youtube.com/watch?v=2vUqkW5Ue0s
youtube.com/watch?v=WG2MvwLfhUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IvAI2ansOfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>best soundtrack
Stopped reading there, anime shitter.

One Piece story is overall better. Bleach art is better though

One Piece >> Bleach >>>> Naruto

Naruto failed because of the constant retcons in the timeskip, awful characters that progressed the plot and an MC who was a walking hypocrite.

Fair enough.

Attached: Dzh1ov3VAAAyJJ3.jpg (1200x500, 184K)

>bleach
>best in anything

Attached: 23432432.png (507x371, 221K)

>best fights
>anime sword fights with laser slashes
Yeah nah, naruto the best because it has martial art kino mixed in with magic

Compare Naruto vs Sasuke to Ichigo vs Aizen, try tell me with a staight face bleach has better fights

>Compare Naruto vs Sasuke to Ichigo vs Aizen
Not a fair comparison, and you know it. Ichigo vs Renji or Byakuya or the second Grimmjow fight is better than his showdown with Aizen.

>naruto
>Best
>self made hypocrite MC
>Constant retconning in timeskip
>Awful characters progress the plot.

>Compare giant mecha beam spam vs human sized beam spam

Dude the fights, story and characters are nowhere near as good as Naruto or One Piece

>Naruto
>good

I will at least have a discussion with one piece bros, but naruto shitters just need to leave. It's the worst out of the three in every single respect.

>Realistically, it's the best out of the big 3
You're trying too hard user.

Attached: 15539236064.jpg (455x325, 68K)

yes

This show was so much better that it got canceled

>trying to force a division when in reality the mangaka of Naruto and OP are friends and don't give a shit about bleach
Bleach got cancelled and will never get a finished anime for a reason, GARBAGE.

>Not a fair comparison
>both fights that were built up for time and would be considered main boss fights
>not fair
Not my fault that shit was completely underwhelming despite the fact i liked Aizen

One Piece >>> Naruto >> Bleach

>it got canceled
Wrong

>best soundtrack
Literally the same few tunes looping trough out the entire series.

>would be considered main boss fights
So would Ichigo vs. Byakuya.

Only good thing about the fight was the blitzing and ichigo taunting, other than that was just more laser sword slashes

Literally kys if you actually think this.

You mean how Natuto vs Sasuke was just more throwing laser shurikens?

>best fights
No. Kubo's choreography fucking sucks.

>character design
Bleach>OP>Naruto
OP is more creative and arguably better than Bleach, just my personal taste

>fights
Naruto=OP>Bleach
When naruto used to have strategy the fights were more interesting than anything the others had, OP is better at the emotional aspect of fighting, bleach had 2 or 3 decent fights

>waifus
Bleach>Naruto=OP
All three have shitty female characters not worthy of being my waifu, but the Bleach ones are way hotter

>soundtrack
Naruto>Bleach>Shippuden
I dunno about one piece soundtrack because the anime sucks

>backgrounds
OP>Naruto
I won't rank bleach because it had no background

Have in mind that they all suck

>OP is better at the emotional aspect of fighting

It is, all main fights just boil down to Luffy punching the arc villain untill he get knocked out, but kishimoto is really good at making the reader feel exited over this, just see Luffy vs Lucy

Now compare Ichigo vs Aizen to Nardo vs Pain you dumbass cuck.

Bleach is a weird case when it's about the good stuff, it'll be usually REALLY good and when it's bad, it's the shittiest fuck you'll ever read, no in-between.

>best soundtrack
Say this to Yasuharu Takanashi in his face you filthy casual. Naruto is who it is only because of god-tier soundtrack.

>Ichigo vs Aizen to Nardo vs Pain

Not him, but Naruto vs pain was much less horrible

One Piece > Bleach >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> a literal pile of shit >>>>>>>>> Naruto

i like the one armed lady and yoroichi. still think the series was designed to last 1 season; it got stretched this long because of the popularity.

>anime only fag
leave

There's nothing special about Luffy vs Lucci
>I'm gonna kill your friends because I'm a sadist
>nh uh you won't
>literally nakama power up

>same face bishonen
Get your eyes checked

I may be expressing myself poorly here, I'm completely awere that the characters, story, choreography and reasons behind the fight were generic as fuck, it's just that it was the kind of fight that made you feel pumped while reading.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add
>Best protagonist

Attached: IMG_3595.png (250x250, 102K)

>Bland McMild
>Best protagonist

How?

