Kaguya Anime Ep12

Anyone else think that was a pretty crappy final episode?

The whole climax of the arc and everything setup around Kaguya was the fireworks. But they rushed the shit out of that chapter, leaving zero internal monologue, cutting half the narrator's lines, and then just ended it the second she said the line. All so they had time for a chapter that serves as nothing but Aka forcefully slamming the status quo back in place (with a misunderstanding that doesn't even make sense).

Why not just end the season on the Fireworks arc? Why not actually give the Fireworks chapter some room to breathe?

Attached: XfVRDom.jpg (1280x720, 328K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/akasaka_aka/status/1112010408422830081
youtube.com/watch?v=NcNWbZIvA2U
strawpoll.me/17709008
youtube.com/watch?v=JRr3BQQPklo
youtube.com/watch?v=EWBnVajMm8E
nhentai.net/g/256460/286/
docs.google.com/forms/d/1m2oKm-V72vh_IU72zYcQoSubv5zpIeqIaOoXdRkI_Xs/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

True but Fireworks seems like a textbook place to end it if they were only gonna do one season. Probably wishful thinking but the fact they made a point to reset the status quo seems like they plan to continue. Not to mention all those cameos in the ED

mobile.twitter.com/akasaka_aka/status/1112010408422830081

the radio will still continue even after anime ended.

there's still hope for season 2 we will continue the fun in the future.. hopefully.

>Ending with fireworks and saving the final scene for season 2 to start afresh.
I sleep.
>Our series finale is Jay Jay the jet plane.
REAL SHIT???

Attached: yuki yuki the jetplane.png (1097x793, 1.23M)

I kind of have to agree. The climax for this episode was kind of lackluster for all the buildup we got, and certainly less impactful than how it was presented in the manga. Nevertheless, it was still a great closer for one of the best adaptations I've seen in awhile.

Attached: angery.png (763x644, 371K)

>They will never animate catsuit Hayasaka.
Thanks for rubbing it in right at the end!

Attached: szvfx.png (269x449, 161K)

Real shame

Attached: Hayasaka ED Dance.webm (1920x1080, 883K)

>yuki yuki
>not myu myu
You fugged up user

Yeah, it was perfectly lovely for the most part but I unironically don't get the hype. I enjoyed some earlier episodes more.

At this point it really hurt that the OST was so lackluster. Many pieces felt out of place with background music that didn't compliment the tone.
Overall I liked the anime but some parts had really strange pacing. I wanted the guy from the umbrella chapter directing this. Fireworks was supposed to convey a sense of melancholy, which nailed it last week but was lost here.

and to continue, it was already a miracle that the anime was as good as it was, considering the circumstances and pessimism that people came in with

Attached: cursed.png (177x157, 23K)

A fitting ending for a crappy anime.

I agree, but I think some of the hype when I first saw read the fireworks was seeing posted page by page here on Yea Forums, making each page it's own cliffhanger. There's no way watching anything alone in my room could really live up to that memory.

>Good adaptation
>Skipped a bunch of chapters

Yes. Why don't you go watch a good anime with realistic people like Kanojo, Okarishimasu.
Oh wait.

The only good thing that came out of this radio show. Nobody can control /ourguys/ my pace~san and his army of shitposters.

>this is the thing that was hyped up with apparently recorded reactions of manga readers
Oy vey. Literally only the last ~30 seconds of that chapter was good, with the heartbeat and Kaguya looking at Prez. And everything that came aftewards.
At least the rest of the series was good in the end, so it doesn't matter much that that was weak.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.04_[2019.03.31_03.31.49].jpg (1280x720, 51K)

yes, user, good adaptations have to cram EVERY chapter in the manga into a 12-episode anime

Attached: blink.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

This was so fucking random.

It's a skit based comedy. Honestly I was expecting worse, like them doing 2 skits a week and skipping half the chapters.

anime-onlies were a mistake

Attached: rip_bakaguya.png (544x416, 190K)

>A1
>Literally who VA's
>A1
>Just 12 episodes
>A1
>Comedy manga adaptation, which is VERY hit or miss
>A1

My expectations were literally 0 before the anime aired and I was very pleased overall. I WOULD have made it so that 45 was the last episode to be adapted, but it was alright I guess. I liked it. Jay jay chapter was fine because even if it shows that things are "back to normal", they're way more self-conscious about each other

It wasn't a title drop by the letter, but it captured the essence of a title drop, especially if you were watching with subs

youtube.com/watch?v=NcNWbZIvA2U

You're definitely not wrong here.

But they literally cut to the next episode the moment Kaguya said the line. Come on...

She'll be happy someday

Attached: maki suffers.png (770x715, 755K)

did they tease Miko?

>EVERY
Nice strawman. Good thing this flopped so anime-onlies would have no choice but to read the superior manga version as Aka intended.

The back of her head

This isn't the toubun thread buddy.

Attached: 1553960651674.png (1280x720, 614K)

Subtitles doesn't sync with Hayasaka's line

Attached: WS004258.jpg (1299x754, 67K)

Can someone explain the hype to me? It doesn't seem to be cleverly written, or even consistent between episodes. The characters are hit or miss. It's memeable and accesible with mediocre art direction, an uninspired setting and an uninspired conflict that goes now where for a long time just to do it's run of the week trivia again.
I honestly don't get why it's heralded, popular, or acclaimed.
I saw the fire works seen, nothing all that special there. You watch 10 years worth of romcoms and I'd imagine you see this scene several hundred if not thousand times.
gekkan shoujo nozaki-kun had a more memorable finale, better character writing, and more interesting side and main characters.

cos the rest season is shit

>this flopped
so deluded.
and the point of the anime was to have people be interested in the manga BECAUSE they enjoyed watching it,

MIKOBROOOOOOOOOOS

Attached: Best girl (right).png (1920x1080, 1.08M)

>and the point of the anime was to have people be interested in the manga BECAUSE they enjoyed watching it,
so like every other anime then ? anime dont make money, they are literally just a 20min ad for the paper version/goods

it was executed poorly compared to the manga and i'm still not sure HOW
i know they skipped the "rando chad following Kaguya into the alley" fakeout and it really hurt the moment, but not ending the episode at the title drop was and keeping going into the aftermath was the worst idea, that stuff would be perfect to start another season/extra episode, not end it all

go read the manga

>Why don't you go watch a good anime with realistic people
The manga is good but this adaptation was not able to catch it's humor. The last 3 episodes were so boring it was unbearable.

