Tiger & bunny season 2

Season 2 was announced by screenplay writer, Nishida Masafumi on his radio show. There’s an article about it, anyone willing to translate any interesting bits? news.livedoor.com/article/detail/16240577/

Attached: 2735FFE2-543E-400A-B15C-28546A5B5971.jpg (952x1090, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TANITAofficial/status/1111821038155759616
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-09/imagine-entertainment-to-produce-live-action-tiger-and-bunny-film/.94016
pastebin.com/TeNkwk93
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HYPEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1523060488318.jpg (1200x1200, 162K)

Just wait on threads until it actually comes out. Seeing these get 2 posts is depressing, and there isn't much to discuss.
I'm dekinai and speedreader but I didn't see anything in there that we don't already know.

Oh, yeah I finally caught a thread; I've waited way too long for this. Google translate seems to say the basics we already know but we really need someone to double check. We managed to trend world wide for a while and for 13-ish hours in Nipland with around 6 hours in first place; twitter is full of people cooking and posting fried rice to celebrate.
Can you quick check this too user, the people at Tanita seem hype too, but I can't tell if they want to sponsor Ryan again or if they actually got to sponsor him again. twitter.com/TANITAofficial/status/1111821038155759616

Attached: 73899259_p1.jpg.jpg (1159x900, 424K)

Did the article say anything about how long the season might be, episodes wise? Or what a previous draft of the season was?

I think the top one is saying "will ryan be there again or noooooot?" and the bottom one from the official is just an announcement and says nothing about ryan. The first fan is saying she hopes ryan will be sponsored again. I'm extremely dekinai so take it with a grain of salt.
> twitter is full of people cooking and posting fried rice to celebrate.
qt

Thanks for the confirmation user.
I have been scrolling for hours on end there is so much love there in the fandom for these guys; people were posting merch and pictures they took at the screenings they attended, mentioning that massive snow storm that hit Japan when the Rising came out (one tweet said they were stuck somewhere for hours but still made it to catch the movie in time.) Surprisingly, a lot of people were asking for Ryan too. He got way more popular then Sunrise expected I guess.

Attached: D259aL-VYAE1NgC.jpg (1200x640, 105K)

詳細は明らかにされていなかった
The details were not made known to us by the staff. Saita says "not everything is laid down(planned out) yet." I think after that he says he isn't allowed to reveal too many details from the production side but it's okay. He says the script is only half written. But he says what he has written is really interesting. He says he started thinking about it 4 or 5 years ago, but there was some sort of setback for "various reasons", after that he said a change had occurred at that time and his own ideas for it also changed. Then he rethought everything from the beginning again. That's about halfway through the text.

Apparently the scripts are half done at this point. 4 or 5 years ago, they had a general scheme for 25 episodes created in various talks, but for various reasons they had to pause.
However, since then, returning to the work they did 4-5 years ago, he decided to start from scratch. Times have changed, and more importantly, his own feelings changed. The scripts that they have now though, should be a lot more interesting for the audience. He didn't want to put out something that would betray the audience's expectations.

>mp100 is ending
I want to die.

>but the homos heros are back
I revive.

Thank you.
What are those 5 points at the end? The stuff already worked on? It is worded too oddly in google translation.
Also translation for this pic please.
Mob will hopefully be back soon too user, don't worry.

Attached: D239wDsUcAAzXdR.jpg (1200x811, 160K)

He says he didn't want to betray anyone's expectations of it so he rethought it through, and he has self confidence in it now. Next paragraph is restating the basic premise of T&B for advertisement purposes, and that the anime became very popular. After that he says he has good expectations. Something about a live action at the bottom...it might say that it will be 3 parts. And it lists the other T&B media works so far.

This pic? taibani second season, thank you! and again, thank you! (copying skyhigh's speech pattern.)

Yes, thanks.
I really hope they don't do anything live action, nip or otherwise; maybe they will revisit some of the manga plot that Nishida-san wrote but his fresh take sounds more interesting. I trust him and his skill our the cast.

