People actually think Misato could fuck Shinji into becoming a man

>people actually think Misato could fuck Shinji into becoming a man

Attached: 1546770140779.png (640x480, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7NhPcRcT9U
twitter.com/ikuto_yamashita/status/1093478063327694848/photo/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She could.

Anyone except Rei could fuck Shinji into a man.

I know for a fact she could do it

He sure as hell would be a lot better at dealing with Asuka afterwards.

>Misato takes Shinji by the hand and teaches him everything about what a girl really wants to hear
>Shinji goes through up and downs but still steady attempts at trying to woo Asuka, who gets either weirded out or intrigued by what the fuck has gotten into him

Attached: 1540874108961.png (373x386, 210K)

Asuka already wanted to fuck Shinji, she just didn't want to admit it to herself.

Shinji probably couldn't even get it up because of how gay he is.
EoE isn't canon.

What compels you to crave boycock?

Asuka hated Shinji

I'm not Shinji but he is very gay.
In fact, EoE confirms this minus the part where he busts a nut to Asuka.

Don't your problems magically disappear after you have sex? That's the reason why everyone around me is fine and I'm the only one who's a complete mess!

No, she put on a facade that she hated Shinji, but she genuinely cared for him.

And?

>facade

Asukafags i swear

Did you even watch the show?

>Why didn't he respond like I wanted during the kiss?
>Why didn't he understand the sign on my door?

Being a virgin is so much of a stigma for men that having sex will literally make your life at least a little bit less bad, yeah. It will most likely not SOLVE any of your issues, but it'll make life easier thanks to a new found selfesteem (even if you might still hate yourself if you already did it before)

lemme guess, they're pretending that they're currently working on the final rebuild garbage movie right now

perhaps.

>i hate shinji better kiss him and frequently go to him when upset for some semblence of comfort

Her resentment of shinji is hollow if not precedented by the fact she likes him. The resentment is that he isnt the perfect man and she is trying to make him improve. If she hated him shed just ignore him. Shes one of the gen 1 tsunderes that play along that same setup.

It's less that she likes him and more that she wants his attention and affections in order to validate her own self worth.

"Wall of Jericho"
"What are you doing there?! You won't do anything! You won't help me! You won't even hold me!"
"If I can't have you all to myself then I don't want anything from you"

For the most part it is this.

But she also does care for him at least as a comrade or friend during the middle of the series. It could have become genuine romantic affection if shit didn't go south, but things did fall apart and she started to hate the fact she even tried getting his attention when she believed Shinji no longer cared for her and never would.

"Well you aren't getting of this, scrub"
"OH YEAH, WELL YOU JUST MADE THE LIST"
youtube.com/watch?v=x7NhPcRcT9U

If Shinji wasn't so fucked up himself and could manage to genuinely connect to Asuka a bit better they probably would've been able to develop some sort of romantic relationship. But being unable to do so is the whole point of the show after all.

you can hate someone AND want to fuck them.

Their relationship would be short and full of petty mindgames like every teenage relationship

Rei is only fuckable after he becomes a man.

What's sex with Misato like?

That or their low self-esteems would cause them to feel over-dependent on the other, resulting in neither being willing to break-up no matter how ugly the relationship gets.

Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Only with a penguin watching you too.

She would have broke him

You'd think that Shinji's rejection of her in episode 23 and him breaking down crying in EoE would be enough to realise this.

you're talking to a bunch of morons who think their cocks could convert a saint into someone who is cockhungry for them despite how ugly and smashbrosy they are

didnt asuka already fucked his problems except it didnt work

Attached: 1544814940614.jpg (1834x833, 150K)

na
the boy is a basket case

You're fucking with me. By the end of it, she despised him and he came to dislike her tantrums to the point of choking her when she pushed his buttons.

>he came to dislike her tantrums to the point of choking her when she pushed his buttons.
Shinji lost it and choked her for refusing to help him when he was begging her.
And she refused to help him because he wouldn't help her when she needed him.

She refused because Shinji didn't care for her.
At least that is what she said, I doubt she would have helped either way.

>And she refused to help him because he wouldn't help her when she needed him.

She kicked him down to the floor and poured a steaming coffee pot on him. Don't lie, asukacuck

She thought Shinji didn't care for her because Shinji was too fucked up with his own issues to offer emotional support for others.

