3x3 Thread

You know the drill, Yea Forums.

Attached: 3x3 weeb trash edition.jpg (3264x3264, 2.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

befunky.com/create/collage/
bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amazing taste, all 9 of them

1/2

Attached: 3x3anime.jpg (3264x2976, 2.74M)

all that garbage, plus the low res images

Pop team epic/8
4/8

Attached: Bottom left is Just because.jpg (3840x2160, 3.9M)

3/8
npc
6/7 good taste

Attached: 3x3.png (1836x1042, 3.88M)

2/4
Rewatched Kanon recently and it is underrated.

3/4.

6/6.

2/3.

Attached: 3x3manga.png (997x997, 1.77M)

3/5 PTE had some cool presentation and the seiyuu gimmick was clever but most of it felt like a chore to watch.
2/9

Attached: captcha 3x3.png (1080x1535, 1.57M)

This was a lot harder to make than the one I did for guys.
5/5, I definitely feel like Popteamepic is more likely to be warmly received by the kind of person that likes SZS, the former constantly reminded me of the latter when I was watching it with its types of experimentation.
6/6, perhaps look at some of Shaft's stuff? The vibe I'm getting is that you'd find something good in there.
2/2, which should I check out first out of Sunred, Gatchaman, and Hanasaku?
3/3 and I like those three a whole lot but this presentation is pretty disingenuous man.
1/1

Attached: 3x3 gals recent Phos totally counts fuck you.jpg (910x910, 589K)

+Guru Guru, SZS, Tatami but the rest of the grid is either bad or average enough to drag it down.
1/2 Aria, TTGL, rest is nasty.
1/2 Crowds, dont have much else in common/didn't like.
+Azumanga, Joshiraku, 1st half of Kaleido Star rest I either dislike or don't care about.
Pretty much everything here is good or I don't know it enough to say.

Attached: faves.png (750x750, 1.09M)

emma/3
1/2
Sunred.
First season is comedy gold.
Gatchaman is about social media with the backdrop of superheroes fighting evil
Hanasaku Iroha is just a good slice of life with the second half being character development.
FMP/3

Attached: Pleb.jpg (835x835, 460K)

Is there anywhere to find the second season? Not only is there no batch but nyaa only has 41-52 individually and all with 0 seeders. Not that I expect to get to it that quickly.
>1/2
Which ones?

Which show is middle left on the real taste chart?

Phos

Attached: 1553429788914.jpg (1280x720, 302K)

>Azazel
>Guru Guru
BASED

4/5
8/9
2/5
1/2
3/3
1/2
5/7

Attached: 2x2_feet.png (908x908, 580K)

Anyone here like Utena?
I'd expect it to show up in these threads.
I just finished the show and I honestly loved everything that didn't have to do with Anthy, so the ending was a bit disappointing.
I'm guessing I shouldn't expect to like the movie since from what I hear Anthy is even more prominent and Utena's beautiful sexy hair style is ruined.

where do you make this?

10 hours in paint

+Watamote
+NHK

>mfw haven't seen most of these anime's posted here

ruh roh.

Attached: Anime isn't an art form.png (1280x1280, 3.02M)

befunky.com/create/collage/
0/2
2/6

Attached: 1528360656142.jpg (2232x3157, 2.73M)

Part 3 is shit.

Attached: Untitled-1.png (800x1030, 1.33M)

2/8
2/7
Real taste? More like shit taste.
2/2
0/2 - Very creative grid, I like that
0/3
Probably one of the most horrible taste I've seen in here.
1/4
Shit tier fetish
3/9
>furikabutte
Kino grid

Attached: 3x3.jpg (940x940, 362K)

>paint

Attached: 1545753894434.jpg (400x400, 108K)

you use paint, newfriend

>he doesn't use paint for his grid
Gee user, it's like you want your images to be stretched and compressed to shit by a machine.

Ironic you should say that as most paint grids have horrible aspect ratio issues. Regardless, my grids are artisanal, made by hand in photoshop.

bump.

