Cardfight!! Vanguard

This week is a race to the climax! The last line of defense, Ren, takes on the big boss Destiny Conductor and his advance force, the Star Corpse Men. Just what is the real truth behind Destiny Conductor?

Attached: av02.jpg (560x314, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVqAGEaCGJs&list=PLZaz0lCoygowRXOL4Qf4ckkHX2MZYf56X&index=46
exhentai.org/g/1390212/fc2f810756/
twitter.com/kawasak54965532/status/1092841139617464321
youtube.com/watch?v=poler-piSFw&t
bushiroad-ecshop.com/pages/kidanit
youtube.com/watch?v=dmpskUKnoRw
youtube.com/watch?v=3kDxNa9cErA
youtu.be/AMLPUFrLhvE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqALvXE3of8
youtube.com/watch?v=it57-QcMF2c
twitter.com/DenpaKuruda/status/1094413780816023553
youtube.com/watch?v=PiU47FGSy48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's get this thread started with style. NEW EPISODE IS UP!
youtube.com/watch?v=WVqAGEaCGJs&list=PLZaz0lCoygowRXOL4Qf4ckkHX2MZYf56X&index=46

Attached: D2x6M3GUgAAAU_c.jpg large.jpg (1095x778, 74K)

1st for best girl!

Attached: 08c2760601d668bd6b67a8538b2120cb8ec019d666d0ac2557e572c09d2248d2.jpg (300x400, 22K)

Are you preppared to die once more?
To see it go away slowly but ever presently
To see it all become dust?
DELETE END

Attached: 1541648370514.png (500x633, 937K)

>Cray War OVA never

Attached: 2019-03-30 07_57_13-[Sub][Image 47] Cardfight!! Vanguard Official Animation - The Truth of Destiny C (1369x804, 1020K)

What about a film?

A film would be better but even less likely

Get on Cardfight Area right now.
Join the great Russian hell dungeon dive
Unlock golden sleeves if you can complete the nightmare

Attached: 2019-03-30 08_29_11-79.png (1202x932, 491K)

Based

Why are these zombies so cute together?

Attached: Newest Official Couple.png (1354x945, 1007K)

the fuck?
did [gg] do the subs for this episode

he basically says "cut it out with this nonsense" or "come to your senses" What the fuck is this OOC shit

t. 16 year anime sub expert

Attached: CRUSIN FOR A BRUSIN.jpg (1279x718, 182K)

>link joker is going to have 4 starters
>meanwhile a good chunk of clans only have one.
god damn I hate Link joker.

But V starters are all the same.

I want new pretty arts mang, I don't want to use a furry starter in Shirayuki.dek and I don't want to use a damn lizard with lightsabers in kagero.

I love these goth kids

Attached: 4986576.png (1920x2160, 3.33M)

I honestly believe they just take the dub script and tout it as subs. I see the same thing happening in Buddyfight too.

Based Itou delivering on this

Theyre fun

>wanting more starters knowing that it means your support gets split into archetypes

>we will never get the bgm that plays when Kai uses trinity crimson flame
>we will never get the bgm that plays when Serra rides dark zodiac
>we will never get the bgm that plays when Aichi rides plays joker
>We will never get the bgm that plays when Takuto first uses world end
>we will never get the bgm that plays at the beginning of all of the early fights in link joker
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

Attached: 1445185160398.jpg (600x630, 22K)

So who is gonna save the day now? Kai? Also why is Takuto a Diffrider now?

>Kai
>Ever winning when it matters

Aichi.
he gets deleted which brings him back, but can still play vanguard despite losing his connection because "even if i can't feel them, muh bonds are still there" then proceeds to beat ibuki and takuto

Kai's that guy in a story that jobs to hype up the villain of the arc.

>implying

exhentai.org/g/1390212/fc2f810756/

TL?

>someone actually got the straight Vanguard doujin to end all straight Vanguard doujin so far
It's a March miracle

Just another couple of weeks till the reveal stream. Are you ready for CROSS?

Attached: D2Tg75DUkAAz5Jt.jpg (849x1200, 313K)

This was pretty damn neat and very flavorful.

Attached: D26xzwYUcAEkf0O.jpg (1199x568, 70K)

It was even better because she just healed him earlier in the game.

>Kai
>Beating a major villian
>ever
The one time it happened was Legion mate and that was after an entire season of getting thrashed.

>we're getting a Messiah, Nova and Kagero set after Light and Logic
In terms of Kagero stuff, what the hell is there to print according to the manga? Kai doesn't do anything until the next season.

There's nothing in the manga to really print for anyone after Light and Logic.
This is completely new ground

Sweet.
maybe we can finally get some good kagero cards after waiting since the start of the V-series.

They've said they want to focus on improving the year 1 decks during year 2 so I doubt it will be anything too unique. Maybe some tear dragons to support Waterfall.

Manga doesn't matter anymore. It's all original content. As far as what to print there's still some iconic cards that they can remake for Kai such as JI ENDO. There's also a good chance they'll make brand new units. And now the more I think of it maybe THE X will be remade because of "cross."

Attached: endandX.png (1200x600, 1.52M)

>implying Waterfall isn't good

It's still one of the best VRs almost a year later.

What do we have left for Overlord to be "The"?

The Victory?
The Shining?

There's still plenty of superlatives they can attach to "The" like "Ultimate" or "Grand" or "Proud" or "Supreme." The list goes on and on.

>buy 1 pack
>pull this

EX-tier luck

Attached: D26KBz-U4AEpldF.jpg (900x1200, 205K)

I want to see The Emperor so we can finally lay the "who is the dragon emperor" lore question to rest with "who cares Dragonic Overlord beat them and took the crown"

cut your nails.

Victory is actually confirmed to be a real card awarded to the winner of the VMC but sadly it won't be playable in official fights. It will probably have some ultra broken skill or something.

That's not me, just some nip who made a post on twitter about pulling her in one pack.

