I just finished reading Naruto part one, I don't see why it was hated. Other than Sasuke's sudden change in attitude...

I just finished reading Naruto part one, I don't see why it was hated. Other than Sasuke's sudden change in attitude, it was pretty solid. The worldbuilding is also pretty good as well. Why does Yea Forums hate it so much?

Attached: IMG_4248.jpg (324x538, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17707477
youtube.com/watch?v=-0_sq4m-_V4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea Forums is tsundere

Yea Forums isn't one person, there's a lot of people here who actually likes part one. Part two (the last part of it anyways) is the universally hated part.

yeah, i dont know either. I finished the entire series in january and the whole thing from beginning to end was rather good.

Naruto was a solid 8/10 until around chapter 500.
The last 200 chapters are when everything goes downhill; the author ignores all his previously set up lore and in-universe rules, character development gets thrown out of the window for some stupid jokes, and the power scaling goes from 0 to 10000.

Its a shame, really.

To this day I still don't know why the sauceman wanted to have the snek D, when in fact the power he acquired was weaker than the power he was literally born with. Ramen man seriously let down the sauceman by not connecting the chirping birds with the water balloon, he took more damage by being a dumbass going for the forehead protector. That mistake did not happen the 2nd time huehuehuehuehuehue.

The writing tends to get worse during the final acts of each parts.

>Other than Sasuke's sudden change in attitude, it was pretty solid.
Correct. Part 2 is the issue.

You just described every major shounen, congrats.

Kiddies are too ashamed to admit that they liked it and they shitpost a lot

Shit was pure kino until Nagato resurrects everyone. That's generally where most agree the series went to shit.

>I just finished reading Naruto part one, I don't see why it was hated.

it wasn't newfag kun, most shitposting was about the anime
>naruto is a gatawat anime etc etc

If i remember well, Yea Forums hate for the manga really started after Hidan fight and the introduction of types of chakra

Part 1 was good, first half of part 2 was decent, rest is absolute crap.

At least the Akatsuki were cool. They were probably my favorite thing in the series. Which member was your favorite Yea Forums?
strawpoll.me/17707477

Attached: rsz_akatsuki_7405.jpg (260x311, 30K)

Not sure which one is my fave, but Akatsuki were fucking amazing. I still can't get over the fact that Deidara and Sasori once straight up ignored Naruto and co in order to discuss art and shit on each other

This hasnt happened to Attack on Titan yet, and its ending very soon

I guess being monthly gives the author enough time to not fuck things up, think the plot through and also have some free time without being a workslave.

It was great and the world building, atmoshere, characters were top tier
...until War arc came and shitted on everything

Because Yea Forums is just a different flavour of Yea Forums.

The power he's born with causes eye strain and eventual blindness to people who overuse it. Sasuke went to Orochimaru so he can acquire more power.

Few talk shit about early Naruto. Most say it was good just like Bleach beginning. It was only after point x where it rapidly went down. You probably won't find consent on where x is, just that it's in part 2.

I have no idea what kind of chemistry Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are actually supposed to have

>universally hated
Fuck off

Part 2 is just kinda bland and the fatigue sets in after Akatsuki has been disposed of.

I honestly wished that the anime opening was the series sometimes because the team dynamics are often established better than the actual manga.

Let's be asbsolutely clear:
Nobody hates Naruto part one as much as they hate what came after it. It goes downhill from there all the way until the end.

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

Deidara. I would sex him till I die.

Part I had a few good filler moments to flesh out the characters, and Naruto teaming up with others to salvage it.

All the drama in Part II ruins the series.

What about DBZ?

It has suffered from oversaturation of too many chapters and anime by part 2. They could have resolved the story by part 1 and we would be done and over with. But it took the One Piece route and continued onwards and declined in quality. Kind of what happened to the Simpsons.

Toriyama understands the shonen game and knows that DBZ is just a manga about fighting. According to him, Male DBZ fans are direct, and Women DBZ fans talk about themselves

Attached: 58318683-352-k329508.jpg (352x550, 35K)

Hasn't One Piece been one of the most popular shounen series consistently for many years?

Was the Great War arc a mistake?

Naruto didn't really dip in popularity either. The lowest it's ever been has still been higher than everything else that wasn't One Piece.

Dunno, it already fell from grace before the war.

Japan like Sasuke and hates Sakura.

I really enjoyed naruto, especially lee vs gaara. The whole anime had heart.
"hard work beats natural talent" thats what kishimoto started with and was the whole reason naruto was this well received we had not seen anything like that from shonen before. Each character was developed by the end of naruto and they were all really interesting characters.

Then he went and threw that down the drain with shippuden. Thats the only reason i hate the first part of shippuden(although it's not bad).
I despise the rest of shippuden because its shit and could very well just be dbz only difference is dbz did it better.

When Nagato revived all the Konoha characters?

DBZ did it better because Toriyama stuck to his guns and made Goku, the simple hardworking country bumpkin, the main characters. He ignores every attempt at making Vegeta, the royal prince born strong and doesn't train, the main character.

>the introduction of types of chakra
What an asspull that was. Like seriously, how did that never ciome up before if it wasn't made up on the spot? And by madeup I mean stolen from HxH. And I'm not even a HxHtard

Deku is what you get when you mash up your typical bland self-insert harem mc with Naruto, a very contrived character whose motivations and actions are based on what's most convenient for the harem trope or Naruto scene the author wants to follow. He doesn't have much self-confidence but still thinks he should be the next All might. He's shy and supposedly analytical but still impullsively charges straight into situations like he's Naruto. He gets picked on by Bakugou but still treats him like Naruto treats Sasuke, as his gay lover. All bnha is, is a shitty cash grab to appeal to low iq retards with shit pattern recognition by straight up ripping off things that were COOL in Naruto and building the story around those cool things. That's why most of the other parts of the story are filled with ANIME tropes and cliches.

Take Kouta who's similar to Inari from Naruto in that both of their parents were killed from trying to be heroes, with both now resenting the act of trying to be a hero thinking it's dumb because it took their loved ones away from them for no reason. Except that in the bnha world you literally get paid for being a hero along with plenty of other benefits, so it's not like they're doing it for free. Unlike in Naruto where it was just one man going up against a much larger force because he was trying to inspire people to stand up for themselves.

So when Horikoshi took Inari's story and tried to insert it in bnha, the context no longer makes sense and Kouta's view point on heroes just comes off as retarded.

