Is he an anti-hero or anti-villan?

Attached: -1646385050.jpg (860x1236, 207K)

Anti-hero. His evil acts are to serve a greater purpose, one that is inherently good (uniting all people against a common enemy).

don't listen to the other retard he doesn't know the definition of anti-hero or anti-villain. Garou is an anti-villain for the exact reasons the other idiot posted. despite him being a villain, his intentions are pure

he's Reigen

The "hero" in "anti-hero" refers to the main character of a story. An anti-hero is a protagonist who doesn't conform to a traditional archetype. This includes morally grey or outright villainous leads. Garou, being an antagonist, would be a villain or anti-villain.

yes

He's an anti-villain that will come back as an even more based anti-hero

Attached: 19 (2).png (800x1138, 477K)

He's a prissy faggot with a nonsensical goal

t. Sweet Mask

Attached: GARou.jpg (506x757, 192K)

Anti-hero (retard-type)

He’s a CHAD

He's Vegeta.

The series went to shit when he showed up.

you're shit

Are you retard? Anti - villian means a villian who isn't really a villian. Anti - hero, a hero who isn't really a hero. Literally the definition of the words.
Wasn't there another opm thread? The one with a female Saitama? Was it archived?

He kept things interesting.

Attached: 1553727022747.jpg (2048x2049, 1.57M)

>An anti-hero is a protagonist who doesn't conform to a traditional archetype
This, Garou is a major character but not a protagonist.
He won't come back as the anti-hero, just a reformed villain at best.

He's an endearing idiot.

Garou is protagonist.
Saitama is plot device.

A very automated response that doesn't understand what protagonist even means.

Is Garou shitting turd for his fans?

He's actually shitting on you, you retard

Don't you two austictic fags dare to start another protagonist or not retarded discussion.

"Uh oh looks like Garou took Bang's Coke! What will he do now!?

Attached: 1553739463745.jpg (711x767, 610K)

But I am not his cock sucker, why would he shit on me? Did you ignore the rhetoric question? Or can't you read?

He is a faggot.

Nice coloring, did you do that?

Naw someone else did.

But you are a cock sucker, so Garou shits on scrubs like you

sauce?

Oh can't write any clever comeback, should've expected from a brainlet Garou fag.

The only type of person to be metaphorically shit on by Garou are the retarded fanboys who keep making these threads daily just to bait out a conversation that devolves into illogical shitposting.

Attached: 1553387541508.png (691x507, 29K)

Been searching for it since someone posted it. I remember one dude on deviant art sometimes color panels though I don't know if its him or not

Attached: 1553555625247.gif (440x320, 1.55M)

>Seething so much he makes 2 posts
Looks like Garouchads win again

Attached: get.png (800x517, 537K)

>Can't count till 2
another expected thing