Cutest mc

Every season has its 20-25 songs OST. You didn't even watch the anime

the more time goes on the more i realise how astronomically better OP is compared to the other two. Bleach had a strong start, and the SS arc is amazing but kubos writing flaws and lack of planning almost immediately come into effect and he does a more boring repeat of the SS arc with the arrancars. i dont think i even need to mention what happened in the story after aizen. naruto had some good arcs and moments in the first half, but going into the second the writing and art fell apart. while OP started off slow, it built up an insane amount of momentum and 20 years later we are seeing some of the best arcs in the series

Attached: 22C7E8CD46C84D40821C3311DCB77085.jpg (750x743, 56K)

But Naruto didn't have a complete fucking trash ending.
Why did the ending have to be so trash? Why did Kubo spend so many goddamn chapters on useless characters that lead to absolutely nowhere anyway?

Ichigo had an interesting thing going on for him until he got his double Zangetsu.

>But Naruto didn't have a complete fucking trash ending
But it has a complete fucking trash sequel that shits on everything about the original series
>chapters on useless characters that lead to absolutely nowhere anyway?
>implying Naruto isn't like this

>until he got his double Zangetsu

Bullshit, the end of Rukia rescue arc was when he turned into a cardboard

>But Naruto didn't have a complete fucking trash ending.

But it did, it had a complete fuckin trash last arc desu. Still miles better than Bleach, wich didn't even had a real ending

Manbearpig with zero sense of agency. Had zero good moments outside of >four ambulances.

anything regarding one piss is hideous trash
nostalgiafags you can keep oda's dick in your mouth and not bother replying to me because your opinion is worthless in front of my fact
that being said bleach = naruto because both are at least watchable but doesn't mean they aren't shit

after watching naruto and bleach as a teenager things just got worse, haven't been able to find any better series. in comparison i read around 500-600 chapters of one piece years ago on vacation and I can barely remember anything, it just couldn't compare. this sucks, new popular shonen series suck for me.

Agreed. I loved this shit when I was a kid. Naruto was ok, and One Piece was fucking boring.

what's it gonna be?

Attached: bleach.jpg (1200x566, 287K)

>muh three plus two medicine trucks
12YO shouldn't be allowed in this board

Then why are you still posting, child?

>no u
Pathetic

Well, maybe if you presented any apparently good Ichigo moments,you coudl ahve gotten a longer reply.

>best fights
Ichigo literally just slashes harder

As opposed to Luffy punching harder and Naruto talk no jutsuing harder?

As opppsed to le stretchy arm punch hard man and le rasengan man

>best backgrounds
>desert, small city or fucking nothing
Ah yes, truly breathtaking.

I don't even mind just slashing harder, I will forever be mad about him getting a gorillion different forms and only using each one one fucking time and then completely abandining them.

r/woooosh

On god please shut the fuck up, they actually fought hand to hand in their fight mixing up various jutsu types on top that complemented their fighting style, stop chatting shit like a little bitch mad about a series that was axed.

>anime filler

>He thinks this atrocious dogshit and putrid travesty is better than that greatness
Get your looney toons loving ass outta here.

Attached: 1553871016195.webm (800x450, 1.1M)

Ooooh wow two forms. Your point is invalid here.

But what about the story?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (499x285, 36K)

God, looking at the animation for this still makes me cringe.

Oh, the anime, right. Sorry I don't watch the butchered adaptations that are 50% filler.

Agreed. Bleach is best of the three.

We truly don't deserve Ichigo. A big shonen protagonist that isn't an autist with gluttony trope as his character trait

>OP easily bas the best characters, it's not even a question
>Naruto has better fights
>maybe I'd give you waifus, but one piece is still strong in that department. At least both shit on naruto there
>soundtrack idk I'd be reluctant to give this one to bleach, but u could see that
>backgrounds, maybe? I cant really think of the backgrounds this one seems like a weird one to compare

I give bleach the best style, this one doesnt seem to be brought up but it has a distinct style that's definitely stronger than the others, but in an actual argument over this bleach doesnt really beat OP.

>Axed when Kubo has a special announcement on the 4th
IQ of 48 right here. I hope you know the only two people Naruto fans care about are Naruto and Sasuke.

Say something now bitch nigga.

Attached: b49abdb0a411278e4b6f0b9024165cee (1).webm (640x480, 2.95M)

The way you said it sounds like you meant the anime.