Attached: 1531006760153.jpg (1200x986, 113K)

Because it did not end at part one.
Or at least Pain's invasion in part 2. That'd have been acceptable as well.

>Bakugou wants to be a hero
>Bakugou turns down the VA easily without even having to think about it because the offer is so retarded and contradictory to what he wants to do
>hmm... should I keep going to my most prestigious school and live among the elites while working towards my goal or do I join this run down circus of freaks and become the opposite of what my goal is to be. Decisions... Decisions...
>MHAtards pretend this is character development
The set up for Sasuke's retrieval arc was far superior to the retarded shit Hori came up with to do his own retrieval arc

Attached: 1537061091907.jpg (1285x1512, 398K)

>hates Sakura
Doesn't everyone? What a piece of shit character

>"hard work beats natural talent" thats what kishimoto started with
Congrats on missing the point of a story for 12 year olds.

Attached: HAWKLE.jpg (1802x1300, 724K)

is there literally any manga that Yea Forums enjoy from the beginning to it's end ?

The problem with BNA is that Deku doesn't want to rebel against the system, he's fighting for it in way he doesn't realize.

It's Bakugo who wants to rebel against the system, but the narrative paints him as a retard.

*Ahem*
FUCK INDRA
FUCK UCHIHA
FUCK MADARA

Attached: tobiramaremembersuchichagasing.png (396x396, 164K)

What was the series about then?
Why did naruto go on rants about this topic every fight.
He wasn't liked because of the circumstances of his birth.The anime shows naruto working hard to beat everyone's expectations.
In lee vs gaara fight after lee is injured naruto makes another speech about hard work beating talent and asking gai whether it was true or not.
In naruto vs neji 60% of the fight is them talking about destiny. Neji talks about how it was the major deciding factor in life. naruto disagrees and says says with wffort you could overcome it.

Sure kishi didn't stick with it but hardwork overcoming talent or destiny was what naruto started with.
But sure feel free to prove me wrong.

JoJo?

>not shipping him with Sasori
Garbage taste.

>is from a race that can turn into gods.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1525694268395.jpg (334x506, 46K)

That's only after Frieza. The super saiyan thing was supposed to be a legend, an end all be all thing. Fitting too, since the opponent was the overlord tyrant of the galaxy.

Then Cell came and everyone and their mother turns golden.

The one's we rarely discuss

Why isn't Sasori in the poll?

Attached: Sasori.jpg (1066x1600, 415K)

Why didn't Kishi just stick to yaoi? He clearly writes homolust better than females

Attached: naruto-1568955.jpg (754x1100, 130K)

Only the Elites in Saiyan Society were truly strong. Everyone else was good enough to be a foot soldier. If everyone turned into gods, then King Vegeta would start purging his kingdom of elite babies to maintain the status quo.

I literally forgot about him

There's some, but you don't see them discussed often since they usually don't have much room for it.

Reminder that this happened at the same chapter and Kishimoto was clearly on something that week

Attached: naruto-1568949.jpg (754x1100, 144K)

>doesn't train
that part stops applying after the Saiyan Saga ends
Because he sucks.

>Vegeta, the royal prince born strong
>and doesn't train
Of all your complaints, that's the one you go with? 450x gravity training, and Hyberbolic Time Chamber with Trunks are right off the top of my head.

Yea Forums hates popular things, same as SAO

Not true, Yea Forums loves GTO and Kenshin, for example.

It didn't hate Attack on Titan though

Based artfags

Attached: naruto-1567963.jpg (737x1100, 185K)

if its become popular Yea Forums will hate it. no exception.

just wait

Attached: K.jpg (800x1169, 80K)

>Why does Yea Forums hate it so much?

It was the most popular manga in the west when it was running, that alone was enough reason.

Vegeta doesn't learn or ask expert martial artists for advice. He's arguably /fit/ incarnate.

Literally everything that keeps goku ahead of the rest of the pack is due to his saiyan heritage.
If Goku wasn't born from a race that has hax genes like the saiyabs he wouldn't be all that strong.

Just imagine all the fun that Deidara brings to bed
>Can swap spit with you
>Suck you down there
>Bite on your nipps
>AT THE SAME TIME

Attached: __deidara_naruto_shippuuden_and_etc_drawn_by_noro_king__c4757b702dc2f967342431fe7fcd42f5.jpg (605x808, 218K)

So would that be a handjob, or a blowjob?

Goku would be strong as a human, he'd just have Kaioken, and Ultra Instinct.

>literal cum explosions

Both!

>he doesn't have a single good doujin

Remember all those years ago when people initially thought he was a she? Good times.

part 2 is great fuck nostalgiafags

Every time Deidara masturbates, he gets a blowjob aswell.

Wasn't that mainly because the translators were retards?

Considering the times it may be possible, I don't remember well.

I'm always impressed that Kishimoto gave each of the characters a major battle Except TenTen, and I always love the punk-ish feel of the early chapters. I recently read the manga in whole and Part 2 definitely lost the spark Part 1 had, though I'll say that Sakura vs Sasori was a Sasuke Rescue arc tier fight. All that said, I didn't hate the War arc, because somehow, Naruto became a good character again. I noticed that his Sasuke obsession disappeared and it was all about the Shonen "Protect all my friends and save everyone" attitude which should have happened since they first met up after the timeskip.

If Naruto married Sasuke everyone would have forgiven all the faults of part 2.
Prove me wrong

Forgot to mention that Part 2's biggest detriment was how one-sided Naruto and Sasuke's relationship was. Part 2 Sasuke saw Naruto as nothing until the end of the Kage arc which really hurts why I'm supposed care about Naruto wanting to save him so bad. If Sasuke saw Naruto as an enemy getting in his way of whatever thing he was getting his revenge on, then the whole dynamic that overtook Part 2 probably would have been about 50% less bad.

>What was the series about then?
Bonds and the power of friendship.

>when Kishimoto accidentally a good character

Attached: m96o5j0g1qn11.jpg (855x480, 31K)

Sasuke is too tsundere for that

How did Konohamaru know what 16 year old Sasuke looked like?

>It's Bakugo who wants to rebel against the system
How does he want to rebel against the system? He just wants to be the strongest motherfucker on the planet

>strawpoll.me/17707477
>Deidara at number one

I had no idea people liked him, pretty cool, hum

I'm seeing this happen to One Piece and it's heartbreaking. It's almost better when battle shonen have success but not too much, so the authors can end them when they are out of ideas without feeling the pressure of having to drive merch sales until the end of time.