Seething lucklet

>Blaster Javelin is now the Shadow Paladin mook force
Talk about a demotion

Attached: 54458109_107503770431885_3383928776021770240_n.jpg (935x525, 62K)

So with 5 episodes left and about 15 chapters to go it seems they can easily fit 3 chapters to an episode. I can see this going two ways. Either they make Aichi v Ibuki a 2 parter and Aichi v Takuto a 3 parter. Or they make both fights a 2 parter and the last episode of the season is Unit Encyclopedia part 2 feat. Greion and Brandt

More like upgrade
>no more armorlets in the SP army

I don't think they'll ever print the dragon emperor unless we get a totally new series and a MC/villain uses it. You'll just have to settle for Lady Imperial which will probably be OTT's next VR.

The last episode should be the Vanguard Koshien to avoid a tournament arc

>which will probably be OTT's next VR.
>not Tsukuyomi

Attached: Goddess_of_the_Full_Moon,_Tsukuyomi_(Full_Art).png (750x1124, 893K)

Not happening. OTT already has too many different Archetypes.

>what is RP

Both of them have too many archetypes to add more.

>Blasters
>Alfred good stuff
That sure was a lot.

There's also Palamedes/SSD

So three builds to three builds.
They just need to expand on Magus and Witches next year

Blaster Javelin was once a person with his own story.
Now he's a clone. That's a demotion

Attached: 1537033980874.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

I can't believe this is the real Toshiki Kai
34 of 416
Vanguard Episode 2 "Ride to Victory!"
The tone they had going for this episode was interesting
Kai acting like a villain was cheesy but I get what he was going for.
Part of me wanted more out of the ending to Aichi vs Kai because the double Overlord drive check was a bit on the nose.
Liked the post battle school scene where you see Aichi's world opening up just a bit, really nice message there
The 2018 version had the superior Kai meeting Aichi flashback. This one as just weird with the super happy go lucky cool dude Kai.
No major complaints, all in all a good episode and start to this 8 year old franchise

Attached: The Real Kai.png (960x512, 549K)

>I can't believe this is the real Toshiki Kai
But why

those after credits dialogues are getting out of hand.

Attached: vgac.jpg (1274x672, 70K)

I liked that callback to the Foo Fighters theme

And they still have 30000 electric shock gloves sitting in some Suzugamori owned warehouse. Just makes you wonder if Ren would’ve expanded his store conquest to the whole nation.

Sounds like one of many plots to turn Vanguard into Yugioh
A truly insidious plot

He would just make full suits

Yeah... Sorry.

Attached: vanitysorry.png (1334x750, 1.4M)

Above and beyond great

Destroyer was a really relaxed person when he wasn't worried about betrayal or GODS

What would be the benefit of a VF suit?

More fefes for pain in crayland

Unless you want the feeling of a 6 damage shock to the dick, the gloves are a good full body electrocution

Attached: 1540174340999.jpg (326x361, 43K)

That full body VF suits are only for the kinkiest of vanguard players

So like yugi and Kaiba

>rich dragonfucker
>gay twink with a thing for bondage gear
yeah they're perfect for the suitt

>ready for round two bitch

Attached: The Rematch.png (910x648, 648K)

I'm going to guess that if Heal deals damages, Critical removes 1 crit from one unit, Draw has you discard one card and Front remove 10k Power from the front line

Female buster?

Abyss Healer

Original Brandt was:
Heals deal damage
Criticals remove 1 crit
Draws retire
Stands rest
So fronts removing 10k makes sense

>draw doesnt discard

They're fundamentally similar in Vanguard.
Only difference is that one of them is defensive(retiring) and the other is offensive(discarding).
Both cause an immediate drop in card advantage

Discarding is just better. Retiring isn't really defensive It's not like they're going to choose to retire a unit that hasn't already attacked.

For some stupid reason I thought Brandt would let its user choose the target. Silly me

not the ending i expected but still a good one.

Attached: ranma.png (922x489, 225K)

Wouldn't be surprised if they had to come up with the final episode while packing up boxes.
The buyout definitely hit production towards the end

buyout?

Xebec, one of the two studios behind Buddyfight was bought out by Sunrise

ah, I missed that piece of info

It's the big reason why the game is adding crossover sets for the first time in 5 years.
They're finding ways to advertise without a long running anime

I wish there were Vanguard crossover sets beside the Etranger promo cards and Touken Ranbu

Attached: Fukken_Nuthin.jpg (500x405, 65K)

It was purely a setup episode for the real finale

>No Angel Feather support in sight

Attached: grumpberg.jpg (426x398, 18K)

so that explains the detective conan in buddyfight cards
>yuga admits ranma was being left out and never realized until now
>ranma keeps his buddy after his sentence (though is weird it doesn't have a more compressed form)
I would've liked if in the middle of the duel they discussed why ranma became evil and for ranma to state that even if you don't have a buddy you can still be good at playing it and this is why he accepted anyone as a buddy because he felt left out and then yuga apologizing for never realizing this but never intended to do that and with tears in his eyes he gives the punisher shouting ranma to come back

The giant flaming skull being Vanity's SD form is one of the best things about him

it stands out a lot compared to what SD buddies should look like. also how would he get in more tight places? does his parents will be terrified whren they find out who his buddy is?

user you have to realize that Ranma's father is probably Gao

then whose dad is yuga's?

And that's a good thing.

And thats a good thing

>last top tier fighter goes down
>the BIG 3 is either out of commission or slaves to the enemy
>nothing

If it weren't for manga spoilers being readily available people would be losing their minds. You don't see this kind of stuff often in shows like this.

Also Gao. Gao's a smart man that loves cool fights so he impregnated two different chicks secretly, went to America and had Tasuku look after them.
Who would be better sparring partners than two unknowing half brothers who eventually become friends then sworn rivals

that's thinking way too ahead for someone like gao, when is is going to be revealed he impregnated different women to create a world wide tournament of his children fighting against each other, kinda like saint seiya.

I'd laugh if all of them turned out to be every female fighter in the original series
Next level NTR

This looks like an ending cokked up in like a month

Nah, the Series Compositioner said on Twitter he knew about the anime ending pretty early on.
twitter.com/kawasak54965532/status/1092841139617464321

He also explained how Vanity got out so quickly.
Imprisoned monsters are (now) forced into a virtual correction facility where time feels altered.
Vanity went through two years of prison in only half a month

Attached: Author Notes.png (525x475, 284K)

i would love to see all of them realizing they are half brothers and were only conceived to see who is strong enough to defeat Gao
this is dragon ball levels of time buggery
now that this vanity arc is over, will Yuga get a new buddy or will stick with garga?