>a fucking cat

I agree with you, but it's hard to describe the emotional impact of OP fights to someone who hasnt invested in OP. The fights themselves pale in comparison to naruto and bleach but the emotional impact is easily the best of the 3. This boils down to how the fights are affected by the story (like luffy vs usopp) and how the character clashes are more about clash of ideals than powers themselves.

Akatsuki > Espada in every way.

sakura and sasuke alone make naruto the worse series.

Naw the only characters in Akatsuki people like are Itachi and Pain

I like Konan because she is cute

Yeah, I'd second that

Deidara is the most popular one

>best backgrounds

Attached: skypiea.jpg (2132x1600, 410K)

I wonder if after they add Bambi normal version to bleach brave souls, they will also add her mind broken version later on, I need that version as well, I just dont know if the quincy girls will be popular enough to get multiple versions.

Attached: a8fbcd5e5251b5aef9e05e0922fa45b3.png (550x825, 424K)

I miss this art style so much, current OP have such a shitty clusterfuck for background

>before Oda´s art became a clutered mess
I miss the old times

>Naruto and Sasuke.
Yet classics like Obito vs Kakashi and Gaara vs Lee remain fan favourite fights meanwhile in bleach.......

And how many of the Espadas were popular? Literally 2, Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. You had irrelevant literally-who fodder like Zommari with no backstory. Compared to some of the weaker Akatsuki like Hidan (he was also pretty shallow and had no backstory) you can see the difference. Kubo also decided to do shit all with them, giving Harribel a cameo and brining Grimmjow back due to the fans, only to make him do jack shit in the last arc. In comparison Akatsuki were the major villains of the whole Part 2 (until Kaguya) and had major characters like Obito closely tied to the overall story.

>meanwhile in bleach.......
Yes?

>In comparison Akatsuki were the major villains of the whole Part 2
That's because they were the only antagonists and it took ages to deal with them. Some were even brought back as zombies just to do nothing

I like Hidan and Kakuzu the most desu

>That's because they were the only antagonists and it took ages to deal with them
Orochimaru and the Sound-nin? Sasuke and Team Hebi? Even then, there's nothing wrong with having an established antagonist group for the whole story. In comparison Kubo went through two of them (three if you include Soul Society) the Arrancar, and Fullbringer, before finally settling on the Quincy for the final arc.
>Some were even brought back as zombies just to do nothing
Nothing to argue here, this pissed me off too.

Shinigami were the best enemies in Bleach while Madara was the best enemy in Naruto.

Bleach was the coolest of the big three. but unquestionably had the worst writing.

How can you forget those autistic retards called Nardo and Kekaishi.

>but unquestionably had the worst writing.
I don't know user. Naruto was retcon galore, full of Uchiha wank, and had Sakura as the heroine.

>but unquestionably had the worst writing
>"Obito, you're the coolest guy!"
>O MY TALKING SHIP
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1352079705316.png (1280x720, 816K)

>How can you forget those autistic retards called Nardo and Kekaishi.
naruto was annoying as well but sakura and sasuke were just on their own level. kakashi was good though so i dont know what youre talking about.

>Orochimaru and the Sound-nin?
Orichimaru spent most of part 2 sealed away
>Sasuke and Team Hebi?
Deurotagonist at first, and they ended up joining akatsuki later
>there's nothing wrong with having an established antagonist group for the whole story
And there´s nothing with having multiple groups of antagonists through out a story

What do u guys think the announcement on April 4th gonna be? Anime? New one-shot? New manga?

I hope Kubo announces he´ll start a career as a hentai artist

>Ichigo vs Byakuya
>Ichigo vs Grimmjow
>Ichigo vs Ulquiorra

>And there´s nothing with having multiple groups of antagonists through out a story
When they get scrapped so hard like in Kubo's case, it can be a problem. He literally admitted he creates new characters when he's got writer's block. The vast array of god-tier power level Quincy coming out of nowhere for the final arc annoyed me. Bleach should have ended with the FB arc at best.

I think the announcement is either something to promote the Bokuben anime, or has something to do with with Kubo being the character designer of that new Sakura Wars game.

Attached: D1sWqW2VAAAsQ58.jpg (1199x740, 224K)

>they get scrapped so hard
How?
>He literally admitted he creates new characters when he's got writer's block
Source?
>god-tier power level Quincy
You mean like 5?
>coming out of nowhere
Wrong

Naruto had decent writing until they tossed madara out the window to go back in time. Then it just went down the shitter.