>sudden
it wasn't
I think people hate part 1 cause almost every wrong with part 2
>the sharigan wank
>itachi being a patriot psycho instead of just a psycho
>the war
>sasuke's "replacement"
>obito
>kaguya
>sakura's "love"

He wasn't at first tills he got 8 and tied with Itachi, then got 2 additional votes. I was waiting for it to happen.

Attached: d097604de0a3b1454a07491f48929f87.jpg (564x757, 71K)

How is this surprising? Both him and Itachi had been popular characters in the fandom for years.

Araki did great by switching to Seinen.

Why is a gateway anime bad

Even stuff that Yea Forums considers a classic like nge is a gateway for anime original stuff

imagine the handjobs

>that power combo in first OP
the song was catchy too

He said gateway of the worst kind. Not every gateway anime is bad, but Naruto was gateway for many and ended up being shit.

Chapter 60 Naruto Popularity Poll 1:

1.Kakashi Hatake – 22,692 votes
2.Naruto Uzumaki – 16,729 votes
3.Sasuke Uchiha – 13,674 votes
4.Iruka Umino – 7,128 votes
5.Sakura Haruno – 3,055 votes
6.Rock Lee – 2,327 votes
7.Gaara – 1,353 votes
8.Haku – 1,302 votes
9.Zabuza Momochi – 756 votes
10.Hinata HyĆ«ga – 553 votes
11.Anko Mitarashi – 332 votes
12.Neji HyĆ«ga – 288 votes
13.Kurenai YĆ«hi – 217 votes
14.Might Guy – 216 votes
15.Orochimaru – 199 votes

Chapter 531 Naruto Popularity Poll 7:
1.Naruto Uzumaki – 6,880 votes
2.Sasuke Uchiha – 5,791 votes
3.Kakashi Hatake – 4,828 votes
4.Gaara – 4,239 votes
5.Itachi Uchiha – 4,011 votes
6.Deidara – 3,623 votes
7.Minato Namikaze – 3,477 votes
8.Sasori – 3,152 votes
9.Shikamaru Nara – 2,533 votes
10.Hinata HyĆ«ga – 2,517 votes
11.Iruka Umino – 2,494 votes
12.Sakura Haruno – 2,188 votes
13.Sai – 2,188 votes
14.Yamato – 1,925 votes
15.Neji HyĆ«ga – 1,794 votes

Well, I know he was popular back then, only Akatsuki to make it to top 3. But I'm shocked to know his popularity still holds up, he died over 300 chapters before the final chapter but he sill above Itachi, Obito and Pain. I'm very glad about this since I had a autistic obsesion with him as a teenager and still think he is the best character.

Actually, once in the poll Naruto placed forth and he was beaten by Deidara

People like Itachi because he acted like a ninja and spent most of his time trying to fix the mess.

WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMES

seeI know people liked him a lot, but the usual thing to happen is the charcaters who had more relevance to the story to be on top, so by know I guessed Itachi would be 1 followed by Pain and Obito

Naruto was the best Shonen up until the Kage Summit.

A CAVE IN BORN OF DARKNESS

You are also forgetting all the zenkai he has gotten.
Also his body could barely stand UI as a saiyan god let alone as a human.

teenager power trio, popular through the 2000s alongside Harry Potter and avatar

Based Iruka

Logical of you to think so, but sexiness is the true power of popularity.

Attached: deidara___unhappy__by_deydara_aka_phoenix_d8iuggj-fullview.jpg (1024x1227, 132K)

I look exactly like that.

Sasuke didn't even know that loss of vision was a thing for mangekyo though till way later in the series

It was the most consistent one, with mostly the same level of good quality until that point. Unlike other shonens that have shit arcs and then solid arcs.

Yes, even One Piece, fuck Skypiea.

>That dropping in Sakura.

I still can't believe the black half of Zetsu was the mastermind behind of everything.

Goku is middle aged by the time of Super. Even ignoring the Saiyan nonense, he became a Super Saiyan as an adult and under a lot of emotional stress, then achieved the power of God and UI as a Grandfather.

Your complaints would be more valid against GT Goku, who defeated many strong enemies in his kid form.

Zetsu was cute!

Attached: naruto-7968-1.jpg (800x426, 175K)

Of course you can't believe it, he got retconned from being a cannibal with a split personality to a pile of goo literally created by Madara, to a pile of goo created by the asspulled final boss.

One thing I enjoyed a lot about Naruto is how fucking consistently plot-focused it was

Mangastream was on point with that one.

Didn't know Naruto was so racist towards plants.

I would make the end of Naruto vs Pain the turning point for the story and Sasuke vs Itachi the turning point for power levels

Humans can achieve the same level of power as Goku with good training. The problem is that individually, Yamcha would get cocky and start showboating with Ultra Instinct or Kaioken while Tien uses power up to just boost his Tri Beam. Krillin is the only one who can be trusted with that power.

>Even ignoring the Saiyan nonense, he became a Super Saiyan

Attached: 1552761195112.png (357x361, 62K)

aside from One Piece

In the end, he just kept saying: "Mommy's gonna get ya! Mommy's da best!"

>Humans can achieve the same level of power as Goku with good training.
Source my ass.

Goku achieved great power thru his own merits. What part of that aren't you getting? People like you are the reason Isekai is thriving right now.

The series was pretty good until past the rescue Gaara arc (heck, Sakura even seemed to be a main character!). After that it jumps the shark bad.

>got super saiyan though his super saiyan.
>became super saiyan god by holding hands.

>Best boy marries best girl
There is justice in the world after all. Kishi is forgiven

Attached: Why-Shikamaru-And-Temari-Fell-In-Love.jpg (1000x583, 123K)

>fuck Skypiea
If you don't like Skypiea you just don't like One Piece

Oh yeah.
I almost forgot.
>got tons power boosts through his saiyan heritage through zenkai.

he got KO'd too early

honestly his fight was great, but being the first to go makes it easy to forget that he controlled a literal army, had a killer backstory (albeit not fleshed out), and had a cool design.

>Spawns worst boy.

Monkey's Paw.

Attached: Shikadai_Nara_Anime_Genin_HD.png (1106x1063, 782K)

He was was still definitely better than Zetsu and Kakuzu

It was worth it

>Forgetting about one of the bests fights in the series

That's pretty funny actually, because Sasori was literally one of the best fights in the series (at least top five easy), and it was with Sakura in the lead out of all characters.

