Boku no Hero Academia

Could Destro still be alive? He 'died in prison' but that excuse is notorious at this point for being blurry at best.
What would the repercussions be do you think?

Attached: nanomachines_son.png (1225x855, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jynTNYSKNuk
youtube.com/watch?v=xChZ1VFLoI0&t=210s
youtube.com/watch?v=xChZ1VFLoI0&t=210
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ-drpEGRc0
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183538025/#183542016
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1533666346672.jpg (619x1024, 103K)

>yakuza getting involved
Holy shit my peepee

Attached: 1526098363920.png (380x720, 303K)

Yeah, I'm sure he's dead. Narratively, there is no reason for him to still be alive.

Reminder that MirioEri will forever be noncanon and a crack dream.

Good job ruining the thread from the start you faggot, now he will shitpost here because of you

Attached: 1553032016293.jpg (1200x836, 163K)

This is the opinion of someone who doesn't read the manga.

>TFW you become the cancer you swore to destroy
Brilliant

say it with me BASED

Salty Kotafag

Attached: 1553482169679.png (806x450, 398K)

based
super based

Attached: 1553961037018.png (842x620, 63K)

LOL based

and hell get b& again, such is life

Yup, this ones unironically going into my based compilation

If the original Destro is revealed to be alive I will eat a blueray copy of Two Heroes.

Screencap this.

>bald villain
>organization centered in giant skyscraper
>one of the guys looks like monsoon for fucks sake
>hot milf villain
>there's 5 of them in total
>now nanomachines
Are you ready for Boku no Hero Academia Rising: Revengeance?

Attached: standing here.png (430x1600, 2.19M)

i want to hold deku's hand!

Someone pass me the boof

Attached: TomuraCivilian.png (500x676, 245K)

>You Say It Had To Be This Way starts playing

Attached: violence.jpg (388x443, 29K)

>Destro Jr. lures Deku/Bakugo/Todoroki to the top of the building
>It's raining
>unveils his quirk
youtube.com/watch?v=jynTNYSKNuk

Yes. I'd like one ticket for /bnhagear/ please, no salt on the pop

Attached: 1553835291846.png (1280x720, 252K)

Attached: memes.jpg (1920x1080, 357K)

But on a more serious note what the fuck is Destro Jr's black mark for and why is is so similar to Armstrongs N A N O M A C H I N E S. They obviously aren't passive mutations due to it changing how it manifests, suggesting it's tied to his quirk rather than a passive, unrelated mutation like Tokoyamis birbhead.

Attached: keikakku.jpg (530x457, 64K)

stop making me want to play metalgear you fags

Attached: D1dZg-VUcAALq73.jpg (768x768, 59K)

I can't wait for Spinner to quit his group of edgelord omnicial maniacs and join the righteous cause of Quirk Liberation.

Attached: Magneto was right shirt.jpg (400x453, 31K)

AND IT WILL COME

Attached: raiden vs monsoon.jpg (1240x1754, 1.46M)

Hug your Frogs

Attached: swampy.png (1500x1067, 1.49M)

Hori loves Capeshit too much to have enough interest in Metal Gear

youtube.com/watch?v=xChZ1VFLoI0&t=210

i love hugs

Attached: 1538183239350.png (2316x1794, 2.31M)

Feeling melancholy tonight boys

Attached: 1547509801430.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

Hori might not, but Raiden has turned up as a background befor Source Dude trust me bro so somebody in the office must like the series.

what the fuck does that even mean

His crotch has a weird bulge.

deku's so cute

Attached: couch.jpg (2480x3508, 655K)

Not gonna lie, pretty based

I hope every member of the LoV gets tired of Shiggy's emo bullshit and quits to go do better things.

Attached: frog goodbye.jpg (700x1000, 76K)

that seems unlikely. They're setting Spinner up for it but no one else seems to care. Dabi is getting set up as a big mover, Twice just wants nakama, Toga doesn't care what Shigaraki does as long as he leaves Deku and Stain to her, and Compress still has no motivations at all so it's impossible to say what he'll do

>thinking about Kacchan

>sat in bed
>lurking a non-shitted up thread
>passively playing a bit of Orange Juicetice
>cup of tea
>listening to gondola threads and my own mix of synthwave
>reminded of Metal Gear days
>might do an edit or two later
Peak comfort

Attached: present.gif (500x282, 1.24M)

Add to that, April Fools shennanigans soon

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Can us MGRfags save this thread from child abusing scum?

Attached: mgr.jpg (800x315, 227K)

Destro... why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg and my arm... even my fingers... the dots I've lost... the secretary I've lost... won't stop hurting. It's like they're all still there. You feel it too, don't you? I'm the one who got caught up with LoV group above nations... even Japan. And I was the parasite below, feeding off AfO's power. They came after you in Tarturus... then Kamino Prefecutre... LoV... just keeps growing. Swallowing everything in it's path. Getting bigger and bigger... Who knows how big now? Destro. I'm gonna make 'em give back our past... take back everything that we've lost. And I won't rest... until we do.

Attached: Kazuhira_Miller_Destro_Jr.png (729x1032, 600K)

ebin

Attached: meta.jpg (1006x403, 102K)

I take some /bnhagear/ along with a side of Villains May Cry.

Attached: Motivated Shiggy.jpg (267x357, 82K)

Alright, here you go mods, marked and ready just for you.

imagine

Attached: 1553904245880.jpg (1063x1330, 100K)

>Bakugou wants to be a hero
>Bakugou turns down the VA easily without even having to think about it because the offer is so retarded and contradictory to what he wants to do
>hmm... should I keep going to my most prestigious school and live among the elites while working towards my goal or do I join this run down circus of freaks and become the opposite of what my goal is to be. Decisions... Decisions...
>MHAtards pretend this is character development
The set up for Sasuke's retrieval arc was far superior to the retarded shit Hori came up with to do his own retrieval arc

Attached: 1537061091907.jpg (1285x1512, 398K)

I kinda wish Hori could introduce a villain as well as Armstrong. You would barely need any foreshadowing, dropping a single scene with him, some good dialogue, ideology and emotional conveyance and you'd got it.
Would probably work better in an anime, though.

Attached: armstrong insane.png (210x434, 159K)

i want to fuck shota deku

>He watched Nardo
Opinion discarded. Know your place as if you could understand the comparable epic tier writing BnHA is.

Shiggy was kind of an idiot for thinking "hey, this spoiled rich kid acted all butthurt over not winning a sports competition the way he wanted. That means he'll totally be willing to join my murderous terrorist organization if we kidnap him!".

Destro = Elder God in opposition to AfO.
His body remains intact through machinary similar to what AfO did post his fight with All Might years ago, his body also controls and rules those with the Black Dots, as we see on his sons face, and the Hero gear when his son activates the his quirk his father fuels him power, similar to what OfA does with it's vestiges and previous users quirks and power.
So it turns out that the Black Marks are those who can withstand AfO's will. Those marked are blessed to rule, Destro marked his son before getting captured years ago and used his remaining influence to set up his son for the future.
It's an allegory to AfO Keikakku, AfO found Shiggy as replacement for himself, while Destro made his own child.

Attached: afo_keikakku.png (1350x870, 582K)

THE UNENLIGHTENED MASSES.
THEY CANNOT MAKE THE JUDGEMENT CALL.
GIVE UP FREE WILL FOREVER THEIR VOICES WONT BE HEARD AT ALL
DISPLAY OBEDIENCE.
WHILE NEVER STEPPING OUT OF LINE.
AND BLINDLY SWEAR ALLEGIANCE.
LET YOUR COUNTRY CONTROL YOUR MIND.

LET YOUR COUNTRY CONTROL YOUR SOUL!

Attached: Docs Collective Consciousness.png (381x1299, 244K)

Not really MGR, but have some mechs

Attached: MHA Mech.jpg (1200x569, 246K)

thats kinda the point

I'll give credit where it's due, the edgebirb one looks cool

how about a proper resolution

Mecha Mineta is boss.

Do you like capeshit Naruto? Because Deku is what you get when you mash up your typical bland self-insert harem mc with Naruto, a very contrived character whose motivations and actions are based on what's most convenient for the harem trope or Naruto scene the author wants to follow. He doesn't have much self-confidence but still thinks he should be the next All might. He's shy and supposedly analytical but still impulsively charges straight into situations like he's Naruto. He gets picked on by Bakugou but still treats him like Naruto treats Sasuke, as his gay lover. All bnha is, is a shitty cash grab to appeal to low iq retards with shit pattern recognition by straight up ripping off things that were COOL in Naruto and building the story around those cool things. That's why most of the other parts of the story are filled with ANIME tropes and cliches.

Take Kouta who's similar to Inari from Naruto in that both of their parents were killed from trying to be heroes, with both now resenting the act of trying to be a hero thinking it's dumb because it took their loved ones away from them for no reason. Except that in the bnha world you literally get paid for being a hero along with plenty of other benefits, so it's not like they're doing it for free. Unlike in Naruto where it was just one man going up against a much larger force because he was trying to inspire people to stand up for themselves.

So when Horikoshi took Inari's story and tried to insert it in bnha, the context no longer makes sense and Kouta's view point on heroes just comes off as retarded.

