got me

sack Accelerator. he hasn't been the same since he got shot

I love this one.

Attached: kirito ceiling.jpg (2869x3098, 1.35M)

God dammit. This is fucking gay but for some reason I'm ok with it.

was it rape?
I only watched the anime. Whole Alicization seemed underdeveloped and rushed while at the same time whole eps were dedicated to naruto style "everyone is standing around and talking or someone is talking about MC actions"

This is the real Kirito, that was also the real Kirito. Remember how his part time job was testing the STL and he couldn't remember what went on inside? One of those sessions was him being placed in Rulid Village with his memories sealed to see how a human would influence the artificial Fluctlights.

>Bad story boarding
>scene actually transitions well
>Post production is bad
Do you have dissociative disorder?

>dude chromatic aberrations and focal blur lmao
Enjoy eating shit.

Reply all you want but you can't backpedal when you alreary exposed yourself that you don't fucking know what's the purpose of a storyboard.

>dude have kirito wake up in some field, and um
>sudden flower shot as transition lol muh symbolism innit
>not bad storyboarding

Shameful backpedaling. Here's another (You) you slut.

>I have no argument so here your (You)
Concession accepted, shiteater. Enjoy your low standard fest of shit. I bet you enjoy watching Strike the Blood in all its chromatic aberration glory.

>rushed
I would say the opposite. There were too many fights.

by rushed I mean rushed through, nothing sunk in. I felt nothing for anyone and the second is started looking like i might they were dropped out of the story.

What made you think I wanted to argue with you when you don't know jack shit?

The fact that you keep giving each other (You)s?

Hey I'm fine with that. It's his fault he's giving me (You)s because expects me to argue. It's like a bitch expecting a full commitment after you pay them a couple of bucks for a one nigjt stand.

It's to resemble statuesque beauty and how gods are always depicted as naked in history.
She simply doesn't really care about if other people see her looks and she has true dominion over nearly everything in that world.
Do you care if your pet sees you naked?

>Eugeo throws a chair at him

wait really? WTF I want to go back to MD now

>It's like a bitch expecting a full commitment after you pay them a couple of bucks for a one nigjt stand.
Oof.

I dunno I never had a pet.

Oh god, even Alice agreed with their gaeness

Attached: 50878372_1788403197930770_8674917291297656857_n.jpg (1080x1129, 94K)

Today is her birthday

>anime went from a bad 6/10 during the tower climbing arc to 8/10
>kirito makes connection with outside
>*gunfire*
>jumps to 9/10
man me hype now

This season lacked flair, sure the plot is generally much better but it's lacking Kengo Matsumoto and generally the great animators from previous seasons. I hope they return for the War of the Underworld

Attached: IMG_20190316_214112.jpg (2560x1390, 222K)

Hope you like blood and gore. That's all you'll be seeing for the next cour user

Yeah the show somehow learnt to create urgency with that gunfire. It's been a while since we felt such.

The only thing I wish is that they'd either do it 50/50 or 100/0, right now the very small scene cuts to the outside world feel odd. I'd rather see the entire story from kirito's point of view or have both the ingame and outside stories progress at the same time.
I think if they focused a few more scenes on whats happening on the outside it would've also made the climbing arc (which would've been perfect for that) not absolute garbage.
I also like that they actually killed off a character. I liked Eugeo but it feels like they are too tied to a recurring cast of characters and wish they would cycle through em (not just with death) a bit more. Alicization was a fresh breath in general in terms of cast but the foreshadowing with some of the masked/force attempting to usurp the compound feels like they are making the same mistakes of having the same baddies/characters return.

If you were the director and had unlimited talent to pull from, how would you have done Alicization to perfection?

I only know what's going to happen from spoilers, but if he changed the Underworld's fluctlight acceleration to 1:1, how does he spend months braindead inside with the turtle under attack on the outside?

5 cours, extended fight scenes even if they weren't as faithful. Emphasis on SK.