It would be interesting to see at which point Kishimoto switched editors, because I believe the editor had a huge influence on Naruto as a series.

But that's just another kid Shikamaru

Pun Pun

>m-muh adventure series
The only stuff people talk about One Piece are the shounenly parts like enies lobbies, Marineford, etc.

The only reason I remember Sasori is from his fight in Ultimate Ninja Storm.

>The power he's born with causes eye strain and eventual blindness to people who overuse it.

T. Danzo The Not Even Real Uchia and Probably Mastermind of the Whole Clan's Slaughter.

They did until the Marley arc

>best girl
where?

FUCK OFF TAYUYAFAG FUCK OFF FUCK OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spirit circle while it was running

Goku never figures out the tingle method

Imagine how popular Naruto would have been if the art remained this good.

>"hard work beats natural talent" thats what kishimoto started with

Fuck brainlets keep posting this shit in every Naruto thread it's so annoying the series was literally never about hard work.

Why do you keep self inserting as useless fuck Rock Lee when he himself admitted that despite his hard work Neji and Sasuke were better than him.

The story started to fall from the beginning of shipudden when
>we find out that during the timeskip jiraiya only taught naruto how to make a bigger rasengan and a slightly better control over the 9tails chakra.
>Then naruto creates a S rank jutsu in the span of days because "muh shadow clones" when his own father had spend at the very least months trying to do same thing while also using shadow clones, before he got Tobi'd.

>Then naruto masters sage mode in week(so much for having no talent).
>Then we find out that his father seal the evil part of the fox into his son and good part into himself instead of the otherway around. Then once again it takes naruto about a week to turn the manifestation of the fox's hatred into his fury friend.
>The war arc, madara gets revive easily kills naruto/sasuke in a matter of seconds. Then the So6P's ghost comes along and saves them while also given them enough of a buff to the point were 10tails jinchuriki madara with one rinnegan actually had some trouble with them.
And the rest of the stuff with kaguya is just bad.

Shikamaru and Chouji were the best friendship of the series. Fuck Naruto and Sasuke

naruto and shikamaru had a great friendship too

Kishi really should have shown more than one mission the team did. You don’t get the sense of friendship between them at all.

Not him, but you appear to be angry that he pointed out biggest flaw of Naruto: Hard work doesn't pay off, natural talent beats everything. Naruto started as underdog, that's why he was interesting. He had nothing. But we eventually learn that his pops is a hokage and one most poweful ninjas. Later on we learn that he is reincarnation of one of Sage of Six Path's sons.

Neji was killed off specifically because he would have pointed out that heritage is all that matters, as he said so all along. Naruto went against this ideology when he fought Neji during the chuunin exams. But Naruto was the chosen one all along, his heritage determined his life as a hero who saves the world.

Rock Lee was the guy who worked hardest and still couldn't match with the elite.

Itachi was a cutie!

Attached: naruto-1567279.jpg (737x1100, 136K)

>You don’t get the sense of friendship between them at all.
There was but they spent so much time apart or as enemies in comparison to the time they spent as teammates that it ends hurting the little good they had

Attached: 1451774291220.png (760x1200, 384K)

I really enjoyed Sasuke's flashback. It gave me a tension that something was going on with the Uchiha clan, and it was emphasized by Itachi's growing anger and the accusation that he killed Shisui. I feel that said tension got obliterated once the truth about Itachi came out, but I still like it.

>had a killer backstory
It's literally got most basic freudian excuse trope in storytelling.
>muh dead parents
This emo Pinocchio was someone fucking Orochimaru respected as a superior in his past yet he was the first Akatsuki member to go down. I wish he traded places with Deidara, that would've been more interesting imo.

Only when he was a shota

Attached: 01111.jpg (1334x750, 47K)

>he doesn't know it became worst couple after sasusaku

>I'm seeing this happen to One Piece and it's heartbreaking
But its not though One Piece is the same as it always was, Fightfags are already seething at Wano.

I wonder how he got ninja aids. Was he a slut?

>Was he a slut?
Yes

Attached: itachi sd.jpg (720x641, 96K)

>Hidan
Basically Deidara but tell everyone to fuck off

>after
Are you sure about that?

Narusasu should have won.

Every race can turn into gods. Toppo has God Ki in the manga.

but it did

Cutie indeed!

Attached: main-qimg-18274b5d6170b8a2e3ae5de744398ee7-1.jpg (381x440, 101K)

>FUCK MADARA
Niiiice

Attached: 5250b7316549234f8acb66e79bb45edb.jpg (464x472, 23K)

>Turns out Gokus lifestyle was the way to get more S Cells.
Sure mate.

Sasuke looking edgy with that shading

the only people who actually hate it are elitist who make fun of any popular shonnen. Like Bleach, MHA etc

What makes you think it didn't? They still see each other, while their wives suffer from lack of attention.

Attached: end_game.jpg (650x700, 56K)

Also dumb, and being smart is half of Deidara's character

>fuck skypiea
best flashback, great villain, great setting, there's nothing really bad about it except that it's somewhat divorced from the main plot

Leave.

The series went to shit the second it started being purely about wizards shooting spells at each other. No idea why I even read the last 300 or so chapters.

They were cool as long as they were mysterious.
The theorizing about the member was the best part but they all just went to shit. Everybody expected so much from that plant guy and what happened? Nothing. Plant guy a shit.

I find it useful to know examples of how not to do a story. Also, Obito is basically discount Gendo.

Nice banner, dude

Same. They actually did more than one popularity poll and Iruka was always on it.

Attached: Iruka's_Ordeal.png (1920x1080, 2.92M)

God, I hate so much that I only read it like two years ago. What was the theorizing about other members/the reaction to the reveal of these members like?

Attached: 1545054263121.png (1264x2112, 571K)

>FUCK UCHIHA
Agreed. Make love, not war. Make babies, not battles.

Attached: TobiramaUchihaBabies.jpg (564x775, 68K)

And people say Yea Forums doesn't like Naruto. It was always like this. Contrarianism has gone too far.

He is but also he isn't.
It's somewhat the same but without the soul.

