Hokuto No Ken

This is a thread for one of the manliest anime and one of the finest manga ever created. The fact that literally every martial-arts based series made afterwards has copied it in one form or another is testament to that fact. Muso Tensei has practically become a staple as a result.
>Raoh vs Kenshiro remains unsurpassed as the pinnacle of dramatic battles

Attached: 1552828128471.jpg (400x400, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6UmEch1eRXo
youtu.be/avceH9LjtUs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Kenshiro and a tiger- Hokuto no Ken.jpg (597x961, 223K)

Attached: 1552761530662.jpg (261x227, 33K)

Genuine question. Why don't I ever see shit like 'this is one of the womanliest x ever created'.

>one of the finest manga ever created
Too bad the scans are shit.

Some are alright

Attached: 1552758605766.png (1761x1393, 729K)

Not even the most dramatic fight in the first half of the manga. I implore everyone to read the Toki Gaiden because it expanded on this pretty nicely.

That's Kurenai Onnajuku.

Attached: Fist_Of_The_North_Star_v12_c04_-_021.jpg (608x1010, 142K)

I make sure to listen to ATATATATATA when I need to pump myself up during weights
youtu.be/6UmEch1eRXo

Still mad about that shitty second part

>Genuine question. Why don't I ever see shit like 'this is one of the womanliest x ever created'.
because we there is already a word for it its called gayest

Raoh vs Toki?

Kaioh vs Kenshiro.

youtu.be/avceH9LjtUs

Attached: 25157.png (150x170, 4K)

It wasn't that bad. At least the action still delivers.

>retconned the entire brother lore (best part of the manga) for the sake of shoving a shittier version of Raoh into the story

Attached: 3ca4ed474adeb64435cd3890ed17e1bb.jpg (702x1024, 398K)

Yes, but you're doing it wrong if you still take it seriously at that point. Just enjoy the stream of asspulls, GAR and eighties camp for what it is.

She'd still kick your ass five ways to Sunday

> one of the manliest
actually, Hokuto no ken doesnt udnerstand manliness as stuff like Ashita no joe, Rokudenashi blues or Slam Dunk do

> one of the finest
influential for being a proto battle shonen, but it turns mediocre in the middle simply for being unsanely repetitive. That manga should been 1/3 of what it last and maybe we could talk about a good product

>The fact that literally every martial-arts

Hokuto no ken martial arts? you mean neketsu aka battle shonen, and not, Dragon ball had an even bigger impact in battle shonen. And it didnt went downhill till Cell´s arc. while Hokuto no ken went downhill way before Raohs arc.
Muso tensei sucks

lot of fights in naruto before the end of Pain´s arc are way better than Raoh vs Kenshiro. that tells how mediocre something like hokuto no ken is. manga for incels pretending to be manly. pure muscle. 0% brain

JAGI BEST BOI
HE DID NOTHING WRONG

Yeah, i know
but it's influnce in that era big buff dude
that's a plus for me

BASED