Prisma Illya thread

Mana is running out. What do?

Attached: 73933832_p0.jpg (848x574, 297K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Hit3jmwegs
pixiv.net/member.php?id=4373399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make Miyu have filthy degenerate lesbo-loli sex with Illya and lap up all the fluids

C

U

N

N

Die

Y

mahou lolis are the worst

>Cunndie
Sounds like the name Aussies would give some wild dingo with a distinctive scar that keeps stealing all their chickens

I don't see the problem, there are two perfectly good batteries right next to her.

I love that artist

I have to do something.

Attached: D23nGvGVAAAoF9h.jpg (1403x992, 160K)

Headpats and tell them a bedtime story.

First post is even better than expected.

I don't know if it is wise to vote on this.

Attached: Screenshot.png (252x171, 11K)

Do you honestly think anyone said no? Don't worry user, those 60 people took one for the team precisely so that you don't have to.

Man this shading disturbs me, it's bizarrely realistic

what are those chains for?

Attached: Miyu rider.jpg (1002x1416, 1M)

Aki99 has a nice headboard.

What does Miyu need such a big butt for?

Attracting mates.
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hit3jmwegs

I voted for no. Since I don't think, that it's fitting for this scene. But it doesn't matter, interest is clearly there, so is very likely that Aki will end it making it somehow.

Actually "plot" of this scene was proposed by me. Aki's original idea was little different. Which is also reason, why filename is "NTR".

As expected of the anal cup.

>only 3 pages
I remember when AKi99 wasnt a giant faggot

You should realize that those pages are essentially comics composed from 12 panels that are each complex full drawn images. So instead of stupidly looking at page number, you should notice what content you got.

Yea a single panel of lewd

Every lewd need decent build up to be even juicier. This was build up. Next time will be a rewarding action.

Sometimes he just sticks to 2-3 pages at a time. Sometimes he starts with a few pages and then dumps another dozen. Take a look at the release of his Slime pages. At first it was just a couple pages, but it added up to be more than a dozen.

So where is aki hosting his uncensored stuff now that his patreon got nuked?

Look at the content of those pages and you will know why. Usually larger number of pages is given by simpler content. Often several pages being just a slight edit of simple image. On top of that Aki is improving with each release he do. So looking just on page number is really foolish here.

Look primarily on his Pixiv page. All the important links are here.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=4373399
Also Patreon still provides 2560px links for those who support Aki there.

Don't expect Illya to be much involved in this scene. Aki's original idea was simple "NTR" scene where Kuro "steals" Miyu from Illya, while Illya is just sleeping whole time. That simple mana kiss in this release he actually added just on my request. So unless he hides some another surprise, this will be primarily Miyu x Kuro scene.

For her big shits.

You requested those pics? Based as fuck.

What about adding Rin x Luvia scene where Rin as her maid needs to clean her toes and anus and then pussy with her tongue?

Given girls can’t transfer mana between each other, gonna have to go get Shirou to help out.

So far only actual scene that Aki did purely on my request was pictured scene. This month was just little adjustment of his own scenario. I have no idea, where he is going from that, beside some action between Miyu and Kuro, which was whole scenario primarily supposed to be about.
Sorry, but I'm not right person for requests. Not mention, that even I waited for this part nearly half year. Aki is primarily focused on own ideas. And unfortunately for you, he doesn't seem to be interested in such characters as Rin and Luvia. Maybe at most if you was fine with him drawing them as lolies.

Attached: 66036728_p0.jpg (953x1200, 1001K)

>See
I want to feel it not see. Seeing it is probably gore

this

But are you aware that Kuro will die without mana.

I'll die in prison if I give her any.

That's why you don't go blogging about it.

Being you, I would have no regrets.

Attached: 15656.jpg (440x612, 55K)

>Go to jail
>Kuro just busts you out because you literally saved her life

How is this a bad deal exactly? Kuro is a nice girl she looks out for those who help her.

would it be worth it?