SSSS.Gridman

The final audio drama came out if anyone cares. Seems like "Akane" comes back or at least some leftover version of her. She gets shipped with Utsumi while Rikka is avoiding and being vague bout how she feels about Yuta after Gridman told her he liked her. All in all, I think this is a good set up for a season 2.

barnnn.blogspot.com/2019/03/ssssgridman-voice-drama-episode-1212.html

Attached: D2em30VVYAEkfcM.jpg (846x1200, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.bilibili.com/video/av47106277.html
mediafire.com/file/t70w3sl90099c48
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4091051634
cho-animedia.jp/anime/76379/2/
img.fireden.net/a/image/1445/75/1445755464164.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice fanfiction

It's literally right there. Don't get assblasted because this kills your yuri ship or whatever.

I don't think a season 2 would be a good idea unless they really go far out with it. There's just no reason to bring back the same characters unless they are drafted as hyper allies helping Gridman in someone else's nightmare delusion. Maybe go fucking radical and mix in live action segments with the real Akane trying to find the person being invaded in order to leverage the power of friendship from all angles and/or relay info to the team.

As it stands though, the story they started was completed with no loose ends besides giving fanservice by showing us shipping.

>gets shipping with Utsumi
>Akane calls him a creepy molester and tells him not to touch her
>Akane and Rikka run away
>Akane says that her and Rikka will be together forever
I know you're just shitposting like you usually do, but why try so hard.

I'm not sure how you can be so purposely obtuse but whatever. Keep believing in the yuri meme since that's apparently the only thing you got out of this show.

Also, just a reminder.
Barnn's translations are extremely inaccurate and "liberal".

>Utsumi Shou: Is it that? Keepin' the scoop to yourself?
The dude's a literal nigger and that's reflected in his "translations".

I'm not sure how you can have so much free time with your life that all you ever want to do is shitpost on Yea Forums.

>?Shinjo Akane?: My ex-boyfriend used to always sing R.Y.U.S.E.I. at the karaoke, so I guess I got hooked after hearing the stuff all the time--

>Utsumi Shou: We ain't talkin' about J Soul Brothers here!

>?Shinjo Akane?: But you said the third, so...

>Utsumi Shou: And info about your ex ain't needed, either!

>?Shinjo Akane?: Well, that's technically ex-ex--

>Utsumi Shou: Like I said, that info ain't needed!!

Kek, poor Utsumi.

i thought all this time /u/fags were being ironic.

You're trying so hard.

Oh, it's you. I was wondering how fast this audio drama would trigger you but I didn't think it'd be immediately. Also my fucking sides at calling anyone's translators inaccurate when you pushed your. meme translations in every Gridman thread only to be proven wrong and misinformed at every single turn.

They are for the most part, but unfortunately Gridman drew the attention of one pretty batshit one in particular.

>R.Y.U.S.E.I.
Is this dude retarded? That's not even close to a correct translations.

Akane says "The Third" because it's a joke about "Red King The Third".

But thats not what happened in the OP's audio drama at all, what are you doing?

This is your own post.
You are never "triggering" anyone. You're just an insane shitposter who literally can't live without trying to cope by attacking people on Yea Forums.

>OP's
No, this is your thread, Austin.
And that's exactly what happened.

No, for real. How can you actually be this retarded?
Why do you even care so much? Sure is funny how you didn't link the translation for 12.12 that was posted well before this.

You changing your IP does not make you a new person.

Cute and canon.

Attached: tumblr_pj2xdgIYy41y0nwq1o3_500.jpg (500x281, 44K)

>pretty batshit one in particular.
other /u/fags aren't like them?

It literally is now. Even Rikka knows.

Three more posts by the same exact person. The same person who has ruined literally every single Gridman thread on purpose.

I'm curious. Do you think people won't even read the link in the OP to see how you are clearly lying?

Wait didn't yurifags think this confirmed yuri in some way

I can't believe this autist is still alive and kicking. Singlehandedly made me drop Gridman threads.

Wow, you changed your IP twice just to make two meta shitposts.

I wonder if "Akane" ever gave her ex boyfriend a foot job?

Attached: 1543717184062.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Hey, Utsumi belongs to Hassu

Attached: 017.png (840x1200, 741K)

seek help

Attached: wertgh.png (881x336, 20K)

You are the only person in the world who thinks those screen shots mean anything. You are the only one who posts and who obsessively spams them.
It is extremely easy to edit them, and you get told this literally every single thread.

Fake translation from our resident schizo. Not the first time he's done this. Now that actual translations are out we can all just laugh at how fucking stupid he looks all over again.

edit yours under 3 minutes

Why does she wear her jacket like Kurisu?

You don't even need to edit anything. You're posting from your phone and PC at the same time.
Which is obvious.

I'm surprised they used the word boyfriend after all the yuri fag pandering they did, seems they never took them seriously.

????

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-202211~01.jpg (1080x1666, 227K)

What year is this?
You don't need to edit screenshots anymore. Click the arrow next to the post and then click on "You."

Attached: 1542825965442.jpg (353x220, 37K)

Imagine being so retarded you don't understand something so simple.
That world didn't exist before Alexis made it for Akane to use. There is no boyfriend. She's fucking with Utsumi.

>xddd dur lol i typed ???? so that changes me posting style!

2019: the year when we got rid of yurifaggotry for good.

Attached: 1553591522185.jpg (1920x1080, 183K)

Cope harder.

He's playing stupid on purpose because he wants to pretend like everyone in the world thinks it's normal to post those screen shots as proof you're not samefagging.

Seek medical help.

No, that's not what happens. They meet someone who looks like Akane, but is not. It's most likely the person from whom Akane copied her virtual look from. They never say the name of the girl, but she and Rikka become friends after Utsumi creeps them out.

How's that changing my posting style?
Also this is from browser

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-202407~01.jpg (1080x1836, 329K)

Must suck when you literally can't fool anyone because you're so brain dead levels of retarded.

Based Utsumi always knew he would make it

No, that's clearly Akane. The title of the voice drama is literally "The Return of Akane".

Playing stupid fools no one.

Seeing yurifags seethe never gets old.

Attached: 1529162871458.png (1280x720, 643K)

cope harder

suck my dick yurifaggot

>rikka calls utsumi handsome
I know it was her being sarcastic, but she does have good chemistry with him for some reason. This skinny fat nerd is out here getting all the bitches. Based bro.

Who are you quiting fag

I dont get why you guys are even replying to him even after suffering through 12 episode of BS GRIDMAN Threads. Like fuck, this is like the easiest bait i've ever seen. At this point, the ones who replies to him are just as bad as the retard over here.

Why do you try so hard just to constantly fail?

I like Yuta but Utsumi and Rikka's interactions are more fun

You are the only one who thinks you're "baiting" and you are the one who always ruin threads.

is this faggot 1 guy or there are more?

The funny part is that she literally never said that.

Just the one.

Also, no audio? And did they just really skip over what happened in the sport festival? I know we have enough foreshadowing to make up what happen, but cmon man

Let's get back on topic. I think this is a good conclusion overall. I don't think a season 2 would work out well, but I'd definitely like to see an OVA.

Attached: D2O4QW4UgAAvd2d.jpg (768x1024, 155K)

Agreed

Attached: __hibiki_yuuta_takarada_rikka_and_utsumi_shou_ssss_gridman_drawn_by_arai_hiroki__e2be7dc7efab5ef82ce (1536x2048, 447K)

It's 1 and it's pretty obvious, but nevertheless alot of people still waste their time replying to him. I mean, goddamn the show is done, and he's still here stirring up shit.

Why do you always try to shitpost like this?

Season 2 would focus on entirely new villain and characters. Gridman fixed Akane's world and even completed it so going there's no point in going back there.

An OVA could work though to see what's going on with the trio after everything that had happened.

For me,i just want an OVA and for the same staff & director to move on to a new ip. I dont like tsuburaya involvement with the show.

>?Shinjo Akane?: My ex-boyfriend used to always sing R.Y.U.S.E.I. at the karaoke

>?Shinjo Akane?: Well, that's technically ex-ex--

What a slut.

Attached: 1544345765539.jpg (846x493, 101K)

Attached: cute couple.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

See

kek

Attached: CJAB.png (654x30, 5K)

Yeah it was me in both ocassions.

Ne~

Attached: D21RZozWoAABNmi.jpg (900x1200, 152K)

I think there is an audio version on the interweb, but its not on youtube, but a chink website.

>I dont like tsuburaya involvement with the show.
Gridman is literally their property though. They're going to be involved whether you like it or not.

You will never make anyone mad.

yet you replied to my post

Attached: smugrikka.jpg (1200x675, 59K)

Which is why i want a new ip with the same staff, moreso than a season 2

So?

Go look at the /u/. It's posted there. With a real tl.

m.bilibili.com/video/av47106277.html

Audio version here guys, i found it.

Akane and Rikka's friendship didn't exist as well.
In similar fashion Akane will still strive for cocks.

Attached: 1553438053463.jpg (313x231, 31K)

>/u/
>real tl
lol, no thanks.

Damn did Yuta just got downgraded to side character tier after gridman left, i was hoping he was in this one.

>Be two people of same gender
>Not be repulsed by each other
That's all it takes for fags to ship people of same gender.

IF YOU DONT WANT THE THREAD TO SPIRAL TO SHIT, DO NOT REPLY TO HIM YOU FUCK

You are the one who ruins these threads

Based Utsumi.

Stop replying to g to your own thread.

He was always a side character. He only provide his body and memory/personality for Gridman to use.