>9/10
>"Asuna!"
>0/10

I think the only thing he did was, in order to even make contact with the outside world, set the fluctlight 1:1 towards the outside world? maybe he just synced it, so that the real world is now in sync in time. I mean it kinda just cuts there, so maybe he dropped it back to give him time.
Everything that happened in Alicization was probably about a few days. It's not really explained in that last scene and it went by quickly so I can only speculate but it was probably just "sync fluctlight/alice world with real world time scale"

Kikuoka set's it back to 1000:1 just before the yanks cut the power

I'd make drastic changes to the story like having Eugeo and Alice Schuberg stay alive but Synthesis 30 dies as a result through merging while seeing herself as an unnecessary 4th wheel and consult Kawahara about my proposed changes and what would change from it.
But firstly I'd put heavier emphasis on its fights with a higher intensity of action and heavier emotions shown. I'd include Zakkaria sword tournament with a 26 episodes in total tor the first half ending on the Eugeo vs Kirito battle.

How is Alternative: GGO anime?

lol didn't watch

Fun. Like Calibur but more ridiculous and absurd

thanks

Meanwhile in a universe where Reki isn't a fag

Attached: D2-ZXvVUwAAn_5c.jpg (1200x757, 96K)

The only good sao anime.

I believe he regrets killing him off because he was in his edgy phase when he wrote this but he can't change it or fans would kill him I guess.

Did reki write it too?

Translation pls.

twitter.com/sao_muOvO/status/1112281469454438401
Nobunaga shouting about wanting to live while Matsuoka cries

Attached: D2-cFgwUYAA7wj_ (1).jpg (927x1200, 116K)

Selka:Sister,sister,sister..!!
Alice:It's been 8 years huh
Eugeo:I kept our promise...Selka
Kirito:It's over...

So you think matsuoka and nobunaga are gay for each other after playing Kirito and eugeo?

Senpai can we get a tl of this too?

>Eugeo is a great addition to the cast, well liked
>Killed off immediately

>Asuna
>Shino
>Kirito's sister
>Silica
>Yui
>Rika
>still alive even though they should've died/killed off/abandonned after their own arcs. Everybody hates them

>Klein still a meme comic relief when they had the chance to make him relevant in OS
>Agil is now just a random bartender shadowcharacter

From the picture:
>I'm alive!!!Can you not hear me?!
>Um..
>EUGEOOOOOOOOOOOO

That fight was not very good at all his duel wielding hasn't been impressive since maybe that one elf general he fought back in S2. You people keep building up fights and they keep being 10 seconds of sword clashing and its over maybe the best one so far was against the light beam knight girl. Kirito's final fight better at least be good or this fanbase will continue to be nothing but a walking embarrassment.

Attached: 1523202793556.png (852x720, 555K)

lol based nobu

i was promised starburst stream

all i got was lame sword fighting and asspull ending

fucking why?

Attached: 1467035393219.gif (200x200, 470K)

What are the chances he's actually alive.

He was never alive tho

why are you guys so toxic omg

Did anyone actually like this anime?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 01 [720p].mkv - 0002.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Fucking this. Killing Eugeo was such a mistake. I'm not even into those homo shit. It's just Kirito really needed Eugeo around and it was beneficial for SAO as well. God dammit.

Me.

>homolord killed off
Now that's one thing SAO did right. Compensates for killing off the loli and her spider too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online II - 13 [720p].mkv - 0004.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Eugeo's no-homo love for Kirito was beginning to threaten the harem's authority, he had to be stopped.

Maybe he simply enjoys roleplaying as a high school girl.

>Regrets killing a random literal who plot device
Do you fuckface even like SAO?

More like threaten the sales

Reminder from the last thread.
>Lycoris is a genus of 13–20 species of flowering plants.
>Many of the species are sterile, reproducing only vegetatively, and are probably of hybrid origin; several additional known hybrids occur.
>Since these scarlet flowers usually bloom near cemeteries around the autumnal equinox, they are described in Chinese and Japanese translations of the Lotus Sutra as ominous flowers that grow in Diyu (also known as Hell), or Huángquán (Simplified Chinese: 黄泉; Traditional Chinese: 黃泉), and guide the dead into the next reincarnation.
>Some other legends have it that when a person sees someone that they may never meet again, these flowers, also called red spider lilies, would bloom along the path.

>Asuna
>Shino
>Kirito's sister
>Silica
>Yui
>Rika
>still alive even though they should've died/killed off/abandonned after their own arcs. Everybody hates them

Fuck off fujoshits, this is why you bitch are hated everywhere

Can they use all that cash and make another spinoff that's actually fun?