The table, were the coffee pot stood, flipped over. She didn't actively pour it onto him.

But those are all your posts

She got him in the robot every damn time. She's pretty much the only thing keeping him fighting

No, asuka liked shinji. Shinji was the only one who understood her.

Shinji doesn't understand her, she says so herself.

Oh he did, and she hated that fact. She was in denial because from everyone she could speak with the one person she had trouble with got her best.

They explicitly don't understand each other, that's the entire point of the whole series.
And Shinji never put an honest effort into understanding her out of fear of being hurt - which just hurts them both anyway.

Shinji never understood Asuka which is part of the entire point of the show.
If Shinji could have understood Asuka, instrumentality wouldn't be necessary.

Misato is more manly than shinji could ever be

Attached: mis.jpg (2436x1125, 443K)

>missing the entire point
"nobody understands me so they should all die"

Yeah, the point is that maybe it is ok that people can't don't fully understand each other and meaningful relationship can form despite that.

The point of EoE is that Shinji rejects this

Attached: yui pose.jpg (1641x717, 258K)

Rejects what?
One of the points of EoE is that Shinji ends the world because no one understands him and he understands no one, only to then realise that maybe life is worth living despite that and that you can still be happy even if you can't fully understand people.

Teenagers think that others don't understand them all the time. That's why "no one understands me" is a teenage emo trope.

No, the point of EoE is that Shinji destroys the world, because he refuses to accept the trivial truth that people can't understand him.
Basically, autism is the reason for the third impact.

You said the exact same thing I did, only in a more obtuse way.

I said something different. I said that Shinji actively rejected this truth, rather than simply being unaware of it.

I'm not sure were you see this distinction in our posts. Shinji rejects the world because it can't understand him. To then realise that maybe it doesn't have to, which is why he calls off third impact.

>Misato rapes Shinji
>Shinji gets even more broken

Attached: 1550433141513.jpg (2048x2044, 280K)

Dude every fucking woman is like that

Brainlet

Why didn't Kaworu love Shinji romantically :(
On behalf of all Kaworubros, this is not ok.

Attached: that way 2.jpg (1920x1080, 906K)

Kaworu was a dick who deceived Shinji into thinking someone loved him, just to force him into a situation where he'd have to kill that person to break his spirit.
He also strangles kittens.

He also murdered billions of people and is responsible for all of the suffering we see in NGE, especially Shinji's and the other Children's.

Kaworu didn't force Shinji to kill him to break his spirit. Doing so would in no way benefit him.
He just wanted to die. He probably didn't realise the effect it would have on Shinji.

Didn't she basically promise to do this in the show?
And the promise alone got him going?
Just the promise of fucking was enough for him to man up a bit.

More like he man-slaughtered billions of people. It's not like it was his intent.
SEELE and Gendo are does to blame.

That never happend.
She did give him an "adult kiss" and promised to continue when he came back in EoE.
But all that accomplished was making him break down and cry.

>It's not like it was his intent.

Oh, Adam dindu nuffin?

> people actually believe that romance can solve their problems.

Attached: Satou_doubt.jpg (1024x576, 258K)

His existence killed people. But it's not like he wanted them to die. It is unfair to judge him for it.

i liked it better when i had discussions back in the late 90s about psychobabble in evangelion and existential nonsense
this just looks like the equivalent of analyzing a csi or lost episode

>i miss having discussions about the bullshit flavor anno added to make the show seem cool to retards
>all these people discussing well written character arcs, the meat of the show, are just plebs

Ooh boy I can't wait to see how the new Netflix dub handles this.

Wouldn't hold your breath, since it is an almost inaudible line that anyone would miss if it wasn't subbed.

If she did fuck Shinji, he would have only grown weaker and sexually dependent on her. It wouldn't have turned him into a man because he wouldn't have worked for it. You know all those failed Chinese emperors that had a massive harem at age 14 and did nothing but cum 24/7 for a decade before losing their empire? Same would have happened to Shinji.

It's fitting that your image is NHK since there are retards who completed missed the point of the story and sincerely wish they had their own Misaki to save them.

That was my intention.

Attached: Yamazaki_love_is_a_jew_meme.jpg (1024x576, 318K)

>well written
heh
hehehehehehehehe

eva truly is the pinkerton of anime

I mean, the attempt couldn't hurt.

