Is this just delusion?

is this just delusion?

Attached: 55783881_2396397490370318_299331917424099328_n.jpg (712x860, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pocket.shonenmagazine.com/article/entry/20190329_hanayome
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1112369316735774721?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=j-3Fgrn7Rls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's confirmed Itsuki.

OH NO NO

Check those thumbs

Check this 3 for miku

He put characteristics and hints of all the girls into the bride so that it wouldn't be obvious. Except Yotsuba of course since she's a loser.

It is

no

that's cute but you can check my quints instead

No, if you have followed the rhythm of the manga without any favoritism you will notice that it is set so that Miku wins

It was obvious since ch 1 that the main girl was Itsuki.
Kinda lame, maybe the pick will change if the author wants, but she was the planned one.

Hahahahaha.

It's too bad because she's the worst.

Nah, Nino is the worst.
Miku > Ichika > Yotsuba > Itsuki >>> Nino

Attached: 1553590920560.jpg (679x1016, 162K)

last digit will be the bride
1=6
2=7
3=8
4=9
5=0

Attached: toubuns.jpg (352x550, 33K)

Can it be spoiler time already? I need to know what happens next, and I need my weekly Nino dose.

This show has me looking forward to Mondays. Holy shit.

Is this what a winning girl looks like?

Attached: D2k-xosUgAEDjp-.jpg (943x2048, 816K)

That's how my wife looks like you stalker.

OH NONONO

Imagine

Attached: 5601FF74-77A1-406F-9FB6-20FA09F95804.jpg (1500x595, 187K)

Eyes aren't dead enough to be Miku.

It literally does not matter and none of the clues will be real until the final arc.

It's probably Itsuki just because she was the first one.

Nino did it too chapter1
but her body language and her hands show that she don't accept Fuutarou

Sunday night, user.

Since someone asked on the last thread, here's the matching game blog post again.

pocket.shonenmagazine.com/article/entry/20190329_hanayome

Also, I hope that user who has all the info on why Nino will win shows up here again. I love his stuff.

She improves her look by achieving to surpass herself and make Fuutaro fall in love with her, there is the message

>

Nino is not complaining anymore. She should have a thirsty look instead.

Nice

Attached: 20190304144644.jpg (800x450, 95K)

I wish you would name the threads so I can filter them.

Attached: 73923182_p0.jpg (512x682, 133K)

I wish you would name the threads so I can filter them.

Attached: 73694194_p0.jpg (1000x1217, 1.07M)

Why didn't Fuutarou exchange rings with the bride?

Looking at the Yotsuba Itsuki, it basically has me ruling her out as the kisser--not that she really had much of a chance anyways.

Looking at the Nino Itsuki and the real Itsuki, I figure it's down to them. Also saw this image of Nino that had me thinking.

Attached: 20190330_210815.jpg (720x623, 279K)

Attached: same.png (1363x758, 1.52M)

Is Miku's job just to see her chances shanked by others? Ichika backstabbed her, and Nino stole "Fuu-kun".

Not exactly how I wanted her to turn out, but hopefully I'll get better with more practice.

Attached: quint1.jpg (1586x1063, 667K)

Not bad, user. It'd be nice if Itsuki could get her own dedicated colorist so Yotsubro wouldn't have to double-dip

Negi really dropped the ball by not drawing her eating the chocolates.

Nino's is still the best though.

>one for me and one for later

Fuck, this episode actually made me feel bad for the tsundere bitch

I really liked the background song playing when she and Uesugi were talking but can't fucking find it for the life of me

Attached: 1553806345985.jpg (1239x1647, 226K)

Really good for a first try, if you like doing it you definitely got the talent my brother man

Nino a shit

So, why do we hate Ichika again when all of them except Yotsuba have been acting domineering, stupid, self-centered, and meek?

How long will this arc last? 8-10 chapters? The whole volume I'd assume.

Also, knowing Negi, the drama from last week will be played off like nothing.

But I don't hate Ichicute.

Attached: D2Yo3T8XcAAiHFn.jpg orig.jpg (1280x1392, 203K)

no

Attached: x48.png (1800x1600, 1.22M)

I still think that Nino is lolinakano(even the picture lolinakano has the sign 2)

Negi was so simple with Rena = Itsuki and the same for lolinakano = Nino

>she remember shota and she loves" badboy"
>she's the only one who says "bye"" bye" three times in this manga
>she has a special relationship with her father(lolinakano is very accomplice with her father)
>too scare to be alone

>the anime shorts everything but Ichika's best scenes
What did they mean by this?

Thank you anons.

Attached: 1519062476790.jpg (500x495, 46K)

I think it may be much longer. 7 goodbyes is already 12 chapters with just focusing on mostly Nino and Fuutarou. I'm convinced that every quints will get their own spotlight in this arc and Fuutarou will also start falling in love

my theory:

5 years ago, the relationship of the sisters had changed.Then Nino had a fight with her sisters and she had to feel loneliness, then meet Fuutarou.
She bought the charms for her sisters.
She introduced Fuutarou to her sisters and then Fuutarou takes the photo of the quints together and he takes a photo with her.

They know who the best girl is.

Attached: fHc97D6.jpg (1280x1441, 96K)

is there a full version of this?

Never forget this poll when Nino BtfoMiku and Mikufags

Attached: NinoBtfoMiku.jpg (1154x848, 394K)

this is legitimately good, please keep coloring itsukis

Attached: 1535555176664.gif (448x576, 247K)

Something kill yourself something subhuman

Go for it boi, we'll be cheering you on

Attached: 1553680419493.png (1684x2064, 2.72M)

Will Yotsuba get relevance three chapters in a row?

NINO WILL MARRY FUU-KUN

*Me.

Tyrone-san*

>feel awkward because of her 3 slutty sisters
>feel awkward because of Itsuki
Next chapter she'll question her feeling too

Absolutely based

Attached: IMG_20190331_104510.jpg (1623x2048, 680K)

reminder that

The staff made and add special ,unique and original moment only for Nino and this "wristband story" that Fuutarou wears on the day of his wedding.

cute feet

he prob forgot it as he didnt even wake up when Raiha left it by his side

Oh man, what happens in the manga later with her and Rintaro is just great...

Because they know!

