Mob Psycho 100

I DON'T WANT IT TO END. And you?

Attached: good guy.jpg (470x435, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anichart.net/Spring-2019
youtube.com/watch?v=78ngg0SRlEI
twitter.com/mobpsycho_anime/status/111215759082433741
crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2019/03/30-1/interview-mob-psychos-director-is-changing-hearts-and-getting-in-trouble-with-the-president-of-bones
youtube.com/watch?v=3Um3KrQWEls
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform
twitter.com/59033ihcimihsoy/status/1112524860251500544
twitter.com/arandomroadsign/status/1112370636343533568
google.com/search?q=internet sex symbol&source=lnms&tbm=isch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is season 3 even possible?

Attached: D2gieNGUwAAReq3.png (500x547, 103K)

Yes. It is possible. There's enough material for 11 episodes

I just hope we don't have to wait 3 years again

Attached: legs.jpg (2048x1152, 119K)

No. Just 2 arcs, Dimple and Confession, so 5 episodes = impossible.

Maybe a movie or ovas.

I want to die.

Attached: 73377711_p14.jpg (698x774, 52K)

I wouldn't expect Bones to sit on another season for that long after this one. There's no need for the manga to make more progress anymore and the show seems to be doing pretty well in terms of merchandise and amazing when talking about reception. Best case scenario is next year. I'm still holding out for a surprise Summer 2019 announcement in the final episode though, but I know it isn't likely at all.

Mob is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: mobbu142.gif (500x281, 1.81M)

True dat

VERY CUTE!

Attached: 73886440_p78.png (886x1600, 824K)

Why is teru always being cucked and/or jobbing? He always gets the short end of the stick and it saddens me

Attached: hanahaki.png (1150x1508, 447K)

last arc is total crap

Hey, is still better than Shimateru.

Attached: D14iVrnUYAA5wUV.png (697x800, 161K)

Anything is better than shimateru desu

>2 arcs
Who came up with this meme? Why do people just act like Communicating doesn't exist? It's a super long chapter (longer than the entire Reigen arc combined) and is referenced at the end of 99.9 but everyone acts like Bones is just going to ignore and skip it. They have no reason to do so.
I don't get all of the people here on Yea Forums (realistically it's probably one or two people) who insist there isn't enough material for a third season. A movie for the final 4 volumes of the manga would be a rushed mess. I have no strong feelings towards the idea of an OVA series but at that point considering the length of the material they're adapting they should just do a season. Do you people just want a rushed adaptation or something? Have you even read the manga or are you just that inept at understanding pacing and storytelling? It's like the people who insisted the Reigen arc would be a single episode all over again.

>CR: Reigen has become a very popular character with Western fans, many of them saying that they have a crush on him! Were you expecting Reigen to become viewed as a handsome, cool character in the West?
>YT: No, we weren’t (lol). He was a bit more mysterious in season one, but we see a lot more of who Reigen is in season two, so I think he’ll become even more appealing. It was a lot of fun depicting him facing himself and learning how to move forward.

Fucking Reigen, stop being so hot.

There's no stopping him, he's too far gone

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-190024.png (1080x1181, 876K)

Give the d for the her Mobu

Attached: 1553777226970.jpg (650x900, 94K)

This, I'm always confused when people say there's not enough material to make a third season. Besides the three arcs left, there are a couple chapters that are between arcs. It's been a while since I read the manga, but I remember the ones about the festival, and a couple that are just Reigen, Serizawa and Mob dealing with clients. Plus all the omakes. A third season is the way to go to finish the quality adaptation that Bones has given us.

The Manga's over already and they're 2/3rds done? Isn't Season 3 basically guaranteed?

Attached: DLlxNiOWsAAxf4l.jpg (800x450, 41K)

No, no I don't. It's gonna be sad seeing the drop in content.

Attached: 1553638092342.jpg (540x489, 36K)

Season 3
>dimple arc
>communicating arc
>confession arc
>omakes
Is perfect, plus Ritsu + maid = money.

Attached: ritsu maid.jpg (609x655, 124K)

>the final episode of mob airs the same day as the first episode of opm s2
what a mistake

>the her

That'll be the worst part. Seeing discussion and fan art slowly dwindle down to make room for the next seasonal lineup. My favorite artists and writers will eventually find new things to obsess over and create things for. And I'll still be here stuck in the past, my only hope being a season 3 announcement. When I get a hyperfixation for something it lasts for a very long time. It's honestly a curse

Attached: 07.png (1203x801, 262K)

I thought OPM aired the day after Mob's last episode? Still kind of a shitty line up for both shows I guess.

But we're not getting the 1st ep of season 2 until late April.

Lay it on me. Is OPM season 2 going to be shit? S1 was great.

Attached: bops2cel.jpg (630x833, 285K)

There are so many good omake.

Em, what discussion?

Mob 2 threads
>lewd my son
>reimob reimob reimob and pedo shit
>i want to fuck reigen
>b-but muh mogami!!!!
>more fujoshit

I WANT IT TO END. And you?

Good starting story with King and Fubuki, gets shitty really soon depends how they pace things, and from what I heard, the pacing will be a fucking mess.

anichart.net/Spring-2019

says it airs in 1 day and 18 hours

Attached: for fucks sake.jpg (640x535, 49K)

>This entire post
Are you me?

ho boy

youtube.com/watch?v=78ngg0SRlEI

If you don't care about visual presentation at all, it'll be a good show.

The first "airing" is a recap of the entire first season with commentary from what I heard.
>even JC staff realizes how shitty their first ep is gonna be so they drag out the inevitable as much as possible
At this point this whole shit feels like Reigen's press conference.

Just stop it shitposter user. Can't you see we're in mourning?

Attached: sad.jpg (1002x1050, 220K)

I heard from mangafags that this season is covering the weakest part of the story.

Why was S2 Ep3's art so off?

lmao

It was directed by a webgen animator. It was the same guy who directed episode 5 of last season, which also had the same "rounder" character design and thin outlines that episode 3 had.

When the Reigen yumejo artists eventually move on to other stuff I'm going to be so hollow inside.

>this is a pretty weak stretch of the manga, nothing will live up to the early hijinks/novelty or the Boros fight
>J.C. Staff instead of Madhouse
It's doomed.

madhouse is shit and overlord looked worse than any JC Staff show

>I'm sorry, I'm really sad right now and can't stop crying because of how moved I was...so much water in my eyes..
>Everyone probably has their expectations for the final episode, now multiply that by 50 billion times..
This sounds way too hype inducing. If Bones delivers in this episode then I don't even need a 3rd season.