Attached: 1531006760153.jpg (1200x986, 113K)

>spoiled rich kid
He might be rich, but he's not spoiled. His mother is a psycopath that beats him in front of his teachers and tells him to his face that he should be ashamed of causing people trouble by getting kidnapped by terrorists. No wonder he blamed himself.

Attached: Bakugo parents.png (908x1300, 329K)

Don't you worry
You'll be told exactly what to do
I give my people the lives they need
The righteous will succeed

THE FIRES OF GREED WILL BUUUUURN THE WEAK
So WE'LL MAKE FREEDOM OBSOLEEEEETE
Making whole THE FABRIC OF SOCIIIIIIIEETTYYYY
[Collective consciousness controlled as you will see]

Attached: activated_eyemonds.gif (480x345, 3.29M)

Here is a better resolution
Sorry, this the best resolution available unless you have access to his patreon

Attached: Mecha Bird.jpg (1200x761, 109K)

>but he's not spoiled.
He's so spoiled, it's uncanny. He's a extremely spoiled little shit who acts like he's better than everyone.

Attached: C75880E4-9333-4F64-8205-277181317DB6.jpg (894x1199, 96K)

Are you still speaking pleb? I can't engage with you, because I never watched Nardo. I can see you've evidently got some mental deficiencies, so I'll spell it out it you a bit slower, your points mean nothing to me because I don't know nor care who your examples are.
Now shoo off faggot, your homosexuality is irritating.

Attached: fuck_off.jpg (845x683, 127K)

Image search my nigga, image search

Attached: mecha.jpg (1920x1217, 222K)

Welp, im retarded.

Attached: come on roach.png (981x374, 63K)

cringe Yea Forumsermin

They're pretty cute

They're pretty disgusting

Attached: toasted_kid.jpg (624x516, 58K)

go to bed Jin

Fuck off Twice

Attached: when_your'e_2_seconds_from_ending_it_all_right_there.png (778x225, 35K)

*ahem*
FUCK THE LOV AND FUCK AFO

Attached: ahem.jpg (1280x1702, 498K)

based
also fuck pro heroes and fuck the yakuza

Attached: destro dapper.jpg (333x294, 63K)

Wouldn't Destro be in his 70s by this point? Maybe even older? His kid looks like he has to be at least 40.

Nanomachines, son

"I don't think so"

Attached: 37174513_371371146726388_8276539379690766336_n.jpg (1080x1350, 168K)

based and dare I say, liberationpilled

Attached: LOV FUCKIN SHITS.jpg (894x894, 69K)

Fuck off, Mutie lover.

Attached: Angry IcyHot.jpg (1920x1080, 219K)

DESTRO RISE UP.

Attached: 1553905431427.jpg (831x1200, 125K)

fuckin hate kid omega

a weapon to surpass bnha gear

Attached: ingenium'd.gif (500x281, 1.87M)

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1534786006784.png (550x281, 50K)

I'm glad he's been exiled from the X-Books for now. Fantomex and Glob Herman are the more interesting Morrison creations.

>Walk into Kamino
>See this
>What do

Attached: 1553896419806.png (1920x1080, 1.83M)

Based on the seeming theme of the thread, I'll take a few false sub webm requests.
Give me a scene from the anime and give me something to sub over it and I'll do it for you.

Attached: BANG sl.webm (950x540, 312K)

>The right of the people to keep bear arms shall not be infringed

Considering Giga and the Noumu the LoV is fucking stacked. What the hell will the LA bring to the table to be able to match them.

Attached: smile and quirk.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

RAGE.

Attached: Gigantomachia.png (350x457, 134K)

>chisaki: loliless
>Mirio: lolifull
So who's the real winner here?

AfO vs AM but he's taunting him about all the different ways he had sex with nana and how much she loved it

based and freedompilled

Attached: destro.png (1280x722, 1.51M)

Bash his skull in until I am 100% sure he is dead, then burn his body for good measure.

Todoroki asks if Deku is AM's kids, but he actually asks if he's AFO's kid.

Attached: 1551234559448.png (424x437, 325K)

all going according to keikaku
(TN noteL keikaku means plan)

Attached: 1535316676545.jpg (1920x2246, 1021K)

>keep bear arms
I see what you did there.

This.

somebody should make a political compass with bnha villains

Attached: hawks.jpg (110x196, 11K)

My favorite type of villain is one who has no superpowers and is just a smart dude. Unfortunately those guys never win in the end because the hero always has to fight the big bad in the end.

cute

>gif

Attached: IIda's first recidro.webm (950x540, 2.82M)

FUCK YEAH

Attached: Bear hands.png (750x546, 74K)

FREEDOM IS CALLING TO ALL MEN WHO BEND THEIR WILL
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ-drpEGRc0

Downloading now

With all the Metal Gear in this thread, I kinda wonder how it'd be with some villain or vigilante that relied on tech to operate on par with quirk users.

If you go by Metal Gear's standard stuff, you could get blades that don't give a fuck about how tough you are. Which would make him uniquely dangerous.

can you sub this and have AfO say "FUCK JANNIES" then when it cuts to All Might, *Free Vacation*

Attached: 1553909811338.webm (950x540, 2.94M)

Sasuga bones.

We do have a bit of a chance at things like that given Destro Jr and his gang are owning the support gear industry. So its not too farfetched they got all the fancy tools that while still quirk related take them to a whole other level.

USA probably has separate hero licenses for tinkerers and machinists who want to use mechas and power armor
But even without things like railguns and lasers, a competent gunplay artist like Deadshot from DC would be a boogeyman in BNHA Japan

you can sub that webm you posted and just have it say "I only shitposted 3 times I swear!!!"

Did Hori choose the name Destro because the GI Joe character Destro was the guy that supplied high-tech weapons to Cobra?

It wouldn´t even surprise me if he did.

Maybe they reserve all the high-tier tech for military use. Which makes me wonder how the military actually works in BnHA. War is a lot about logistics, having a few really good weapons is great and all, but if your enemy can just drown you in 1000x more "okay" weapons and totally ignore your awesome unit then it's worthless.

Attached: mgr real ending.jpg (485x1600, 81K)

Excuse me sir, but do you have time to talk about the security of your immortal soul?

Attached: afosavior.png (992x1403, 798K)

HEAT OF THE DESERT
DUST SETTLES ON MY FACE
WITHOUT A COMPASS
THE SOLDIERS KNOWS NO DISGRACE

Honestly superhumans probably made large-scale war unneeded, everything between nations are dealt between their national teams and behind the scenes between their metahuman spy agencies doing shadow wars
Did Hori ever mention why Japan doesn't maintain a hero super-coalition

You mean like proxy wars and special forces vs special forces shit?

I hope Destro Jr's quirk is AfO/OfA tier, 1, so people can seethe, 2 and more importantly, so it's a real danger to Hero Society and the LoV

Here ya go. Omitted some of the newfaggotry for general usage.

Attached: AfO_takes_a_one_way_trip_to_the_shadow_realm.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Lets compare the two leaders, shall we?
>The Virgin Shigaraki
>manchild
>dirty af
>plays video games
>"I just want to destroy everything lmao"
>spoiled trust-fund baby
>dresses like a hobo
>mentored by AFO but still a fuck up
>The Chad Destro Jr.
>supreme gentleman
>ambitious CEO
>LIBERATOR
>can laugh at himself and hairline jokes
>reads philosophy
Who will YOU follow?

Attached: destrosmile.png (308x225, 29K)

Imagine Shiggy completely fodderizing Deku in their next fight and then slicking his hair back Vergil style

Attached: 53205718_2229909097259887_2280029647102476395_n.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Probably is too fucking scared to get involved in direct conflict because there can always be some motherfucker from the rival nation that can single-handedly win the war or at the least lay waste to everything.

>Destrofags

Can we make /bnhagear/ a new thread meme to crush all the boring ass shitposting we've had for a while?

stupendous

Attached: ALL SMILES.jpg (780x535, 92K)

Shigaraki has only gotten worst and worst since his introduction. I know he's meant to be a villain Deku and grow parallel to him, but he's just so lame.

I would assume every country that matters has at least one or two people on All-Mights level, so it would be pointless to start a war when both countries get ruinated within a matter of seconds because Ragnarok from Germany decides to create a country-wide storm over Russia and Cyka Blyat from Russia turns Germany's temperature permanently to -40

I honestly hope that it isn't, or at least not a quirk that's super power.
Most other villains that have been legitimately dangerous are usually that because of their quirks, like AfO's stealing other quirks, Shiggy's disintegration, Stain's paralysis, and Overhaul's ability to outright eradicate things.
Having a villain with an outright sub-par quirk but is still a legitimate threat due to his connections and tactical thinking would be a lot more interesting really.

>we live in a timeline where we have flamewars between rival villain groups in these threads
yup, this arc is a nice arc

the manga gets better and better the more chapters don't feature students. I hope Hori actually has the balls to give us a full on villain vs. villain arc

i was thinking his quirk is sub-par but he uses it in multiple ways that makes it lethal

>Who will YOU follow?
Obviously not the niggas living in squalor and no electricity

Attached: 06.png (926x1300, 1.26M)

There's no more glory than rise from the very bottom.