>until they tossed madara out the window to go back in time.
Nah. It started going downhill after Part I finished up and we got the timeskip.

It was after Pain revived the village

Bleach's ending was rushed because Kubo's health had seriously declined. Doctor's orders encouraged him to quit writing and Kubo was given the option to have the manga go on hiatus, but Kubo felt like if he left the manga in limbo during the final arc without having a clear idea of when he'd be healthy enough to get back to work, then it would discourage readers and Bleach may end up not having a proper conclusion. In the end, Kubo chose to man up and finish the job, wrapping it up as best as he could. He worked so long and so hard that he literally dislocated his shoulder as he was drawing and yet kept drawing anyway until Bleach was finished. Flawed as Bleach was and as flawed of a mangaka Kubo is, I have nothing but respect for him for having the conviction to finish what he started even with all the odds against him.

Attached: bleach-color-page.png (1190x894, 1.23M)

>v
The Arrancar were done for after the Hueco Mundo arc. Only Grimmjow got any screentime after that, and it was basically fanservice, he had no bearing on the story. FB also had their arc and were disposed of, with Tsukishima appearing in the final moment to bail Ichigo's ass. Then you had the dozens of Quincies with minimal to no backstories or development (with notable exceptions like Bazz-B) just to have an army to wreck Ichigo & co.
>Source?
It's been too long, but I definitely remember he said this in an interview somewhere.
>You mean like 5?
I suppose that was an exaggeration, but the likes of Gremmy and Gerard were brokenly OP being measure. They also mopped the floor with SS in the first invasion.
>Wrong
It was established from the beginning of the series that Uryuu was the last of kind together with his dad. The Wandenreich literally hid for 1000 years to gather power before all of a sudden you had dozens of Captain-level and above fighters coming to kick their shit in. There wasn't even any foreshadowing.

>Kubo chose to man up and finish the job
fucking BASED

When you praise and love one of the most autistic and miserable pieces of shit ever who murdered the shit out of your parents, friends, and comrades, you lose all your rights as a human or for his bitch ass, a dogshit character.

>that damage control
Fuck you, Kubo.

So I've read the manga last week without having any prior knowledge of it, just felt like going through nearly 700 chapters.
I've read Viz's official I think translations. For the mexi/spaniard anons, was the whole Hueco Mundo weird as fuck with the namings, too? The whole Quincy arc was awkward as fuck with their translations.
>Letzt Stern Dich
shit does not make sense, at all.

>The Arrancar were done for after the Hueco Mundo arc
Well you cant do much with dead characters, unless you bring them back as zombies.
>Tsukishima appearing in the final moment to bail Ichigo's ass
Riruka and Yukio showed up to help too. Thanks to them Ichigo and friends got to the quincy palace.
>Quincies with minimal to no backstories or development
And thats different from Naruto, how? I dont even mind a character not having backstory
>They also mopped the floor with SS in the first invasion
Thanks to their ability to steal bankai, the second invation got turned around the moment Urahara delivered the hollow pills
>There wasn't even any foreshadowing.
In the first arc Uryuu said his grandfather tried to "talk to both sides"

i personally do not like naruto but the naruto vs pain fight's animation is a great example of how animation can be used to its full potential by manipulating proportions to make scenes and actions look energetic and make the viewer feel just how strong and fast the two characters are. there's no point to animating something if it's just to stick to the strict rules of live action film making

This. I'm a Bleachfag but the sakuga in Nardo vs Pain is criminally underrated and anyone who shits on it is incapable of understanding how to use animation creatively.

Underrated character.

Attached: 423423423.jpg (225x350, 31K)

>this sends the IchiRuki fags into a seething frenzy
Why can't they accept that Inoue was obviously written to be with Ichigo from the start?

Attached: IMG_3610.jpg (728x1054, 134K)

Fuck off dont try to derail this thread

was she a fullbringer?