I'm gonna have to re-watch that episode, I don't remember it looking all that off. S2 Ep3 did some cool animation tricks but the characters were very noticeably off-model.

Looked pretty similar but you probably didn't notice because the whole episode dealt with fighting.

This user is probably correct. That director is more known for doing action, so Episode 3 of this season of Mob is more out of his comfort zone.

>no Reigen meeting Mob's parents and having dinner all together
>no Reigen making friends out of his work
>no Reigen earning lots of money so he can afford a car and a decent apartment
One is a bully.

Attached: D24rZ1MUkAAiNpu.png (400x711, 136K)

Jesus, just when you think it cant get any worse

Madhouse doesnt give a shit about light novel trash

I'd imagine dinner with mobs family would be very awkward, with ritsu being passive aggressive to Reigen the whole time

Attached: 15533772474505283510233383128371.png (699x666, 491K)

Who said that

Your dad.

Post lewd Mobbu

I was such a OPMfag, good times. But i really like Mob way more now, the charactes, how the characters interact with each other (Mob and Reigen relationship is so fucking good and complex) and the overall philosophy of the show.

Attached: 2563763.jpg (540x492, 57K)

Someone who was at the event in Japan this week. This is another one.

>The shocking greatness was so overwhelming we could barely get up after the show, the audience went mad and started crying. People finally started leaving their seats from the 13th row to 1st in such a frantic manner, we were basically being pulled outside.
>My friend I made along the way was nice enough to protect me on my way out, I was so happy I cried. I'm sorry for being such a useless otaku. Now I'm home and safe.

Hi user, you are late today.

Attached: 1550021464356.jpg (670x947, 112K)

visually yes, in terms of everything else no. Everything that it's possibly going to cover is Kino, and it's going to end on one of the better fights of the series. Only actual retards on Yea Forums will tell you what's coming is bad because of "muh webcomic"

The entire tournament is a major part of s2 and is a waste of time that ends up adding nothing to the plot. For those who need another reference, it's like the whole synchro dimension arc in Yugioh Arc-V.

It truly is a wonderful series, it's a shame it will always be in opm's shadow

Attached: 15539814726901258643897685644253.png (600x890, 293K)

Saitama - Genos > Mob - Reigen.

I like Mp100 as a whole show but Saigenos is more fun and cute.

Attached: 1520610433698.gif (480x336, 867K)

>The entire tournament is a major part of s2
It's in the background of the arc and isn't a major part until it's climax
> is a waste of time that ends up adding nothing to the plot
It literally gives both Saitama and Genos things to do, while tying directly back to the Sea King arc, give world building, and expanding more on the MA, Saitama, and Garou. Once again only retards on Yea Forums will tell you it's bad

They'll end the episode with the broccoli seeds exploding, black out, we see in Mob's pov he's being dig out by Reigen and his friends, doing the same dialogue in the manga, and asks "Where are we?". Then zooms out with the bigass broccoli kingdom and then ending song.

We are going to see serizawa one way or another so that's not the case.

This. The episode will most likely end at the end of Chapter 91, but I can see them reordering things a bit and including this page from Chapter 92 as sequel bait.

Attached: has it begun.png (715x1013, 661K)

So mobfags
>season 3
>movie
>ova
Choose one

Attached: 1553783700199.jpg (888x1200, 243K)

We've had this conversation already in this thread. Season 3.

Attached: typical mob thread.jpg (800x600, 112K)

Kenichi Fujisawa (who isn't a webgen animator) was the animation director/storyboard artist/episode director of episode 5 in season 1. On episode 3 of season 2 a webgen animator named Shin Ogasawara made his debut as animation director while Fujisawa retook his positions as director and storyboarder. The inconsistency of the art stems from Ogasawar's refusal to correct the drawings of every key animator (out of respect/artistic freedom). Because of that each scene ended up having a unique interpretation of ONE's art style from different animatiors.

Teru's such a fashion disaster I love it

Attached: 180cb98d7678986666660aa7b308e88c.jpg (567x839, 63K)

Sorry to have spread misinformation. Most of my knowledge of the production of this show comes from sakugablog's production notes of the show, and from the Season 1 Episode 5 notes I was under the impression that Fujisawa was a webgen animator (however looking back it seems like the person writing it wasn't sure of it themselves)

It's actually a lot better than the manga for season 1, people just think the pacing sucks because the manga release shedule was absolute ass back then.

Seems like a common issue with ONE's works

Ah, that reminds me of the people who complained about the Claw arc in MP100 due to the release schedule, even though reading it all together was a great experience.

>That hand
What a sly guy

Passed out mob and Reigen are cute

Attached: 15539814197237207890973559627122.png (600x428, 334K)

Mobu is a minor.

Attached: delete.png (540x471, 263K)

>Mob couldn't even get through half of his drink before conking out
Bless him

yeah, if anything with the end od season 2 fujos, pedos and shitposter might fuck off and one month or so from now when a mob thread is up there might be some actual discussion about story and characters. Though probably nothing will change.

Late as fuck, I just finished the episode 6 and is was so stupid. The Mob and Reigen student and master relationship has always been a strong point in this series. It played a major role at the end of season one. Almost all episodes proved that their time together is constantly growing, The fight between Mob and Reigen seemed well, honestly, I thought Reigen was possessed. Given their overall relationship and how strongly it has been growing this season alone, it felt out-of-place and forced.

He was possessed...by self loathing. he was projecting onto Mob his own growing issues and problems

Reigen's emotionally unstable. If you couldn't tell that from the scene of him getting drunk and panic attack-vomiting because of some middle schoolers you're dumb.

He hit 100% Issues.

Ima gine if we didn't see Mob's everyday, or his mind or the percentage meter going up. The moment he exploded with 100% emotion that isnt in the middle of a battle would feel strange and out of nowehere. While Reigen is shown a lot, we don't usually follow his everyday life much less get to see his thoughts. Reigen had been building up issues and that was his 100% explosion

I hate movies and ovas, so season 3

Just finished episode 8 and can't watch anything more today, holy fucking shit that cliffhanger will haunt me in my nightmares even if it all turns out to be ok. I can only imagine people having to wait a whole week for the next episode, I wouldn't want to be in their place.

Ep 7 is good? The episode 6 was so stupid.

Episode 7 is one of the best episodes of the series in general.

Why? I wish it was a movie.