2/4

3/6

1/3

1/1

4/4

Anime: 3/3
Girls: 6/3

3/4

2/4

1/1

6/9

2/2

1/4

Attached: 3x3.png (999x999, 1.76M)

And manga.

Attached: manga3x3.png (999x999, 981K)

Do you guys include dropped shows when counting all seen anime in your ratings or just finished?

2/2, Ghost Stories Dub is a classic

3/3 ++ Girls Last Tour

+++Chica Umino/2

FlipFlap/1

2/4

1/1

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 4.09.25 PM.png (956x950, 1.22M)

Yes, provided I've seen enough of them to have formed an opinion. There's usually a reason why I drop something, you know.

I haven't seen or read that much compared to most people here.
Yes I know I need to watch GTO.

Attached: 3by3.png (1000x800, 2.04M)

>Evangelion
>Cowboy Bebop
>Tatami Galaxy
>Welcome to NHK
>Lain
>Flcl
>Ashita no Joe
>Mononoke hime
>Jin-Roh

That's not how these threads work, user.

How is ashita no joe?

What's with the influx of newfriends in this thread? Is something happening today?

are you new? These threads are always filled with this cancer, ALWAYS.

Whatever i'm phoneposting and i dont think you dont know of these ones.

3.5/9 +SSY, Flip, Kizu ~3gatsu
All. It's liked/watched, not liked/completed. I don't need to finished 150 episodes of Dragonball Super to know that I dislike it. 25 episodes and checking individual episodes every now and then were more than enough. But I wouldn't be surprised if there are some people in here who think that you haven't watched something until you've completed it. They are morons, but they certainly are among us.
>mixed
3/9 +EoE, Beanbop, Spirited
2/4 +Aria, TTGL
6/9 -Leapt, Nichijou, Doukyuusei; the latter was one of the few movies that made me feel kinda sick. Loved art and visual directing, though. Hilariously I don't have a problem wtih watching homos making out IRL.
4.5/9 +Flip, Star, Revue, Quartett ~Cenceroll or whatever the name; I like the Macross F movies a lot but never grew particularly fond of the show.
2/7 +Guru, Beautiful Dreamer
Cool concept. Nanoha picutre needs to get replaced with something that has less blur.
From 1-10, how excited are you for the fish adaptation?
4/9 +Rara, Kyou, Esca ~Fig17, Kaleido
3(4)/9 +SamFlam, CykaCyka, Innkeepers, Patlabor (- if exclusively TV show)
2.5/9 +Guru, Kaiba ~Tamers
>influx
But these threads have always been newfag central. Only newfags post in them.

Attached: 1534292138726.png (1599x1200, 3.97M)

>are you new?
No, I've lurked these threads for a couple years
>These threads are always filled with this cancer, ALWAYS.
Not always. The past few threads have struggled with activity due a lack of non-regulars. I'm surprised at the sheer volume of new grids in this thread alone after that.

>I've only been watching anime for the past 10 years.jpeg

>i dont think you dont know of these ones.
Yeah, they are pretty mainstream. That shouldn't have anything to do with what a 3x3 is supposed to be. Once you get back home, make an actual 3x3 of those, should they really be your favourites.
And when you post it, please rate others.

3/5

2/6

5/7

2/2 (Tamers, best part)
3/3
1/1
2/2
1/1
3/3
3/3
2/2
2/2
2/2
1/1
2/2
1/1

Please excuse my entry level taste

Attached: anime 3x3.png (1732x975, 3.17M)

4/7
Entry-level is alright, as long as you're honest.

Bump

Seeing how "titlecard 3x3" have become increasingly popular lately, I made another variation of mine.

Attached: 3x3title.png (1476x1110, 1.58M)

Plus this one, for those of you who are into more obscure variations.
Picked the point in the credits where the writer was shown. As those tend not to get as much exposure as they deserve, usually.