>dont cry young midoriya!
>cries like a little bitch at 19 fucking years old when his master dies

Attached: 3499588-my-hero-academia-ova.jpg (1214x933, 1.31M)

With AfO gone why do they even listen to him?

Im surprised that we got Joint Training considering how successful pro hero was, just imagine if this arc came right after it especially considering how this arc connects deeply to pro hero events and tie some plot points as well, it really feels like Joint Training was just filler.

but they literally don't. the whole point of AM is that he's so incredible that japan has the lowest crime rate in the world, all because of his efforts as the symbol of peace

JT was fucking awful compared to the arcs on either side of it. It's truly baffling to imagine what Hori was trying to do

I don't think it's possible, I can't pause/extend scenes without lowering the speed and the scene itself is about that long so I can't go back and get a longer cut. I'll check later, but if I'm wrong i'll still take a while to download the entire movie raw.
I'll try, but don't expect anything.

Any time, I'm still waiting on the first torrent if you have any other pre-existing webms that want doing. I'll even take any other webms you want doing if you want, though you'd have to find me on /wsg/ if you want non-anime webms with non-anime subs or audio streams obviously because rules.

Attached: shitpost_preparations_sl.webm (640x360, 2.89M)

I agree and I really wanted to like him. His motives suck and a lot of time he seems very apathetic and lazy which just makes him unlikable. Dabi straight up told him he doesn't care about him and just does what's best for him and Shiggy just said "o-ok." He's a fucking dweeb who still uses video game references. Also he's a spoiled brat.

Attached: spoiledbrat.png (421x196, 34K)

why does this series already feel so vintage

it's not that old

Attached: 1546555085790.png (1360x1836, 3.17M)

Also the League reminds me FAAAAAAAAR too much of the cringey Hot Topic/ Juggalo kids from high school everybody would avoid/make fun of... picture EXTREMELY related

Attached: TinySaltyAngora-size_restricted.gif (327x251, 3.01M)

Sure, but half of that is because of his charisma and I would also venture to guess a relatively small population compared to other countries

hey she was hot man

JT was absolute trash. it could have been mediocre or even lowkey good had it been handled properly, but the way hori chose to have it play out just made it so fucking bad. and as you said, being sandwiched between two great arcs makes it the proverbial raisin in the iced bun

You have to admit that the attack on Overhaul prison convoy to take his hands was pretty badass.

>apathetic and lazy which just makes him likable
ftfy

You would cry too if you've never had the chance to tap this and got cucked on top of it.

Attached: 0090 - 『zip-rar.online』 -.jpg (1035x1617, 297K)

This.

It wasn't bad ass but the the league worked well to get the bullets with having twice and toga telling them what direction the transport van was heading so they could cut them off. It was the best team work the league have achieved that worked.

Remind me again why are people even following him still?
Like I know Spinner's deluded thinking he's still representing Stain's ideals, but I can't understand why someone like Twice or Toga would still be following him at this point. I know earlier Toga said she thought working with him would make her life easier, but at this point considering all the shit that's happened I feel like distancing yourself from him would put you in less danger.

Because they're working with AFO himself through him. Shiggy is fuck all, but history has proven AFO is a fix society type of guy.

Twice just wants to be off use and he has nothing better to do so why would he leave? He is the one who cares most for the group.

>AFO's hands in the first seconds.

Next season when? I want to be disappointed again.

Toga stayed with Shiggy because because she has no real goals other than killing Deku and getting away with her other murders. She'd be on the lam anyway, so she might as well be on the lam with fellow travelers. All Twice wants is people who accept him, and he found that in Toga and the rest of the League

Armstrong vs All Might would be fun to see.

I was going to work with more if that's fine by you. I reckon I could probably fit both lengths in if I do some movie magic with the full episode, appreciate the notion though. Downloads done so I'll just get to work.

October

Twice just wants friends, other misfits he can hang out with despite being a crazy freak. Toga doesn't want to destroy absolutely everything, but she's clearly not beyond carnage and killing.

Yet I bet they are all non-virgins.

Why is dabi rude?

>Glob
>Interesting
....Glob is such a meme character....

Attached: 1553962565434.jpg (434x424, 70K)

Good luck man, see you S4E1.
Find the HD torrents of S1-3 though, you'll be slowing youself down until then.

Attached: Video_Standards.png (1920x1013, 318K)

He's running out of street thugs to burn

>"Hey...you dropped your face"

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 17K)

>am didn't
>afo didn't (so he did her daughter instead)
>some random dude did
the one man that surpass both ofa and afo

Attached: Dfy4qSkVQAAQfzI.jpg (422x454, 62K)

>Shiggy was kind of an idiot
Yes and no. He misjudged Bakugo badly, yes. But based on outward appearances, it was an understandable mistake. And Shiggy and the rest of the group do seem somewhat blinded by their hatred of the current system, and inclined to think their views are extremely attractive. Also, consider what a propaganda victory it would have been the first year winner of the Sports Festival joining the LoV. And almost was; Shiggy was calling on AfO for help, and had the pizza delivery guy not REALLY delivered, Bakugo might have had his mind changed for him. Literally.

It was pre-nomu john

>AM spinoff never.

who are the 3 eds of bnha?

Attached: 1524797397307.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Considering I've been out of High school for 5 years now you maybe right

Attached: 1553959639016.gif (660x520, 2.56M)

See you then faggot. If you ever want to drop on by, there's both happily and sadly always a thread you'll be able to find us unruly bunch in.

Mineta, Sero and Denki it's slightly jarring how well they fit too.

Soon.

Attached: e173c37dc23615c468189d72a6c4ad0f.jpg (1079x1187, 134K)

Kota is destined to be a massive faggot

Attached: 6a77f64c946273ae4f2eacd2c882b127.jpg (528x720, 45K)

Mineta
Sero
Kaminari

Attached: 1551491974419.jpg (600x660, 89K)

That's because he IS better than everyone else. Extremely intelligent, capable, strong, with a very powerful quirk, his ego got so big because he compared himself to everyone, even the adults, especially that blockhead Deku, and it was so clear he was superior there was no question.

BnHA is not just about how Midoriya became the world's greatest hero, it's also how Katsuki Bakugo grew up and became almost as great.

Damn.

Attached: 1547510301068.gif (500x345, 619K)

Get an autograph.

It's worth noting that he supposedly committed suicide in prison. It isn't exactly impossible to disappear by faking your suicide so it's definitely a possibility.

I'll have you know fagot I turned down a fujo request only for the thread to become a new fujo hall of anal devastation, boards.fireden.net/a/thread/183538025/#183542016

Never forget, we make webms, for free, just like every gif/webmfag before us recognition is the last think we're looking for, thread quality and memes come first

I imagine it's probably more like he """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""committed suicide"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" the same way that the Baader-Meinhoff Gang and people who cross the Clintons do

If it turns out that somehow AfO had something to do with this and Destro Jr. knows about it, then it becomes a lot clearer now why he'd want to fuck up the LoV so much.

He is that age already

This is true. Toga, Twice, Magne, they found a family with the LoV. A really messed up family, but where they were accepted and mattered. Dabi's there because this group enables him to achieve his goals, whatever they are, and because he likes killing people. Compress... I think there's more to him than just a ham and a showman, but we don't have full details. Spinner is obviously in the wrong group, but trying to make the best of it because he's got no where else to go. And while lots here don't like Shiggy, it would appear in person he's got some appealing qualities. Enough so he's earned their trust, if not affection.

So touching to see your joke edit be saved

Attached: ௵.jpg (124x87, 3K)

>joke

The Villains are adults and get to the point, and are impacting society.

The students face normal everyday problems and are not interesting.

So fucking based

Attached: 2CBC3C04-5058-4F5A-AFA6-A09E4AA1375A.jpg (1920x2066, 558K)

When do we get Kino villains?

Attached: 80093894d45f336c3fae1502b8a70e3e.jpg (461x707, 100K)

there's like a 90% chance that Destro was literally Magneto

Attached: 836.png (340x505, 172K)

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c

Fuck....I wish it was this good, I love Young Avengers

Attached: tumblr_n51y04Svyu1srr0bmo1_500.gif (500x230, 745K)

Reminder Eri won't become a hero because her quirk isn't fit for it.

Attached: 1552669568746.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Is Iida going to be the Cyclops of MHA?

Attached: 6393096-7482415634-Iida..png (950x1400, 1.14M)

maybe i am a speed reader but what is happening on this arc?

you are a speedreader

>Destro expanded upon from Gentle
>Giran tortured, possibly dead
>CRC introduced
>LoV get their shit together, Shiggy and the gang meet up with AfO's old gang
>More of a light shone towards the support gear aspect of the world

After meeting with AfO's doctor who makes almost unstoppable monsters out of children and criminals, the LoV is going to try to level up by defeating Giga, a titanic brute who earlier kicked their butts and made them like it. Meanwhile we're seeing scenes and getting ominous foreshadowing that suggest, we're heading towards a massive villainous clash between DEestro Jr., the Yakuza, and the LoV if Giga lets them live.