Attached: nani.png (483x487, 196K)

You need to go back and watch a few scenes with Mob and Reigen again. Reigen has a tendency to be insensitive to Mob when giving advice. A lot of the time it's been helpful but Mob is no longer reliant on Reigen after the Mogami arc. He was comforting but limiting.

He treated him pretty much the same as he always did, thinking Mob's friends were just using him and that Mob was dependent on him
It only became an issue because this was immediately after the Mogami ordeal where Mob realized just how impactful his friends were on his life

Ritsu doesn't actually hate Reigen, he just likes fucking with him a lot since he's 13 years old, the prime age when bullying adults is really fun.

At the very least Ritsu clearly hates that Reigen is better at handling Mob than he is

Calm down it's grape juice

What kind of wine do you think Reigen likes? He seems like a white wine guy to me

Capri Sun.

Attached: DxChpVxU0AE3Qak.jpg large.jpg (800x1001, 113K)

one half of one mike's hard lemonade

Attached: 59117775_p13_master1200.jpg (900x939, 278K)

He doesn't seem like the wine type at all. He probably likes cheap alcohol that comes in cans.

Who looks the nicest?

Attached: megane.png (800x696, 417K)

>Teru>Ritsu>Mob
Mob just looks cute.

Attached: 1550789596284.jpg (1024x1197, 130K)

>Thumbnail
I want a figure of this

Teru looks the best with glasses. Sans glasses Mob > Teru > Ritsu.

Just because Mob actually tells his shishou what's going on with him unlike with Ritsu.

Attached: 4d5947e2-b5a8-44ea-9e4d-96f70c6d8c90.png (760x622, 58K)

Left out ritsu is best ritsu

Attached: Hes got a gun!.jpg (500x360, 17K)

Attached: Dz2SwE-V4AEKkQT.jpg large.jpg (1197x1357, 119K)

Ritsu is for ntr.

Attached: fde2299451255d7d78fff1a85ddf56a8.png (800x711, 375K)

>All the Reigen x Tome shit in Pixiv since Reigen ended

Disgusting, at least I can throw the Reimob shit as part of the usual Fujoshit degeneracy.

He couldn't even stop/calm down ???, He's that pathetic

Attached: smug hooni.jpg (800x900, 94K)

I'm not gay but Reigen is delicious

I've only seen one image of ReigenXTome unless you're not talking about explicit stuff

reminder that Reigen is a reworked Onizuka

Attached: onizuka 2.jpg (640x631, 52K)

Water is wet.

Attached: 1551485552545.png (722x724, 134K)

Attached: L1y6vd2yo1_540.png (540x489, 67K)

Attached: 6vd2yo2_540.png (540x489, 44K)

今回はクリエイタースペシャル!!!! ゲストは、立川譲監督&キャラクターデザイン・亀田祥倫さん!!! 様々な制作秘話が聞ける貴重な回になりました!!! あれっ、伊藤さんがまた苦しそう……(笑)
This time Creator Special !!!! The guest is Yo Tachikawa & Character Design-Kaeda Yoshitoshi !!! It is a valuable occasion to hear various production secret stories !!! ……(Lol)

twitter.com/mobpsycho_anime/status/111215759082433741

Gintoki + Onizuka + Steve = Reigen.

From Blues Clues?

Don't forget pic related

Attached: Nick_Sly_Fox_Render.png (350x429, 136K)

Nobody remembers Fantastic Mr. Fox

Attached: bonk.gif (540x300, 2.02M)

That's Robin Hood from the Disney movie

I do. I remember seeing the movie in theaters when it came out in 2009

Thats clearly Todd from the fox and the hound

Really?
I don't remember Korbo being that furry

CuddleNEET.

>Korbo
?

What the fuck happened to Shimazaki after he teleported away from Mob?

Attached: tumblr_pp3owxXOvY1tnta13o1_500.png (500x363, 71K)

i want to smell his hair

Attached: 1553285264376.jpg (750x1015, 123K)

No one knows, and I certainly don't care

Hnn stinky

Attached: tumblr_pozu7onyIo1uoec05o1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 530K)

Legends tell that he shut himself in a room and binged netflix movies for two weeks, too shaken up by the experience to notice he couldn't see shit.

stinky
neet
feet

Attached: Dzl-anZUYAI1iKb.png (1199x848, 195K)

Dude could be a fucking god tier park ranger. Teleportation hax would let him finish his duties in minutes then goof around with the ample free time.

Yuck

I'm behind on the episodes but the Claw boss arc was my least favorite arc in the manga because it spent so much time introducing literally whos and felt too by-the-book shonen compared to the other arcs. Does the anime do it justice?

for you

Attached: D2bAm2WUwAEBZ-b.jpg (932x421, 63K)

Oh no.

Attached: D2wJbwfVAAA-xYI.jpg (900x1200, 113K)

I'm such a sap for the single dad au I wrote a little mini scenario based on it

Attached: 15538056401226108595735522204796.png (598x829, 447K)

Anime rushes through the introduction of literally whos. Every episode after episode 9 is stellar

Attached: D2s0djPWoAEwc6H.jpg large.jpg (742x742, 131K)

Care to post it?

I'm sorry. Why do people care about Serizawa, the brocoli head with stubble who's fucking ugly. I want Simazaki with sexy voice who speaks with proper manner.

Sure.
"ungegh.. wh-who's there?" Reigen asked groggily, his eyes still half shut. After going through the effort to focus on what was in front of him he saw Mob, who looked quite sad. "Shige, what's wrong?" Reigen sat up fully now, concerned about why his son had come to him this late at night.
"I had a bad dream..." Mob muttered, tears starting to form in his eyes. Reigen looked sadly at his little boy, he hated seeing him cry. "Do you wanna sleep here with me?" Reigen asked, smiling gently. Mob nodded and hopped up on Reigens bed, looking a lot less upset. After getting cozy Mob looked up at his dad and said, "You'll protect me from the bad dreams right?"
"Hmph, they've got nothing on the great Reigen Arataka! Bad dreams cower before me!" Reigen said haughtily with a smug grin on his face. Mob giggled softly and nuzzled his dad, falling asleep soon after. "Goodnight." Reigen whispered, giving his son a kiss on the head before falling asleep

It's big boy season.

Attached: D24YzPyX0AEJBK6.jpg (938x1200, 134K)

From Stranger things

Cute.

Attached: foto_0000000620180112101525.jpg (580x360, 35K)

Cute as fuck. Reimob is god tier, as ship and platonic.