I honestly feel like it’s Bushi that pulled the plug rather than Xebec dying. They have OLM so they could always switch production there. Also the studio and staff isn’t going anywhere. It’s just being renamed to Sunrise Beyond and only the producers and executives are changing. Surely Bushi could’ve negotiated a new contract with them for more buddyfight or something. Or maybe Vanguard’s success caused them to choose that over BF since it got back on TV TOKYO and all that. There’s multiple angles to this situation.

The time frame for Vanity was really bothering me, glad someone explained it.

Yeah, that's the vibe I'm getting too.

I have considered that before.
But OLM is also working on ten shows at a time all the time with Buddyfight probably relying a lot on Xebec(a lot of old cards actually credited the studio for the art).
Yuga's sticking with Garga in the manga continuation where he meets Gao and Batzz

i dropped the OG buddyfight halfway triple D, but was it ever explained if every season has been a reset or a sequel? because is confusing to see gao get a new buddy without any mentioned of the previous one

Every season is a sequel.
They start working in more references to Drum and latter Bal as X goes on with Gao running a "triple buddy" deck in X2 when all three of them meet

i see, thanks. i really need to get back to finish watching buddyfight but some episodes are too boring to sit through.

Someone should make a "So you want to watch Buddyfight/Vanguard" chart like all the YGO series have with a list of essential episodes and ones you can skip.

that would be helpful but i dont think there is a fandom that big for people to care unless you just jerk off to the dragons

So since we have 1 stream left before the usual "special" I guess we're going to see all the big things this week? Man this is going to be insane. I hope they also do PC stuff too for the respective clans. I want to see Kagero get some Blademaster stuff and Novas with more VICTOR.

The last COTD had standard cards at the top and the stride at the bottom so the next week or so is going to be a storm of high impact card reveals.
There's 370 episodes of pre-reboot Vanguard and about 220 episodes of Buddyfight.
I would love a community effort to come up with watch charts but that a lot of ground to cover

This week's stream will probably be The Great. Brandt will be on the 8th and Azure Dragon will be a CotD.

This week's going to be amazing. And pretty much every week from now on will have some great things to look forward to. Good things are coming up.

>tfw no Halo starter
>have to keep using Glyme

Fuck.

Thank god fishing season is finally over.

Should hopefully be 11 months of smooth sailing

I feel you bro:(

They're coming in October/November alongside Neo Nectar and the EB04 clans

Vanguard game footage when?
Why can't FuRyu do a Tag Force styled game with 3D models for characters/cards?

Probably in the summer

FuRyu is probably only making the new game because they owe Bushiroad a favor. No way they're going to put any extra effort into it when they could be making more Fate shit which will make them 100x the money.

That’s Delightworks. FuRyu doesn’t work on any Fate games as far as I know.

Getting it in before th tread dies

Attached: 1541557189824.jpg (600x800, 106K)

New RR for Novas

Attached: 03963C03-C696-4F35-8C6E-11CB192BF0D1.jpg (720x960, 172K)

A V-rendition of JI ENDO might end up either being too good or too disappointing because of Premium so they might overbalance it, then again

>Playing The X

Hopefully between EB06 and 7 they get a way to get extra accel markers like GN.

Cool art, but the effect is only slightly better than Perfect Raizer. At least it isn't a fucking VR.

Even if it is mediocre the fact that a RR is comparable to a VR makes me hopeful the NG will be good this time around.

>Nova Grapplers
>Good
I'll believe it when I see it.

Never forget about Viktor m8

What if Cardfight and YGO crossover.

Based Chrono poster

Top 4 Spring Fest Standard TL Singapore
1. SP/OTT/MUra
2. NN OTT Mura
3. GN Mura Shadow
4. Spike GC Kagero
Gear Chronicle never dies

Perfect Raizer is a really low bar for VRs

Any Battle Spirits fans here?

youtube.com/watch?v=poler-piSFw&t

I'd make it's own thread, but i'd probably get no replies again.

It’s a good counter to Murakumo

Not me personally but I think thereva few anons here who are into BS

Based mura

Do you guys think this remake is less shounen-ai. Also I watched up to the Asia tournament, Aichi seems to be quite strong,he hardly struggles.

>Do you guys think this remake is less shounen-ai.
Yes

Outside of a questionable scene or two, significantly less shounen-ai

though a righteous man falls seven times, he rises again...

Attached: 7a25cb888c19dbbbbbf07d8984c191a12ee6757e_hq.jpg (500x667, 60K)

When will we get another villain as good as Ryuzu

*hops in arc-V*

Attached: 1533388244501.png (273x399, 240K)

Pale Moon > those stupid hippos

So how hard will bermuda be bought out?

The high rarity stuff will vanish in less than a week
Everything else(base VRs and LIRs) will be relatively cheap and readily available

*Shuffles your deck and ruins your Perfect Future* Nothing personnel kid

Attached: Interdimensional_Dragon,_Heteroround_Dragon_(Anime-SG-NC).png (1360x764, 1.56M)

Are standard Deletors worth building at their current price point? Fucking VR is 25 and the PG got bought out and are like at 9 a piece

Probably not
Wait till the next wave

Not at all. The deck doesn't do much in a format that rides G3s often.
Also, it might not get better next set since it doesn't look like they're getting any support

Deletors could always come back. You never know.

So when will Aichi have his "holy shit I like Misaki" moment midfight

Attached: Fucking Paris.jpg (1080x1080, 93K)

Maybe a few cards in THE but right now odds are slim with Starhulk being immediately followed by Messiah

LJ's main support going forward will be for Messiah. Deletors and Starhulk may get the occasional card but no one in the anime is going to ever be playing them again.

The character designs look interesting outside of the cg.
How does battle spirit play?

Uh so what will we get here aside from DAI and glory?

