Why was it so garbage?

Why was it so garbage?

Attached: 111111111111.jpg (220x325, 25K)

>hey lets have the MCs be terrorists but they won't kill or harm anyone

Five meme engrish and main girl being about as interesting as a cardboard cutout.

Nice idea and setting, really shit execution. The OST is great though. Still listen to it sometimes.

Yer kidding

Teenage super geniuses is always a dumb idea outside of shonen and comedies.

>The OST is great though.
The bike scene is fucking godly because of that. Gave me chills when i saw it.

It wasn't garbage, just underwhelming for not delivering on its cool premise.
But mostly this

Only good thing about this was the seiyuu and the god tier OST. Five ruined everything.

Yeah same, that scene was so well done. The direction and music, it was perfect.

The core problem is probably that the writer thought that making them smart excused any sort of stupid asspull including "safety terrorists" and "airport chess". All while taking itself extremely seriously. Plus the plot and characters were garbage.
Good music and direction couldn't make up for that at all.

The anime was amazing but there two factors that just made it fall apart. One is the fact of how harmless they actually were as terrorists. The show was scared to actually commit to the theme and depict them as people who do bad things for a greater good.
It didn't want to tarnish their image and morality at all. It wanted to depict them as two perfectly clean genuises while also using the heavily loaded term terrorist to desrcibe them. Just didn't work out.
And the other mistake was 5 and the main girl.

This. Absolutely this. This garbage was so hard for me to watch especially since I have the autism of never dropping something once I start watching it

Amazing start, absolute shit ending. And maingirl sucked ass.

Do you think Christian morality has sunk into the Japanese psyche post-WW2 or was it always like this? Pisses me off so much in anime/manga where the MC will let some total evil being go or won't kill baddies. It's such a cucked, faggot moral system.

Decent example of something that probably would have done better without needing to be censored for a TV broadcast

That's just japan's way of dealing with such things. One could look into how ww2 shaped Japan's outlook on such things but quite frankly I am not educated enough to make a comment on this.

i don't remember much but yeah it was absolute garbage

It was 8/10 before birdhair showed up. Cop a best boy.

It was a masterpiece,have fun being wrong faggot.

Attached: kw5u55E.jpg (685x474, 109K)

Same. I will look into it.