Kaworu woke up from a nap and decided to kill three billion people. He is the only objectively evil character in Evangelion.

Doesn't the story go that Adam had dibs on Earth, but Lilith fucked up and landed there after him?
He was just asserting his property rights after Lilith forced him into sleep to make her own ugly creatures.

He didn't decide to kill anyone. You can't be evil unless you knowingly and willingly does immoral things.

So what you're saying is Lilith violated the NAP and Adam was justified in his autistic chimpout.

>He didn't decide to kill anyone.

It was not an accident you retard. Go listen to the Antarctica Incident tape again. The scientists scream about how they're trying to stop him, to "make him use up as much anti-AT-field energy as possible!"
He did not just "oopsie" 3 billion people.

Of course it wasn't an accident. SEELE knew exactly what would happen. And made it happen anyway, that makes them evil.
Meanwhile Adam just have to exist for people to die since his existence is antithetical to humans.
And saying that the scientist tried to stop him doesn't mean Adam had an intent in killing anyone. What the scientist tried to stop was his existence/waking up, not his intent.

>SEELE knew exactly what would happen

No they didn't, lmao.

It is hilarious that this is how kaworufags behave: lay out the facts for them and they literally go into FULL denial and start straight-up lying.

Basically, there is only supposed to be 1 Seed of Life per planet.
In the event 2 show up to the same place, their Lances have a failsafe measure to automatically activate and stop 1.

Lilith's lance was either broken or lost when she landed on Earth second, so Adam's Lance (the Lance of Longinus that appears in the series) had to activate instead and put Adam to sleep even though he was there first.

They did know.
Gendo also knew. He left Antarctica the day before it happened, and Fuyutsuki learned the truth on interrogating Gendo, threatened to take it public, before agreeing to go along with his plans.

>They did know.
Source: my ass, currently occupied by my dildo that I refer to as "kaworu-kun"

He is a sociopath, a manipulator. He was trained by SEELE for just that purpose.

Of course they did, they had the scrolls telling them what would happen. Gendo leaving right before the "accident" is meant to hint that it was all orchestrated. Fuyutsuki confront Gendo on this.

I don't deny anything. Adam's existence killed people, but that doesn't make him evil. Since the only way for him not to kill is to kill himself, which you can't reasonably demand of a person, yet it is also what Kaworu ultimately chooses to do.

The scrolls don't just say everything, it's a broad outline. Otherwise SEELE would have simply won with no contest.

>Of course they did, they had the scrolls telling them what would happen.

Why didn't Kaworu read the scrolls and figure out that he was going to kill 3 billion innocent people? They're a FAR artifact, they came there with the White Moon just like Kaworu and his Lance. He had them. Looks like he's a genocidal little rat just like I said.

>the scrolls
can someone explain what the scrolls or SEELE's "script" are?

Also I hate Kaworu.

Attached: 0053-012.jpg (1066x1600, 329K)

They don't say everything but they obviously said something about second impact and its effect. Since they base their whole plan around this.

How would Adam read the scrolls if he was asleep? And even if he somehow could read them there was nothing he could do to prevent it, tit wasn't he himself that woke him up.

The Dead Sea Scrolls Apocrypha are some scrolls that came to Earth in the White & Black Moons.

The White Moon was Kaworu's moon. It contained him, a Lance of Longinus, and scrolls.

The Black Moon was Lilith's. It contained him, a Lance of Longinus, probably some scrolls, and possibly some human souls.

The Scrolls are still not fully understood. It appears they contain a rough outline of the events of the timeline. They almost appear to be instructions on how to bring about instrumentality or the end of a timeline - that's how SEELE seems to speak of them.

Attached: scrolls.jpg (1201x901, 605K)

>How would Adam read the scrolls if he was asleep?
Adam was awake for the entire period between when the White Moon came to Earth and when the Black Moon came. He went to bed when the Black Moon crashed into Earth and his Lance ended up in his back somehow (probably its own doing.)

Again there was nothing he could do to prevent it from happening even if he did know.
You also only assume he was awake while in the Moon. We have no idea.

You are literally delusional. It's OK, I get it. You are homosexual with a specific preference for twinks and if you acknowledge that this character is evil then you have nothing else to fawn over.

At least fags with a conscience choose Kaji.