Attached: 3x3credits.png (1476x1110, 1.22M)

1/1
5/5
1/1
1/1
2/2
2/2

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3345x2482, 1.83M)

3/4
6/8
1/4
1/2
3/4
2/2
6/8
1/1
1/2
2/4
3/3
3/4
2/2
2/4

Attached: threeeXthreee.jpg (3264x3264, 2.46M)

how is planetarians anyways

I don't know what to tell you man, it's pretty good, you can either read the VN or watch the anime, they're pretty short anyways, the nice thing about the anime is that the eps are as long as they need to be too and not simply fixated on the "standard" ~20 min length, the movie is a nice little bonus but I'd say it's mostly skippable as it retreads a lot of the same ground as the series, it's basically a long recap episode with some new content which isn't all that great compared to the original

Attached: hoshino yumemi.png (2000x2890, 3.56M)

Anime: 3/4
Characters: 3/4

Man, Urotsukidoji has such a cool title card.

Did patrician user post yet?

>Bernard
I want to kill that smug little shit.

>patrician user
Which one?

Attached: 3x3.png (1613x1613, 2.88M)

The one who has Conan and Lupin on his 2x2 chart

Oh, that one. Last time he posted he said he was "retiring".

5/6
5/5
2/2
3/3
3/3 stylish mother fucker
3/3
2/3
2/2

Attached: animemanga 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 583K)

>186434645
>3/3
>186441518
>2/2
Those two are the same shows, user.

>Those two are the same shows, user.
They aren't.

oh i missed hxh

>They aren't.
They definitely are. I have to know, I made both of them.

4/4
5/5
3/3

Attached: 1550964328942.jpg (920x920, 332K)

>dead leaves
based

1/5
I somehow overlooked this one earlier. Sorry.

3/7

3/6

4/6

Great pictures

No one posted attack on Titan?

Maybe I'll post it when I finish season 2 eventually.
I'm still interested in it, but I dunno.

That's how these threads work: If no one has it in his 3x3 (and it isn't part of a meme either), it will not get posted. If you consider it one of your absolute favourites, feel free to include it in yours.

Attached: 3x3 anime.png (954x1335, 2.77M)

2/2

Yeah it's a fucking ride. The action and characterization reminds me of redline except without all the boring shit.

7/8 Pretty good.
>weeb trash edition
I don't know what do you mean about that. Magical Circle Guru Guru is a genuine masterpiece.

I'm special and I have superior tastes. Grovel before me.

Attached: muh nippon.jpg (904x904, 899K)

>Amazing taste
You gotta be kidding me.

Dozo~

What is the top right and middle left?

2/2
3/5
4/6
1/2

Attached: 3x3-331.jpg (1808x1216, 1.21M)

Attached: clipimage.jpg (420x420, 16K)

Best grid so far

I don't have enough favorites to make a 3x3

Bump

4/6

5/6

>I don't have enough favorites to make a 3x3
You've seen less than 9 anime?

>top right
Rainbow
>middle left
Tokyo Ghoul S1

Watched anime =/= favorites

>Watched anime =/= favorites
Yes, retard. But It's literally impossible to have less than 9 favourites when you've seen 9 anime.
Per definition, a "favourite" anything is something you like best in a specific category. And once there are 9 or more things in the "anime seen" category, there must be 9 things you like best in there. (Assuming it's a potentially well-ordered set, of course, but I think that can be assumed even without the Axiom of Choice, as I doubt you've seen infinitely many anime.)

How the FUCK does the rating system work? I just don't get it no matter how much I lurk these threads could it be that the numbers are negligible

>How the FUCK does the rating system work?
Number of things you "like".
Slash.
Number of things you "know".

Pretty easy. You decide what "like" and "know" mean. Usually, you rate things you've seen enough of to have an informed opinion on. And try to find a definition of "like" that gives you something approximating a Gaußian bell curve over all grids.

The thing is that my knowledge of obscure/underground-ish anime from the late 70's or early 80's, that people praise to not be called casualfags, is close to zero.

So what? You don't need to rate the things you don't know. That's what we all do.

>There must be 9 things you like best in there
What do you mean?