Attached: [Erai-raws]_Sword_Art_Online_Alternative_-_Gun_Gale_Online_-_05.5_[720p][Multiple_Subtitle].mkv - 00 (1280x720, 195K)

That's what progressive are for, well progresive started as kahawara side project, but it looks like it will be his main one

Except Asuna already ruined Progressive.

>Implying they're not already gay for each other way before this
Sorry Kayanon, Zakki won the Matsuokabowl.

>Sales
>Fujoshi
Don't think you understand fujobux power

Too far dummy, I don't want any of them dead.

Guaranteed I love SAO way more than anyone in this thread and I don't feel any shame.

This is why alicization BD sold not even 1/4th of Original right? and also why alicization doesn't give any boost whatsoever to SAO LN sales right?
It's also why vol.9-14 was one of the lowest selling SAO LN series right? see

You mean Tawawas ruined Progressive.

So what do you like about SAO?

>Comparing films to TV series when they still haven't released all of the BDs yet
user I...

Progressive and Asuna is/was and always will be fan favorite though

Attached: alicization AU.png (1200x696, 217K)

Everything

Eugeo had to go. His death was more impactful than anyone else's beside maybe Yuuki. If the only casualty of Alicization was the spider and Cardinal it would've been very lame.

>films to TV series
>Aincrad
>films
Wew, fujoshi everyone

Fucking crop.

Attached: alicization AU.png (1200x694, 218K)

I doubt that, you can't even say what you like about SAO

t.brainlet
What would I be doing here if I didn't like SAO?

So they reformatted themselves?

Attached: 1553959335034.jpg (1440x810, 80K)

They went to Valhalla

I'm just happy that Quinella is finally dead. What a horrible bitch.

Ah.

So... is no one gonna mention the weird fat ugly dying clown still had strength to literally RAPE the Pontifex before self destructing?

Let's just analyze this scene with more details: it was yet another RAPE scene in SAO, the clown had his tiny ugly hands touching Quinella's body in every part possible. He was literally licking the hole Kirito made in her chest. And also putting his fat dick inside her vagina as she was saying "Not by a revolting clown like you" meaning he was fucking her at that moment against her desire. Besides all of that, the "explosion" in this scene is just an allusion for the clown cumming fire in her vagina.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_10.42_[2 (1920x1080, 114K)

Based

Thanks user

>his eyes turn yellow again

Ya'know I may shit on the anime for being a piss poor adaptation (which it very much is) but I do like this little visual motif they added and have kept up since the end of the first cour of the first season

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.57_[2019.03.31_12.38.51]. (1920x1080, 135K)

It was gross. Just the way it should've been.

Couldn't have found a person more deserving of it too.

Chadkelin finally got his dues for loyally serving admin

He was a piece of shit who got off on torturing children even before Quinella rewired his brain.

*Cuckoldkin

cute

Attached: MORE DEBAN.png (1052x936, 545K)

Now you need wait 6 months for see Leafa mindraped by this woman and Shinon the slave of the other guy.

Attached: Vol_17_-_007.png (1434x2048, 3.85M)

Why are SAO haters have such a short attention span?

>mindraped
If anything, Terraria just fucking mentally outplayed her.

>Am I supposed to feel sympathy here or something?

Yes, because she survives uploading her fluclight to the bipedal robot. she later a important character of Ocean Turtle in the next arc

I. . .what?
Literally none of what you said happens

Will she return?

Attached: 1533947675970.png (930x889, 652K)

Does she deserve to come back?

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_10.24_[2 (1920x1080, 182K)

Disappointed this wasn't full-blown torture ala Waita Uziga. Bitch makes my skin crawl.

One of you fucking faggots please tell me Zuberg loves Eugeo.

Attached: 46966107_358245538308001_8603344145291719481_n.jpg (1080x1080, 110K)

As a friend

but I truly hate harem girls...I can't stand them they are always so annoying and noisy, I hate them with passion...except maybe Progressive version Asuna

Original and sometimes out of the world use of technology, I am in fact planning to use some of Kawahara's ideas for final project in uni

USED CLOWN GOODS

Apparently it's Itsuki's birthday but fuck that plot point in FB lmao

Fuck you

Good quality when.

