Remember that one week when people were trying to shill this here. Fucking embarrassing

Remember that one week when people were trying to shill this here. Fucking embarrassing.

Also, did you hear about that AlitaChallenge thing that totally blew up on itself?

Attached: alita-2.jpg (1071x579, 99K)

Pretty good adaptation, made decent bank. I'd like a sequel, to be honest.

I unironically liked it. Not sure how much nostalgia influenced that opinion though. Either way I would definitely watch a sequel because they have plenty left to adapt. Also, Alita a cute. Especially in the first body Ido put her in.

Making her neck skinned instead of roboty was a bigger mistake than the eyes.

It was a decent adaptation and a good movie in itself for what it was
Its main flaw is the Scrapyard looking like Guatemala City in 100 years rather than the empoverished metal hell it was in the manga

I think the eyes were pulled off pretty well and I usually don't even like 3d. I agree the collarbone area would look better more robot-like though.

They were a bad idea in the first place, and completely unnecessary too. Alita has big eyes in the manga, so does every other cute girl.

I disagree, she's cute.

She looks cuter with smaller eyes, like in the OP pic. And they almost certainly contributed in making people skip the movie.

It's as good as a PG Gunnm could have been

and NOW you're trying to shill it again here. fuck off. no amount of fake hype is going to make that turd popular here.

That's your opinion and it's shit. I don't care if a bunch of normalfags didn't watch the movie because they can't get over something being different.

If they get a full trilogy and get to the original ending (vol 9), what are the odds they'll show "organic" Alita as just Salazar as-is without CGI?

Anyway, I liked it. The characters were actually accurate representations of their manga counterparts with the excption of Hugo who was both understandable change and also completely inconsequential change going forward since ... You know.

I always thought alita manga was some overrated clusterfuck, so I went with really low expectation and it being actually a good movie.

fuck gunmm fans. eden its and endless world and origin are the superior cyberpunk manga

its the highest grossing anime movie ever

That's like being the fastest cripple ever.

I took a girl to the movie and she hated it so much she was laughing.
I didn't like it either but I'm glad I watched it.

I'm a dakimakura hugging onahole fucking degenerate and I think the eyes look absolutely fucking horrible.

You should care, because if the normalfags watched it we'd be guaranteed a sequel.
And more importantly, she looks cuter with smaller eyes. Win/win.

Even a kissless virgin 25 NEET like me didn't like them. It's not about being a normalfaggot, they look bad. Simple.

>I don't care if a bunch of normalfags didn't watch the movie
I'm glad they didn't. The quicker Hollywood gives up on live-action anime the better.