Their love is pure and wholesome

Attached: 1548295453257.png (350x559, 105K)

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF THEY THROW ONE GODDAMNED MORE INTERESTING VILLIAN THAT CAN BE USED TO EXPAND UPON THE WORLD OR BE SOMETHING FOR THE FUCKING VILLIANS AND KIDS TO FIGHT REPEATEDLY SO THE FAGGOT LOV LOSERS ARE BUILT UP I WILL FUCKING MAKE IT MY MISSION TO SHIT ON THIS FUCKING TRASH HEAP FOREVER!!

maybe you should stop being retarded user

Now, now, don't be shy. If you've got something to say, just come out and say it.

How would you write shiggy?

Attached: open up.jpg (541x900, 329K)

You were late

just drop the student shit and make Shiggy the MC
fuck heroes and fuck Deku

I would have given this family backstory ealier, say after All Might's fight with AfO, but other than that keep it the same and expand on another aspect about him last chapter

Potentially

Attached: 164178932-352-k213405.jpg (352x550, 28K)

will we ever see her again?

Attached: toga.jpg (850x1246, 198K)

Negative, big negative. He's too weak and his Quirk is rendered redundant when Deku Shoto and Bakugo's own Quirks already outclassed his in Speed pre-Recipro Turbo asspull. Even then by the time they graduate their Quirks will eventually overtake him in speed. Shoto's ice dash. Bakugo's Exploding harder/faster and Deku's ever increasing speed and Quirks.

Didn't all of the 8 bullets plus chrono and mimic get taken? Little for the yakuza to fight with.

No

she's appeared in the last 3 chapters in a row already?

Attached: big head toga.jpg (620x859, 125K)

i hope every member of the LoV loves shiggy dearly and makes him feel wanted

Preach

i miss the 8 precepts of death ;__;

Why even ask this?
I'm fairly certain she's probably going to be around until near the very end harassing Uraraka until she snaps and beats the everloving shit out of her and finally gets her convicted into a mental ward.

user.........

Shame we only saw 3 of them. Unless there's more to come with the whole 'dumping body parts outside of the compound'

>Onahole comes back to exclusively to fuck Shiggy over

Attached: Overdab.png (367x359, 34K)

what would your quirk be, Yea Forums?

what would be its weakness/downside?

You just know he's still seething over what happened that day. Finally get the ultimate money making scheme going and bang, lose both arms and your entire organization in under an hour

Attached: HERO FUCKIN SHITS.png (1056x756, 635K)

Attached: baitnoma.jpg (1920x1080, 642K)

S4E1 seething soon™

Attached: tranny_btfo.jpg (894x894, 87K)

quirk: imbue birds with random positive quirks with a touch
limit: have to tame birds by myself

Spinner will hug Shiggy by the end of this arc
Screencap this

Cum Gallons
Ability to shoot out massive loads of semen
Con: limited semen based on what I eat during the day
Super Move: Hold the tip of me foreskin so that the semen shoots out like a laser with so much power its similar to shooting a gun

Dabi's storyline will end along with Endeavor and Shoto's, so he'll disappear after that point. Twice is in it as long as Toga is, and she wants to murderfuck Deku so I don't see her switching allegiances anytime soon (but potentially in the endgame) and Compress just wants shekels and theatrics.

Being an asshole and being a sociopath are two different things. Shiggy's kind of a dumbass when it comes to reading social cues.

t.

Attached: mineta.jpg (819x731, 76K)

I want to make Aizawa's dreams come true!

Attached: eight precepts, three seen.png (1341x677, 832K)

>psychopath
She's just giving him as good as she's getting. Either that or it's just a weird family thing.

Mutagen
Ability: produces a mutagenic liquid that can transform people into violent mutants.
Limit: user isn't immune to its effects, and at this point already has devolved into a mutant with only animal-like intelligence roaming a forest.

what dreams

im not that much of a chad yet, i will be soon though

All for One? More like All for NONE.

Literal who's

what if they're just called the 8 precepts because it sounds cool and only have three members in leadership role

So Shoto..... actually that makes a lot of sense

Attached: received_1533676090110178.gif (300x168, 2.65M)

Makes me laugh every single time.

Attached: 5502d051840e3cb74f6da93da1ed7bd3.jpg (564x317, 30K)

Quirk: Autism
Gain hyper focus, attention to detail and a higher-than average intellect at the cost of heavy social downsides (which I would mitigate because I don't have a soical life already)

I don't know. I want to find out what his dreams are too!

Friendly reminder that Destro Jr. killed that furry because he shittalked Destro's book.Guess who else read the book and allowed it to shape his worldview?

Attached: oh.jpg (456x456, 151K)

Attached: grapefag btfo.png (827x794, 54K)

Lick the side of his head. I bet it tastes like fried bacon.

Or maybe there's eight of them and we simply haven't seen the other five yet. We haven't seen a second in command for example, Stasis was Overholes asistant, not deputy.

Wasn't this nigga anti-quirk?

>I just want to destroy everything
>except my fwiends
That's what I dislike about him. I hope he's lying. If you're going to commit to the destruction of everything and everyone, "friends" aren't something you take into consideration.

A short chat with Destro will motivate him otherwise

At least Vergil found the time to take a fucking shower.

If I get you with the magic symbol you are immediately hit with a nightmarish incapacitating Orgasm followed by you shitting, pissing, and cumming......be afraid...be very afraid

Attached: 1553944203189.jpg (112x115, 4K)

Hey, pssst, maybe he doesn't need a second in command when he got an assistant and a general manager.

>if we'd joined forces with the guy who TOOK MY FUCKING ARM and killed our tranny we might be eating some actual food instead of scrounging abandoned houses in the countryside
That's when you know you've failed as a leader.

He was a germophobe who saw quirks as a disease, but also wasnted to make shit tons of money like Destro Jr. to fund other goals, they'd still have major conflict with each over the first part but working rivals have had larger conflicting goals before

Attached: overhaul autism.jpg (840x251, 118K)

Too bad doing that probably got Giran killed because Diggy-ing Onahole's arms also broke the straps tying him down. If they'd just left him he'd be rotting in Tartarus right now.

>Shiggy is about to kill Deku
>Toga stabs his back
>Shiggy turn back incredibly pissed

Attached: 1553224463272.png (368x227, 81K)

Attached: 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink.jpg (1024x750, 120K)

>but history has proven AFO is a fix society type of guy
Except the fact that hero society was created in response to an escalation in crime when quirks came into existence. And since everyone was pretty happy when All Might blew his face off and sent him running scared, I doubt he was much of a humanitarian as king of the underworld.

What did I just read?

If you ain't first, you're last.

It’s all there, read slower dumbass.

You already know what my quirk is...the strongest of all

Attached: candle.jpg (397x274, 10K)

You know you don't make any sense?

Who the fuck would post a goddamn Candlejack meme in 2019? Fucking ret

If you get Second place, you're First Loser.

Why can't hori write children properly?

Maybe it's an invitation. "Hey, we killed the LoV's main supplier, wanna join us?"

I would pay a lot of money to see UA got against CandleJack I mean could you imag

Yeah, but WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY probably gave him robot arms and he learned to use his quirk with his feet or something.

no probably, he had access to trigger, he will be overhauling, just a question of how

Yea I see it as a gift to the Yakuza so they can cooperate to destroy the LoV.

Attached: destrosit.png (1280x1875, 307K)

FUCK THE LOV, FUCK THE YAKUZA AND FUCK DESTRO WITH HIS STUPID IDEALS

Attached: The only good dab.png (1305x1792, 711K)

with his bare feet

why is he so based bros?

Attached: BASED.png (392x364, 100K)

If the LA and Yakuza did team up I don't see the LoV getting out of the situation unscathed, someone besides Giran will die.
My bets are on Spinner with him finally getting some backstory, the same thing happened to Magne and the rest of the LoV seem untouchable for various reasons either being popularity or story wise

>Kills Dabi off
>Plot armour? What's that?
Twice has also had flags for a while mind you.

Attached: hapcat.jpg (768x1024, 192K)

God I REALLY like his design

Attached: 1552026757027.jpg (768x1024, 121K)

>one of the most classic anime Tropes of all time makes a series bad

The opinion on this one

What other manga did it?

He seems like he's in full control of the situation, his smile is of a self-assured man. It's looking like he will actually substantially damage the LoV, like said,
and I can't wait.

Because his motivations make more sense than Shigaraki's does.
Arguably what he's currently setting out to do isn't even a bad thing. He's trying to wipe out the LoV, which have proven to be a menace to society. The only thing being he's not exactly ethical in his approach to doing so.