So what is it, user?
Does Rikka and Akane's fake friendship mean anything?
Do Akane's fake memories about her boyfriends mean anything?
You can either choose both of those or neither.

Attached: 1549401457019.png (782x720, 295K)

I always knew /u/scum is just making shit up

Attached: DwYSV0sVYAAjV__.jpg (1200x768, 226K)

You try so hard.

Answer the question. You're not a shitposter who tries to destroy the thread with meaningless posts, are you?

You replied to your own thread again.

The other girl was better. That one's just a meme.

Imagine climbing Rikka's meaty thighs and making your way to her crotch.

Attached: 1552687308951.jpg (3364x5016, 2.7M)

He and Utsumi were basically "the guys who sit in the background and watch the MC" in another anime, it's only Yuta's thigh fetish that helped him get that Grid power.

I want to fuck Akane (3D)

Why give a real answer to a shitpost

She's pig fucking ugly though.

He is and he knows it.

Imagine the smell

Imagine getting stuck between Akane's boobs and watching helplessly while she destroys an entire city just to get off.

Attached: 1552683345435.jpg (1920x1775, 409K)

>Akane got to fuck this everyday(with her futa cock)

No, she looks like Rikka. Oh wait, she IS IRL Rikka.

Why reply to your own post so much.

I'm merely using your own logic about the Gridman's universe. There's nothing shitposty about my question. It's all a pure logic.
So what will it be, user? Both? Neither?

Attached: 1533214031795.png (1334x750, 1.72M)

[coping in progress]

Akane is jumping on another chad's cock tonight.

No, you're not using logic. The fact you are spamming reaction images proves it.

Imagine being so small Akane can use her bare feet to play with your entire body.

Attached: 1542472056891.jpg (1833x1361, 582K)

Yeah, by you. Trying to cope with your shit life by attacking people on Yea Forums.

can i get accused of samefagging too?

Not gonna lie guys, the final voice drama was kinda disappointing. Hopefully, an ova is on the way like kill la kill had.

And the union music video, which is like an extended epilogue for the show. That isnt out yet right.

"No it's not" is not a counter argument, user, it's an illogical screeching!
Try again!
I have my faith in you!

Attached: 1547957057149.png (370x320, 37K)

Does it suck knowing that no matter how hard you try you will always fail?

>to
You mean again. Because you are.

I've lost track of whos the shitposter and who the retards are that're replying to him at this point.

Stop spamming reaction o she's to try and make a fake persona and maybe someone might humor you.

Imagine fighting over stupid bullshit instead of appreciating the glorious idea of being dominated by giant Rikka and Akane.

Attached: 1544135840153.png (1080x1318, 1.08M)

Stop feeding the troll.

KLK had plot threads (lol) to close, Gridman does not.

Can someone translate what this user just tried to say?
I think he is losing it.

Attached: 1546127036291.png (421x434, 147K)

Imagine Rikka's chubby butt being large enough to crush your car with you inside it.

Attached: 1543201561059.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

Nah, everyone can easily tell who you are.

Attached: akane irl.jpg (1136x640, 59K)

Does the user that post the gridman artbook in the past in here, not begging, just wondering if you own the starter book yet cause im planning to buy it if i cant find any hq scan here.

I hope this isn't really the Akane we know because her running back to her created world completely defeats the purpose of the ending and message of the show, like imagine if Nova were still soulless, Ryuuko was still lonely and angry and Akko still couldn't fly.

This is probably the akane of this world

See? You can't stop spamming reaction images because you want to to make that a "persona". And look like more than one person.

Why are fujoshits somewhat stable, while yurifaggots always end up being schizos and trannies?

Attached: 1551542574116.jpg (1200x675, 74K)

I want my slice of life ova, one way or another.

Nope. It dies ruin anything. And your obtuse shitposting fools no one.

Why are you obsessed with the word "schizo" and constantly trying to fake flame wars?

Attached: 1541131667441.jpg (2487x3553, 855K)

Doesn't*

I mean, the fact she jumps on the chad cocks certainly ruins this for a category of people.

Kengo saito is really milking that gridman fanart isnt he, not complaining tho.

>tfw

Attached: Screenshot_20190330-081450.jpg (2160x1080, 458K)

Why do you try so hard when anyone with a brain can see through you.

You are the only person who ever post those screen shots. You will never make it look like it's normal to post them.

Sidetrack abit, but does anyone who contribute to the trigger patreon knows what 4th live drawing is?

>Be two people of opposite gender
>Exist
That's all it takes for fags to ship people of opposite gender.

It's MAGO drawing luluco/Trigger-chan

Cant see it cause i stopped putting in money after the 3rd one.

>I like him because he's nice

Attached: 1543768133801.png (588x720, 308K)

Ah okay

I don't think a S2 is necessary but a OVA its a must definitely. Also cute and canon.

Attached: 1551209312738.jpg (900x1200, 94K)

There he is! Look at him go

I think this person is the one that should have been the popular girl character but akane decided she wanted to be Her instead when she was programming the inhabitants of the cyber world.

Did they ever get around to Diana?

I wonder why you think using a trip code makes you look like someone new.

Nope. Its been Akko/Ryuko/Satsuki/Luluco in that order

Im lost anons, are we supposed to laugh at the obsessive Rikka x Yuta shippers or at the user who gets buttblasted by the ship?

She returned for that Utsumi cock can't blame her.

Its probably the pink haired chick from klk next, hope they get a decent artist when they do diana cause i was kinda disappointed with the guy that did satsuki. Guy might be a decent key animator in the future, but that satsuki doesnt look right.

Well, if you want to ruin the thread any more, feel free to choose eitherway

How new are you?

You know heat they say about guys with big bellies.

You are such a sad person

You're supposed to laugh at anyone taking the romance in a tokusatsu show seriously.

Well that was cute as hell and a good conclusion to the show. And it also was cool how Gridman finally after months BTFO Yurifags for good.

Attached: 123454321234544.jpg (850x521, 131K)

34 poster/156 replies. Fuck this thread, i hope /u user manages to kill himself in the future

Telling you to stop being retarded does not mean someone is mad

Cute shit, hopefully enough fuel for more doujin.

The BTFO of the Yurifags was the best part.

Why do you always try so hard.

Imagine being so pathetic you have to pretend you " btfo" people.

>Akane is canonically dating guys
Wtf anons

Attached: 1535382713032.jpg (208x242, 52K)

Oh shit, are yurifags getting BTFO again?

It was always obvious he was into guys after all

Attached: 1540212987765.jpg (2480x3507, 1.68M)

About time too. Based Gridman giving us one last goodbye

Attached: 0001.jpg (2850x4050, 3.75M)

No.
Appearing in every single thread of multiple shows for half a century, mass replying and making hundreds of accounts on kiwifarm and dynastyscans in order to reply to people who you believe to be the same person means you are mad. Or maybe it just means that you're a mad lunatic.

Based Utsumi getting good end

Utumi is Yuta's wingman and now Rikka is Utsumi's wingman. This show should be called SSSS.Wingman instead

Attached: DzWBx7VVAAAwP_D.jpg (800x820, 109K)

Based author.

I'm glad i can read her manga without any yurifaggotry involved.

You need such intense medical help.

Cope

Attached: 1234543444444.gif (512x288, 613K)

I bet Diana won't be drawn til it's Shiori's turn

The best thing about this is how a whole gallery of scanlated pictures became top-tier comedy material. Posting my favorite.

Attached: pallas5_0004.png (853x2048, 982K)

With what? You being a failure?

Nah. The best part is how you are ruining your life trying to pretend you're an "epic troll".

built to ride faces

Attached: [HorribleSubs] SSSS.Gridman - 05 [1080p]-0019.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

>Rikka nervous about Yuta
>Utsumi trying to into Neo Akane's pants
>Yuri BTFO
So what now, have we gotten everything we wanted from this show? Is SSSS.Gridman finally over?

Attached: D2uZILLUkAAIXsk.jpg (845x1200, 248K)

Why is she so perfect

Attached: 1541301662172.png (516x720, 466K)

So because Andrew exists there's no yuri in LWA
because of this final cd there's no yuri in gridman either
Guess KLK is all that's left

Imagine your whole life being so pathetic literally everything in it revolves around trying to "troll" on Yea Forums.

Like, do you understand how pathetic you look spamming "durrr btfo" over and over again while samefagging AND being wrong, because the voice drama in no way says anything even close to what you are trying to claim it does.

Why didn't the person translate Utsumi's rambling? It's probably wrong as usual, but be tries to explain not-Akane's existence. He theorizes she is like Yuta's parents and was "created" when Gridman used the Fixer Beam to turn their world into a real world.

Actually, I think that he theorizes Akane based her model off the one in the drama, and that the 'orignal' akane came back after the fixer beam.

>mass replying
The only reason people "mass reply" is because you "mass post". Making literally hundreds of posts in a thread all by yourself.

You making 100s and 100s of posts means you are mad. Both emotionally and mentally.

You are so deranged you honestly think you should be allowed to shitpost and no one is allowed to say anything at all to you.

Either way, this proves nothing regarding yuri or not because it's a different Akane. The Akane we knew was a literal friendless neet.

Remember that this guy is literally insane, do not reply and feed his delusion or the thread will get derailed, ignore and report and let the mods do their job, he got banned yesterday and is avoiding using keywords to not get banned again, just report.

Attached: 1553842552246.png (979x3337, 571K)

We know that's wrong. Because the guide book tells us that the girl with a bob cut and brown hair at the start of the ED is Akane in real life.