Attached: Jofuu1362103139.jpg (1090x732, 715K)

Those 5 points are T&B media being worked on right now
Picture books
A weekly original manga
A 1 cour anime by the original creator, writer, and director
A live action movie that will be the director's third work (I guess this means Yonetani?)
Plans for educational programming

>worked on right now
That was worded a bit oddly and is confusing me since Nishida san has helped with picture books, and the NTA manga and there was a 'learn english with the characters' book but I can't remember if he helped with that one.
>A 1 cour anime by the original creator, writer, and director
>A live action movie that will be the director's third work (I guess this means Yonetani?)
I can't figure these out since I saw nothing about this mentioned anyway so far, do you think this might be actual new info? Since it seems too big to not be on the official site or their twitter yet.

Attached: D25_s5KU8AAehCt.jpg (800x800, 129K)

>there was a 'learn english with the characters' book
That's cute. tfw no learn moon grammar with barnaby manga...

I couldn't figure out the 自身 at the beginning of point 4. But they did announce a live action movie a few years ago animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-10-09/imagine-entertainment-to-produce-live-action-tiger-and-bunny-film/.94016
On a second look, I don't think it's specifying Yonetani. It's more like "the third in the T&B film series, by a live-action-movie director."

The 1 cour anime is the main topic I suppose, and is what's making people cook fried rice.

Origami Cyclone first hero to die.

Yeah, that makes more sense.
Luckily the live action is dead for now, there is way too much that can go wrong there.
>1 cour
Well it is a start; I'd settle for that and hopefully we will get a follow up split cour later.

Attached: D21kXKfUcAA5_A5.jpg (720x1013, 258K)

>Origami Cyclone = First Hero To Die
You forgot to green text and '=' to it.

Ivan has grown so much since we first started posting this; he isn't even at the bottom of the ranking these days, poor Bison is in more danger of kicking the bucket like he was originally supposed to but hopefully they won't go that far now.

Attached: origami.jpg (584x460, 42K)

Ryan is pure sex

I like that jackass, he is a pretty sweet guy at heart.

Attached: B29TWodCAAAP9Nn.jpg (940x1200, 179K)

Thank you user!

I hope we get a Bison episode.

Attached: 1550121136665.gif (300x225, 1.47M)

They really should give him one by now; his being ignored is a running joke in different side materials but he deserves his spotlight ep without getting killed off in it; he is such a sweet bro but he doesn't get much recognition, poor cow.

Attached: 72276809_p0.jpg (1378x2039, 1.91M)

I thought his gimmick is stealing other people's gimmicks now?

Poor guy is doing that to stand out. Hopefully Agnes gives him some attention, she does low-key like him.

Attached: 72258074_p4.jpg (1378x2039, 1.14M)

Can't wait for fujos to finally get BTFO when there is no romance between them
>hurr but this interview from this one guy is totally canon and not just a producer milking fujos as usual.

Oh shit it's happening!

Attached: nytjytaa.jpg (595x595, 29K)

Nice bait dude, starting out early?
They won't change status quo even if they don't make it full canon and that is fine with the fujos; besides, Bunny has been in love with him since episode 14 the 2nd movie's OP supports it.
>Opening theme for The Rising "Nemesis" by NOVELS is a passionate love song. There are some weak spots, but overall it's aggressive and assertive. It is meant to represent Barnaby's POV according to the creators.
>the band was told the story beforehand to write this and staff liked it.
Lyrics to the song: pastebin.com/TeNkwk93
The most they can do is show that Bunny moves on; OOC if it isn't written right, but that won't change the fact that he loved Tiger once even if theytake that route.
>this interview from this one guy
If it was one guy you'd have a slight chance of making an argument but it is there in the show and the whole staff supports it in interviews; the nips saw it just fine.

Don't reply.

>she replied
It just proves how insecure you are

>looking at this argument as a third party who doesn't care a rat's ass if they're gay or not
Hot guys are hot whether they're fucking men or fucking women. Kotetsu and bunny are fun to watch whether they're gay or just aibou. Let's all get along and sexualise middle aged men.

Attached: 63491704_p5.jpg (400x400, 39K)

This.
(You)

No wonder no one on Yea Forums dares approaching T&B threads in this day and age if the average poster is Literally only fujos rejoice about this, whatever

>Bunny has been in love with him since episode 14
I like shipping too user but I don't pretend it's canon until it is.