Surely they wouldn't bother to show characters from the second half of the series for no reason? Aka you fucking NIp hack faggot.

Everyone keeps telling me that? Wtf that it do different. The characters are magically better, does the random episodic shit dissapear? Do they suddenly murder each other in a fit of frustration? Is there relevant progress before the 60 chapter mark? Camon man, people that say the manga is significantly better sound fucking delusional to me

Yeah man, it means there will be a season 2. For sure...

Attached: DlieW9eXoAAVGOO.jpg (1200x675, 121K)

>Tasuku
;_;

Why is Miko so tall in the anime?

Fuck you, i still believe in the s2.

The anime never had a chance. It doesn't have 800 redditors overhyping it with Jag.

Fuck what anybody says, the back-alley scene had me as hype as it did when I read the mango

>Surely they wouldn't bother to show characters from the second half of the series for no reason?
Literally happens all the time.

Some pieces from the OST suffered from overplay all season making them less and less special the more you heard them

No, not really

Have you never heard of a cameo?

>Anyone else think
>Can we all agree that
Do not do that.

If they bother with S2 they could adopt it on a Hayasaca themed episode, ending on the one where she tries to seduce Prez but fails.

>I'm going to make you say it
>not "thank you"
What's the point

In this case I blame the direction. In the last episode it was all over the place. Firewoks should have had a slower pace, maybe an anime original instrospection of Kaguya's mind. Instead it felt like it was rushing to have enough time to squeeze another chapter in.
The pacing was spot on in the early episodes but somehow fucked up in the last stretch. I'll stick to blaming SAO for this.
Still, good adaptation considering the disaster it could have been. At least animeonlyfags should fuck off now.

>anime adaption is every mangaka’s dream

I have to respect this hack for his patience of waiting enough time to have a good adaption

Attached: A634C751-DA97-464E-A1C6-3C146234C66B.jpg (750x632, 58K)

That's why I'll never read this awful manga.

>In this case I blame the direction. In the last episode it was all over the place. Firewoks should have had a slower pace, maybe an anime original instrospection of Kaguya's mind. Instead it felt like it was rushing to have enough time to squeeze another chapter in.
>The pacing was spot on in the early episodes but somehow fucked up in the last stretch.
Blame MUH RAMEN HAHA FUJIWARA SO FUNNY LOL chapter.

They couldn't even include the last two pages of that chapter, aka the punchline to the "smelly garlic" thing.

Just trying to keep my hopes up lads. I'm aware that it happens more often than not.

I am anime only so I don't know manga but it really felt rushed and not satisfying as for last episode.

If anything, I'm disappointed it didn't ended on Kaguya and Prez choosing Art class

Is this the otterfag thread?

Chapter 11 was really boring thanks to the ramen part but overall it's great.

we don't need a million filler episodes

T. Otterfag

The french arc also lacked the punch, it shouldn't surprise anybody that the fireworks did as well.

The manga is worth the hype. The only people who hype the anime are 16 yo animeonly redditors who heard of the hype of the manga and wanted to be part of it, i.e. you.

>not making Chika a Chaika
Missed opportunity desu

Attached: ehe.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

>ending on the one where she tries to seduce Prez but fails.
is prez gay?

No, I actually enjoyed it. Even made the airplane chapter funnier with the additional visual touches and performances. You can't just copy the chapter verbatim, you have to make alternations for the medium being used and they did a great job IMO.

opm s2 shows us what happens when you dont wait

>not making chika a train
>chikachika chikachika chikachika chikachika chikachika CHOO CHOOOO

I don't speak for anyone else, but I really just love Kaguya because it never fails to make me laugh every week. The entire cast even the side characters are likeable as fuck, and the main duo has such a unique dynamic that makes it stand out from other mains. The author sprinkles details across chapters like an autist, and loves using memes and poking fun at his own work. I don't know or care if it's a masterpiece, it just happens to be the romcom I've been engaged with the most in a genre that seems so bland 90% of the time.

>the manga is better, trust me guys
stay delusional

I'm hearing the sales isn't doing so well so hopefully this garbage never gets a second season. KaguyaCult is truly insufferable. Overrating a mediocre romcom as the next great thing

Name ONE anime that is better this season

What are you gonna do kid? Cry? Pee your pants? Maybe shit them and cum too?

You can only blame ramen for so much. They tried to cram the fireworks arc in 14 minutes without sacrificing the OP. And cooldown chapters are a luxury in the manga that the anime can't afford. The whole airplanes chapter should have been a three minutes epilogue with Shirogane freaking out in the SC room and Kaguya blushing behind the door while hesitating to enter, then panning out to the cameos of everyone they want to introduce later.
They did have the time, it was just poorly managed.

The manga is good and the anime bad. The same is true for 5toubun, although to a lesser degree.
JoJo part 5 on the other hand is a rare case in which the adaptation is better than the manga.

I thought it was a comfy feel good ending, with a typical sitcom-open ending. Whether they make a second season or not isn't even important anymore, it's just chill.

Mob Psycho

GATANGATON
GATANGATON

>shonenfag getting uppity again

>Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai #14 (170,971 / 171,444)
The anime fulfilled it purpose (also vol. 1 sold a little over 4k, so it's fine)
But thanks for worrying loser.

Attached: 1553965704877.png (744x980, 382K)

>Why are other people allowed to enjoy something I don't
Off yourself retard

This explains the shitposting, its a fucking toubun fag.

Sales are fine. Blame animeonlyfags. Kaguya threads before the anime hit were the least autistic out of romcom threads. Compare to 5toubunfags shitting on everyone every chance they had or KOfag and his autistic meme image, Kaguya threads were always self contained. Before JB we only had threads on Thursdays.

>Better

>(with a misunderstanding that doesn't even make sense)
How to spot an EOP.

Attached: 1549297756154.jpg (674x678, 198K)

>You can only blame ramen for so much
Removing it will give you 6+ additional minutes you can use for the fireworks arc.

mob, dororo, run with the wind, boogiepop

I think that kaguya (manga) is better than 5toubun (manga).
Not everybody that disagree with you is a shitposter, reddit-friend.

>The manga is good and the anime bad.
insane

fireworks shit was already too long

So, does the moon really affect him?
Like, he definitely has his awesome moments at any time of the day, but he's definitely full alpha whenever the moon is up.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.03_[2019.03.30_14.40.41].jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

Attached: 1527750938168.png (849x1200, 697K)

That sounds way fucking worse then what we got. The episode was paced fine, fireworks didn't feel "crammed" at all, it covered everything it needed to for the same emotional impact. Stop being a faggot.

it's out?