One of us is actually addressing what the other is saying. Weird how you turn that to me being delusional.

You just spew delusional bullshit. "There is nothing he could have done to prevent it". You're delusional. It's very plain that you're a homosexual that can't acknowledge the facts.

Wrong. Shinji's always gay

Attached: o1i454iqwzdz.jpg (480x389, 38K)

Instead of simply repeating my statement and calling it delusional, tell me what could Adam do, short of killing himself(though Kaworu didn't seem capable of suicide), to prevent the deaths of those humans? He didn't have the power to make the black moon land someplace else, he didn't choose to be woken up by humans.

He could have, let's see, decided not to fucking murder everyone.

Again, him simply existing is what killed them, how could he prevent that?

You simply existing is what's killing the global IQ average.

Irrelevant.

She was trying to trick shinji into raping her

Thats the same thing baka

Based

When I was 14 a 21 year old from my small town seduced me. It gave me the confidence to make it in life and achieve above my family and peers expectations.
I'm 27 now and she was the only one, I can still feel her soft skin and buttcheeks, and her perky nipples on my mouth.
/endblog

Attached: 1500577004594.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

>tfw ywn be seduced by a sexy oneesan as a young teen

Attached: 1458603850631.gif (500x373, 1020K)

>fucking him into a man
>implying end goal wasnt fucking him until he became submitted to her

Misato isn't even a functional adult herself

She was beautiful as well (rural Russian girl beauty). The only one I ever had and I will never forget.
Found out a few years after when visiting again that just like many younger people in my country she died from drug overdose. Heck half of my class is dead as far as I know.

>Misato
>getting raped by a shota
>not doing the raping herself

Attached: 1546236313431.jpg (660x680, 55K)

Misato is not into passive men. she wants to be dominated

Manhood comes the heart, not the pussy.

If only Shinji knew

This.
She acts like she hates Kaji, but once he grabs her and forces a kiss she just submits.

Kaji is Kaji tho

I'd let her fuck me into becoming a man

>which is why he calls off third impact.
A bit late though

Attached: sensiblechuckle.gif (250x250, 992K)

meanwhile if user did that the female in question would scream "help" and "rape, rape"

Me too

How?

Misato is a wreck outside of work, its pretty obvious.

She needs a fucked up 14 year old to take care of her daily needs.

It's just chores lmao

Besides, she gave them a place to stay

Chores she never do because she can't function as a proper adult.

Nobody can make Shinji a man. He's canononically stuck as a boy forever now because being in an Evangelion mutates you into some weird half-angel thing that never completes puberty.
Pic related, both Shinji and Asuka are almost 30 now.

Attached: evangelion3.jpg (640x360, 80K)

God I wish Asuka would grab my hand and pull me through the desert

Asuka is almost 30, but Shinji is still mentally 14 since he was not around the whole time skip.

Attached: 1447637385190.gif (500x210, 1024K)

I mean almost 30 as in almost 30 years since they were born.

imagine having fucked up mid-puberty brain chemistry for the rest of your life

I was surprised Shinji wasn't more freaked out when he learned about that arrested childhood side effect of eva piloting.

he had a lot of other things to be freaked out by that probably took precedence, to be fair

Sounds better than what I'm going through

We can all agree that Shinji did a good job in helping Asuka become psychologically damaged beyond repair, right? All my boy had to do was give her the love and the affection she craved, but he just couldn't do it.

Shinji was in no position to give anyone love and affection. He can't truly love others without first learning to love himself, and he couldn't even accomplish that through the entirety of the show.

her traumas ran deeper than that, and their relationship falling apart was probably inevitable given the unhealthy and high-stress environment they were in. if there's a case for anyone that's to blame its probably her dad and stepmother.

He created an excuse for him not deserving to live via fapping over Asuka's body while she's in a coma. Nah, m8, Shinji had a chance and he blew it— astronomically.

Her stepmom and dad are mostly to blame, but Shinji helped a bit more in fucking that girl up.

He could've at least fake it for her sake

he didn't know what she wanted, barely even understood that she wanted anything from him at all. he was afraid of being hated if he did or said the wrong thing and was confused and agitated by the idea that she wanted him to act first.

at least he tried

They are well written, yes.

It will just read
[many voices overlapping]

She's canonically only had 1 sexual partner
There's no way she's loose

Kaworu would fuck shinji into a woman.

