Hataraku Saibou/Cells at Work

Has Yea Forums completely stopped caring about this series, or are we excited for season 2?

Attached: cells-at-works-season-2.jpg (742x1055, 207K)

I mean its comfy but I'm not emotionally attached to it because its super episodic and not like a long running story where the characters develop

It was too detailed for just a fun story and too inaccurate for something educational, and I don't think I could sit through it again.

I plan on watching it but I want the BLACK spinoff more

It was cute but has the manga even updated since the basophile chapter?

>watching anime for character development
You can't be more pretentious

No I'm just patiently waiting for my cancer.

Why does that make me pretentious? I like seeing things with well defined beginnings and endings and that have important events happen along the way. With shows like this you just get some safe, fun entertainment for 20 mins / ep but no real attachment to anything.

Attached: 1551859622272.png (1920x1080, 3.6M)

No validation cookies here underage.

You'll have to read the genderbend version if you want any of those things.

Volume 5 might be more your speed. And the characters do change a little

>you will never be completely destroyed by a cute omnicidal mutant voiced by Akira Ishida

Check out BLACK then, it's only ten chapters long and has the solid character progression that you're looking for.

Any more manga chapters got translated? (Main series or black) last one was months ago.

Shit so the body died huh

>post-apocalypse bacteria sol inside a recently deceased
Did I get that right?

I still read and follow the manga because I love educational series
It's just that there isn't too much to talk about

season 1 was good

there is nothing else to discuss tho

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hataraku Saibou - 13 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.59_[2019.01.21_04.23.06].jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

that is the only reason to watch anything, user

they should make that into a movie

nah just the last translated chapter of black was about a heart attack. It's a different host, of a fucked up salaryman or something.

The only reason this show was watchable is because of the platelet lolis

I dropped the mango when they bring back cancer in the most retarded way possible

I'm excited.

>Has Yea Forums completely stopped caring about this series?
Yes, the meme is dead.

Attached: Last year's most overrated shows.jpg (2664x986, 2.08M)

But there was character development you speed watcher. Almost every episode centered around a specific character had some form of inner turmoil which was solved in the end of the arc. Hell, even Red Blood Cell in the last episode became a reliable senpai instead of just a lost retard

Hataraku Saibo BLACK is so much better in that regard

Attached: FA_CaWB_07_30.png (914x1300, 438K)

>Its another "A low budget anime somehow becomes a hit so the japs unironically shits out a season 2 trying to make some quick bucks despite they had absolutely no materials to work with" episode.

(Stares at Kimono friends)

Attached: 1351066085490.png (286x324, 47K)

They prolong it for more. Now MC got transferred into another body of some relative where things are even worse.

Nah, he got saved at the last moments and improved his life

Last chapter translated chapter was about kidneys though

Attached: 012___1553364322.png (911x1300, 271K)

>tfw they'll adapt parts from Hatarakunai Saibo and BLACK

>low budget
Are you retarded?

I just want a Cells at Work Black anime, wake me up when it's time for that.

Huh? There's plenty of source material for another 12 episodes

This is the best White Blood Cell yet

Attached: oYw42xp.png (483x863, 258K)

Chapter 13 and 14 of BLACK is out, but the group dropped it because it got licensed.