I honestly don't want a second season, if it's going to be as disappointing as this one.

pfff

Attached: __shirogane_kei_kaguya_sama_wa_kokurasetai_tensai_tachi_no_renai_zunousen_drawn_by_tenkawa_keme__aa1 (840x1275, 104K)

you know kaguya thread went to shit when reddit invaded us around chapter 45, we never recovered

2nd season will be a train wreck.
>more arcs
>more continuity related moments
>less things you can remove
>the best place to stop is 101, so you need to rush through around 55 chapters

Best part

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (799x531, 803K)

How do I make her call me onii-chan

Attached: 1529375038972.jpg (1500x1500, 409K)

She has to consciously make herself call Miyuki "onii" instead of "onii-chan." Get her sufficiently excited and she'll forget to cover herself.

The plane ending was magnificent.

You don't
She has the best brother in the world and she still treats him like shit

Let's settle this once and for all
strawpoll.me/17709008

What if it's pure cringe but still cool?

I thought they would kiss

I'm heavily conflicted.
Not finishing the episode with the first chapter was a HUGE misstep and the subsequent part created a monstrous mood whiplash. Also, the moment itself wasn't as nicely directed as it could have possibly been.
But the "PRESENTED BY MIYUKI SHIROGANE" was raw G O L D

Yeah, people were hyping this shit up like one of them would break and they'd kiss and start dating and then start doing their dance in the context of a relationship. Instead there was no pay off and they just stayed autistic double-friend-zoned spergs

Hi

Attached: HELL YEAH.webm (426x240, 997K)

Actually manga boost doing it so well if you count it since anime adaptation announced.

when anime adaptation announced it's around 2.4 Million and probably we will reach 6 Million milestone in the next 2-3 chapter.

BD just little bonus nowdays, streaming license probably has same price as TV license for 1 episode it can costed around 100K USD, and that's already covered production value for that episode.

imagine Kaguya who aired in 8 TV station in japan and Multiple streaming sites in West and China. they probably gain more profit on something like that rather than BD sales nowdays.

Attached: femdom.webm (426x240, 322K)

You wouldn't want either one of them to lose, would you?

I'd rather it had OVAs every once in a while like Seitokai Yakuindomo, at least until the end of the SC term. If there's a S2, I'd rather have it start with the elections arc.
I'd also be fine with no S2. Not sure if I could endure another season of animeonly shitposting, especially considering that the shitposting ramped up with Mikohaters' arrival.

jap memes are fuckin wild

I'm pretty sure this is not Japanese.

>TL note: Kaguya means moon

At least, now that this is over, the threads will now become slower and more comfy.
Right?

Dunno, I'm an anime secondary but I decided to read the entire manga. I plan on staying since the threads are comfy and I like the series

Maybe

Attached: Kaguya-sama_ Love is War - Chapter 143_ Kaguya Wants To Be Noticed (Ice) - 9-01.jpg (232x351, 30K)

Haha. No.

youtube.com/watch?v=JRr3BQQPklo
Megumi no Hito - Masayuki Suzuki

Attached: megumi_no_hito.jpg (465x417, 37K)

It might take some weeks, maybe more or maybe we'll never be the same again

Attached: 40.png (1920x1080, 615K)

You'd choo-choose to do that with Chika?

i want kei to abuse me!

I'd run a train on her for sure

big reminder little sisters are the worst.

Attached: 1543399309730.png (1280x720, 385K)

Shit ending for a lackluster joaks anime. Nothing new. Maybe this whole thing was never good to begin with?

You think the shitposting haven Kaguya threads have been the past three months was comfy? Man, I envy your optimism.

Attached: 1551408937137.png (400x274, 73K)

>you will never see this animated

Attached: 1504225349877.jpg (500x880, 134K)

I've only been a couple times. Maybe I was just lucky

I wish I had your naïve optimism.

Attached: 1534652485117.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

>there are people here who unironically would rather have no anime adaptation of a manga they like so the threads about that manga in a shitty website are better

Is this what peak autism looks like?

What is this ohmlaut shit? Get out of here you fucking nazi

Imagine sticking your finger in there

Shitdex

Attached: Hayai Kaguya.webm (1920x1080, 912K)

>186437094
Fuck off

Will she ever be happy?

Attached: tsundere senpai.jpg (840x840, 64K)

Attached: miko_1.png (133x211, 34K)

FASTER

ishigamis gf is shit

Why is every picture of Lino so hilarious?

Attached: 1548187591827.jpg (276x398, 57K)

Kaguya chasing kaichou was completely necessary

SOON

Attached: 1547595712978.png (853x1198, 94K)

>anime makes no money

What is ad revenue, licensing fees, merchandising, dvd sales, manga sales, endorsements, etc.

You are a brainlet that isn't in the industry so I guess you wouldn't understand how it works.

Why do people call her lino

What did this mean?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.59_[2019.03.30_16.04.20].jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

THIS ENDING WAS AMAZING.
They kept the funny and light mood in the end, very, very brilliant!

Attached: 1548618192053.gif (400x169, 2.88M)

Cause that's her name, silly.

Attached: 1551179368900.png (592x235, 59K)

I kinda want to see an entire chapter just focusing on Shirogane and Ishigami being bros, and having fun, while funny shit happens. Most of the time it's just an end result of a failed mindgame, or something we spot them doing at points.

Attached: Best buds.jpg (840x840, 96K)

I'm no expert, but I think Kaguya might respect the president.

Attached: 1533769615969.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

But it's a capital i. Not a lowercase L.

This
They need more bro moments

PLEASE photoshop tada banri,

yeah so the anime itself doesnt make money you double retard, everything you said except licensing fee is sold as a result of anime being a giant ad for the product

couple days, but it looks horrible from the trailers.

In some days

Attached: 1553002188619.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

No, but the PV that came out a week or two ago looked pretty weak.

Attached: 2.png (773x838, 470K)

LINO A SHIT SHIIIIIIIIIIT

>There she goes
>There she goes again

Attached: 1549287638806.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

The only thing I didn't like was how the anime downplayed how cool and based Prez was. Maybe because males in romcoms don't sell?

That was a mistake

flcl reference?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.14_[2019.03.30_21.54.14].jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

I want to see Prez fucking Kaguya and Ishi fucking Miko together, perfect bro moment.

Attached: 73795219_p0.jpg (1912x2000, 804K)

you mean Rino?