It's simple: If you have seen at least one anime, there's an anime you like better than every other anime you've seen (that's true even if you've seen no other anime).
If you've seen exactly 101 anime, there's only one that's not in your "top 100".
If you've read 20 fantasy novels, you can name 9 fantasy novels you like best among them.
And if you've seen at least 9 renaissance painings, you can pick your nine favourites and put them in a 3x3.
So when you say that you have not seen enough anime to have 9 favourites, that does imply that you've seen less than 9 anime.
Of course, you can argue that you feel that not all of those nine feel as if they "deserve" a spot. But even then, they are your favourites. Or that you have troubles deciding which ones even deserve to be called your favourites, but that kind of argument is usually made when you have too many options, not too few, as you claim to have.

Attached: 1554039059-1552166077767.png (664x694, 596K)

Why did you put the upper half through multiple strong instances of a Gauss filter?

It's not that deep

Here to fill this thread with truth:

>God tier
Takahata

>Top tier
Yuasa, Miyazaki

>Mid tier
Anno, Oshii, Ikuhara, Dezaki, Nakamura

>Shit tier
Shinbo, Kon, Yamada, Hosoda, Shinkai, Hara, Katabuchi, Oishi, Imiashi, Watanabe, Tsurumaki

such boring taste

Why does being blond make a boy a best

Attached: based blond boys.png (1020x1012, 1.26M)

It's a shitta, no joke

Reigen's hair is orange.

So basically you don't have to like something for it to be a favorite. If someone's watched 9 shows disliked/hated/doesn't care about 8 of them...they should still have 9 favorites??

And if you just don't like them?

Yes. That's what "favourite" means. If you need 40 seconds to finish a 100-meter-sprint-race, you might not be a good runner. But if your all of your competition needs 50, you'll still win.

>And if you just don't like them?
It doesn't matter if you don't like them. What matters is that you like them better than other possible picks. Top-X is a relative statement, not an absolute one.
Though, if you don't manage to find 9 anime you at least "like", this might not be the right board for you.

I feel like although that's the literal definition of favorite it might miss the point of what a favorite implies. When you say something is your favorite people don't just assume that you like it more than the other things you experienced, they also assume that it is probably something you really like. As such, filling your 3x3 with works that you like better than other works but which aren't really important to you in any meaningful way might be misleading.

It's why I say that from the anime I saw, obviously, I have 9 ''favorites'' in the nominal sense, but only 5 of them are my ''true'' favorites whereas the other 4 are just shows I like more than other shows.
(Not the user you're replying to btw)

You know what, I'll just try to make a 3x3

This, there's too few anime that I can call my favorites and not just what I "like".

You got a point there: People do usually assume that you like the things you list in here. But there are notable exceptions: Those 3x3 that get replies like "entry level" or "watch more anime" - that's basically people assuming that someone put things on it that he doesn't really like (and being a shithead about that assumption).

But 3x3 are quite dynamic: Whenever you find something new you like better than other things on yours, you just update it. Why not start with things you just dislike least as a starting point and then "refine" your grid into something displying what you really throughoutly adore?
Both versions will tell us a lot about your taste. You could even mark those five "true favourites" in some way to make them stand out.

>have 3 true favourites and around 30 that I like more than others but less than the 3
>put the most obscure 6 of those 30 on to my grid to appear cultured
Delightfully devilish, me.

Attached: 1547016336662.png (361x426, 256K)

I haven't changed my 3x3 since 2014 so I haven't posted here much. Did someone go through everyone's 3x3s recently and add everything up? Curious to hear what the popular shows are nowadays.

Something like this. Manga version.

Attached: mosaic1a09e4233dad602242c08917aca4f5364bc53384.jpg (920x920, 525K)

Here's one page you can use.

bighugelabs.com/mosaic.php

>wan piss
>mha

How about not telling people to make 3x3 that look worse than the ones made with Paint?
Making one takes literally five minutes in GIMP, which is free. There's no reason to use some website that will take all creative control from you and ruin your pictures.

Attached: 3x3anime.png (1365x920, 1.27M)

Its better to do it online instead of downloading some software, that's just going to waste your time. We're here to rate the series, not the aesthetics of the grids.