Attached: 1446734684411.png (925x635, 662K)

Yes

The hottest one

Attached: d0bb1ba057.jpg (1130x1944, 1.19M)

>yeah....sorry
>HE WAS THE COOLEST GUY
>gaiden jerry springer shit
>boruto shit
naruto is worse and this is just a fact. i still dont get what the fuck was going through kishimotos mind when writing the gaiden sequel. he actually went with some jerry springer bullshit storyline. what the hell

This is maybe one of the worst examples of same face that I've seen.

the show and manga are pretty eh idk why it even gained popularity

Attached: Capergergerture.jpg (93x107, 3K)

I started this thread just wanting to talk about Bleachfus but I accidentally derailed it from the beginning because I didn't think people would actually seriously discuss the throwaway OP.
The truth is, this was a surprise Inoue thread from the very beginning.

Attached: IMG_3612.png (900x860, 731K)

>he considers that same face
wwwwwwwwwww

Attached: ba58cd39.jpg (600x453, 62K)

she really is the best girl anime has come up with

Hisagi's eyes loke longer/more chinese

I love her as well.

Attached: D1xLckNU0AE0IeO.jpg (1200x740, 215K)

yes, chad too.
the fullbring arc really should have happened after the monster of the week beginning and before the soul society to properly establish things

Itachi Pain
Sasori Deidara for fujos as well
Tobi for comedic relief and Konan was cool. Hell even Kisame was popular.

Espada had what?
Grimm and Ulqiorra. Harribel for fapping. MAYBE Stark.

I love Bleach but it's seriously dropped in interest after the first three seasons.

Yes, yes I know. Bounts were filler, and beyond boring. I still watched it, but now I'm on season 7 and to be honest it still feels like filler, absolutely boring.

Having said that, I still want them to finish catching the anime up to the manga.

Asta vs Ladros looked great when it did the same thing but this shit is the ugliest and most fucked up animation to ever have been seen. The fact that you two are defending the shittiest way to do sakuga is unbelievable.

Naruto's fight had a degree of strategy though
Bleach was just about having the most OP bankai

We're getting that new season, right bros?

>Naruto's fight had a degree of strategy though
only in the first half of the show.

Why is Naruto vs Bleach vs One Piece so shitposty and autistic? Not even new gen shounen wars are this terrible.

Doesnt disprove my point. Still though, that's pretty bad, what artist/manga is that?

Ichigo is supposedly a smart kid at the top of his class but he NEVER figures anything out himself.

Thoughts?

Attached: IMG_3614.jpg (1024x734, 153K)

How would they do that though? Even despite that naruto company bought out the bleach production label, how would they pick up bleach again now that anime is finished? You mean like HxH or FMA where they just reboot it?

He has the ash ketchum syndrome where he has to act clueless at times where his experience would imply otherwise.

Book smart and regurgitating memorized info =/= creative or intelligent.

Fuck non espada niggers

Attached: sip.jpg (900x374, 49K)

>he NEVER figures anything out himself
He figured out Gin's act when he fought him

This

Have you even seen Uryu, Urahara, and Mayuri's battles?

And you obviously missed out on his fights with Ikkaku, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Gin, Jackie, and Juha Bach. There was also the moment with Ukitake and Aizen.

why do shounens always deteriorate the longer they go on?

Because of the bleachfags niggers that try to shit in one of the best and most profitable shonen,of course i am talking about one piece. Blechfags are seething faggots screeching about his dead franchise.

>he doesn't know adachi
wwwwwwwwwwwwww

Attached: bxzhg5_ceaa_j3j.jpg (600x450, 41K)

Seething optard

Yeah bleach will never be as good as OP, but its much better to have finished than to become what naruto become once they dragged out his son to keep milking the dead franchise.

You are going to buy Kubo's new game, right?

Attached: 1JiCXZR.png (709x464, 712K)

>best out of the big 3
>out of the big 3
>big 3
It was long since Bleach was in big 3, it's quite funny how now it was replaced by one of oldest and truly greatest series of Jump.

Attached: current big 3.jpg (960x622, 128K)

>desperately want Kubo to right the ship and return Bleach to its former glory
>see the occasional Boruto clip on YouTube
>laugh
>beat off and hope that Kubo goes into hentai instead

Attached: IMG_3617.jpg (872x1200, 227K)

All the best girls are on the left side. Except for one

>Kubo goes into hentai
>monkey finger curls up
>its yaoi

Why did he make her wear such a slutty bathing suit? It just seems so out of character for her to wear it. Also ICHINEL all the way!

>Why did he make her wear such a slutty bathing suit?
To cheer her darling up
>out of character
Orihime has never had complexes about wearing revealing clothes

>out of character
Orihime has always been a secret slut, she is just shy about it

Attached: IMG_3619.png (242x518, 193K)

If your referencing this Then that's because she was forced to wear that. I don't remember ever seeing her wear slutty clothes of her own accord. Even during the beach episode.