Remember that literally every single time you post this image it gets deleted.
Every single time you post it, it's pointed out to you how some random retards (yours) say so means nothing.

It's funny, because YOU got banned already at the start of this thread, and you INSTANTLY evaded the ban to keep spamming meta shit and trying to fake your "flame war".

>?Shinjo Akane?: My ex-boyfriend

NOOOOO
/u/bros what happened...

>haven't been in a gridman thread since the show ended
>drama has apparently appeared in threads since then
What even is going on in here?

>Guess KLK is all that's left
The only Yuri i remember in KLK is a MILF raping her daughter

Why it is always mecha anime that have this troll problem?

Popular anime have this problem but for some reason not so popular mecha anime have this problem too. (Gundam IBO and Planet with to named a few)

It's over...

Imagine trying so hard and failing so much you need to resort to false flagging.

Even if it's not really Akane Rikka's behavior shows she has no romantic interest in Akane in the slightest

>/u/
>bros
How to tell a falsflagger in 5 letters.

I love how obvious it is you're phone posting because you almost always capitalize "yuri" even though it's not a proper noun. But your phone's auto correct sees it as a name.

And you are the only (failure of) a troll here.

Based Trigger destroying /u/fags

Attached: DvkknPMUYAAeFAV.jpg (949x1200, 305K)

Nothing at all implied that. Because for one, she didn't think it was really Akane, so why should she care if a random girl has a boyfriend. For two, nothing at all implied that, duh.

Hetshitters BTFO

Because Ryuko and Satsuki dont have male love interests. Akane, well this original one and not the one who made the world and Rikka have Utsumi and Rikka, Akko has Andrew

>Gundam IBO
>Not so popular
LMAO anyway as far as i can remember IBO didn't have yuri drama

You try so fucking hard. It's absolutely insane.
How can you care this much about shitposting and spamming?

I don't think the presence of a man is what makes it Yuri or not, as long as you're objective and not a deranged shipper it's always clear

If you genuinely believe that to be a falseflag this must be your first week here, sameFAGging newFAGgot

it's not yuri drama it's just troll of any kind.

I see 2 pattern here, the yuri anime and mecha anime. But out of 10 yuri anime thread only 2-3 of them have this troll problem so I cut them out.

Isn't she all like don't you love Akane Itsumi? You love her right? She isn't awkward about it, in fact, she acts more like a wingman.

Yes, Austin. It's obvious you false flagging.

give me a shared (you) too shitposter-kun

otherwise your lifespan will be shorten by 3 years.

you have 1 minute.

>Saturday, March 30 of 2019 finally yurifags were once again killed.
Already a good start to the day

Attached: Dzde52BUwAAHo6I.jpg (857x1200, 189K)

lurk moar
and fix your grammar you chimpanzee of a newfaggot before attempting to post again

She's known Utsumi liked Akane since like, what? Episode 3? Why would she be awkward about it or care.

>wingman
Why do you always make it so obvious who you are?

And yeah, she acts like a "wingman" by calling Ustsumi a creepy molester and telling Akane to run away from him.

Great wingman. Fuck, Rikka also said she even hardly considers Utsumi a friend.

>threatening Yea Forumsnons with shortening their lifespans
You must be new here.

It's funny, because you're actually killing yourself by putting so much effort into your shitposting and spamming.

let them vent their anger and deal with it, do not feed

Attached: file.png (1110x796, 193K)

>i put a lot of effort into my shitposting and false flagging!!!! you have to be mad!!!!

What's another show this season that baits yurifags? Carole and Tuesday I think? Looking forward to it

Or just enjoy a show because you like it, sadism is a waste of time

I honestly can't help but wonder what your life plans are. Where do you plan to go after you've spent a decade+ shitposting on Yea Forums.

Are you going to try and put that on job resumes?

Nah I'm seriously looking forward to that show. The OST sounds great and the director is god tier. The yurifags tears will only make it a little bit better

That's a dumb logic, if that user enjoys sadism by all means he should go for it.

See

Man, the seiyuus are really great. Utsumi bumbling about liking Akane was funny as hell.

Attached: 1548505470027.jpg (2485x3552, 901K)

and got so far
but in the end
it doesnt even matter

Imagine

Attached: 1545617623158.png (1280x1198, 1.37M)

Why won't you answer this

>180 replies
>50 posters
And ack is supposed to be the autist.

That's a pretty decent ratio for anything that's not a shonenshit general though. So I'm not sure what your point is.

Thanks nigga.

>tfw you'll never be bullied by Rikka and Akane

>shipped with Utsum
>Rikka is avoiding and being vague bout how she feels about Yuta
schizophrenic /u/fag on suicide watch

Attached: 153424298976.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>60 posts and counting.

I hope this is the real one. I just love Rikka's playful bitchy side. Her relationship with Utsumi is just hilarious, I would love to have a teasing but kind friend like her.

How many times are you going to reply to the OP yourself just to try and pretend you're so "epic shitposter" and people actually believe what you're saying.

based as fuck, fuck yuritards

can't touch this

Attached: 1550167134455.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

wish I knew user, its apparently one guy getting buttmad at people who ship yuuta and rikka and one or more people obsessively posting about them to piss him off

POST AKANE x UTSUMI

Post Rikka and Akane being mean girls.

So, in the end, is this Akane look alike the real Akane or not? I mean she should be but the way she acts makes me think she really isn't. Anyway, it was a good final audio drama. If she is not Akane then that means the four of them can become friends and hangout

Attached: DvrasjtUYAAGa7-.jpg (1200x857, 189K)

Attached: D2r7ZQqXcAAlCb4.jpg (1099x1058, 162K)

mans got more proxys than he got voices in his head

Attached: 1549609688491.png (1070x1008, 932K)

Attached: 1541274130218.jpg (2424x2092, 587K)

I know right?

Attached: 1542232659120.png (370x320, 24K)

top notch kek

Attached: 1549512202322.png (400x434, 90K)

poor Utsumi gets shipped with used goods, he deserves better damn it.

>Akko still couldn't fly.
If LWA S2 ever happens I wouldn't be surprised if they did this.

Blessed thread

Don't worry he still has Rikka's friend

Attached: 1549900079217.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

I can agree with this. this type of show is a one cour series. an OVA would he nice but with the way the staff been acting(pinning otakus against each other and causing a shipping war for shekels) I may not watch it.

That Dogakobo show with the loli fox girl.

Im actually pretty pleased with this conclusion. I really don't need anything else well, a confirmation, if the Akane look alike is really Akane or not, would be nice i guess. Maybe they treat that as the last mystery of the show

Attached: D08Y1vDVsAAKPZy.jpg (1186x627, 68K)

Utsumi x Hass ship is something worth to die for

Attached: DyifWeUV4AETZsF.jpg (858x1305, 135K)

Because Rikka likes her Akane.

>Utsumi gets Hass, Akane, AND Borr
ITS NOT FAIR GRIDCHADS

Attached: file.png (922x757, 56K)

Finally, this whole shipping war is settled. I don't know how you did it but you made the impossible possible SSSS.Gridman

Attached: a0710025f986ca7615053bcc0147d3db.jpg (1000x1414, 515K)

Look at just how many times you've replied to the OP all by yourself.
Do you honestly think you're not mentally ill as fuck?
Do you honestly think people can see how retarded you are and that even the shitty Barnn translation in no way supports what you're saying in the OP.

Just give it up you are embarrassing yourself

Attached: 1480405141367.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

You're the one trying to "troll" based on a retarded false premise. Not to mention, literally your whole life revolves around to "trigger" people on Yea Forums.

B a s e d Utsumi

Imagine still having a crackship thread on /u/

Imagine being so autistic all you can do is spam "durr based based XDDD lol" over and over while trying to "trigger" people.

No, seriously, tell me, why would anyone get mad at you making yourself look retarded?

There is an LWA thread in /u/ so no surprise there. The place is fu¡illed with crackships

Why do you always talk to yourself?

So satisying to see /u/fags BTFO once again. Are they masochists? Why do they do this to themselves

Attached: 0Qb5IGz.jpg (2029x2048, 1.01M)

It's so satisfying to see you try so hard and waste so much of your life for literally zero personal gain.

>pink some random thing that's entirely wrong and provable as such
>spamming it over and over
>lolol xddd i made epic meme!

By now you would think they have developed some kind of bait sense to point out these shows

So now that the audio drama is done, the ships are in place, and there's no S2, can we finally call Gridman complete and stop having threads?

>Why do they do this to themselves
My guess is they love to be reminded they are degenerates

Attached: 1542473103088.jpg (1919x1079, 201K)

>please, god, im begging you!!!! think im an epic troll!!! i have nothing else!!!
>or at least stop replying to me telling me how stupid i am!!! i need a safe space!!!

Gridman may be complete now but you just now OP will keep making threads talking about Rikka's thighs every day so sadly these threads won't ever stop

Attached: DyKPYLuV4AMz6tg.jpg (1200x800, 243K)

Why do you reply to your own posts multiple times? Is it because you know if you don't you'll get nothing but posts shitting on you?

And here's you replying to your own post, again.
You are so genuinely sick.

That board is fanfiction and headcanon central, they have like 9 different retarded terms to label certain "degrees" of yuri.

Yurifags are a dead end of a species.

God's in His heaven, yurifags are on suicide watch, all's right with the world.

Attached: 1549487407756.jpg (2025x1616, 303K)

Three more posts. All made by the same person.
And he literally can't even function correctly enough to hide it.
Literally his whole life revolves around shitposting on Yea Forums.