>Literally only fujos rejoice about this, whatever
Same as Mob, and?.

I'm so happy, i love T&B so much.

Attached: 3636.jpg (800x1200, 89K)

The studio is using the episode 14 title as his merch tagline, it wasn't about Karina. I'm open to them just being partners but that is not how it is being marketed to nips.
So? The nips trending this on twitter are mostly fujos buying this stuff.

Attached: merch.jpg (769x1024, 150K)

What the fuck was fujo-y about that you dumbass?

Attached: 65486080_p10.jpg (899x1200, 107K)

Let it go user was right, he is just shitposting; if you reply then you are 'insecure' and if you don't then it probably means that 'you don't have an argument' according to that guy.

What's the point when kotatsu doesn't even have his powers?

>kotatsu
I want to sleep under a kotatsu with kotetsu
And he can still last for one minute. If he could stop being a retard that would be plenty of time. point? ouroboros is still running around doing...something. I wonder if it will tie in with dd! at all?
summer in australia right now.

Attached: th.jpg (474x355, 26K)

>kotatsu
The point is how he deals with that loss and tries to help in any way possible; that and showing that Tiger and Bunny still want to be partners even after seeing that Ryan was a better match as a Hero partner for Bunny + showing Bunny trying to stop another guy from taking revenge as a sign of change was the whole point of the Rising. The show isn't really about flashy action, it is a character drama.
Spiders posting I guess.

As much as I love DD! I want it to stay separate after the 2nd floor reveal but if they manage to add it in seamlessly somehow that would be fun to see.
As for Ouroboros, it is the power that controls the city; they probably can't ever be 'defeated' but yeah that is an open plot point.

Attached: 1313939583009.jpg (845x710, 333K)

We also have Lunatic and his backstory with Legend, his disliking Bunny since day one; and Yuri 's version of 'justice' vs Kotetsu's version as a plot point as well.

Attached: lunatic.jpg (610x1024, 97K)

Yuri did nothing wrong. If batman had just killed the joker he would have saved thousands of lives.
>bruce wayne
>emma
>kotetsu
All very cute and all very wrongfag.

Attached: 1515541031029.jpg (833x821, 63K)

Yes; but Yuri isn't just killing for justice, he is killing to justify killing his father by accident.
He is a traumatized, mentally unstable chuuni in need of help, besides he was killing people already serving out their sentences in prison, and Edward didn't even mean to kill that lady he was trying to protect her when it happened, trying to kill him for an accidental murder wasn't justice user.

Attached: ep8.jpg (1572x884, 240K)

Remember when he was on the poster for The Rising and he did jack shit?

Are you saying Bruce Wayne isn't
> traumatized, mentally unstable chuuni in need of help
?

He made Kotetsu angry enough to punch a crater in a wall where his face had been by trivializing how Barnaby felt about Maverick's death and he did burn Mark's file; he wasn't supposed to be the source of conflict in the movie, Andrew had that role to highlight Barnaby's character development.
Besides all the early PVs were a red herring painting Ryan as a villain and looked like Tiger vs Bunny in some shots, it was a huge troll from the studio.
I didn't mention Bruce at all though; I focused my answer on Yuri.

Attached: tickets.png (500x769, 389K)

Edward was just an accident, but he turned wannabe real murderer after the fact. Most criminals will become repeat offenders, something like 70% of them.
>chuuni
Best description of Yuri ever.
Yuri making one mistake does not invalidate his entire approach, much as his initial reasons being selfish also do not invalidate it. If someone promoted maths education for kids, but they did so because they have a fetish for kids using calculators, that wouldn't invalidate maths.

Attached: 1544458385133.jpg (2000x2861, 2.6M)

>Edward was just an accident, but he turned wannabe real murderer
That was mostly the screwed up NEXT laws messing him up, he should not have been sentenced that harshly to begin with; he also realized his mistake later so people can change too.
>chuuni
He is actually called that by Tiger and Bunny in the manga. They translate it as manchild usually.
Capital punishment is against the law in Sternbild; Yuri knows he is breaking the law user, it will probably be a point of conflict for him in the second season.

Attached: 2018 whiteday.jpg (2967x1688, 691K)