The cutest and hottest MC.

youtube.com/watch?v=2vUqkW5Ue0s

Unfortunately it's probably that Sakura Wars thing

>she was forced to wear that
No one pointed a gun at her head and told her to wear it
>Even during the beach episode
Take a good look at her bikini here she has a cleavage window

These motherfuckers were so hype at the time.
Bleach is unironically the best of the Big 3.

Attached: Bleach - Chapter 315 - 10.jpg (2133x1600, 749K)

Hey, works for me desu.

>she was forced to wear that
t. duumblrfag
Implying she couldn't say no, kek.
She used it because Urahara told her that Ichigo would like it. She could have refused but didn't because she wanted Ichigo's dick really hard.

Attached: 678987.jpg (179x282, 8K)

Does ichigo get annoyed when she wears things like this?

Attached: IMG_3622.jpg (1200x675, 192K)

>Bleach in 4 minutes
Enjoy anons.
youtube.com/watch?v=WG2MvwLfhUQ

hahahahahaha get real anons there's only 1

Attached: zfighters.png (652x390, 404K)

Ask Kubo because he didn't give Ichigo a single thought about that throughout the manga.
Ichigo only thought about her body when a third character forced him to praise her.

He got mad at Shinji for hugging her

there are two

Attached: IMG_3623.jpg (945x1717, 442K)

It is definitely the most fashionable.
Bleach had some good designs

It was just fanservice for the fans.

Attached: ori.jpg (756x1051, 582K)

Kubo went too far. She was hot already, why giving her cow tits? She was prettier in old art like this one

then way was it the only one that got cancelled?

Last i checked one piece is still running. Naruto finished but it even got a spin off manga and a spinoff anime. Bleach cant even get an anime to finish its own manga let alone any spinoffs.

>cancelled
Don't worry it wasn't

>O MY TALKING SHIP
how the fuck are you going to try and act like the Going Merry wasn't a good moment

One piece is boring as fuck

Don't forget, best backgrounds.

The irony of posting this in a Bleach thread

i still cant believe ichigo married this 10/10. honestly one of the hottest wives in shonen.

Well since Bleach was cancelled at it's halfway point, you should compare Naruto vs Sasuke at the end of part 1 to Ichigo vs Aizen.

to be a protagonist you have to have a goal both naruto and luffy shout theres every few episodes what was ichigos again? Protect his friends? Take over the family clinic? Does he want money wealth power? Hell im not an interesting guy but even i have a goal i want to own a house by 35 so i dont have to pay rent and can instead rent out a room to cover expenses.

Cope

I want to marry Ichigo

Attached: c873a9bb521d4690ba80a04f53f2655f5d0e9acd.jpg (598x900, 93K)

All I know is that Rukia is best girl

Attached: 1471040020806.png (329x439, 24K)

>Protect his friends?
Yes

Well since Bleach was cancelled at it's halfway point for being unwatchable garbage, you should compare Naruto vs Sasuke at the end of part 1 to Ichigo vs Aizen, since Naruto was actually popular enough to get a conclusion to it's animu.

Attached: 1386136560049.jpg (680x1010, 76K)

Try to understand what the buzzwords you parrot actually mean

Desperate samefag

More like 4chanx being a piece of shit

I want to marry Ulquiorra and Byakuya.

Attached: 3910191444_64c5c215e0_z.jpg (500x375, 48K)

Try to not hurt yourself coping that hard

What does this even mean? What would someone who likes One Piece have to cope with when it's still going strong while Bleach is dead and buried?

You have to cope with your series being boring as fuck
>inb4 muh sales

Also
>axed manga
>cancelled anime

Attached: Luffy_laugh.jpg (350x263, 17K)

They're the same guy, user.

Attached: 4606331.jpg (1390x2749, 1.71M)

Rent
Free

2x1
Even better.

Attached: 13c469d4aa24b89da7594765bace6cfd.jpg (1536x2048, 238K)

where did bleach axed come from? Kubo ended the mangs because of his shitty health

>marriage
I just want to fuck Soifon and Yoruichi, preferably at the same time.

Attached: 56.jpg (1365x2018, 296K)

>You have to cope with your series being boring as fuck
But I don't think it's boring as fuck? You just sound like a little kid saying "no you"

That piece of shit of ending he wrote is the undeniable proof of his shitty health. It's so bad only shippers love it.