Attached: c30cc466.jpg (1621x1079, 335K)

Cocytus for GB

How will Daikaiser fix DP

by having: [AUTO](VC): when rode upon, if your Vanguard's power is at least 20000, your Vanguard gets: [Power]+20000\[Critical]+1 and "[AUTO](VC):When this unit's drive check reveals a grade 3 or greater, choose one of your opponent's guardians, retire it, and that unit's effects with "cannot be hit" is nullified."

Yeah that definitely fixes DP.
Nice touch making it compatible with Great Daiyusha too

>getting 45k on a 23K base

yeah, it was kinda the point as well as making it future-proof by specifying it works with Grade-4

What would be the problem?

I don't see any/many other G4s getting printed in year two.
Most of them were for manga/BT

I dont know why everyone thinks DP is so bad. Like at the moment all it needs is a way to search for a G3 so it can fish for Great Daiyushas every turn and it'd be pretty fucking scary just off that alone given its current tools. If you really had to make it better then a G2 that can give everything the +1 card to guard after VG Reaches a certain power would be devestating.

yeah, but no reason to not make it future-proof

It's in that tier of decks that aren't trash but are so close to being great it's disappointing

I mean Weiss is about as close as you'll get. It mimics Vanguard in playstyle to an extent.

might be(never played it) but just think about a Digimon crossover set in Vanguard!!

Can anons tell me whatever happened to Bind Time Dragon? It was foreshadowed like a God Card and it's design is like Ra's. Kanzaki flashbacked to it many times.

Then Ryuzu beats Chrono with it, and then he just never uses it again? Seems lame, like they nerfed him with this whole Demiurge.

Attached: Interdimensional_Dragon,_Bind_Time_Dragon_(Anime-SG-NC).png (1360x765, 1.27M)

They died like all geartrash

Merely a stepping stone and the start of Ryuzu's plans which culminated in Demiurge and the stride gate

>that g3 check shit again
I know thats daikaisers gimmick but goddamn if it isnt some gay ass shit which they accelerated.

But anom they will get cards that count as G3

The Bushiroad shop is now selling merch of our other lord and savior Kidani
bushiroad-ecshop.com/pages/kidanit

Attached: 00000002037.jpg (964x434, 271K)

Good

Where can I get this toy

What's the Star Vader theme song?

Attached: TD11-016EN.jpg (545x800, 166K)

Knock off darth vader

youtube.com/watch?v=dmpskUKnoRw

>It's yet another Bushiroad April Fools Day episode

Whether it is actually real or not I wouldn't mind those Kitani Gift Markers

Post kino ride sequences

youtube.com/watch?v=3kDxNa9cErA

You almost ruined my eyes with that potato quality but here's a new classic:
youtu.be/AMLPUFrLhvE

The music and Koyasu being Koyasu made that scene

youtube.com/watch?v=ZqALvXE3of8

Perfect

That whole fight was cardgame kino.

Attached: 17vurw.gif (260x146, 1.51M)

GZ was the only G season without a kino "final boss" fight:
>Chrono vs Kanzaki
>Chrono vs Kamui
>Chrono vs Ryuzu
>Chrono vs Shiranui
Only to be concluded with:
>>>Try 3 vs Gyze turned clusterfuck by shoehorning in Everyone Else vs Mooks

There was a lot more wrong with that fight than just the shoehorning in of all the characters

I'm actually quite excited for the final boss fight against Brandt. Especially if the director does those episodes it will be super kino.

I agree, but the shoehorning is the most visible offender.
They really should've just made it a real 3v1 fight like Kai and Aichi vs Chaos Breaker or some stupid relay like Try 3 vs RenL4.
Try 3 vs Kanzaki was one of the worst fights to recreate for a finale

These anime live or dies by its ost

Outside of good direction, music is essential in selling the "intensity" of card game anime

Really everything is essential when you think about it. It's a card game anime. If you want people to be invested in it and take it seriously you need good music, direction, writing, voice acting and animation.

Victor vs Ezel in Singapore Qualifier

youtube.com/watch?v=it57-QcMF2c

>Ezel
absolutely disgusting

>premium
absolutely disgusting.

>victor
absolutely disgusting

>singapore
absolutely disgusting

>victor player wins
not absolutely disgusting

I just realized the HS arc will end exactly one year since V started. They timed that well.

It's Miwa's birthday in Japan
Say something nice about him

Attached: 73982490_p0.png (600x753, 359K)

>"arc end in the same day it begun" cliche
>*ding*

>referencing that chode ever

The Nova support better be good

I keep forgetting he actually uses novas now, I'm still used to him being Kagero.

COTD is here and it's our mediocre Brandt:
ACT V: [CB1 & SB1], Until your opponents end phase, the following opponents triggers effect other than Power becomes Cirt: During this battle, your VG gets crit -1; Heal: Deal 1 damage to your VG

Attached: vgd_today0401_345807r78.png (350x510, 400K)

Trips confirm mediocrity, although it is better and worse than the original as it is less costly and not as situational (since it works even if you have less damage than your opponent) but now it only works against Critical and Heal Triggers

>mediocre
I'd say it's worse than the current LJ grade 3s, so it's just bad instead.

And apparently it's bad enough to cause me to reply to the wrong post.

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-001310_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 632K)

Regardless of how bad it is you will probably have to run it for big Brandt.

Maybe they thought affecting draws and fronts would be too powerful

WHERE ARE THE PRECOLLE LEAKS

Fronts specifically would require rewording the entire card since all it does is add power.

Good point it'd be a mess

I fucking love Tokoha

Attached: 40a650ec434baa78da6661fbe253989d.png (1050x1080, 1.13M)

Probably next week. They have to get all the big stuff out of the way this week and there’s quite a bit of it. Maybe they’ll show one thing this week for PC during the stream or something.

Premium is shit

This

No.

They should animate the Alfred manga

>april fool's shit
>board is fast as fuck right now

Today is going to suck

We're not gonna make it for another 2 hours, let alone the night.

LIKE CHAOS BREAKER

Attached: cb.jpg (973x1024, 167K)

I like Gastille more.

Attached: 1161013.jpg (309x450, 55K)

This looks like it came straight out of a visual novel

>Expects something out of him only to job the moment he appeared because you can't have Ibuki legit get killed and an excuse for Chrono to lose his G-Zone temporarily

Gastille should considering himself lucky that he escaped from being a meme card

I feel they already gave us a confession in the last one.