I find his relationship with Naruto the cutest and most wholesome thing in the entire series.
Seriously, when I was a happy kid and watched first episodes I didn't really care about him or Naruto and was like "whatever". I found Naruto stupid and annoying and could never relate to him.
A few month ago, after I went through the hell of loneliness and not being needed by anyone, I accidentaly rewatched it and found myself crying like a bitch for Naruto and smiling happily thanks to Iruka helping him. God was this shit good

>It's somewhat the same but without the soul
You are describing Boruto show as a whole

>best sakura moment in the series
>she finally gets taken down a peg in front of everyone
>anime removes it
A-at least we still got tranny armadillo penis.

He was only popular because fujoshits shipped him with Kakashi early on.

The reason why shows Yea Forums once liked get so much shit after they starts failing is because people actually get invested a lot and feel let down, and that hurts them too deeply to simply fuck off. Shitting on something is still a some kind of form of investment, it's just more of a coping mechanism to handle being "betrayed" by the author they had high hopes for. I kinda feel like that about MHA, and pretty sure lots of shitposters do. If they were not invested enough, they would just silently drop it and never touch again, like lots of people did with Neverland(before the Emma and demons fiasco, now even some of the most devoted fans are getting angry, including me)

I'm still mad anime removed this. Yeah, lets cut manga, we can add 45% of filler instead! Why are SP such fucking cowards again?

Better than Zetsu, sure.

> I just finished reading Naruto part one, I don't see why it was hated

There's the problem. Part 1 was a decent setup and displayed great potential for good story/character development. But, Part 2 was a literally shit show. Nothing mattered unless it's about Uchihas or Naruto and Sasuke's homoerotic soap drama.

Attached: conpiracy__kiba_inuzuka_ficlet__by_mz_hyde-d6zz0hn.jpg (400x300, 40K)

Yeah. Kishi introduced cool side characters only to suck off Uchiha. I wanted more Shino and Kiba

>first Akatsuki member to go down
That's coincidence though. It's not like they fight the entire Akatsuki at once and he dies first, he's just in the wrong place at the wrong time. If Hidan and Kakuzu were sent to the fire country before Deidara and Sasori were sent to the sand, then one of them would've been the first to die.
Of course shounen power creep syndrome makes the first one who dies seem comparatively weak, because with little exception, an enemy can't be weaker than an earlier enemy.

Attached: 1551242521069.jpg (640x480, 29K)

Why was he so fuckable

He was his finest piece of art after all.

>Shino
It sucks being Shino, you basically have a technique (chakra-draining bugs) that basically hard counters most of the Narutoverse you have to stay out of the plot most of the time

It is the opposite, bugs were OP whe the manga was about stealth and strategy, but once everyone became a ninja saiyajin he became useless.

His version of the bugs are terrible

Because people hate Shippuden, not the original series.

Still don't understand how naruto goes through it all with only shadow clones and whirlyball, jutsu were fucking cool in part 1 and they just shat all over it by having naruto only use two.

I love Sakura, go fuck yourself

Attached: Cuckara.jpg (999x800, 115K)

Me too, best girl from naruto

Except one piece, but Oda browses 2ch for ideas so it's not surprising

>best girl
>naruto
Low bar. Why didn't Kishi make one single girl who was competent

But Sakura IS the mother. You're the cuck denied a motherless Sakura.
Based

Sakura was competent: doctor who did her medic duties.

>But Sakura IS the mother.
Keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 260a7130210f8c7aba0c9430158c18db.jpg (564x694, 52K)

I will because it's true.

Sarada looks like Karin, she Is her daughter. However, the Orochimaru's base is not the best place to raise a child, so she was given to Sakura.

Attached: DZrWsvLX4AAa8r8.jpg (756x1200, 78K)

Regardless of what I find good, Naruto will most likely forever stay the most influential anime/manga I watched/read. All those years of youth shaped by its world is just something no other stories could do to me. Obviously biased because of circumstances and time, but either way I have no regrets about it. Naruto's good shit.

Nice fanfic

>The Karinfag is still forcing his shitty NTR fanfiction.

This is getting so embarrassing. Please gain some self-awareness.

Let's be real though One Piece never had competition even WHEN Naruto and Bleach were at their peaks.

Sakura would have been at least 10x better if she was a harsh but still caring and assistant mentor character.
Who helps Naruto after his constant failures because she respect his effort and just sees him as a dummy, not like he's a loser.

It will be confirmed that Karin is Sarada's mother in Boruto, just wait.

Attached: IMG_20150704_224519.jpg (654x638, 119K)

This is canon

Lolnope

-ically false

But they literally did the opposite already.

Because posters in Naruto threads on 2008 Yea Forums were about as gaia as you could get and the threads themselves completely obnoxious because they couldn’t contain themselves and general threads didn’t really exist back then because they’d just get deleted.

Anons, I am telling you, Sakura is just a nanny, maybe surrogate mother, but Sarada definitely have Karin's genes.

Attached: e8dea47b6cc3af3d27d42dece2e8df66.jpg (564x704, 47K)

Did Araki draw Sasuke here?

>onemanga
Now that takes me back

Sarada would have rinnegan if Karin was her name.

You're a buffoon.

Attached: Scusi.jpg (512x384, 27K)

>harsh but still caring and assistant mentor
But isn't the mentor role exactly the problem? People don't like her constantly lecturing Naruto. She's just a kid, I don't think she should be a mentor for anybody.
>she respect his effort and just sees him as a dummy, not like he's a loser
This is literally her character now. From the Sasuke retrieval mission on to part 2 she sees him as a dummy but always relies on him.

Tayuya is for rape porn!

>waifufags woke up
I hate all of you so much

>she sees him as a dummy
Prove it

>Sarada would have rinnegan
The Rinnegan can be awakened only by reproducing Hagoromo's chakra from combining the chakra of Hagoromo's sons, Indra and Asura. You need combine Sasuke and Naruto chakra for that.

What would he say?

Attached: naruto-4624.jpg (800x1165, 117K)

You let Rin die.

Attached: 3e4bdfd077d4d227e91ec1e74b23d36a.jpg (563x659, 34K)

Only when she's on top.

Attached: TayuyAhegao.jpg (346x346, 32K)

Wow that was hard.

Attached: naruto-1568484[1].jpg (754x1100, 168K)

Yes, truly a Herculean task you've given me.

Attached: naruto-9003[1].jpg (800x1163, 147K)

>doesn't understand teasing
Yea Forumsutism

>insluting someone whole life is teasing
Fuck off pinkshitter

>whole life
The fuck?