You know Kaji's massive schlong completely obliterated her

It was never enough

But that's gay

kaji is japanese what are you saying man

It's not gay if he's technically not human

I think it is, gay bestiality is still considered gay in real life.

Can we have a second rebuild where Shinji is a chad who goes fucking Misato, Rei and Asuka?

The real question is: could Kaji turn Asuka into a woman?

Not worth the jail time

Kaji knows he's already going to jail or getting killed anyway since he's quadruple-crossing every paramilitary organization in the known universe.

He could be a pretty good father figure to her if she managed to get her to stop riding his dick, he could straighten her out and fix all the fuckups her useless cheating father instilled in her.

Asuka needs a husbando, not a father figure

it's genuinely the other way around, but her ideas of adulthood and sexuality are all twisted up and self-destructive since they're informed by her trauma and neglect

Lilith violated the NAP

nah, that's you projecting.

Asuka would be a terrible wife as is. She needs a strong male authority figure in her life to unfuck her head up. If Kaji tries to stop flirting with every woman on the planet - and he is definitely mature and down-to-earth enough to - he can act as the proper father she never had.

I think what Shinji needed was for Misato to teach him about interacting with people. Misato fucking him is a bad idea because that sacrifices the authority of her parental role. It might even put her beneath him in Shinji's mind. He'd never listen her again. What Misato needs to do is hardcore guide Shinji into Asuka's pussy. Teaching your kids how to talk to the opposite sex is vital to helping them grow independence. So many mothers fail to do this because they don't want to lose their sons, but this wouldn't be a problem for Misato. If she teaches Shinji how to do this, she teaches him how to be a man.

Attached: 1531610933114.jpg (1280x960, 131K)

Now you two, undress

maybe if he wasn't also her c/o and also a spy playing everyone against the middle and also genuinely a bit clueless about women

Why does Asuka need a male authority figure, aka a father figure? I don't see how having a good mother figure wouldn't be beneficial to help with the trauma Asuka's real mother put Asuka through. Why would she benefit from a father figure who flirts too much? Her real farther fucked up her life a lot specifically because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

>misato trying to give shinji a lecture about foreplay but getting progressively drunker and distracted with tangents

I think she'd start off with how to get to first base.

Asuka needed stable, genuine relationship with people that wanted her around despite her faults and a chance to base her self-esteem on something other than piloting a giant robot so she could work out said issues and accept that as a 14 years old violonist college graduate and total cutie, she wasn't actually a worthless human being.

Respectable and supportive adults would have gone a long way, but she didn't especially need a dad or a deep dicking.

Attached: 4c1fbd0e3a87133655a4f1978b034a80.jpg (850x1055, 197K)

Jesus christ, just lock the two of them in a room for a week

Problem solved

she'd ask shinji if he had ever touched a girl's chest before and then, when he stutters out a small yes, skip ahead in the lesson plan before he could explain that it wasn't exactly like what she was imagining

One night, Shinji returns home to see Misato finishing off a can of beer.
>I'm home.
Misato appears to be already full drunk, which isn't uncommon.
She gets off the chair and tipsy go near Shinji. Shinji notices a rather serious semblant on Misato's face, almost angry.
>Shinji... Tell me... Have you ever... *ick* ...touched a woman's chest before?

You really think Asuka wanted to just kiss to pass the time because she was bored? They totally fucked and Anno was too pussy to actually have them do it.

Go on

>Misato? What're you doing?
Misato grabs Shinji's hand and pushes towards her cleavage. Shinji's never grabbed a woman's breast before that day. The skin felt so soft and warm because of Misato's body temperature. Shinji is both embarassed and aroused.
>Shinji... I never knew you were quite this big...
That moment Shinji notices he's got something trying to come out of his pants.

Doubtful since the two MCs in KareKano fucked.

Its only gay if consentual.

But then that's rape

>thinking she gives a fuck and simply doesn't lust after Shinji's D

Attached: 1533048718355.jpg (498x375, 47K)

What are you right now then?
A tranny?

>I think what Shinji needed was for Misato to teach him about interacting with people.
Underrated post. Imagine the shit they would have avoided if Misato acted like a responsible adult?