Attached: 77hvadz2vep21.png (1024x576, 884K)

I am hyped for the part2 but....Eugeo fuck....well just wait for now. I was so hype to see the dual blade Kirito. I think I will never miss Quinella (fuck her). I liked Sugou more than her, and he's a pathetic bitch.

Otherwise she wouldn’t have chose to die alongside him.

STACIA-SAMA IN 8 MONTHS FROM NOW

Im surprised people actually care about the FB characters. They're all garbage.

>didn't feel anything when Cardinal died
>didn't feel anything when Quinella died
>didn't feel anything when Eugio and Kid Alice died
Why is this arc so fucking shit at everything? You faggots kept telling me it was gonna get better, but it's still so fucking boring and I don't give a shit about any of the fucking characters. This arc looks so interesting, yet it's the most boring shit ever.

blond knight voiced by kayanon
sooner or later someone was gonna do it

Attached: 3415ac5715173f8ec8c62d48e82adf6a.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

Because you either have the attention span of a teen or the anime is at fault for the lack of flair. Either way, you’d probably struggle more if you were to try to read the LN

congrats on being a sociopath, user

Attached: quinella sketch 2.jpg (732x1024, 163K)

The only good thing in the arc was Kirito/Half Man, fights, and Kirito's insightful monologues.

And the adaption really skimped hard on all of it. Sword tournament was skipped completely. Gotta have two episodes of info dumping with the worst characters in the series, then two more episodes of info dumping about the big bad who is only liked because she is somewhat attractive. Kirito barely had any monologues which makes his character very bland.

I'll tell you right now, user. The first episode of the next part is going to be fucking boring because it'll be about SOULS MAN and the real world. The next episode will be heavily cut because it'll trigger all of the brainlets who are kirisuna shippers and they don't want to do any world building.

What does attention span have to do with me not giving a shit about these characters?

Nah, that's not it. I fucking cried at the death of a fucking ship in fucking One Piece.

So the fights were better in the LN then? Cause that's another huge issue with the arc so far, all the fucking fights are so incredibly fucking boring. It's always just "lets clash swords once then activate our super power" or "lets clash or sword once and then the one with the most conviction wins". Even the final fight with Quinella was just complete shit.

Quinella is liked because she's kinda like a female Gilgamesh and is the most competent and well written antagonist (not saying much about that last one though). The arc she was the main baddie for is also everyone's favorite (again, not saying much when you have shit like GGO and FD).

>The next episode will be heavily cut because it'll trigger all of the brainlets who are kirisuna shippers

Thanks god, if that happens that's the only thing I will be grateful for with A1 pictures and manabu ono

So wait a second, wasn't the blue rose sword broken?
Also, how does he get his arm back?

it's in it's scabbard so you cant see that it's broken, and he is still missing his arm, that's an empty sleeve. You don't give an invalid a bare sword to cuddle with.

The fights in the LN were more detailed and contained insights about the characters and the world itself. Also it helped that they were very entertaining.

I would not recommend reading the LN version if you've watched the anime first. It can be a bit of a slog and it would just piss you off at the sheer amount of things that were cut.

You would read it and essentially say "What the fuck did they do to Eugeo?"

>t. Brainlet

>BD sales
>This fucking 時代
If you weren't any oblivious, BD sales are tanking left and right while revenue is still up.

Wasn't really planning on reading it anyway, not after this dumpster fire. Welp, time to wait for gameverse to fix it like usual I guess.

>tfw you will never have a friend that will tell you that you are like a night starry sky that gently envelopes him
That's pretty gay but Jesus Christ that was fucking really warm and beautiful metaphor

Don't count on the Alicization game. I'm a big fan of the gameverse, but what they have shown so far is giving me vibes of the Naruto Ninja Storm/.Hack GU games.

The new game isn't gonna be set in the gameverse unfortunately. So Eugeo will still probably die .

>Quinella's attacks are Dark based in MD
I know that Dark is supposed to be the "evil" element, but Quinella is all about having that holy aura. Like the field of magic she was best at was healing.

Attached: D2_YwTCX4Aco3bV.jpg:orig.jpg (720x1440, 163K)

I wasn't super impressed either, but I wanna believe. Also the .//hack GU games are great so if it's anything like it, it's gonna be fine.