Attached: 352626.png (543x783, 169K)

heh

shimazaki is a stuck up cunt with swamp ass leather pants
serizawa is a gentle soul who would treat you right.
maybe you'll understand when you're older, little girl.

Attached: 60125313_p14.jpg (935x1065, 225K)

And you know his dick is huge.

And he'd be so eager to please and ready to learn.
Breaking in a 30 year old version is a pleasure known to only the highest calibur of Stacey Thundercunts.

Attached: D18ryK6UcAEfGAf.jpg (848x1199, 160K)

But Garou vs Metal Bat is the best part of the manga.

*virgin

>Kaguya is over
>5Toubun is over
>Mob will be over tomorrow
At least JoJo and Shieldbro are still ongoing. But they aren't enough to fill the void.

>shieldshit

Attached: hmhmhm.jpg (277x363, 30K)

Well at least Tiger and Bunny season 2 is coming.

But damn, i just want more Mobu.

Attached: 1550372213565.png (600x505, 236K)

Only fags will understand Serizawa's appeal. I'm fags.

Truly hope that the anime will turn out a different ending than the manga did, since I was so sad for Mob in the last chapter. I just hope we see Mob and Tsubomi together in the anime.

Carole and Tuesday which is airing spring season seems pretty cool. I don't expect it to have the same level of sakuga but it's a Bones animation directed by Shinichiro Watanabe.

How was that forced? Reigen has done nothing but that sort of advice the entire show. Mob finally caught on.

No.

Eat shit, brainlet.

Also they could knock the reingen manga in one episode to tie everything up. There's absolutely no shortage of material

Attached: D289XSqWkAIuYfk.jpg (1389x2048, 364K)

The Reigen Manga definitely couldn't fit in a single episode. Maybe 4 to 6 episodes

Reigen is ugly and his ass is flat.

Fuck it. This was great user. Steeling it for my webcomic. Or at least fanart.

Fuck off fujoshit

Nah

Attached: D289XSsX4AA-sSp.jpg (1804x2048, 280K)

>Also they could knock the reingen manga in one episode
Why the fuck are you people so hellbent on rushing the pace of the adaptation? It would take more than one episode to keep a decent pace without compromising the storytelling.

Attached: 08e03007-3c1f-4253-8556-5a8e6afd1e08.png (380x366, 13K)

What if Reigen genuinely doesn't know that Ritsu dislikes him and just thinks he is shy.

I just woke up so my mind is still foggy and therefore excuse me if I say dumb shit now. But is this fanart or an episode screencap? Either way source?

I'm rewatching episode 11 and Mogami's scene is incredible, the way it uses shifts in perspective to reinforce the character's mood, actions and dialogues. Who did that scene?

I know that almost everyone here loves Mob Psycho 100 and rightfully so, but no show is flawless.
What is your nitpick/major gripe with it? It can be arc, character or just specific moment.

Sometimes, One forgets a character exists. Ritsu, Teru and Serizawa have fallen victims to his forgetfulness. I also have major gripes about how Reigen manga ended. Seems like Reigen was a static character. It wasn't very satisfying for me.

Might be an unpopular opinion but Dimple surviving after the Broccoli arc. I was glad to see him in the finale, but it really took away from some of the weight of his growth and sacrifice. There was really no reason for him to come back. It would've been perfect to have him just move on as a ghost who's fulfilled his unfinished business. It would've been the perfect complete character arc. And also the wasted potential of Shou and Mezato.

Really minor gripe, but adapting Mob's dream about Tsubomi as an actual part of Mob's past kinda contradicts what is established in the final arc.
A more bigger gripe is Mob Psycho 100 II episode 9. It's just not a very good episode. For an episode made to establish a high stakes arc they just cram as much shit as possible into a single episode. The result is an episode that feels like it doesn't have as much care as the rest of series. It's a bit bittersweet though, because that means they didn't have to rush the more important moments of the season.

Attached: got em.png (1802x923, 2.19M)

Hm how would you, if you were One, explain how Reigen can go to Mob at that scene where he came back?

It's been a while since I read the ending but Reigen admitting he was a fraud is what ultimately stopped Shigeo in the end right? I'd say just have Reigen get beat up a bit, cut out the Dimple reveal, and go straight to Reigen blurting out that he doesn't have psychic powers before the final blow is dealt. Either that or have Serizawa swoop in and save Reigen if we really needed another source of protection.
It'd be a nice parallel to the Claw Arc and Reigen could have just as easily asked Serizawa to back off like he did with Dimple. I also think it makes more sense for Serizawa to be able to hold off Shigeo as opposed to Dimple possessing a guy with no latent psychic powers whatsoever.

I think he meant that if they need material to fill a season (since that's everyone's biggest reason to doubt S3), they could adapt the reigen manga

I agree, but I can't help but laugh whenever ONE actually admits he forgot about character de. Like the twins during the claw boss fight which he replied with an omake how they played dead because of the crazy violence happening

Makes sense. I like it. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I think there are enough crazy omakes around to fill up a whole cour. They can also put some anime-original content like maybe Serizawa and Reigen go on an exorcism without Mob or something. The 3rd season can be more "slice-of-life" this way. I think the best part of MP100 has always been its SOL elements.

Keiichiro Watanabe

>go straight to Reigen blurting out that he doesn't have psychic powers
I agree about the possibility of Serizawa replacing Dimple, however just Reigen telling the truth before the final blow feels cheap. It's what Mogami said before how he might only say that to save his own live. Sure in Reigen's case it would be because he truly cares about Mob, but if I were ONE I would still avoid creating confusement or drama around a cliché like that.

Thanks user.

delete this

>It's what Mogami said before how he might only say that to save his own live
Fair point. The only thing that kind of separates that situation from Reigen is that Reigen went in with the full knowledge he could die, intentionally risking his life. He also already planned to tell Mob the truth from the beginning, which is why he was heading there in the first place. So it wouldn't be some last minute, final, empty attempt to save his ass. But I do agree having him tell Mob during a moment of temporary peace makes it more impactful since it puts the full focus on Reigen's care for Mob.

Yeah which is why I said that in Reigen's case it wouldn't be about saving himself but saving Mob. But you would obviously still have some brainlets who will interpretate it Reigen was just pleading for his life rather than show care to Mob. And perhaps 'Shigeo' would also say Reigen is only saying it now to save his life. I think it really is better to avoid a situation like that and like you said do it the way ONE wrote it anyway. Make Reigen say it in a moment of temporary peace

I'm happy about getting Tiger & Bunny 2 but that will probably air next year, or the one after that, but we do have some good stuff next season, more Mob would be so great but giving the studio proper time to make a masterpiece is fine too; I won't mind if both Mob and Taibani take the time they need to be really awesome.