>Didn't get Rikka x Yuta
>Got Akane x Utsumi
>Rikka doesn't give a shit
Thank you Amememeya

Based thread without mentally ill spammer

Why do you even care about what is said about /u/? They fucking hate your guts there.

No, you didn't get anything, Austin.
YOU are the mentally ill spammer. Look at how you keep making posts is batches of three.
You reply three times for everyone one post made at you.

And no, Austin. No one hates people who tell off shitposters other than you.

I always really liked the Akane and Utsumi pair. It's fun to see that Amemiya has delivered it at least in the side materials.

Is this the victory thread?

Attached: 1540689036187.gif (600x600, 871K)

Based Yuuta-kun

ACK lives rent free in these people's heads, Jesus Christ.

>XDD lol holy shit i said "based" AGAIN im so fucking epic!
I love how desperate you are to pretend that you actually "won" something and aren't just desperately trying to shitpost as hard as you can to try and cope with your insanely shit life.

>people
Nah, you're the only ONE person who thinks "he" is real.

Based Rikka-chan

>xdd lol i so epic i said based again!

Redpilled Gridman-kun

I love how obvious you make it you're from reddit.

I remember we used to meme about how much Rikka was legitimately disgusted by Utsumi, but now they're actually friends which is nice.Kind of wish real Yuta made an appearance here too but at the very least they didn't ignore Gridman's words to Rikka. Kind of want to see how they interact especially since Yuta won't know what the fuck is going on and will also wonder how the fuck Rikka and Utsumi of all people became friends.

Attached: Gridman Alliance.png (1606x1708, 1.46M)

based 'xdd lol i so epic i said based again!' poster

Based thread

Based

Based anime

Based "Based" posters

It sure must be nice to have a pass that the mod literally refuses to ban even though you constantly ban evade with it.

Based mentally ill-kun

They will never show the real Yuuta, before a second season if it ever exists.
GridmanxRikka had an amazing chemistry and I can see him having some kind of inferiority complex because he isn't as cool and awesome as Grid-yuuta.

I was waiting for it to end to watch it honestly, now that I know it also destroy any /u/ fantasy I can lower the guard and give it a go

Remember what Gridman told about Yuta's heart impacting his own? It will be the same for Yuta. He won't know for sure what happened but subconsciously he was impacted by anime events so we may expect him to be a fairly courageous guy now.

I love knowing you're going to die alone and hated.
I love knowing you never actually make anyone mad.

>tfw best girl(male) didn't make an appearance

Attached: D1HjZuoUcAA9t5v.jpg (800x800, 132K)

Basado

Your ship sunk dude, get over it. As of today, the official couples of the series are RikkaxYuuta and AkanexUtsumi and everything else is crackshipping.

Bro ur ship is dead bro

I'm curious.
Do you honestly think you acting like a total retard and just spamming something that's blatantly false will actually make someone upset?

I genuinely can't figure out your irrational thought process.

>blatantly false
It's true though, official material now agrees.

Sorry ack, you lost.

See

Sorry, !Akemi. When you have to resort to samefagging, and spamming as much as you do, you're done. It's just over for you. No one will ever get mad over you. Because you put so much effort in and try so hard.

>utsumi gets a flag set up with not!akane
>utsumi gets playfully bullied by namiko and hass
>utsuimi is now actual friends with the thigh goddess herself
Man he really came a long way. On top of that he knows about the Rikka and Yuta situation so no doubt he'll pick off where Gridman left off and play wingman for them. For once the glasses bro didn't get massively fucked over in a Trigger show.

Attached: 71WBZ5Im7mL._SL1500_.jpg (689x738, 61K)

Based ack going apeshit

>all it took to get an autistic femcel to be likable was for her to make a male friend
Actually redpilled

You literally begging people to think you're an "epic troll" and you constantly trying to call people mad only makes you a massive joke.

Utsumi is mah boi

Attached: [Erai-raws] SSSS Gridman - 05 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.29.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Based ack getting panic attacks

I actually would've loved if he became Gridman's host in the second season. He looks a lot like Takeshi but he is free from his problems.

Hope you guys went outside today.

Attached: HorribleSubs_SSSS.Gridman_12_720p.mkv_snapshot_15.19_2018.12.23_03.56.11.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Why is he so damn fat, he should get in shape. Show some love for himself, I can't approve of him

Today is a good day

I was going to but then I saw this thread. But now that the series is concluded I can put my mind at ease and live my life the way Gridman would want me too.

Attached: D1FUOpuV4AAWDva.jpg (848x1199, 206K)

I can't help but wonder what went so wrong with your life.

Based ack

Kek

KEK
KEK

Good ending to a good show despite the threads being garbage after around episode 3 and a lot of Trigger's own staff acting like a bunch of retards. If there ever is a season 2 or even another separate Gridman anime in vernal I hope Tsuburaya gets another studio so we don't have to deal with the usual bullshit from Trigger.

Attached: SSSS.Gridman_key_visual.png (1200x1679, 2.95M)

I wish I was Yuta so I get to feel Rikka's tight pussy.

damn she cute

>im not triggered , im just spamming this one thread my whole life because i feel like it

Zozzle

SSSS.THIGHSMAN

>both canonically made for cocks
thank you

Attached: D0zpA5hV4AE7TDA.jpg (600x842, 75K)

Nigger he's friendzoned as fuck

>Rikka is avoiding and being vague bout how she feels about Yuta

Why does rikka worship cocks?

I can't enter to /u/. Is my zone or /u/ collapsed from shitposting?

This thread needs more Rikkas

Attached: rikka2.jpg (834x1236, 73K)

Did half the thread just get deleted? What happened

you trippin' nigger, yuta and rikka were made for each other

Attached: 15ysa.jpg (1395x2003, 380K)

Why does this idiot care so much about Yea Forums rules? Whats the point?

How many dicks do you think Akane has taken already?

Attached: rikka.jpg (750x1061, 62K)

That's not what friendzoned means. If she outright told Utsumi she's not interested in Yuta which is something she'd say given her overall blunt personality then yeah the poor lad has no chance. But the specifically makes a point to show that she just keeps avoiding the question whenever Utsumi tries to bring it up.

Attached: 1545564531652.jpg (1280x1440, 498K)

That's extremely normal for girls.
It would be worse if she cut Utsumi off and openly stated she doesn't have feelings.

Wow, so Akane was HETEROSSEXUAL after all.

Who'd've thunk!

It took a lot of time and shitposting but we finally made it lads. It was an honor to be part of the Gridman threads

Attached: D27CJobUwAARpYE.jpg (1200x800, 60K)

>If there ever is a season 2 or even another separate Gridman anime in vernal I hope Tsuburaya gets another studio so we don't have to deal with the usual bullshit from Trigger.
The show was good thanks to Amemiya puring all of himself and the things he loves in it, a season 2 by other people would make no sense and likely not be good at all.

Attached: amemiya.png (1280x720, 844K)

This, SSSS.Gridman was carried by the director.
Put anyone else in charge and it would have been largely forgettable.
Though it also had great sound design and voice acting.

Let's do it one last time, together.

BABY DAN DAN

Attached: HorribleSubs_SSSS.Gridman_12_1080p.mkv_snapshot_12.20_2018.12.22_19.25.50.jpg (1920x1620, 223K)

Wow, what if Rikka is heterossexual too? That's entirely possible now...

>what if

Attached: 1540691868200.png (370x320, 31K)

My brother of taste

What if Rikka's an asexual retard?

I dunno anons, one time a long time ago a girl tried to be vague about her feelings towards me become she didn't want to admit they were platonic.

Wasn't it stated in one of the interviews before the final ep that Rikka was completely dense in regards to romance? It's also probably why she had this reaction here despite it being obvious as fuck to Utsumi, Namiko, Hass and Max that Yuta (or to be more specific, Gridman who was being affected by Yuta's strong feelings) was crushing on her.

Attached: 1540666777063.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

Imagine how genuinely ill a person has to be to make this many posts in a single thread.

>anons
That's one person. And he's an insane shitposter who haas literally ruined every single Gridman thread by trying to fake "shipping wars".

That interview was before episode six.

Cool story. But we are taking about anime characters, not some real life roastie. If they wanted to show us that Rikka wasn't interested at all in Yuta romantically, then they would and could easily do so. They left it ambiguous enough on purpose.

Attached: 1541698524841.jpg (521x533, 40K)

literally all me

>then they would and could easily do s
They did do that, you fucking retard.
The director also out right stated he didn't want the female lead to be in love with male lead.

That's a nice conclusion. Now I'm finally free from these threads.

Attached: DrPQX7FUUAAoZkI.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

based

Bros.... I can't believe that RikkaxAkane is non-canon now...

Attached: D26gSm2XQAApoms.jpg (1080x870, 117K)

>The director also out right stated he didn't want the female lead to be in love with male lead.
How long are you going to use your own meme translations as a citation for anything regarding this show? I know this conclusion has you fucking fuming, but let it go.

Source or didn't happen

>now
It was never canon to behin with

How long are you going to try and pretend that if you insult someone and spam really hard that you can change reality?

Why would I be mad? Rikka has zero interest in Yuta, Akane thinks Utsumi is a creep, and Akane and Rikka are together forever. Even the shitty translation you posted in the OP says that.

>Source
His ass.

Imagine making so many posts all by yourself because you have literally nothing else in your life other than shitposting on Yea Forums.

>behin
Stop rushing to make so many posts and maybe you won't look so retarded.