When was this said? Also I don't care about Eugio dying.

>What does attention span have to do with me not giving a shit about these characters?
Because if you didn't pay attention, you wouldn't get their back story and interactions thereby making a lack of investment. I highly doubt you'll like the next two cours either though given it focuses on other characteristics and puts Kirito out of commission

>i dont care about eugeo dying.
To be honest alicization is like aincrad tier in terms of good but a bit better.
If you read the LN you'd want to fucking punch reki.

>Eugeo
>Homo
Motherfucker he wants the lolice.

>don't care about Eugio dying
Damn shame. Probably the best written character in the series too.

Eugeo isn't gay, he's bi. Like Kirito

To be honest, i blame the anime for that. I cared more about Eugeo in the LN.

No, I caught all of that, I'm not braindead. But a back story and interactions don't mean anything by itself.

>To be honest alicization is like aincrad tier in terms of good but a bit better.
It really isn't. I cared way more about Sachis death than Eugios and Eugio had way more screentime. Alicization just has this constant disconnect between what it wants me to feel and what I actually feel. Like the despair that Kirito is feeling in the last fight doesn't come across properly at all.

Maybe in the LN.

>All this hate for Eugeo
It's like hating the one of the good parts of SAO just for the sake of hating.

I wonder if they'll show souls man origin and how he's fucked up

>Best written
What do you think I was talking about?

I doubt any actual SAOfag can HATE Eugeo.

Well, the anime, since that is what I was talking about the whole time. Though, nobody even told me why Eugeo is apparently so much better in the LN, care to explain?

Yeah the anime doesn't really live up to the LN. I read this arc like two years ago and everything was so good about it but just watching it felt so underwhelming. Kirito's monologues really do make and break SAO. The intense fights that was pages long also seem to poorly translate to the anime.

The LN focuses on his actions and the justifications behind them. They give off much more intensity and the time Kirito and Eugeo spent together is the most genuinely heartfelt and sincere out of any cast interaction in the series in my opinion. There's so many things in which the LN does with their character to build up their chemistry as brother in arms, which is one of the biggest reason why people got so mad they skipped the Zakkaria Sword Tournament.

Are you considering LNfags the only actual SAOfags?

Why wouldn't it not be the case?

Did Quinella ever feel regret for anything she's done?

I'm still skeptical, considering that 99% of the time the LN is just as shit as the adaptation. But maybe I'll give the LN a shot sometime soon.

She clearly regretted burning Cardinal into her.

>considering that 99% of the time the LN is just as shit as the adaptation
huh? How many animes did u see to think this?

What kind of question is that? I've simply read enough shitty LNs after watching supposedly shit adaptation to know this. There is, of course, exceptions to this rule, like Mekaku City Actors, but most adaptations really aren't that bad. I'd say the LNs usually do end up better, but only ever so slightly.

Well I'm just gonna say some facts right here, the Aincrad Arc in the anime is an amalgamation of 3 books and a number of side stories put together (14 Episodes), Alheim is two books (12 Episodes), Phantom bullet is two books again (14 episodes), Calibur is a short side story in one book (3 episodes), Mother's Rosario is 1 volume (7 episodes).

In comparison this adaptation of Alicization is 24 episodes (25 if split the first episode in two) adapting 6 volumes. So it's certainly much more rushed than the previous arcs.

>Mekaku City Actors
The anime, the manga and the light novel all present a different scenario from each other or rather endings.

4 episodes per volume doesn't seem too bad. But it did definitely felt rushed to

Yet it's still an adaption of the original Kagerou Project, which is just a bunch of songs. And Mekaku City Actors is by far the worst adaptation of the three. But perhaps it was a bad example.

>In comparison this adaptation of Alicization is 24 episodes (25 if split the first episode in two) adapting 6 volumes. So it's certainly much more rushed than the previous arcs.
At least its no where near as rushed as Index.
Index I was 24 episodes with 6 volumes.
Index II was 24 episodes with 8 volumes.
Index III was 26 episodes with 9 volumes.