Yotsuba will win

Attached: x17.png (1070x1600, 527K)

Attached: 1551523522222.png (1353x1056, 1.64M)

Is there a ninofag that can supply me with nino smugs?

Attached: x18.png (2140x1600, 1.55M)

Spoilers?

JK

Attached: x19.png (1070x1600, 845K)

I love how she reacts when telling her she's too honest. There is some shit going down inside Yotsuba's head

Just sleep for a whole day

a couple of threads ago

I can't fucking wait

Was this the only time a narrator ever interjected in the story? Might actually turn out to be more than a joke if she wins.

I'm going to marry Miku!

Attached: D21vH9NUkAAWW30.jpeg.jpg (1334x750, 66K)

425 chapter next
I'm getting tired posting in 3 thread 3 times each days

Attached: 1553891155991.jpg (1205x594, 134K)

Yotsuba should take responsibility to restore Fuutarou's faith in love

Yeah that's weird. Just listened to that rip on nyaa and listened to each track individually, couldn't find it.

I'm really curious as to how Nino will try to settle things, or maybe fail doing so. Also curious if this is where Ichika faces her undoing.

S U B A R A S H I I

Attached: scott.jpg (678x642, 134K)

This is a good question. I can't remember anything else. Maybe on the weeding scenes?

Miku's face looks a little bit too old in this one

>Those numbers
Yotsuba restoring Fuutarou smile: confirmed

Attached: 1553220026943.jpg (600x847, 100K)

Yes but the narrator's was Fuuts' dad

Attached: D29TZ-XXQAERyxM.jpg (744x1052, 56K)

Perfect dumb wife

>4
>chapter next
[Insert doubtful Yotsuba here.]

Do you think the last chapter will be the wedding?

Sad reminder.

Attached: 1553528942413.png (986x578, 486K)

Exceptional taste my friend.

nino a shit

Why does Yotsuba help Fuutarou even though she doesn’t like him romantically?

Why does the shawl make Miku's wedding dress so much more erotic?

Miku and Ichika are best girls because they don't have any stupid hair accessories.

>even though she doesn’t like him romantically?
user, I...

Happy reminder*

Go read some other series or do something else you fag. Just sitting there and waiting won't make time pass faster

You underestimate my autism

She not the highlight of the chapter but will still appear constantly. I got my info from the yakuza, you just gotta believe.

Attached: Yotsubaka.png (551x603, 354K)

Come to think of it, the songs that played when Yotsuba "confessed" and when Miku was talking with Ichika about the campfire dance are also missing from the Nyaa rips

Those three felt like character "sad" themes to me

What about the headphones accessory?

I actually felt betrayed

Be honest with me.
What are the chances of a season 2?

Does it even matter you retards. The author can change anything he wants.

She denied the rumors of her and Fuutarou dating rather bluntly. She mustn’t harbor selfish desires, therefore she has no feelings for him. Why does Negi choose to make Yotsuba suffer?

Because she is huge retard and he is super smart.
She needs all the help she can so that she can stop being such a burden to her other sister.

Attached: yots6.jpg (240x630, 70K)

Mid to high, a lot of people like it and they know the manga isn't staying for too long so they have to use whatever they can to get those neet bucks

It has some ground because this shit is milking money

I actually think Fuutarou is very socially retarded while Yotsuba is not as dumb as it seems

What kills me about this series is that we already know who's going to win, which is why I never watched beyond episode 1.

I see these things as like a mystery show where the mystery is who's getting mcbowl.

Yeah, that guy is a literal retard.

>implying it's not "we're having sex whether you want or not!"

What the fuck are you even doing here? What the actual fuck you pretend telling us shit we don't give a fuck about?

Attached: 1533661802136.jpg (670x840, 239K)

The manga ending this year.
If they make the anime next year then there nothing to boost for anymore,since the anime is just used to promote the manga in the first place.

>Fuck off, braindead chink
>Look, guys, this triangle here has 3 sides

Are Mikufags mentally challenged?

Attached: misukeOTP.png (979x1231, 752K)

Very high. Manga is selling like hotcakes. Anime is selling well.
It is light years ahead of other ongoing romcom like kaguya and kanokari right now.

Did the author say the manga's ending soon?

Yeah. Miku is the worst girl.

He only said he doesn't know the series will end this year or not, but who knows if he can think of some new ideas

>Nino is worst girl*
Fixed. Miku is best girl

Attached: 1547845530453.jpg (1414x2000, 800K)

Attached: sadtsuba.jpg (502x374, 181K)

You shouldn't love the quints too easily Fuutarou
You can love me though

Ichika is objectively the worst girl. She's a liar. She's a schemer. She's manipulative. She's underhanded. She's controlling. She's bad.

Reminder that Nino is in fact the kisser

Attached: 1553682428524.png (1447x2039, 1.9M)

>She's a liar. She's a schemer. She's manipulative. She's underhanded. She's controlling. She's bad.

Yeah, she's great.

Attached: 1551668931257.png (1800x1180, 1.28M)

Hello Tamako.

I legit wonder what would happen if Ichika sent out that photo of Fuutarou resting on her lap though.

Attached: 1553677671003.jpg (1350x1222, 1.11M)

Unless he wants to develop their college years or the lead up to the wedding, there's only so much time left in their school year.

If we've got two or three arcs left, I wonder what they will cover.

Who does Takedachad marry?

Their son will be named Takeda Shingen

Uesugi Yotsuba!

Attached: 1553894691625.jpg (636x900, 442K)

Impregnating Yotsuba!

Does Yotsuba even know what a dick is?

yes, she has one

Hot.

Attached: yotsuba end.png (569x650, 514K)

Explains why Yotsuba (he) was embarassed to change in front of Fuutarou, showing your wiener to another guy is gay.

Good End for Yotsuba!

Anyone have the image of Yotsuba on her bed reading a book while showing her panties like a dumdum

Reminder...

(But seriously though, I don't know how much longer I can handle all the suspense).

Attached: D2eDSi8U0AEyBZH.jpg (1448x2047, 365K)

After ending, he will delete this

How awesome would it have been if Fuutarou would have just threatened to yank the wig off of Rena-Itsuki in this last chapter. I would have thoroughly enjoyed that.