See

>Rikka has zero interest in Yuta, Akane thinks Utsumi is a creep, and Akane and Rikka are together forever

Attached: 1541446231584.png (370x320, 24K)

Big if true

Attached: 1485854135766.jpg (605x685, 77K)

See To add. It's literally pointless to talk to you. Because you've spent literally this whole thread spamming "DURRR XDDD BASED USTSUMI BASED FUCK AKANE!!!"

Do friends prep each other for the bull?

>No source
Based retard.

Akane is literally losing the count of her boyfriends to bother with Rikka.

Attached: 1538486432529.png (216x283, 59K)

>Akane and Rikka are together forever
Top kek

Okay, first post a source that "utsumi is shipped with akane in 12.12".
Then I'll post the the director's citation.

Imagine being so brain dead you think "durrr xddd if i post reaction image on one post that make me look like somn1 new!"

And you're just so fucking dumb. I bet you think Akane also sells cheap goods as a part of pyramid scheme.

A season 2 about what exactly? How does this set up anything?

>I bet you think Akane also sells cheap goods as a part of pyramid scheme.
What?

Literally the very last line of the voice drama.

>xdd lol i said kek i so epic!

Hahahaha. You didn't even fucking listen to all the voice dramas.
I already knew you didn't watch the series and are only in these threads to shitpost, but come on. Stop making it so obvious.

>Takarada Rikka: Ah, well, how do I say it... So this guy here is mad in love with her...

>Utsumi Shou: Huh!?

>Takarada Rikka: And--

>Utsumi Shou: Wait--

>Takarada Rikka: She moved away, so they can't meet each other anymore.

>?Shinjo Akane?: Oh, I see. How sad...

>Utsumi Shou: No, no, that's not it. It's like... Um... I wouldn't say I-- l-love her or something like that...

>Takarada Rikka: Dude... Just stop it, Utsumi-kun. You're not a middle schooler, you know.

>Utsumi Shou: Huh? Huh?? Huh???

>?Shinjo Akane?: Huh? Huh?? He's blushing real bad! So cute~~!

>Utsumi Shou: I-I'm not!

>Takarada Rikka: What, what? You're saying you didn't like Akane?

>?Shinjo Akane?: You... don't like her?

>Utsumi Shou: Well... I mean... Um... I... I do like her. Yes.

>Akane? and Rikka: OOOHHHH!!

>Takarada Rikka: The way he said it was so gross!

>Utsumi Shou: I don't wanna hear that from you, of all people!

>Takarada Rikka: He's all red now!

I wish banter like this was in the actual show. All the audio dramas have really good dialogue and chemistry between the characters.

Based retard.

>We are not alone,
>No matter which days, high or low,
>No matter the ways in which we go
So tell me, which part of this implies that they will be "together forever"? It literally just showing that Rikka and this new Akane are on the road to becoming actual friends.

this is just one extremely, extremely, low functioning autist who has probably been banned thousands of times unironically

Long inconsequential back and forths like these aren't suited for the TV show, they would destroy the pace.

It's funny how you can always tell when you're around and what you're doing. Because there's only a small handful of threads you post in. And when you are focusing on shitposting as hard as you can in Gridman threads, the other threads where you normally post slow down and don't get shitposted.

>gets tons of posts deleted for spamming "durrr ack"
>thinks spelling it different is somehow fixing the problem of the constant meta posting

The same thing that happens in every single Gridman thread.

This mgiht be stupid to ask but why they just didn't add romance in the actual show and instead do it in some cheap radio shows no one really cares about?
Why they didn't make Yuuta x Rikka happen, or Akane x Utsumi in the actual show, just add one or two scenes where they say they like each other, why to avoid that?
I doubt it's yuri fans influence of wanting to bait them like Hibike did, cause they don't have any kind of buying power anyway in Japan.
So everything which is bad with romance being hidden is not yurifags fault but waifufags of Japan and Yea Forums together?

Because the show isn't about romance, it's about friendship.

Because the show doesn't need romance.
And they barely had enough time to tell the story as it was. Adding an entire romance subplot wouldn't have worked.

>Are yurifags always going this much nuclear over defending their crack pairings or this is some special case?
Not really, no on /u/ really gives a shit about this show aside of one autist who spams and keeps the Grindman thread alive with fanarts saying how canon it is, I just have that thread hidden on /u/ because it's pointless, if something is not canon yuri or even have strong subtext in it it's not worth to look at yuri fanarts eaither since that will never make it canon..
I dislike idiocy.

holy seething

Nah, it's just you know who trying to cope. /u/ is just doing its perpetual "w-w-well they didn't DENY yuri" thing.

Here is 12.12 with video, timing and accurate subs.
mediafire.com/file/t70w3sl90099c48

It was posted on /u/ a while ago.
>what happened in the sport festival?
There's a new guide book coming out on the 18th of next month and there's a special segment just for that.
amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4091051634

I could see it happening in two cours but having it in 1 cour wouldn't have worked as well

Shilling your shit translations isn't going to make canon go away. Just stop and move on.

No, for real, how can your life being this fucked up?
How can you be so obsessed with trying to call people mad? How do you have nothing better to do with your life.

>fanarts
Learn English you brain dead subhuman.

>I swear im not mad
>you brain dead subhuman

It's actually kind of sad how you are by far the most pathetic and obsessed shitposter to ever use this site.

Oh, and of course, you autsitically spamming for years on end won't change reality and that you're a massive retard.

The site posted in the OP have had consistently shit translations for every Audio Drama.

>acts like a brain dead subhuman
>gets confused and upset when he's called a brain dead subhuman
>tries to cope by calling other people mad
Seriously, how did you even find Yea Forums?
How can you be so retarded you think using an (accurate) insult means someone is mad? Are you actually 12 years old?

>Shillsubs
Yeah, no thanks. I'll wait for accurate translations.

Why did you reply to that post a second time, Austin.
Why does LITERALLY your whole life revolve around shitposting on Yea Forums?

>acts mad
>gets confused and upset when he's called mad
>tries to cope by calling other people subhuman

Good luck with that, there was someone that had good translations of the voice dramas but he stopped half way through the show.

Why people are so mad about this, if they wanted to bait with yuri they would take Manaria approach where Rikka would be molested by Akane and made blushing by her each episode, or we would get more direct approach like in Asuka or in Endro where Akane would directly say she will marry Rikka in either world.
We to get worked up over something which isn't even yuri just friendship?

>shits up every single thread by spamming and trying to fake flame wars
>i- im not mad, ur mad! im an epic trol!

No, you're the only one who's mad here. It's why you feel the need to OBSESSIVELY call other people mad.

"replying" does not mean "mad", that's just what you've deluded yourself into thinking.

I have no fucking idea what you're talking about. The post count increased in case you didn't notice, I literally just entered the thread, saw it was about some sort of denial of Yuri, and a bunch of posts deleted, and everyone making fun of some denraged /u/fag. I'm not your boogieman if that's what you're thinking.

Attached: Life is hard.jpg (134x132, 9K)

Mentally ill people find yuribait more enticing than actual yuri for some reason, and then they sperg and seethe when their unrealistic expectations are shattered.

So with all the information we have up to this point, what are the official canon couples? or the most likely ones

>i- if i play stupid maybe no one will figure out I have almost 200 active posts in this thread, all made by myself!
You're mentally ill.

>I literally just entered the thread
Nope. You're lying. Like you always do. No one else tries to give their word as alibi over the internet.

Me x your mom.

Don't @ me

There are no couples in the show.

I can't help but laugh at how much insane amounts of effort you put into spamming and posting twice in the same minute. And you get literally nothing out of it.

Utsumi x Nu-Akane
Utsumi x Borr
Rikka x autism
Yuta x Gridman

So the only way for there to be yuri in a show is if it is there to bait yurifags?

>xd lol i said @ so that makes me look liek some1 new!

Maybe if you made longer posts it wouldn't be so easy to tell who you are.

I wonder if Gridmanfags will ever realize that giving this guy attention is the worst thing you could ever do.

Sorry to say, but you seem delusional. I didn't even watch gridman besides the first two episodes, but I saw the thread being about some voice drama, and the potential shit flinging so I got curious and asked what the hell happened due to all the deleted posts.

You guys must suffer a lot from freaking shitposting, because again, I am not your boogieman. The poster count increased as soon as I posted, that was literally my first post in this fucking thread, that I entered just to see potential shit flinging, and I guess I got it.

Attached: Wait.jpg (721x719, 55K)

The ones for this are pretty spot on, a couple of hisccups but there's no outright mistranslation. I checked as I listened and it was pretty ok.

Hot Take

Fact: without Rikka and Akane gridman will definitely flop

Fact: all other characters besides Rikka and Akane were irrelevant, and you can literally remove them, and nothing will change whatsoever

Fact: people will soon forget the lame toku, but they will always still remember Rikka and Akane

Fact: Gridman sold well IN SPITE the fact that it was a toku anime

Fact: Toku was fucking garbage

Attached: 1547514365982.png (1577x948, 1.7M)

I wonder if you will ever realize that posting twice in the same minute will never make you look like more than one person.

I wonder if you will ever realize you can't intentionally build "personas" for yourself, where you try to give "quirks" to your certain sets of posts you want to pretend are by someone else. Saying "nigga", "LMAO" or posting reaction images in ever posts does not make you look like multiple people.

You actually need to change your base behavior patterns. Like not trying to lie over the internet, addressing what people say, not being full blown retarded, etc.

based duce

Jesus Christ, fuck it. I think i'm being counter baited or some shit, you can't possibly think everyone is literally the same person, like you're insane. Have fun with your shit thread.

