Lmao imagine only having one stand battle

lmao imagine only having one stand battle

Attached: AD50B58F-1778-4C1B-91CF-D4F479337058.jpg (276x347, 87K)

Attached: D0lzUHXWsAMl5kI.png (839x579, 408K)

How long until Polnareff manganiggers?

Read the manga and find out for yourself animeonlynigger.

Attached: 15538722454.jpg (225x301, 14K)

No I will enjoy in a the superior medium first

>in a the superior medium first
You're trying too hard faggot.

Attached: 15536196129.jpg (981x551, 86K)

Actually no. Cope

fuck this
leave cheese man alone

Attached: Fugo gets angry and throws his shirt_Moment (2).jpg (575x719, 72K)

Lmao imagine not being alive

Imagine getting an OVA of Purple Haze Feedback.

Imagine being a character in one of the worst Jojo parts.

BASED

Hey, at least you can become a vampire in part 1.

Imagine almost dying to some small pink thing.

Attached: Kirby.jpg (469x400, 58K)

>Venice

Attached: ag.png (337x337, 226K)

Fugo's non canon RESOLVE moment is arguably the best of the group.

Fugo would of definitely slaughtered White Album, but I don't see how he'd be much help in the other Stand Battles.

don't have to

Attached: spicy.jpg (362x512, 42K)

was he based or retarded?

Attached: !!!!!!.png (622x435, 474K)

A based retard.

BASED

>everybody else who rebelled retains their stands as is except Giorno's GER
>Fugo's stand evolves without the arrow

>nigga with 152 IQ is the only one who makes the smartest decision.
Shocking

how did Metallica lose to Doppio?

Doppio was the final bad guy and Metallica wasn't.

The reasoning behind that besides their stands developmental potential is RESOLVE. Fugo was the only one that didn't have that kind of moment and once he did Purple Haze was finally under his control instead.

Narancia came in and stole the kill.

Also ACT Stands are a thing. Its not new

>how did Metallica lose to Doppio?
because nero is a jobber villain of the week character.

Part 5 is really the only part that I feel would have benefited from having more chapters.

The gang fights against the entire Italian stand mafia, and Abbacchio, Fugo, and Narancia only end up getting focused on 1 or 2 fights apiece.

And some filler chapters focusing on La Squadra and Diavolo pre-Part 5 would've been nice.

Y-Yeah, imagine that..

Attached: King Crimson splice effect.jpg (1920x1080, 947K)

Okuyasu only really gets 2 fights and both of them he jobs hard in.
Iggy only really gets 2 fights. Same with Avdol.

This isn't exactly new to the series. Usually 2 or 3 characters get most of the focus.

Lmao imagine being alive

Abbacchio has two, what's your point

>tfw we'll never live in the timeline where Yukako's second story arc was an actual fight and not her getting self-conscious about whether Koichi likes her or not

God I hate part 4. Just a ton of filler arcs of shallow characters.

so why didn't araki decide whether fugo would become a traitor or leave forever before he started writing the goddamn part

Attached: the n word.png (512x288, 301K)

he probably didn't start doubting about it until he was in the middle of it

is his stand the weakest combat wise?

in Bucciarati's group yeah. In the grand scheme of things it's a fairly average punchghost, but unlike most punchghosts its ability is useless in a fight

>muh part 1 bad
brainlet

cinderlla arc was great though

Eh I don't think it makes part 4 bad. The sum of its parts kinda deal. Fuck RPS kid though. One of the worst JoJo arcs.

He changed his mind halfway through because he grew very fond of the characters.

araki bullshits his way through every part, this is nothing new

Daily reminder that Fugo was the one that was meant to get the 7-Page Muda but Araki decided to create Cioccolata because he felt it was too harsh

Have you never read manga before? Manga generally isn't completely thought out before it starts. Araki goes even further and is known to change things in the middle of a story even if it conflicts with earlier things. He obviously did decide when writing earlier parts of the story that Fugo wouldn't go with the gang and would show up later as an enemy but then when he got to actually writing that part he didn't want to do that, and so he changed it.

>Have you never read manga before?
don't be a faggot user

some parts are well thought out. the part is perhaps the most concretely structured
> le grande tour of Italy tourist locations
> intermittent backstory flashbacks
> after each adventure Giorno wins over another of the squad
Fugo coming back to fight would have been great but you can't have everything

imagine being the smartest member of the team, only for the rookie to use your stand better than you

Attached: 93b.png (1366x726, 1.27M)

Araki goes in with a general plan for what he wants to do then sorta wings it

he literally has 0

>O MY CONVENIENT ANTIVENOM

based af

soft machine and man in the mirror = 2

>O MY GORDO EXPERIENCU
There you go user, I just summarized Part 5

Imagine winning ZERO battles without Josuke doing all the work

Attached: loser.jpg (480x360, 51K)

Gold Experience does have a lot of powers, on top of being a Punch Ghost. I prefer the simplicity of Sticky Fingers.

Fugo leaving made the boss look even more terrifying.

Araki never made him do anything because「THE HAND」was so broken that would end the story in two pages

this

So how did Carne know that his stand was an automatic tracking killer that only activated once he died?

They should of let him win the RHCP fight.

He didn't, nigga was just depressed after all the fatshamng he endured from his comrades

Maybe his stand can attack people based on his grudge (like when someone unches him it punches back) so he kind of figured out that death is the strongest grudge. We see the stand appear in humanoid form while he was still alive after all.

Is Abbacchio a doomer?

Attached: abbachill.jpg (1200x675, 86K)

Yes user, that is literally what his character and backstory is trying to convey

There's no better word to describe him actually

Doppio could see the future and predict Risotto's movements and attacks, and then called for help via Aerosmith.

based and crimsonpilled

sticky fingers may be simple, but its broken as fuck too. its a freaking matter and space manipulation stand for fuck sake

It really is. Fast, strong and if he hits you in the neck like he did Zucchero you're pretty much done for.

Kek