Suppose people don't feel like downloading a program just to do a 3x3.

3/4. I don't get why Kaiba is so popular on these threads. Genuinely think that if wasn't for the unusual artstyle most people take it as the uninteresting narrative that it is.
5/8
0/3
5/7 left and 2/3 right.
4/5. Girl who leapt through time is probably the most overrated anime movie of the past decade.
Could use better feet pics.
8/9. People will say it's entry-level but most of your picks are better than 90% of what airs.
Only one I dislike here is NHK.
3/4. - NHK.
3/5. -FMA if it's brotherhood and FLCL.
2/2. Haven't watched most of it but something tells me it looks better than it is.
4/5. -Watching Casshern Sins hurts me
2/2. You can't expect me to recognize every anime by the ED.
5/8. - NHK, Penguindrum, KoK
4/5. -Girl who leapt through time.
Best thing about Eden of the east is the ED.
4/4

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3015, 2.17M)

Downloading and installing don't take that long either. And give you a pretty versatile graphics editor - something everyone should have installed, really.

4/6

I already have Photoshop installed but I didn't bother using it because its easier and faster to just go to some "online 3x3 collage maker", pick up some cool pictures from google images and finish it in less than 5 mintes. You can tell that the majority of people here uses this method.

>Haven't watched most of it but something tells me it looks better than it is.
It's not, albeit given that chart of yours I am not surprised that you have that impression.
Take it from someone who has made many, many grids and collages: Photoshop is a complete dogshit application to make a 3x3. It's superior to GIMP for almost everything else, but for simply image scaling and arrangement it's downright terrible wtih all the necessary sublayers etc.

> albeit given that chart of yours I am not surprised that you have that impression.
Should replace my entry-level picks with pretentious arthouse and kid shows from the past decades?

3/5

5/6 +for doukyuusei

2/2

1/2

Attached: 3x3 anime.jpg (900x898, 393K)

Agreed: GIMP (or something comparably lightweight) is the way to go. I don't have Photoshop, but I do have CSP Pro, and trying to make a 3x3 with that would be like using a soldering iron to turn a screw.

Nope. I like most of the stuff on your grid, bar Berserk and Death Note. The latter I haven't even seen. My point is that given picks a la LotGH, Kaiji, Berserk and SSY, you clearly value a certain narrative structure more than visual directing and animation. Which is entirely fine, but I wouldn't be surprised if, as a result, you disliked various of my favourites. Especially the more slice of life'y ones.

Attached: 1544071851479.jpg (1704x1943, 314K)

The reason its entry level is that I barely watch much anime right now except new JoJo, but that's not coming into my 3x3 list.
Maybe I'd put in part 2 and The Castle of Cagliostro, but I'd rather watch Lupin first and then some other stuff before making the list again.

I got the wrong idea from your post then, user. It's probably because I'm used to the kind of reply I thought I was replying to at first being the commonplace here.

And you're mostly right. Although I certainly value visual direction, imagery and aesthetics, otherwise I guess I wouldn't choose to spend time with anime over other media given that it's not the best as far as writing goes, it's not something that will make or break a show for me. I tend to value a consistent narrative and atmosphere more than I value the visuals, and I do have a preference for the type of structure you are implying, but at the same time, It's not like I dislike anime more leaned to the SoL or cutesy factor. I have Sora no Woto on mine after all.

