What am I in for?

What am I in for?

Attached: death-note-collage-i28406.jpg (400x600, 114K)

mass appeal

Handsome MC who did nothing wrong

Light would've won in the end if he didn't kill L

Many many clocks from England.

A great 26 episode long show.

First half of death note is great, second half is garbage.

It's good but you'll know when to drop it.

Best anime ever created.

A legitimately great show that Yea Forums hates because it's popular. One of the best thrill rides

Light being retarded

Attached: 0AD2.jpg (1944x4138, 873K)

Go read the manga; it's way better.

A good show as long as you drop it after Light wins

Flat characters, which is fine enough because they drive the plot.

My biggest gripe is that after the big timeskip, Near comes in and we have no basis for what he knows. It's like he knows all the things L figured out that would allow the plot to progress easily enough, but he doesn't know specific things. It's like they didn't want Near to have to restart the investigation, so they said he figured out a bunch of stuff off-screen and didn't specify what he didn't know until it was convenient to the plot. This made it far more convoluted than it needed to be because the manga became walls of text in every panel going over who did what and why based on what they did and didn't know.

3 first episodes are good, the rest is bad.

3rd episode was shit.
Ep1 and 2 were ok.
Series fell apart after ep7 anyway.

No the biggest bullshit with Near was figuring out Mikami was chosen by looking at a bunch of screens really hard and activating magical autism powers.
Another bullshit was that guy on Nears team being able to duplicate the death note exactly in one night.

Shittier more simple version of Code Geass
/thread

This.

this

If you're a desperate waifufag then yes

Code geass story is more intricate and the characters are more developed, but it does require you to be more intelligent to understand. The animation quality is also superior.

I especially like the nihilistic themes, and there are plenty of moments and plot twists that can be appreciated when looking at the overall picture of the storyline with a wicked sense of humour.

this

not this
this