Attached: confession.png (1196x673, 739K)

I hope you never come back

How many cups of tea does he have every day? I wonder if tea is something they have on Destiny Conductor's home planet.

Attached: teaobsession.png (1194x673, 742K)

Oh please Rekka.

Attached: totallydoingmyjob.png (1195x673, 690K)

While Suiko seems content with her role as Called Walker and so does Kourin, Rekka seems the odd one out. Understandable as she's much younger.

Attached: yeah...whatever.png (1194x670, 634K)

Aichi's such a creeper. Becoming a zombie has brought out the worst in him.

Attached: whatchulookinat.png (1195x672, 768K)

W-what? You mean we aren't going to throw down our children's trading cards and get right to it?

Attached: civilizedhumans.png (1196x672, 971K)

Uhh so was that Cantonese or something? This seems like a really odd time to start speaking in a different language. What is the point of this?

Attached: multilingualconductor.png (1193x674, 1.02M)

Do you even Astrology?

Attached: totallynotahalfmoon.png (1197x673, 186K)

>army of Javelins

And what's that going to accomplish? And why the fuck is PBD or TDD not commanding them?

Attached: 1001javelins.png (1192x673, 1.24M)

I wonder if they’ll make Ringer G4 or G3. I feel G3 with a Brandt in soul skill would be better.

It would probably be Mandarin considering his upbringing, but I don't speak Chinamanese so I can't confirm.

Attached: hol horse.png (357x341, 6K)

Don't waste my time with that fairy tail nonsense. Talk to this nerd behind me.

Attached: nerdshit.png (1193x673, 755K)

>starts staring at you intently

What do you do?

Attached: watdo.png (1196x673, 419K)

Well Ren has been suspicious of him from the start. He threw that little fit way back when Takuto talked about them like guinea pigs.

Attached: it'scalledinstinct.png (1193x671, 715K)

This just creeps me out. The way they are so calm about it gives it this eerie feeling.

Attached: creepers.png (1194x671, 813K)

PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE

Attached: cruisin'.png (1194x674, 820K)

Just beat him in a children's trading card game duh

Attached: dumbblonde.png (1194x672, 812K)

>all that money poured into vanguard research and development for Fukuhara club
>gets cucked by Ayy lmaos

Attached: flawedresearch.png (1194x676, 1.2M)

>user's posting like every 2-3 minutes
>still on death's door at page 9

How do you take into account the complete beginners playing this game? Like what if some little kid really loves Royal Paladin and plays it but keeps losing to all his friends. Does that mean the Royal Paladins all have bad things happen to them or something? It's an interesting concept but they need to go into this more.

Attached: destinythrucardgames.png (1195x672, 868K)

Perhaps I spoke too early. So it's only a slight influence... So basically the chosen ones with PSYqualia are the only ones who can actually do anything major to these clans' futures? And now Shiranui's motivation makes a lot more sense. Now I kind of want a Shiranui villain for the next arc.

Attached: noPSYqualianoproblem.png (1196x670, 855K)

Oh so even normal Takuto was still being diffrided. So the unit just passes from one family member to the next when they pass away. And I guess the concert master is Ezel.

Attached: twosoulsonebody.png (1194x670, 625K)

AHHHHHHH I'M BEING ATTACKED BY A TICKLE MONSTER

Attached: deathbytickling.png (1195x671, 1.88M)

>ywn be healed by a qt dark angel

Attached: abyssheal.png (1194x672, 1.09M)

It's pretty good I think. The ability to never have to worry about guarding your opponent's VG until 4/5 damage is pretty good, and it fucks with heals cause remember the damage triggers regardless of the relative life. So defensively it's pretty good. Wish it gained power for pressure though.

Arc Saver skill to be G3, or The Legend skill to turn into G4.

It's always a pleasant sight to see Ren get emotionally charged for his friends.

Attached: renisagoodboy.png (1193x671, 378K)

>Fight him
>Not just knocking him unconscious and burning his card

>Fighting Gyze
>Not just doing a gas attack at the Bushiroad office to stop them from printing the cards

Ren shedding his intentional level of aloofness is one of the few consistent "shit got real" things this series has.

Oh hey Ren actually put the force marker on a RG this time. But then again he already knows Takuto has the PG in hand from last turn.

Attached: powerscaling.png (1193x674, 1.14M)

AKA I have bullshit cards that will turn your good luck against you

Attached: fuckluck.png (1195x675, 696K)

He hath arrived. And he looks really cool.

Attached: brandtinthehouse.png (1196x674, 894K)

Moooooooom, Brandt's doing weird things again

Attached: it'smagic.png (1193x668, 1.08M)

Woah, I was not expecting this. That's a really cool way to visually show the heal trigger dealing a damage. The same cute dark angel who once saved him is now dragging him to hell. How regrettable.

Attached: sayonarasucker.png (1193x672, 1.02M)

How astute Kourin. But yeah what a fitting skill for the final boss.

Attached: fuckpsyqualia.png (1192x671, 772K)

ITOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: justfuckalready.png (1197x671, 737K)

As always, animators are having the most fun with her

Attached: cardfight-vanguard-asia-circuit-hen-ep-27-4.jpg (1366x768, 102K)

And now Cray inches ever closer to war

Attached: warisnear.png (1196x673, 1M)

We lost a good man out there tonight.

Attached: RIPRen.png (1197x673, 594K)

And as always Ibuki makes a dramatic entrance at the worst possible moment. I get this is just a kid's show so obviously it's not going to subvert the tropes too much and go for a super grimdark ending but can we for just one second acknowledge how the bad guys have basically won here? You have Aichi and Ren slaves to Destiny Conductor, and Kai basically useless. And then on top of that you have Ibuki as another line of defense Destiny Conductor has. It's pretty refreshing to see a scenario like this.

Attached: paintmelikeoneofyourfrenchgirls.png (1193x672, 644K)

Oh dear, becoming a zombie has made Ren even more of a goofball. And Aichi displays a rare show of anger towards Ibuki which will lead towards a fight between them. Interesting. See you all next episode. There's not too many left now in this arc.