When Nino is finally revealed to be the kisser, the shitstorm here will be epic.

Attached: Yotsunatari.jpg (2230x1600, 1.28M)

Nice delusion. You probably think that Liverpool have a chance to win the league too.

I don't into shitty European sports. What does this mean?

Attached: Pepe_sees_the_connections.jpg (728x728, 106K)

reminder

Attached: quintuplet_spoiler.jpg (559x913, 104K)

BTFO

Getting squeezed between Yotsuba's fat thighs and fat chest must be great

Absolutely Destroyed.

built to ride faces

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Go-toubun no Hanayome - 01 [720p]-0019.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>ywn feel those thighs

Attached: 1550874709992.jpg (1053x921, 419K)

The sad part is that this is probably true, regardless of how little makes sense.

I'm glad her current design dropped the twintails, but Miku's bangs were so much better in the oneshot.

So dreamy.....

I can't blame him, I'd be sick of the games too. She should let that sink in.

Attached: quint_told.jpg (570x819, 117K)

Nino's the only one being straightforward with him. When does she swoop in and help him put everything back together?

the answer is clear if you have LOVE

Attached: love.jpg (1637x3058, 2.94M)

>3 FLOWERS

OH NO NO NO

Itsuki and Miku have both scored 68 on exams.

Take away Miku's 32 on Fuutarou's first mock test and you get 68.

Yotsuba once said the fourth answer on a question with five choices is usually right.

Nino was once described as a long shot.

The bride has three flowers, Miku is the third sister.

I'm sure there's something for Ichika too.

Etc. Etc.

Don't put too much stock in these things individually. See how they work into the larger plot.

What are the hints that Yotsuba is going to win?

Itsuki got BTFO'd there too, just like in the latest chapter.

Well, for starters, she's always been there supporting him, and she's been around a crapload of major plot points. She was there in the bath when Nino was ranting about appearances in Scrambled Eggs, for example.

When's the next Yotsuba arc?

Next?

Imagine how devastated she'll be when she finds out that he lost the charm she gave him without even bothering to see what was inside.

>The bride has three flowers, Miku is the third sister.

FIVE flowers
>three on her head
>two on her dress

>Itsuki and Miku have both scored 68 on exams.

NinoxFuutarou big moment is chapter 6 and chapter 8(68)

Feeding Itsuki food must be a really good feeling

First, it is likely that she's Lolikano/Rena and that she's hiding something.
For the first part is because
>Lolikano said she wanted to change and Yotsuba was the first one to change his appearance from the other sisters
>She was the only one confirmed near when Rena first appeared
>She's the first one to voluntary approach Futarou as if she knew him already

Everything else is just Keikaku theorizing like how she seems to always being faking a smile or how Fuutarou seems to be kind of aware of her behavior more than the other sisters. He was even testing her on the last chapter. Also, she's doing always this "playing dumb" scenes where she approach Uesugi more than her sisters.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 Vol 1 Ch 1 (5Toubun no Hanayome) - MangaDex(1).png (212x539, 201K)

no chapter this week??

How hard will Yea Forums SEETH when Negi makes itsuki win after playing with the readers for so long?

I'll be honest, anything but a Yotsuba/Miku or even Nino win would blast my ass to infinity

After sister war, she’ll probably get some key points in this arc too though

user let's be real, the one ones who have any chance of winning are Yotsuba and Itsuki. Ichika has turned heel, miku is too spineless and Nino has been too agressive, these types never win.

I like where you're going with this.

In the career arc. Yotsuba, Nino and especially Miku haven't decided their future job yet

That's fine by me as I'm a Yotsubro. 50/50 chances of getting butthurt

Spoilers drop on Monday, unless Negi's taking a break.

Weren't spoilers released on Sundays?

So, does the flash forward in chapter 68 imply that Fuutarou and the Bride don't actually kiss between the bell incident and their wedding day?

Because that's a hell of a long time to go between kisses. Almost Ah! My Goddess level stuff there.

Yotsuba's bride arc when

Sunday evening usually. I think last week the first real ones didn't drop here until early Monday morning Japan time.

I love how this series is one big Scooby Doo mystery

Negi has been putting emphasis on the whole

gesture/mannerism/speech pattern >>> hair length/clothes/accessories

for some time already.

Having the bride take the Miku pose may mean nothing but the kisser also takes a miku pose.

>that spacing
but of course it is a Mikufag

I don't know how much we can put into the kisser's pose since we've never actually seen, that I remember, Ichika, Nino, or Yotsuba lean in like that. Itsuki did once in the confrontation with her father over Takeda being a tutor, but her hands were positioned a different way.

The symbolism of objects, environments, and circumstances is probably the most important of any of the symbols used here, but distinguishing between the real and fake clues always depends on how they fit into the story we're being told. This story isn't all that complicated, but Negi wants us distracted to get away from that.

The wedding is a scam.

If he even forgot about the ring after asking Raha to bring it he must be a really shit husband. It's like he doesn't care about the wedding at all

>fags are delusional and keep saying that Nino lost

Attached: 1552547187122.png (614x869, 660K)

>I don't know how much we can put into the kisser's pose

Miku has a clear definite pattern going for that pose.And it's not just a random pose, it's one she does when reacting strongly to something.

If you want to use the narrative that "with love you can find out quint" that Negi has been throwing around as a main theme of the arc, then using the miku pose would hols the most weight of any oher hints.

>The symbolism of objects, environments, and circumstances
Those are pretty much the things that are very likely to be used as red herring by Negi. This is the first thing the quints do to trick others about their identity. Go watch Ichika trying to go there to score points and fail horribly.

>distinguishing between the real and fake clues always depends on how they fit into the story we're being told
The story Negi is telling is clear, identify the quints from their tiny habits, not the conspicuous stuff.

That's how Fuutarou found out Itsuki in the trip arc and that's how he found out about Miku during the eggs one.

where are their boyfriends?

Fuutaro does realize she hides something under the genki face, but its her true identity lolikano or true personality aka a sad person pretend to be cheerful or both, all we can do is wait and see. Kinda good tho since it guarantees that in the future Yots will have more plot relevances rather than just finding her future career, which she shares with her sisters. I really hope at least the fake personality theory is true. It will be a big waste if she is just a cheerful idiot, especially with all the hints we have.