Why does Obito always get such cool fanarts despite being such a shit character?

Most fanarts drawn by fujos, and they love edgy Uchiha boys.

Reminder the Uchiha are the clan of peace.

Attached: 4f52d3e0c581c0106908ca61fd689aa7.jpg (1023x723, 131K)

>This hasnt happened to Attack on Titan yet
That's because it started out as shit

There is only one answer to the Uchiha question.

Attached: GasGasGas.jpg (695x900, 86K)

I don't particularly like the Uchihas but you have to admit Itachi was a very good boy.

Sure, he killed his clan and family at the request of power hungry faggot, as befits a good obedient boy. Also, he likes mindrape people, that is nice hobby.

Attached: itachi_rape_face.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Despite making up only 13% of Konoha's population, the Uchiha are the cause of over 50% of crimes and wars worldwide

Dirty Senju propaganda, only three Uchihas were terrorists.

Attached: 0e8936374474ecd4bfe3d7c447491255.jpg (454x531, 28K)

Konoha strong/Remove Uchiha

Tobirama will lead the Senju
Will lead the Senju
Show them that they are not afraid of anything
They are not afraid of anything

Uchiha have woken up their sharingans
Fucking Uchiha,
Don't touch Konoha
Senju's Konoha

Attached: remove_uchiha.png (900x493, 701K)

Konoha Strong/Remove Uchiha

Tobirama will lead the Senju
Will lead the Senju
Show them that they are not afraid of anything
They are not afraid of anything

Uchiha have woken up
Fucking Uchiha,
Don't touch Konoha
Senju's Konoha

Attached: remove_uchiha.png (900x493, 701K)

WE ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS UCHADDUKAWMEDACHI

People LOVE the uchiha. They top every popularity poll, no matter the country

>2 Uchihas are currently alive

They won. Move on.

Attached: 3f9d3b94fdd50e29261b1bb1407d772b.jpg (1199x684, 141K)

>One is a girl
Bloodline will die out just like the Senju did

Konohagakure ain't free, the leaves of the village have got to be littered with the blood of those with the will of fire. Madara Uchiha aka Madlad 'Jew'chiha ain't my hokage. Senju and woodstyle, not uchiha and sharingan okay? Praise Hagoromo!

Attached: Uchiharemovers.jpg (500x667, 60K)

>2 Uchihas are currently alive
Autist and half-breed, they lost. Uchihas are dead, and all is right in the Konoha.

Attached: senjuhokage.jpg (450x903, 95K)

>the Konoha.
Either translate it or drop the article.

Senju died off too

Yea Forums hates it for the fanbase
normies hate it for naruto and sakura

No.

Attached: godilovebeingwhitesenju.jpg (564x451, 54K)

wow the art really went to shit didn't it...

>no sons
>only daughter was raised by a single mother
>dresses like a prostitute
yeah no

Doesn't matter, the village still runs on the will of fire.
Even after the last Senju dies their teachings will live on. This is true immortality.

>no orochimaru option
delete

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Never really got into Naruto but knowing the fact Naruto basically spends half of the time chasing after Sasuke makes me never want to pick it up ever.

bipolar much? how do you say that then become bffs again after losing arms?

how did the writing get this bad

imagine roleplaying this hard

Gash Bell

She never fucked anybody though.

>No kids
>No living relatives
Lol

Went to shit after Naruto Vs Pain. Also power creep, sasuke's retarded goals and every enemy becomes a friend.

>those few short lived minutes of pure catharsis when Killer Bee kicked the absolute shit out of Sasuke

Attached: CJztxV.gif (400x225, 3.99M)

It's times like this you remember all of Naruto "fanservice" was half naked males and the only female fanservice was Naruto turning into a female himself.

>Pain ultimately amounts to just another Akatsuki member when he revives Konoha

>Obito is a faggot

get rid of those two shit characters and Part 2 is a solid 8/10

>I just finished reading Naruto part one, I don't see why it was hated.

It wasn't. Part 2/Shippuden is when everyone turned on Naruto.

I completely forgot about this guy

For me I always felt the Naruto world is too stable for ninjas to exist, ninjas thrived during Japan's feudal autism periods involving civil wars and became irrelevant once Japan fully unified. You see a ninja is not a chore doer they are a trained mercenary that engages in classified things like political assasinations meaning Naruto ninjas are wizards LARPING as ninjas.

Yes.

Attached: 1544583265096.jpg (871x667, 313K)

>Konoha literally founded because Hashirama and Madara were tired of kids like them being sent to war to fight and be killed endlessly
>only thing that changed is now you have to go to school before becoming a child soldier

How did not a single fucking person throughout all of Naruto's history think that maybe it's a bad idea to send emotionally unstable kids out into a warzone and train them to be killers.

wait until part 2 and then you will see

>only thing that changed is now you have to go to school before becoming a child soldier
But this is a big improvement.

Attached: 1454682179648.png (500x583, 320K)

it went downhill after they introduced the akatsuki

Tobirama is literally responsible for everything bad that happened in the series

>Fightfags are already seething at Wano
Why are you pretending to be retarded? It has had constant fights. Adventurefags are the ones seething.

That is exactly what One Piece is today.

Attached: (you).png (800x1000, 143K)

Tobirama did nothing wrong. The Uchiha were hate-fueled by identity politics and cared more about their own groups interests than the interest of their country as a whole. Genocide was necessary because they would have never been appeased and would eventually try to make a power grab or destroy the village in the process.

Attached: 1530006162363.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>he thinks one piece is bad post-ts

Attached: luffy laughing.gif (500x280, 980K)

>I just finished reading Naruto part one,
...why?

>When Naruto talked with his dad and was told that there will never be peace as long as the ninja system exists
Thought the series would go in adifferent direction for the ending
>Nah Naruto becomes Hokage and keeps the child soldier thing going
>Here's Naruto GT now with even younger child soldiers as the mains

>all these newfags defending naruto
Yea Forums really is going down the shitter

He tried to secure the existence of Senju people and a future for Konoha children.

Attached: tobi-with-kids.jpg (500x442, 48K)

Hashirama wasn't supposed to distribute the tailed beasts. Leaf village was supposed to become the world superpower and have the fire nation subservient to itself. If Hashirama had used up his chromosomes early and Madara left to be hokage, things would have actually been good.