I want to marry AND fuck this asshole.

Attached: 01d18d8bcdc9258cf2fd8b0c0499fa6e.jpg (757x1100, 112K)

>But I don't think
That's just your way of coping

t. Nell

Look at that tongue. I bet he could reach her cervix with it.

They key are the fingers

Attached: nnoitra_jiruga_by_lia_lawliet_d20serc-fullview.jpg (600x1042, 95K)

best pairing right here

I unironically like it because I like redemption arcs.

Get fucked back to POL, stupid niggerfaggot bleachfags.

Attached: so lame!.jpg (187x262, 27K)

Rent free nigger bleachfag,only niggers and spics like garbage like Bleach.

Do you guys think they love each other tenderly each night?

Attached: LesbianNinjas.png (1024x773, 454K)

why is gin so smug

Attached: smugin.jpg (1054x720, 59K)

You are seething red mad

have sex incel

>tenderly
Yoruichi made soi fon her bitch. HARD fucking every night

Attached: IMG_3626.jpg (400x520, 53K)

>so hype at the time
And just like everything in Bleach, turned out to be completely underwhelming and pointless

Because everything went according to keikaku

>"Kubo's"
>anime

I like all the ships that include Orihime, but this one is the best of all. It had the best written and most meaningful moments.

Attached: 50530000_773243443042434_862258078820616283_n.jpg (750x710, 87K)

That sounds like a you problem

I actually thought it was going to happen until Orihime just stood there and let him die.
God dammit Kubo

Attached: 1484111635-c55f1083509d38acc5c345f7023c4aa3.gif (356x200, 121K)

why hisagi dress like dat

Attached: 43c5fbd2-0e16-4014-8aab-e3acd24945c9.jpg (640x480, 69K)

>pained Bleach mourners

What if?

Attached: 576.jpg (604x550, 57K)

only thing pained is my benis

Attached: IMG_3624.png (2560x1440, 2.94M)

>rent free

I hated Hallibel's fracciones so much
Annoying bitches

t. Rangiku

Nah objectively Naruto wins at being a battle Shonen. Bleach might reach higher HYPE peaks but you have to admit it's like Gohan vs Cell, most of the fights don't have much of a fight choreography to speak of and end once a character gets serious. Aizen vs Ichigo is the highest point and it wasnt even a fight. Ulquiorra vs Ichigo? Same stuff. Even Zaraki vs Nnoitra ended once Zaraki decided to use THAT technique. Fun yes, good no.

Naruto actually has the biggest number of fights and they're all decent at a minimum. One Piece is fun but it lacks battles, it's an adventure anime. The true peak Shonen is Naruto.

orihime is FAT
which is why her body is the most perfect in the franchise, ichigo is a lucky piece of shit

Is it free if you all keep advertising it with your constant threads for a dead series?

It probably was the best, until Aizen was stopped. It should have ended there.

Bleach isn't even in the big 3.

Attached: Untitled-6.jpg (999x320, 333K)

You are the one who clicks on them

Ulquiorra's love for her was real though.
I'm a bit biased because I don't like Ichihime as much as I like Ulquihime although I like both pairings. Ulquiorra's feelings development was touching. Everyone knew what he thought and feel about Orihime, unlike in Ichhime where Ichigo's feelings were more subtle.
I also prefer Ulquiorra over Ichigo.

Attached: 5230_original.jpg (700x573, 33K)

Nope. Matsumoto's body is better.
Gin is the real lucky piece of shit.

Attached: 83358b77d8549b2feda5c8e90555d516.jpg (640x832, 121K)

>UHfags delusions again
geez

I swear Bleach threads nowadays consist on the same five things repeated over and over:
>waifuposting/X character is sexy
>people complaining about Bleach
>people complaining about people complaining about Bleach
>people desperate for an anime revival
>shipping faggotry
It’s gotten to the point I barely give a shit anymore and quickly scroll down to the end of any thread to close it. Unless the thread is discussing Aizen.

Not delusions. I said that I like Ichihime too, user.
I just think that Ulquiorra is hotter than Ichigo and had a nice backstory. What's so wrong with that? Are you that thirsty to troll?

samefagging again?

Attached: Dox7QZeX0AEXQoM.jpg (638x1000, 61K)

Reminder everyone in this thread is nigger.