Attached: 1465350002355.jpg (735x577, 100K)

>animals don't have sexes
>tetramorphs don't have sexes

>tfw no cute tetramorph gf(male)

>Oh, Shinji. Don't need to be embarassed. All boys have that feeling when they feel the skin of a woman.
Misato gently moves her hand accross Shinji's arms, down his chest and between his thighs. Just teasing him.
>Misato... Please...
It's clear Misato is playing with him. Shinji's hands feeling her breast. Touching her nipple. Misato appears to be taking pleasure in out of this cause she let's a timid moan out.

This is getting steamy.

Attached: 1553765550189.gif (540x603, 188K)

>Shinji... you're making me so hard
Misato unzips her short shorts, pulls out her dick and flips Shinji over.
>This is how it feels to be an adult, shinji-kun~
Misato proceeds to rape Shinji in the ass. Shinji cums hard.

Attached: 1540772398115.jpg (700x842, 120K)

>Shinji, you sure have a lot more experience than I thought. But you need to be more gentle.
She grabs his hand and teaches him how to do it. Slowly moving around the areola.
>Do you wanna use your mouth?
They both move to the couch. Shinji doesn't dare to take his hand off Misato's breast. His dick is so hard he's about to explode.
As they lay on the couch, Misato starts taking off her shirt exposing her shoulders. Shinji never felt so attracted to a woman's shoulders before.

Do you right erotic fiction?
You should.

Never did but thanks.

>violonist
I don't remember Asuka being a violinist.

>right
write*

Attached: derp.jpg (5760x2160, 950K)

She's always churning her strings if you know what I mean.

Shirt off. Misato lays there with her naked chest. Shinji just stays there admiring her full breasts without saying a word. Until this day he only saw Misato as a caretaker and nothing more. Although he wasn't thinking about any feelings at that point.
>Shinji, come on. Suck it. I know you want it.

>Suck it. I know you want it.
.. her breasts?
Or her penis?
Plurality is important.

Attached: 1550507862357.gif (245x200, 485K)

This """woman""" is barely an adult herself.

I honestly don't understand how she's in her NERV position. She's a clutz.
Clearly Gendo has her there for other reasons.
Imagine the sex.

Nepotism because of her father's involvement I'm assuming.
Also Gendo and SEELEs plans seem to hinge on a controllable and barely successful EVA team, to ensure they couldn't interfere.

Nah

Yes she can

Cringe

Attached: and your point is.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

Did you guys even watch episode 24
Kaworu offers Shinji the chance to kill him, despite being the most powerful angel who could wreck him, because Adam continuing to exist would lead to the extinction of Lilith and her offspring. He does this so Shinji could find a chance at happiness.

Kaworu was lied to by SEELE into thinking they worshipped Adam and the angels as the true heirs of Earth and so was reuniting him with his Adam body so he can take over. He realizes he was tricked when he sees Lilith and realizes SEELE wants them to merge to trigger Instrumentality on their terms. Kaworu instead sacrifices himself and his race to avoid the first potential Impact, letting Shinji live on.

Rape is bad

I stand by what I said.

Attached: 0057-024.jpg (1066x1600, 253K)

Is this a metaphor for rejecting pussy?

Why the fuck didn't NERV have a dedicated therapist?
It's a multi million dollar operation, but they couldn't hire a single licensed person to counsel the kids?

The 90s were a different time

Yet he still scores that sweet boypussy
Asukafags can do nothing but seethe

Attached: 1528024872330.png (601x670, 578K)

Mentally healthy kids could ruin Gendo's plan.

Also, despite being a multi-milion dollar operation and Misato being one of the most important figures in the organization to humanity's survival, she apparently struggles paycheck to paycheck. NERV apparently has nearly no budget set aside for employee compensation.

Because the more the pilot is unstable and fragile, the more likely is it for the soul within the Eva to respond to their cries for help and murder the Angel by themself.

>mfw there's barely any doujin/fanart of female ShinjixKaworu

The only gay ship I like

Attached: 268932345.png (853x480, 270K)

>its the only gay ship I like
>but I don't want it to be gay
Wimp.

Besides, Shinji is already the best feminine character.

Attached: 157602850-288-k402258.jpg (288x450, 31K)

>Shinji is already the best feminine character.
But he's not female and in general faggotry is disgusting desu.

