When does it get good?

When does it get good?

Attached: 818fOuBHTnL.jpg (1400x2069, 394K)

Just drop it right now. The jojo fanbase doesn't need any more retards, it's already completely flooded with them.

Part 1

Watch part 1 and 2, read the rest of it in color.

Attached: 1543843167152.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

Part 5, but you’re not allowed to skip ahead.

The only good parts are 5 and 7. They're fairly standalone so you can skip the rest.

>When does it get good?
It doesn't user find a better series to read and watch.

Attached: 11192009503.jpg (419x400, 28K)

It's so weird seeing Jonathan not buff.

vento aureo.... but only in the anime.

trash opinion. the anime leaves off so many good scenes

>Read in color
You are a subhuman.

I despised part 1, to the point where I couldn't get past episode 10 after 4 tries. skipped to part 5 and then watched part 4. Part 4 was the best and it's one of my favorite anime of all time. I read the manga of parts 1-3 and I'm probably gonna watch part 2 and 3.

I think it gets good after they switch from lame sun energy to stands.

Never

>tfw the part 4 hardbacks don't have the same style of cover

Kind of disappointed desu.

yeah amazing a gay vampire vs a guy who can make puddles or something

the colored manga is really good though (different poster), better than black and white
>force yourself
just drop it. you're clearly trying to force yourself to like jojo and people like you should just drop it and not try to fit in with the cool kids who appreciate good manga/anime

>jonathon's actually some pretty fuck boy
wtf

I must admit that's why I started watching it in the first place, but part 4 has genuinely become one of my favorite anime of all time. There's something about the stands and the 90s smalltown vibe that I love

I feel like the best way to fight in anime are stands and that's why I like jojo after part 4 so much. I haven't read part 5 6 etc to not spoil the anime

Part 6 wont come for at least 2 years, read part 6 on

I can wait, I'm more of a casual anime viewer, with One Punch Man the first season ended and in a blink of an eye season 2 is already coming. Too bad it's going to become a visual spinoff of One Piece

Also reading the manga ruined Mob Psycho's season 2 for me a bit, and it is mh favorite anime of all time.

at least read part 7. the anime cannot and will not do it any justice

I can't imagine an anime made by the studio working on jojo being worse than the manga.

What's so good about part 7 manga without spoilers?

the manga is definitely better especially in color because they leave out amazing scenes like narancia speaking nonsense and buccelati asking a cop where he can steal a plane in part 5. part 7 is the best because it has the best jobro/jojo character of all time, all around good fights, and it's a fucking 19th century US transcontinental horse race

>best jobro/jojo character of all time
Who?

gyro zeppeli

>best jobro/jojo character of all time
Best character of all time is this guy user

Attached: 13756252756.png (1280x720, 1.43M)

4>7>2>6>5>3>1

>I despised part 1, to the point where I couldn't get past episode 10
There are only 9 episodes in Part 1.

uneducated and ignorant post. death camp for you

It will require a very large budget due to being very long and featuring horses.
They said to specifically describe what was so special about the Part 7 manga, not why you like the manga better in general.

Does it legit get better than the shitty macho man and hamon hit in part 1 & 2?
I looked at some pages from jojolion and it looks way cooler.

Yes

absolutely subhuman taste

They ditch hamon and introduce stands after Part 2, but it takes until Part 4 for Araki to master writing stands.

I said why i like part 7 at the end of that. read

>Tells me to read their post after clearly not reading my post.

I read your post. Are you on crack? what are you missing?

What are you missing? They wanted to know why Part 7 wouldn’t translate well into anime form and you only told them why you liked Part 7.

Anime-only here

This, Part 4 is my favorite, Part 5 coming in second, then Part 3, then Part 1 and then Part 2 is the worst.

The order I watched it is 4,3,5,1,2. Maybe it's because I saw 3 before 2, but I just found young Joseph annoying. It's hard to go from stands to boring Hamon.