Ballroom dancing chapter WHEN

Attached: 1549133556514.jpg (1920x1080, 252K)

>not prez and ichi double teaming chika on a table like in wolf of wall street

Attached: Kissu01.jpg (1200x1700, 680K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.38_[2019.03.30_22.03.39].jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Attached: Kissu02.jpg (1200x1700, 574K)

You're not gonna fool us, this is not Aka's artstyle in any case.

Iino a Cute a CUTIE

Attached: Whole_cast-01.jpg (864x841, 198K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.39_[2019.03.30_22.07.19].jpg (1920x1080, 224K)

Maybe she fall in love

I'm not trying to fool anyone, I just really liked this strip.

Attached: Kissu03.jpg (1200x1700, 619K)

it's Iino you idiot.

it's lilo you idiot.

Attached: Kissu04.jpg (1200x1700, 851K)

No way fag.

>ballroom dancing chapter will be the chapter when Fujiwara realizes Prez is in love with Kaguya
>it'll also be the chapter where she realizes she has feelings for Prez
>but she'll still commit herself to helping Prez learn how to dance for Kaguya's sake
You know this is how it'll go.

Japanese R's are L's.

Would have been better if it had been "Shirogane's loss". It would have been funnier.

Dunno i like it i didnt see problems with the pacing too.
Actually i would have hate it if they just ended with fireworks and then go to black cous i hate no epilogue endings.

Kaguya is the one who keeps making things worse for herself though, which is why she keeps losing recently.

Attached: Kaguya wants a manly man.jpg (840x840, 110K)

The pacing is way better.

My face My soul

Took long enough for someone to notice.

If it was successful enough, wouldn't a 26 episode season be greenlit?

So like, how did Prez even find that tweet in the first place? Let alone immediately after she tweeted it. Suspension of disbelief is one thing but I always found it really weird that it's literally never acknowledged how Prez actually found Kaguya's profile.

I thought Hayasaka was texting Prez

The idea is that both of them are so bored during summer vacation, they had plenty of time to fuck about, and be obsessed with each other. Prez probably kept checking to see if she somehow made a twitter account at any point, favorited her page (so she wouldn't notice him with a follow), and checked it from time to time.

Attached: Totally not lewd.jpg (855x1155, 174K)

It's truly been so long. I need another training episode

Hayasaka's nails are painted, the one who made the tweet had no color on their nails, so it was probably Kaguya.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.59.061.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

Prez probably found her account in the days before the fireworks. Her profile states exactly who she is so it's not impossible that he just tried searching for Kaguya on Twitter on a whim and came across her account. After that he probably started stalking her twitter without actually following it, and periodically checked it after she cancelled because he knew something was up.

What sort of headaches could coffee making POSSIBLY bring about? Ballroom dancing is pretty obvious, since her toes are in danger, but coffee feels pretty low on a list of possible mental trauma for Fujiwara. But knowing Prez, I don't doubt he can make it turn into a nightmare.

Attached: Fujiscared.png (581x720, 394K)

I don't know how long it takes to get an update but you can get an RSS feed of a twitter account, set the update interval to 1 minute or less, and set a special alert for that specific feed.

I never really found it THAT weird and always just assumed that he found it at some point during the Summer, but it is still kind of odd that it was never explained at all, even in just a small aside panel or volume extra.

of course it's different when you read it at your own pace and look at the climax of the arc for longer. no shit sherlock

Good. Fuck Lino.

never. maki lives for suffering

It's gonna be beautiful.
Shirogane and Fujiwara dancing face to face.

Attached: 1553529287860.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

If she stops giving a shit about an average faggot like Tsubasa, sure

Attached: Maki.jpg (292x491, 39K)

letald.

The out of context manga page made me laugh at this part.

Attached: kaguya-sama its okay.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

that's the look of someone with the insatiable graving for miyukis love

Maybe I missed something, but I thought it was setting up for Prez to accidentally bust out Hayasaka and miss Shinomiya.

>Anyone else think that was a pretty crappy final episode?
o/

That slut turned Tsubasa into a chad.

Never say that about Tsubasa again.

Attached: Maki fire.png (280x389, 83K)

she is cute
but what the fuck is wrong with her?

Maybe if she stops pining for Fuckboy McTrash and become a shitposter 24/7.
Genuinely confused that she's still hung up on him even after she said that thot Kashiwagi corrupted him.

Attached: 03_0.png (216x360, 63K)

You did miss something if you doubted our President for a moment.

Attached: 20170511_201158.png (143x144, 33K)

put yo hand down boy

>Boosted him into the top 50
>Made him a massive chad
How does she do it?

Attached: Chad Tsubasa.webm (1920x1080, 1.2M)

it was a pretty dumb and inconclusive ending
what were they thinking?
only cause of muh second season
they should have made it a 24 episodes shot instead

>I-I better go home

She will save Tsubasa from the influence of that whore Kashiwagi with the power of her pure love.

She'll have to let go sooner or later, the sooner the better so she can enjoy what's left of her HS life.

Confidence boost
Imagine Shirogane after that boost.

But perhaps, after seeing Kaguya's tweet, she texted prez. It could be this way.
But I think it's more like said

i love this lil dumbass

Attached: 1527056146595.png (422x596, 223K)

It's not healthy to obsess over something you have no control over.
The man he was before is lost.
Only am empty husk remains, filled to the brim with thottery.

>hayasaka dancing
CUTE

At least she has two great bros to bond with, what more can you need

Attached: Maki friends.jpg (568x364, 67K)

she is so cool
i need her in my life

Attached: 1546254092502.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Held his hand over summer vacation.

No, she doesn't start texting him until much later in the series. They haven't even exchanged contact information yet.

Upgraded Kaguya

Attached: kaguya-sama hayasaka disguise.jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

>manipulated Kaguya to say love and make the betrayal obvious enough that Prez would get serious
She knows what she's doing.

Attached: 1553983592.jpg (237x471, 31K)

She is lovely

Attached: 1551535991796.jpg (1171x1532, 313K)

Why doesn't she just host her own firework?

I have my hopes. If they ever decide to do a season 2, I'd imagine it'd be a 2cour or something that adapts all the way to the kiss. It'd be weird to adapt something that doesn't end with the main 2.
>Not Prez and Ishi double teaming Maki for the ultimate bro moment

Cause her dad is anti fun everything. Kaguya is literally just an accessory he brings out the box when he has to go somewhere.

It would've been pretty funny If prez had confused her for Kaguya and took her to see the fireworks instead haha.

She's the only person who acts remotely normal.

The fuck was this then?

Attached: screenshot_1553983777_561101.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Gently?