Pot's calling the kettle black, I see.

Dout that Negi will show them. Though its comletely reasonable that they move on from Fuu and find new loves, it will trigger the self inserters and give them the feeling of NTR. Implying that the losers do have boyfriends is enough. Its better than they dont move on. The dynamic between characters in the future is also something making this series different. Imagine Fuu told his children about the time his/her 4 aunts try to murder each other just for his/her father's dick, lol

How can a man have such a great taste?

That's the real story!

Hand feeding creates the strongest bonds.

so how much longer until this manga ends so i don't have to see this shit thread being made every other hour

I'm saying that without seeing Ichika, Nino, or Yotsuba lean in, we can't rule them out. It's entirely possible that the pose was used to throw us off.

And I put more weight in symbolism and metaphor here than I do in poses, movements, and the like. You start with questions about positioning, framing, and structural questions and then move into smaller things like poses, movements, accessories, etc.

And the larger story of this work is still the idea of breaking free from your past and moving onward in life. The "with love you can find out quint" is part of the question, but not the only one.

And at any rate, if the post were *that* important to identifying Miku, then Fuutarou's seen her make that pose numerous times before. He's also figured her out once before in the arc. Saying Miku is the kisser means that he couldn't figure her out despite seeing her make that supposedly iconic pose and getting an incredibly good look at her face the whole time, especially while they were on the ground together and he'd already picked out one of her typical hand movements in just the previous chapter. I find that hard to believe, even for someone as dense as Fuutarou.

And I don't mind Miku winning. I like her a lot, but it does make several several narrative and structuring decisions...odd. Less so than making Itsuki the bride, but odd nonetheless.

Also, while all the quints and Fuutarou are to some degree struggling with their past, Miku's development is more tied to her quest for self-improvement than it is to her past specifically--something which could, but if you read carefully does not require, winning Fuutarou over. She lacks the parallelism of Nino's struggles with the past and the latter's dramatic break with it.

Meanwhile, a Yotsuba end would make a certain amount of sense because it could communicate the message of seeing the love that's right in front of you the whole time (another important point at work in the manga), and no quint has supported Fuutarou longer than her.

I'm not going to bother with Ichika. She's been sunk already.

I bet Yotsuba has the worst hygiene

Don't worry. I'll make daily celebration thread no matter who wins just for you

I'd rather Nino's pheromones when she's sleeping and drooling

They all probably have quirks. Itsuki eats food off the floor after the 5 second rule expires, nino picking her nose, miku not covering her mouth when she coughs, yotsuba not washing her hands after the rest room, or ichika wearing the same panties for several days at a time.

Good morning

Attached: D94CB80F-299B-4A86-B10E-3F5DEE39D6DE.jpg (574x574, 60K)

Itsuki sure is a glutton. Would she be shameless enough to do that in front of Fuuts?

This
It would make me genuinely happy so its not going to happen.
What if Negi never reveals the winner and just leaves things open, how would you feel anons?

I would say that this manga was the biggest middle finger then because all that buildup just to never solve the mystery would make it feel like I wasted my time. I know people say "it's the journey, not the destination", but never finding out who the bride is would just be an endless journey with 0 payoff. A shitty answer is better than no answer in this scenario desu.

Heard this in Yotsuba's voice.. I know this will never happen irl... Why live.

>What if Negi never reveals the winner and just leaves things open, how would you feel anons?

Would laugh.

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUCEEEEEEEEEEE

>all but final episode of series is great
>shitty final episode
every fucking time
also, the girls are rich, they can basically do whatever they want and it can be hidden pretty easily with some hush money if discovered, if they all want his dick why didn't they all just marry him in private weddings in vegas or some shit.

Why would her eyes be dead when she gets to marry fuutarou?

Fuck off

They were right when they said Nino lives rent free in people's heads.

Based
These faggots are absolute cancer

How come quint porn gets deleted asap while this last long enough to rape our eyes?

>quint porn
Who?

Still better than the nino cancer t.b.h

I love how Fuutarou's first instinct when it came to looking for her on the camping trip was to check the cafeteria. Probably good for everyone she wasn't there.

Attached: Look at my number three.jpg (1151x2025, 391K)

Nino a best and the kisser.

It's about damn time this edit surfaced.

It's Nino, my post will end on 64just to confirm.

I'm sorry ninobros, I failed

Too bad

Attached: 1548256128317.jpg (2893x3444, 2.04M)

>I like her a lot, but it does make several several narrative and structuring decisions...odd.
Have you ever been correct about the endgame for a Japanese romcom?

Fpbp

SAAAAAAAAAAUCEEEEEEE

Who the fuck brings headphones on her wedding day

How else is fuutarou going to know it's her? She has no other personality trait.

Attached: 1521400922345.png (632x652, 809K)

Same for nino

Adult Miku doesn't even have any accessories anymore though

Attached: IMG_20190307_233651.jpg (772x1080, 110K)

I'm not the user you are talking about, but I will give my take on it.
I think Nino will be the bride because of the strong connection she and Fuutarou have regarding the bracelet. That bracelet has a lot of meaning to Fuutarou seeing as he was willing to dig it back up to wear on his wedding day. The bracelet played a significant role in helping Fuutarou get closer to Nino and it literally saved their lives on the camping trip. The bracelet kept changing hands between them and every time it did it helped develop their relationship a bit further.
The next thing would be Maruo. Nino has been the most prominent quint in handling him and the bride will need to be able to get past Maruo to get married. Nino saved his job and she was the one to confront Maruo when they passed their exams. We know Maruo is still mad at the idea of the wedding and Nino is the type to go past Maruo's desires and still have the wedding. We know Maruo isn't fully happy about the wedding since he didn't originally show up and it took Fuutarou's dad giving him a phone call to convince him to come.
There is also the wedding itself. Everything about the wedding screams Nino's ideal wedding. The chapel is like a castle, everything is incredibly elegant, and she considers Fuutarou to be her prince charming.
Also we have a very clear reason for Nino wanting to kiss Fuutarou during Scrambled Eggs. After being stopped twice from accomplishing her goal, she finally decided she can't care about her appearance and ran up to give Fuutarou a kiss. With how badly the kiss went though, she couldn't openly tell him that it was her.
Plus the plethora of moments the two of them have had in the manga with comforting each other and helping each other when the other needed it.
Also the fact that Fuutarou and Nino's bakery boss came to the wedding too is another hint that she is the bride. Fuutarou probably stopped working at the bakery when he got his tutoring job back while Nino kept working.

