Shinsekai Yori

>3 out of the 5 main characters are in love with Saki

But why?

Attached: tumblr_nqslxeC0x71updw00o1_500.gif (500x251, 978K)

She's sexy and cute.

she cute

She's a good girl

She's kind

She's a dumb Mary Sue, the typical YA novel female protagonist.

she lovable

She's cute, even if she's an ayyy lmao.

What makes her sexy? She's plain in both looks and personality.

She's cute.

If you have a 7/10 in your circle of friends and you're a kid you're going to fall or her

Japan needs love

I like the manga because you get to see her and Maria's titties

Novel localisation when?

I mean she is a pretty nice girl. Definitely top-tier. Can't blame em.

>894▶
>
>If you have a 7/10 in your circle of friends and you're a kid you're going to fall or her
This. Mere propinquity (google it).

They were brainwashed to love her because she was picked to be the next leader of the village.

>everyone is piece of shit
WHERE IS MY ESCAPISM

Squealer wasn't a piece of shit.

just because he was right, doesnt mean his way was correct

Yes he was

He was fighting for the freedom of his people. Against genocidal despots like the PK users he had no choice but to do what he did.

>he had no choice
That's a really terrifying way of thinking.

His oppressors were never going to give him freedom. He realized he couldn't break free of their chains without violence. He was a tragic hero, the only who saw what needed to be done and took the necessary steps to meet those ends.

justice for squealer

Attached: bog-terror.png (396x454, 239K)

He commits too many unnecessary evils, like killing Maria and Mamoru.

but he literally was
fighting for the freedom of his people that have been enslaved and turned into monsters by their genocidal despots

the ends justify the means in this case
imagine if for the chance that your people might be free you need only kill two of the enemy

Mamoru raped Maria and was executed as punishment. Maria died giving birth. Squealer simply played the hand he was dealt.

>Mamoru raped Maria

What

can you say mar ray sue?

This is your personal bias weighing the lives of two characters you interacted with more and thus felt more empathetic for as worth more than a couple orders of magnitude more lives.
At least when I'm asked the train track question on whether I'd take action to kill X people I don't know to save 2 people I love, I don't pretend to be morally superior.

Can you say the sound a bumble bee makes, and then append "word"?
If you don't understand the definition of the word you're using, then don't use it.

No, I mean, he didn't even kill Maria and Mamoru to service the greater good. He killed them just cuz.

How is she a Mary Sue?

>I'm going to pretend like I don't know the meaning of words, then tell people who disagree with me that their definitions are wrong

Attached: 1548408099434.jpg (400x400, 71K)

>How is she a Mary Sue?
everybody loves her for no reason

They were already doomed, PK niggers would have found them and killed them eventually.

>No, I mean, he didn't even kill Maria and Mamoru to service the greater good. He killed them just cuz.
He killed them to trick their offspring into thinking it was one of them, so that the mental barrier that would prevent it from being a weapon against the humans would no longer be there, and also be a safeguard against it being turned against them. It removes the risk of the enemy finding out about the plan before it can come into fruition, as opposed to if he let them go. It removes the risk of them escaping or causing problems, as opposed to if he imprisoned them.
Squeeler was a leader. And he apparently was smarter than you. (Or you didn't pay attention while watching.)

pk niggers literally can't kill one loli

It's pretty blatantly implied that if the revolution actually succeeded Squealer would just be another dictator. Life probably would be better but not by much.

Nice strawman.
Saki's character is flawed, thus she is mutually exclusive with the definition of Mary Sue.
Feel free to dig your hole deeper, I won't be responding to anymore of your shit-shoveling.

Life under Squealer would've been much better than the dystopian hellhole run by the PKers.

>Saki's character is flawed
Her only flaw is she has no flaws. She's the only sane, rational human being in a village full of retards

>Implying life under a dictator is inherently bad.
You do understand that there's a reason propaganda is called propaganda, right? It's very easy for a dictator to go astray, but that does not mean they all do.

>He killed them to trick their offspring into thinking it was one of them

He didn't have to kill them in order to gain custody of the kid, though. Maria was a sociopath who cared about nothing and nobody except Saki, and Mamoru was an orbiter who cared about nothing except Maria. Squealer could have just politely asked "Can I have your kid?" and they probably would have gone "Sure, take it."

you think maria would ever willing let mamoru fuck her?

Hey, he could have won her heart at some point. Satoshi's love for Saki was unrequited for a long time, but she fell in love with him in the end.

He kinda acted like a pathetic faggot till the day he died, but I don't believe he raped her, the squeerats probably forced them to breed so they could make their messiah

PK are assholes. Ratmen are assholes.
Old scientist that created current world are biggest assholes.

That's actually kind of a sad interpretation. I always just assumed that it was consensual and Mamoru eventually won her over. Or maybe it was just casual sex, their society doesn't exactly push love as being a requirement for sex.

They were already doing the same thing to their queen so I don't think it's a long shot, but yeah they basically used sex for anything so it's not impossible it was consensual, but Mamoru is just Ergh

She decided to leave her love to protect and take "care" of him. Don't forget they were modified to deal with stress via sexual activities.

They have cats and rats for that

The american emperor of Clapistan was based

The rest of my post existed for a reason. Why did you even retort with the argument that I already addressed beforehand?

get that stick out of ur butt, baka

what a terrible show

The book is 100 times more awesome; the bloody history of PK users includes motorcycle gangs which ransacked villages, and the normal people fought back by infecting young women with deadly diseases and letting the PK bandits rape them

>the normal people fought back by infecting young women with deadly diseases and letting the PK bandits rape them

Human trojan horses? Savage.

>you will never be part of a marauding band of psychic bikers raping prime normalfag cunny

Attached: 1458865145151.jpg (552x497, 95K)

Yeah it's got that but it also has Saki and Satou both thinking of Shun while they have sex in the snow hut after losing Maria and Mamoru

hot