Because he actually feels like a Capeshit villain same with Ujiko they don't feel like shitty shonen tripe villains or generic edgelords

Attached: 1553940612055.png (561x524, 105K)

Was it Spinners or Juniors thoughts we see in this panel? Because if they're Spinner's thoughts then he's straight up telling us that Junior actually wins

I still don't understand why Eggman felt the need to give John high-end sneakers to wear.

because john is his very human son

I mean just from a story and writing perspective
>Shiggy is the antagonist to Deku
>Dabi has no backstory other than Todoroki musings
>Compress already lost and arm, keeping him on for longer makes the team feel more rugged
>Twice is literal comedy relief which is great for mangakas to take advantage of while Toga has mass popularity being the only female villain
and that leaves Spinner, if you could tell me the Twice deathflags outright I'd also appreciate it

Attached: cats.jpg (1024x512, 83K)

Because bitches know when he kicks shit it's gonna be some slick shit

Attached: 1553964238084.png (296x314, 105K)

Honestly one of favorite things about this arc is gonna be the power dynamic.
Destro draws Joker comparisons and that is very accurate. But Horikoshi has given his Joker the resources that Batman would have. It wouldn’t surprise me if there is a lil Destro cave/hideout scene in the near future

I think it's Juniors because, like you said, if it wasn't that means the LoV (main antagonists) will be defeated. I don't think Hori would do that.

As in he has the funds of an entire corporation at his disposal

Attached: AAD9146C-F57F-499F-80C2-BC2A4AC34B18.jpg (960x846, 117K)

>go to my first con ever
>these inescabable, insane levels of autism surrounding me on all sides
>at least half of all the con-goers I 've seen are either dressed as or referencing boku no hero
no one could have prepared me for this

Attached: slight_worry.png (135x337, 41K)

>He's said numerous times that he's lost in life and is only really in the LoV to be with a group of people who care about him
>Increasingly strong relationship to Toga
>Was the most vocal about Magne's death
>Backstory has heavy suicidal inferrences
You forget that Spinner is *the* hardcore Stainfag, if you want to go the path of 'they won't be on the chopping block until their arc is done' then Spinner will likely meet Stain or will have been more vocal in his disapproval of the LoV. In fact of the entire group bar Shiggy and Dabi, Spinner is probably oone of the most certain ones to make it to the Tartarus breakout
Twice is going to die protecting/sacrificing himself for Toga so she doesn't die like Magne, mark my words and check these digits.

Attached: gif.gif (300x242, 1.78M)

>behold, a man!

Attached: diogenes plato btfo.jpg (715x492, 31K)

I'm sorry you exposed yourself to normalfags user. Maybe next time you'll understand.

I'm surprised that you were even able to breathe in there user

>I would also venture to guess a relatively small population compared to other countries
japan is the 11th most populous country in the entire world right now, I doubt it's somehow become a ghost town

I just want to go full gotou, but without the whole get cut with dirty knife and die thing

If Twice does go out like that it'd be really interesting to see how Toga reacts to it. I mean she was already pretty upset over Magne's death, who knows how she'd react over someone dying literally for her.
It would also be interesting to see her maybe actually show empathy towards other people.

Should I read the mango?

That's a way batter explanation that I thought possible, I just didn't think much of the Twice backstory paying off this late now. Toga would likely go even more insane if Twice died just based off the development they've had together.
RIP Twice, you were a cool guy, I always disliked you

Attached: check em, check em, check em, check em, check em, check em, check em, check em, check em, check em, (500x257, 273K)

yes

Yes, it's great on a binge, are you caught up on Season 3 of the anime?

Only when it's in season

Attached: listen.png (1221x1014, 586K)

you seem like you know thisdo you have the Jeremy toilet bowl shit screencap, asking for a friend

yeah anime only fag. is vigilantes better though? whats the major differences?

vigilantes is better. the characters are fewer and more fleshed out, and overall it's a lot smaller scale and a little darker. it's a kino little chunk of worldbuilding, but not mandatory to understand the main series

Read Vigs if you like the main manga and want that extra fix, it has a pretty different feel though so keep that in mind.

Mirio Togata and Eri Togata

Attached: 1550545909975.png (373x666, 227K)

>japan has the lowest crime rate in the world
this is never stated, we don't even have confirmation that he's #1 anywhere other than Japan. All we know is he Made Japan Great Again, not how the rest of the world is in comparison

realistically the US would have the CIA doing full on quirk eugenics research and cloning to get multiple copies of great quirks and to strengthen them. CIA would have their special activities division stacked with nasty quirks

that's one of my bigger issues with MHA, Hori tries to act like he's world building with all his focus on regulations and shit but it's just a childish portrayal.

Attached: lifetime of silence.jpg (505x502, 70K)

I found Vigs nice and all but harder to consistently stick with, just something about it didn't have lasting stopping power for me personally. I still check it out from time to time though

Very cute

>this is never stated
In BNHA no, but its delved to in figs with them saying Japan has 6% average crime rate while the rest of the world averages 20%, likely from third world countries keep it high, but I'd rather not get into a Vigs canon arguement even though the Mangaka and publisher says it fits into the main timeline canon

>not reading vigilantes

Attached: creepy boi.png (199x291, 64K)

fuck my life, Vigs, not the date/fig fruit

i do, just don't remember that part. Which chapter?

Attached: mha knuckleduster daddy.jpg (606x645, 110K)

I guess it isn't a really BIG issue for me but I agree. Especially with the internet and how connected everyone seems to be it wouldn't be hard to add the little expository news segments or background talk about who's the big dogs in America/Europe/China or any big events happening internationally

>if he doesn't veer off into exposition dump territory and only tells us what we need to know with hw characters would naturally react within that world, that's bad writing because I say so
>my interpretation of the regulatory aspect is the obvious intent of Hori
Kill yourself and any of your kids retard, the gene pool doesn't need you.

Attached: evdence.gif (220x210, 26K)

>frogposter
>spacing
>can't do an ounce of logical conclusions
>dumb opinions with a cocky, arrogant know-it-all tone
Fuck off back

Attached: 2b57a5eeac53d56e46f83532ee239a915b846a36adb0456436b750a63062cfe.png (594x593, 421K)

season 2 was garbage and made me hate this anime

Shame you're in a manga thread dipshit

So, with what could be the impending return of Overhole, is Tokoyami still best birb?

of course he is

Attached: chunni airlines.png (708x390, 233K)

so precious

Attached: 523452345.png (2560x1440, 1.63M)

goodnight!

Attached: 1534957620747.jpg (642x1000, 203K)

It would be incredibly close for post-injury AM, I’m not sure who would win. AM has the edge in pure strength but Armstrong has durability and moderate shapeshifting on his side.
Prime AM would stomp though.

>the manga gets better and better the more chapters don't feature students
Why are threads filled with retards like these? You might as well just admit you're shitposting

>Shigaraki has only gotten worst and worst since his introduction.
That's because you're a fucking dumbass

Attached: 1553393342024.jpg (907x907, 36K)

>but I can't understand why someone like Twice or Toga would still be following him at this point
Because you don't read the manga. Twice won't leave The League because its the only place he belongs, Toga will stay as long as Shiggy can make the world as fun as possible. They literally have no where else to go.

'night

Attached: 1540866548112.jpg (1314x1080, 175K)

How is it a shitpost when its the truth?

when are we gonna get more of pic related?

Attached: Nejire_Hado_Anime.png (237x543, 79K)

How is nejire even a character

MILK TRUK

yes
because she's best girl

Attached: mha nejire lewd.jpg (1500x941, 776K)

That's the catch, she's not

Hair

Attached: NomuMilf.png (217x768, 202K)

mmmmmm based

Attached: nejire.jpg (1080x1296, 100K)

The lov has the damn nomus, how can destro hope to top that?

They'll use their own version of Nomu. Umon.

We don't know what Destro Jr. has at his disposal yet. Since he's in charge of a big support equipment manufacturer maybe he has a ton of secret military-grade weaponry and power armor that'll allow normal people to go up against Nomu easily.

why did you post this

Look at OP

vigilantes has midnight nipslips, main series doesn't.
make of that what you will

Attached: prepare for trouble and make it double.png (725x365, 96K)

Attached: lewdposters.png (987x975, 1.01M)

>has to be at least 40.
Destro Jr. has a widows peak and early balding is all, look at Vegeta, same thing

Attached: Majin Vegeta.jpg (1000x707, 143K)

I think it's because it's bi-monthly.
MHA has more time to get ingrained in your head, plus it's more popular by virtue of being the original, so there's more discussion threads to remind you of it.

great OP, turned into a god tier thread from /bnhagear/ posters, will be remembered

It also confirms that Midnight fucks her students, which was only implied in the main series.

Attached: squeeze them all dry.png (500x319, 67K)

>bi-monthly.
Mangaka needs to switch to atleast monthly releases and then he could be a big player in Monthly Shounen Jump riding off of BNHAs popularity

>Panel of Destro Jr. calmly batting away some high ends with a support-item cane that he made for himself

Attached: 1536211558935.gif (300x167, 894K)

And that she is a lolicon.

>POWER ARMOR ONLINE

Attached: FLESH TEARERS.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>power armour
>Not Nanomachines

I wasn't sold until you said cane, but something about that is just hilarious to me, reminds me of 40 year old Mr. Compress jumping around and just casually dodging Shouto's Ice

Attached: Compress dodges Shoutos massive ice.webm (950x540, 2.46M)

Fuck off Chaosnigger

Attached: your post reaks of heresey.jpg (340x335, 28K)

Bi-monthly as in twice a month, not as in every 2 months.