Attached: 0ec316e4bda74cc7c4440b73b9454dfb-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 94K)

when this manga ends, are we still gonna party?

Can I marry Yotsuba?

The anime already spoiled the ending, he marries all of them

>wanting to marry a retarded girl

There's still 1/10 no Hanayome so the party never ends

Miku! How rude!

Attached: 1553345283515.png (1025x1000, 393K)

Just wait for Negi new battle mahou shoujo manga featuring notYotsuba

Only after I filled her oven full of sauce.

lmfao

I've been reading back through the manga to create a compilation of Itsuki's stupid smiles, and I think I'm going to have to go through it again for all the pottery showing up, including some of the ones that have only half come to pass.

Attached: Pottery.png (531x585, 144K)

Attached: the bride.jpg (1074x1528, 912K)

>Yotsubro wouldn't have to double-dip
Why does this sounds so lewd?

Attached: 1538148741555.png (324x368, 171K)

RUDE

Goddamn even the party goers have been burnt out

Good.

Do you like the general direction haremshit evolves to?
From the main girl and others lusting (Love Hina/Negima/Nisekoi etc. etc.) to keeping girls on more or less even pace to make reader guessing who is the one winning the MC in the end?

Cute fatty

>check that pottery

Anyways

5 > 1 > 3 > F > 2 > 4

Attached: 5toubun no seiyuu.jpg (1290x790, 831K)

Eyes too open.

Attached: she loves fuutarou.png (854x1430, 569K)

Based as fuck

Where is real_yotsubafag?

Attached: 70074950_p0.jpg (2559x2559, 1.55M)

I WANT SPOILERS
NOW

Attached: 1553571548301.png (732x600, 709K)

>Also the fact that Fuutarou and Nino's bakery boss came to the wedding too is another hint that she is the bride
Nice catch. If Fuutarou quits his job then Nino being the bride is assured since only he has some connection with Nino, not Fuut anymore. He wouldn't have an reason to show up to his wedding when they aren't friends nor do they associate outside of work so him attending as an guest would be because of Nino which he'll also provide their wedding cake.

Attached: ITSUKI TABESUGI.gif (250x480, 1.04M)

14-15 more hours left

Attached: nooooowayfag.png (2200x1880, 1.08M)

Ask and you shall receive.

Attached: ded_snek.webm (640x580, 973K)

Later in the manga they move out and lose access to their daddy's wallet

>he marries all of them

Attached: illegal.png (479x380, 182K)

He would never lewd them

>not the usual OP
well how was i supposed to find it, then

You're better off without this cursed thread

The next proper thing to do is to marry Yotsuba.

>Itsuki eats her sisters
>she marries fuutarou

Scroll through the catalog.
10 years ago we didn't even have the catalog. We had to find threads by F5ing the first page.

>yamete senpai, it tickles!

>We had to find threads by F5ing the first page

It was so long I actually forgot. Good times.

back2sleep it is

Attached: 72087639_p0.jpg (3000x4242, 3.01M)

>more popular than Komi
What went wrong?

Attached: image.png (575x183, 28K)

No way fag.

Komi-san is not a good main girl. Itsuki alone is better.

Satan has spoken.

Attached: 1551005611054.jpg (2048x1834, 266K)

On one hand I'm happy for Negi, on the other I'm sad since the threads and the fanbase became a stinky garbage dump fire.
Hopefully 5toubun won't become complete horseshit like it happened to Komi

I love Komi but it's been abit stagnant lately, still the same comfy shit that people will only want in a series such as Komi, but you'd think Manbagi and the others as a plot point would do something but noooo

O-Omurice...

Attached: 1550336716382.jpg (1200x675, 113K)

Because we're 188 chapters in and there's been no major progression or development

Every Yotsubafag is a real Yotsubafag.

>thinking Yea Forums is representative of the series' whole fanbase

No, I'm asking about a dude who literally gave himself such a name. Been waiting 3 fucking days.

Komi has gone full nisekoi, nothing happens.

5toubun? Something happens.

Tomatoes and limes.

Attached: 585cb14a58ae7d0abf8a543661f7c53a.jpg (1414x1000, 1.49M)

>giving a fuck about the rest of the fanbase

Komi-san is great, but is going nowhere.

On what? I accepted the invitation.

>Komi-san was great, and it's going nowhere.
ftfy

>I accepted the invitation.
Huh? You're not a member of either boards. That's weird

I can post there and I can see everything. Shit, I guess I was supposed to press the join now button.

Komi went full retard the moment they introduced triangle love in middle of series.Same thing happened with Senryuu.

Yay. Welcome.

oops

Attached: 1526467482733.png (706x994, 972K)

>I'm sad since the threads and the fanbase became a stinky garbage
That's always the price you have to pay for being popular. But that's also why filters were invented.

Attached: 1552772217982.jpg (1200x900, 946K)

Yotsuba is the one on the right.

Attached: 1551007830484.jpg (1716x1144, 772K)

It'll be fine if he manages to impregnate all of them

Attached: F714B109-4CF1-46A9-8516-EFDD7B04EFA7-1540-000001B4F8DBBB29.png (429x509, 253K)

A HAREM ROMCOM SHOULDN'T THIS THRILLING!!!!

I WANT SPOILERS NOW DAMNIT!

Cute!

because 5toubun's plot is moving with a fucking Saturn V

Wasn't the teething related to Ichika or rather her true way to smile? Imho Yotsuba is bottom right, then clockwise Itsuki, Miku and Nino.

>Worst girl wind again

Not even mad, nothing new here.

>the threads and the fanbase became a stinky garbage dump fire
When you realize that bookben now has better threads than 5toobon.

Attached: fuutarou hitler.png (470x470, 27K)

Just marathoned the last chapter

Fatsuki is going to win, isn't she? God fucking damn it fuck these nips.

I dont see the connection between the bottom left panel with the rest? Am I missing some mikugoggles?