kinda bad but i like some of these
dont want to look at these long enough to give a proper breakdown
not much in common with me and not much im interested in
complained about this before, why post like this
could do with a better nanoha image but i do like this, need to watch more robots but i never seem to get round to it
good image choice for lala, cant say i have any feelings for the rest but ive not see most of those
can't see having most of these as faves but i dont hate them
shitty looking grid with mostly shitty shows
my mums a podiatrist and ive seen some fucked up feet
pretty ugly grid and no shows i feel particularly attached to, not rly bad though
you seem insane but i dont hate it lol
it looks coherent but i still dont like it, not a fan of ergo proxy and gankutsuou was just a big (pretty) gimmick, i'm also unfortunately not a hunterchad :/
cant think of anything to say today
braine melting
sense of humor bypass
looks cool but you're cheating
started laughing when i looked at this
cant imagine you have watched much anime
dont like most of these and you could do with a better image for perfect blue
at least you picked one of the Jun Arai cuts for star driver the shading was cool, not too fond of most the shows here though i didn't dislike any outside of koe no katachi
think imaishi's best is re:cutie ep 1, don't have any strong feelings about this grid though im not interested in drrr and eden
weird lol, i quite like the rolling girls even though it sucks
not much in common really
can't even get a sense for how long you've been watching anime, someone who likes gochiusa cant be too bad though
lol
dont like this

Attached: late to the party.png (750x750, 1.11M)

character limit was hit

is dendoh even subbed? only one ive seen here is baja and i didnt like it much
most of these dont have any real appeal of the ones ive seen i only disliked kaiji and ssy though, sakura is a lovely lovely girl
pretty gross
best in the thread lol just kidding its me

>Dislikes Kaiji
Never thought someone on Yea Forums would have a opinion this bad.

we're all different

Attached: 1483766768258.png (419x398, 191K)

Wait a minute...
We're earning points for image quality?

1/3
3/5
4/5
2/4
cute feet/4

Attached: OGGs6tjSgYc.jpg (1000x1000, 601K)

Npc taste

i feel like if they're your favorites they deserve better, i'd rather rate based on my overall impression of a grid rather than how many shows i like because x/9 doesn't really say anything
don't know what you're saying sorry

He has a very npc typing style too.

People were typing in lowercase on Yea Forums before you were born.

The fact you acted like a ape in the past is no justification to act like a ape in the present. Not that you would understand this considering you think lowercase is the only problem with his writing.

You might like Jubei-chan. It's a magical girl anime aimed more at guys and has a lot of satire of MG tropes, though also some surprisingly emotional moments. Good music and the art style is really appealing to me at least. Only seen the first season though.
Akitaro Daichi definitely isn't a genius director based on what I've seen but his anime are more clever than they appear at first.

Anime/manga: 2/6
Boys: 1/6

2/5

0/1

4/8

2/4

3/5

3/3

you must be an underage

having just looked into it i've definitely seen art of the eyepatch character before
thanks for the rec, though it will probably be a long time before i get round to checking it out
im not actually

>.t connoisseur of "obscure" anime like Princess Tutu and Giant Robo and 4channer since 2014

you must be an underage

>Cutie Honey
Holy ba-
>Universe
Wh-why?

Makes sense you're defending npc writing considering the only banter you can come up with is a unoriginal meme arrow that could fit as a reply to almost any post in the thread.

>that's basically people assuming that someone put things on it that he doesn't really like
No. It's people assuming that you've oly watched 20 series.

I know you think that you're upholding the quality of the board by screeching and shitting your pants when someone does something you don't like but realize that two can play at that game. For example, I think you're from Yea Forums, possibly even /pol/ because you keeping using the word "npc".

Congratulations. You win the dumbest post of the week.

It's liked/watched. What kind of retard would rate something they haven't seen?

Thinking that someone is screeching and ''shitting his pants'' because of a short post that had no such connotation whatsoever only goes to show that this drivel of yours, along with the other ones, is pure projection in the form of low effort posting. Further showed on you trying to label me as a poster from this board or another as if it had any relevance.

If I had to guess what caused such projection I would say that the NPC meme gets you worked up, possibly because you associate it with /pol/ which you dislike. That's only speculation of course, but I'd say it's less based on projetivism since you gave me more material to work with.

Because it's the best adaptation the manga got. Not saying the others are bad, but if you actually like Nagai and don't blindly follow what ANN and Tumblr tell you about Universe, it's pretty much impossible to dislike it.

>What kind of retard would rate something they haven't seen?
Many do. But aside from that, define what you mean by "watched": All episodes of a series? One episode? Dropped midway? There's simply no simple rule to go by. So, yes, you have to actually find out yourself at what point you consider yourself competent enough for judging some particular thing.