>going in the back alley
It's like she wants to get raped or something.

He means Hayasaka

Japan isn't yurop.

To be fair its almost impossible to reproduce the hype that was a live thread of the chapter

Yeah but it's an anime. That's even worse than yurop.

Not sure

cute family

Attached: froggo.jpg (570x526, 80K)

By the way here's the ost.
youtube.com/watch?v=EWBnVajMm8E

>implying Kaguya doesn't have a gps tracker implanted in her hair ribbon

WHERE IS YOU SPIN ME ROUND!!!!!!!!!

He would become the uber chad

? you choose the pacing in a manga. You can get through the chapters faster. Doesn't make the pacing suddenly good.

私立秀知院学園 is the ideal song to listen when reading the parts where they just hang out in the student council.

When are faggots like you going to learn that this is not a recommendation board? Coming into a thread with established history and shitting on something before consuming the material yourself just outs you as a lazy secondary and brings up plebbit warning bells, which your vocabulary is also doing. Go read the source material this instant from chapter 1 or leave. We're not obligated to explain away the dozens of inferiorities common to adaptation inherently and relating to Kaguya-sama's direction specifically to someone begging for attention and validation.

The sweaty interlocked fingers variety.

Attached: 1492930113888.png (711x474, 346K)

Nice
That first track is some seriously good shit. A lot of great tracks in general

That's not what pacing in manga means you fucking mouth breather.

Ishigami's face here, fucking kek

Attached: 1535647423599.png (1192x856, 821K)

>friends busting their ass for her to see fireworks
>she prefers to wet herself for kaichou
Worst girls

100 chapters later and she is still suffering. Also, by this point in the anime, the 40 seconds already happened.

I doubt she will get a happy ending unless some completely obvious new guy gets introduced out of nowhere.

She must never know about the 40 seconds

I want to watch the Hydraulic Press Channel with Hayasaka

Well, he was the one who orchestrated the move. Plus she did say she didn't want romance or love if it meant watching the fireworks with those she cares about.

>you choose the pacing in a manga
Holy shit you're an actual retard.

>this episode was not adapted

Of course it wasn't
It's like 10 chapters ahead

Vol 2 in july

She will kill herself when Shirogane starts officially going out with Kaguya and Ishigami with Iino

>they didn't show Miko's face

Can Kei hear Prez masturbating

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.42_[2019.03.30_18.32.44].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Prez was too cool, not her fault. She got to the point where a kabedan would get her into cardiac arrest

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1440x810, 87K)

>she hears her brother getting raped by a ghost
>doesn't save him

>They couldn't even include the last two pages of that chapter, aka the punchline to the "smelly garlic" thing.

This.

Why the hell would you cut that bit? Baffling.

> You're unbelievable, oniichan! Masturbating when you have a perfectly good sister sleeping right next to you!

Prez really is poor for them to use curtains as a room divider. I'm suprised he doesn't have a complex over it seeing as he attends school with richest kids in Japan

If I had a room like that I would probably just wank it in the bathroom everytime

That's what I do when I go on trips with my family and we have to share bedrooms

No. Her heart is too loud.

> Fujiwara's loss

Attached: Fujiwara dead.png (593x581, 415K)

imagine all the lewd shadow poses Kei does on that curtain to fuck with her brother

Cute couple.

Attached: 1548041371083.jpg (325x470, 53K)

What a short dance.

>Blame MUH RAMEN HAHA FUJIWARA SO FUNNY LOL chapter.

Is it just me, or did they give Fujiwara way more screentime than was warranted?

Maybe I'm just paranoid after seeing all the "Chika mai waifu" bullshit from the first few episodes, but it really felt like so many of the shots and scenes even through the later half of the series, played up Fujiwara's role or focussed on her way more than was needed.

"Like, hah look Fujiwara spins Kaguya round and pushes her into the car!" wut?

I feel your pain man. I used to share bunk beads with my little brother, and whenever he would start choking his chicken, the bed would start rocking. Sometimes, the fucker even moans and starts saying shit like "fuck... oh yes... fuck".

Attached: 1533860864053.jpg (349x349, 25K)

Does Hayasaka watch Liveleak videos?

I want to see a reverse training. Prez tutoring her

As if otterfagging isn't the correct answer to Aka's bullshit, slamming the Reset Button after every single climax.

After the Fireworks Arc, after the moon-gazing, and now after the kiss. Every single time there's progress or things are going to move forwards, he puts in some completely random misunderstanding and it's all undone, moving several massive steps backwards.

I actually believed this time, thinking it'd be interesting seeing Ice-Kaguya, the colder side of her, a look at her past and how she fell in love with Pres. But it's all just the same bullshit as ever, it's literally just Kaguya not interacting with Pres while tearing down their relationship for zero reason. We know what he did meant the world to her, but she's apparently super convinced it's important to crush his feelings.

It sucks man, and it really makes me wonder if Pres doesn't deserve better than her.

I'm still waiting for my Gakkou Gurashi s2

>The only people who hype the anime are 16 yo animeonly redditors who heard of the hype of the manga and wanted to be part of it, i.e. you.

It's worse than that.

There wasn't any discussion about the episode here, so I went to the R*ddit thread.

Every single fucking comment is linking "Here's a meme video I made of Yea Forums's reaction to chapter 45! You can be part of it too! You don't even have to go to that scary Yea Forums place!"

It weirds me out thinking there's apparently a Yea Forums subr*ddit over there too.

>otter
Stop forcing this terrible meme you fucking... RETARD

I'm glad it's over. I don't think my heart could take this level of adorableness for another season.

5Toubun

But Prez does have a complex about it. It's why he works a hundred jobs, power levels to the top of the class and never sleeps.

goosh goosh goosh

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.41_[2019.03.30_15.44.32].jpg (1920x1080, 89K)

I kinda see what you mean but they actually skipped many chapters that heavily features her (22,30,36), so it's not really an issue.

>Prez really is poor for them to use curtains as a room divider. I'm suprised he doesn't have a complex over it

Attached: 1553958571833.jpg (535x557, 62K)

So Kaguya won the big 3. RIP bokuben and toubun

5toubun anime is fucking shit, and I say this as someone who's enjoying the manga a lot.

The Kaguya anime is not perfect but it's several levels better than 5toubun, which was just a low QUALITY ad for the manga with expensive VA's

Fucker. I don't even care if I just got baited, but fuck you anyways

Attached: Disdain for plebs.jpg (400x402, 40K)

>I thought they would kiss

I thought the emotional weight of the moment would mean something.

