Is this little cutie theoretically the strongest and unbeatable stand in all of Jojo?

Is this little cutie theoretically the strongest and unbeatable stand in all of Jojo?

>infinite speed
>infinite range
>cannot be killed
>cannot be touched
>Stand powers do not work against it as it drains the power
>User is already dead.

Aside from GER memeing it out of existence or at least not allowing it to do anything, I dont see how any other stand could ever beat this.

If this shit landed in a city or some shit nothing would stop it, I was thinking maybe Made In Heaven but wouldnt pucci be the fastest moving thing on the planet and it seems to match the speed of shit.

Attached: tre.png (1920x1080, 3.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiYEYVDQOgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No.

Attached: Heaven Dio The World Over Heaven vs Tusk Act 4 and Gold Experience Requiem.webm (700x358, 2.8M)

sorry should have said I do not count EoH, obviously that shit is the strongest

The Hand and Cream could erase it. Killer Queen could probably destroy it too.
>I was thinking maybe Made In Heaven but wouldnt pucci be the fastest moving thing on the planet and it seems to match the speed of shit.
No, because
1) Made in Heaven makes it look like things are moving fast, but it's the perception of time that is different. Things happen quicker, but the energy and momentum is actually the same, which is why people aren't constantly blown away by wind.
2) even then, pretty much any non-living thing is still moving in the same time-frame as Pucci, so a river or the wind would still be faster.

Ah okay, I did forget that about pucci.

I thought about Killer Queen but it seems to just eat up stand powers so it wouldnt even work. So Pucci wouldnt really be able to kill it then aside from resetting the universe? It doesnt matter how fast and slow shit is going then if he cant actually touch it. So could the Hand or Cream even work? The hand wouldnt be able to stop it even if its attacks worked if it got big enough.

Cream, if it doesnt nullify stand power like it seems when touched, seems like the only one or Kira.

Everyone ignores that, while B.I.G is nigh-invincible against most stands, it's entirely vulnerable to CONVENTIONAL damage. Mista's conventional bullet sends it flying (while Narancia's stand bullets are useless against it) and Trish hurts it by battering it against the seats and stabbing it. B.I.G absolutely can be killed, it just happened to latch onto the plane's engine before it could be finished off.

Attached: x8.jpg (780x1200, 825K)

Exactly, being bound to a physical body is a major weakness.

but its shown to absorb the knife? Plus non-stand users couldnt even see it. People would just be dying horribly around everyone and no one would know why, shit would get smashed, I mean the thing is fucking huge even in the plane, let alone if it landed in a town or city.

Wouldn't GER have worked on him if he didn't happen to punch his fist

it can be seen just like yellow temperance since both absorb physical objects.

>but its shown to absorb the knife?
It was also shown to be hurt by physical attacks.
>Plus non-stand users couldnt even see it.
That’s never stated.

Wait since when could anyone see yellow temperance?

but as a whole, stands cant be seen. Its a pretty set and stone rule and the ones that break it arent considered stands like Baby Face.

Attached: FakeKakyoinManga.png (330x626, 400K)

>Its a pretty set and stone rule
He says about another stand that outlived its user. Babyface was the computer, Junior was a separate being.

its been like 2 years since ive touched part 3, I dont remember anyone else seeing it, do we know if others saw a fake kakoyin or was it only the crusaders who saw him as that since it was the stand?

Im saying I dont remember it ever being stated that people could see it.

Just doesnt seem as clear cut, but regardless, I guess it doesnt matter.

Attached: since 1989.png (740x452, 345K)

anne literally thought that was kakyoin

ah okay thank you. Okay so Infamous Large can be seen by others based off this. So could this also be why Junior is seen? Since it assimilates organic objects as well?

Sorry, like I said its been a few years since I touched part 3. Honestly, as a big fan, a handful of part 3 was very forgettable once I delved into the later parts. 3 is really basic villain of the week type shit. Reminded me hard of the whole Namek/Frieza arc of DBZ.

Giorno Groper Requiem is the strongest
>can do anything
>but only if it wants to

>ah okay thank you. Okay so Infamous Large can be seen by others based off this. So could this also be why Junior is seen? Since it assimilates organic objects as well?
Possibly. There's no clear rule set in stone, but it seems like stands that affect the flesh like that can be seen. I believe Empress could be seen too after all.

>Empress

Nah I disagree there. If we follow Temperance/biggie/babyface logic, then that parasitic shit is literally the stand itself, and it directly hurts the user unlike the former.

>when you got a big battle coming up but your stand is A Mood so you gotta suck it off before the enemy stands get here

Why is Diavolo and Doppio's theme on the 2nd soundtrack but Risotto's not yet.

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=uiYEYVDQOgs

thanks babe. Its insane how good Part 5s fucking OST is. Its by far the best so far.

Because it's on the 3rd

The Hand and Cream could easily deal with it. Assuming they can hit it first.

Attached: 1545269444702.jpg (316x316, 12K)

In general, I think the rule is that any stand that alters, possesses, or potentially imitates real matter can be seen by non-users - like Strength (which turned a yacht into a battleship), Notorious BIG (presumably using its user's corpse), Yellow Temperance, Superfly, Anubis, etc.

B.I.G. would just jump straight into The Hand's hand if it was the only thing that was moving.

>jumps straight into it's hand
>gets deleted
Problem solved

Exactly.
Okuyasu wouldn't even have trouble hitting it like he does with everything else.

So, help me out here.
How did the stand user know how it worked if he needed to die for it to activate?

What's the SCP number for this

CHASE is intelligent enough to write. Maybe when he awakened his stand it wrote the instruction manual.

Boss used Epitaph to check, probably.

user...

BIG told him about it like spice girl talked to trish

Maybe it regenerates the user if it manages to run for long enough?