If he's so lucky how come he died?

Here is your (You) because I laughed.

Girl with best boobs was in love with him. That makes him a lucky bastard.

>Everyone knew what he thought and feel about Orihime
We also know Orihime didn't think too much about Ulqui and was loyal to the man she loves basically the entire series

>naruto
>higher than HxH
OH NO NO NO WHAT HAPPENED HUNTERBROS

>We also know Orihime didn't think too much about Ulqui
I didn't say otherwise. I just said that I liked how Kubo made sure that his readers knew how Ulqui felt about Orihime.

>cowtits mcfridge
Get out

Attached: IMG_3625.jpg (640x832, 138K)

Even (You).

Attached: 32722618.jpg (473x500, 21K)

Also how he felt about Ichigo.

THICCCCCCCC

>I just said that I liked how Kubo made sure that his readers knew how Ulqui felt about Orihime.
Why do you shippers act as if Ichigo didn't play a part in Ulquiorra understanding the heart?

You just don't have taste for experienced milfs, user.

Attached: full.jpg (450x450, 75K)

I prefer UHfags before IRtrash desu

Why are you so hellbent in putting words into other people's mouths, user? We haven't even mentioned Ichigo's role yet and weren't downplaying him either. The posts weren't even about that.

Polish your trolling skills a bit more. Make an effort and try to hide the fact that you're a newfag.

UH > IR
At least, one party in UH had real feelings for the other unlike IR.

paws

Attached: 70d788b7-536b-42ff-b375-48edf5b8dd35.png (1075x1344, 943K)

el chancho comunista

Attached: based and redpilled.gif (801x173, 355K)

Why were the female Espada the best girls? Too bad they can't have kids. Atleast they have sexual organs for some reason?

Attached: daxymq2-b04bfe97-0c29-48c6-93e1-e4f329fa9f0f.jpg (900x643, 460K)

You yearn for what you can't have

Attached: 838e7cadfc228f0ccc7b7cb318ff47c4.jpg (1920x1200, 470K)

I guess this explains the IchiRuki shipper mentality.

Attached: IMG_3620.jpg (640x832, 133K)

One Piece had better art than Bleach.

Attached: Dp4FqmMU0AI6tZ_.jpg (700x925, 132K)

it's funny because I can tell you actually think this

And your love for Orihime.
Unironically.

Yeah, you're right. I do. I feel more effort and passion from pretty much everything in Oda's art. Only thing Bleach did better was female designs.

RukiHime is the best ship

Attached: Heat.jpg (776x1029, 199K)

>I feel
Your feels are not universal

>Only thing Bleach did better was female designs.
I'm a huge faggot and think that Bleach has more handsome guys.
How can Luffy, Sanji or Zoro even compete against the Espada male team and the other guys in attractiveness? Impossible...

Attached: hotbleachguys.jpg (1600x900, 333K)

Well I haven't looked at bleach in a while so I may reconsider. However, Bleach had too many similar faces in the last arc. Not as bad as Oda's females, but still a downhill trend.

>Bleach had too many similar faces in the last arc
Yeah! Matsumoto, Masaki and Orihime had the same face, while Momo and Rukia became extremely similar.

Oda's girls are great! They look different to ac other enough to me.
I ducking love Nico and Boa.

Attached: Nico_Robin_Manga_Pre_Timeskip_Infobox.png (270x1156, 234K)

>ducking love
fucking love*

>Oda's girls are great! They look different to each other

Bleach has sloppy writing that was obviously an afterthought but Naruto’s writing is still worse on account of actively going against its own themes as it went on.

Thank you guys, I'm drunk and trying to type. Your spelling support is the fucking best!

Attached: thanks.gif (498x288, 1.03M)

There is only one best girl, and that's Isane

Attached: 1467158957038.png (680x486, 842K)

OPfags are the most autistic cucks on this board and you just proved it.

Can't you save the dumbass samefaggery for another thread?

It's almost like the anime adapted the manga fight.

But what about plot?

It obviously has the best one. Too much character development and well-written storylines that actually stays true to the series overall message.

Episode 20 is still so fucking cool.

Also, THIS.

youtube.com/watch?v=IvAI2ansOfM

Attached: Ep52ByakuyaDefeatsRenji.png (833x624, 1.01M)

The only reason I kept reading was to see how wacky the writing would get; I got to the end, and BOY was that a ride.

How do I get into Bleach?