Wew

No, Nino will.

No, Yotsuba will.

not for long, anime too soon
fuminoniggers has infested the threads too

bokubenis just hit 100chapters of nothing happening. The hype is dead.

Attached: __nakano_yotsuba_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_mkt__b1cdeba4c29486c72c65a354032ccb0b.jpg (1000x1000, 1.11M)

No, Takeda will

Attached: __nakano_yotsuba_go_toubun_no_hanayome_drawn_by_da_cart__bcb9c3dc0c2214a25d896393c53fefc8.jpg (1500x2121, 312K)

Not Miku chapter next

Attached: eternal stall.jpg (527x843, 216K)

Attached: 19.jpg (1070x1600, 1.16M)

Bokuben threads just appear to be less cancerous because of less posters. Not much difference between the dumpster fires, when they start to burn. Just wait until next week when the anime starts. Maybe by then you'll want take back your claim.

Attached: lookingatgarbage.png (245x313, 120K)

No quint will win.

Why is Yotsuba crying?

Attached: 73969245_p0.png (900x1271, 926K)

Attached: 1553698126166.jpg (186x477, 60K)

Fuutarou raped her

It's always shitskin and seaniggers who are shilling that whore Nino. I wonder why?

She would gadly have sex with Fuutarou.

Attached: 5809826fbf27f14eafd37f8cd5d733de.jpg (707x1000, 96K)

Takebayashi soon
Fuutarou needs a break from the quints, and who better to go around with?

Attached: grande madre.png (247x546, 94K)

Can't rape the willing

Nino wanted to open a restaurant.

I don't really care what faction you guys are (sup fellow snekbros and despairfags) as long as the worst girl doesn't win by being the glorious all-nippon chosen one.

Fuutsbowl aside Ha-hamburg steak a cute

>She raped Fuutarou
Ftfy

I mean, bokuben stagnated hard, and even shitposters get tired after some time. Some might stick around to copy-paste their same shit like "x a best, y a shit" but even those stop mattering after some time and the threads slow down.
That said, next week things might become cancer central again.

Takeda and Maeda

She has oversized hands, which are normally a turn off for men. She thinks she has no chance to win Fuutarou romantically because of her oversized hands.

That would be an amazing setting.

Long hair Ichika

Attached: 73965098_p1.jpg (826x1169, 603K)

>Yotsuba
>"Eh,she can just pursue something sports related"
There your career arc for Yotsuba

You just had your chapter.
Wait it bit more for your Lolikano arc.

Attached: DZ7EWqkX4AEvyJL.jpg (1099x932, 104K)

vs
short hair Miku.

Which one's better?

Attached: 73965098_p2.jpg (826x1169, 717K)

And it seems like she has the smallest Toubuns out of the five

Hahaha.
Ironic that ninofags shit on everyone else when they come up with such shitty fan fiction.

The quints are literally on a keikaku cruise to crash the party with no survivors though
Maeda is a bitchboy and Takeda while based wouldn't be enough to block the gorilla strength of cocklust x5

Identifying Nino (if she's the bride) will be easy since her bitchy personality will make her a bridezilla.

That's her wish when she was a child. It may change now

why is this series cursed?
cursed with cancer fanbase

Attached: bread.png (447x603, 159K)

Spite anal with Nino!

Leave Yotsuba to me!

Any harem show ends up like this.

Things were actually pretty great until some point where ninofags decided that the threads needed to turn into nino image dumps.

why are you ok with this?
why arent you reporting it for spamming?

So, threads were fine when they struggled to reach bump limit, and LHT was still raping the manga?

Attached: 1522248038209.jpg (332x395, 79K)

>She should let that sink in.
But her body is too dense.

Attached: file.png (652x65, 10K)

>LHT
yes

So, since chapter 1?

so mods are ninofags?

Attached: D24iNn3UcAEg1rj.jpg (853x634, 108K)

How's the rent?

>Submitting false or misclassified reports will result in a ban.
Learn to read.

but its right
they are spamming

Can believe people blame Nino fans for what Mikufags did.

Attached: 239guewgweg.jpg (837x828, 122K)

>LHT

>haha

Posting series related images on a image board is not spamming, threads haven't been reaching 250 images for months now.

The character designs are sex, but I checked episode synopsis and there's no beach episode. Where did all go this wrong? It's like they don't want me to watch the series.

> Images on an image board are bad

Attached: 1549158347860.jpg (370x527, 114K)

kill yourself spammer

Blame Negi and his hyperspace speed pace

Attached: 1553188772888.jpg (1200x960, 208K)

Beach is filler, and this series doesn't like filler

they are literlly spamming their waifu without any context
it is literally what spamming is

>LHT

I think we may have a problem.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-31 a - Anime Manga » Searching for posts that contain ‘nino’ .jpg (1904x6281, 1.41M)

Like everyone does it?
There is context, you just don't want to accept it.
The fact is that it's not against the rules.

Where's the Nino in those posts?

Not for every fucking thread retard.

I wish people would stop talking about Nino and other quints in unrelated threads.

Attached: 1534175137239.png (230x258, 72K)

Sorted by thread with the word "Nino" in them.
As you can see more than a few non-5toubun threads where people bring up Nino since rent free and that shit.

Shortage of a good can increase the demand for it. Negi was right after all.

Attached: 1549194493646.jpg (1445x1131, 327K)

Any other quint would result a bigger number to be honest.

You and me both my dude

kill yourself
unironically

But it doesn't happen in every thread.
Or are you going to say it's happening in this thread?
We barely hit 100 images with nearly 400 posts.

Those are all threads, Nino is a uncommon name, Ichika and Itsuki are names you can find in every other series. Yotsuba is this boards mascot and Miku has Hatsun Miku

Negi doesn't like beach.He choose onsen scenes for fanservice purpose.I bet we are getting 3rd one in Kyoto.

There are ways to make a beach episode plot relevant. Do you hate the idea that the series uses its best assets to create pleasing content just because you absurdly a priori associate it with "filler"?

Good argument.

I don't at least. I keep my love (autism) contained here

Yes

So, it's subjective right?

FYI, miku is the best girl

>Or are you going to say it's happening in this thread?
Maybe if you stopped being a retard you'd know the answer to this.