>You win the dumbest post of the week.
Not as dumb as you, if you don't even know what "favourite" means.

I feel kind of sorry for you now. Have a nice day.

Acting like you're above after getting told also signals npc mentality.

Get better pics
Too much shit going on, make it simpler
Good choice of pics
Fix the blur
Top right is just art from katsuya terada?

No need for the ugly anime titles
Fix the subs so it fits on the bottom right and it's perfect
Favorite one

Attached: 20190331_182708.jpg (2896x2896, 599K)

>Get better pics
>Too much shit going on
>Fix the blur
That's kinda ironic, looking at the pic you posted.

What does it mean if you excluded me entirely?

Blur where? Pics are subjective and my pics are simple there are only like 3 persons max in a pic.

Which one are you

>Blur where?
Blur everywhere. Have you looked at your 3x2 full-size? It's poorly upscaled and full of compression artifacts.
Lower-right also has an incredible amount of motion blur no matter what size you look at, but that's not that bad.

>Favorite one
OK, now this is cringe.

Not in fact what I asked but

3/6
3.5/5
2/2 (nice to see Tentai Senshin Sunred)
4.5/9 for Reddit
4/4 for real
3/3
7/8
5/5 (based 99chad)
4/4 (based mangachad)
6/6 (based mangachad)
5/5 (again, based 99chad)
5/5 (based 99chad)

Attached: muh 3x3.jpg (2260x1462, 960K)

Of course you only comment on the pic quality because you are one of the lowest powerlevel 3x3s I've ever seen. And I'm one of the guys you said have good pics, by the way.

It's not just art from Katsuya Terada. It's the cover, (or part of) for his manga The Monkey King.

Attached: 001.jpg (4483x1636, 1.44M)

based hunterchad

Used phone to make the collage and too lazy to download the specific episodes from each single anime. Next time I'll use photoshop. Also compression artifacts isn't blur. Low right is a bad screenshot, I agree.

I skipped some my bad. Good pic choices. Only recognize kyousougiga and land of the loustrous.

How do I improve it?

bait

5/6
Nyorin nyorin~ best girl.
4/5
3/3
Almost forgot I still have Sunred's 2nd season sitting on the backburner.

2/3
Emma might be my least favorite of Kaoru Mori's works. Not really my thing, but I quite liked some of the little omakes.

3/3
Hope I don't have to click on endless pictures of cars for the next four minutes, though.

1/3
Who the hell considers Fate as Historical?

4/5
God, I hate Wolf Children so much.

Shit fetish.

3/4
Woodpecker's my least favorite Kuuchu Buranko arc, though.

3/6
5/8
I don't know how people can like AssClass. The "learning how to murder people can be help you grow as a person" premise was flimsy to begin with. If that didn't immediately sour me to it, all those one note characters desperately trying to steal the spotlight from each other certainly did.

4/5

4/5
>Avery
Why though?

6/7
To this day, I'm still not 100% sure if I liked Penguindrum or not. I know I ended up despising everyone except for Ringo by the end of it, but what do I know? After all, I'm just a rock and roll man, we just a rock and roll band.

3/4
Mad Bull 34's so damn fun. Same goes for Eden of the East.

5/5
Not with Phantom Blood, you are.

3/5
Millenium Actress is my least favorite Satoshi Kon movie almost solely because it's my least favorite of Susumu Hirasawa's OSTs. Still looks great, though.

6/7
Tsubasa was probably my third proper manga series, despite never having read anything else by CLAMP. Shit was confusing as hell.

6/7
A bit vanilla taste-wise, but it's still a good selection.

4/5
Based Fukumoto chad.

Attached: 3x3 Manga.png (920x920, 1.38M)

Attached: 3x3 Anime.png (920x920, 1.11M)

Up you go.

0/2

4/6

3/3

Anime: 4/4
Characters: 3/4

Bump.
Might as well keep this thread around.

>supposed hunterchad
>doesnt rate my grid with a based

Attached: 1447525229355.jpg (847x477, 55K)