Attached: youwon'tlikemewheni'mangry.png (1193x671, 632K)

Today is april's first user

They just have to start dating next season.

No

Honestly itou is a master of the craft

Attached: 1537946432178.jpg (720x672, 71K)

What’s the big deal if nothing happens to Earth? The dichotomy between Earth and Cray seems too one sided in favor of Earth.

Good
Fuck link joker

Imgine believing this defeatism mindset

I DONT KNOW

>not happy

Is this our new reaction image?

I can't wait for him to react to Messiah

>implyin we have reaction images

We do now

Attached: Rekka.png (517x418, 210K)

Would you drink her period blood?

Attached: anjou smile 4.jpg (640x360, 48K)

>needs both arms and her chest as support to grab him
CUTE
Go be gross somewhere else

Attached: Wrap Around.png (960x540, 346K)

>Natural feminine juice
>Gross

Go be a faggot elsewhere

Attached: 12C7063E-8BDE-4801-B790-F855EF9A0289.jpg (144x131, 13K)

Most would agree with me when I say that period blood is way too far

Attached: Hyr4lZj.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

I want it when they aren't zombies

Asking too much

Coward

Attached: 344612.jpg (225x350, 35K)

>THAD
Morikawa
>Chad
Ren
>Normie
Aichi
>Virgin
Kai

>we survived the night

Impressive

Is it really asking for too much when both of them have already shown interest in the other both in and out of zombie mode

Am I a coward or are you just insane

Attached: Dl37SWgUYAAfq5d.jpg (900x1200, 205K)

Both.

No

Attached: 869B4392-3B0F-419E-8193-140F33E08A3E.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

Did that game get updates?

Oh fuck, that's the switch game, right? You can romance people?

Game looks great but I'm waiting until the Quatre Knights DLC to romance Rati

>lewd Tokoha signboard

Nice

Fucking when?

I'd like the "being romanced by someone instead" option

Attached: Normie kidnaps a shota.jpg (400x400, 94K)

The artist makes almost everything with signboards
twitter.com/DenpaKuruda/status/1094413780816023553

Attached: DrASUKsVAAE89yC.jpg large.jpg (1536x2048, 401K)

Original Season 2. The face and sword is a bit random but the face turn is the best I've seen in vanguard

Attached: Cardfight Vanguard Asaka vs Kourin - YouTube.webm (720x405, 636K)

That's LJ though.

wish he could do more than just be kai's wingman

He’s on the cover of a set for once in his life so maybe that’s a good sign.

what i like about legion mate is how the show was aware who were more useful (kai, naoki) and who were jobbers (miwa, misaki, kamui)

He's long overdue for his first onscreen win in V

He'll probably get at least a win in the new season to shill Mr Invincible.

The switch game isn't being released in english so no.

In exactly one month we will have full set spoilers for THE and PC. Let the hype commence.

Cray and Earth are pretty thoroughly connected. One gets fucked, and so does the other.

what is Gao doing? what does he do to put food on the table?

Wins tournaments and runs a (chain of) martial arts dojo

oh yeah, the dojo. is weird yuga is not training in a dojo, guess the mother refused to do that

We see him use a bo staff once or twice in the show.
The first episode also mentioned offhand that Yuga just was not interested in anything his father was doing including Buddyfight

oh, i forgot about it.

But how does the destiny of earth change if Cray falls? I don’t really see it. It seems very one sided in favor of Earth.

Maybe it's wars and natural disasters
More likely it affects the luck of those with a strong affinity for the clan used by the winners and losers

>based
user

Hmm. It’s weird. I wonder if they’ll go more into the origin of Cray and Vanguard. It’s still too vague.

CROSS keyword soon.

So far we have two different timelines with lore that doesn't contradict that much.
So far we have:
>Earth and Cray have been connected by mystics over the year
>Fides arrived on Earth in his physical form
>Cray and Earth affect the luck of the other
>This is also affected by clans used
Maybe Cray always existed and some really high order of mystics created Bushiroad and the Vanguard game to be used as a conduit for spirit mediums

is the planet cray explorable?

I can buy the game being a conduit. Original YGO basically does the same thing with ancient Egyptian stone tablets and cards emulating that. But the connection between the two is iffy.

It's probably explorable as the planet is physical, just incredibly distant

The rea. problem is all the dragon/demon refugees rampaging on Earth if Cray gets too fucked up.

GZ did a lot to point that out from the Zeroths appearing physically to Dran mentioning duking it out with Gyze on Earth as a last resort to the lore mentioning Gyze's entire army was going to go to Earth after Cray/Messiah fell.
Earth probably influences how fucked Cray is and how likely it is that Earth gets obliterated when Cray falls

>hype
>implying

>not excited for the next evolution of Vanguard

>tfw you see a new card

Attached: Confused Tetsu.jpg (960x721, 147K)

That’s pretty decent oc

>thinking how to sell 30k gloves if everyone turns into a psyombie

Rati is for me! You can have Serra's chin

Attached: 1540853011184.gif (500x282, 906K)

Cray is essentially the physical line of defense against cosmic threats, whilst Earth provides backup via Vanguard. Earth falls, and the units on Cray have nothing to provide them with aid and are eventually crushed. Cray falls, and Earth will be obliterated/consumed in record time.

>inb4 the gloves bring zombies back to normal

>gloves make you feel the pain your units get from battles
>psyquombies start to empathize with their units as psyqualia only focuses more on how to win ignoring what units are going through
>gloves breaks your spell VANGUARD and free you

I thought PSYqualia does allow you to get a deeper bond with your units. As you are basically calling on them to give you support in your fight in exchange for raising their fortune like through them helping you with trigger checks and what not.

What was his problem

i tried

It’s a pretty vaguely defined power to begin with and it seems like it can do so many things from giving you a high IQ to talking to your cards.

FEAR THE GEAR

Attached: 2019-04-01 16_23_06--1.png (1202x932, 1.34M)

Based

>So basically the chosen ones with PSYqualia are the only ones who can actually do anything major to these clans' futures?
Nah if you lose or win enough it should naturally wind up affecting something major. Like how a small tap can cause an avalanche. It's probably not that only Psyqualia users cause big shit and more that Psyqualia users get caught up in big shit fights for their clan like Ibuki and Ren. Non Psyqualia users however really just have to wander into it. Kind of like how Stand users get attracted to each other.