>flesh tearers
>chaos
fucking idiot
what chapter are from, the retardes?

reminder that setsuna's brother is a full on mutie

Attached: raputo.png (218x381, 58K)

>tfw realised that Compressing the air around him to make vaccuums to allow him assisted flight, hence why he is so unusually mobile
>compressing air makes basically nothing, so leaves no marbles behind
>>>Mr Compress is Okuyasu but not a complete fucking dumbshit

Attached: okuyasu.jpg (320x270, 29K)

the black chapter, make your conclusions from there

>see "nanomachine(s)" reply #5,672
>smile

Attached: I want to believe.jpg (495x480, 71K)

Damn setsuna is lucky

Reminder that Shroom is neither a cutie3.14 nor for Kuroiro, Tokoyami or Shouji; but is a complete degenerate for Rin

Attached: shroomrin.png (745x673, 672K)

that's m/u/shroom, not mushroom, you silly boy

templarlet seething that chad tearers better than ever

But what are the patriots planning?

Delete this post right now

Attached: 1538103239677.jpg (752x412, 137K)

reminder that some drawfag predicted Setsuna's quirk 2 years ago

Attached: setsuna btfo.png (700x750, 96K)

Sorry, but she's already take by the Chinaman. Rin has already won the shroombowl, and by such a margin that she will suck his vomit out of old towels.

Attached: Hiryu_Rin_Civilian_Profile.png (129x499, 59K)

>some drawfag
You know nothing

The League's growth from hating each other to having legitimate bonds is what makes them for me, really. Toga and Twice very obviously respect Shigs after the Yakuza ordeal and Dabi is still a difficult fuck but he's clearly less hostile to Shigaraki than before.
It'll be interesting to see if that feeling of belonging will be enough to keep Spinner around or if he'll defect.

Even if it does leave marbles behind, he can just use them to make a burst of air and fly more.

>Okuyasu
>complete fucking dumbshit
Well too bad, Okuyasu is mein negger and I don't care how retarded he is based Okuyasu poster
What I want to know is how Compresses forward momentum is channel forward when he changes himself into a marbel

Attached: Okuyasu_Za_Hando.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

I miss them

drawfags deserve no praise other than their art, if they want that then there are other places for it

Dear Okuyasu, the stupidest thing about Okuyasu is his criminal lack of screentime or solo encounters

This

---The Point--->

>OI YOU GOT A LIOCENSE FOR THEM CHAINSAWS?

Attached: Inquisitor.jpg (765x1024, 196K)

I made this for you

Attached: nanomachines.png (286x585, 95K)

League of villains = anarchists/syndicate
Shie Hassaikai = syndicate
Quirk Liberation Army = communists
Church of Racial Cleanliness = hate group
???????????????????????? = right-wing death squad

>compress jumps
>turns into a marble right as he jumps
>force equals mass times acceleration
>force remains constant, since it was already exerted
>mass drastically decreases
>acceleration must increase by the same amount to make up the difference

>Tfw either compress' balls become hyperdense or accelerate to insane speeds

too complicated, accidently compressed bread for 48 hours straight

>Hey Compress, careful out there, word on the street is that Deku kid has figured out how to shoot off air blasts, no problem right?
>Blasts? Wait until he sees my air bullets, or more aptly named Air-Railgun

>I have done nothing but compress air for the last 2 days

Attached: bread.jpg (680x717, 77K)

I appreciate the effort

Attached: jpg.gif (315x236, 3.95M)

obviously Iida's hip new politics club

we raildex now, railgun quirk would be OP

MUTANT SUPREMACY

If his balls have the same mass as the objects, but condensed, then he carried this boulder around in his pocket without being encumbered and threw it effortlessly with one hand. Not even his robot hand.

Attached: strong compress.png (894x1300, 291K)

i hope he figures out how to use his quirk for more combat purposes more, he had a good start telefragging that CRC cultist's hand
>tfw you see him grab a giant handful of marbles
>he throws them all into your face and snaps his fingers
>they're all cars

Compress’s quirk is so damn broken.
>get giran to get him some grenades
>compress them
>buy BB gun
>load compressed balls into it
>hyper accurate semi automatic grenade launcher

Let's consider Mr. Compress' amazing (and incredibly unrealistic) feats of acrobatics when outrunning the flying group of kids, and say he was jumping at around 10m/s going off the distance between leaps
Assuming compress has a mass of around 80kg, this would mean he is exerting roughly 800N of force when he leaps

If we then convert this using the average mass of a marble, roughly 5.2 grams, we find that the equation becomes 800 = 0.0052g x a

Meaning that compress' marbles would have to instantaneously accelerate to speeds of over 550,000km/h

Attached: 1535633793357.jpg (725x679, 66K)

Holy shit, I never though about any of this

Compress is fucking busted

Attached: 1501971710961.jpg (140x140, 7K)

He had the case of being too OP so Araki basically benched him, at least he wasn't killed off or written out of the story like Fugo. If he was as smart as Joseph he'd be unstoppable.

Attached: 3784D98000000578-3755090-image-a-47_1471974548449.jpg (634x366, 50K)

I love watching Shoto and AM suffering

Attached: Suffer.png (944x1300, 290K)

That's 445 times the speed of sound.
I'd say Compress would basically be a bullet at that point, but that's an understatement.
The fastest bullet in the world is the .220 Swift, which moves at 5119.2 km/h.
Compress is over 100 times faster than that.
He just needs to dive in someone's direction and turn into a marble and that person is fucking dead.
At that speed, he would fucking liquify their organs, even if he completely missed.

Speaking of Compress the public knows Snatch is dead so how did the find his corpse? Do the marbles have a time limit or amount that compress can use as much so his corpse just came out on the road.

The level of heat that this transition would generate is astronomically large. I can safely say that anything even remotely close to the marble would be incinerated before it had any chance of being hit

it's great, isn't it

Reminder that he's coming back with a vengeance!

Attached: Overhauls Possible Return.png (1911x1715, 3.04M)

reminder that giran is a cool dude who looks out for his customers and didn't deserve whatever it is that has happened to him

Attached: good guy giran.jpg (800x1200, 263K)

what the fuck is the point of that image

Read it slower, it's not exactly hard. Hell, it outright fucking states it.

Don't talk to Onaholefags, they are retarded.

I think it's stating that Destro Junior somehow healed Overhaul who managed to escape post-LoV heist and he mulched Giran
Personally I don't think so but it's somethin

>Retarded picture to explain retarded theory

That explains a lot actually thanks.

koichi > deku

Attached: koichi trash.png (723x425, 261K)

That's a low bar to clear.

:)

I'm not subscribed to the fact that overhaul will be healed or an ally for Junior, but I definitely think that he's about to make a resurgence

Don't forget what day it is today faggots, I sure as fuck almost did.

Attached: mothers_day.jpg (1400x980, 634K)

Hello, I just started watching this show. I'm a few episodes in and I think I might be about to give up already and it's basically all because of Ochaco.
I can't figure out how the hell her ability is actually meant to function, it doesn't seem to make sense.
During the initial test she slaps Deko who is falling at terminal velocity. As soon as she does all of his downward momentum is immediately killed off. Somehow. Her ability is supposed to be "Zero Gravity" but somehow she brings him to a complete halt, this would require a tremendous upwards force to achieve, not zero force.
It gets worse though, shortly after this she throws a ball at the first day of classes. She throws it an infinite distance into space. She gives it a forward momentum and maintains both a vertical and horizontal force on the ball perpetually. Even if the ball was experiencing zero gravity it isn't travelling through a vacuum, it's just moving through the air, it should slow down due to air resistance the same as any other thrown ball, but it goes on forever.
What the fuck is Ochaco's ability? The only thing I'm holding onto is that there was a small note that "Sometimes people think their ability is X but it's actually Y."
Does her bullshit ever get addressed or is it literal bullshit? I can't suspend my disbelief if powers aren't grounded in the basic laws of physics.

>Giran's finger and flesh melded to his scarf along with the transmutation marks matches Overhaul's powers.
>Taped and fenced off building area is the Yakuza base
>Destro Jnr's company is capable of building items both similar and better than Giran's goods. Giran gave Compress a new arm, Destro Jnr can give Overhaul customised prosthetic arms.

Why do nips love to lewd the Todorokis?

Attached: 72567364_p0.jpg (1100x1524, 887K)

they're very lewdable

>He doesn't love Kacchan
Whats your excuse?

He's an annoying faggot with a shit personality and weak motivation

I'm not Deku.

She can remove all weight from the objects she touches with her fingerpads, rendering them therefore unaffected by gravity. That is her quirk, the name is misleading since the 'Zero Gravity' is a side effect of her quirk, not the main effect.
The platform cushions Deku's fall but isn't a complete stop and is communicated poorly on how fast the acceleration was and how much stress it put on Deku's body on top of after obliterating his arm, the ball throw would however be break in the laws of physics as noted by the spinoff chibi comic IF it entered space, though the point of the test score is that it never landed, not that it never left Earth. In short it likely stopped after a certain distance, and unaffected by Gravity, never returned back/landed within the timeframe of the test, givin it a score of Infinity.
Through the series if you were worried (no spoilers) she'll use her quirk twice more in a major way, one of which is abiding by the laws of physics but questionable of how she set it up, and another where it both aides by the laws of physics and is logical how she set it up. After, she begins to utilise CQC and uses her quirk to effectively guarantee that she has a weight advantage; using throws and trips over more 'out of the box' applications.