Attached: 4ZZ2HGa.jpg (696x1200, 202K)

Why does he looks like a kpop idol.

Why do K-pop idols look like Mob? Those idols must be such lazy cheaters.

Glad fujo cancer has ended.

Wait, which part of the story are they covering?

Then don't watch the final episode.

Tbh the next to arcs felt pretty flat imho. They really shouldn't have made the first arc the best one

King+Fubuki+Garou+tournament, ends with elder centipede.

Won't be underwhelming if Bones is involved.

Don’t worry we’ll get S2 of OPM in a little more than a week. It’ll be way better with much higher production value and animation.

Nice bait, faggot.

Attached: 1394476852419.gif (260x260, 2.46M)

Lewd mob

>tumblr

Since moonrune names all have meanings, what does Reigen's mean?

Lewd my son mob

is there an official picture of Teru where he isn't looking at Mob?

Attached: klvn0utxp8p21.jpg (647x898, 145K)

I don't want it to end bros. I only recently got into Mob and I regret that it's ending so soon now. ;_;

Attached: 1553107577717.jpg (1605x2048, 329K)

What stopped you from jumping on the hype train sooner? One would think Mob is one of the few shows this season really worth spending more time on.

LOVE BEAM

Attached: LOVE.jpg (1200x750, 60K)

I'm honestly not sure. I think I was under the impression that it was like OPM in that it was more of a gag/comedic work so I kept pushing off watching it. I finally started it after all the talk about the Reigen arc. Hate that I didn't get into it sooner.

Same. I thought the premise was similar to OPM: not that deep, just jokes and fighting but with espers instead of heroes. I saw so many meta and shit about the Reigen arc I decided to check it out

Fujos should be lined up against a wall and get shot by a firing squad

>Reigen arc
Really, the best fucking arc.

Attached: cursed.png (892x880, 165K)

Pucci?

Toichiro has weird looking eyebrows. But wtf is up with the froglips here

There's still no chance of getting figures is there?

Attached: ZT1r6z72oo2540.png (540x474, 248K)

Sadly, no. Season 2 is flopping so goodbye figures.

Don't guise your shitpost as an honest reply dickhead

>telmob
What

Attached: c55e148091705a36bab315650a37e4ea.png (1500x738, 748K)

sex

Someone’s jealous that OPM fags are getting the better S2

Spiritual/magical

Isn't it Spiritual Illusion?

Attached: much better.gif (538x301, 2.61M)

Attached: b59bd1334e.jpg (809x278, 25K)

Maybe, I'm just going off my memory

Do you know what Mob's is? I know the kanji for Shigeo can also be pronounced mobu

Why does teru look like bakugou's mom

Thats different and wrong, that's the joke which can be done by saying his name, and the kanji is incorrect

The kanjis in reigen are 霊幻 which stand for spirit/soul and illusion/fantasy
The kanjis in Arataka are 新隆 which stand for new and I'm not sure I but I think the seocnd one is flourish

Not that user. It's 茂夫

Oh I know the spelling, I just wanted to know what it meant

It can be pronounced as Mo and Bu, yes. It means something like overgrown man

So his name literally translates to new flourishing spirit? Makes sense I think?

Technically also new flourishing fake spirit, since it has the kanji for illusion in there? Certainly fits. I do love thought out japanese names

>Overgrown man
Doesn't really make sense for mobs character does it

Attached: Mob & Reigen.jpg (939x1113, 101K)

It's the parents putting high expectations on him

says you

Attached: wDy0tPR.png (959x786, 988K)

>Mob san
No thank you

been in a bit of a drawing rut lately. any art requests before Mob Psycho is fucking over

Attached: h.png (420x420, 24K)

I'm glad it doesnt go on forever

Reigen goes to greet ritsu with a handshake, but ritsu slaps his hand away and hisses at him, leaving Reigen very confused at what just happened

Reigen in a wedding tuxedo.

Reigen finding out he has a fan club that wants to fuck him, maybe him seeing a poster for it?

My only comfort is the delusion that the people behind this series will work on future adaptation of jujutsu kaisen hopefully.

Serizawa

I'd imagine ritsu was the little brat of the two, he comes off as a kid who would've been

Attached: 2qIHCkUcAErxvi.jpg (1575x2048, 466K)

reigen and serizawa on a date but it gets ruined by whichever ex-super 5 member of your choice

Teru's always invading Mob's personal space

Attached: 1552676991946.png (2048x1766, 3.43M)

>Big Mobu fucking Reigen
Best end

Mob doesn't seem to mind most of the time

Attached: 15539707959577865305615806531467.png (1191x1278, 629K)

He reminds me of a cat that kind of just resigns itself to being constantly shown affection to by its owner

Attached: 1552691255096.png (964x995, 735K)

less than 24 hours for the final episode
kill me

Japan is really into April Fool's. Mob's finale airs on April 1st. Inb4 fake season 3 announcement. That's what would finally push me over the edge.

Attached: a7b240401b6faf846e1e7e218daeee235639e80cad4faaa17831e0f5465da7c3.png (1093x1223, 2.61M)

I wonder what kind of cat teru would be

Sorry about the delay, kind of a complicated request

Attached: handshake.jpg (640x800, 145K)

No it's fine! Thanks drawfag

He was the one who challenged those middle scholar bullies, so yeah he is hotheaded and probably had some temper tantrums as a toddler

Morgami arc was great.
Shut up manga readers!

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2019/03/30-1/interview-mob-psychos-director-is-changing-hearts-and-getting-in-trouble-with-the-president-of-bones

Attached: E4214D7D-C20A-42C7-A0C1-9298D6583974.jpg (1244x538, 264K)

Lewd mob

I know you put this here to laugh at it but Serizawa's puppy eyes are genuinely cute.

That's pretty good.

Attached: best life drown.png (1412x1980, 992K)

God tier, i love Ritsu and Reigen relationship.

10/10 would smooch cheek

Pic related

Attached: oowoo.jpg (800x450, 58K)

Kek that perfectly captures their relationship

Who's he getting married to?

Attached: isnt-gay-marriage-illegal-in-japan.jpg (640x800, 86K)

Security guard ekubo

I can hear the security guard-hating user being triggered in the distance.

Shigeo

Does Reigen look better with brown hair?