WHERE IS PRECOLLE

In the garbage where it belongs.

Why so much hate for premium? Bushi is actually trying to support the format and make it less terrible.

The only way to fix premium is to remove stride.

So what did you do for the last 4 years?

Didnt play

Attached: 1551612034579.png (446x435, 74K)

i thought all fights involves the clans to fight only those with psyqualia can actually feel the fight. does this means clay is in constant war?

Yes, Cray is constantly in some state of conflict somewhere in the setting.
Think of it like a Faction PVP event in any online game.
Every Vanguard player contributes to their faction's(clan's) score, but Psyqualia users provide massive points bonuses to their clan when they win and massive penalties when they lose

man, a bunch of people are causing a genocide in another planet without even knowing

That was Shiranui's entire motivation. He wanted to destroy Vanguard to sever Earth's connection to Cray so the units stop getting killed because of a stupid card game.
>Chrono: "Oh man that sounds bad but fuck you I'm protecting this game because it's fun"

Didn't the connection between both planets get severed at the end of GZ anyways?

Gas the genesis, sanctuary war now.

The connection got severed, but who know what would've happened if Chrono actually made it to the planet.
Good thing that's never happening and he'll be manager of Card Capital 3/4

i wonder if bushi really thought this through like ok maybe they get friendly battles because is in their blood but excessive battle not only harms the clan but your body for not taking breaks or something

We have a ton of reaction images to be honest. This is probably the most expressive season of Vanguard ever made. Every character has multiple varied reactions.

Alright I predict we will get Azure Dragon tonight.

It will be 2 more promos. We've still got about half of them to go.

Seeting yourself up user

They have 12-ish cards left to reveal including 3 VRs and 2 RRRs
There's no time for promos

It’s gotta be one of these days this week. We usually know everything by the special stream which is in one week

>Takuto, even as the Concert Master, was still being Diffridden, albeit not malevolently
Does Takuto even have any individual will of his own?

He probably gave up all of that when his dad passed away.

COTD is Incise Raizer
We can finally let this thread die

>it’s fucking nothing

Stream better have something worthwhile

Attached: F903A0DE-95CF-4060-AB80-217220BDB1D9.png (350x510, 361K)

There’s still the stream tomorrow.

Oh right the Concert Master just hopped right into Takuto's body when papa Tatsunagi died
Gotta love ancient diffriders

Attached: Dy8xb49UYAAZE7t.jpg large.jpg (1812x2047, 524K)

Never coming back

Attached: AE36CA88-5FCB-40DD-BBD2-113BAE216EA5.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

So we still have Sword for Royals, Azure/Tortoise/Bat for Novas, Great/Neoflame/Dragonewt for Kagero, and Ringer/some RRR for LJ? That’s quite a lot to get through in just a week.

So I’m still confused on Premium collection. Are all the artworks they’ve shown so far strides or remakes of the original versions?

Attached: 56A6A7E1-D984-4155-B48B-5F5F75675814.png (553x692, 348K)

The RRRs are most likely G-Units, but we don't know what will RRs are (inb4 more G-Guards)

I was actually thinking about it. And let’s say they weren’t strides but remakes aka main deck units. Wouldn’t that mean they can be used in Standard too? Or would they not put the V symbol on them?

Bushiroad already stated that all the cards from Premium Collection are only legal in Premium Format, so that won't happen even if they are "V-remakes" of Stride Bearers I somehow expect THE will feature the V-version of Alter Ego Messiah because reasons

Oh. That makes sense I suppose. I guess I’d bet on new strides and g guards then. Leave main deck stuff to standard.

>Leave main deck stuff to standard.
>Eventually most Stride Bearers and popular Grade 3s of old will have a Standard legal V-version while some of them probably will have remakes that are only legal in Premium as to not ruffle Standard's feathers

Hey guys

Just wanted to let you know that Tokoha is ugly

>Ban Stride

>People just use G-Guards to trigger gen break and Legion

You have to go deeper

This

Wew we survived the onslaught. Board’s slowed down.

Reminder to pre order goods for Aichi’s birthday.

Attached: A2B204C1-AD00-40BD-B570-8244F5AC25DF.jpg (800x800, 88K)

>had a dream about Rekka holding a concert
>was too shy to ask her out even in there

Attached: Tatsunagi.Rekka.full.1585797.jpg (400x592, 218K)

Stop posting Shingo

Next season is anime original so they can do whatever. Hoping for some Leon and Daiyusha focus but probably not. What's after Link Joker stuff in the manga?

So the anime ending was planned? Maybe the xebec stuff has some truth vs. Me thinking it just flopped

Wasnt that hard really

2 g-guards per clan isnt that bad

Will they ever do VA lines CD for this shit?

Place your bets on the reveals for todays stream?
My guess is a Royal Paladin stride from Premium collection and Nova Grappler cards.

There's nothing after link joker in the manga outside of the other manga series

I’d rather they match the pc stuff with whatever is being revealed from ex booster.

Twitter is teasing Nova Grappler reveals including Azure Dragon on today’s stream.

Finally after 2 months we will see the real card

We have five new pieces of Premium Collection art
1/5
Evil God Pope, Gastille Demonas

Attached: FB_IMG_1554182037372.jpg (460x614, 76K)

Death Star Vader, Glueball Avalanche

Attached: 56158239_1370740639734964_1495796629406482432_n.jpg (420x560, 66K)

Torrent of Obstinacy, Craving Valeos

Attached: 55793612_1370740596401635_3386343818952441856_n.jpg (420x560, 73K)

Flare Dragon General, Dumjid Valor

Attached: 56644909_1370740593068302_470798483738066944_n.jpg (420x560, 74K)

Ara Ara Crime Governor, Darkface Gredora

Attached: 56466264_1370740589734969_4299993378398928896_n.jpg (420x560, 66K)

Please let us get a Blademaster Stride.
Vanquisher has like 4, Murakumo has 3, Nubatama has 2, just give us 1 more blademaster Bushi pls.