>Moves uchiha to the edge of the village, gives them a job they can’t run for hokage with because the conflict of interest, causing them to dislike konaha
>Creates the jutsu that literally causes the 4th ninja war
>Creates the chunnin exams when it goes against what his brother would have wanted
>Is responsible for selling the biju to the other villages

Nothing was stopping an Uchiha from potentially becoming a Hokage except for standard nepotism. Even then, Itachi could very well have done it if he had lived and the massacre not happened. Also, all the clans have their own areas, no one else was complaining

Yeah, okay

The exams aren't supposed to involve killing, they just can't do anything to prevent it in the survival portion. We don't actually know who came up with that particular part of the test, and it may very well not have been Tobirama. In any case, the exams were created as an exhibition of young ninja talent, nothing opposing Hashirama's views at all

Yes, responsible for Konoha actually getting something out of it and not just giving them away like Hashirama wanted

everyone likes Part 1 thats the thing, Part 2 is where the hate comes in

Konoha is still the superpower.
>formed by the two strongest clans
>both descendants of the rikudo sage
>wood style and sharingan, both of which can control bijuu
>also has the byakugan as if one dojutsu wasn't enough
>home to tons of famously strong ninja like the white fang, the sannin, and yondaime
How can other villages even compete?

>Yes, responsible for Konoha actually getting something out of it and not just giving them away like Hashirama wanted
He could've simply not given the fucking bijuu at all.

It's hard to tell against the pragmatic face he presents, but Tobirama is an idealist at heart, just like his brother, only with a decent tempering of realism. He knows firsthand exactly how bad the Uchiha get, but he gave them a chance because he wanted to believe in them. He knows how awful war is from his childhood, but he wanted to believe in Hashirama's idea that the bijuu could balance power between the villages and deter war that way. He didn't actually have any ambitions for Konoha to be superior to the others. Hell, it was even his own ranting as a kid that gave Hashirama the idea for the villages in the first place

>2010/2011
>Naruto started the war arc, the first half of which was the worst part of the series
>Bleach started the Fullbring arc, the worst part of the series
>One Piece started the Fishman Island arc, the worst part of the series

I don't know how many people just jumped off the Big 3/Jump train entirely during that giant slump, but I sure was one of them. Got me to expand my horizons.

Attached: 1453178598839.jpg (421x421, 62K)

yeah but at least in the Kage summit we got see sauce get AY'D
youtube.com/watch?v=-0_sq4m-_V4

I was only okay with Naruto being Harem bait was because he was too autistic to catch any signs, like that time he told the Hinata princess recolor he'd give her Children despite not knowing what the fuck that meant

yea

Attached: wrl-departure.jpg (704x396, 39K)

>that part where Naruto spills his Spaghetti trying to ask Iruka to be his father during his wedding
Naruto had it's moments

The chuunin exams are just pure edge.

Make Minato the Akatsuki leader or design a whole new guy.

>Naruto has 10 sources of outside power (Nine Buji and Hagaromos chakra)
>Sasuke is his equal with just two (Hagaromos chakra and itachis eyes)
Sasuke > Naruto

I dont see anyone hating on jojo.

Akagi

Attached: file.png (662x669, 492K)

Naruto the manga was fine. The anime had the usual low qualtiy issues any long running shounen faces and of course all the made up filler after the manga took a hiatus was trash.
The only reason it was hated was becasue of the fans. The "narutards" as they were called back then.
Honestly compared to some of the newer shounen series out there Naruto is actually pretty good.

I wished during this arc and five kage arc that saucegay would finally. That is there plot started to steadily go to shit. Madara was cool though.

Man if this was actually happening to OP I'd be super sad.

Kishimoto could have introduced Senjutsu in the Kazekage Rescue arc. Have it look like Naruto is about to lose his shit but at the last minute he manages to hold the Kyuubi back and his body deforms from absorbing Nature energy.

Pseudo-Sage Naruto vs Deidara would then ensue showing off the ridiculous power that Jiraiya has taught Naruto but the blowback fucks Naruto at the last minute. Kakashi gets an opening to use Kamui thanks to Naruto though and kills Deidara.

A few other things I would suggest is having Naruto use the Rasengan one-handed when he returns and giving him Wind Rasengan. Have him use Wind Rasengan instead of normal Rasengan (why does he still use the normal Rasengan after his affinity training?)

Finally, having Naruto ONLY learn Wind release and having to be asspulled to unlock more affinities is fucking stupid. I would suggest having Naruto learn Wind Release from his training trip then replace his Rasenshuriken training with learning another affinity and combining two affinities into one Rasengan.

>Naruto learns: One-handed Rasengan, Wind Release, Wind Rasengan, Pseudo-Sage Mode
>Later learns a second affinity, Water would be a good choice for thematic purpose and for enhancing Rasengan alongside mastering Wind Rasengan to learn Rasenshuriken
>Combines Water Rasengan and Wind Rasengan to create a Typhoon Rasengan with vastly upgraded rotational force
>Masters Sage Mode for the Pein arc
>Finally in the War Arc he faces a reanimated Haku and Zabuza and, in a show of rage towards Tobi and respect for Haku, he combines Wind Release and Water Release to create Ice Release
This would probably be better pacing for Part 2 in regards to Naruto's growth as a ninja.

Gash bell without a doubt.

OTAE-SAN

Naruto never really worked hard and was a retard for most of the first part.

Because he looks vaguely japanese and his power comes from opening his dark eyes
He's also part of a small clan of people who look like him who rebelled against the wealthy oligarchy of their society.

hunter chads reporting in

GTO

Attached: 220px-GTO_volume_1.jpg (220x337, 27K)

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood didn't do this.

Edward's final form was having 2 regular human arms, and the core principals were observed from start to finish.

If karin was the mother salad would be the jesus chosen one not boruto

>actually replying to the karinfag's delusions
The fact that he is now shooping Karin into manga panels of Sakura and is still going on with this shit 4 years later should tip you off that he isn't right in the head

The decline wasn't sharp in part one, it was gradual. Part one of naruto is actually a really good shonen series. Part two gets pants on head retarded, with the retardation passing the point of no return as of the Pain arc, and becoming completely unredeemable during the Madara battle. Guy should have murdered him and then died.

Attached: bRC6t8H.jpg (1600x900, 78K)

Mitsuki should do that to Salad to follow up on family traditions

Attached: mitsuki and sarada.jpg (854x480, 60K)

>Masters Sage Mode for the Pein arc
As long as he still has to go to Myoubokuzan. Naruto returning to the village in sage mode with Jiraiya's music playing is one of the best moments of part 2's anime.