Attached: 15539739445054753092099440688730.png (1405x1787, 1.27M)

he always hot desu

I can imagine him pulling mob up to the stand and saying "You can come out now honey." and Mob just looking incredibly confused

>no april fools art
Damn, goodbye season 3.

It's 2 A.M. in Japan. If they're doing something for April Fools it's way too early to know for certain. Wait until it's noon time for them or even after the episode airs.
Anyways, here's the April Fools art from last year since it's relevant again I suppose.

Attached: mob_aprilfool.png (500x500, 494K)

Attached: reigen_aprilfool.png (500x500, 492K)

CUTE!

>Flower boy Mob

My heart

Attached: reigenfuckers-unite.jpg (640x800, 112K)

>The hamburger picture
Kek

Beautiful

Does anyone have that vid compiling all the messages being horny for him?

I want to fuck reigen

youtube.com/watch?v=3Um3KrQWEls

Draw the kids (mainly mob, ritsu, tome etc) finding out Reigen has a fanclub wanting to fuck him

I've seen this so many times and I still laugh. thank you user

Attached: 1547054846928.jpg (2000x1267, 557K)

Holy shit, i need this.

Attached: 15540493486138620393901121223068.png (810x1684, 515K)

>loss
Amazing

Obligatory

Attached: 1551887771992.jpg (1764x1537, 539K)

Attached: pull the lever serizawa!.png (1280x720, 344K)

Please do

Attached: [b]itsu.png (1100x740, 465K)

People don't want a rushed adaptation, they just think they're gonna get one. I feel like we're in a weird place of like 7-10 episodes. Too much material for a movie too little material for a season. The most likely way to end it would be an OVA series.

Attached: reactions.jpg (800x800, 148K)

>aliens
>Teru thristy for Mob
This is everything I hoped for, based user

>The subtle terumob
Smooth drawfag, very smooth

Attached: 1553378219637740783227634602875.png (333x565, 255K)

Perfect

Attached: nice.jpg (1199x596, 80K)

Me.

>final episode comes out on the most inhospitable day for actual discussion
oof

Ritsu best boy.

>lewding reigen
Why? He is pure.

Attached: D2ffPOCUwAAem-n.jpg (1000x1826, 146K)

I didn't draw pic related for this request specifically but might as well post it

Attached: mwah.jpg (1086x611, 153K)

Reigen gives erotic massages for a living.

Attached: 1484695741934.jpg (600x720, 36K)

>We are finally going to witness 100% Kindness
Probably my single most favourite moment in the manga. When it first came out I thought it would be the end. The twist afterwards is amazing foreshadowing by ONE and the most amazing chekov's gun.

Attached: DyPhbjnV4AEqwvX.jpg (1200x1200, 321K)

Reigen eats lonely OL pussy as a side-gig.

Attached: 62552375_p4_master1200.jpg (1147x1200, 682K)

He does it like this.

Attached: c o n s u m e.jpg (1280x720, 217K)

Unrelated to your post but I really wish there was more cool paint on glass stuff from Miyo Sato in season 2. She's done some cool stuff here and there but not as much as S1.
Last episode she did a really cool thing with Serizawa though

Why is Reigen so hot here?

why is reigen so hot in general

Hot but in a rat kinda way.

Attached: 1549920401353.jpg (960x1199, 246K)

hot in a "what the fuck happened to my heterosexuality" kind of way

It got exorcised.

Attached: 1553349626001.jpg (2048x1989, 376K)

>That blep
Cute!

Calm down reigen fuckers

They deleted their account. I hate when artists I love do that!

Attached: 15521889742683357937504923821897.png (2048x1626, 3.12M)

in the pussy like

Attached: 70483018_p2_master1200.jpg (740x860, 236K)

Cute.

Attached: 5356.png (800x1022, 201K)

god i wanna _peg him

Attached: tumblr_pn4sy71MSt1tnzuyno1_1280.jpg (800x800, 177K)

Post your face how you feel about tomorrow approaching faster and faster...

Attached: nothing to worry about.jpg (580x282, 182K)

Attached: 73566398_p54.jpg (482x800, 267K)

:)

I have mixed feelings

Attached: 0d878bfc4b4de4ba4f98fbd0a5b1812337dfcfac677c4f1b30544bf567c058ed.jpg (400x394, 28K)

I'm gonna miss these threads.

Attached: 1553051008250.jpg (500x750, 58K)

Attached: 96297d11e3.jpg (836x764, 60K)

Attached: 1515117635901957925713.png (900x750, 443K)

Attached: smug mob.jpg (1920x1080, 701K)

Why would April fool's art heighten the chances of a season 3?

Why is Reigen such best boy?

This. Barring the shitposters you guys were really fun to talk to

Attached: sad nanika.gif (498x278, 1.2M)

Attached: 1553873631998.jpg (250x250, 6K)

So is this last fight going to be as amazing or even better than the Mogami one or the recent one with teleporter guy? I don't see anyone talking about it so I guess not that much.

We've been talking about it for the last week, user. This is the calm before the storm. Needless to say it's going to be amazing.

Read this fag

Cozy

Attached: 15540684355601324268211230238662.png (2048x1603, 1.4M)

Lewd mob

>no more reigen ass
Why live?

Attached: fat ass.jpg (450x926, 72K)

SHHH MOBU IS SLEPPING!

Attached: dreams.png (828x705, 99K)

Time to lewd him

WAKE UP MOB!!

Attached: 40c7918d07f8e6bd273eb6fc0d13560e.jpg (1004x799, 140K)

Doesn't really say anything specifically about today's episode but okay.

Shimateru: broke
Shimaminister: woke

Attached: dusbdjdndnak138_+.jpg (709x1000, 291K)

NOW REIGEN, THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY.

Attached: D1dW752VsAAQYr1.jpg (700x930, 130K)

RITSU!

I can't tell if this image is cursed or blessed

Attached: 4d93Bit1tlya1lo1_1280.png (1280x888, 1.15M)

Lewd ritsu too

Sleep tight Mobber.

Shou...

Bro have you seen Index III? It looks like utter dogshit. Especially compared to the kinography we got in S2

Attached: Misaka v Mugino 3.webm (853x480, 2.93M)

What are the chances they adapt Reigen ?

>no more Reigenposting to vent my sexual frustration
I might die.

Attached: i have been fucking my shit up for the last 20 years.jpg (217x320, 14K)

Attached: Mob sleep.png (500x1427, 1.37M)

No, they are pure.

Attached: D2p0d8NUcAAy2SO.jpg (900x1200, 276K)

Will 13 be a full hour?

