Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken

Did you like this slime's anime?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.13_[2019.01.14_21.34.27].j (1280x720, 147K)

Sure

yes

Good!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 16 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.26_[2019.01.25_23.24.34].j (1280x720, 100K)

That time Mary Stu spent 10 seconds as a slime and then won killed or befriended everything

I waited the whole season to see the tsundere dragon again, but they never freed him from his prison.

Up until Shizu's death, it was comfy and endearing.

Up until Orc king's defeat, it was interesting still. Wasted Oni withholding

The final 7 or so episodes were literally just to use up the scraps of budget that were left over.

Yeah I liked it a lot. Some people say that it's boring since everything always works out so smoothly but I find it's positive and optimistic outlook to be pretty charming.

First half was better than the second. Still enjoyed comfy slime times. I think people said that S2 will cover some better material than the second half so looking forward to it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken - 17 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.53_[2019.01.28_17.13.47].j (1280x720, 101K)

no. it's very boring and awful, especially the 2nd cour.

All of the side characters were basically cropped from the anime after their intro arcs were over.

Next to nothing was described about the city.

Boring.

I liked Milim's lewd design

>Generic non-criticisms that don't apply to the show
Do I need to make you stop shit posting?

Attached: 1522924900917.jpg (620x348, 21K)

No I hate it, it doesnt throw philosophers around nor has important totally life changing message. It can't be good

Its an easy show to watch, as there's never really any conflict
rimuru is a god
its like no game no life, in that the protag is too powerful AND has unlimited potential
other shows that are very popular (naruto is a great example, HxH and One Piece as well) display that the main character has an amazing amount of potential, but have yet to tap into it yet. This is what Slime is missing

That said, I still watched every week, it's fun, a guilty pleasure

This show was very blunt

The first cour was great because it established what the show was all about: comfy Slime playing Civilization IRL.

The second half was disappointing, especially when it suddenly shifted away from the established cast of characters we actually like to focus on these five kids nobody cares about.

I picked it up when i saw how sexy milim was, dropped it when she left

This. Felt like a strong start, went a bit downhill. Then jumped right off the cliff.

I actually would say that Rimuru has unlimited pontential, but is still not very powerful. Rimuru actually fights less and less as the series goes on, so most of the actual fights in the series focus on Rimuru's subordinates, while Rimuru acts as a commander, who doesn't go out in massive battles.
I would also like to mention that Rimuru was defeated in the most recent chapter of the manga (chapter 55). So there are beings that are significantly stronger than Rimuru at the moment.

It got bogged down in the standard iseki bullshit around the time the slime got a human body

>its like no game no life, in that the protag is too powerful AND has unlimited potential
In NGNL it's really fun to see the levels of sheer keikaku they go through. It was silly and stupid, but the protag's power was his ability to do convoluted minegames, not raw (& boring) magical power.
(also, that shiritori episode was one of the most awesome anime episodes of all time)

In something like Slime, the MC simply has ultra-OP abilities A, B, C, D, etc. which s/he uses to solve any problem. There is nothing clever or fun about it.

Attached: 1539918840479.jpg (800x500, 42K)

Party is over.

Attached: 1540809104346.png (832x468, 438K)

but I still want to dance

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.57_[2019.03.30_19.22.32].jpg (1280x720, 111K)

GIVE ME FIYAHHHHHHHHH

>not very powerful
>gains the ability to move between timelines
yea hes weak

I got to ep 16 and took a break. Is it worth finishing? Are there any stakes at all or do they just keep winning at everything?

>End of series Rimuru vs current manga Rimuru
Are you fucking retarded?

>gains the ability to move between timelines
>at the very end of the series when it doesn't really matter to the main plot anyway

It got boring so I dropped it after the they beat they beat the pigs.
MC was cute and somewhat likeable, but not really compelling beyond that.
Cast was cute and lovable, but not very compelling either.

Every episode and scene with Rimuru was good, the episodes dedicated to stuff outside of Rimuru were fucking atrocious though.

Truly she is the best girl

It started off pretty promisingly, being really good during the first 10 or so episodes. It was good until Shizu died, with the quailty spiking when during the Orc Fight and the Milim episodes.

Apart from that, I thought it was a pretty average anime. Nothing amazing but nothing awful.

I want to fuck Chloe.

my daughter is not for lewd.

Attached: 1549920161.jpg (929x1200, 153K)

I want to MABU her DACHI

My daughterwife is made for lewd

Agreed. I was enjoying it well enough up until around the appearance of the Orc Lord, after which I sort of lost interest.

What do you mean?

YES! Cant wait for season 2!!

It's happening, right?

Confirmed for 2020. 8-bit said they'd be doing it with all the original VA's too.

We've got a year of Shitposting to do lads

Wanted more power level building/nation building to soothe my autism

Average is considered good nowadays.

Not really, dropped it shortly after Milim appeared.

I need more sensei

Attached: 1545168620766.jpg (823x952, 179K)

It will be so damn epic!

Attached: Megiddo.jpg (1600x1137, 418K)

I thought that was pretty cool

Attached: 1480467766037.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

I wanna see more Chloe. She was cute and I bet she gets some cool abilities thanks to that weird spirit she summoned.

Do you think slimes can orgasm from anywhere on their body or is there a particular zone I'd need to touch to get one to cum? Asking for a friend.

Yes, it was fun.

Attached: 1540605880315.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Season 2 can't come soon enough. It feels like 2020 is so far away despite being the next year.

Attached: Slime-S2-Teaser.jpg (768x1086, 178K)

>Trump Second Term
>Slime S2

2020 is going to be magical

Milim is so absolutely cute and perfect.

Attached: 1549907391856.jpg (1920x1080, 304K)

No, it was fucking dumb.

>Slime builds city.
>Bad guy attacks.
>Oh no, it's all over!
>Nvm, Slime is invinsible, and can kill all bad guys with zero effort.
>Unkilled bad guys give up free will, and entire personality to be Slime's friends.
>Hooray! Slime is so cool, and cute and awesome, kind hearted, and perfect, and you should love him!
>Repeat.

26 episodes of this mind numbing shit.

Sounds like you hate fun.

The first episodes were good, but got old and repetitive real fast.

Fuck off Trumpcel

Go back to your prison, Veldora.

Nah, to Veldora, Chloe is just a momentary fancy and Veldora just felt a bit shy about her. The one who wants to fuck Chloe is a certain Lesbian Vampire. But Chloe only has eyes for her beloved Sensei.

Attached: Ruminas_LN.jpg (656x1008, 291K)

Yea she does things

So it stayed true to the source material?
Ba dum dum psshhh

I can't unsee this, fuck.

Attached: angry chinese man yelling at a mop and jelly beans.png (356x444, 176K)

Nice boob hat

I did. It wasn't my favorite, but still a better show than I expected and one that I enjoyed. Will be watching S2.

fuck off gobuta

This, I was duped. Now I have to wait for next season and by then I may not care anymore.

Gobuta is a good boy

This

Milim is my ____

Attached: 05e574708b22181c3ee2b7be622385a0.jpg (640x990, 351K)

so i we were talking about power levels, ow strong is current rimuru now from a scale from 1 to 10 compared to the top demon lords ?

and how end game rimuru scale on the same thing ?