Nope, it's shit. And you don't even speak Japanese. You just pretend for the sake of shitposting. You'll never actual cite rules or explain your Japanese skills. You'll just say things or wrong. Or in this case, you'll say a shit translation is right.

>lol Rikka you gonna give me the scoope or wat?
Yeah, that's totally an accurate translation. And I'm not even killing, that's basically what he said.

No, only "people" (you) who try to claim everyone is called them is you.
And sadly, you're not leaving. You're never going to let your shit thread die.

How new are you? Yes, he's literally mentally ill. A schizophrenic paranoid, most likely.

I haven't listened to the audio, but the English is still atrocious .

Cool bait, made me reply.

>xddd U NEW LOL?????
>durrr da schizoparanoid!!
It's funny how you have such a very strict set of words you're locked into and refuse to stop using.

Whenever you want to try and pretend more than one person has a problem with "ack", you call that "other person" (your other posts) "new".

The story doesn't work without Yuta and Gridman, though

That's just how Gridman threads are. Don't worry too much about it.
I don't see how someone can believe they're only talking to a single person all the time when their posts are the only ones being deleted.
If it was an actual 1 on 1 argument that was going on, why isn't the Janitor who deletes his post also deleting the ones from the opposition? Maybe because it's more than one person?
Makes you think

>It's funny how you have such a very strict set of words you're locked into and refuse to stop using.
Well yes, mental illnesses have specific definitions, and it isn't hard to tell you're very very sick.

Japan, Trigger and their investor agree

Attached: 1549941224655.jpg (1500x1750, 776K)

Retarded guppie poster

i like Yuta x Rikka/Akane only if Yutas the fucking bottom. i mean cmon the man probably wants to be bottom

id still prefer rikkaxakane aesthetically because tiddy on tiddy is something i appreciate

I prefer rikka's ass x my face

Nigger, it's been confirmed hetshit. Why do you even still care about this show?

Where?

Rikka and Akane even manage to win in fujo magazine poll

Attached: 1549674115023.jpg (1200x757, 300K)

HAHAHAHAHAHHA will /u/dditors finally kill themselves now?

Attached: useless godess.jpg (333x460, 34K)

Utsumi is still a kek and rikka keked herself, nothing new to see here

>?Shinjo Akane?: My ex-boyfriend

It isn't her. This one isn't even called Akane.

Based

Only proves she's at least bi

Utsumi says キープですか which really doesn't translate to what you said and is most definitely in line with "keeping it to yourself".

>The director also out right stated he didn't want the female lead to be in love with male lead.
Did the directors ever actually say anything along the lines or like that? I saw the rumor floating around a little while after gridman ended.

kareshi line is said with playful tone, she's obviously joking, and it's not the first time akane said that, remember the audio drama akane with yuuta? she also said kareshi line several times in playful tone to tease yuta

Yeah, she just copied a highly popular girl and created an NPC just to play her boyfriend for no reason at all.

No, that's just what ACK pretends the director said in one of the interviews, he keeps mistranslating on purpose to confirm his own bias

There was a interview that was posted here while it was airing where he said something about the it wasn't necessary for the male lead to romance the girl or something similar.

Akane didn't have a boyfriend. How could she create someone for a role that didn't exist?

There's several interview in magazine, will post several of them in this thread

The world turned into a real world thanks to Gridman's Fixer Beam.
Ako and Ramo weren't real friends to Akane. The only repli-compoid that she actually came to feel affection for was Rikka.
In the end, what truly saved Akane wasn't Gridman or Yuta, it was her friendship with Rikka. Despite it starting as a fake friendship created by Akane, the feelings became real.
The person that woke up in the end was Akane. The actress is a secret but it was someone suggested by the Tsuburaya producer.
Amemiya can see why people would consider Akane and Rikka's relationship yuri
What would Amemiya do if SSSS.Gridman got a sequel? He isn't sure, but he has ideas about a story in which the normal problems of the everyday life were represented as kaijuu and Gridman.
If Gridman had more episodes (2 cours or more) he would have made somes episodes exclusively about the Assist Weapons.
In Amemiya's opinion, the most romantic traditional "men-woman" relationship in Gridman was Akane and Anti's.
Amemiya really wants to work with the same staff (character designer Sakamoto/writer Hasegawa) again

Attached: 1545847660157.jpg (1266x1600, 234K)

>Yuuta's placement as a character
>his failure as an NPC
>their dream world
Did the show have to spell
>Yuuta was made to fall in love with Akane
too or something?

What Amemiya said is that he didn't want the heroine to live in function of the MC. Which explain why she has her own life, her own circle of friends, etc.

Attached: 28291-Akira_Amemiya-foto.jpg (225x299, 30K)

*ahem*
ACK ACK
Post some crack!
ACK ACK
Let's ATTACK!
ACK ACK
We harass!!!!
ACK!!!!

Attached: 1551505027572.webm (800x800, 2.46M)

I wish people would understand that girls can be FRIENDS.

>>Yuuta's placement as a character
Explain.
>>his failure as an NPC
Was because he loved Rikka. What does that have to do with Akane?
>their dream world
That was Yuta's dream. It was Akane's attempt to make Yuta like her, not her own desires.
>Yuuta was made to fall in love with Akane
As was every other character.

>remember the audio drama akane with yuuta?she also said kareshi line several times in playful tone to tease yuta
Akane confirmed for slut

She acted slutty multiple times in the show.

She's the type that will murder you after she said that she love you

>gridman wins justice
>utsumi wins (used) tits and feet
>yuta wins thighs
Seems like a good ending to me at the end of the day. What's the ruckus about?

Attached: literally made for breeding.jpg (3118x3120, 873K)

She literally offered to fuck Utsumi.

Which was hilarious because of the amount of people sperging out over how Rikka was acting towards Yuta.

Yurishitter
>my ship was a crackship after all
It was a wholesome ending.

Fully being aware Utsumi was max beta/gay and was not going to accept

Oh cool. Good shit.

>in a dream setting
The whole thing is a dream setting.
>or would have gone through with it.
Proof?

So it's just like episode 10 all over again, where she tease and suddenly stabbed yuta

>playful
more like psycho, legit psycho

>or would have gone through with it.
HEADCANON

Same, what this here is FRIENDSHIP and girls are way more touchy feely about that

Attached: agegap.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

This. It's pretty clear they are good friends and nothing else.

>B-B-But they're touchy feely and REALLY good friends. Must be gay.

Do I have to go and screencap all the times in last few episodes is told that Akane needs to wake up from her dream?

I mean not sure if you're ironic or not but what you said IS true, girls are more feely and touchy when expressing themselves between friends. Men are usually more like enclosed. This is probably why most crackshippers are men in my experience, they see this behavior weird even in 2D.

For Akane it's a dream but for the rest it's reality.

We know that Gridman was AOTY, but what was the second best?

Attached: 89973.jpg (450x623, 157K)

Fujos do the same though
>he thinks STRONGLY about him, must be sexual
Probably because they are more limited emotionally.

True, guess in the end people will see what they want to see regardless of reality

So from her perspective, the computer world and the world of episode 9 are the same, and fucking Utsumi here or there makes no difference. Thanks for clearing my point.
BTFO

This kills the/u/shitter.

>Akko still couldn't fly.

The thing is that Akko still doesn't fly. Trigger said that Akko still hasn't properly learned.

That subplot wasn't finished. It was purposely left open. Like leaving it like "oh, Akko is just starting to levitate, it means she still has room to improve and keep going", kind of open.

what do you guys think about flags on Yea Forums?

Sweet, so now all four of them are together. Group date when?

Attached: 1546366222716.png (766x1098, 1.4M)

i'm currently in episode 5,enjoying the ride so far
loved that episode's "plot"

It's all burgers and hues. Not worth the hassle.

That has nothing to do with anything.

Shiori would still be drawing a shoe if said shoe was the winner of the poll.

A dream within a dream is less real than just the dream.
For example time is extremely disjointed in episode 9 which it isn't in the rest of the show.
So while the rest of the world feels just like real life would, the world in episode 9 would feel more like a dream for her.

it's already easy to spot ESL's anyway but it'd be funny to see all the Mexico flags in dragon ball threads.

This thread went about as expected. At least it's all over now.

Attached: 1540690130278.png (327x661, 351K)

Awesome, but what I would really love is thread IDs, our shitposters/samefags/falseflaggers would have extra work to start shit.

I'm sure we have quite a bit of aussies and leafs on here too

Hibike isn't the best example because it has a literal "confession of love" in it.
And the director even saw it as yuri.

this

cho-animedia.jp/anime/76379/2/
>Akane had to learn to face the difficult world in front of her, so Rikka said "It's okay, you can go" rather than "I love you" so that she could become her strength and she could stand up on her own.
The only reason Rikka didn't say "I love you" to Akane is because she thought it would make it harder for Akane to face the real world

Attached: file.png (698x820, 349K)

Same.

"I love you... as a friend"

The director is a known yurifag and tried to twist the whole show into way more than what it was.
In the end, Kumiko spent a whole season butthurt at Shoe because he called her ugly.

Such good friends.

I mean I'm sure the director for the Amanchu anime felt the same since they yuribaited hard as fuck in the first season only to have to backtrack in the most recent season since Amano gave Pikari a male love interest who himself has support from Teko.

maybe trigger's endgame is to have one massive cross episode feature?

Gridman x Darling x Kill x Witches?