Vote for your favourite players to represent Yea Forums in the upcoming 2019 Spring Babby Cup
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScGVwubBVeeRd35BKrWNsO4heIXEmqeXy8HeqOF02agceNAGA/viewform

>I really wish there was more cool paint on glass stuff from Miyo Sato in season 2
Me too, I wonder if it was because she had other projects or just Tachikawa's decision, probably the later. At least the few paintings she did where great, the one of Mob during episode 1 was really funny and the one of the stalker for episode 3 really helped to sell the creepiness factor.
It was also cool she got to use sand this season.

>Posting this without Ritsu's reaction
C'mon user

Thats not as funny without the Ritsu omake

So, with the information that Shigeo can be said as Mobu... is Reigen calling him Mobu because of that?

What does Kurai even mean?

Mob is the japanese word for a background character or somesuch.

He doesn't even get it.

I wonder how we are going to feel once all of this is over. It really fully depends on how well this final clash is going to be adapted by Bones.
I hope they can deliver.

I mean the fight will look amazing but it depends on how much you liked the Mogami episode. I imagine it'll be like that, with dialogue cut down a bit shorter to extend the fight itself.

Does anyone have a better higher quality photo of this? I want to put it on a birthday cake.

Attached: mob-psycho-100-s-reigen-1138757-1280x0.jpg (1280x719, 92K)

Attached: 1549752011161.jpg (1600x913, 135K)

Someone posted that pic with a bigger bg in one of the previous threads. No idea if it was better quality though. Have you checked the official site?

Tsubomi and Mob scenes when

First arc of the next season. They'll have their first conversation in years then.

Attached: 1554022819185.png (1200x851, 412K)

Is it cute

>no reigen fucking evil mob
Sad as fuck

Attached: 78742.png (1126x1000, 514K)

Mobs reaction to the convo is very cute

3 arcs left. It's going to be season 3 or a rushed/shitty OVA/movie. This should be obvious. They have the perfect amount for another season

Attached: reigenfull.jpg (1200x1725, 519K)

1000% Reigen vs Claw Boss, who wins?
It'd be pretty much a repeat of last arc with Mob lending him his power to fight Claw but this time he'd have to put in effort I think.

buying a birthday cake for yourself is just sad.

Squishy cheeks.

Attached: 1547511557082.gif (500x283, 2.81M)

Here.

Attached: 1.jpg (640x963, 90K)

Reigen doesn't fuck kids and I have proof.

Attached: reigen loves milk.jpg (647x709, 128K)

He only fucks one kid and that's mob, he's not that much of a degenerate to go behind mobs back like that

Attached: 15539814398091474331555466640636.png (600x1200, 540K)

That filename is the best punchline I've seen today.

True, Reigen is just Mobsexual.

Attached: DSxWslJVwAEgQ_d.jpg (875x595, 98K)

>reigen loves milk

Attached: milk boy.png (500x284, 251K)

Not that kind of milk, you nasty bitch.

Attached: sex pervert.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

I wish I had the chance to play that game, the outfits seemed cute. What's the name of the game?

Why not both?

Attached: bi mob best mob.png (676x374, 149K)

Either way, kids don't have DCT.

I just wanna see him and Tsubomi hold hands or something man

Hetfags...

Attached: ba bakana!.png (882x882, 562K)

12-13 more hours boys.

Mob x Emi is purer and far better of a ship than any gay ship in this show.
Shou x Ritsu is very cute though

Tumblr bitches think making Japanese characters look black is a personality trait. There are dark-skinned/very tanned Asians yes (coming from an Asian with tanned skin) but I don't think it would be to the extent that they look like an entire different race.

Give me a season 3 right now!!

Attached: D3BWmSMWwAYQzy2.jpg (842x1024, 79K)

This. I'm not Asian but it is ridiculous how common it is, pretty ironic that the asian artists draw the characters skin like in the show and not brown just for brownie points

Attached: 15536502967359039726928743306422.png (1080x360, 206K)

On the plus side, now the gay pedophiles will move on to their next FotM.

I ain't watching seasonal shit, I still have a truckload of past anime on my to do list

You guys have anything planned for the finale to celebrate? I'm gonna try and get some takoyaki.

I have my math class to fret over tomorrow, that and the fact that the show -and therefore all the content- is going to be gone is just gonna make my stress induced eczema even worse

Attached: 15535382475289029173486755429896.png (862x725, 252K)

cool I'm glad we all know that about you now

Attached: 65590836_p3.jpg (800x800, 324K)

ReiMob is so fucking cute.

This

Attached: 15538956396642970137213556284105.png (565x800, 153K)

I've heard worse from people here

These threads are forever doomed to be fagshit.

it's always very embarrassing to see teenage tumblr expats posting their obese black scottish paraplegic lesbian trans boy reigen on pixiv, being utterly ignored by all the jp artists. they must find it very confusing.
a self-indulgent headcanon or two is all fine and good, but after a certain point why not just make your own oc?

Attached: 1552187622112.jpg (1951x1785, 382K)

You fags posting femMob are fucking delusional. That kid is more manly than any of you fucks will ever be.

it doesn't make your incredibly specific oversharing any less embarrassing or unnecessary. talk about reigen's armpits like a normal person.

How is he gonna fit all that inside him?

Attached: 1eb5e8e2863191d5d88943bcb83967bf.jpg (600x752, 71K)

They are the best relationship of the manga, by far.

Attached: large.jpg (500x567, 151K)

For some reason I read as dimples armpits first, does he even have armpits?Yes ritsu, cry harder

Can they even make a season 3 out of only the last few arcs?

Yea Forums and nip twitter is the only safe place for Reimobfags?

/cm/, /y/, and pixiv are safe too, but that's about it

Attached: gabe.gif (480x292, 3.48M)

there's no reason you couldn't do a 10 episode season. AoT this season will be 10 episodes.

Which tsubomi looks better?

Attached: DwkxPTnVsAEL0Tg.png (800x660, 229K)

Sad, they are such a cute and pure pairing.

Manga Tsubomi is so much prettier to me.

I prefer manga Tsubomi. She has a much more interesting look.

Attached: 61705747_p13.png (1000x1500, 34K)

The only thing I don't like about reimob is that it helped birth shimateru, which is a fucking terrible ship

Manga but the anime is cute too.

I love reimob but shimateru is just meme, Teru deserves better.

Thank god it's ending.
Fujos ruined MP100 threads for me

Sakurai is a babe. I hope his marriage to Koyama goes well.