But nah, they cut it from there the instant it happened. So I guess we're back to square one and nothing happened all season.

The real reason why she is so angry with him

So would it be better for someone who watched the anime to start from the beginning of the manga?

He does have a complex. The main reason he doesn't want to confess to Kaguya is because he feels inferior to her and thinks he could only truly become her equal if she was the one confessing to him.

Absolutely nothing.

Yeah.

I would pay for a full dance like the one from Episode 3

This is a blue board, user.

>I raised that girl
How would Kaguya react to seeing a cross father-daughter / mother-son relationship between them?

a bit choppy, nothing like the 3rd episode ED, but cute

>Is it just me, or did they give Fujiwara way more screentime than was warranted?
No. The anime was a faithful adaptation of one of those RomCom subgenre where the Com part often takes precedence, so her screentime was on target.
>"Like, hah look Fujiwara spins Kaguya round and pushes her into the car!" wut?
Perfectly in keeping with the established feel of the chapter/episode in which suffering princess Kaguya's greatest want was to spend time with her new friends; and that turning towards the romantic upon a constant barrage of cool moves by virgin monster Shirogane.

>Upgraded Kaguya
>It would've been pretty funny If prez had confused her for Kaguya and took her to see the fireworks instead haha.

After the latest chapters, I really feel like Pres deserves better than Kaguya. It's painful how much better Hayasaka would be with him.

He did teach her how to rap

>digits
Oh no...

Defend this.

Attached: 1548041371027.jpg (490x500, 79K)

Yep. A lot was skipped, and even what wasn't was sometimes trimmed down. There was a punchline to the ramen skit that was straight-up skipped, for example, a removed page of Shirogane bumbling his way through the French party that was probably the most memorable of the chapter. There's also a second "Fujiwara training Shirogane" chapter that's actually more consequential than the first, and Hayasaka in latex, and all sorts of stuff like that.

He literally is garbage at the stuff she teaches him, though. Fuji a shit, but she's not wrong.

>tfw you unironically ship her with Ishigami

Its like Niagra Falls under that skirt

If Shirogane wouldn't pussy out every fucking time he'd have been in a relationship with Kaguya months ago

Attached: 1552114794732.jpg (529x710, 160K)

He isn't pussying out this time. She flat out rejected him, and mocked every effort he made.

This is 100% on her.

Lol if he actually asked, she'd say yes.

Doomposters and retards unironically believing that cooldown chapters undermine everything. There was progress after every event, but it's just recently that you people come out and start whining about not being able to understand the changes in their relationship without outright being told so.

Have fun never getting an S2 Kaguyafags

Attached: CpBbQ0-XEAAJs-b.jpg (500x500, 51K)

Webm where? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

> Still believing this
How cute.

Now what? How much you will funpost now S1 is over?

fuck you

Attached: thumbnail_431.png (290x333, 100K)

All I can say is I'm glad you're not one of the shitters in the manga thread

If anything, watching Ishigami get over Tsubame might help her to finally get over her one sided crush.

source?

no!

Attached: Rain+isnt+that+bad+anyways+_2b1219d331305efe743de742818fe5c9.jpg (626x443, 85K)

NO QUADS, STOP IT

SHE'S A GOOD GIRL AND DOESN'T DESERVES THIS

Whenever an otter says something won't happen it does, so thank you based otterfag.

yameroooooooooooo!!!

based otterposter

>Quads
Maki.
No...

Attached: Maki2.jpg (193x318, 21K)

Eh, anime did its job. Now I can always picture lovely Aoi Koga as Kaguya.

I'll probably never stop feeling retarded for doubting her when they announced the VAs

I want to smell sweaty kaguya

Attached: 1553962382144.webm (1280x720, 2.34M)

Pixiv.

>He isn't pussying out this time
I swear we read different manga

Attached: file.png (401x498, 172K)

Going by her previous interactions she'd probably alternate between genuinely happy/encouraging to them and pure despair

Attached: 1.png (727x405, 157K)

bilibili is a Chinese website
sorry to ruin your fantasies

Why wasn't this censored?

fuck outta here with your quads

Attached: 1551553295343.webm (852x480, 864K)

With a frequency on the order of a single page.

Hayasaka is overrated garbage

Attached: 1504199057199.jpg (326x249, 62K)

In between all these "S2 nevers," I'll just invite you all to imagine this:

S3E13: chapters 135, 136, and 137.

Chinese memes are actually fucking wild though

God fireworks was so fucking good I'm so happy,
Airplane was a good ending the running was a bit weird but still 10/10 episode easily.

Attached: 1548199565106.png (795x600, 216K)

While I agree Hayasaka is a bit overrated, calling her garbage is way too much, fuck you.

HARD.

What the fuck are these cute girls saying?
I love them I would marry both of them till death do us part.

Attached: D27djlPUgAACYy0.jpg (700x700, 142K)

Attached: AoiKoga calico.png (1300x1300, 3.55M)

half chub

The running is a death flag.
S2 never. It hurts.
Pic very related.

Attached: bakani_review1.jpg (604x340, 184K)

Literally "BUY IT FAGGOT"

> realizes she has feeling for Prez after being in hard denial about it (see: school festival)
> feelings immediately gone as he continually tramples her feet

Hayasaka tried at the mixer and suffered. Fujiwara isn't going to be any different.

>Animated dual confessions
YES PLEASE

Attached: 18.png (828x1200, 434K)

>Season 2 NEVER EVER

I WIN AGAIN, KAGUYAFAGS

AND I WILL WIN AGAIN THIS THURSDAY AND THE NEXT

Attached: WAKEY WAKEY KAGUYAFAGS.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

MAKI ISN'T VIRGIN!!!!!!

Attached: maki.png (394x389, 79K)

Look at this precious creature

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.54_[2019.03.30_19.41.49].jpg (1280x720, 258K)

It shouldn't be Dual Confessions Pts. 1, 2, and 3 packed into one episode, because that page is the perfect cliffhanger for the penultimate episode.

>TFW it was Tsubasa

Attached: 1548543838112.png (529x277, 93K)

Yeah
134 is literally the perfect cliffhanger for the end of an episode

We need an episode made of 135,136 and 137

And you end the episode on when the balloon gets out of the camera and they're still kissing

> when Prez uses the wrong hole - again

wtf

Attached: 1551973557681 (1).gif (512x512, 2.36M)

Will he enjoy it?

Attached: 1548041371017.jpg (550x613, 84K)

It would probably be painless and normal. And as such, not all that funny.