It's called Luluco

They have 0 romantic interest in each other.

Attached: 1553773441189.jpg (1860x3122, 3.86M)

They always do this shit with Amano's adaptations. All the girls in them are really, really straight.

Oh and FranXX isn't part of the Triggerverse.

Yurifags BTFO once again.

>trigger
>having a plan
try again

>posts something retarded like some biased translation or some other fanfiction
>people respond calling it out
>responds with the same exact posts every time
How does this keep on working? Literally just ignore it.

Seething

Attached: maxresdefault(20).jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Do you really think that he does anything else in his life?

>The staff and director talking about Akane and Rikka relationship tease audience about yuri
>they also make Akane VA and Rikka VA to roleplaying as their characters and they always clingy and hug each other
>also the VAs were acting out some scenes on stage. And one of them is Akane crying that her Kaiju lost. So what Rikka does is say "Well, I think I like Akane and her kaiju". Then they hug, look at each other in the eyes for a bit, and walk back stage holding hands.
>Then Amemiya said "Please don't misunderstand, it's friendship!!!" playfully to tease the crowd and the crowd response with kiss kiss kiss chant

Attached: 1548332660907.jpg (1114x1120, 191K)

explain? I thought trigger made it? Or did they just animate it and someone else wrote it?

Are we ever gonna meet the other two?

why can't /u/ ever take a loss gracefully? it always devolves into mental gymnastics.

Straight romance wins again.

Cazzo dici?

Trigger yuri baits all the time
Ryuko and Mako
Nanon and Satsuki

Akko and Diana

what makes this time any different? We know how they feel about each other and it's definitely not a romantic type of feeling

>posting the same bait he used months ago
I guess after nearly 10 hours even he's run out of shitposting fuel.

Reeling in yurifags buck, nothing new

Why can't you ever stop trying to fake "flame wars" and obsessive spam every single Gridman thread.

Kek I like this ship in an ironic way.

I liked Akane x Yuta better but I guess Utsumi is a good boy for Akane as well

Attached: 1543707658309.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Oh no yutabros

Attached: 1547454714306.jpg (581x439, 48K)

utsumi is still a kek

Jesus, how many ex's does this Akane have? I kind of feel bad for Utsumi.

Attached: 1540676575436.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Veey good friends and buddies say "I love you" as well, though.

nice fake tweet.

They helped out, but I was referring to the fact that ever since Luluco, their crossover show, they have the habit of teasing their next anime in the last episode, and they skipped FranXX. They clearly don't consider it "their own" show.
The blonde is in Promare. Bottom right.

Attached: 1553038648510.jpg (2897x4096, 1.68M)

You really girls with bodies like these would be gay? Those thighs and breasts were made for men to enjoy.

Attached: 1545526252754.png (606x787, 406K)

this is getting beyond autistic

Because all other characters beside Rikka and Akane were pretty much nonexistent

Attached: 1544019388362.jpg (1850x1234, 442K)

I'm so glad we no longer need Gridman threads in our lives
I'm going outside, Yea Forums

What's wrong with her face?

He psted on Yea Forums, pic related obv

Attached: 1545573336357.jpg (1280x2195, 620K)

>Those tweets
Cringe.

Attached: 1545573971931.jpg (597x676, 89K)

>main audience is males
>accordingly make merchandise that males would buy of the two fapbait characters of the show
>usually together
>dumb westerners get autistic about it and start screaming yuri
Sometimes I feel bad for nips.

Attached: 1550228027579.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)

It's not even his final form

Attached: 1545320667821.png (592x2896, 425K)

>Westerner
Irrelevant, also Gridman staff obviously like yuri

Attached: 1546320724802.jpg (2048x1536, 395K)

>westerns
Yeah, totally not at all like it's the Japanese making all the yuri fan art and doujin.

Four Akane x Rikka doujin were announced today for an upcoming event. More on the way.

How long has it been been since the show ended? Anyway ufags finally BTFO

Exactly. Those thighs and asses are MADE for men to enjoy.

Attached: 1546320667821.jpg (1196x1200, 180K)

Attached: 1547454425561.jpg (1444x2048, 263K)

And? Kengo is a smart guy, dude gained countless followers on social media because since Gridman started of his illustrations of mostly Rikka and now uses said social media to shill his bike stuff. Im not how you think animators who enjoy to draw cute girls together has any impact on the actual series.

Attached: Dr3uQ_cU4AE2jnQ.jpg (722x1024, 83K)

You are replying to your own post.

>is a good indication that you lost
Look at Baidu Ack you lost. You finally can stop your autistic spam. You are free

That's cute, it would've been cool to see that animated but that's how it goes.

Isn't he polish? That's not third world.

God I want her to sit on my face.

Not just kengo, several other gridman animator still drawing akane and rikka to this day

pic related drawn by shuhei yoshida from official gridman anhology book

Attached: 1547462488478.jpg (4995x3547, 1.93M)

What's on Baidu? Isn't that the chink site?

>official gridman anhology book
You do know what an anthology is right? Again none of this has any bearing on the actual series while the audio drama in the OP does. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove by spamming the same images from months ago.

>anglo
>calling anyone subhuman
>calling italians subhuman
comedy gold

Attached: 1549884852397.png (741x1372, 705K)

These bodies are made for loving impregnation.

Rikka is too good for this show

First Manaria Friends and now Gridman. This is great. Also both threads are prime examples of why nobody likes yurifags. You fuckers have an entire board to yourself and you still come over here to cry.

Lol

Yuri destroyed once more.

>namiko 0
Plebs all of the, PLEBS

Me x You
Everything else is noncanon garbage

Haven't you got the memo? if they're not Akane and/or Rikka then they're just some random literal who

>Dates Yuta in the dream
>Tries to seduce Utsumi in his dream
>Has dated countless of guys
I knew Akane was a bit of a slut but this is going too far. What the fuck girl

Attached: 73918671_p0.jpg (777x1087, 847K)

Seriously, why are yurifags so agressive compared to fujos? You see in the Mob threads all is fun and jokes but yurifags are the complete opposite

>Mob threads all is fun and jokes
Lol

same but we both know thats the least canon ship

This girl has no shame!

Attached: 73931686_p0.jpg (724x1020, 378K)

Rikka's thighs and ass are way too lewd to go unpunished.

>half of the thread is a variation of "yuri btfo"
>geez, why are yurifags so shit
By the way, you're all two days late to the shitposting train.

>why are yurifags so agressive compared to fujos
Yurifags = autistic """men"""
Fujos = dysfuncional woman

We have an event coming up?

Attached: 1545526152290.jpg (1200x848, 196K)

Go on. Try it on for us.

I was referring to the latter too.

Cute friends posing for they boyfriends!

@guyeverywhere is that you?

Not if he's Yuta.

everyone hates yurifaggots, they are on the same level as scatfags and shounenfags to most of Yea Forums

Probably this, like how fujos are content to hiding in their corner or having containment threads, while yuri has a whole board, yet there needs to be "hetfag" shitposting even in regular ass shows. Also means more autism and mentally ill girl wannabes.

SHT 2019.
It's not a huge event, but it still has a lot of people go to it.

Reminder that /u/ is a mental illness.

>Do what you must for we already won

Attached: 1547807948082.jpg (722x1024, 83K)

>Mentions staff
>Only Kengo and Amemiya

what are you waiting for? post it on.

Yuta is lucky.

I know they most likely weren't gay, but they do give the feeling of they were gay for each other. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it but it feels like AkanexRikka and RikkaxYuta could both be just as canon. Or maybe their feelings were just platonic idk.

It just isn't a yuri show. Those have their own genre and audience.

Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

Rikka didn't even see Akane as a person, user. She only felt curiosity and sympathy towards Akane, even after knowing she was just being brainwashed by her. She didn't even expect to remains friends with her because Rikka knew she was not part of her world. If you mean the skinship, girls can be gay without being gay, and lesbian fanservice does wonders to a male's dick, so it was part of this appeal. However Rikka is shipteased with Yuta know.

You clearly don't know thaf this anthology is not different from regular doujin, right? It's not canon despite the word "official" in it because it does not have much or nothing to do with the actual show itself. It's "official" in the sense that animators who were involved in the show one way or another are the ones doing collaboration fanart.

God, this bit was so moe.

Director & writer is on board, and several of the animator as well, shuhei handa
and the artist that draw gridman guidebook forgot her name and several other from twitter

And look at Gridman official event and merch during valentines

Attached: 1550862967144.png (672x752, 386K)

You do realize he doesn't care one way or the other what's actually true, right?
All he wants to do is fake "anti yuri flame wars". That's it.

Attached: 1547478523952.jpg (1200x678, 230K)

devilman, then franxx, then evergarden

Wow, the staff are a bunch of fucking loser faggots.

>The staff and director talking about Akane and Rikka relationship tease audience about yuri
>tease audience about yuri
Yeah by saying Rikka x Akane is not yuri.

No he isnt Yutas not real and if he was Gridman would forbid him from going to Yea Forums

Attached: 73911522_p0.jpg (1400x1200, 1.01M)

>franxx
>evergarden
Yikes

Well, he has to brag about getting to fuck Rikka somewhere, and Yea Forums is the best place since everyone here wants to die between her thighs.

there is no flamewar, anti-yuri sentiment is as old as this site is, the sheer existence of /u/ is proof enough.

No, he said Gridman is not in the yuri genre. Is clarified that specifically multiple times. He never once said there is no yuri in the show, only that it's not in the yuri genre. Which would mean it's main focus is yuri. When that's clearly not the case.