The global economy had been obliterated by the 2nd impact. NERVs budget drew from every UN nation and almost all of it went toward constructing and repairing the Evas. This often resulted in thousands of people across the world starving.

Therapists were probably considered a unnecessary luxury, considering how they practically treat the pilots as disposable.

she plays in Death, for whatever that's worth

She totally could

he's a drawing.

It kept slipping out probably too thin and not long enough ~6 inches. The girl was really nice since it was my first time, also am circumcised so it’s not that pleasure able even with my hand and wore condom. It was nice to be so close to someone else and to feel/hear her breathing on me, getting kissed is pretty great too. Her boobs were excellent as well.

Attached: 9A32DF4D-57D9-4C48-9A48-20C643AADEEB.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>also am circumcised so it’s not that pleasure able even with my hand
I'm not even interested in sex because of this problem. It just barely feels good and not worth the effort.

>asuka comes from a country where circumcision of minors is illegal
based?

pol told me Germany was totally cucked to the Jews though.

Those are just retards

Of a dude

>Shinji self inserters

What? She did the correct thing all the time at nerv, she was just a moron at home.

>not wanting to insert yourself into shinji

Admittedly "woman's intuition" worked with catching the falling angel.
But she has unprofessional reactions like just getting angry and shouting "That is cheating!" when Israfel splits in half, and Kaji had to supply the plan to win there.
She also went against the advice of the others in the command room when ordering Asuka deeper in the volcano past safe limits due to her personal feelings against the Angels, nearly losing a pilot and Eva-02.

The only time she demonstrated straight forward clever command strategy was with Ramiel.

Attached: 333.jpg (1200x701, 262K)

heh

That just means Asuka stays hot forever.

Attached: 1354365594445.jpg (692x717, 201K)

So Misato can legally fuck him now and still get the thrill she wants?

>implying NERV agents had to follow whatever Japan’s laws dictate
She’s post cake anyhow. Toji’s sister is QT though.

Attached: C6B014BB-D98A-4AF0-8616-48F8062FBF95.png (466x1798, 419K)

>post cake
he's also post teen, but its still robbing the cradle

Attached: b306a41c8d99f957c81fd3321b4a9a46.png (2342x3095, 2.41M)

I want to be bullied by Shikinami

Attached: 1448838903523.gif (500x423, 2.76M)

And shinji would be pilfering from the uncool wine aunt cabinet. Is Misato still an alcoholic? Non alcoholic beer?

Attached: C16807A9-6A2C-4334-8865-C77E98AF90AB.png (504x214, 83K)

She's probably just an unfun drunk now.
From fucking shinji whens shes drunk to screaming at him for not hooking up with her

She did it in 3.0

When?

>not wanting asuka to grow into anima asuka

Attached: 1541828621881.jpg (3019x2529, 2.16M)

Late teens Asuka is the best.

Attached: 20090201002.jpg (1739x2400, 454K)

Shinji was a victim of his own doing

What coule have been if he could just have had the guts to hold himself with self esteem.

Attached: 1501245411968.jpg (1000x773, 79K)

>So Misato can legally fuck him now and still get the thrill she wants?
Yes, he's the same as that Andy Milonakis guy.

true end game

Attached: 05.jpg (1280x1829, 466K)

Attached: sickos.jpg (480x800, 75K)

Just like most women then?

I'd let her fuck me like a man

The women around Shinji are what ruined him further. He would've been much better off living alone.

I cant believe that Anima is getting an English translation.

twitter.com/ikuto_yamashita/status/1093478063327694848/photo/1

Attached: HPjlAuJ.jpg (489x700, 142K)

>twitter.com/ikuto_yamashita/status/1093478063327694848/photo/1
o shi...........

Attached: DyzM4h9VYAY2Wy9.jpg (711x1199, 161K)

>30
>AsukaCake
Oh Shit my Dick!

maybe im bias because i like yamashita's art a lot, but i kinda like that anima goes completely off the fuckin rails.

Attached: 150-151.jpg (4972x1692, 2.1M)

i mean just goddamn look at this shit, total super robo lunacy!

Attached: D23vu24VAAEbcpY.jpg:orig.jpg (2048x852, 423K)

its why I like it; its better than rebuild.

She looks fine as a 14 year old. Why are you so gay?

