Is he really as bad as everyone wants to make him out to be?

All I see is a character that spends too much time on /h/

Attached: goat.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Nah, he's not even that bad and he seems to really offend a part of MHA fandom who desperately wants to be seen as "woke" or cool because they hate him. Like this little dude has spawned videos, long ass thread debates, people masquerading as calm and collected to making them reveal their true colors as nothing more than a short tempered sensitive bitch. Mineta, Bakugou, and Endeavor are the greatest along with Mirio.

He's okay. Problem with him is that 99% of the time his only character trait is being perverted, which means every joke and scene involving him is just "haha look at this perverted loser." It just gets old fast.

That's what I thought. I don't know if you've been on the anime community on Twitter, but I swear for the best part of two years, this character has somehow managed to get like 60% of MHA fans triggered for reasons that are just petty. This is the community that says Enji doesn't deserve character development because of what he did to Todoroki early on in his childhood, and that Bakugo is a "big bully." Don't get me wrong, I love this series, and I will always love it because itvhas everything to satisfy my personal needs in a series, but I swear that there are waaaaaaay too many people that over-analyse it and become angered at the slightest of imperfections.

Fair enough, I don't care what he does just love how he pisses everyone off.

I see what you mean, but there's no apparent rreason to hate on a character just because of one clichéd trait. Yeah, it's a cringy joke at this point, but there's no real reason to get triggered over it amirite?

Agreed.
1. Mineta (Pisses off PC people)
2. Bakugou (Pisses off bullied losers)
3. Endeavor (More PC people)
4. Mirio (Pisses off Izuku fags for simply existing)

gotta admit, just watching mha twitter having a meltdown over they know what he was about was about was just priceless lmaoooooo

If he was good looking or female nobody would give a shit.

I mean I don't see many people shitting on Kaminari, electric-pervert-mary-sue

ohhhhhh god I forgot that kaminari is a similar mould to mineta... hat's hypocricy at its finest there

Have you also noticed that some Shinso fags hate him as well? Like they're so desperate for him to join class A and replace Mineta. He ain't replacing Senor Uva jajaja.

Bakugou is just annoying because he's constantly screaming, and acts like an angry autist, all while expecting it to not ruin his potential hero future.
>He failed the hero provisional license exam for screaming at the injured people
>Doesn't accept that it's his own fault

Okay Kaminari is not as much as Mineta but ehy, I still don't see people getting annoyed when he acts like a perv.

Also reminder that Mineta got more pussu than any hater.

Attached: 43779604_288919018614513_8868896824164690665_n.jpg (480x480, 42K)

I've not been on twitter recently but that is understandable if you look at it through their perspective. still ain't gonna happen though!

Attached: heh.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Funny thing is that he'd not get nearly as much hate if he were some cute boy instead of a funny looking shrimp.

Kaminari is so boring and I find Mineta and his Quirk more entertaining and interesting than "herp dur my Quirk fire me brains" or "I only exist to be shipped with Jiro"
Kaminari is a tard plain and simple

>SHUT UP user! OR I'LL FUCKING BITE YOU TO DEATH!

This, there's also fags saying they'd be fine with him as a girl because "Tee hee a pervert girl is unique!"

ehh. he's better than the other filler characters, like type 2 diabetes and special needs bergmite.

Mhm, watch them try to threaten Hirokoshi if he doesn't get in.

you've got himiko and mei to fill out those roles haven't you (well, somewhat)

Super fans or “communities” universally suck. That’s what I’ve learned. Because our phones spy on us I see all the dumb memes of things I like on my Instagram and it’s fucking cringeworthy

Okay I'll give you that.

Because Kaminari has more going on for him than just being perverted

Mineta's redesign is cute

I guess

Like what being a wanna be ladies man, being a Stain fan boy, Quirk that turns him into a literal tard, or just being ship bait for Jirou? He's basically a male Ochako

Agreed. I'm curent;y tking a year out of twitter because I want to ace my college course before I go to university but yeah there's alot of toxicity on anitwitter as a whole. Thank god I found a small group of people who were interested in other things than just moaning like an autist because >hurr durr your opinion on enji conflicts to mine, therfore youre a domestic abuse apologetic

I actually got a death threat from one of those maniacs because I liked the way horikoshi went around Enji's character development lmao

(Sorry for the appauling grammar, chiclet keyboard are my worst enemy)

It's cringey as fuck. An edgelord just constantly larping about killing everyone, when we all know he's not going to

No worries, some MHA fans desperately want to bring in new readers but fail do to being toxic and rude. Massive turn off

I like him a bit. I can understand why people don't like since he doesn't really have much development outside of his perverted jokes, but a huge portion of the class don't have much development either.

>In before he kills Shigeraki next time they meet and Deku by the end of the series

Yes because he brings literally nothing to the table, he's not funny and he wastes a shitton of screen time/pages. He takes the spot of typical unfunny mascot comic relief. The WORST manga cliche.

I see where you're coming from, but his change in attitudes towards Deku and other characers has somewhat mellowed since Junior High. I mean prime examples is when we see his mature come out after Kacchan v Deku 2.0 and when he went to re-apply for his provisional hero license

>All I see is a character that spends too much time on /h/
This is exactly why he sucks. Should've spent his time on /d/ instead, but he'd rather be a fucking normie.