>then franxx, then evergarden

Attached: 1536279562071.png (600x600, 94K)

Swapped clothes

Attached: 1547470483153.jpg (5071x3551, 3.38M)

Honestly 2018 was a shitty year. Lupin and Devilman are probably the best things that came out of it. Gridman should've wasted less time on shitty boring ass highschoolers and more on SSSS and Gridman himself.

Attached: 1535651284320.png (600x558, 18K)

>yikes
FAGGOT
Hell I didn't even watched violet, but you don't need more than a peanut of a brain to see the franxx and evergarden were some of the best looking anime in years.

The character designer also said that Rikka and Akane's relationship is pure friendship without romantic feelings involved.

>I didn't even watched
>you don't need more than a peanut of a brain
Apparently.

Yeah? Link it.
Are you talking about where you try to pretend he says "it's more like friendship than romance" when in reality it says "It's more like romance than friendship"?

How do I achieve thighs like those?

Imagine putting this much effort into constantly making pots is the same minute. Imagine this being literally your whole life. And no, Austin. Being against yuri is something you tried to force.

Rikka and Akane will never be gay, and both have loving boyfriends, just like nature intended.

Prove that you know Japanese.

Very true.

Guridman anime tanoshii, Nippon arigatou. Rikka besuto garu.

Everything is good in the world now

Attached: D1G0cC2UwAEtusg.jpg (686x1199, 104K)

OTP, now they can be kaiju autists together.

I'm sure they will rise a large and loving family together.

Haha

Attached: 1547478778555.jpg (1478x1438, 507K)

Cute friendship!

>and the artist that draw gridman guidebook forgot her name
Yotoco? She's at c95

Their boyfriends are so lucky to have them.

forgot pic

Attached: 1547477988614.jpg (2048x1536, 382K)

I love Rikka.

>Official pic shows Akane full ahegao with double peace while being impregnated
Yurifags: B-But she was thinking about Rikka the whole time, r-right guys?!

Attached: 1551059713543.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Anyone have the proper scan of this?

Attached: Dv7lVIOUUAAf-AP.jpg (690x518, 34K)

>2 ex boyfriends
at an average of approx. 1 dick per boyfriend, Id estimate 2 give or take 1% as tolerance

Attached: Dv7laXIU8AAEJ1T.jpg (690x920, 78K)

so is this a good gridman thread?

Attached: Dv7lPGDVYAA8NEU.jpg (675x1200, 115K)

Are there cute impregnation doujins if Akane out there?

rikka has lots of boyfriends.

Attached: 73614347_p0.jpg (7180x5087, 1.55M)

Attached: Dv7lcPRVYAASb04.jpg (690x920, 71K)

Please don't talk about MY girlfriend like that.

Aside from the yurifags having a meltdown, yes.

Is that you?

Attached: Dv7lTNHUYAEL2Ya.jpg (690x920, 76K)

Lovely friends.

Even the most by the book hetero romances do this kind of stuff. Why do you think they do it? Otaku don't like to see other men on their eye candy.
Why are /u/fags so obnoxious?

Attached: 8f9eb6bf440f83bfacf946292b07efbc.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

>xddd the guy who jerks off to my little pony and cosplays as video game characters is based xddd
Imagine this being your life.

And you are the only one "laughing"
You changed your IP literally 100 times this thread.

Isn't austin that guy from /fit/ you tried to LARP as in that /qa/ thread?

isn't he a yuri nigger as well?

img.fireden.net/a/image/1445/75/1445755464164.png

Every time you spam, Yuta fills Rikka's pussy with a hot load. Thank you for your service.

That proves everyone love lesbian and yuri, it's the number #1 fetish in the world afterall

I pray everyday for Takeda Hiromitsu to make a full Rikka doujin for C96.

Attached: 002.jpg (1280x1799, 467K)

liking lesbian porn =/= being a cucked yurifag

Calm your autism.

Based Trigger.

Attached: 1533816232127.jpg (7099x5015, 3.07M)

I was just being sarcastic through hyperbole, but I'm sure there's at least one.

Attached: 1540082099112.png (1280x720, 726K)

Same with that other Anime Bungou Stray Dogs. Every merchandise full of Fujo and Yuri yet nothing like that in the Anime itself

Today is the day justice won.

Such a cute, non romantic friendly relationship between two girls who have loving boyfriends.

Yeah. There is still hope.

So do I. She deserves doujins.

in his case there is still rope too
*wink*

I swear you were shitposting before I went to bed. Do you have a bot or something? This seems inhuman.

That was my first post on the thread. Autism wasn't the right word, mayb psychotic disorder.

t. buttblasted /u/fag

Cant come soon enough.

*tips tinfoil hat*

JUSTICE always prevails in Trigger Anime

Attached: images.jpg (466x659, 61K)

I want to make Rikka Takarada a mother!

Attached: IMG_20190113_060310538.jpg (1873x1200, 652K)

I hope Rikk helps Akane get a nice boyfriend. That's what good friends do.

Her first baby girl will be called Akane for sure.

cute

Cute couple

>250 posts and maybe more.
Holy shit.

Attached: 2019-03-30_062458.jpg (211x52, 7K)

>talking about their boyfriends
Nice

t. derriere devastated /u/shitter

>Talking about how much they love their respective boyfriends and how they'd never compromise their lifelong friendship with each other
How adorable.

She's practically Utsumi's wingwoman now. And Utsumi will return the favor after Yuta is fully recovered.

You've been here all those 11 hours too.

Lovely outcome for everyone involved. I like it.

Why can't yurihaters just accept that cute girls are made for each other?

Attached: gabutania.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

as my father would say "When there's no hope, you still have rope"

Why do you continue to project your fetish on to two straight teenage girls? That's highly offensive.

Can't beat the cock man.

Attached: 1544312736956.png (1280x720, 560K)

Isn't it obvious?

Attached: 1525600625015.png (2386x1608, 542K)

Satania and Gabu are straight though. Satania for denying that semen angel Raphie's advances and Gabu for selling her body for MMORPG goods.

Insecurity.
The same reason yurifags don't like seeing their girls interact with many boys.

t. anally annihilated /u/ poster

Official produced and released by trigger btw

Oops. see picture related

Attached: 1550206361376.png (1405x2000, 746K)

>And while I have been here for those 11 hours
Gotem
Lmao

I love RikkaxYuta and I hope that they make lots of babies!

Officially produced and release by passione btw

Attached: totally lesbians.jpg (1007x1500, 284K)

Shut up Konata you're the reason I'm a yurifag now.

Did they also say i love you to each other?

Yeah blame Kyoani for their anime original yuribait.

No they'd rather love Issei's cock just like Rikka with Yuta's cock and Akane with her ex boyfriend's and now Utsumi's cock.

Imagine being so socially and emotionally autistic you can't tell the difference between those two images.

Cute yuuta

Let's be honest, no one cares about the manga.

Straightchads win once again.

Oh the fucking irony.

Attached: laughing cunts.gif (500x281, 266K)

Wow, just wow, that's the most pathetic thing i've ever read in my life.

I would've shanked the dyke.

Attached: 16491769073.png (288x415, 135K)

People who care about what's canon do.

KyoAni is based as fuck. Adding new characters just to have Yuri.

Attached: 1537838836228.jpg (1606x1398, 865K)

Which stage of grief are they currently at? Ive seen bargaining like "at least bi though" already

Imagine being a yuricuck lmao

Attached: D2O28vwVYAAMdlY.jpg (800x600, 67K)

So no context in the picture that you posted then

Yeah, if only they did actual yuri sometime instead of shipbait to draw the yurifag audience

Just like the ones you posted sweetie. Both Rikka and Akane are canonically straight. No amount of fanart and art by Trigger's production staff will change that. Unless you really think the art they put out is "canon"? If that is the case then wew lad you've been living in a complete delusion.

Haha imagine raging about straight couples in a non yuri show haha

Rikka and Akane are straight and love their boyfriends very much, and nothing will ever change that.

Try to actually watch the anime user, and what the director and the staff said in interview or event was insightful on how to portrayed Akane and Rikka relationship

Based janitor.

oh shit, we broke him boys, it's just copy and paste replies from now on

The tears in this thread were great. Best of luck in life fellow Gridman anons.

Lovely thread lads.

>I have changed my IP for every postthis thread
lol

Whoa ack. Is it true that you have multiple personalities that sleep at different time so you can be awake 24/7? Like you said, "sleep is for faggots and homosexuals".

He's a /y/fags, he doesn't actually watch gridman, he just hate gridman bcause /u/ threaten his existence

He's gonna post again at the last second to have the last word isn't he?

get out ESL

That's what mentally ill fags tend to do.

Yeah. It's a common habit of all madokafags from their cancer threads. Beyond pathetic.

>muh grammar
take your own advice

big griddick in tight little rikcunt

Attached: 1551837800689.jpg (752x1062, 70K)

Last count.

Attached: 2019-03-30_070934.png (211x58, 6K)

Eh idk, i think only Chagen46, that poor gay nigger deserved to be shot

Attached: 1446339311237.png (1334x2600, 1.51M)

I had a lot of fun discussing the anime SSSS.Gridman in this thread. I hope that in the near future a new thread is created where we can resume our illuminating debate on the topic of the anime SSSS.Gridman. Good night, all.

Attached: 1499347051854.png (832x2412, 359K)

Fuck off. 300+ posts are yours.

What is it about annie may that attracts all kinds of autists and schizos? not to mention the worst ones of them are usually keen on some kind of homosexuality.