Attached: tumblr_pp1xe0zWDO1v5wg9zo1_540.png (540x420, 88K)

reiterumob is my ot3

Attached: D20p_4zU4AIsnY3.png (640x640, 809K)

Why is Ritsu so unpopular here? He is cute and a brocon.

Mob is not a fag, and Reigen is not a pedo.

Which 100% is your favorite? Courage is one of mine, I love my sparkly son
Cause he's a whiny little bitchbaby

Attached: 15522751475825842428288477986435.png (600x849, 437K)

He's fucking boring.

Post lewd of it

Yea Forums is full of mobfags and reigenfags, they give a shit about the other characters.

For Mob? Ecstasy. Overall? 1000% Reigen.

Attached: CthQP_5VIAAIJye.jpg (1000x707, 134K)

He’s relationship with his nii san is cute

Oh 1000% Reigen was fucking badass
He has an unhealthy obsession with his niisan

Bitchy-looking manga Tsubomi is better.

S-shishou

Attached: DqDDjYtVsAYnpSO.jpg (1000x1200, 131K)

Please don't lewd Mob.

Mob this is a Christian board

Manga

Attached: CpBxQL2UEAEPQ7_.jpg (620x750, 80K)

He isn't though, he's really low T. That's why he can't gain muscle.

He's so feminine that he passed as a girl in that 1st season episode LMAO

He's prepubescent. Give him a few years of body improvement.

Attached: 66940129_p14.jpg (1094x820, 137K)

>That's why he can't gain muscle.
Good, soft boys are best boys

Attached: 1553023922627780042903608351952.png (713x880, 425K)

>ywn be able to pat mobs tummy
Why live

Ritsu is in love with his cute nii san

Lewd them both

Tell me who would win already you imbeciles

But mob didn’t run away this time

>gay
>incest
>pedo
I guess what they say about anime/manga being a pedo containment medium is right after all

Boss. Reigen ran out of gas in minutes

As much as I don't like tsubomi I must admit the idea of her and mob being friends is pretty cute

Attached: CwLot4bUIAEo7GJ.jpg (720x1280, 143K)

SHHH MOB AND REIGEN WANT TO FUCK AND SLEEP

Attached: 66754323.png (570x800, 85K)

Every thread.

Attached: D2MrmWHUwAAN25c.jpg (1142x856, 124K)

It’s why mob psycho is more popular than one punch man in Japan.

Shota con are in right now. Mob is a cute shota boy who artists from japan and Korea love to lewd.

It’s why dororo is popular too . Another shouta loli to lewd this season

^_^

Hot

Attached: 15540866157425957067499924102840.png (1052x1189, 730K)

But not as hot as the robe from the official daki.

Attached: 70794176_p9.png (800x917, 394K)

I didn't remember Reigen having gyno

Lewd mob my son

終わっちゃうーーー ウソだといってくれーー

It's over, let's say it's a lie.

twitter.com/59033ihcimihsoy/status/1112524860251500544

Oh no, goodbye season 3.

I shan't.

Attached: 1546854386626.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

The season is over dumb ass

Do it!
Do it!

Lewd it!
Lewd it!

>mob is “it”

Absolutely amazing
twitter.com/arandomroadsign/status/1112370636343533568

Attached: 1550546160166.jpg (600x1260, 87K)

Lewd mob

I love soft Mob.

I love lewd mob

No, Mob is pure. But Fem!Mob is for lewd.

Attached: 367357.jpg (1024x682, 156K)

>Teru having a crush on fem!mob
Really cute

This series should have been a shoujo.

Attached: 64098391_p63.jpg (721x1008, 1.1M)

No thank you, we have enough of those

Attached: 15145035031322036278134.png (197x244, 69K)

Some of these are really fucking weird, not gonna lie

Let's skip to the part of the story where Serizawa dicks down Reigen.

Attached: 1553915376538.jpg (900x567, 155K)

Attached: abused.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

Reminder
google.com/search?q=internet sex symbol&source=lnms&tbm=isch

He really is.

Attached: D2PCms_UwAEq-aZ.jpg (754x1024, 157K)

Why the fuck is there so much Mob x Reigen shit when Mob likes Tsubomi and he's just a kid?

It'd be the best anime with a female cast, no contest. I like it more with male Mob, but as I watched it today I was thinking
>Man I sure wish there was a fun female anime like this with nice action and drama that wasn't a fanservice fest

It's nice of them to help Mob with his leg stretches

Attached: 1553906197707.jpg (1200x1003, 496K)

Fujos are degenerates who don't care for consent or canon

Who knows.

Attached: 21563.jpg (450x1162, 104K)

>have to wait for s3 for her to get any screentime again
fug

Attached: cutie.png (454x428, 49K)

Ritsu not liking Reigen much is very obvious in the story and all but i think the fandom goes a little overboard with it sometimes. Ritsu felt Reigen was taking advantage of his brother and he just found him to be kind of a prick, both which.... aren't wrong assessments. But he doesn't outright Hate reigen and he respect the importance he has to Mob and all

Attached: 2042812.jpg (800x1067, 720K)

It's funny tho

Attached: Walking faster.png (1000x1000, 530K)

Female Teru is my weakness

Attached: teruk.jpg (563x674, 73K)

Yes. I’m not sure if you realize this user, but this season also adapted 3 arcs

how in the everloving fuck is that shitposting

>no more mob and reigen
Is time to die.

Attached: 73630141_p0.png (1404x1586, 1.62M)

Attached: 90d.gif (329x302, 6K)

At least they included the club's omake.

Attached: x11.png (661x1013, 308K)

Reigen spin off!

Attached: 73750543.png (756x954, 253K)

Mob x Tsubomi is like the second worst hetship though. Mob x Emi is my favorite ship.

Mob x Tsubomi is good, Emi is just a meme.

Attached: D18dVRgUYAE48qm.jpg (1666x2048, 221K)

Thanks doc

Attached: Thumbs Up.gif (540x304, 819K)

I hope this facebook shit doesn't affect the threads for the finale too much.

>opm premiere
>april fools
>like!
Rip last ep thread

Are you kidding? It's only been up for an hour or two and almost every regular thread has been archived. We won't be talking about it until Tuesday.

話し合いで解決
'Solved by discussion'

Attached: D3CzB2sU0AABZRs.jpg (1536x2048, 242K)

Attached: D3C0BUrVYAE2wh5.jpg (2048x1450, 625K)

Should've been Serizawa rather than Shou.