Ochaco has one of the more physics-y quirks, but there are a few other 'questionable' quirks if you want to get technical; ones you should know without spoilers right now include Bakugo (Nitroglycerin is highly toxic) or Shoto (Where does the Ice come from - although the anime gives him a fuckton more Ice spawn than the manga). A degree of suspension is needed for a few quirks otherwise you could really pick apart the entire cast if you wanted to.

Attached: infinity.png (1714x1250, 437K)

I didn't want to pick everything apart, I was just particularly concerned with her ability when she appeared to be a perpetual motion machine.

no personality
no development
no adversity
no relatability
he only ever detracts from the story when he appears in it, most often by hori having other characters suck his dick for no reason

Attached: truly a worthy rival.png (371x244, 66K)

Don't worry though technically Ochaco would be able to make a perpertual motion machine
If you've got gripes with Ochaco, I'll give you some chronological contextless points which you'll understand when you see the questionable quirks if you're about physics (trust me, you'll know when you see)
1. No, the Portals aren't direcly open to two places/vectors. There's a separating membrane which you can see, which you could easily argue is the boundary of an interstitial pocket dimension
2. Yes, the Marbles are completlely broken, but there could be an in-universe excuse to explain why he is so absurdly OP without being so high profile; but it's in the non-anime manga.. Otherwise, yes he's broke.
3. Yes, he shouldn't be able to see or sense with it active. That is indeed a plothole, but that's the >Yakuza arc for you.

If you want any more questions answering right now, I'll be more than happy to give you as-truthful-as-possible spoiler free answers. I know how annoying it can be with little questions you don't want to find the answers for in case of spoilers.

Attached: dog.jpg (1024x577, 64K)

>threads keep getting worse with each iteration.
Generals were a mistake

Attached: IMG_20190331_070137.jpg (2048x1648, 342K)

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

>touches you inappropriately and steals your quirk

Attached: IMG_20190331_030426.jpg (1440x1016, 335K)

>thread is fine
>>>OH MY GOD THIS SHIT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORSE
You could have at least said this in burger hours when the threads are actually shit and when shitposters will keep on making threads when nobody else wants them. Abnormal hours and these threads are mostly fine. Now, let's watch fellow Anons, which shitposter is going to go into overdrive to 'prove me wrong'?

But yeah, amazing point you made right there.

Attached: guess_i'll_cry.jpg (750x750, 81K)

Yeah, getting your large intestine ripped out and placed as a scarf is pretty rough.

>That's what you get for giving an arm to the guy who took mine!

Attached: oh11.png (526x582, 238K)

I want to be a doctor and touch Deku inappropriately

Left or right?

Attached: d83974b35efe3d03e12ed9d43dd9c4a4.jpg (638x900, 113K)

Right

Attached: 1e38dfa3b7907b5.jpg (509x509, 52K)

I see what you did there.

Keep up the good work.

But that's a boy.

This was a good thread, unfortunately burgers are waking up

Hori's doing OK without my help.

A cute boy

>Cue Compress throwing out a AFO tier Airblast onto Detnerats skyscrapper.

>This is a High End
>>Dear god...
>There's more
>>No...

Attached: no.png (500x350, 118K)

All of Overhaul's known assets including the anti-quirk bullets and serum (and the lab and research notes used to create them) were confiscated by the police. The Eight Precepts and Chronostasis and Mimic were arrested. I doubt the regular Yakuza will follow him anymore, and the Boss is in a coma. But he still has knowledge, he has status in the underworld, and if Mimic did his job he's got resources hidden away for a disaster just like this. I wouldn't count Overhaul out quite yet, assuming he is loose.

I would say both groups are interesting, just in different ways.

Getting enough sleep?

seething Dekuck
don't reply to me ever again

He's an arms dealer who sells weapons to literal terrorists, of course he deserves whatever happens to him.

The Eight Precepts of Death (in the wiki, identified as the Eight Expendables) are a take off on the Eight Precepts of Buddhism, five of which (don't kill, don't steal, don't get drunk, etc) are supposed to be followed all the time, three extra on holy days. Each of the villains in Overhaul's group embody doing the opposite or some warped version of the Buddhist tenet.

Nomu soon

Attached: Boxing bunny.jpg (600x849, 81K)

Well done.

Because we haven't seen his weaknesses or failures yet.

Liberation army will job to Hawks my digits confirm

If a normal woman did that, I'd gape. If Midnight did that, unless we were about to get intimate, I'd gape, then turn and run like hell because I'd realize she's about to unleash enough of her aroma to knock out everyone in sight.

You saved these, nice.

Attached: changingthejohnchannel.png (295x322, 83K)

when will my boy get his spiderman moment where he saves a bus from falling from a bridge or stops a runaway subway train?

Attached: myky-trieu-alias-itskazumy-asset.jpg (1920x2400, 520K)

>all the metal gear in this thread

Attached: colgate.gif (200x120, 327K)

Fag.

It is best not to think too hard about Ochaco's ability, because that can lead you into head explody territory. At times she is cancelling just gravity, while at others it is clear she is also cancelling momentum, inertia, and even mass (the battle exercise, that building column she uses as a baseball bat : Even if Deku's blast shattered the top and bottom bases and left it loose, that's still a couple of tons at least, it should only be able to move if it's being acted on by a tremendous outside force. Not a slightly chubby 15 year old girl's hands). Whenever Uravity starts doing things that should be impossible, I start humming to myself ""It's just a show, I should really just relax".

They're such a fun family...

Anons, son. They post in response to new leaks. You can't stop them

Attached: StogieArmstron.jpg (865x760, 48K)

Pfft, no he isnt. He is shitting the fan constantly while idiots like you are behind it eating all of it up and calling it delicious.

I like Shiggy the way he is. What would you do with him instead?

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1529284849392.jpg (1045x1779, 463K)

>Only looks up to All Might because he's the strongest guy around
>Regularly bullied a crippled kid for about a decade
>Tried to murder that crippled kid within the first week of high school, but luckily only succeeds in making him break every bone in his arm
>Abandons other students when the LoV shows up at his school
Makes a complete ass of himself at the beginning of the sports festival and ends it looking like a mad man as he tries to force his unconscious opponent to keep fighting and gets chained to a podium

Let's be honest user, there's a lot more reason to think Bakugo would grow up to be a villain than a decent hero. The Sports Festival may not have been the smoking gun, but it was enough of a clue that Shiggy could do some digging and come to the logical conclusion. It's not like he doesn't have a spy on campus.

Attached: 1474598853439.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Be actually a good villian, kill important chars, blackmail fodders to force them to make the reputation of heroes into a shit one via commiting crimes, control people to take over politics and government. Be intelligent.

He'd be a sue if he knew how to do all that straight away. The reason I like him so much is because he's growing to become what you said. He's learning how to become a proper villain.
>Kill important chars
Hopefully we get a major hero death sometime soon
>Blackmail/ruin hero reputation
Either he kills a hero and succeeds with a plan, our outs Hawks as a traitor to hero society. Either way he eventually pulls this one off
>Politics and government
This one is iffy, we don't really know anything about the government so I can't say whether this will ever come into play or not. Seems more like Destro Jr.'s sort of deal
>Be intelligent
Again, he's learning. Looking at him now from back when he was introduced, he's come a long way when it comes to networking and planning

Attached: Tendies2.jpg (1024x1384, 479K)

Precisely what he said. Bakugo isn't hard to understand, he has an overwhelming drive - NEED - to excel. By the time of the training battles, he had expanded his view enough to realize, sometimes to be first, you have to be part of a team. And if you are part of a team, even if you're the boss, then you have to excel in teamwork.

>Looking at him now from back when he was introduced, he's come a long way when it comes to networking and planning
Hear hear!

And personal appearance, as well.

who said cia isnt doing that
hori has acknowledged other countries have quirks (the exchange student and all might training in america)
were pretty much almost certainly going to get a sort of international sports competition and were also almost certainly going to get american heros helping out in japan and i wouldnt be surprised if as you said theyre all stacked with nasty quirks and one of them is the global number 1, whos dekus secondary inspiration and main target to overtake in the long run because we all know dekus gonna be a mile stronger than all might with 7 super charged quirks

its about the journey, while deku grows up from someone whos just nice to someone whos more like all might, shiggy will grow from a neet to someone more like all for one

>all might
AM can actually be able to hold a grudge on someone who fucks with him.

Attached: 1540786581069.png (724x704, 178K)

another speed reader here
how do we know the yakuza is returning to fight?

Nothing's set in stone yet, seeing as the only member who's unaccounted for so far is Overhaul. But the last page of this chapter, Destro Jr. is out the front of the Yakuza complex

Attached: 1552025460370.png (318x338, 63K)

Why is there a picture of Overhaul's Yakuza headquarters in the last few panels of the recent comic? It is doubtful the police left anything of value in there that they could find. So it is either shown as a symbol, or because there IS something in there. If the latter, only Overhaul, Mimic, or Overhaul's second in command would know it. And their presence would mean the Yakuza are going to be involved in the next chapter.