This is the best reason to get triggered over anything in a media specifically meant to entertain

>Worst cliche
Nah even close that goes to loli Tsundere

>Bakugou
Delusional. He’s the most liked character in the story. Even dumblr likes him

he's the typical weak character and perverted that all he does is be fun. i hate that

Only autists, numales and SJWs hate him. He's the most entertaining side character.

If I were him, Id spend my time on /u/ and wank on some female-to-female action. But irl I just spend like 60% of my time of /y/ LMFAOOOOO

>LMFAOOOOO
Go back to wherever you came from

I wouldn't go that far as too saying
>HAHAHAHAHAHA MINETA YOU'RE SO FUNNY YOU'RE THE BEST SIDE CHARACTER IN MANGA HISTORY
but, saiyng that he's got more substance than some of the other character on show in the series.

Not a chance mate.

There's still a small group who hates him and they try hard to be vocal.

>Is he really as bad as everyone wants to make him out to be?
Who is everyone? I don't see an issue with him.

Fromwhat I've seen, there's been quite a lot of vocal people on youtube and twitter that hates his guts for no apparent reason

No. It's just overexcitement over a lecherous comic relief. In a fiction. Aimed at teenage boys. Set in Japan. Serialized on Jump. The magazine that let Ryo Saeba exist for 30+ tankonbons.

This generation is one where netizens gleefully produce and consume manufactured outrage. Or did you just need someone on Yea Forums to remind you that?

>youtube
>twitter
These people are bad company, Anonymous. I don't think you should be spending time with them.

Mineta just isn’t funny or likeable or interesting, Kaminari does the perv thing better anyways and looks cooler.

>just because of one clichéd trait
It's not a single trait. It's the entire sum of his character. There is nothing to the character outside of his perversion.

See what I mean?

Faggots and fojoshis with no self awareness

This, Hori decided to bail on developing him at all.

You say that as if Hori singled him out specifically.

He made sure to bail on the developement of every single character,except for maaaaybe bakugo, and deku replacing actual growth with moar powas

I'm mentioning him specifically because Hori clearly intended to give him development earlier on

no
only fake anime fans hate him

Of course

Nuke this board already, please.

Attached: 1550148507721.jpg (509x472, 47K)

he's the best boy

A reminder that Mineta actually beat Midnight all by himself and even was able to successfully carry his partner to the goal in less than around half an hour.

Attached: 88fe14f9583cfc90376317a93df50ee4297eea30_hq.jpg (755x433, 95K)

This if he looked like Todoroki, or was a girl everyone would love this guy. I mean you never see anyone call out Midnight for being a blatant pedophile, had she been a man every tumblrista would be calling out the character

Everyone hated him during the early chapters of BnH but no one cares anymore some have come around to like him and his cheeky comedy that he adds to the manga.

Attached: 1538825395081.png (672x492, 356K)

He and Bakugou are the only counter balance to a class full of goody two shoes. Without them it would just be generic model students, with little to no actual vices.

I kind of want to see Mineta grow up to become a chad hero. His quirk is perfect for restraining without hurting people, he could easily be a very effective hero.

The only thing I dont like about Mineta is that weird diaper thing for pants he wears as part of his hero costume.

Nah, normalshits are just repulsed by manlets/uggos expressing sexual desire.

It's par for the course.

His quirk is dumb, and his entire character revolves around being a pervert.

Attached: 1551479930648.png (574x321, 88K)

>His quirk is dumb, and his entire character revolves around being a pervert.

Inorite? It's fuckin' impossible to make a great character out of that. Just give up.

Attached: tumblr_of35mtclg91uddo14o1_400.gif (400x259, 1.35M)

Attached: mineta intelligence.jpg (1115x554, 211K)

This. If Hori gives him more to do outside of the pervert jokes the I'd like him more.

He has potential to be a good strategist, since he placed 11/20 on the mid-terms, was able to defeat Midnight by himself in the Final Exam and during the Joint Training Arc he pulled off an effective strategy utalising his teammate's quirk and his own effectively.

I also think his quirk is pretty interesting. It seems limited at first, but he's been able to apply it in many unique ways throughout the series.

Basically just give him more to do outisde of the pervert jokes so retards can stop getting triggered by him.

>Thrown out of the way (thereby, saved) by Sero
>Only got through her gas by using Sero's tape to cover his mouth/nose
Kek

He's short and has a diaper are his biggest problems imo. As far as actually legit feeling hate towards him as a character only the normalfagdom feels that.

I've not thought about this actually. Ehat you propose user is quite genius. That would cuck the mainstream anime watchers so hard lmao

he is one of the better characters in mha

Not really

People hate Mirio?

literally second best character behind twice

Medium.

He stick is kinda old but he honestly doesn’t get as much screen time as people seem to think so it’s not like he detracts from anything. And he’s not nearly the problem tumblrtards think.

He’s somewhere in the middle where he’s not “super based” but he’s not worth the hate brigade

Yea Forums absolutely hates Mirio. He's part of the reason the Overhaul arc catches so much shit.

>4/5 cooperativeness

bullshit

Maaaaan Mirio Togata? more like Mirio ToGOATa! That man lost his quirk and STIL scuffled with overhaul! like fuck he's one of my favourite character in all of anime and manga

UFJ arc, First term Assesments, Provisional Hero License etc.

It's 2019 and males with overactive libidos are as bad as an actual rapist.

It's like he filled this shit out himself.

>Those Yea Forums statspread threads where nerds can acknowledge that they're physically shit but think that means their intelligence is above average/genius level when in reality it's just the best of their bad attributes

his my fav