>he combines Wind Release and Water Release to create Ice Release
Ice is Haku's kekkai genkai. Retcons about what constitutes "kekkai genkai" aside, it was his bloodline limit even when it was originally introduced.
Anyways, I was fine with Kakashi's handling of Zabuza and Haku. Especially the flashback where Naruto asks him if it's weird that he liked them.

>salad
Don't worry, the guy already got his eyes on Boruto

Attached: 1_eeOmUtY0OxYVxPQTwwsX5w.png (875x1300, 358K)

This is dumb. It's well-established that he worked hard.
>third time attempting graduation, still keeps at it
>spends all day with the forbidden scroll practicing until he can do kage bunshin
>spends all day practicing tree climbing and doesn't quit after beating sakura or even sasuke, only stops when he reaches the top of the tallest tree
>spends all day every day practicing kuchiyose
>spends all day every day practicing each phase of rasengan until he passes out, then gets up and continues practicing
He worked hard for all of part 1.

>was a retard
This is also wrong. He's a stereotypical dumb guy so nobody gives him any credit, but he outsmarts his opponents many times. Freeing Kakashi from Zabuza's water prison was all his plan. He outplayed Kiba and Neji several times with split-second thinking all while getting actively pounded. When Gaara was partially transformed, his strategy to strike the weakest point is pretty clever too.
He was never a retard, he just acts like one.

Fuck I remember all the fear and tension when Pain raided Konoha
Shit was cash on internet forums. If only Kishimoto didn't pussy out. This was the best experience I had with Naruto just being afraid of characters dying or what would it entails for Naruto as a character

>third attempt at graduation
>still same age as everyone in his graduating year
What did Kishimoto mean by this?

Maybe he entered before everyone else. Different characters entered at different ages, and even graduated at different rates. Itachi graduated in like 1 year, and Kakashi graduated at age 5 or something.

Yeah but it's shown and said he entered at 6, like everyone else did. It shows him IN the classroom with everyone else when they were younger.

>He was never a retard

Attached: Top student of his class.jpg (322x440, 66K)

He doesn't pay attention in class, that's not the same as being retarded. His battle strategies were sound.

the only way that really makes sense is you can attempt to graduate early, mostly for super gifted students that learned the whole curriculum within a year, and Naruto tried that twice

I'd say he has a definite learning disability. at pretty much every step of his life when someone tries to teach him something in a standardized way he fails to grasp it, and only figures it out when either the teacher changes the way the lesson is conveyed to him or he figures out a workaround on his own

He's a visual learner. He understands Jiriaiya's explanation of the Rasengan right away, having seen it done.

Attached: naruto-2987[1].jpg (800x1157, 103K)

No. Just give up on ages in Naruto. Once you actually start digging this shit, you find out that Temari is 2-3 years older that Shikamaru(meaning in part 2 kids only reached her age), and so were Obito and Rin compared to Kakashi. And Zabuza was supposed to be 19 when found Haku. And some other strange shit going on

God i can only imagine the shitstorm when Kakashi and Hinata "died" or Konoha destroyed with the "God" above it

Oh trust me I know. Like how Anko was somehow apart of Kakashi's graduation class despite being 6 years younger than them.

Mobbu psycho100

Hating Naruto is something that is done by newfags who pretend to be oldfag, so 90% of this board. People who actually understand animation and have solid knowledge of the medium and its industry realize that Naruto Shippuden is a masterpiece given its duration.

Hated by whom? Most people think part 1 was a great entry anime, we only started to get disappointed with it during part 2 when Naruto/Sakura were still chasing after Sasuke's booty and refused to grow as characters.

Attached: erase the past.jpg (640x864, 130K)

>It's Bakugo who wants to rebel against the system
Yes, I too rebel against the system by wanting to be the best government employee in the world.

>spawns
Huh? Boruto is not canon user.

You're going to cause problems by being the best, such as favoritism and giving unrealistic expectations from your boss in regards to everyone else.

I just ordered the first 27 volumes of Naruto. Shall I stop after volume 27, or start part 2? I hear part 2 is where the rot sets in.

pre timeskip One Piece is so much better it's not even a contest. No arc has, or will ever, top Enies Lobby.

The start of part 2 is rough, but it gets better once Sasuke leaves Orochimaru's hideout

cloud niggas are the peak of part 2

she's a cunt

Azumanga Daioh

>fuck Skypiea

how dare you

>Vegeta, the royal prince born strong and doesn't train

he's gymcel cope incarnate

Why did he created all those characters just to ignore them all in favor of Naruto and Sasuke for 300 chapters

Honest question. How can people above the age of 13 look at pic related and not die from embarrassment because they took the story seriously at one point?

Attached: 108.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>they took the story seriously at one point?

a non nip can't take Sasuke seriously

That's a lie and we all know it

>it's standard practice
>so it's not shit

He was literally insane. I highly doubt that post Itachi fight he could function like a healthy person and process entirely what he says and thinks. He calmed down a bit after 5 Kage meeting, but you don't just suddenly get rid of mental illness. He is fucked in the head

I can't believe Sasuke died in chapter 6

Attached: 0006-016.jpg (1066x1600, 381K)

the whole series was Sakura's dream while in a come due to shock to seeing Sasuke dying like that

How does Orochimaru do it?

Attached: My Darlings.png (934x1334, 581K)

His tongue works wonders.

Attached: ceb95c2b5c8f5ec8eb8316b5a94ebde8.jpg (482x720, 57K)

Azumi

God I wish that was me.

Attached: haku.jpg (1066x1600, 79K)

Best girl(boy)

Literally best comic part in shippuden

:(

Attached: Zabuzas+and+hakus+death+god+dammit+i+couldnt+hold+back+_892f379406d06db7593d584f7edb867f.png (1196x904, 456K)

>making Sasuke walk around almost half naked is not enough
>drawing Sasuke with Orochimaru's tongue around him is not enough
>making Orochimaru always talk about wanting Sasuke's body is not enough
>adding some sexual undertones to Taka team is not enough
>drawing Sasuke lewded by snakes in that one opening is not enough
>making Sasuke's costume a yƫjo(japanese prostitute) reference is not enough
>oh!! I know!! He will also call them darlings!!

you forgot
>make him look like michael jackson