Basically it's not certain; but that one panel suggests it's coming.

Not just that, but the Giran finger fused scarf has the same transmutation markings that Overhaul has on his fused objects. Plus he's shown to fuse organic and inorganic material together.
Check this:

I was confused about those markings. If it's a scarf, then how come it's cracked like that? It almost looks solid like concrete

Overhauls fused forms had both the clothing and flesh covered in those marks.

Fuck him

As much as I would like to see Chisaki show up again in some way, it looks like Giran's scarf already has the markings if you look closely in the panels with him wearing it

In the panel when he is beaten up he has no "crack" markings on the scarf.
Something is definitely off. This is like the finger in the mail when trying to bribe people over a person. But why at the Yakuza entrance? Was Giran doing business with Chisaki to get his arms back somehow? Is he trying to force Chisaki to approach the CEO and convince him to work for him in removing the LoV in return for his arms, revenge of the LoV and possibly the restoration of the Eight Precepts. Though its obvious he doesn't actually want to help Chisaki in the long run because their idea of quirks are the fucking opposite.

I wish reasonable people were saying this shit when that chapter released. Instead it was mass shitposting on all sides

I'm not saying it happened but it could be possible that Jr. and the Liberation Army were watching Overhauls moves intently. One of them or even Jr. himself could have gotten to the scene of the highway fight and stopped Overhau from bleeding out before Police or Heroes arrived.

After that I cant see how Overhauls main goal wouldnt be to swear vengeance on those who took his arm(s). It's the shinobi way, Sekiro style

I like the idea of the CEO being powerful not because of his quirk like Chisaki, but because of his position and knowledge
It'd be absolutely kino to see him smugly lecture Chisaki about what REAL power is

Attached: 1552026295977.jpg (743x1034, 383K)

There probably WERE reasonable voices; but they were being drowned out by all the noise. On this board you've got to pick through all the dross to find the flakes of gold. Unfortunately.

It's because the chapter had a lot of characters spouting unironic nonsense about how Bakugo had become super amazing at cooperation when it was just the minimum basics of teamwork. All subtleties of character development disappears when you shill it too hard.

If he had said Momo did a good effort on her reactionary plan to Kendou then that would be valid too, but shilling her too hard like saying she demonstrated fantastic leadership skills and Kendou saying she didn't feel like she won despite a clean 4-0 sweep just makes her look pathetic because it's blatantly false.

here's the fixed version of that image

Attached: D E S T R O.png (730x1032, 619K)

it's classic show don't tell, but what I'm wondering is how close the japanese translated to english, wouldn't be the first time in manga that words and meaning don't get across cultural barriers well

Stop fucking staring at me like that, boss

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

I'd want to the CEO's quirk to be something we haven't seen before, like a quirk that can't be used in direct fights, the Dot theory goes along with that but if his quirk does end up being some low S tier quirk like Overhaul's wouldn't mind, I'd just like to see his capture or fall done in a realistic way.

It all seemed too blatant to merely have been lost in translation, for Bakugo there were many characters praising him hard and you don't misinterpret that many statements from different people.

So why are we hopping on the Liberationtrain all of a sudden?

Because fuck the government, people should have the right to use their Quirks as long as they follow the NAP.

Mainly it was Monoma having hysterics, but this does tie into why the LoV thought kidnapping the guy was a good idea. If you look at Bakugo's surface behavior, you think he's a bad to the bone, unstable, not all that smart thug and dictator. You get to know him, like 1-A and the readers have, you see there's a lot more to him than that.

I just don't know how his two dots will play into his quirk. So far, I'm thinking it might be something sensory (most likely vision, considering the markings around his eyes) based. Not exactly strong, unless you know how to work around it

My ideal quirk for him would be when active, once you make eye-contact with the CEO you are forced to continue making eye-contact as long as his quirk is active. You can not run or turn away. An extremely Commanding Presence Like I said, not strong but definitely applicable in both his job and in a fight

Dude quirks are gay lmao. Member when the Yakuza were at the top of underworld, what ever happened to that?!

Attached: images (17).jpg (456x456, 54K)

Fuck all the limpdick lawyers and chickenshit bureaucrats. Fuck all this 24/7 internet spew of trivia and celebrity bullshit! Japan is diseased, rotten to the core, there's no saving it. We have to pull it out by the roots, BURN IT DOWN! And from the ashes a new Japan will be BORN! Evolved but UNTAMED! The weak will be purged and the strongest will thrive - free to use their quirks as they see fit, they'll make Japan great again!... In my new Japan, people will die and kill for what they BELIEVE! Not for heroism. not for villainy! Not for what they're told is right. Every man will be free to fight his own wars!

The fucked up part is that readers still think he's this delinquent autist who only excell in fighting and beating people up, when in fact he's number 3 in the class for grades and he does show he cares for his small social group of Kaminari, Kiri, and to an extent Sero. We saw the first two during the license exam when he was willing enough to not just run away with his explosions when they followed him and his actual willingness to work with his team last arc when the Bakugo from the start of the shool year never would have done that.

Bakugo being a source of constant wank by Hori is a seperate issue. You can make the arguement him being captured and feeling he was resposible for All Might's retirement is his own sort of penance and trial he had to go through. He still talks like an asshole though, and that's part of the reason readers still feel like he hasn't changed.

Do you know about the Dot theory and the Dots being able to control other/objects?
The original Destro still being alive opens up a world of possibilities

>If he had said Momo did a good effort on her reactionary plan to Kendou then that would be valid too, but shilling her too hard like saying she demonstrated fantastic leadership skills and Kendou saying she didn't feel like she won despite a clean 4-0 sweep just makes her look pathetic because it's blatantly false.
Keep in mind, Kendou has an inferiority complex where Momo is concerned. Her plan worked extremely well, her team beat Momo's, and she won their physical battle; but because Momo had thought far enough ahead to produce the items her team would need to have any chance to win and send them to them, and THEN, even in defeat, almost neutralized Kendou, she wound up feeling even more inferior.

>NAP
>The non-aggression principle (or NAP; also called the non-aggression axiom, the anti-coercion, zero aggression principle or non-initiation of force) is an ethical stance asserting that aggression is inherently wrong. ... The NAP is considered by some to be a defining principle of natural-rights libertarianism.
I knew this arc would get political real fast, although I will agree with you, people should be able to use their quirks in self defense and to save others, it's a problem with Japanese society but I guess there's a reason they have the lowest crime rate in the world

Attached: quirk use.jpg (1067x1600, 223K)

You guys are alright

Attached: nanomachines.jpg (326x491, 40K)

If Tokoyami had won and not goten SHROOMED out of fucking nowhere then it would have been him and Invisigirl vs Kendou strapped to Momo and a giant canon.

Tokoyami has too much base speed with his quirk alone and he would have been enough to handle a severly slowed down Kendou and Manga

Attached: tokoyami_strangled.png (742x216, 84K)

>He still talks like an asshole though, and that's part of the reason readers still feel like he hasn't changed.
You gaijins needs to understand already that he doesn't always really mean it (especially since post-kamino), that's just his character trope.
He's similar to a tsundere (well he's way more tsun than dere but that's not really the point), you shouldn't always take everything he's saying seriously but you know when he's serious depending on the context.

Attached: mistake.jpg (387x411, 39K)

>Momo had thought far enough ahead to produce the items her team would need
But she didn't really, it was a reactionary plan she came up with after things were going in team B's favor, not something she came up from the start. If she had planned it from the beginning she would just have used the items from the beginning. She just wasn't a very good leader, in the beginning her team is caught off guard, she throws a net at a shadow, and she never makes a proper plan where Hagakure and Aoyama can do anything useful. The most she manages is reactionary plans where she's okay, she tells Aoyama to bounce his lightbeam after he's captured, and she sends items to her team mates. But if she had any plans other than to react to events it sure didn't show.

Kendou outsmarted her fair and square. Yes, Momo's plan almost worked but they underestimated Kinoko. Momo's plan was basically just to give Tokoyami a bunch of items and letting herself be literal dead weight. Kendou's plan actually used all her teammates' abilities as a coherent strategy. She was a better by far.

It's the shilling that's the problem though, it ruins what is a decent base character. Bakugo on his own makes sense, he's an asshole with an inferiority complex that comes from being used to be the best, and he changes throughout the story.
But the shilling blows his development out of proportion. The fact that Hori needs a bunch of characters to praise everything he does incessantly just makes it painfully clear that Bakugo has achieved nothing interesting as of late, and makes the characters himself toothless and dull. It's hard to take Bakugo's problems seriously when you know he'll succeed and get better in the end and will get praised for it.

Attached: bakugou.jpg (848x650, 158K)

This just makes it more stupid that people like Monoma and complete random strangers are this impressed at everything he does. At least I can understand it if it's teachers and friends.

Attached: 0110-010.jpg (856x1250, 252K)

i just see it as his shtick

It's a really annoying writing flaw of what would otherwise be an okay character. Bakugo is a weak rival because there's too much tell instead of show. Have him do actual cool stuff that doesn't require further commentary instead of a bunch of small things that everyone constantly admires loudly.