I told them that the anime omits certain scenes, such as the examples i gave from part 5. they asked what i liked about part 7 manga, and i answered. you're seriously on drugs. they didn't ask outright "why wouldn't part 7 translate well" they asked what I liked about it without spoilers, anyway.

>Part 2 is the worst
Based

Attached: 113478992.jpg (480x480, 32K)

Kill yourself

>anime only
>part skipper/order rapist
>puts part 2 as the worst
cannot make up this autism

5>6>7>4>3>2>1

Chapter 1, episode 1

>they didn't ask outright "why wouldn't part 7 translate well
They said
>I can't imagine an anime made by the studio working on jojo being worse than the manga.
>What's so good about part 7 manga without spoilers?
Clearly, they see the currently animated parts as superior to the manga versions, and they’re asking you what would be different with Part 7.

>have real life friend
>he's always been turbochad
>got me into plenty of great things i still enjoy
>humble and nice
>can't say enough good things about him
>had the hottest girlfriend of all time of all time
>he dumped her
>tells me to watch jojo
>it's shit
haven't talked to him since. that was five years ago

I think I know exactly who you’re talking about from Discord. His entrance into the Jojo fandom was the beginning of a downward spiral that led to him going from a chad to a degenerate sissy.

you think thats bad
i watched it in this order:
5 to mid part 5
4 to mid part 4
1 all the way through to part 3
then half way through 4 to end of 4
and now am watching part 5

part 2 is best, followed by part 5

Again, I told them the anime omits certain scenes. Logically, they would likely do the same for part 7. You're just trying to be a pest at this point

>Again, I told them the anime omits certain scenes. Logically, they would likely do the same for part 7.
But they asked why Part 7 specifically would be inferior to the manga if they considered the previous parts to be superior.

>from discord
kys
your opinion is better than that other user but you still need to kill yourself for this

FPBP

they didn't read the manga, so they have no idea whether the anime is better or not. and no they did not ask that at all

>cannot make up this autism

Attached: 15539016015.jpg (1180x800, 109K)

>they didn't read the manga, so they have no idea whether the anime is better or not.
They still stated that they believed that the anime was better, even if they shouldn’t have since they haven’t read the manga.

So did he actually realise ripple was boring as shit or was it a total fluke that stands took off

After you watched it enough to drop it, and start to watch Oreshura.

Attached: oreoreoreshura.jpg (430x613, 126K)

Does JoJo have the most obnoxious fanbase of all time?

Sanic and pokeyman are far, far worse
must be the furries, i guess

Attached: 1436594019604.png (500x347, 142K)

Actual answer: don't stop until you finish part two. If you don't like it by then, give up the series; the following parts' tones are established by Battle Tendency's wackiness, so you should have a good idea of whether or not you'll like the following parts by the end.

Page 1

Chapter 1 part page 1 panel 1

Cringe. People who enjoy good art, actual characters, and a coherent plot may like later parts but not BT.

>watched from the beginning in the last couple of weeks
>liked part 2 best
>enjoyed all the imaginative things invented to keep hamon interesting
>all the characters are adequately interesting
>best jojo (jonathan comes second)
>pillar men are cool and actually get developed properly
>plot proceeds at an appropriate pace
then, in part 3
>suddenly, a plot that part 1 took nine episodes to execute ("something happens, and then the heroes go on a journey to defeat dio") gets stretched to 48 episodes through endless villains-of-the-week (until they start to all be double episodes, and it gets even slower)
>villains are introduced and then discarded constantly, no chance to develop properly or start caring about them
>jotaro is literally just a force of nature, no weaknesses and no quirks, just wrecks villains whenever he gets involved
>polnaref gets more development than either of the jojos
>only thing keeping me going until the final confrontation with dio is Joseph's hilarious engrish
>part 4 and 5 are mostly the same in these regards

Don't get me wrong, I'm still enjoying it and I'll still watch all the way, but I liked it better before it turned into weekly stand showdown.