>Drachma's Price spiked again
Why tho?
It doesn't work with the Nubatama Combo because you need to return a reaguard for the discard 5.

M-Mommy

It should be fine. Revival Collection is coming out in a few weeks with reprints anyways.

Stream Time:
youtube.com/watch?v=PiU47FGSy48

Based

New lore books coming out

Attached: 2019-04-02 07_09_11-週刊ヴァンガ情報局 ~第47回~ - YouTube.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

Buy our merch

Attached: 2019-04-02 07_07_40-週刊ヴァンガ情報局 ~第47回~ - YouTube.png (1920x1080, 2.95M)

God how long has it been without new lore?

>new lore
fukken finally

Vanguard EX will be shown off at DaiVanguardSei
Vanguard ZERO will be on the main stage with DAIGO

Attached: 2019-04-02 07_17_24-週刊ヴァンガ情報局 ~第47回~ - YouTube.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Anime preview images

Attached: 2019-04-02 07_19_50-週刊ヴァンガ情報局 ~第47回~ - YouTube.png (1920x1080, 1.55M)

And Chrono’s VA will be there playing Premium only games

>No new Kagero cards
C'mon Bushi you already made Nouvelle trash for the mini-booster atleast show us how bad The Great or Neoflame are gonna be.

Beast Deity, Scarlet Bird
[AUTO](RC):When placed during your main phase, [COST][Soul-Blast 1], [Stand] all of your units. If you [Stand] two or more units, and if "Beast Deity, White Tiger" is in your soul, draw a card.

Attached: unknown.png (1090x615, 900K)

Beast Deity, Black Tortoise
[ACT](RC)[1/turn]:[COST][Counter-Blast 1 & Soul-Blast 1], [Stand] this unit, and attack your opponent's vanguard with it. If that attack did not hit, at the end of that battle, [Stand] this unit.

Attached: unknown2.png (1090x614, 920K)

Beast Deity, Azure Dragon
[AUTO]{VC}:When placed, [COST][Counter-Blast 1], draw a card, call a card from your hand to (RC), and attack your opponent's vanguard with that unit. If that attack did not hit, at the end of that battle, [Stand] that unit.

[AUTO](VC):When it attacks, [COST][Counter-Blast 1], and [Stand] one of your rear-guards.

Question 1.
How are attacks that take place outside of the battle phase resolved?

Answer.
Rest and attack with the affected unit, and perform a battle as per a normal attack.
At the end of the battle, return to the original phase.
Question 2.
Can abilities that activate on attacking or at the end of the battle be used? Answer.
Yes, they can.

Attached: unknown3.png (1088x615, 886K)

All really fucking good. They did Novas justice.

Finally I can cut Hi-powered Raizer.

Post stream Misaki delivery

Attached: D3JiJ-kV4AAbt2-.jpg large.jpg (714x1025, 115K)

ZanbakWHO/10

Easy +1s with Jack.

>have to wait one more week for IMRs

Attached: 08F04216-554C-4DB8-B452-DF0A577D9472.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

This shit is going to be cancer in standard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
SHOW US SOME EFFECTS ALREADY HOLY FUCK

At last. But who will pick up a copy and translate for us?

Attached: D0A1024D-D8F6-4FEF-9F95-9BEE05FC8BE8.png (800x506, 688K)

>Trading Clear File

I'm not sure how I feel that they are selling them like trading cards

>one poster with all of Q4
>Aichi and Misaki right next to each other in the middle like a couple

Nice

Too bad it's ruined by TRY3 in the background.

Nothing wrong with Try 3 being in the background.
It's like a transition to the next generation thing

>implying

It hurts.

And once again, just hours after their reveal someone has uncovered a degenerate loop with the new Beast Dieties in Premium.

PART 1:

>GB1
>Call 2 V Shout
>Call Spurt Centaurus
>Use 1st Shout - Winner draws 1, loser SC 1
>Use 2nd Shout - Winner draws 1, loser SC 1

Attached: shout.png (273x399, 236K)

PART 2:

>Rest Spurt Centaurus (Petit Ace, Cosmolord, Brutal Jack, etc)
>Call Scarlet Bird to restand all units
>Spurt Centaurus RUSH skill to bounce bird back to your hand

Attached: V-EB06-026-R_(Sample).png (273x399, 238K)

PART 3:

>Use 1st Shout
>Use 2nd Shout
>Rest Spurt Centaurus (Petit Ace, Cosmolord, Brutal Jack, etc)
>Call Bird to restand all units

RINSE AND REPEAT UNTIL OPPONENT DECKS OUT. If you're closer to decking out you can stop where you feel comfortable and you'll have a huge ass hand to take down the opponent.

Attached: jack.png (273x397, 242K)

>5 card combo

It's inconsistent but seems fun to try and get off.

I know it wont be me sinse im blinging out novas if they turn out halfway decent

Is there a worse feeling than getting double critted at 3 when you’re clearly ahead in field presence and hand advantage?

People are just salty at being bad at the game. It's like magic the gathering every fucking scrub goes REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the second control gets a leg up, and true scrubs even wonder why not everything plays the same or why some decks are allowed to push others completely out of viability

Always new centaur would find some use. But you’re really going to have to bank on losing every shout skill to keep up the soul.

What does the other manga do?

>Another Vanguard Frontier
Oneshot manga about a post apocalyptic western Vanguard
>Another Vanguard Star Road Asuka
Over the top Vanguard story about a female shopkeeper facing the forces of evil with her new clan Unionverse. Ongoing
>Vanguard G the manga
What happens when you keep some of the G characters and completely replace the plot. Ended This March
>Vanguard Gaiden Shining Swordsman
The story of the creation of the blaster weapons and shadow paladin
2 volumes, ended in 2014

I wonder if they'll adapt the Asuka one then after the anime original arc/season. Or just move on to G/more original contenr

Asuka only has 17 chapters out and it's a monthly so it's going to take more time not to mention it having yet another new clan.
Really it depends on how long the next season lasts.
More original content is likely but I know I'm not the only one that wants to move on from the original cast at some point
That point being sometime after Misaki and Aichi are a thing