>I swear, I'll make you say it.
No way, fag.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.48_[2019.03.30_19.45.07].jpg (637x720, 215K)

She would curse Fujiwara because she thinks they are getting too close

Attached: Insects.jpg (731x344, 93K)

Prez is so fucking lame.

jesus christ if i had to deal with that on a regular basis i would've just told my brother to fuck off

He's got a shit taste in fashion but apart from that he's based

Attached: Normie.png (509x383, 114K)

sorry just overrated then

Poor people aren't known for dressing well.

I'm asking you to tell me a fucking romcom show of 24 episodes straight

Toradora and that was fucking shit

There's a difference between not dressing well and what Shirogane does. He canonically has a middle-schoolers taste in fashion.

He's still best, though.

what is toradora

School Rumble, the most based romcom of the 00's

Eri best girl

Attached: 20745025cd1c6818aa8f67f8976b8275.png.jpg (1468x2083, 581K)

>Pic very related.
>S2 never
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1388903224309.gif (239x180, 1.62M)

I think even with 24 ep it would be the same

You realize it's current year and not 200x?

I post Otters in the manga threads every week.

name one good anime to come out post-2010

She wouldn't be thrilled.

Attached: powderkegkaguya.png (842x1300, 451K)

After all he did, setting up an entire event for her. He even chased her down in the current chapter, cornering her to finally get an answer from her.

And all he got instead was bullshit.

What?
That shit got a second season

It's an abstract kind of death. You can tell how much love was put into the animation.

>S3E13: chapters 135, 136, and 137.

And I'll invite you to imagine this

>All of them rushed to fuck, with half their details skipped over so that the anime can end with Ice-Kaguya slamming down the reset button and the entire cast saying "Ohwell, back to status quo!"

Attached: 1519432944328.png (747x422, 120K)

Nagasarete Airantou

But Baka test got a 2nd season
Minami is best girl

I was going to say Fall 2011 but then I realized I was thinking of Fall 2010. You win this time.

Penguindrum?

Nisekoi

>School Rumble
>Literally an "Amnesia out of nowhere to reset all plotlines!" twist

Go ahead and fuck off with that shit

Oh shit advanced references

Attached: 1526872342248.png (504x717, 326K)

Darling in the Franxx

SAO

Golden Time

Attached: TADA BANRI.jpg (5000x5000, 1.54M)

Pupa.

VEG

Kaguya-Sama.

Post rare Kaguyas

>He canonically has a middle-schoolers taste in fashion.
To be fair, it was explained that his poor fashion taste is due to him not using too much money on clothing, so that more money is dedicated to his sister.
Think about it, Shirogane's life is pretty much studies (though him being a great student is rather new for him), work and pinning over Kaguya (this is also new for him). He barely has any time for himself.

SukaSuka
Youjo Senki
Darling in the FranXX
Made in Abyss
91 Days

Guys my maid has become a little too precocious I need to discipline her the options are
>Rape the maid
or

>Rape the maid
Choose soon or I'll pick on myself.

>pick on myself
user, I'm not entirely sure you can rape yourself, but feel free to try

Attached: 1552948813437.jpg (251x286, 25K)

Attached: screenshot_1553946833_1301884.png (1280x720, 563K)

What about rare papaganes?

Attached: 1548041371010.jpg (719x294, 112K)

Why not marry the maid?

Kaguya
Jojo

Why did you post Prez user?

Attached: Guya.png (130x124, 18K)

nhentai.net/g/256460/286/

Attached: 1551536056718.jpg (1350x2000, 424K)

His only passion is Astronomy and Ishigami has at least been slowly getting him into other stuff like Momo Chan and vidya.

Attached: 1548792705672.png (310x156, 51K)

Attached: 527098720398473.jpg (1920x1079, 500K)

Damn he's basically older Prez
I wonder how mamagane looks like?

It was pretty bland

the forced animation made an otherwise good episodes really shit

why is she still here ? Just to suffer ?

Attached: aegase.png (842x428, 869K)

Wrong, he also loves rap and penguins.

Older Kei.

Name a girl who did nothing wrong besides Maki, You can't she really did nothing wrong and the world is against her, so unfair.

Attached: 1548543838111.png (121x250, 27K)

I just realized how stupid my question are

Attached: DIO.png (292x417, 93K)

also thanks to Yea Forums for the translation.

>rap
>penguins
>stars
>vidya when Ishigami hooks him up
>art

Is that everything Prez likes?

She did the same shit Kaguya's currently pulling, trying to orchestrate everything cleverly while not having to actually say how she feels.
So when Maki's friend's boyfriend decided to cut the Gordian knot and go balls out on his confession because Maki never told him, she's really got nobody to blame but herself. She didn't do anything "wrong", but that's the point, she didn't do ANYTHING.

I CANT WAIT ANYMORE SEASON 2 WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sexy black panties

Manga

Momo-chan manga

ask again in 2 years for now

Instant noodles.
Cats

He already has more interests than the average Sports anime MC.

Kaguya.

>I wanted to watch monologues
Retarded Reddit cunt

Attached: 1536068399611.png (278x259, 63K)

The fireworks arc in the manga had a shit ton of build up with the way earlier part1 of "I can't hear the fireworks." establishing her fixation with seeing them and enjoying her summer with friends. Then you get like 5 chapters of her getting cucked out of this, culminating in her being told she can't go, with the final page Prez seeing the tweet. Then the next chapter is ALL Kaguya's perspective (the little bits of Prez figuring shit out was saved for an extra) and ends with an amazing title drop that pays off all that build up from the last like 6-7 chapters.

Between cutting chapters to fit everything into 12 episodes and trying to format what's left into longer episodes, they knew that they couldn't get anything near the same build up, which means nowhere near the same pay off.

So instead of try anyway and have a lackluster finale end the last episode they left time to do the goofy dogfighting chapter which on it's own is pretty funny and much less of a blue balling nut shot than it is in the manga because the romantic moment it follows is much less significant.

I'm alright with the last episode, but it is the only episode I'd say you should stop and read the manga first, compared to the rest of the episodes where you can read the manga later.

Attached: 2b347d70f2414406bbf8a8eeb3abd7ed_55465cfac70548ebb29cd3d638a15ff2_1_www_marquee_standard.jpg (661x360, 20K)

> Prez and Kaguya getting it on in Prez' room
> Kei barges in

How would she react?

Attached: thinking.jpg (321x322, 45K)

Attached: Kagubum.jpg (500x468, 29K)

Annoyance.

