I want to be her prince. Wat do?

I want to be her prince. Wat do?

Attached: tumblr_inline_on1o35nT6R1qhy1r2_500.png (500x337, 112K)

Fuck her

You can't fuck her without being engaged. Unless you're a rapist

Sexiest anime girl ever

Attached: 1546521847066.jpg (1440x1080, 136K)

Where can I find her then

I fucking hate Anthy.
It really sucks because I loved everything about the show that excluded her; I didn't enjoy the ending as much I wanted to, obviously.
I'm afraid to watch the movie.

What the hell was even going on with Akio's fiancee? We see her like twice following the Black Rose saga and the latter of those times she's in a vegetative state being hand-fed apple slices.
She was cute, though.

Attached: 15399825244570.jpg (1440x1080, 256K)

bump for best anime of all time.

Too bad, Yea Forums is filled with plebs.

>muh incest and engine throb

Not that I hated the 2nd and 3rd sagas but the 1st was the best; I kinda wonder how well and edited version that stitched the 1st saga with the last couple episodes would flow.

Why so much hate?
I've heard theory that Anthy and Akio are poisoning her

>Why so much hate?
I don't have a reasonable answer. I just straight up hate her face and don't see the appeal.
>Anthy and Akio are poisoning her
That actually makes a lot of sense. Poor girl.

That's strange.

Attached: 1456000128103.jpg (462x640, 328K)

She looks exotic and mysterious. She is autistic and obedient on the surface and smart and calculating on the inside.

Of all the black rose duelists the most interesting one is Kozue

I think it has something to do with demure anime girls. I'm not a particular fan of Ami-chan, Rei, or Kale either, though I don't have an intense hatred for them like I do for Anthy. It lowkey might be a jealousy thing exacerbated because TV Utena is perfection. Though I didn't dislike Touga and Akio at all and thought those episodes where Utena was falling for them were amazing.
Also
>blonde Utena
I hate it.

Kozue makes my cock ROCK hard anyhow, those gym bootyshorts only made it better. The first Mickey arc was great.

Those were the original design. Rest of Be-Papas decided to make Utena look less like Oscar and to give Anthy eyes of Lalah from 0079.

>look less like Oscar
What's the reference?

Rose of Versailles

Kozue is great in any suit

Watching Utena for a second time around is truly better than the first time, just because you know how much of a witch Anthy is the whole time

This adds some spice

Attached: 1452300659214.jpg (768x1024, 115K)

I'm not really convinced that Akio's grooming of Utena and subsequent having sex with her wasn't some form of rape.
That scene of her trying to talk about mundane things while laying naked in bed and tearing up really gets to me, even today.

I agree, Utena gets tons better on rewatch.