Attached: 1352528747370.jpg (800x1086, 86K)

Misato thought she could comfort shinji with a good fuck (she would have been right if Shinji didn't reject her like a faggot)

Attached: 1547637558194.jpg (945x621, 103K)

Damn did puberty do Asuka well.

Attached: 0ea86ad7681a0b99635520205a2d329b.jpg (1135x1600, 352K)

I dunno why he draws her as a blonde though.

>no ending where she just takes him anyway

Attached: 1554081507356.gif (320x170, 1.3M)

Attached: 1534127916964.jpg (327x316, 20K)

She could have been his surrogate mother/father/sister/lover, and he wouldn't have felt as alone

sex can be a powerful motivator

If only the art style was a bit better.

Attached: 1482385.jpg (692x1920, 180K)

There are times I wish that Eva had ended with Shinji and Misato joining forces to save the day, and then him getting her pregnant.

Attached: Misato_Shinji_(EoE).png (853x480, 583K)

The creator of anima worked on the mechanical designs in eva, the manga guy did the character designs

Shinji is a legit faggot
Any heterosexual 14 year old boy would have been all over Misato. Fucking your hot teacher is every boy's fantasy

>tfw used to fantasize about fucking my AP US History teacher
>tfw used to do this while I was actually in her class
>tfw tried to keep myself in focus as she moved around the room, showing off her big fat ass
>tfw had a boner for a huge chunk of my time in her classroom

Despite all this, I made straight As and aced the AP US History exam.

Attached: misato wave.gif (490x371, 501K)

my Apush teacher was a fat old white guy and I only got a 4.

Attached: 2EE965AB-6949-4209-8A36-D4806926542F.jpg (800x607, 292K)

Not for Shinji

How is Shinji impregnating a woman twice his age a good ending? Still would be a better ending than what we got, though.

At least everyone has plenty of ballast

Attached: 1204_Chapter28_176_177.jpg (3676x2164, 1.3M)

What someone wants to do and what they think they can do are not always the same.

I guess part of it is the shipper in me, the guy who loves Shinji/Misato as a pairing and thinks they're good together. But part of me also thinks that there's some thematic value to it, as well.

New life begins. The next generation emerges, free of the hangups of both Misato's generation and Shinji's, informed by the wisdom of both of them. Shinji gets to become a father, and step out of Gendo's shadow by becoming a father that's better than his own father ever was. In this way, he would also sort of redeem Misato's idea of fatherhood, because he'd, hopefully, be a superior father not only to his own father, but to hers. And Misato, whose surrogate motherhood of Shinji would be the reason he shapes up enough to save the world from SEELE, is rewarded for her kindness and love with the thing that she was always striving for but could never quite get: a family. She personally witnessed the old world die at ground zero of Second Impact, so it's only fitting that she becomes the generator of a new world, a new hope, in the form of a new generation born in the aftermath of love and victory. She's like an Eve figure, or maybe a Mary figure, in this respect.

Those are just my thoughts, anyway. It would be a very, very different ending than the canon ending. It would probably be inferior in a lot of ways. But it's something I've thought about.

Attached: dc0cjrb-295c6002-5964-4230-b570-74d3ad006e51.png (1400x2246, 1.1M)

>that one doujin artist who ships misato and shinji hard
>always vanilla
>every other doujin is ntr but never lets it touch his ship

>loves Shinji/Misato as a pairing
what's the appeal, putting /ss/ aside?

You're probably making that up, but you also should understand that everyone needs some sort of proof to themselves that they're a good person. Like that image folder that you only open up when you are in a vanilla mode.

Attached: 1549843967599.jpg (850x834, 106K)

Because, going back to the OP, Misato is the only woman in the series who could fuck Shinji into becoming a man.

He just gave you an explanation that had nothing to do with /ss/.

I want to FUCK Misato

See
Its this guy i think

Until now

Why did she do this?

Attached: 1528412059144.webm (1280x720, 1.77M)

Because she wanted to smash him.

a mix of liking him, and wanting to give him a confidence boost before he got in the eva

She wanted to get the taste of Kaji's dick out of her mouth.

sex is her fallback when communication fails, it's not exactly out of nowhere

Because she wants to fuck him and have his babies.

:)

She wants a 4th impact in her cunny

She's become her father, she's carrying the kid to the one chance at getting out alive and passing down the cross. Except she's kinda wanted to fuck her father since it happened to her.