Attached: 1553969226284.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

If having sex can turn Tsubasa from his old plain self into this chad,

Imagine post-sex Shirogane. He's already one of the most popular guys in the school despite his dorkness. Nonvirgin-confidence Shirogane would probably impregnate every girl in Shuchiin just by looking at them.

Attached: 73962253_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 438K)

delete this

Or it'll backfire and become Ishigami 2.0

she would secretly masturbate to it

The Monster Virgin will evolve into the Monster Chad.

dare I say, Giga Chad?

Attached: 1553652860299.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Vote for Subject F, How Cute and your other favourite players to represent Yea Forums on the Spring Babby Cup!

docs.google.com/forms/d/1m2oKm-V72vh_IU72zYcQoSubv5zpIeqIaOoXdRkI_Xs/edit

Attached: b47.jpg (603x393, 43K)

Why are you posting your homo collection?

Yakuza-chan focus chapter when? I'd love to see what the favor Shirogane did for her that was big enough that she had to do the legwork for his balloon plan to pay it off.

Also, what other minor characters would you like to see get more focus or stuff to do? I wouldn't mind seeing more of Onodera (the only female classmate of Ishigami who doesn't treat him like shit).

Attached: Yakuza-chan.png (821x1200, 300K)

Only good thing about this episode was the ED

>tfw i realize aka timed prez chasing kaguya in the manga with the last chase scene in the anime

Attached: EXCEED.jpg (631x658, 43K)

>She did the same shit Kaguya's currently pulling
The small difference being Kaguya already kissed Prez. Another difference is that, despite her roundabout ways, she's actually given Prez some leads (like telling him she's happy when he compliments her).

Furthermore, Kaguya isn't acting retarded just because, she started acting like this because she went into panic mode after: 1) Haysaka told her that her french kiss had some sexual implications and that the Prez might think she's a slut, 2) realising she had agreed to something serious (leaving her family to go with Prez to the US) - though, this one would probably never been an issue, had she not lost her high she got after getting indirectly confessed to, and having had her first kiss.

cute feet and bear

Attached: f7ydyumer3921.jpg (1242x1208, 87K)

It's scary though.

Attached: Z16.png (850x1200, 362K)

unironically Ishigami made a fuckton of progress

Accidentally though

Will Prez have to fight Kaguya's father physically?

Attached: 1553415668048.webm (1066x600, 2.99M)

Pottery.

a Tsubame focused chapter would be nice and Momo too

Attached: Momo anime.png (204x336, 123K)

I hope whoever Ishigami ends up with, it's good for him and his partner.

Attached: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - c081-091 (v09) [mix] [Various] {a1}.zip-Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - c0 (817x1250, 615K)

They need to fuck off entirely

Bros why is Onodera so pretty?
I think I'm in love.

I can guarantee whoever he ends up with is in this picture

He likes oysters, black panties, getting certifications for random shit and going full chuuni.

Aka loves setting up plot lines.

>that shadow
Imminent rape.

> >sexy black panties

I really want to see a future chapter where Kaguya prepares for the four pages, trying to buy sexy lingerie while annoying Hayasaka with her bullshit.

Who?

Another speedreader.

But atleast he did.

Attached: C133 P15.png (897x1300, 1.2M)

> light hair in the manga

> dark hair in the anime

Attached: but BUT WHY.png (438x499, 10K)

cuz nobody really cares about her

The anime picture had a dark filter in the scene though, to make it look like a grim situation, so it might not be black.

I do

so you mean the doujin chapter

Her skin looks normal, though.

That exists? I don't read the official doujin, as it just isn't very good.

Are you colorblind?

i mean this is as close as youll ever get to what you wanted

Attached: eD7Uydn.png (795x859, 538K)

This page is so good. Great climax from a several chapter buildup

Okay, I'll bite. What chapter is it?

Chapter 6

Attached: w3.png (800x1142, 464K)

Thanks

> 310 or
> DIE spelled backwards

What kind of underwear does Kaguya wear?

black silk, or bear panties

granny ones

Probably plain, white ones.

Plain black

This is all we know.

Attached: kaguya_78_cover.png (894x1250, 1.64M)

Gyaru going to gyaru.

Attached: upskirt when.jpg (349x396, 24K)

Attached: 20190331_042045.jpg (1322x947, 807K)

What would the sex be like

Attached: 1548537926456.jpg (1785x1530, 660K)

At first terrible, a mind game gone wrong

Eventually godlike

fun

Attached: 1553157008354.webm (900x644, 2.84M)

Maki was born to suffer. It's her lot in life.

Let me summarize the first few attempts of her and Shirogane:

>"No please, whatever YOU want!"

Attached: 1547922406658.jpg (1200x1697, 625K)

>Prez' room

As if he has a room to himself

Why is the daughter of a criminal organization studying in a prestigious private School?
Does that happen in real life?

>THIS IS MY ROOM TOO YOU IDIOOOOOT

There is nothing enought money can't solve
Also being the daughter of a Yakuza doesn't mean she is into shady shit

Attached: 1553909188327.png (438x416, 134K)

> There is nothing enought money can't solve

This

"Donations" are a thing. Just like the current scandal at US elite universities.

Aka was warning us all this time!!!

Well Prez? I mean it's basically a straight up confession.

Attached: love.jpg (414x276, 18K)

best sentai girl luka

I feel a little sad it's over now. It's been a while since I felt the urge to watch streams for an anime while it was airing, and I even got my sister to watch it with me and she loved it too.

Attached: Baka sleepy.jpg (452x428, 27K)

Did you watch oreimo with her too?

I don't really want to fuck my sister user. I didn't watch Oreimo either, I just kept up with the threads while it was airing from time to time.

Did you fuck her

I-I want to fuck your sister user-chan

I'm going to disappoint you further, and point out that she's married, and she's not a slut, so you're out of a luck.

Attached: Sinful.jpg (630x700, 124K)

>He doesn't read NTR.

Even better!
I love NTR

I'll fuck you up mate. Don't try it.

Attached: 1553529758175.png (814x461, 349K)

Imagine having to deal with a girl like Kaguya in real life. It would be psychological terror.

Not any worse than dealing with an Ishigami.

There's always season two to look forward two.

Attached: season 2 confirmed.jpg (1920x1080, 959K)

Ishigami can be a good bro sometimes

There are a lot of Ishigamis here and irl, none of them as based as him though

>shittalking Ishigami

Despite his sperginess, he's loyalty to Pres is admirable

>She's an middle aged, married OL that likes Kaguya
Based Aka capturing his intended target