In MD element tends to also be dictated by colour scheme so dark works since Quinella's main colour is purple

>I cared way more about Sachis death than Eugios

Okay, maybe this is because I am femanon and don't care about cute one-scene waifus, but I didn't feel sad for Sachi's death I felt sad because of Kirito and that was all, and now Eugeo's death was more impactful for me because they were best bros, like brothers, both where strong and this is the first time I enjoyed Kirito's character more than when he had his interactions with haremettes, I had imagined that they would go to the real world together and meet the gang like fucking promotional pictures that were realised many months ago

Attached: DsMINUQXQAAwrbN.jpg (841x549, 122K)

>ALO arc, liked by literally fucking no one gets 6 episodes per book
>Alicization, a supposdly good arc, only gets 4 per book.
But why tho

Because alicization is like 11 volumes long and even SAO doesn't make enough money to justify a budget of 6 eps per vol

Wanna know something? Fairy Dance wasn't even properly adapted given they completely skipped Tonkii and all that jazz

Never forget my nigga tonki

Yeah I feel extremely bad for Indexfags. They completely butchered everything.

As an anime-only I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on 70% of the time in Index III. At least I did know with SAO III even if it wasn't always explained very well.

>saves the day, twice
He didn;t do anything. He failed the first time and Kirito had to do all the work anyways
>escapes the shit writing and future shit content by death, strolls out with his loli waifu
He's already shit writing incarnate
>Eugeo deserves his own spin-off away from base SAO.
Thank fuck his ass isn't popular. What a waste of space.

The anime didn't get that brotherly relationship across at all tho. Eugeo felt more like a puppy following Kirito around rather than an equal. Fuck, when Kirito said to Eugeo, that he was already stronger than him, I was fucking confused, because Eugeo did jack fucking shit this whole time. Sure, he froze Bercouli, but that old faggot didn't even care anymore. The only thing he did was injure Quinella, which was cool I guess, but that doesn't make him stronger than Kirito or even make him an equal. This is exactly why I fucking hate this shit so much. I WANT to care about Eugeo. He seems like a character I would like. But I just don't.

Sorry, anime only here, but I remember tonkii was showed in the anime more later, in the calibur arc I think? what if they skipped that if they show it arcs later? or am I missing something?

Attached: descarga.jpg (270x187, 4K)

uh user...he already got two side stories...feels bad to be you

Attached: Distant Journey.png (450x640, 231K)

YESSSS

Tonkii had its own mini arc in Fairy Dance which was completely skipped over

I see, you should read Lns, I was ok with what we got in anime, but now that I started reading the novels recently I understand more the angriness with this adaptation

There was a whole bit during the fairy dance arc where Lefa and Kirito get stuck underground and eventually get out on Tonki, That's when Kirito spotted Excalibur.

A1 did a far better job than i thought they would. For the whole past year, i kept preemptively shitting on them saying they will do a terrible job adapting it. There are things that were left, but such is the fate of adaptations. They did pretty fine, all things considered. Now if only they could work on how they cut the episodes. Dedicate a whole episode to Kino fights, stop cutting them right in the middle, it's FUCKING ANNOYING and shit up the pace and hype

Attached: 3SrtZbC.jpg (2858x3015, 1.41M)

>side stories
wow...its fucking nothing

When he gets his own manga then w2e can talk but nobody cares about him as a character

Attached: 61223wXhvgL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 49K)

your sinon waifu will never have a side story, how does it feel like?

Attached: descarga.jpg (189x267, 10K)

Or if she does itll be her forgiving whats his face. Lame.

>your sinon waifu will never have a side story
You're right just immense popularity, a side manga based off the art she came from and a leading role in a videogame on top of the second most figures after the lead characters. But hey Eugeo gets two side stories so its something...not really.

Yes the adventures of the cucked woodcutter is so much more interesting

He should have just gone for Quinella instead.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Sword Art Online - Alicization - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.34_[2 (1920x1080, 186K)

>cutting fights in the middle
Yeah, the cliffhanger stuff was a little obnoxious, but to be fair it made every week hype.
I don't have much GLARING issues with the adaptation, but I think my main problem with it is how the cliffhanger ending was butchered. It really felt as intense as Code Geass's mid-season cliffhanger in the books, but not only was it hype at all in the anime, they didn't even show it properly.

Progressive Asuna is 10/10 though.

Attached: 1538690341858.jpg (599x531, 124K)

Has the Quinellafag animator posted any new illustrations?