My piece of advice to you is to

At least you're really upfront about not making a lot of sense.

Basically, it's just your boogeyman, got it.

Yotsuba is the best

Your pic is actually reference to when Fuutarou quit tutoring on his own and they went back for him in chapter 50.
That's what he had learned back then and when Nino wanted to quit their relationship in 59 he went back for her.

The point wasn't the number of threads but the keyword in unrelated fucking threads.

Attached: s20.png (1426x2048, 1.23M)

Yotsuba killed her mother

Attached: 1525922561748.png (1426x2048, 647K)

Nice edit

I mean, we've talked about bokuben ITT too.

Attached: 1553182298644.jpg (2000x1884, 1.63M)

I dunno.
Fuutarou doesn't have to quit. He's going to be doing the same thing as before, but get paid by Maruo this time. His workload won't increase but the money will.

Here you beach chapter

Attached: 623.jpg (1420x2048, 1.19M)

What will Fuutarou do if Nino will say she wants to be his wife?

Attached: 73964586_p0.jpg (2480x2690, 574K)

>no way, fag

My wife (very large)

Attached: 1548854311436.jpg (3000x4000, 3.01M)

Why are all five together in the first panel but Ichika and Nino are apart from the others in the fifth?

MAYBE THEY MOVED A BIT BETWEEN THE PANELS

The kids need to play in the water.

Why do the quints hate Fuutarou now?

He announced to Maruo that he will help them with their dreams.
He can't back out now.

Attached: 72859859_p0.jpg (2700x3928, 2.4M)

U DELET THIS OR I DELET U

There is context. She is the best girl and the bride. Deal with it crybaby.

Attached: 1552350659549.jpg (800x1100, 84K)

delusional trash.
op fucked you in the ass already

Maeda has a girlfriend so he knows how to handle bitches. Takedabro probably has his own harem so blocking thot's thirsty aint a big deal for him. All Fuu needs to do in the trip is chill and enjoy time for man only. No homo tho

Does there anyone here have the link for chapter 36,37 and 72 discussion. Spoiler, gook scan, official translation are all ok. Dont know why I cant find them anymore. Its like even Internet is despairfag and tries to erase all of Yotsuba chapters. Poor girl cant catch a break

I don't see any Ichika or Itsuki in the bride

>5 wedding dresses
>Futarou looks closely at the face
>"Hey, you're not the right quint!"
>Out come the other 4 quints
>Time for one last shit test, can you tell which of us is the right one?????
>Marries Ichika
>Good end

You know this is how it will end.

Attached: quintuplet_ichika_best_girl.jpg (650x366, 30K)

Pic related happens after Raiha leaves the rings on his table (bride is ready and Fuutarou wakes up).
I don't know if Negi had it planned it out already in chapter 1, or if chapter 32 retroactively changed things, but rings not being on his table could mean that someone took them before Fuutarou woke up.

Attached: x1.jpg (1070x1600, 950K)

Ichika - already has a job and responsibility
Nino - good at cooking, a little bit arrogant but positive
Yotsuba - cheerful, supportive and very athletic.
Itsuki - makes an effort towards her dream of becoming a teacher.

Miku - no friend, no skills, timid, just a very bad grade

If Miku was dumped by Futarou, she would probably kill herself.
Please save her.

>Marries Ichika
>Good end
Not when you apply moral values of this world.

Attached: 1553461542220.gif (358x338, 83K)

Read the manga, retard.

>It's another "Miku is too pathetic so she must win or she will kill herself" episode.
Why would you want a pity win, Mikufag?

Leave Miku to me

Attached: 1551930561784.jpg (650x842, 154K)

Already have, you never see the other 4 sisters at the wedding. I still fully expect there to be a final shit test.

Would they be better with smaller boobs?

Attached: fat tits.jpg (2534x1169, 1.61M)

Why do you reply to obvious bait?

Attached: baited.jpg (312x409, 31K)

It'd be weird because if Fuutarou hadn't seen the ring he should have called Raiha to ask

>Out come the other 4 quints
>Time for one last shit test, can you tell which of us is the right one?????
>No way fags.

>Already have
wedding dresses
>>Futarou looks closely at the face
>>"Hey, you're not the right quint!"
This happens after they already made vows and kissed. The real bride must be really happy seeing that.

>obvious
I dunno about that. It's a common line of though among Mikufags. Unless all of those were bait too

fuck it imma start reading this manga

Don't.

miku can become fuutarou's personal onahole though

wait what's a good non-meme scanlation?

Is there a heroine more beta than Miku?

When were there full wedding vows? There's a before and potentially an after (with the pic of them in front of the church), but you still have the missing sisters to contend with.

I might be wrong, but when I see a statement that only lists negative aspects of a character without reflection, it sure looks to me like bait.

LHT

Yotsubros, how can we regain her true smile?

Attached: yotsubasmile.jpg (1000x1000, 268K)

Attached: 1550965782963.jpg (610x901, 109K)

do they have honorifics

What kind of homo question is this?

Fuutarou's confession of love

Attached: quint_yotsuba_called_out.png (295x433, 92K)

You're right. It's obvious that they'd be vastly improved with flat chests

How many Sister War battles will there be?

Attached: 1550934931984.png (232x286, 54K)

Will Fuutarou BTFO Itsuki’s group invitation?

I still don't see how top left is not her real smile.

It’s going to be haremshit dummies

Anime spinoff announced. Magical girl Raiha. twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1112369316735774721?s=19

Probably eight or nine chapters in total.

????????

For what purpose? She had barely any presence.

Attached: 123-2.png (1336x1920, 767K)

Is this April Fools' already?

If only it weren't an April Fool's joke.

Attached: ....png (294x371, 114K)

The tweet is from 8am 31 March though

>April 1st 12:01a.m.
If only it was real.

Oh shit, I didn't remember April Fool's, see ya in 2 days.
Hope you are ready for a day of fake cancerous spoilers

Attached: chara_img_01.png (510x688, 167K)

It's midnight in nip time Cali user.

>laugh
>furiously masturbate to each one of the quints
>chose the one that felt best and headcanon her as the bride

Attached: chara_img_02.png (495x584, 193K)

Oh my Twitter account is set on Burger time. I'm Australian and its 2am so I was confused the time showed 8am

It's Nino.

I want to fuck this pixie

>with The Quintuplet of Witch

I'll take any SoLs from Negi, it means cute quints doing cute things.
Raiha is fine too, Yotsuba will come as a package

Attached: chara_img_03.png (511x543, 205K)

Attached: chara_img_04.png (525x626, 215K)

CUTE
U
T
E

I can't believe Miku actually become a witch

Attached: chara_img_05.png (543x636, 214K)

>yfw autism lamp is real

Well at least it'll inspire some nice fan art

Can't believe magic can support her weight

>Witch Miku
>Excel in swordsmanship and weaponary skills due to her hobbies involving sengoku warlords

Attached: D2_v7Z7UkAEviXm.jpg (680x383, 74K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j-3Fgrn7Rls

Attached: file.png (340x408, 147K)

Can I burn them?

Attached: Mikuwitch.png (212x244, 67K)

A cat is fine too

Nice upscale, faggot.

Should be a April's Fool hoax, but also can't deny the possibility for them to try to cash in on the Prisma Iliya thing.

Attached: unimpressed_headphones.jpg (288x328, 30K)

t. ichika/nino/miku

The cutest

crossover when

Attached: 1507555731297.jpg (684x600, 78K)

How do we save her? At this rate she...

Attached: 1553211430008.jpg (1060x1078, 887K)

Not in Japan.

... will win the Fuutarubowl.

I'm okay with that.

If it means more quints I'll take it

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Go-toubun no Hanayome - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.14_[2019.03.14_19.07.58].jpg (1280x720, 170K)

Exactly

Attached: 428ch36p15BGv2.png (852x1477, 1.71M)

Leave him alone.

Attached: 5Hanayome_anime-1112370191214608385-20190331_160455-img1.jpg (1000x563, 101K)

Thank goodness this is a lie. Nobody deserves Raiha's dumb hair.

That's exactly why we need to save her. She can't stand seeing her sisters suffering so she'll commit suicide

Raiha-A normal elementary schooler who made contract with quintuplet witches.Usually kind and likes to solves problem,but her quality of works depends on how much compensation she get from it due to her realistic nature.
Ichika-Leader of the pack.Ichika enables Raiha to perform link with the other witches and gain their special abilities
Nino-Linking with Nino give boost to Raiha cognitive ability as she is the best planner amongst them
Miku-Linking with Miku give buff to swordsmanship and varios weaponary skills due to her obssession with warlords
Yotsuba-Linking with Yotsuba boost one physical abilities
Itsuki-Linking with Itsuki granted Raiha healing power
Fuutarou-Raiha familiar who is the smartest,tend to stay out of problem but often get dragged into it anyway

Would you watch?

>The symbolism of objects, environments, and circumstances
>Those are pretty much the things that are very likely to be used as red herring by Negi

No, the things Negi uses as red herring are literally those poses or "there are three roses here" shit you Mikufags talk about.

People already tried to infer Rena's identity with the same things Mikufags are doing now (poses, gestures, etc). Rena ended up being Itsuki because it just made sense storytelling-wise, for all the circumstances, the things she said, etc, and not because it matched tieba-tier evidences like this one It was simply obvious.

Are you even reading the manga Yea Forums?

For the last time, Yotsuba quirk is depression, loneliness and despair. Not athletic ability

Actually, yeah.

She'll just marry Fuutarou but allow him to engage sexually with her siblings when she's not around.

>yn realize all doujins after the ending will be NTR dj
DEAR GOD NO

Nino a shit

no

>there are three roses here

Those fall into symbolism red herrings. Individual mannerism does matter over the rest as seen in scrambled eggs.

>People already tried to infer Rena's identity with the same things Mikufags are doing now (poses, gestures, etc)

Negi didn't give Rena any quint mannerism hint during her scene.

CUTE

Attached: D0Gch8vUcAMR1UZ.jpeg.jpg (679x575, 120K)

Literally starved from filler and SoLs, of fucking course
fucking Negi and his mach 10 pacing

This is actually really plausible, Negi does like to put depression Yotsuba in, why not go for the MAXIMUM depression route?

Is there a place where I can get the manga up to Vol 9 translated?

I'm stuck at Vol 6 and I don't want to have to read it online, I'll even buy them as long is I get them as a CBZ file

Attached: 1553448997496.webm (526x480, 218K)

Cute webm.

Shut up Abe

Download all the chapters, separate into volumes and create your cbz file.

SEXY

mangadex + FMD, there's a new maintained fork

>there's a new maintained fork
Does it werk

beautifully

Goddess.

I'm really autistic and was confused as to why was the store guy apologizing for

What about Kissmanga?

I know

Attached: 73274122_p0r.jpg (4032x3024, 1.97M)

>Kissmanga

Attached: 1547220600440.png (274x326, 116K)

I was not talking about that goddess.

Attached: 1543595993481.png (1322x632, 68K)

Dex and Mado don't have everything up to date, a bunch of series have a delay policy and kissmanga doesn't give a fuck about those.

I know

Attached: shake.gif (990x570, 472K)

Yotsuba is a secondary character, give up hopefag.

Attached: 1539073440758.jpg (735x897, 464K)

>Kissmanga
Only if you like viruses and minebots. Or if you're a stinking ESL

Kissmanga has cancerous ads, and if you care about the quality of what you're reading, you should try to look it up yourself. Heck, you were already spoonfed here

Attached: 1527940921817.png (212x201, 49K)

the trello have mega link for all the translated chapters.

>Individual mannerism does matter over the rest as seen in scrambled eggs
It may matter to identify quints as they are now, not five years from now. That's silly. And the bride should be revealed especially from the storytelling, not because some pose she did in chapter 1 or 2. That would be bad writing.

>Negi didn't give Rena any quint mannerism hint during her scene
That didn't stop retards from overanalyze shit like "she looks very happy at the beginning" or "how she looks depressed in the end"

Trello is dead.

trello page is private now

>Not bookmarking the MEGA link

This is about ripping chapters, not reading online you fucking retard.

I already told you it has its advantages, I would use dex for everything but it lacks chapters for some series and mado even more so.

5toubun team uploads to mangadex, it's up to date.

Sorry to be so persistent but what is FMD?